Fake News Stories

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Fred588
Producer

Fake News Stories

Postby Fred588 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Fake news stories seem to be a current topic of interest in the "news" media. To me this suggests a concept for new stories. To whit, quicksand stories written as news reports. If anyone is interested in attempting such a thing I will be glad to try to help with still images that might find use as photos accompanying the "news' articles.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

sakura_inverse

Re: Fake News Stories

Postby sakura_inverse » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:50 am

News report version

*Camera shot on news anchor*

Anchor: A dangerous new fad is sweeping college campuses and it's name... is Quick-ecstasy.

*Camera cuts to young African American woman with a dazed look on her face as she sinks to her hips*

Young woman: Damn this feels gooooooood!

Anchor: Imagine taking a dangerous cocktail of drugs before willingly stepping in to a bottomless pit of quicksand. Normally you'd think such an experience would be terrifying. But with a dose of ecstasy, warm sand can feel like nirvana.

*Camera cuts to same young woman who has now sunk to her bare breasts*

Yong woman: Oh god just please take me under!

Anchor: Watch what happens when I try to rescue her.

*Anchor gives young woman her hand*

Anchor: Come on, let me help you out of there

Young woman: *moans* Better yet, why don't you join me?

Anchor: She tries to pull me in. Watch as I come within inches of being trapped in bottomless quicksand.

*Camera shows the young woman taking the anchor's hand as if to yank her in. The slippery mud however prevents her from doing so.*

Anchor: We spoke to a park ranger to see how this is affecting their day to day life.

*Camera cuts to park ranger, who has a German Shepherd on a leash*

Ranger: It's certainly making our jobs more dangerous. We're constantly having to patrol the swamps which can be a hazard when you add in venomous snakes...

*Camera cuts back to the news anchor*

Anchor: Parents, if you're worried about your college kids trying Quick-ecstasy... Here are a few tips to keep your loved ones safe. Monitor their social media accounts. Monitor their friends as well and if you see something, say something.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:55 am

I have to admit, that wasn't half bad, Sakura.

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:18 am

Article version
Quick-ecstasy
By Sakura Inverse

Tanya Evans grew up in an impoverished family and is the first to go to college. But now she'll be the first in her family to try a dangerous new fad that's affecting college campuses around the globe. This fad is quick-ecstasy.

I followed her through the mangrove swamps as she led me to a bottomless pit of quicksand. She wore nothing but a pair of boots, a pair of cutoff denim shorts, a white tank top, and a small backpack with a change of clothes as well as two ecstasy tablets. She told me exactly what she planned to do. She was going to get naked, get high, and see if she could sink all the way under. I couldn't believe how calmly she told me this, knowing that she was going to tempt fate in a bottomless death trap.

But as I watched her get naked, the reality of her words began to set in. She swallowed her tablets and soon she was ready to go. She jumped in, deliriously giggling at the mud's touch on her naked body. I was so stunned by this that I barely had the cohesion to take notes. So instead I simply watched as she struggled to sink deeper.

"Ooh, it's like a hug all over" she moaned as she struggled deeper.

When her breasts disappeared, I immediately knew that she was in true danger of sinking under. But Tanya didn't mind. In fact, the ecstasy seemed to make her hypersensitive to the mud sucking down her body.

But thankfully, science intervened before she could sink herself deeper. She reached equilibrium right before she could sink past her shoulders. From that point on, I had to wait for the ecstasy to wear off before she would even allow me to talk about rescuing her. But thankfully her struggles had churned the mud into a loose slurry made for an easy rescue.

Was this a wise thing to do? No, not it was not. It was especially unwise for someone who had a legacy to forge. One can only hope that she got such an urge out of her system. But more importantly, one can only hope that this fad passes before a promising future sinks into a bottomless trap.

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:22 am

DJlurker wrote:I have to admit, that wasn't half bad, Sakura.

