Outer Sailors vs. The Neko Villainess (2nd and final part up!)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Outer Sailors vs. The Neko Villainess (2nd and final part up!)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Hey everyone! This story is meant to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek, and not to be taken *too* seriously... ;) though I've tried to keep everyone in character as best I can. Hope you enjoy!

The Outer Sailor Guardians vs. The Neko Villainess
A Sailor Moon/Lady of Mud QS Story
by DJlurker

It was a another pleasant day in the Juuban district of Tokyo.

Haruka Tenoh, Michiru Kaioh, and Setsuna Meioh, along with their adopted daughter Hotaru Tomoe, were walking down the street, enjoying the nice weather, making small talk when suddenly...

"MONSTER!"

Several people fled in the opposite direction in panic, causing the four to look at each other.

"Well, so much for today's plans," said Setsuna.

"Here we go again," sighed Haruka with a shrug and a smirk.

"You could try to sound a little less enthusiastic, Ruka," Michiru smirked knowingly.

"There's an alley nearby," Hotaru suggested helpfully.

"Good thinking, princess," Haruka nodded. "Shall we transform, then?"

The four women quickly ducked into the alley in question, quickly checking to ensure no-one else was around...

"URANUS CRYSTAL POWER!"

"NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER!"

"PLUTO CRYSTAL POWER!"

"SATURN CRYSTAL POWER!"

"MAKE UP!"

In a flash of light, the four ordinary women transformed into the legendary Outer Sailor Guardians, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Saturn. Running out of the alley and towards where the civilians were fleeing from, they saw a blonde girl wearing a purple sweater, restrained by some sort of pitcher plant, which had her trapped up to her bosom in its grip. A man with long brown wavy hair stood nearby with his arms crossed. He stood about 5'10", with green eyes and and a beard with several reddish tints.

"You've caused us quite a bit of trouble by escaping, Miss Melissa," The man stated. "But that's all over now. It's time for you to return to your mistress..."

"Noooo!" The blonde, Melissa, wailed in distress. "Someone help me!"

"Stop right there, bastard!" Uranus called out.

The bearded man jerked in surprise. "Shit! Sailor Scouts?! Here?!"

"That's Sailor GUARDIANS to you!" declared Sailor Pluto. "Chronos Cyclone!"

"Gahh!" The man was forced to roll away to avoid the deadly twister, while Uranus and Saturn moved in, using their Space Sword and Silence Glaive respectively to keep the plant's vines at bay.

"I'm gonna cut you out, miss!" Saturn declared. "Just stay still!"

"I can't!" Melissa protested as she squirmed, "This damn plant feels like it's raping me!"

"Then let me handle it!" Uranus cut in, Saturn nodding and stepping back, using her glaive to cut off the vines as they closed in, though the plant seemed to sprout new ones almost instantly. The blonde Guardian quickly kneeled down and grabbed the lip of the plant that held Melissa, using her magically-enhanced strength to literally rip it apart, before pulling the hapless girl out and jumping away.

As soon as the two were clear, Sailor Pluto promptly used a Dead Scream to destroy what was left of the plant-monster, reducing it to dust. Meanwhile, Sailor Neptune was grappling with the bearded man, at least until he kicked her in the groin, causing her to keel over.

"Stupid Sailor Scouts!" he growled as he jumped onto a nearby motorbike, "That's a waste of a good plant... The Villainess won't be happy about this..." With that, he revved the bike into gear and sped off.

"You won't get away!" cried Uranus. "WORLD..."

"Stop, Uranus!" Sailor Pluto blocked her path. "That's a human, not a youma! You could kill him!"

Uranus was forced to stop her attack. "You're just gonna let him escape?!"

"You're just upset because your partner got cheap-shotted," Pluto pointed out. "If you would just calm down and think for a moment, you'd realize we have someone that could tell us where he's going..." She indicated Melissa, who was still sitting on the ground in shock, Saturn tending to her.

"It's all right, Uranus..." grunted Neptune as she slowly stood to her feet, though she was a little unsteady. "I'll live..."

"Are you all right, miss?" Saturn gently questioned the blonde girl.

"Y-yeah, I'm all right..." Melissa sighed in relief. "Thank you so much... I thought I was caught for sure..."

"So who was that guy, anyway?" Uranus questioned, as she put Neptune's arm over her shoulder.

"He calls himself Mad Max 359...don't ask," the girl sighed. "He works for an evil lady who calls herself the 'Neko Villainess'..."

"Neko? as in 'cat'?" Uranus blinked in confusion.

"Yes, she wears cat ears," Melissa confirmed. "And makes use of awful cat puns as well..."

"So why did she... try to capture you...?" Neptune grunted.

"It's not just me," she shook her head. "She intends to capture as many cute girls as she can, then make videos of them in various perils... plants, spiderwebs, quicksand, you name it. And she's developed chemicals that can make any female she captures enjoy their peril..."

"So what's her endgame?" Pluto pressed.

"To use the videos she produces to seduce the male population of the planet, so she can effectively take over the world," Melissa stated. "That's what she gloated to me, anyway..."

"Sounds like a total wack job," Uranus shook her head. "But if you escaped from her, then you know where she's holed up at, right?"

The young girl shivered. "I don't know if I wanna go back there... I just barely managed to escape as it is..."

"Surely you can at least give us directions," Neptune pointed out.

Melissa pondered this for a moment. "Yeah, I guess I could do that..." She looked down at Saturn, who was running her gloved hands over her legs. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Checking for acid burns," The dark-haired Guardian replied simply. "Being consumed by a pitcher plant like that can't be good for your health, especially since it already dissolved your pants and shoes..."

"Oh, right, of course," the blonde shook her head.

"So then, we'll drop you off at the nearest police station, and then we'll go and stop this Neko Villainess once and for all, okay?" Sailor Pluto proposed.

"OK..." Melissa nodded...

*A couple hours later...*

As it turned out, the Neko Villainess' lair was a large stone building built on top of a cave, which stood at the edge of a forest with a small stone road winding by...

"Not exactly well-hidden," Uranus muttered under her breath as she and the other Sailors closed in.

"But there's nothing to indicate outright that it's a villain's lair, either," Neptune pointed out. "Anybody who drove by here would think that it's just some old government building or something..."

"Still, we'd best be careful," Pluto stated. "No doubt that Mad Max character has already informed his mistress about what happened..."

