The Quicksand Girl. Chapter I - III.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
IxelFate

The Quicksand Girl. Chapter I - III.

Postby IxelFate » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:54 pm

I'm gonna preface this by saying I am my own person. I know that is confusing to some people, but it makes sense if you know the whole story. Anyway, here's the good stuff.

Chapter I - Transformation.

I walked inside of my classroom, trying to look as invisible as possible. Which wasn't too difficult because most people avert their eyes anyway. I sat in my seat in the very back, as soon as I sat down, I could feel them glaring at me even though I kept my head down. I never thought I could be so quickly despised by my class. I knew people thought what I feel is wrong but I didn't think everyone would make a big deal about it.

My name is Natalie and I go to one of those old fashioned schools. The kind where everyone wears a uniform, writes with their right hand, and anything but heterosexuality is frowned upon. So when people found out I was a lesbian, I was instantly shunned by everyone. Because it was drilled into everyone's mind from a young age that boys liking boys or girls liking girls is a sin. I would think that eighteen year olds would know better but I suppose not.

I thought the same way too, I thought my mind was dirty for thinking such things. But I couldn't help it. The school made all the girls wear tight, white shirts and such short, tight skirts. Especially my best friend, or former best friend, Katie. The uniform complimented her curvy figure well. I could barely contain myself whenever I saw her because of how amazing she looked. But now I wasn't able to talk to her because she thought I would do something "sinful" to her. Admittedly, I would only if she let me, though.

I went through my day as normal. doing my school work, keeping my mouth shut while trying to avoid eye contact, and going home. I set my bag down and got to work on my homework. Both my parents still being at work and being an only child, I had no interruptions. And, when I had a particularly bad day like this one, nobody to comfort me. I sighed and powered through my emotions and finished my work. Then I got a chance to relax.

I walked to my bedroom and took my school uniform off. As much as I loved wearing it, I would get in so much trouble if anything were to happen to it. I changed into jean shorts and a t-shirt of my favorite band. "The Devils music" is what my school called it. I put my socks and shoes on then walked outside. As I walked, I tied my blonde hair into a tight ponytail. I like wearing my hair down but I also like keeping it out of my face so I put it up for times like this.

I kept another secret form my school, being attracted to girls is bad enough. But if anyone found this out, I'd probably be expelled. I have what is known as a fetish for quicksand. I've often fantasized about my beautiful Katie stuck and sinking in deep mud and I come to save her, or vise versa. I'd rescue her or she rescues me and then we finally kiss. That fantasy makes me so happy and so aroused. Every time I saw her I would imagine that scenario, but now it could never become a reality...

I stopped once I got to the heart of a small forest down the street from my house. I had discovered this while playing with Katie when we were younger. My own personal pleasure mud pit. Ever since I had matured and realized the sexual aspect of sinking, I started using it a lot more. It was a nice release of all the pent up emotion I had while going through the day with so many beautiful girls. While I preferred to think about Katie, any of the girls at my school were perfect... If only any of them didn't hate me...

I sat down at the edge of the pit and began removing my shoes, then my socks. The feeling of my feet against the cool dirt felt really nice. Before I stood up, a branch broke off from a tree and landed hard on my head. I fell over and my vision blurred for a moment. I shut my eyes tight for a moment to relieve the pain. When I opened them, the pain had almost dissipated. I felt around the sore spot to see if I was bleeding, thankfully I wasn't.

I was almost positive I wasn't concussed despite the the force of the hit. So I stood up and continued to prepare. I looked around to make sure nobody was nearby, peeking at me. I unbuttoned my shorts, letting them fall to my ankles. I stepped out of them then removed my shirt. My white, lacy underwear was revealed from under my clothes. I blushed slightly as the air touched my bare skin. I took one last look around, I really don't like the thought of someone sneaking a peek at me.

I stuck my foot into the warm, soft mud. It accepted my legs without any hesitation, I wiggled my toes under the shifting earth. I lowered myself in the rest of the way in, my skin and panties getting coated with a dark brown color. I sighed and smiled, all of my problems dissipated as I let myself gradually sink deeper. I wasn't worried about getting too deep, I've been in here enough to know I'm not in any real danger. So I just relaxed and let the mud take me into it.

