After the Rescue- Sequel to 'Exiled' (Second part added)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

After the Rescue- Sequel to 'Exiled' (Second part added)

Postby DJlurker » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Here's a new one from me, in which a familiar face joins Samus Aran and her new friend in some muddy adventures... :D

After the Rescue
Sequel to 'Exiled... IN SPACE'
by DJlurker

(F/F/F, mud, mast, sex, bondage, submerge, non-fatal)

The dilapidated space station that had served as the criminals' hideout self-destructed in a spectacular explosion, forcing Lum Invader to cling to the back of the pilot's seat as the starship rode out the shockwave. Eventually, the shaking subsided, and the Oni fell to her knees in relief. "S-so... we're safe now?"

"We are," the onboard AI confirmed. "The station was totally destroyed, no signs of pursuit. Well done, Samus."

"Thank you, Adam," the pilot acknowledged, still clad in her sleek Fusion Suit. "Even if this was one of the easier ones..."

"Well, I'm sure Daddy will be happy," said Lum. "Still can't believe I was so stupid-tcha... getting kidnapped in my latex suit, so I couldn't use my lightning to fight back-tcha..." She subconsciously pulled at the tight, black rubber that covered her from the neck down.

"Wait, that suit's yours?" Samus's helmet turned slightly. "I thought the kidnappers used it to stop you from using your lightning..."

"U-umm... well..." Lum began to blush deeply. "To be honest... Benten actually got it for me, so Darling and I could... um... y-you know..."

"Say no more," Samus said quickly. "I can infer the rest... Anyway, let's get you home."

"OK," Lum nodded. "Um, but would you mind... if I... if I took this off-tcha? I'm kinda sweaty underneath..."

"Go right ahead," the hunter nodded. "Believe me, I know how you feel..."

"Oh, thank you," Lum sighed as she began unzipping her suit.

"By the way, Lady..." Adam spoke up. "You have a message from Ritiya."

Samus felt herself tense slightly. "When was it sent?"

"About five minutes before the self-destruct sequence started counting down," the AI replied. "The gist of the message is that she's hoping you'll keep your promise to see her after this mission, and that she really misses you."

"Oh, that feels *so* much better-tcha..." Lum sighed as she finished stripping out of her suit, completely nude underneath. "Ugh, but my skin's all clammy..."

"...Unfortunately, planet Oniboshi is almost in the exact opposite direction of XL-473," Adam pointed out. "And I'm sure Invader is going to want his daughter returned promptly..."

"Oh, it's OK-tcha," Lum countered. "If you want to make a detour to see your friend, I don't mind-tcha... Just send a message to Daddy telling him I'm OK... I'm sure he'll understand-tcha..."

"...How about you compose the message then?" Samus suggested. "And make it a voice message, that way your father will know it's you and that I'm not lying or trying to extort him."

"I can do that!" Lum agreed as she floated up to the terminal. "Oh, but... are there any... like, mud baths on that planet-tcha? I'd like to get my skin back in good condition..."

Samus hesitated for a moment. "Well, something like that, yes..."

As the hunter's starship entered the atmosphere of XL-473, Lum once again clinging to the pilot's chair (having re-donned her black catsuit), Samus began to feel a familiar tingle in her brain, which soon blossomed into a feeling of warmth and joy that spread through her entire body...

<Samus! You came!> Ritiya's voice echoed in her head. <I'm so happy!>

(I'm setting down at the sentry outpost,) Samus thought-cast back. (I'll see you there, OK?)

<OK> Ritiya responded. <I'll shut up so you can land your ship>

(Thank you,) Samus replied politely, before re-focusing on her task of landing safely...

After shutting down the starship, Samus and Lum beamed down to the ground, before walking into the outpost proper. Looking around, Lum saw an old Federation Army officer asleep at his terminal. Samus just put a finger to her helmet, before quietly ushering Lum past the snoozing sentry.

They took a door that led outside, which opened up into a vast forest, cries from wild beasts echoing through the trees. The Oni then saw what appeared to be a green-skinned woman with matching hair, and a body shape similar to her own. To Lum's mild shock, the woman was completely nude, her breasts swinging freely as she ran up to the duo.

"Samus!" the woman cried as she flung her arms around the hunter in an affectionate embrace. "I missed you!"

"Hello, Ritiya," Samus greeted calmly as she returned the embrace. After a few seconds, the other woman let go, allowing Lum to get a better look at her. She had large blue eyes with circular black markings around them, a small mouth, no nose to speak of, and two long, flexible antennae atop her forehead, which were twitching excitedly.

"U-um, hello," Lum managed to get out, causing Ritiya to fix her gaze on her.

"Samus, who is this?" the green woman asked.

"A girl I rescued on my last mission," Samus explained. "Princess Lum Invader of Oniboshi."

"J-just Lum is fine-tcha," The Oni quickly cut in. "I'm not one for formalities..."

"Lum," Ritiya repeated, before smiling slightly. "Yes, I like that. Short and easy to say."

"Easy to say?" Lum pondered. She couldn't help but notice that Samus's friend seemed to speak in a slightly halting manner.