"So we need to watch out for traps, right?" said Saturn.

"In that case, we'd better split up," Neptune proposed. "Uranus and I will try to sneak in the back way, while you and Pluto take the front."

"OK, Michiru-mama," Saturn nodded.

"Sounds good to me," Pluto agreed. "Be on your guard, everyone..."

*Inside the Villainess' Lair...*

"Ooooh, looks like they're here, nya," stated the woman watch the security feed. She was tall, with light brown hair cascading down to her waist, dressed in a sexy black leotard, along with black gloves and long black boots, a black collar with a cat-bell, and a pair of faux-cat ears atop her head. Her blue eyes narrowed as she watched the Outer Guardians split into two pairs.

"Looks like they took the bait... hook, line, and sinker." She purred as she leaned back slightly in her leather chair. "Soon, I'll have four delectable female heroines under my control, nyahahahaha..."

*At the front entrance...*

Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn stood in front of the main door, which had no doorknob, but there was a keypad nearby...

Saturn suggested, "How about I cut the keypad open, and then you can hot-wire the code or something?"

Pluto looked over at her daughter, nonplussed. "Where did you get an idea like that?"

"Television..."

"Oh, of course," the green-haired woman shook her head. "Go ahead, Saturn."

The Solder of Destruction nodded, bringing her Glaive down on the keypad, cutting the cover off. Pluto then went to work, grabbing the sparking wires... After a few tries, she managed to get the door to slide open, the two Sailors quickly slipping inside...

Inside, it appeared to be a normal reception lobby, though there was no one at the desk, or anywhere else for that matter.

"So far, so good," said Pluto, as she looked around, seeing a door on either side of the reception desk. The left door was open, while the one on the right appeared to be locked.

Saturn peeked her head through the left door. "Looks like just a bunch of offices and cubicles," she shook her head, "and no one's home..."

"Or maybe that's what the enemy wants us to think," Pluto suggested, moving to the other door, her gloved hand closing around the knob...

*BZZZZZT!*

"EEAAAAAGH!"
The Guardian of Time screamed as she was repulsed by a violent electric shock, stumbling back.

"Setsuna-mama!" Saturn cried as she rushed over and supported her fellow Sailor. "Are you OK?!"

"Ow... I'll be fine," Pluto grunted. "One heck of a security system..."

The intercom then switched on. "Attention! Only authorized personnel, damsels, or princesses beyond this point! No heroes allowed! Unauthorized entry will be shocking-nya!" *click*

"Sounds like a pre-recorded message," Pluto mused. "So now what do we do?"

Saturn thought for a moment, until an idea struck her. "Well, weren't we once princesses in our previous lives?"

"Well, yes, but... Oh!" Pluto gasped as she caught on. "That might just work... let's try it."

"OK," Saturn nodded, two heroines closing their eyes as they concentrated.

Purple and greenish-black energy swirled around them for a few seconds... when it dissipated, their sailor uniforms had been replaced with form-fitting evening gowns with full-length opera gloves, colored purple and black respectively, the sigils of their respective planets glowing on their foreheads...

"OK, let's try it now," Princess Saturn said as she gently gripped the doorknob. Nothing happened, so she tried turning it... and the door swung open.

"How about that... it worked," Princess Pluto muttered. "All right, let's go... but keep your guard up."

"Right," Saturn nodded, as the two walked through the door, which promptly slammed shut behind them...

*A few minutes earlier, at the rear of the building...*

Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune stared at a door that read 'Service Entrance'. Uranus tried the doorknob, to no avail.

"Of course it's locked... figures." The blonde Sailor crossed her arms. "I could easily break it down with a World Shaking, but that'd probably set off every alarm in the building..."

"Hmmm..." Sailor Neptune then heard something in the distance. "I think I hear a truck coming! Hide, Uranus!"

"Hide? There's nowhere *to* hide... Wait, I got an idea! Change back!"

"Right!" The two women reverted back to Haruka and Michiru, just in time as a large delivery truck pulled into view. As said truck approached, Haruka waved at the driver, while Michiru pulled out her Deep Aqua Mirror, ostensively to check her hair.

"Hey!" the driver, a somewhat short and slightly pudgy man, acknowledged the blonde. "You here to receive the delivery?"

"Yeah, that's right," Haruka nodded. "Except... we kinda seem to have locked ourselves out."

"Well, that's not good," the truck driver shook his head as he opened the cab door and climbed out. "How am I supposed to give you the goods if you can't get in the building?"

Michiru glanced at her mirror. "Well, actually, there's another of our co-workers inside, but we got her upset at us, so she locked us out." She then gave a knowing glance to Haruka. "Honestly, you shouldn't have teased her like that..."

Catching on, Haruka retorted, "Oh, come on! I thought she could handle a little ribbing... and you're one to talk! You piled on right along with me!"

"All right, all right," sighed the deliveryman, "Save your lover's spat for later. As long as you're here, you mind helping me unload, sir?"

"Sure, no problem," Haruka nodded as she rolled up her jacket's sleeves...

*Inside the service entrance...*

Kurisu sat at her desk, reading a scientific magazine, when she heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" the redhead shouted.

"Delivery!" came the reply.

"Alright, I'm coming!" Kurisu yelled back as she stood up and walked over to the door, entering a code into the keypad which unlocked said door, allowing her to open it. "Hey, it's about time you showed up..."

"NOW!" cried Haruka. Immediately Michiru burst through the door and tackled Kurisu to the ground, while Haruka put the deliveryman in a sleeper hold. "Sorry, sir, but this is for your own good!"

"Hrrrrrgh!" the man grunted as he struggled, but he was no match for the blonde's strength, eventually losing consciousness and going limp. Meanwhile, Michiru had managed to pin the redhead to the floor by the neck, despite not being as strong as her partner.

"Agh! You're Sailor Neptune, aren't you?!" cried Kurisu as she squirmed in the other woman's grip. "What do you want?!"

"We're here to shut down your operation," Michiru stated. "You have two choices: Either you willingly tell me where your boss is, or my partner beats it out of you. You have five seconds to decide."

"OK, OK! I'll talk!" the redhead agreed, pointing behind her. "Go through the door there, take the right cavern, it's a straight shot to her office!"

Michiru nodded. "That's a good girl." She picked Kurisu off the floor and handed her off to Haruka. "Put her to sleep, Ruka."