Thank you. But honestly, I suck at writing scripts.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:49 am

Nicely done, in both cases. :D

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:47 pm

I have attached a still picture, rendered to black and white to sort of fit what might be found in a newspaper, which I think fits this fake news story.

danielle in bw for fake news story.jpg

sakura_inverse wrote:News report version

*Camera shot on news anchor*

Anchor: A dangerous new fad is sweeping college campuses and it's name... is Quick-ecstasy.

*Camera cuts to young African American woman with a dazed look on her face as she sinks to her hips*

Young woman: Damn this feels gooooooood!

Anchor: Imagine taking a dangerous cocktail of drugs before willingly stepping in to a bottomless pit of quicksand. Normally you'd think such an experience would be terrifying. But with a dose of ecstasy, warm sand can feel like nirvana.

*Camera cuts to same young woman who has now sunk to her bare breasts*

Yong woman: Oh god just please take me under!

Anchor: Watch what happens when I try to rescue her.

*Anchor gives young woman her hand*

Anchor: Come on, let me help you out of there

Young woman: *moans* Better yet, why don't you join me?

Anchor: She tries to pull me in. Watch as I come within inches of being trapped in bottomless quicksand.

*Camera shows the young woman taking the anchor's hand as if to yank her in. The slippery mud however prevents her from doing so.*

Anchor: We spoke to a park ranger to see how this is affecting their day to day life.

*Camera cuts to park ranger, who has a German Shepherd on a leash*

Ranger: It's certainly making our jobs more dangerous. We're constantly having to patrol the swamps which can be a hazard when you add in venomous snakes...

*Camera cuts back to the news anchor*

Anchor: Parents, if you're worried about your college kids trying Quick-ecstasy... Here are a few tips to keep your loved ones safe. Monitor their social media accounts. Monitor their friends as well and if you see something, say something.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:45 am

Fred588 wrote:I have attached a still picture, rendered to black and white to sort of fit what might be found in a newspaper, which I think fits this fake news story.

danielle in bw for fake news story.jpg

Ooh, looks delicious. Thank you.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:32 am

I did one of those- about a groundskeeper who set a trap for the secretary who was dropping cigarettes in the flower beds. If I can find it, I'll post it here.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:33 am

Always love your stuff, Sakura! :)

sakura_inverse wrote:Article version
Quick-ecstasy
By Sakura Inverse

Tanya Evans grew up in an impoverished family and is the first to go to college. But now she'll be the first in her family to try a dangerous new fad that's affecting college campuses around the globe. This fad is quick-ecstasy.

I followed her through the mangrove swamps as she led me to a bottomless pit of quicksand. She wore nothing but a pair of boots, a pair of cutoff denim shorts, a white tank top, and a small backpack with a change of clothes as well as two ecstasy tablets. She told me exactly what she planned to do. She was going to get naked, get high, and see if she could sink all the way under. I couldn't believe how calmly she told me this, knowing that she was going to tempt fate in a bottomless death trap.

But as I watched her get naked, the reality of her words began to set in. She swallowed her tablets and soon she was ready to go. She jumped in, deliriously giggling at the mud's touch on her naked body. I was so stunned by this that I barely had the cohesion to take notes. So instead I simply watched as she struggled to sink deeper.

"Ooh, it's like a hug all over" she moaned as she struggled deeper.

When her breasts disappeared, I immediately knew that she was in true danger of sinking under. But Tanya didn't mind. In fact, the ecstasy seemed to make her hypersensitive to the mud sucking down her body.

But thankfully, science intervened before she could sink herself deeper. She reached equilibrium right before she could sink past her shoulders. From that point on, I had to wait for the ecstasy to wear off before she would even allow me to talk about rescuing her. But thankfully her struggles had churned the mud into a loose slurry made for an easy rescue.

Was this a wise thing to do? No, not it was not. It was especially unwise for someone who had a legacy to forge. One can only hope that she got such an urge out of her system. But more importantly, one can only hope that this fad passes before a promising future sinks into a bottomless trap.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Stories”