"She's still learning to talk properly," the hunter expounded. "Actually, she didn't know how to talk at all when I first met her. Of course, the fact that she's lived in the wilderness most of her life probably has something to do with that."

"I can talk OK!" Ritiya protested. "Just not long words, that's all!"

Lum just nodded, before something caught her eye... looking down, she saw several small tendrils growing out of Ritiya's lower legs. "Ritiya, w-what's wrong with your legs-tcha?!"

The woman just smirked. "Not legs. Root stems."

"R-root stems?" Lum muttered in confusion... before noticing the leaves growing from Ritiya's hair causing her to finally put two and two together. "*Da'tcha!* You're a plant-based life form!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner," Samus muttered sarcastically. "Anyway, you two, shall we be off?"

"Off where?" asked Lum.

"You said you wanted a mud bath for your skin, didn't you?"

"Ohhh!" Ritiya gasped in surprise. "You like mud baths too, Lum?!"

The Oni felt her face heat up a bit. "Well, yeah... every so often..."

"Yay! I like you more and more! I'm glad you took her here, Samus!" the plant woman exclaimed happily.

The hunter just chuckled. "Glad to see you two are getting along well. Come on, let's go..."

Samus led the way down the trail, while Lum and Ritiya trailed slightly behind, engaged in small talk, mostly about Lum's home, family, and friends. The hunter kept her eyes and ears open for any large predators, just in case...

Soon, they arrived at a familiar river bank, Lum quickly spotting the expanse of mud on the other side. "Is that it-tcha?"

"That's it," Samus nodded as she finally let her Fusion Suit dematerialize, revealing the blonde, buxom beauty beneath the armor, causing Lum to gasp again in surprise. Turning to the horned girl, she said, "Why are you so surprised? I thought my voice made it obvious I was a woman."

"Um... well, I... I just didn't expect you to be so pretty," Lum expounded. "I thought you'd at least have a battle scar or two-tcha..."

"Oh, I have battle scars," Samus sighed. "But they're all up here..." she pointed to her head, "or here..." she placed her hand over her heart.

Ritiya nodded grimly. "Yes, I know... I got all your... mem-o-rees... when I first made a mental bond with you."

"Mental bond?" The Oni blinked, nonplussed, even as she began to unzip her catsuit.

"It was the only way for her to communicate with me when we first met," Samus explained. "A limited form of telepahy, if you will." Samus then blinked for a moment, before turning to the plant woman. "Cut it out, Ritiya."

Ritiya just giggled in response, as Lum finished stripping down. "Well, first, I'm gonna rinse my latex suit out a bit-tcha... then we can have a mud-bath together..." Turning back to the blonde hunter, she asked, "Are you going to join us, Samus?"

"Of course," Samus nodded with a smile. "I'm just keeping my Zero Suit on this time." Ritiya made a small noise of disappointment, the hunter turning to her and saying, "After all, I'm here to *relax*... I just got done with a *mission*, after all..."

"OK, OK..." Ritiya spread her arms in surrender.

Lum floated just above the surface of the mud as she watched her two companions make their way through the river, before crawling up on the mucky riverbank, spreading their weight to keep from sinking in... Ritiya arrived at her spot first, turning her self over and letting her lower legs sink in, bracing her body with her arms behind her... "What are you doing?" she asked curiously.

"What all plants do," Ritiya replied matter-of-factly. "Feed off the ground, take in the sun rays..."

"OH!" Lum clapped her hands in comprehension. "Photosynthesis! Of course, how silly of me-tcha..."

"Oh, I'm sure she'll do some deep sinking soon enough," Samus said as she began to work herself into the quick-mud, sinking past her waist in no time. "So, are you going to join us, princess?"

"Of course I am!" Lum shot back, as she rose a foot higher into the air, before letting gravity do its thing...

*sh-plop!* The Oni swiftly plunged past her knees in the muck, which rippled from the sudden disturbance, causing Lum and Samus to sink deeper, the femme hunter now up to her rib cage, while Lum sank to just below her waist, shivering as she felt the cool mud begin to flow thickly between her legs... "Ooooh yeah..."

"Does it turn you on?" Ritiya smirked knowingly, her hands having sunk in slightly, but otherwise remaining at the same depth.

"A little bit..." Lum breathed out as she slowly twisted her hips to go deeper, feeling the quick-mud swallow her belly button. She then pushed her hands into the muck, before pulling up, miring herself deeper and deeper... "Oh no, I can't push myself out-tcha... my hands are stuck... someone help me, I'm going to be buried alive in quick-sand..."

Ritiya giggled at Lum's bad acting, while Samus just rolled her eyes. "Don't quit your day job."

The Oni just giggled lightly at that comment. "But that's part of the fun-tcha..." She trailed off as she felt her bare bosom come to rest on the cool, moist surface, causing her to shiver again... Samus was already sunk to the point where her own bosom was being lifted up slightly by the thick mud, as she drew in deep, even breaths, her blue eyes closed... Even with her Zero Suit on, she could feel the mud's texture as it slowly caressed her body beneath the surface...