"No problem," the tomboy said as she applied the sleeper hold to the redhead. Kurisu quickly passed out and was laid on the floor next to the deliveryman. That done, the two women transformed again, Uranus checking the door...

"Damn it! It needs an access card!" the blonde grunted in frustration.

"Like this one?" Neptune held up Kurisu's badge.

Uranus blinked before shaking her head. "Oh, right, of course... good thinking, Neptune." The aqua green-haired Guardian then swiped the card which unlocked the door, allowing the two to enter...

*In the control room...*

The Neko Villainess watched the two pairs of Sailor Guardians on the camera feeds. "Oooh, clever thinking-nya," she commented at watching Saturn and Pluto assume their princess forms to bypass the security. "But they're just playing right into my paws..." She then checked the other feed, wincing as she saw Kurisu rendered unconscious by Haruka. "Ouch, poor Kurisu... but she should've checked the camera before letting that delivery in-nya... oh well." She then watched as Uranus and Neptune took the right path into the cavern.

"Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly..." She smirked evilly. "Or should I say spiders, plural? Nyahahahaha..."

*Meanwhile...*

Princess Pluto and Princess Saturn slowly walked through the caves, keeping an eye out for enemies... Thankfully they were still capable of wielding their weapons in this form, though they hadn't encountered anything so far.

"I don't like this..." hissed Pluto. "It's quiet... too quiet..."

"Maybe they just don't know we're here yet," Saturn offered.

"I highly doubt that," the Guardian of Time disagreed. Just then, a horde of bats appeared from the depths of the cavern and flew toward them!

"Silent Wall!" intoned Saturn as she held out her glaive, putting up a force field which repelled the flying mammals.

"Chronos Cyclone!" cried Pluto, the vortex of dark energy tossing the bats all over the walls and floor of the cavern. By the time it had dissipated, all the bats had been incapacitated. The two princesses then gingerly stepped over and around the bats as they continued further into the cave...

"How do we know those weren't just wild bats?" Saturn pondered.

"We don't," Pluto conceded, "but better safe than sorry..."

"And the air smells kinda weird in here..." the younger girl sniffed.

"Well, we *are* in a cavern..." Pluto pointed out. "Perhaps the air's just stale..." The two then stopped as they came to a fork in the road.

"So which way do we go?" asked Saturn... before crying out in surprise as a steel wall sprang up between the princesses, another one blocking the way back! "Oh no! Pluto, are you there?" She faintly heard the older woman invoke her Dead Scream attack... but the wall did not give. And Saturn couldn't use her more destructive powers without bringing the whole cave down on their heads... "I don't think we're getting through this wall!"

"I'm afraid you're right," Pluto's voice echoed from the other side. "It seems we've walked right into a trap of some sorts... but we have no choice but to split up. Watch your back, Saturn..."

"You too, Setsuna-mama!" Saturn yelled back, before venturing down her path...

*A little later...*

Princess Saturn took slow, deliberate breaths as she slowly advanced through the cavern, keeping her eyes and ears open for any sign of an attack. But there hadn't been anything so far, which only made her more worried...

(I hope Setsuna-mama's OK,) she thought to herself. (Not to mention Haruka-papa and Michiru-mama...) Maybe, if she was lucky, she would run into one or both of them... Her thoughts were interrupted, however, when a pair a small flying security drones suddenly appeared and opened fire!

Fortunately, the robots weren't that smart, so after Saturn repelled their shots with her Silent Wall, she lunged and managed to cut them to pieces with her glaive. (Must be getting close to something important,) the princess mused as she continued on her way, walking a little faster now... But then, the floor dropped from under her, causing her to fall on her knees onto a lubricated incline, with what appeared to be a mud pit at the bottom!

Saturn couldn't stop herself from sliding into the mud, but she was able to use her Silence Glaive to stop herself from face-planting in the slop from the sudden deceleration as she plunged into it, sinking up to her waist almost instantly.

"Ugh, yuck!" she grunted in disgust. Looking around, she saw a raised platform to her left with a closed door leading who-knows-where... there was also a door at the other end of the mud pit, also closed. Pulling her glaive from the mud, she tried to reach out for the platform... but although she could get purchase on the edge, Saturn couldn't get any leverage to pull herself over there.

Then her glaive slipped off the edge, causing her to plunge her left arm into the quicksand out of instinct, though she managed to keep her other arm clear... pulling at said arm caused the mud to clamp down on it with a gentle, yet insistent suction, making her sink a little deeper...

Princess Saturn closed her eyes and took deep breaths to calm herself as she felt the muck slowly rise up her ribcage... but it didn't really feel that bad, as it slimed against the fabric of her evening gown with a gentle caress, as she pushed her legs a little deeper for balance...

The violet-haired princess shivered as she felt her bosom come to rest on the quicksand's surface, her Silence Glaive having disappeared beneath the muck, both arms now sunk in past the elbows, though her right hand still pawed at the surface... opening her eyes, she felt her face heat up as she looked down at the shiny wetness... an uncertain smile started to form on her face as the soft mud continued to massage her nubile body with its gentle sliminess...

http://lady-of-mud.deviantart.com/art/P ... -668052872

(But what about the others?) she thought. (I hope they're okay...) At least she herself wasn't in immediate danger, as she appeared to have reached a natural buoyancy point... Saturn closed her eyes and leaned back slightly in her muddy encasement, feeling calm and content... (I'm sure they'll find me soon enough...)

*Meanwhile, with Uranus and Neptune...*

"(censored) bats!" Uranus yelled in frustration as she ineffectually swiped at them with her Space Sword.

"Submarine Reflection!" intoned Neptune, washing the critters away with an oceanic torrent from her Deep Aqua Mirror. "That should take care of them for now..."

"Right, let's keep going," Uranus nodded, as she and her partner ran down the tunnel, which eventually opened into a wider cavern, where there appeared to be several small fuzzy yellow spiders crawling around the walls.

"At least they're not cockroaches," the blonde guardian muttered. "Otherwise Pluto'd have a fit."

"Indeed," Neptune nodded in agreement. "But they're actually almost cute for being creepy-crawlies..." As they slowly walked through the cavern, trying not to disturb the spiders, one suddenly dropped down in front of them on a strand of spider silk!

"Joltik!" it said as it spat spider webbing at the two, who rolled out of the way.

"You picked the wrong prey, buster!" Salior Uranus growled as she cut the critter in half with her Space Sword, which emitted a small shriek before it expired, causing every other spider to turn and look at her...

