Twerk & Sink Part Two

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
4Bs

Twerk & Sink Part Two

Postby 4Bs » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:51 am

Part One: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15310

"Sounds like you've got something good in store," Kit said as she watched Lizzie pump her legs into the quicksand.

"Yep," Lizzie got herself knee deep and switched on the radio. "Time to exercise my booty in this pit,"

"Do you know how to twerk though?" Kit asked.

"Not really," Lizzie spoke as she became thigh deep in the pit. "But, I'll work things out," She then switched on the radio which began playing a song that had a slightly faster beat than the previous track. As soon as the music started, Lizzie leaned forward and bounced her booty up and down repeatedly. As she did so, the quicksand began devouring her thighs voraciously.

"Not bad," Kit remarked. "But, shouldn't you start sustaining your body?"

"Not yet, Kit," Lizzie smiled. "I'm just getting started," Lizzie continued to bounce her booty until it was sucked into the quicksand pit. At that moment, the music's beat increased. Hearing the music, Lizzie started to place her hands on safe ground and shook her booty vigorously in the pit.

"Well, that's pretty daring of you, Lizzie," Kit looked impressed. "I thought you were afraid that twerking would cause you to sink faster?"

"Hey, since you tried it I might as well have some fun by doing the same right?" Lizzie continued shaking her booty despite the quicksand's fierce suction. The music from the radio was about to reach it's climax.

"Here goes," Lizzie started to moan and groan repeatedly. "I'm going to push my booty out of this," Lizzie then exerted all of her strength by pushing onto the ground and shaking her booty with all her might.

"Hnngh... Mmmmm... Nngh... It's coming out... It's coming out..." Lizzie felt her booty emerging out of the sticky quicksand slowly. The mud clung to her booty like glue as it escaped the pit.

"Oooohhh... That's it... That's it... Shake it hard, girl. Shake it hard..." Soon, Lizzie freed herself from the quicksand and let out a loud pleasurable, "Aaaaaahhh!!!" Lizzie then brought herself up onto the safe ground and stood in front of Kit. The music from the radio ended at this point.

"Well done," Kit praised Lizzie. "I see you pretty much enjoyed it,"

"You don't say. And we've really dirtied ourselves," Lizzie looked at her legs and Kit's which were slightly dirtied by the mud.

"Want to go wash ourselves up?" Kit asked as she knelt in front of the quicksand pit to safely retrieve her radio.

"Actually, I have a better idea," Lizzie stood next to Kit who was about to reach her hand out towards her radio.

""Oh, what is it?" Kit looked at Lizzie.

"Keep the radio in the pit first," Lizzie said. "We just sank into this pit individually. So, how about we sink into it together?"

"For what purpose?" Kit raised an eyebrow.

"What else?" Kit thought for a moment. Then, a realization came to her mind. "I see," Kit stood up and smiled. "You're suggesting we sink and twerk in this pit?"

"You got that right," Lizzie smiled back at Kit. "I say we stand in the pit with our backs facing each other, turn on the music and shake it hard,"

"That's quite interesting," replied Kit. "But, just so you know, we'll have to be prepared to get stuck for quite some time,"

"No sweat, Kit. So, you in this?"

"Indeed I am," Kit then walked into the pit and took her radio. Lizzie followed Kit and stood with her back facing Kit's.

"Would you like you use the tracks that were played earlier?" Kit asked as both ladies' feet were about to be submerged into the quicksand.

"How about playing something that fits two people twerking?" asked Lizzie.

"I know just the song to play then," Kit switched on her radio and held it out in front of her. "Are you ready, Lizzie?" Kit and Lizzie's shins were now trapped in the quicksand.

"Just say the word, Kit," Kit dropped her radio onto the pit causing it to land with a splat on it's surface. The radio began bobbing up and down momentarily on the quicksand and the ladies were about to be knee deep in the pit.

"Let's shake," At Kit's words, the music began playing a rhythmic twerk song.

Big, big booty
What you got a big booty
Big, big booty
What you got a big booty
Big, big booty
What you got a big booty
Big, big booty
What you
(Ain't that a freak)

Kit and Lizzie wasted no time upon hearing the song. They quickly shook their booties to the tune causing the quicksand to swallow their knees.

Big, big booty
What you got a big booty(x4)

As the music continued, Kit and Lizzie continued their twerking until their thighs were sucked into the quicksand.

Have you seen her on the dance floor
She got the boom, shake the room
That's the lightning and the thunder
You wanna meet her, you wanna touch her
See the light in her eyes, and it starts to make you wonder

As the ladies' booties came into contact with the quicksand's surface, Kit and Lizzie repeatedly swayed them left and right. They even tried to rub the surface with their booties.

All the sexy girls in the party
Go and grab a man, bring him to the dance floor
Go on let them jeans touch you while you're dancing
It's his birthday, give him what he ask for
(Let me show you how to do it)

Big, big booty
What you got a big booty
(Work)
Big, big booty
What you got a big booty
(Shake that)
Big, big booty
What you got a big booty
(Go to work)
Big, big booty
What you

As the song reached it's hook, Kit and Lizzie twerked vigorously. Their booties became trapped in the quicksand which wrapped itself around them. Kit and Lizzie started to lean forward and sustained themselves to prevent further sinking.

"Ready to end this, Kit?!" Lizzie exclaimed in delight.

"Gladly, Lizzie,"

Big big big big big big booty
What you
Big big big big big big booty
What you
Big big big big big big

Kit and Lizzie wrestled their booties in the quicksand. As the song was about to end, Kit and Lizzie's booties slowly emerged from the pit. The quicksand clung to their booties like glue as they struggled.

"It's coming out, Kit.... "It's coming out!" Lizzie spoke aloud between moans and groans.

"Indeed it is, Lizzie," Kit replied while moaning softly. Soon, with a loud, "OOOOOHHH!!!" Lizzie freed herself from the quicksand. Kit followed suit albeit while making a soft long moan. As the two ladies escaped the sticky trap, Kit took her radio with her and switched it off.

After the ladies' workout, they went to the spot where they left their clothes. They were currently sweating due to the rigorous twerking they had performed. In addition, both their legs and booties were coated in thick mud.

"That was awesome!" Lizzie said excitedly as she and Kit picked up their clothes.

"I concur," said Kit with a smile. "Perhaps you can try this alone whenever you feel like it,"

"Absolutely," Lizzie replied. "Tell you what, next time we do this, let's do so in a spot that's stickier. The stickier the quicksand, the better the experience will be,"

"Not a bad idea," said Kit. "Now then, let's clean ourselves up shall we? There should be a lake nearby for us to go into,"

"You bet," Lizzie said as she and Kit walked away from the quicksand pit. "And if you don't mind me asking, could you teach me your twerking moves some time?"

"I would love to," Kit smiled. With that, the two ladies walked into the trees to search for a lake to clean themselves up in. As they walked, they felt invigorated by their twerk and sink session in quicksand.

FIN
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Return to “Stories”