A serene silence seemed to settle over the area as the three women focused on the sensations the gentle caress of the quick-mud elicited in them... Lum gently quaking as her hard nipples pressed into the muck... Ritiya feeling her roots take in nutrients from the mud, while she photosynthesized in the sun's rays... Samus letting her head fall back as she relaxed in her muddy encasement, the tip of her blonde ponytail dipping into the muck...

Remembering her clammy skin, Lum began to pull herself down even deeper, moaning as her breasts pressed into the mud, before slowly being consumed from underneath... An outright wave of pleasure coursing through her as she sank to her shoulders before leaning back, leaving only her head and neck aboveground, her long green hair spreading out over the surface.

"Going under?" Ritiya asked.

"Nope," Lum replied. "Don't wanna drown..."

"Good thinking," Samus added. "You shouldn't get in over your head with this... no pun intended."

"You've gone under before, Samus," Ritiya pointed out.

"Only because you pushed me under," Samus retorted.

"EH?!" Lum turned her head to look at Ritiya. "Why would you even do that-tcha?!"

"It was a joke," the green woman stated firmly. "I would have pulled her back up, but she came back up herself. No harm, no foul, as you say."

"Have you gone under?" Lum couldn't help but ask.

"Oh yes," Ritiya smiled, "Many times..." With that, she shifted her position, pulling her body back slightly before beginning to wiggle back and forth, agitating the quick-mud, which caused her legs and waist to vanish, her arms sinking in almost to her elbows...

"Done sunbathing?" Samus asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Mm-hmm," the plant woman sighed as she sank to the same depth as Samus, her bosom pushed up slightly by the thick mire...

Lum observed that Ritiya's breasts seemed to have no nipples whatsoever, despite the woman's obvious arousal... (Maybe they just function as food reserves, then, like Earth's camels...) she thought to herself...

Another period of silence followed, the only sounds being those of nature and the heavy breathing of the three women as they undulated in their muddy encasements, a moan of pleasure from one of the three occasionally breaking the silence...

Lum had shifted to a slightly more diagonal position beneath the surface, keeping her arms firmly crossed beneath her breasts, even as the cool quick-mud flowed between her legs and gently caressed her nipples, tempting her to touch herself. (No,) she thought firmly to herself, only for her resolve to be weakened by a sudden wave of pleasure that caused her to quiver with delight... opening her eyes, the Oni looked around for something, anything to distract her from her arousal... Looking to her right, she saw Ritiya looking over at Samus, who appeared to be asleep... the plant-woman then turned to look at Lum, their eyes locking. Ritiya then lifted her hand from the mire, putting a muddy finger to her lips as she winked.

Lum nodded in assent, keeping quiet as Ritiya turned her whole body towards the blonde hunter, before taking a breath and concentrating, making Lum wonder what she was up to...

Deep beneath the mud's surface, four vines began to grow, closing in on Samus... Two of them swiftly grabbed her arms, puling them behind her back before binding them, while the other two sinewed around her legs, tying them together...

"What the hell?!" Samus yelled as she jerked awake, instinctively tugging at her tied limbs, to no avail... the two vines binding her arms then grew to wrap around the hunter's chest in a way that her hard nipples were gently pinched between them, while the vines binding her legs started rubbing her g-spot under her Zero Suit, arcing an intense wave of pleasure through her body... "R-Ritiya...!" she grunted in protest.

"Gotcha," Ritiya chuckled, swimming through the thick mud to Samus's position... meanwhile, Lum had wriggled herself back up to chest-level in order to get a better look at what was going on... She watched as Ritiya worked her way in front of Samus, as the vines that bound the hunter's arms and breasts now gently wrapped around her neck, as Ritiya gently put her hands on Samus's shoulders... "You should have seen this coming, Samus, it has been too long since we last met... I really missed you..."

Then their lips met.

Lum gasped in shock, her blue eyes going wide. (N... no way!) she thought as Ritiya deepened the kiss, the two ladies moaning into each other's mouths, Samus quaking in her bondage as the vines tightened their grip on her. Ritiya then plunged her arms into the mud, before wrapping them around Samus's waist, pulling herself in close, until their bosoms were pressing together.

"Mmm, Ritiya..." Samus moaned.

"Hush," the other woman ordered, before locking lips with her once more. The sight was making Lum hot and bothered despite herself... before she knew it, her right hand had started to rub between her legs, causing the Oni to shudder...

"Oh no," Lum moaned, even as her other hand emerged from the mire to grasp her left breast, fondling and caressing it, an intense wave of pleasure surging through her, causing her to once again sink past her nipples in the quick-mud... Meanwhile, Ritiya had begun to move her hips, thrusting her pelvis against Samus, causing the hunter to respond in kind. The vines that bound the blonde were strong enough to hold both lovers up, keeping them from sinking any further as they began to make love in earnest...