"Nice going, Uranus!" said Neptune, "Now you've angered the whole nest!"

"Dammit!" Uranus cried as the spiders shot webbing at her from all sides, apparently attempting to cocoon her... but she easily sliced the silk apart with her sword.

"Uranus, help!" Sailor Neptune cried as she was restrained by webbing from the yellow spiders.

"Leave her alone!" the blonde yelled as she cut her partner loose, before pulling her close...

But when their bodies bumped together, it caused a wave of sensation to course through both of them, the two shivering as they looked into each other's eyes...

"Neptune..."

"Uranus..."

Suddenly, all they were aware of was each other, holding each other tightly in a romantic embrace, their cheeks flushed, uncaring as the spiders restrained them with more webbing, until they encased in a tight cocoon with only their heads and shoulders visible...

"What are we doing...?" Uranus grunted half-heartedly as she squirmed in her bondage, but it only caused Neptune to squirm back, arcing another wave of sensation through them both...

"Does it matter, Haruka...?" Neptune answered, before closing the distance and kissing the other woman intensely...

The blonde Sailor could only moan into Neptune's mouth in response, all thoughts of escape vanished as they leaned against the wall in their cocoon, writhing and rubbing against each other... out of the corner of her eye, she saw Neptune's Aqua Mirror on the floor next to them, which showed Princess Saturn grasping Princess Pluto's Time Key, before Pluto started to pull her from the quicksand she was trapped in...

(At least they're doing OK,) Uranus thought before settling into another deep kiss with her lover, even as a few spiders crawled over them, giving them slight electric shocks which only enhanced their pleasure further...

*A few minutes earlier...*

Princess Pluto made her way down the tunnel, having dealt with a few creatures that had tried to attack her, though they had been easily dispatched with her Chronos Cyclone. (I wonder how Hotaru's doing,) she mused... Soon, she came across what appeared to be a door with a large, closed eye in the center... But as she approached, the eye opened, before shooting a beam at her!

Princess Pluto gritted her teeth as she pressed herself against the wall to dodge the beam... "Dead Scream," she intoned, the orb of sonic energy not only killing the eye-creature, but splintering the door into several pieces. Walking through the doorway, Pluto found herself on a raised platform above what appeared to be a quicksand pit... and in said pit was...

"Saturn!" The greenette gasped at seeing her adopted daughter sunk to her bosom in the orange-brown muck... she appeared to be asleep, with a half-hearted smile on her face... "Hotaru, wake up!" Pluto yelled.

The sound of her civilian name aroused Saturn, as her eyes blinked open, looking around confusedly, before spotting her fellow princess. "Setsuna-mama...?"

"Here!" said Pluto as she kneeled down before holding out her Time Key to Saturn. "Grab on!"

The purple princess seemed to hesitate for a moment, before slowly reaching up with her free hand and grasping the key's end, Pluto then beginning to pull her out of the mud... The Time Guardian gritted her teeth with effort, the thick quicksand unwilling to give up it's prize so easily...

*In the control room...*

"Just as planned-nya," The Villainess grinned deviously as she pressed a button...

*At the quicksand pit...*

Princess Pluto cried out in shock as the raised platform suddenly crumbled beneath her, plunging her into quicksand pit alongside Saturn! "Oh no! A trap!" She tried to struggle, but the mud took her in rapidly, sinking past her waist in no time...

"It's all right, Setsuna-mama..." Princess Saturn sighed. "It's not really that bad..."

"Hotaru, what's gotten into... you..." Pluto's admonishment trailed off as she suddenly became aware of the soft wet sand gently bulging against her groin, causing strange sensations in her... Using her Time Key as an anchor, she managed to pull herself into a somewhat more upright position, Saturn now off to her right, though she could easily see her face... Pluto closed her eyes and quivered as the mud counted her ribs...

"See? It's not that bad, is it?" Saturn smiled as she watched her mother sink to her chest, her bosom pressing into the moist surface...

Pluto felt her face heat up from the sensations the quicksand was eliciting in her... opening her eyes, she looked down at the shiny wetness, which jiggled all around her. Releasing her Time Key, she lets her gloved arms lay on the surface, breathing deeply to keep calm. (It feels so... warm...) Shifting her hips, Pluto moaned as a wave of pleasure surges through her body from that action... She looked back over at Saturn, who had a serene smile on her face, despite being sunk chest-deep herself...

"Maybe you're right, Saturn..."

*Back in the control room...*

The Neko Villainess chuckled at her success. "Nyahahaha... you're all mine now!" she declared as she watched Uranus and Neptune wriggling and bucking against each other in their spiderweb cocoon... "Thanks to that 'special gas' I invented, any feelings of restraint or peril just makes you aroused-nya... You never had a chance!" Looking at the other camera feed, she saw Princess Pluto push her left arm into the muck, while her other arm began to gently massage her breast... "Yesssss!" The Villainess hissed huskily, "This'll be my best video yet!" She then closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair... if she watched them any longer, she would have started touching herself as well.

"And just think..." she purred, "When I've got those four completely brainwashed, it'll be child's play to take the other Sailors by surprise, and enslave them as well! Then I can use them and their powers to conquer Japan, and next, the world! Nyahahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

Unbeknownst to her, a certain red-bearded man's eyes went wide at hearing this, before slowly and quietly backing out of the control room...

Will the Outer Sailor Guardians escape their peril? Or are they doomed to be pleasure-slaves forever? Will the Neko Villainess get the last laugh? Is there any hope left? Find out next time, on Outer Sailors vs. The Neko Villainess!

*To be continued...*
Last edited by DJlurker on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

stevensh12

Re: Outer Sailors vs. The Neko Villainess

Postby stevensh12 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:48 am

I wish there was a like button here as always an excellent story well done
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Very cool! :D

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Thanks, everyone. Part 2 should be done in about a week or so...

DJlurker

Re: Outer Sailors vs. The Neko Villainess (2nd and final part up!)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:15 pm

And here's Part 2! Have fun reading! :D

Last time on Outer Sailor Guardians vs. The Neko Villainess...
The Outer Sailor Guardians, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Saturn, saved a young woman named Melissa from a plant monster controlled by a man who worked for someone calling herself the 'Neko Villainess'. After learning of her plans for world domination, the quartet set out for her lair, to nip her designs in the bud... Unfortunately, they played right into the Villainess's hands- er, paws, Uranus and Neptune getting cocooned in Joltik's spider silk, while Saturn and Pluto found themselves mired in thick, sticky quicksand! And thanks to the Neko Villainess's special pleasure gas, they all found themselves enjoying their peril, not even wanting to escape... is this it for our brave Sailor Guardians?!

