Monster! (explicit NSFW, implied grim)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tanya_wam

Monster! (explicit NSFW, implied grim)

Postby tanya_wam » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:12 am

I found this among my stories. I have a vague recollection of writing it for someone but I can't recall who, as I'm sure his name wasn't Paul.

Anyways, it's fairly short but sexually explicit, so I hope you enjoy. :D

Monster
by Tanya

Paul is a total animal. A monster. But he indulges my dirtiest fantasy like no other guy, so I indulge his, and we get it on like that.

I'm into wet and messy fun at one end of the spectrum, and getting fucked in deep soft mud or quicksand at the other. Paul is already at the extreme end, and wants to push my limits, so considering his already deeply arousing suggestions, I let him.

It's a slight slog to the swamp, which is about as wet and messy as I can imagine. Paul leads me through soft quaking shallow bogs which are like foreplay to me as they suck and squelch at my ankles. Patches of filth, islands of hinted dirtiness between mounds of rough grass that rub at my knees and in places, scratch at my thighs.

"There!" Paul points at a clearing in the swamp. It looks dry, a flat area of dusty mud dried by the late morning sun as it strobes through the trees around it and lends it a magical glow. "You'll want to be stripping off now."

That was always part of the bargain, and the idea of deep soft mud all over my bare skin arouses me as much, if not more as Paul seeing me naked does. I tug my vest top off over my head, and let my shorts fall before taking a tentative step out.

"You'll be wanting this." I'm so enthralled by the dry mud crumbling under my toes to squish between them, so breathless at the tense arousal in my belly, that I hadn't noticed Paul unzip his rucker and pull out something. A collar is tightened round my neck, with a long leash which Paul holds the other end to. "In case you get stuck," he grins.

"Not joining me then?" I ask, as I take another uneasy step. The surface mud cracks and it's soft and smooth as it creeps up my ankles and shins.

"Don't be such a wuss!" Paul calls, and I feel something shove me hard in the ass. I shoot forward with a few tumbling splashing steps and suddenly I'm thigh deep in...

"Yeah that is quicksand in case you're wondering." I hear Paul chuckle. "Pretty deep too. Bottomless they say."

I'd always thought I'd be in control when we did this but Paul is master here. It's his territory, his game. And I'm at his mercies.

Unwittingly, I let out a small shriek. Twist myself as best in the gritty gunk that grips my legs and holds them fast like glue. Paul is tossing his own shirt and shorts off, and I see how my fear is turning him on. His cock is huge already, a monster in itself, and it's hard and erect now.

Fear, adrenalin, is also turning me on like never before. Cold muck is crawling up my inner thighs, a vice of semi-solid mud that holds them apart like Paul does in my filthiest of fantasies, and when it reaches my exposed vulnerable cunt, I have to gasp at its implacable embrace on my labia and clit, and how it oozes between my ass cheeks.

Paul's kick had plunged me to roughly the middle of the quicksand, some several feet to firm land in any direction. He tugs at my leash, pulling me off balance and with a surprising plunge, I'm waist deep now. The undulating crust of dry dust gives way to a chillingly rough sludge over my sensitive belly. I'm terrified and totally turned on all at once, my nipples swelling to blossoming perkiness, and they want to feel the muck creep up and engulf them, to drip from them. My tits heave with gasps of aroused breathlessness and excited panic.

Against all read-up experience of quicksand I writhe and struggle against its sucking at my naked body. It feels awesome, a strange mix of slimy wet smoothness and rough liquid sandpaper that seems to make small tears in my nerves all over. It's a coarse massage over my cunt and clit, and is unbelievable up my ass cheeks. My exertions only drive me deeper, and suddenly its bitter tide has surged up to tease the underside of my tits.

It's at this point I realise I've lost sight of Paul. Already intense fear rises to a peak if I wonder if I've been abandoned to sink out of sight forever but I know i mean too much to him for that. There's a splashing surge behind me, a movement, and large hands reach from behind me and cup icy muck over my tits. My nips scream out in silent bliss as it's rubbed over them roughly, as only Paul can.

Beneath the surface, my feet not finding bottom as they make small futile kicks in this deep swampy bondage, I feel even more pressure at my cunt than just the quicksand. A familiar thick tip, the thrust of a thick veiny shaft between my ass cheeks, and Paul is in me. His cock rams a sticky sheen of quicksand into my aching needy cunt, and gives it a friction I've only fantasised about. Rough sex I've had before but now it's even more so, as Paul wraps a massive mud covered hand round my throat and begins to fuck me hard.

There's no firm support in the quicksand. We're floating in thick gunk and as Paul leans close to my ear and grunts the most exquisitely filthy come-ons, all quicksand and hardcore fucking themes in one, we're slowing going under. Paul curls his massive body over my bare muddy back, his stomach splashing against my ass as he smashes his huge thick cock deeper and deeper and faster into my cunt. His other massive hand surges under the quicksand and claws it way down my belly to stroke coarse sandy muck over my pained tender clit. My dread at drowning in quicksand tears small urgent gasps of terror and arousal from my lips. the quivering muck is at my chin and Paul's words in my ear make my head spin with sexual need and trembling horror. The crush of his huge body on mine is met with more pressure on my tits and belly and between my shaking legs as the sucking grip of the quicksand grows tighter on my nakedness.

Paul's thrusts speed up to a savage ramming and I feel every vein in his cock inside me to the point where pain meets pleasure in a headlong collision of sensation. Suddenly he's cumming, filling me barbarously with his spunk, its burning stickiness contrasting with the cold quicksand as his cock spasms in my cunt and makes me writhe with the most intense orgasm possible. As the muck closes over my face, I feel Paul's climax make his body judder and unthinkingly his hands grip my slender naked body and I feel him drag me under as we both submerge in the quivering cold quicksand...
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Monster! (explicit NSFW, implied grim)

Postby PM2K » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Outstanding! :D :twisted:

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Short and sweet and very hot! Thank you Tanya! Fifty shades of Wow! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Thanx guys! :D

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:24 am

NICE!!!! Don't normally read the stories section on here but this had me gripped right up to the end! :twisted:

Nice work and well done! :D
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:50 am

Just what we were waiting for: a story by you which is at least implied to have been pleasurably fatal. If they're having a good time, can it really be called "grim"? :twisted:

Never can get enough of your writing. Keep up the good work!

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:48 am

velocity88 wrote:Just what we were waiting for: a story by you which is at least implied to have been pleasurably fatal. If they're having a good time, can it really be called "grim"? :twisted:

Never can get enough of your writing. Keep up the good work!

Sorry I thought 'grim' meant 'fatal'... :oops: Like vids where you see someone go under but not come back up? It's probably the only story where I've done that.

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:32 am

Sorry I thought 'grim' meant 'fatal'... :oops:

It does. At least, it has been for the stories I've read. Sorry if I was the one who was being confusing. :oops:

It still stands, though: "grim" in the sense that they didn't make it, but is it really "grim" in the sense of being a bad ending if they're enjoying the journey?

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 am

velocity88 wrote:
Sorry I thought 'grim' meant 'fatal'... :oops:

It does. At least, it has been for the stories I've read. Sorry if I was the one who was being confusing. :oops:

It still stands, though: "grim" in the sense that they didn't make it, but is it really "grim" in the sense of being a bad ending if they're enjoying the journey?

Oh I got what you meant. I thought perhaps i had got it wrong! :oops:

Return to “Stories”