Lum, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky, now sunk to tops of her shoulders as she writhed and bucked in the mire, thrusting her hips as her fingers teased her g-spot... Even though her eyes were closed, she could still hear Samus and Ritiya moaning as they bucked against each other in the quick-mud, which caressed their bodies and enhanced their pleasure... they had long since broken off their kiss, in order to draw in deep breaths as they continued their lesbian intercourse... the vines around Samus's body tightening deliciously, but not to the point of suffocation... the effort to breathe in spite of her bondage causing the hunter's pleasure to soar higher and higher...

As for Lum, she was up to her chin now, part of her mind recognizing the danger, but the rest far too gone to stop... The Oni opened her eyes again, to see Samus and Ritiya shuddering uncontrollably, their thrusting taking on a near-frenzied pace...

"UUUUUUGGHHH!" Samus grunted as she hit her climax, throwing her head back as she was overwhelmed by a tidal wave of ecstasy...

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Ritiya cried as she orgasmed in turn, her eyes squeezed shut, hugging her lover tightly as they squirmed against each other in the thick mire... The sight swiftly sending Lum over the edge as well, even as the mud flowed into her open mouth...

"OOOOOOOHHHHH*glogglugglubblublbblubglblglubblub*!" She had just enough presence of mind to suck in precious oxygen through her nostrils before they were blocked off, shutting her eyes tightly as mud spilled into them, the mire wasting little time sucking the rest of her head under, leaving only a few long strands of green hair behind... the feeling of the quick-mud closing over her only caused her ecstasy to intensify, as she continued to furiously assault her pussy with her right hand, her other hand pinching her nipple almost to the point of pain... literally screaming into the mud as nonstop waves of ultimate pleasure crashed through her, one after the other... until finally, her body gave out, going limp from exhaustion. Lum didn't know how deep she'd gone, nor did she have the energy left to even try to swim back up... as her consciousness faded, she figured it wasn't the worst way to go, save one regret...

(Darling... I'm sorry...)

...Something hit her in the chest.

Lum reacted by coughing violently, her lungs instinctively taking in air, painfully, but the pain felt so good... Another hit to the chest, and Lum finally coughed up the rest of the mud from her lungs, making it easier to breathe... she was vaguely aware of two tendrils wrapped tightly around her arm pits, and a woman's voice, albeit muffled... then, there was something- a hand- wiping the muck off her face, clearing her nostrils, the darkness becoming much brighter, though she still couldn't open her eyes... then some mud dislodged from one of her ears, the woman's voice becoming clearer...

"...um... eathe, Lum! Breathe!" the woman- Ritiya- encouraged as she continued to wipe off the Oni's face as best she could. "Can you hear me?! Say something, Lum! Say anything!"

"-Yeah!" Lum managed to get out. "Yeah, here... I hear you...!" She finally managed to open one eye, revealing the plant-woman's concerned face, which quickly turned to relief...

"Thank goodness... I thought I was too late," Ritiya sighed as she gently pushed more muck away from Lum's other eye.

"Yeah, you gave us a scare, there," Lum heard Samus's voice. Looking around Ritiya, she saw the hunter, still bound in her vines, her face still flushed from her recent orgasm as she floated chest-deep... "Wouldn't want to explain *that* one to Invader..."

Both Lum and Ritiya couldn't help but giggle at that. "So anyway, Lum... I guess you are done with your mud bath, huh?"

"*Beyond* done," The alien princess groaned. "Could you help me get out-tcha... so I can fly to the other side...?"

Ritiya blinked in confusion. "Why not just rinse off in the river?"

"Exfoliation," Samus explained. "She's using the mud as a skin treatment, like I do sometimes..."

"Oh!" Ritiya clapped her hands once in comprehension. "Yes, that makes sense... OK, I will help push you out, Lum..."

Some time later, the three were lying on the opposite bank, Ritiya and Samus having rinsed off in the river, Lum laying between them, the mud that covered her slowly drying on her skin...

"Well, that was fun," Lum sighed in contentment. "Well, except the almost-drowning part-tcha..." She turned her head of the left, facing Ritiya... "Thank you for saving me."

"You're welcome," Ritiya smiled back.

"But you surprised me," Lum continued, "I had no idea the two of you were lovers-tcha..."

"It didn't start out that way," muttered Samus. "Hell, the first time we took a mud-bath together, I told her straight out I didn't do sex with other women..."

"Which I didn't want anyway, at the time..." Ritiya countered. "But the mental bond we share... we feel each other thoughts, e-mo-shuns, e-ver-ee-thing..."

"Including sexual arousal," Samus added. "Honestly, it was pretty much inevitable... though, I still wouldn't mind finding a nice man some day..."

Lum turned her head to look at Samus. "So, would you share him with Ritiya or something?"

"Oh no," Ritiya objected. "You don't have to share, Samus... as long as you are happy, I am happy. That's all I want for you... you have too many battle scars, as you said..."

The hunter couldn't help but smile. "Thanks, Ritiya... you're a true friend, pranks aside."

Lum giggled lightly at that, before turning back to the plant woman. "So, Ritiya... anything else of interest on this planet-tcha?"

Ritiya just shrugged. "Not much, except maybe the living slime-pit..."

"L-living slime pit?!"

"Oh no..." Samus moaned, her head falling back. "Here we go again..."

To be continued...

