Twerk & Sink Part One

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
4Bs

Twerk & Sink Part One

Postby 4Bs » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:40 am

Author's Note : The characters in this story (see pictures below) are owned by two members of FurAffinity-twec21 and Raskh. I acknowledge that the characters are rightfully owned by them.

Characters:

Kit (the brown otter on the right): Image

A lizard girl whom I shall call Lizzie ATM: Image

Story:

It was a hot day and the sun was blazing hot. At this time, people would turn to the confines of their homes and cool off in their air-conditioned rooms. Even if they went out, they would find ways to beat the heat by for instance, getting a cool drink from the nearest convenience store.

Two quicksand enthusiasts-a brown female otter named Kit and a green female lizard named Lizzie-decided to take a walk to a barren clearing to check out a mud pit despite the heat. They were wearing casual clothes with Kit wearing a brown shirt and long blue jeans and Lizzie wearing a white tube top and a pair of cut-offs. Kit even brought a radio along as she wanted to try something interesting.

"It's pretty hot today," Lizzie remarked as the two ladies were walking through a forest like area.

"It is indeed," replied Kit. "It's a good day to go to the beach I must say,"

"You sure the pit is this way, Kit? It seems unlikely we'd find one in a place like this,"

"Don't worry about it," Kit assured her friend. "I've seen it myself. See, we're approaching the clearing," Soon, the duo reached the clearing. The two continued to walk until the reached their destination-A thick mud pit. The pit was brown in color and looked as if it could fit up to two people.

"So, this is the mud pit you talked about?" Lizzie spoke as the ladies stood in front of the pit. "It looks pretty small compared to certain other ones,"

"Yes, but, I thought it would be good to use a smaller pit for what I intend to try out," Kit put her radio down on the ground. "Let's get ready shall we?" Kit and Lizzie then began to undress. Kit took off her shirt and jeans revealing a brown jungle bikini on her body while Lizzie took down her cut-offs revealing a black thong which exposed her buttocks. The ladies put their clothes on the ground next to the radio.

"So, what was it that you wanted to try out?" Lizzie asked.

"Well, to begin with..." Kit took her radio. "...I'm sure you're familiar with the thing called twerking?"

"Yeah, it's where girls shake their booties just for the fun of it,"

"Then, it's easier for me to show you what I'm about to do," Kit smiled as she walked towards the pit, radio in hand. As she walked into the pit's center, Kit put her radio down next to her legs. The radio floated on the mud's surface.

"Wait a second," Lizzie slowly began to be surprised. "You're not thinking of twerking in the mud are you?"

"That's what I intend to try out," Kit turned her head around and smiled at Lizzie. At that moment, Kit's feet began to sink into the mud.

"But, isn't that a bit dangerous?" Lizzie sounded skeptical. "If you do that, you'll just sink faster and might have a harder time getting out,"

"Don't worry, I'll show you how it's done," Kit proceeded to pump her legs into the mud. "In fact, I'll teach you how to do it. It's all about maintaining a rhythm," Kit added as her knees became submerged into the pit. She then switched on her radio.

"What do you mean by rhythm?" Lizzie looked puzzled.

"You'll soon see," Kit replied as her thighs were slowly being sucked into the pit. Soon, the radio began playing heavy beat music, the kind that ladies would twerk to. As soon as the music began, Kit began swaying her booty left and right in a sensual manner.

"Wow," Lizzie watched as Kit continually wiggled her booty to the tune all while letting the mud pit suck down her thighs. As her booty touched the mud's surface, Kit leaned forward slightly and placed her hands on safe ground. Sustaining herself, Kit maintained her twerking rhythm. At the same time, she tried to push herself out of the mud pit.

"Hmm..." Kit commented to herself. "This pit is stickier than I expected. It seems that it's not just a mud pit. It could be a small quicksand pit even,"

"Kit, do you need help?" Lizzie walked round the pit and faced Kit. Extending a hand towards Kit, Lizzie added, "If you keep that up, you might strain yourself,"

"Thanks, Lizzie," Kit turned her head up. "I'll be fine. I'm about to finish this up," As the music from her radio reached it's climax, Kit began to push on the ground harder and shook her booty more vigorously.

"You might want to step back," Kit added. "I'm about to get out," Although Lizzie was surprised at this, she did as Kit told her to. After some time of grunting softly and repeatedly shaking her booty, Kit's thighs emerged out of the mud pit. Kit then pulled herself up onto the safe ground but, not before switching off the radio.

"I... I'm amazed," Lizzie looked at Kit with wide eyes as the latter stood up. "You actually escaped that mud pit while twerking! How did you do that?"

"It was actually more of a quicksand pit," Kit stated. "And as I mentioned, it's all about maintaining a rhythm. The trick is to sustain your body so as to enable yourself to twerk to your heart's content all while ensuring that the pit does not suck you in too much,"

"Have you done this before?"

"I admit I have," Kit replied. "At times, when I feel like sinking, I go to this lone quicksand pit in a certain forest and twerk in it. It's quite fun to be honest and it serves as a form of workout. I didn't tell you about this because I was afraid if you were to try this alone, it may not work well for you,"

"So, you decided to show me this 'workout' so that I will know how it works?" asked Lizzie.

"That's right. My apologies for not telling you about this before. That aside, would you like to try?"

"You bet I will," Lizzie smiled. "And don't worry about not telling me about your twerking thing. I'm all fine with that,"

"Well then, I'll let you step into the pit," Kit gestured Lizzie to the mud cum quicksand pit.

"No problem," Lizzie walked towards the quicksand. "And speaking of workouts, let me show you how I'd do one in quicksand,"

To Be Continued...

Part Two is here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15321
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Return to “Stories”