Maiden of the mire saga the prank

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
stevensh12

Maiden of the mire saga the prank

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:29 am

The moon hung over the sky as two figures trudged through Anderson Swamp
"Shouldn't the maiden have appeared by now Rita? Asked the younger of the two women
Rita a tall shapely woman wearing a dark grey evening gown which showed some cleavage replied "I don't know Christine"
Christiane who was wearing a purple evening gown looked around nervously feeling something weird.
"What's the matter Christine scared" Rita taunted Christine didn't answer her.
The two women came close to their destination when Rita suddenly stopped.
"What is it Rita?" Christine asked
A woman wearing a leather jacket,jeans and a tank top that showed off some cleavage appeared from behind a tree smirking at them.it was Jessica.
"Who the fuck are you" Rita demand. The girl kept walking forward still smirking "I swear I will hurt you if you don't fuck off" Rita said in a louder tone the girl stopped in front of Rita and observed her, time seemed to stand still as the 3 girls stood there looking at each other then Jessica opened her mouth and hissed showing her fangs and her eyes turning red . "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Rita bellowed as she pushed past Christine and makes a beeline away from Jessica Christine following her. Jessica chuckled and turned into a bat and flew ahead of them before hiding behind another tree waiting for them to get near, they soon came near her and she stepped out again Rita screaming pushing past Christine again heading back in the same direction they came from this time Jessica ran after them. Rita was so scared she forgot what was in front of her and she ran straight into the quicksand clearing she seemed to run on it for a second before hitting the middle and sinking straight to her waist trapping her arms her purse goes flying into the woods ahead. Christine having remembered where they were going had stopped at the edge when suddenly she felt a weight slam into her and both her and he pursuer fell into the mud but only thigh deep.
Rita was panicking trying to get free but to no avail when suddenly " that was fun wasn't it Jessica?" Came the maidens voice " yes it was maiden" replied the other girl, Christine started to laugh suddenly realising what had happened
"What's so funny?" grumbled rita " you've been pranked dear Rita" the maiden replied appearing out of nowhere already sunk breast deep.
"Fuck you" Rita said " you already have 3 times" the maiden replied smirking Jessica and Christine started to laugh again
Rita turned as red as her cigarette box "you can have that back later" the maiden said apparently reading Rita's mind.
Whilst Rita and the maiden got reacquainted Christine decided to ask Jessica about herself " so are you a vampire miss"
"Jessica and yes I am that's how I got ahead of you I'm impressed that despite being younger you scare less than that one over there" Jessica said smiling "hey" Rita said before being pulled into a kiss by the maiden, Jessica was about to ask Christine if Rita was a lesbian when she got a facefull of mud " you are so gonna regret that" Jessica said before picking up handfulls of mud
Rita and the maiden continued snogging as they sank further down the mud long since gone into their cleavage Rita broke the kiss for air before the maiden took them under the surface the make out session continued with both the maiden and Rita getting more adventurous Rita pinched the maidens bum and breasts while the maiden put a hand under Rita's dress she had no underwear on ( ooh getting kinky are we Rita) the maiden mentally asked her Rita pinched her nipple in response, Jessica and Christine had stopped mud throwing and were now waist deep trying to force the other person under it took a couple of minutes but Christine was forced under a bit too far as she tried to get up but found she couldn't she started to feel pressure when a pair of hands pulled her up coughing she wiped her face the maiden was next to her scolding Jessica " be more careful Jessica I know you are a vampire but you forget she is a human she needs air and you are ten times stronger than her" after that the 4 woman extracted themselves from the mud and went to wash off all stripped down to get clean Rita looked over at the maidens red underwear drooling, jessica helping Christine asked why Rita had no underwear and why she was staring at the maiden Christine said she doesn't know and doesn't want to know either. Eventually the woman all gathered their belongings and went their separate ways
" Rita are you a lesbian" Christine asked " shut up" Rita grumbled turning red again
" Maiden are you bisexual and is Rita a lesbian" Jessica asked the maiden didn't say anything and smiled before dissolving into mist Jessica sighed and turned into bat form and flew into the trees.
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Return to “Stories”