As always, read and review! :geek:
Last edited by DJlurker on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: After the Rescue- Sequel to 'Exiled'

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:53 am

Hard to dislike threesomes in the bog... :D

DJlurker

Re: After the Rescue- Sequel to 'Exiled'

Postby DJlurker » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:55 am

Aaand here's Part 2! Enjoy, everyone! :D

Part 2- Revenge of the Slime Pit

(F/F/F, slime, mast/sex, submerge)

After finishing her mud treatment and rinsing off, Lum followed Ritiya and Samus (who briefly re-donned her Fusion Suit during the walk) back to the small cave that Ritiya called home, where they refreshed themselves with some indigenous fruit Ritiya had picked. As they ate, the conversation turned to the slime pit the plant woman had mentioned earlier...

"So, Ritiya, what's this 'living slime pit' like-tcha?" The Oni inquired.

"Well," Ritiya began, "It's just like I said... a large pit of green slime in a cave not far from here... it pulls you into itself and feeds off your life energy... though it's smart enough to pleasure women like me to climax, and feed off that energy..."

"R-really?!" Lum's eyes went wide.

"Not an experience I want to repeat," muttered Samus.

"Aww, was it really that bad for you?" Ritiya asked with a hint of sadness.

The hunter just sighed. "Ritiya, you of all people should know that if there's one thing I hate, it's being utterly helpless and unable to do anything. I can't count the number of times I've lost friends and comrades, and being unable to do a damn thing about it... and they call me the greatest in the galaxy..." She chuckled bitterly. "Ironically, it's part of the reason I chose the path of warrior in the first place... because I never wanted to feel like that again..."

"Samus..." Lum trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"But that slime pit doesn't hurt you or anything..." Ritiya pointed out.

"Well, technically, no," the hunter agreed. "It just just tries to get into every crevice in my body and rape me... Thank God I was wearing my Zero Suit at the time, so it couldn't actually enter me..."

"I-it does that?!" Lum gasped.

"Oh yes," Ritiya sighed. "Samus may not like it, but I do... it feels soooo good to have it just go inside me, both front and back... and I *really* like it... when it pulls me all the way under and fills my mouth and lungs..." She shivered with pleasure at the memory.

"Into your lungs?" Lum asked confusedly. "But wouldn't that make you smother-tcha?"

"Nope," the plant woman countered. "You just breathe the slime instead."

"In other words," Samus cut in, "It most likely gives your lungs oxygen through some sort of osmosis. I'll admit I choked a bit when that stuff went down my throat, but I was fine afterwards."

"I see..." Lum nodded.

"So, you wanna go try it?" Ritiya asked eagerly. "I promise, it feels really good..."

Lum lightly bit her lip as she mulled it over, before looking over at Samus...

"If you want to, I won't stop you," the hunter said matter-of-factly. "Just don't expect me to join you this time."

The Oni nodded. "Well, maybe I'll just keep my catsuit on this time-tcha..."

And so, a few minutes later...

The trio of women emerged into the underground chamber where the slime pit was located, a hole in the ceiling permitting light to shine through...

"Oh wow," Lum breathed out as she looked upon the green, rubbery surface, shivering with anticipation.

"Oh wow, indeed," Ritiya added, grinning excitedly. She ran down to the edge, Lum floating behind her, Samus following at a distance.

"Like I said, I'm staying on terra firma," said Samus as she sat down on the cave floor.

"So, how did you find this place-tcha?" Lum asked the green woman.

"Well, act-u-al-ly," Ritiya began, "I was fleeing from a large pre-da-tor, and I ended up falling through that hole in the ceiling there," she pointed. "I admit, I thought I would die when it first sucked me in itself... but it felt really good, then it spit me out when I was tired out..."

"Did it pull you under that time?" Lum probed.

"That's why I thought I was dead the first time," Ritiya replied. "It *always* pulls me under..."

(Which means it'll probably pull me under too,) the Oni thought to herself. "Well, I'll let you go first-tcha..."

"OK," Ritiya smiled, as she began to stride across the surface of the slime... it only took a few steps before she plunged past her calves in the mass, which began to rise up her legs and pull her down deeper... "Oh yes... I'm back, my slimy friend..." She looked over at Samus. "You do know that because of our mental bond, you will feel any pleasure I feel..."

"I'm fine with it," the blonde asserted, "Just as long as I'm not stuck in that crud myself..." The two of them then shivered as the slime entered Ritiya's opening... "Ooooohh yes..." The plant woman then arched her back as the green goo also entered her from behind, placing her hands on the surface to brace herself from falling over... "Yes... take me, my yummy slime..." Meanwhile, Samus had laid down on her back, as one hand found its way between her legs, while the other began to gently fondle her breast...

Looking back and forth between the two women, Lum decided she'd waited long enough. Levitating herself over the slime pit, she flew next to Ritiya before tentatively putting a foot down into the slime...

Which reflexively coiled around said foot, before forcibly pulling her down into itself. "*Da'tcha!*" The Oni cried in surprise as she was taken down past her knees in no time.

"It wastes no time, does it?" Ritiya chuckled knowingly, as she herself was slowly pulled deeper...

