Compost

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
SilkyMud

Compost

Postby SilkyMud » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:05 am

Wow, how long has it been guys? Quite a small moment, but I’m back!

The sinking, quicksand passion hasn’t died out in me. I managed to get some action here and there in mud in various locations I’m familiar with. Came across a few newer locations at that. But I think a good way to get back into overdrive is to share a story, which I’m not too proud to admit but, I trespassed. Now, we all have at one point or another and yes, shame on me. But for you all, here it goes…

I found a spot to sink at which is a part of a large farming field. Roughly ten-fifteen minutes away from where I live. I parked my car near an old junkyard which is close by, parking back on the muddy property which is open to any to come into. I drive a Chevrolet Caviler, runs as smooth as the day it was manufactured and looks good to for its age. It’s a 2000 model and boy, for those familiar with the stuck fetish of cars, it plays into my mud fetish and yes, I got stuck back there. Took me 10 minutes to get free but well worth it as I headed out.

I wore a catsuit, all black and made from body hugging rubber. I lubed my body completely with the silicone lubricant as opposed to baby powder, to slip into the wearable, sexy condom. A paired of high heel sandals went right along with the complete look, already muddy from stepping through the junkyard. As I came out into the open but distant from the public eye, crossing through a large hole in the fence. I could get a small whiff of the aroma coming from the mud. A cross between the earthy scent mud usually have, fertilizer and vegetables as what's left during occasions would be turned over into the soil when it's replowed, as the field is used to grow a large variety of crops.

I took baby steps, one by one as my heels sunk into soft earth. It got mussier several yards away from the fence as my toes started to get messy and soon my entire foot. I fought with the thick mud, eventually losing my right shoe as I sank to my ankles in this certain spot. It stayed strapped to my ankle as I unbuckled them and tossed them aside, I began to slowly pump my legs up and down in the mud beneath me. Pushing deeper through the muck as soon I came to my shins and then my knees. The sensation was GREAT, the warmth outside added with that provided from the latex, captured within as I was sweating, turned on by the situation.

My nipples erected, as they pressed into the tight rubber. I started to become wet, outside of the inner sweat moistening my body. I wiggled about in the mud, giggling and moaning in a sexual thrill. I unzipped the front, exposing serious cleavage which glistened in the sun. I placed my hands down to the mud top and continued to dig myself deeper, deeper and deeper. I’ve only encountered stinking mud once, wasn’t too much of a fan but I won’t lie it was an enjoyable experience.

If I had a penis, I’d probably stroked in sensation. I straddled and rocked in the muck, as it oozed its blackness around me. A good way to relax in the June as summer had rolled in last year. I started to dig and push around me, expanding the radius of the hole to the point I got to lean back and stretch out in the mess. The smell wasn’t terrible but wasn’t good either, but tolerable and the thick, gooey texture was fun to play in. I wanted to go deeper, and so I had, pushing down to the point my breasts were nearly submerged.

It was then where trouble would rear its head, again. A voice shouted from the far distance, breaking the trance of nirvana on myself as I peered to the farm out in the distance. It wasn’t loud but noticeable, a sign that it was defiantly time to leave! I started to plop my arms out, pushing down around me as my hands and arms sank after breaching the murky surface of the mud around me, I struggled to get out as genuine concern fell over me. The pitfall sensation from a rollercoaster’s drop hit my stomach. I plopped them out again, managing to get some outer leverage as I clawed away at the mud, slipping as I looked back, seeing the man come out the house and walk over to a Ford pickup. To be caught the way I was would bring about a lot of shit, shit I didn’t want to tolerate, despite getting myself into something on property owned by another person.

As they pulled off, I managed to begin to pry myself free from the mud. Slowly I rose, coming to my waist, freeing my ass and thighs, with the rest of my legs to follow. I slipped, coming right back in with my right legs but I managed to free it as I pushed and slid forward. I grabbed my muddy heels and ran back to my car, parked away as I tossed my shoes inside and hopped my muddy ass in! I could always clean and shampoo the seat, I started her up and found out I was stuck yet again! The damn front tires were worn down, I couldn’t get any traction for a minute before I managed to spin free and gunned it from the area…

I headed back for more, familiar grounds. I parked my car back off the trail, near where I and Alexandra got ourselves some muddy action together, I managed to wash out lightly and I disposed of the latex catsuit. Well worth the adventure and I could always purchase another as there was no saving it from the mud, plus it started to tear. I got home and took a nice shower and prepared my vehicular cleaning materials to give my interior a nice cleaning as well.
When in doubt, just wiggle it out~!

DJlurker

Re: Compost

Postby DJlurker » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 am

Nice story, but yeah, trespassing isn't a good idea, 'kay? :|

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Good to hear from you again. I like your story especially your real experiences. I had a similar situation where I was in mud not trespassing but close to a trail, and had trouble getting out over waist deep when I heard people coming by, luckily they did not see me.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Nice story and the rubber catsuit is a thing i really want to see more often. How about tall boots next time? Could be a nice combo.

But with messy clothes in your car? No way!! I had to do that one or two times, too and cleaning up was up to impossible. There where still a few stains visible when i finally sold my car. I do use waterproof covers for my seats, when i drive to the bog (just in case)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:20 am

I love reading your testimonials. If only you could take your time with a nice, long, secluded sink. :oops:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

Return to “Stories”