*In the depths of the caverns beneath the Neko Villainess's lair...*

"Mmm, Michiru..."

"Ohh, Haruka..."

Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune were currently wrapped up tightly in a spiderweb cocoon, with only their heads and shoulders visible, writhing and bucking against each other. However, they weren't doing so to try to escape, but thanks to the Villainess's pleasure gas, they were instead enjoying every moment of their entrapment.

...Perhaps a little too much.

"UUUUUUUUGGHH!" Uranus grunted as she hit her climax.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Neptune orgasmed in almost perfect sync with her partner, the two of them kissing desperately as electric waves of pure ecstasy surged through them both... Though 'electric' could be literal in this case, due to the many Joltik that crawled over the two, giving them slight electric shocks here and there...

"Oh, damn that felt good..." Uranus sighed as they gently writhed in mutual warm afterglow.

"It always does, with you..." Neptune agreed. "Especially being wrapped so *tight*..."

Hearing that caused the blonde to partially rouse from her stupor. (Wasn't there something... we were supposed to be doing...?) There had to be a reason they were transformed, after all... But then Neptune engaged her in another passionate kiss, driving such concerns from Uranus's mind as her tongue dueled with her partner's...

"Go, Gligar!"

"Rigrrr!" cried a small purple scorpion-like creature that sliced the cocoon open like a hot knife through butter, causing the two Guardians to abruptly break off their lip-lock in surprise, looking for who sent the creature out... It was Mad Max 359, holding what appeared to be a red-and-white ball capsule with a button in the center in one hand. Several other capsules were attached to his belt, as well...

"Hey!" Uranus protested. "We're in the middle of somethin' here! Go away!"

Mad Max just rolled his eyes as he walked up to the duo... before harshly slapping Uranus, then Neptune in the face. "Wake *up*, you idiots! You're supposed to be Sailor Scouts, not Sailor sex objects!"

Fortunately, the pain from being struck caused Uranus and Neptune to snap back to their senses. "S...Shit! What were we doing?!" the blonde Guardian shook her head vigorously.

"We were... supposed to be going after the Neko Villainess!" Her aqua green-haired counterpart gasped. "Why were we making love in a spider's cocoon?!"

"It's the gas pumped into these caverns," Max explained. "It causes any woman who breathes it in to feel arousal from being restrained in any manner. Thankfully I'm a guy, so I'm immune..."

"A guy...? Wait, you're that Mad Max character!" Uranus gasped as recognition registered. "Why the hell are you HELPING us all of a sudden?!"

"Call it defection from decadence," Max stated simply. "I thought I'd just be helping get some sexy photos and video of the lot of you in peril, not brainwashing you to take over the world!" He shook his head. "I may not have the strongest moral fiber, but even *I* have my limits!"

"Wait, what happened to the spiders?" Neptune asked in confusion... before seeing Gligar attacking and defeating the Joltiks rather easily, not even feeling the thunder-shocks the spiders tried to fend it off with...

"Let's just say I have a variety of creatures for a variety of different situations," Mad Max deadpanned. "And before you ask, I befriended each and every one of them before putting them in these balls," he indicated the capsules at his waist.

Just then, the intercom clicked on. "MAD MAX! What do you think you're doing?!" came the voice of the Neko Villainess.

"What does it look like? I'm double-crossing you," Max replied with a tinge of sarcasm.

"Rrrawwwrrr!" The Villainess growled. "Don't you know what happens when you piss off a cat? They come after you with sharp tooth and claw!"

"Neither of which you have," Mad Max shot back. "I bet even your cat-ears are fake! Sorry, Chelsea, but I'm through with this job!"

"Chelsea?" Neptune blinked. "That sounds like an American name..."

"And she has an American accent too," observed Uranus. "Figures, only an American would be crazy enough to come up with a plan like this..."

"And it would have worked too, if it hadn't been for this traitor!" Chelsea yelled. "But I've got plenty other tricks up my gloves-nya! You might've slaughtered my cute little Joltik, but let's see how you do against their mother!" With that, the intercom shut off as a much larger spider-like creature crawled in.

"Galvantula!" it cried out, clearly upset at it's offsprings' defeat.

"Well, it's certainly a lot bigger than the others..." Neptune muttered.

"I got this," said Mad Max, directing his Gligar to attack. "Aerial Ace!"

But before the flying scorpion could make a move, Galvantula fired a green energy ball which nailed Gligar dead-on, causing it to crash to the ground with swirls in its eyes. "Argh! A grass-type attack!"

"Alright, amateur, step aside," Uranus ordered, as she raised one hand over her head... "WORLD SHAKING!" A yellow orb of energy resembling the planet Uranus shot out, nailing the Galvantula in the face, knocking it over onto it's back, twitching a few times before going still. "That's how you do it."

"Duly noted," Max muttered as he recalled Gligar into its ball.

"Right, let's keep going," Uranus said as she retrieved her Space Sword, before walking further into the cavern... "What the hell?! It's a dead end!"

"Of course it is," Mad Max deadpanned.

"But... but that girl told us this way led..." Sailor Neptune trailed off as realization dawned.

"Kurisu lied to you," Max confirmed.

"Damn it!" Sailor Uranus yelled as she punched the wall. "Of course she lied to us! It was all part of their plan!"

"Yup," the bearded man nodded. "And that plant monster I used on Melissa? It was actually hers. She was in on it from the beginning as well..."

"So, it was all a set-up from the start," Neptune stated.

Uranus uttered a harsh expletive in response, before something suddenly occurred to her. "Shit! Saturn and Pluto! I saw them in Neptune's mirror, Pluto was trying to pull Saturn out of quicksand!"

That prompted Neptune to check the mirror again. "Oh no... it seems they're both stuck now... and Pluto's really enjoying herself..."

"Sounds like she succumbed to the gas," Mad Max sighed.

"We gotta save them!" the blonde Guardian declared. "You know where they are, Max?"

Max nodded, before turning. "Follow me..."