Lum tried to pull at her legs, but the slime responded by swiftly sucking her down to her waist, causing her hands to be trapped... The alien princess gasped and shivered as the goo began to aggressively work its way between her legs, penetrating her, filling her... "O-oh my gosh...!" She tried to pull her hands out, the slime stretching slightly with her efforts... before it abruptly yanked her down, her ample bosom coming to rest on the rubbery surface, her nipples poking hard against her latex suit...

As for Ritiya, she was also sunk breast-deep now, her eyes closed as she focused on the slime's caress of her submerged body, even as it effectively raped her from both behind and in front... Samus could feel it as well, despite still laying on terra firma, due to her mental bond with the plant woman, her hips arcing as her hand continued to rub between her legs, grunting and groaning in pleasure...

Lum gasped and sighed as the goo continued to pulse between her legs, arcing unending waves of pleasure through her body... (This can't compare to when Darling and I make love... but it's a very close second...) Her hardened nipples were now pressing into the slime, which gently pinched them in its grip, enhancing her pleasure even further... sparks of electricity began to crackle in her hair as she continued to writhe and buck in the living slime...

That didn't go unnoticed by Ritiya, who looked on curiously at the Oni... "Lum, what's wrong with... your hair...?"

"My lightning powers," Lum grunted. "Mud usually... grounds them out... but this... isn't mud..." She then threw her head back and screamed as she was hit with a sudden orgasm, causing arcs of electricity to shoot out from her hair, a few striking Ritiya, who squeaked in pain...

"Ow! Owie! Oww!" As if sensing her distress, the slime started pulling Ritiya deeper into itself, until she was up to her neck in its thick mass... Meanwhile, the slime started rising up Lum's hair, trying to feed on her electricity as she was pulled down to her shoulders...

"Oooooh yes..." Lum sighed as she came down from her peak, the lightning arcs temporarily subsiding as a result. Turing her head towards Ritiya, she said, "Sorry if I hurt you-tcha..."

"Is OK..." the green-skinned woman grunted back. "Know you... didn't mean it..." Her head then jerked back as her ascent to orgasm began again, her mouth hanging open as she gasped for more air, as the slime pressed in on her... Meanwhile, Samus was bucking pretty good, her eyes closed and teeth gritted... unaware that her convulsions were causing her to slowly slide down the incline towards the pit...

The hunter actually orgasmed before Ritiya did, her head thudding on the cave floor as her back arced completely off the ground... Ritiya wasn't far behind however, screaming ferally as she is consumed with sexual fulfillment, trying to thrash about in the thick slime, which holds her almost perfectly still, intensifying her pleasure even as the goo feeds off her...

Samus came down from her high, gasping heavily as she tried to catch her breath, before becoming aware that her feet are pressing into something... Opening her eyes and tilting her head forward, a look of horror appeared on her face as she realized her feet were pressing into the slime. She tried to scramble back up, only for the living primordial ooze to coil firmly around her calves, pulling her down... "Dammit, NO!" The hunter tried desperately to grab for something on the cave floor to anchor herself, but even if she had, her strength was no match for the might of hundreds of pounds of living slime. She let loose with a string of curses as she was pulled down to her waist, slowly being pulled over to the other two...

"Yay!" Ritiya exclaimed happily. "Samus is joining us after all!"

"Not by choice!" the blonde yelled defiantly as she slapped the rubbery surface in frustration, only for the slime to pull her hands and forearms into itself, sinking Samus down to chest-level, the slime wasting no time in caressing both her hard nipples and between her legs, causing the hunter to shiver in spite of herself... "Oh God..."

"The slime pit... is your god now... you must pay... tribute to it..." Ritiya joked, even as her pleasure began again. "We all must... pay tribute..."

"Oh yes..." Lum moaned in agreement, as her hair began to spark again, Samus thankful that she was at least far enough away to not be struck by any random electric arcs... "I will worship the slime... even though... I love Darling more... Ohhhh..."

"Ha ha. Funny," muttered Samus, as she drew in deep, even breaths to try and not go off again too quickly. The hunter watched as the slime rose further up Lum's hair, trying to feed off her electricity, its weight pulling Lum down to her chin in the goo...

"Da'tcha... oh no..." The alien princess grunted. "I think I'm... about to... go under..."

"Don't fight it," Ritiya gasped. "And don't try... to hold your breath... just let it take you..." As if to demonstrate, the plant woman tilted her head forward, her lower lip sinking under, causing the slime to pour into her mouth... she closes her eyes, only gagging slightly as the thick stuff forces itself down her throat, her upper lip sinking under, appearing as if she is french-kissing the slime...

Lum let out a small gasp as her new friend is pulled completely into the green slime, only barely able to view an outline of her body beneath the surface... The Oni then felt the slime swallow her own chin, instinctively tilting her head back, the green goo flowing into her ears... "It's... my turn now..." Remembering Ritiya's advice, she doesn't try to take any deep breaths, but simply closes her lips as she tilts her head forward again, immersing her nose and mouth beneath the slime, which wastes no time flowing between her lips and stopping up her nose...