*A few minutes ago, in another part of the cavern...*

Princess Pluto could hardly believe the sensations she was experiencing in this thick quicksand... it pressed in on her from all sides, causing the fabric of her black evening gown to rub and shift against her bare skin, delighting her to no end... her nipples were hard as rocks, poking against her dress as they also pressed into the moist surface... she shuddered as she shifted her hips, which arced another intense wave of pleasure from her groin...

She couldn't resist anymore. Pluto pushed her left arm into the muck, while her other hand began to gently massage and squeeze her breast, breathing in sharply as her submerged hand found her g-spot between her legs... "Oh yes," she whispered, before opening her eyes...

And seeing Princess Saturn off to her right, sunk breast-deep like she was, a knowing smile on her face. Ordinarily, Pluto would have been completely embarrassed knowing her daughter was watching her... but thanks to the Villainess's special gas, she simply asked, "You don't mind, do you...?"

"Not at all," Saturn shrugged, sending a ripple across the surface of the quicksand. "Gods know I've heard Haruka-papa and Michiru-mama going at it in their room way too many times to count..."

Pluto chuckled at that. "Indeed..." With that, she returned to her task of stimulating herself, rubbing between her legs with her left hand while gently pinching her nipple with her right hand, causing more waves of pleasure to surge through her...

But it wasn't nearly enough. Getting an idea, Princess Pluto scooped up a handful of mud with her free hand, before massaging it into her breast... "Ohhh YES," she gasped. That was really doing the trick...

Meanwhile, Saturn just watched as her mother enjoyed herself... Unlike Pluto, she didn't experience sexual arousal from the mud's caress, just a feeling of warm soft thickness massaging her body, like being engulfed by a warm waterbed... Both of her gloved arms were sunk in and stuck now, as the princess slowly clenched her hands into fists, feeling the soft mud squish between her fingers and out of her palms...

Pluto was now bucking like a wild horse against the mire which held her, scooping up more mud with her free hand and massaging it into her other breast, causing ever-more intense waves of sensation to course through her body... It wouldn't be long now, before she...

"OOOOOOOOOHHH!" The green-haired princess screamed as a powerful orgasm wracked her body, crashing over her like a tidal wave... the quicksand rippling and heaving around her from her actions, which only intensified her ecstasy...

Princess Saturn just giggled as she felt herself being carried along by the waves her fellow princess made from her thrashing, being reminded of the time that Michiru carried her through some big waves in the ocean near shore... As Pluto finally came down from her peak, she couldn't help but observe, "Wow, Setsuna-mama, I don't think I've ever heard you scream that loud before..." Her adoptive mother could only grin and blush profusely in response...

Suddenly, the door at the other end slammed open, revealing Mad Max, Uranus, and Neptune. "This is the place," the bearded man intoned.

"Hotaru!" Neptune gasped. "Setsuna! Are you okay?!"

Pluto didn't react, still basking in her afterglow, but Saturn smiled widely. "Hi, Michiru-mama, Haruka-papa! Wanna join us for a mud bath?"

"Yep, she's under the gas' influence too," Max muttered.

"Okay, I'll flush them out, then you two pull them to safety, all right?" Neptune proposed.

"Got it," Max nodded.

"I'm ready," Uranus agreed.

The aqua-haired Guardian nodded, before raising both hands above her head... "Deep Submerge!" an orb of energy shaped like the planet Neptune was shot into the quicksand, which erupted into a waterspout that freed the two trapped princesses from its grip. Mad Max and Sailor Uranus quickly dashed forward and grabbed the two, pulling them to solid ground.

Fortunately, the feeling of cold water washing away the warm mud was enough to bring Pluto to her senses. "O-oh my goodness! What was I doing?!"

Saturn, on the other hand... "Hee hee, that was fun. Do it again, Michiru-mama!"

Sailor Neptune responded by lightly rapping her daughter on the head with her mirror. "Snap out of it, Saturn! We're here to stop the Neko Villainess, remember?"

Thankfully, that registered, as Saturn shook her head to clear her mind. "Ugh, what was I thinking? We fell right into the enemy's trap, didn't we...?"

"Hook, line, and sinker," sighed Pluto. "I'm so embarrassed with myself..."

"Hey, if it's any consolation, we walked right into a trap ourselves," Uranus stated. "Thank the gods this Mad Max character had a change of heart..."

Max was currently facing away from the two princesses. "If it's not too much trouble, could you two please change back into your Sailor outfits? Seeing you two with wet evening gowns is taking my mind to places it really shouldn't be right now..."

"Ugh, pervert!" cried Saturn as she stood to her feet, before reverting to her Sailor fuku, Pluto silently doing the same.

"Well, now that everyone's kosher," said Neptune, "perhaps you could lead us to where your former boss is holed up?"

Mad Max nodded. "Right this way..."

*In the control room...*

"Not gonna be that easy-nya," The Neko Villainess growled as she pressed a button... "Let's see how you like these creepy-crawlies!"

*Back with our heroes...*

As Max was leading the Outer Guardians through the tunnels, they were forced to stop when a door opened in the ceiling, a swarm of insects crawling out!

"COCKROACHES!" Pluto screamed in terror, pressing herself into the wall as the bugs approached...

"Silent Wall!" Saturn intoned as she stepped in front of her mother, the force field keeping the critters at bay.

"Submarine Reflection!" cried Neptune, washing away a good portion of the roaches.

Mad Max opened one of his ball capsules, summoning a small orange dog-like creature with jagged black stripes. "Flamethrower, Growlithe!" The dog let loose with a stream of flame from its mouth, incinerating the remaining roaches, leaving nothing but ash behind.

"OK, Setsuna-mama, they're gone now," Saturn sighed as she lowered her shield.

"Th-thank goodness..." the Time Guardian heaved a sigh of relief.

"But I don't understand..." Neptune pondered, "How did the Neko Villainess know about Pluto's fear of cockroaches?"

"She must have overheard us talking about it earlier," Uranus suggested.

"How about we keep moving before any more of them show up?" Saturn cut in.

"Yes, please!" Pluto agreed, nodding vigorously.

"Alright, this way!" said Max as he recalled Growlithe, before continuing down the tunnel...

*A few minutes later...*

"This is it," said Mad Max as the group came to a reinforced steel door. "And of course, it's locked tight..."

"I got this," stated Uranus. "WORLD SHAKING!" The orb of planetary energy easily blasted the door into shrapnel, the five quickly dashing into the room. "The Outer Sailor Guardians have arrived!"

Standing in the center of the room was the Neko Villainess herself, her arms crossed with a miffed expression on her face. "So, you're finally here-nya..." She glanced over at Max. "Stupid backstabbers... it's so hard to find good help these days... I would've had these lovely ladies under my complete control by now, if not for you!" She then turned away and paced back and forth. "But, that's fine-nya... I've still got some purr-fectly fine video of you lot enjoying your perils... it'll make for quite the profit if nothing else!"

"I don't think so!" declared Neptune. "Deep Submerge!" The orb of oceanic energy flew across the room and into the computer systems, short-circuiting them.

"Too little, too late-nya," the Villainess chuckled. "I've already got your videos uploaded on the internet!"

"Then we'll just force you to take them down!" cried Uranus as she lunged forward...

...only to pass right through the cat-girl, stumbling and falling to the floor. "Ugh, the hell?! It's just a projection!"

"Well, duh!" The Villainess taunted. "Like I'd seriously be waiting here for you, completely defenseless? I've already retreated to my auxiliary control room-nya!" The hologram then faded out. "But since you came all this way-nya... you can play with one of Melissa's friends!"

With that, the floor of the control room suddenly collapsed, dumping Max and the Sailors into a much larger room, the five immediately plunging to their waists in quicksand!

"Dammit! It's another trap!" cried Sailor Uranus.

"Oh no, not quicksand again!" cried Sailor Pluto.

"Don't get seduced by it again!" yelled Sailor Saturn, as she stuck her Silence Glaive into the muck to keep from sinking further.

"Try to spread your weight!" yelled Sailor Neptune.

"I know that!" said Mad Max, trying to lay flat on the surface. But then, long tendrils emerged from the muck, starting to bind the hapless heroes! Looking forward, they saw a large plant with a flower on top, several vines growing into the quicksand.

"So that's what Chelsea meant by one of Melissa's friends..." muttered Mad Max as he pulled the vines away from his body. Hearing a moan, he looked to his left, seeing Uranus and Neptune being bound together by the vines, their faces flushed, before they began to kiss passionately... (Oh no, they're still being affected by the gas!) The bearded man thrust one hand into the quicksand, feeling around his waist for something...

Meanwhile, Saturn and Pluto weren't doing much better, now irreversibly wrapped up by the vines as they sank to their chests in the mud... Pluto in particular was succumbing to pleasure again, moaning as she bucked and writhed against her bondage, the vines rubbing against her g-spot as well as her hard nipples beneath her Sailor fuku.

"Setsuna-mama!" Saturn yelled out to her, wiggling futilely in her own bondage.

"Nyahahahaha!" The Neko Villainess's voice echoed. "Now what will you do? At least three out of five of you don't even *want* to escape-nya!"

"We're not done yet!" yelled Max defiantly, as he finally found the capsule he was looking for, pressing the button. "Go, Quagsire!" The mud in front of Max suddenly erupted, revealing a large blue creature with beady eyes and a dopey smile on its face, looking quite at home in the quicksand.

"Ice Beam!" Mad Max ordered, the creature complying, shooting a bright blue beam of energy from its mouth, which nailed the plant dead-on. Frost appeared all over the plant's body as its flower wilted and the rest of it shriveled up, eventually causing the vines binding the Outer Guardians to wither and die.

Sailor Saturn wiggled free of her bondage, before swimming through the mud to Sailor Pluto, who was still making love to the mud despite her bondage loosening up... "Snap out of it, mama!" the purple-haired Guardian cried as she slapped Pluto in the face.

"Agh! ...wh-what the?!" Pluto gasped as she came to her senses. "Oh no... I did it again, didn't I?"

Meanwhile, Max had ordered Quagsire to fire an Ice Beam over Uranus and Neptune's head, causing the air to chill around the two lovers, also snapping them back to their senses.

"Argh! What are we doing?!" yelled Sailor Uranus as she began to wiggle free of the dead vines. "And in front of Hotaru, of all people...!"

"Yes, we really should wait until tonight...!" agreed Sailor Neptune as she separated herself from her partner.

"Grrrrrr!" growled the Villainess. "OK, so Plan Q didn't work out... time for Plan R- Robo-Spider!" With that, the top of the control room opened, a large robot resembling a Galvantula starting to crawl down toward the heroes!

"Ugh three guesses what that thing's gonna do..." Uranus groaned. Sure enough, the robo-spider spat spider silk at the blonde and her partner, who easily cut it with her Space Sword. Another strand of silk was fired at Saturn and Pluto, but Saturn managed to deflect it with her Silent Wall.

"Ice Beam, Quagsire!" Mad Max cried to his pet. The mudskipper obeyed, but this time, the beam just reflected off the robo-spider's head, freezing the ground in front of it instead.

"That's it!" Neptune gasped as an idea came to her. "Max, tell your creature to freeze the ground in front of us!"

"Right!" Mad Max nodded as he ordered Quagsire to do just that, allowing the five to swim over and pulls themselves out of the quicksand onto the frozen ground. The robo-spider fired more silk, but Saturn again deflected it with her Silent Wall.

"Time to redeem myself," muttered Pluto. "Dead Scream." The orb of sonic energy shot out and blasted away half of the spider's head, the remnant sparking and smoking as the body jerked erratically.

"Hey!" The Villainess protested, "You can't do that!"

"Says who?" retorted Neptune, as she held up her mirror. "Submarine Reflection!" The torrent of water splashed against the robo-spider's exposed circuitry, causing the machine to short out and collapse, sinking under the quicksand and disappearing.

"Good riddance to bad rubbish!" said Uranus. "Got anything else for us, Chelsea?!"

"That's Neko Villainess to you, Sailor Scout!" the cat-girl insisted.

"That's Sailor GUARDIAN to you, Neko Failure!" the blonde shot back.

"Raaaawwwwrr! Well, it doesn't matter, you'll be Sailor DEAD in a few minutes! Execute Plan S!"

"Plan S?" Pluto blinked. Then suddenly red lights flashed as an alarm began blaring!

*Self-destruct activated,* a robotic voice intoned. *Please evacuate the facility immediately.*

"We've got to get out of here!" cried Neptune as she looked around, before looking up, seeing that the door they'd entered through was still open.

"Can we make that jump?" Saturn asked worryingly.

"If we get a running start!" Uranus answered. "But pull off your muddy gloves first, so you can get a grip!" This she and the other Sailors did, before Uranus grabbed Mad Max around his ribcage. "Hope you're ready for a ride, Max!"