"Gkkkkhhh!" She choked slightly as the insistent goo flowed down her throat and into her lungs... Opening her eyes, she sees nothing but bright green, causing her to 'gasp' in shock, as the Oni feels the slime close over her head, reminding her of when she submerged in the river mud earlier in the day... which triggers another orgasm.

Lum's screams of ecstasy are reduced to intense moans under the slime, as she desperately sucks on the goo intruding into her mouth, her hips bucking uncontrollably as her vaginal walls squeeze the slime that fills her uterus... It was almost as if she were literally becoming one with the slime itself, her hands clenching into fists as she continued to ride her climax, for a good twenty seconds or so, feeling a subtle draining effect as the living primordial ooze fed off her sexual energy...

Finally, Lum came crashing down, her body going limp in the slime's embrace, which gently massages her from head to toe as she basks in her warm, fuzzy afterglow... Opening her eyes, she turns her head to the left, making out the silhouette of Ritiya, who seemed to still be making love to the slime... pushing her left hand through the thick goo, Lum manages to find the other woman's hand, gently grasping it, Ritiya squeezing her hand back in acknowledgement...

Meanwhile, Samus was still undulating in her entrapment above the surface, only having sunk a little deeper, her bosom now halfway submerged in the slime, which gently massaged and pinched her nipples... She was surprised that she hadn't been taken under like the other two... Did the slime perhaps consider Lum and Ritiya to be enough of a 'meal' for it? As she watched, though, she saw the two outlines begin moving together... (What in the...? Oh, no... it wouldn't...)

Ritiya's eyes opened as she felt something gently collide with her chest... It was Lum, whose eyes registered shock and surprise as their bodies pressed together... (Wow, we can actually see each other now...) The plant woman moaned at the feel of Lum's latex-covered body pressing against hers, as the Oni's arms slowly embraced her, Ritiya responding in kind...

(Oh no,) thought Lum as she quaked with pleasure. (Please, slime, don't make us make love to each other...) But then the slime pulsed between her legs in a way that caused her to thrust her pelvis against the other woman, who instinctively responded in kind... (No... Darling, forgive me... though honestly, he'd probably enjoy watching this...)

"Oh God," moaned Samus above-surface. Her mental bond with Ritiya was causing her to see Lum in front of her whenever her eyes closed... feeling her body pressed against her own... Though her lungs were filled with air, they felt like they were filled with heavy slime instead... she could feel herself being penetrated from both ends, though the slime had not breached her Zero Suit... "Oh God..."

Sorry, Samus... Ritiya thought-cast to her. Don't exactly have a choice here...

"I... I understand," Samus gasped out, as she writhed and bucked in her gooey entrapment...

Meanwhile, Lum and Ritiya were writhing against each other, their bosoms rubbing together, their legs intertwined in a way that they effectively both had a rubbing post... their eyes closed, their mouths wide open as they 'gasped' slime into their lungs... Ritiya in particular was really enjoying the unique texture of her impromptu lover's latex suit, not to mention her hard nipples pressing into her own breasts... She bucked, the alien princess bucked back, compressing the slime that invaded their lower openings, arcing ever-more-intense waves of pleasure through them both...

(Gosh, I remember when *one* climax tired me out...) Lum pondered as she and Ritiya continued to make love... (And now I'm about to have my *third*...) Repeated 'sessions' with Ataru had certainly increased her stamina significantly... All thoughts were then wiped from her mind as she at last succumbed to ecstasy once more... Ritiya climaxed right along with her, the two women screaming into the slime as they quaked together, while Samus cried out above the surface, feeling double-ecstasy from her own orgasm and Ritiya's, trying to thrash against the goo that held her firmly in place...

After about a half-minute, the three came down from their high, completely exhausted. Lum and Ritiya just relaxed in each other's embrace, even as the slime bore them up... Lum coughing a bit as she feels the slime pull itself out of her lungs and nose, as her head emerges back into open air, her companion doing the same.

"Welcome back," Samus grunted, as she leaned back and relaxed in the slime's warm embrace.

"Glad... to be back," Lum gasped out.

"Uh-huh..." Ritiya agreed, as she and the Oni floated back up to breast-depth. I would rather have done that with you, Samus... she thought-cast privately.

(Of course you would have,) the hunter shot back with a tinge of sarcasm.

"I'm definitely... bringing Darling here, sometime," Lum stated as she slowly untwined her legs from Ritiya's, though she kept her arms wrapped around the plant woman, for her own personal security.

"Fine by me," Ritiya assented. "Love to meet him..."

"You actually... *want* to meet... someone who's... rumored to be... the most perverted person in the galaxy?" Samus muttered in disbelief. "Then again... you're kind of a pervert yourself..." Ritiya just blew a raspberry at her in response.

"Um, Ritiya?" Lum spoke as something occurred to her. "Wasn't this slime... supposed to spit us out-tcha...? You know, after it's done with us...?"

"Oh, it will," Ritiya reassured, "E-ven-too-all-y... But for now, let's just relax..." She rested her head on Lum's shoulder, the alien princess responding in kind, as they floated chest-deep together in the green goo...