"You sure you're strong enough to hold me and make that jump?!" Max asked as he recalled Quagsire.

"Oh yeah," Uranus nodded with a smirk. "We'll go one at a time! Saturn, you first!"

"OK!" the Soldier of Destruction nodded, backing up, before running and using her Silence Glaive as a pole vault to launch herself up and through the door. Pluto then followed, using her Time Key in a similar manner. Then Neptune ran and jumped, the other two Sailors grabbing her hands and pulling her up.

"Actually, I got a better idea," Uranus grunted as she lifted Max up. "I'll just throw you instead!"

"Wahhhh!" cried Mad Max as he was hurled towards the door, thankfully being grabbed by Neptune and Saturn and pulled through the door. Uranus then ran and jumped, easily making the distance, though Neptune had to grab and pull her up when her muddy boot slipped.

"Alright, let's go!" said Pluto once everyone was up. "You know the way out, right Max?"

"Yeah!" the bearded man confirmed.

"But once we're out, we need to make a detour!" cried Neptune.

"Huh? Why?"

*A few minutes later...*

Mad Max and the Outer Sailors watched from a safe distance as the old building that was the Neko Villainess's hideout imploded and collapsed upon itself, leaving nothing but a pile of rubble behind. The deliveryman from the first part of the story lay next to them, still unconscious.

"Honestly, I'd completely forgotten about him," Uranus muttered as she looked over at the sleeping man. Kurisu had obviously been long gone when they rescued him.

"Well, that's what I'm here for, Uranus," Neptune smirked. "Someone has to use their brains, after all."

"Yeah? Well, how about I use my body on you later tonight?" Uranus retorted as she wrapped an arm around her partner's waist.

"Get a room, you two," Saturn sighed.

"Moving on," Pluto cut in, "If what the Villainess said was true, she still got away with video of our... perils," she felt her face heat up.

"Oh, don't worry about that, Pluto," Neptune reassured her. "After all, we know someone who's an expert with computers..." With that, she pulled out her communicator.

"So," Uranus turned to Mad Max, "you're gonna go straight from now on, right?"

"That's right," Max nodded. "No more assisting crazy villains. From now on, I rescue damsels instead of kidnapping them. Cross my heart and hope to die!"

"We'll hold you to that," Pluto cautioned.

"Uuuuunnn..." the deliveryman groaned as he slowly roused. "Where am I...?" Looking up, he saw the four Outer Sailors. "Whoa! Sailor Scouts?!"

"Guardians," Uranus groaned. "Sailor Guardians."

Saturn just giggled at that...

*A little later, at Chelsea's apartment...*

"Grrr, what a waste of a good hideout-nya!" The Neko Villainess sighed in frustration. "But at least it wasn't a total loss..." Sitting down at her computer, she pulled up the video files of the Outer Sailors enjoying their peril.

"I'm sure I'll get a great profit from these, at least..." the Villainess smirked. "Which will help fund future nefarious schemes! Nyahahahaha!" But then, the screen went on the fritz, before revealing a Sailor Guardian with short blue hair. "Wh-what the heck?!"

"Hello," the bluenette greeted, "My name is Sailor Mercury, and I've just hacked into your system. I'm afraid you won't be selling lewd video of my fellow Guardians anytime soon. Sayonara." With that, her image winked out, the computer sparking and smoking as its hard drive was overclocked, wrecking it beyond repair.

"No! No!" Chelsea cried as she stabbed at the keyboard frantically, to no avail. "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Uh-oh, I know what that means," sighed Melissa as she entered. "Foiled again, huh Chelsea?"

"GRRRRRRR!" the Villainess growled as she hurled the monitor out the window, a *crash!* being heard a few seconds later. The cat-girl then grabbed Mellissa in a headlock as she marched to her bedroom. "I need satisfaction! NOW!"

Melissa couldn't help but smile to herself as she was pulled into the room, before the door slammed shut...

*One week later...*

"I'm home!" Setsuna called as she walked through the door.

"Hello, Setsuna," Michiru greeted. "How did the therapy session go?"

"Quite well, actually," the greenette replied. "I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get to sleep tonight without touching myself..."

"Well, that's a relief," sighed Haruka. "Poor Hotaru couldn't sleep at all because of your moaning and screaming..."

"I know," Setsuna blushed slightly. "That pleasure gas did a real number on me..." She then looked around. "By the way... where is Hotaru?"

"She went out for a walk in the woods," Michiru answered. "She said she'd be a while..."

"Yeah, she's been doing that a lot lately..." muttered Haruka. Coming to a decision, she grabbed and put on her sports jacket. "I'm gonna go look for her."

"Oh now, Haruka, is that really necessary?" sighed Michiru. "You know our baby's old enough to take care of herself..."

"What, can't a father be worried about what her daughter's up to?" the blonde winked, before walking out the door...

Not long after, it dawned on Haruka that she had no idea where Hotaru would have wandered off to... But then, something occurred to her, as she turned and walked off to where she knew it got a little swampy...

Sure enough, as she approached the swampy area, she could hear barely-audible moans and sighs of contentment. Quietly, Haruka worked her way through the brush, until Hotaru's familiar mop of purple hair came into view. But she seemed to be further down then she should have been, even kneeling...

Finally emerging into a clearing, Haruka saw that Hotaru was in her princess dress, sunk deep into the swamp, slowly undulating back and forth in her entrapment. Walking around the mud pit, the blonde saw that Princess Saturn was sunk to her breasts, her gloved arms sunk in, though Haruka could make out one muddy hand pawing at the surface... Her eyes were closed as she slowly rocked back and forth, enjoying the feel of the cool mud slowly caressing her body through the fabric of her evening gown... But then it dawned on her that she was being watched, her eyes blinking open, then going wide as she saw her papa standing there.

"Umm... th-this isn't what it looks like?" Saturn stammered as she grinned and blushed profusely.

Haruka just chuckled and shook her head. "I might've guessed."

~*Fin*~

Hope you all enjoyed this story! Don't forget to leave a comment! :)
Last edited by DJlurker on Mon May 01, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MadMax359

Re: Outer Sailors vs. The Neko Villainess (2nd and final part up!)

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:55 pm

so all i wanted was lots of videos of damsels in peril?? is that so wrong?
still, now i know i better stick to rescuing or i'll have some angry Sailors coming for me... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Stories”