Some time later...

"DADDY!" Lum cried happily as she wrapped her arms around Mr. Invader's neck.

"Heh... good to see you safe, daughter," the large man chuckled as he rested a hand on Lum's back. "Thank you, Samus, for bring her back to me."

"All in a day's work, sir," Samus acknowledged, clad in her Fusion Suit. Ritiya was standing next to her, dressed in a white T-shirt and bell-bottom blue jeans, to accommodate her roots.

"So who's the green cutie standing next to you, ma'am?" inquired the brown-haired human standing next to Invader.

"Don't even think about it, Darling," Lum growled.

"I'm Ritiya!" Samus's partner introduced herself, walking up to the boy with her hand outstretched. "A-ta-ru, right? Lum told me all about you."

"A pleasure to meet you," Ataru intoned politely as he took her hand and kissed it, causing the plant woman to giggle.

"Don't give him any ideas, Ritiya," Samus cautioned.

Lum decided to nip any potential trouble in the bud by dropping herself between the two. "That's right, Darling... you'd better put any dirty ideas out of your head-tcha..." She then leaned in close. "Until tonight, anyway..." she whispered into his ear, causing the pervert to sport a goofy grin. This didn't go unnoticed by Lum's mother, who chuckled knowingly.

Ritiya took a step back from the couple, before looking up at Mr. Invader. "So, you are Lum's father?" She looked him up and down. "Wow, you're big... and fat."

"Ritiya!" Samus admonished as she stepped forward, dope-slapping her friend up-side the head. "I apologize for her, sir... she's a bit of a wild child. Doesn't know how to be polite sometimes..."

"Samus, that huuurt!" the plant woman whined.

Invader seemed to glare at the two menacingly for a moment... before bursting out into roaring laughter. "So, your friend's willing to say whatever's on her mind, eh? I don't mind that kind of honesty! There should be more like her in the galaxy!" Mrs. Invader then muttered something in her native language, causing her husband to abruptly turn on her. "What do you mean I eat too much?! It's not my fault you have such great cooking!"

"Too bad she couldn't have passed that down to her daughter..." Ataru muttered.

"But, Darling..." Lum protested. "That oatmeal I made for you recently turned out OK, didn't it?"

"You buried my house in that oatmeal," Ataru pointed out.

"That wasn't my fault-tcha!" the Oni countered. "It was Benten's fault for adding the wrong yeast! She even said so herself!"

"Yeeeest?" Ritiya said in confusion.

"I don't know and I don't want to know," Samus sighed. "Anyway, Mr. Invader, you do realize that I expect to be compensated for my work, in universal currency..."

"Yes, yes," said Invader, "Of course you'll be paid. Don't worry about that. That being said... why did it take so long for you to return? Did you have to visit that long with your friend here?"

"Actually, sir, Ritiya and your daughter hit it off pretty well," Samus explained. "You might say, they bonded over some shared interests..." The hunter looked over at Lum, who was currently engaging in a passionate kiss with her betrothed...

Mrs. Invader said something in a slightly admonishing tone of voice, causing Lum to break off abruptly, her face going red. "*Mother*...! Don't say such things!"

"What did she say?" Ritiya asked innocently.

"Something along the lines of 'Save it for bed tonight, children,'" Invader muttered, his ears also tinged red.

"Oh, I can do that, mother-in-law..." Ataru grinned widely.

"DARLING NO BAKA!" Lum screamed as she pulled a large wooden mallet from hammerspace. "Stop embarrassing me-tcha!" She swung, only for Ataru to sidestep, before running away, Lum chasing closely behind, causing her mother to face-palm.

"Are they... always like that?" Ritiya inquired.

"Every day, all the time," Invader groaned.

Unseen to anyone else, Samus's eyes went wide beneath her visor. (OK, remind me not to take a job from this family again anytime soon...)

*~Fin~*

As always, read and review! 8-)

kerri zhong

Re: After the Rescue- Sequel to 'Exiled' (Second part added)

Postby kerri zhong » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:03 am

is it okay if i use the slime idea for my own story?

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Of course you can! Wow, I'm surprised someone replied to this story after such a long time! :D

kerri zhong

Postby kerri zhong » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:15 am

alright, stay tuned! im not good at writing good stories, so it may take a while

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:48 am

Again, a good continuation of the story. Question though, is Ritiya an OC? Or is she canon in some story? Is there any art of her at all? Love the story, by the way, keep them coming!

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Yes, Ritiya is an OC I created. She was originally an anthropomorphic Celebi, who happens to be my favorite Pokémon. Obviously I had to change her backstory to fit into Metroid canon... I did have an idea for a new story with her and Samus, but it’s on the back burner for now.

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:21 am

DJlurker wrote:Yes, Ritiya is an OC I created. She was originally an anthropomorphic Celebi, who happens to be my favorite Pokémon. Obviously I had to change her backstory to fit into Metroid canon... I did have an idea for a new story with her and Samus, but it’s on the back burner for now.

That's unfortunate, I hope you come back to that idea sometime.

Return to “Stories”