The mud sucked me down past my belly button. I love the feeling of being trapped and immobilized so much. I wiggled my body around, halfheartedly trying to escape. "Please save me Katie... I'm sinking in quicksand..." I whispered to myself, adding to my make believe peril. I let my arm sink under as I directed it to my most private areas.

I looked around once more to make sure nobody had snuck up on me before going back to enjoying myself and my fantasy. I closed my eyes and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. I wasn't worried, as far as I knew I couldn't sink much deeper. Plus, I was warm and cozy. Before I could think much more about it, I dozed off.

-
What Natalie forgot, however, was that heavy rainfall occurred since she last used her pit. This caused the once solid layer underneath the mud to give way, making the pit very deep compared to what she had previously experienced. Instead of only sinking to her stomach, the mud continued to suck her down. Her sleeping form offering no resistance to what was transpiring, apart from slight struggling brought in from her subconscious.

She slowly sank over the course of a half hour, the mud crept very slowly up her body. Her large breasts were hungrily swallowed before she was able to awake to realize the situation she had gotten in.
-

I woke up feeling really warm and comfy. Like a big blanket was wrapped around me from my chest down. To my shock, I realized why. Somehow I had continued to sink after I thought I would stop. I looked down to see the top of my bra getting sucked under. I let out a little squeak like noise out of shock. Before turning into a classic damsel in distress who struggles and flails until she's finally sucked under, I decided to just pull myself out like I always did.

Which, involves struggling. So I suppose I was going to act like a damsel in distress. Which I enjoyed. I twisted my body and squirmed in an attempt to loosen the mud enough to easily slide out. Of course, I escaped doing this when I had solid ground beneath me. Which I don't have now. I didn't know if that would affect anything, it did. Without any solid footing, my struggles only made me sink deeper.

"Um... I-is anyone there? I need help..." I called out. There is a pathway a little ways away from where I was that was a popular meeting spot for kids from my school. So I hoped that somebody would hear me. They hated me, but would they really let me drown in quicksand? "Somebody please help me! I'm sinking in quicksand!" My voice was getting more frantic. But still, I could feel my face start to heat up. I realized this was my fantasy. Except Katie wouldn't be here to rescue me, we wouldn't kiss, we wouldn't live happily ever after.

I couldn't help but move my hand back into my underwear and wiggle my body around. "Katie? Anyone? Please save me!" I begged. I lifted my other arm out of the muck and reached out to anyone that may come find me. My shoulders were swallowed by the mire and it started up my neck. My mind was spinning due to the mix of fear and arousal. As much as I was loving this real peril, I really didn't want to die like this. Not yet at least.

A tear rolled down my cheek, my chin now rested on the mud's surface, threatening to sink lower at any moment. I had submerged once before this when I really wanted to live out my fantasy. But this time it was real life. The odds of me ever resurfacing again were slim, and that thought somewhat scared me. "Anybody please save me! I don't want to die!" I called out once more. I knew if nobody came by, calling again would be pointless.

My face blushed a bright red as my mouth was sucked under. I knew I was supposed to be scared but I could not shake the feeling of pure bliss. I whimpered and moaned to myself as my nose was swallowed. I knew this was the end of me for sure. I clenched my eyes shut tight and exhaled, letting the mud enter my mouth. I could feel my hair floating on the surface along with my muddy arm, still waving at anything I could grab. I started to black out as I felt my fingers slipped under.

At least I won't be missed...

-
Natalie slowly lost consciousness under the mud as the surface one again went still. The only evidence that she was there was the clothes she had left on solid ground. Her body was suspended in place under the mud.

Moments later, the surface was flooded with bubbles as if a massive air pocket had begun blowing air out of the bottom. The area suddenly became very misty, in a state where mist wasn't too common, calling this a strange occurrence would be an understatement.
-

I gasped and my eyes shot open. I sat up and looked around, I was still wearing my clothes but my shoes and socks were still off. I looked over and noticed the branch that had hit me on the head. I guess that had actually knocked me unconscious, everything that happened previously was a vision. "It was just a dream..." I said to myself. That was the hottest and most realistic quicksand dream I've ever had.

I smiled to myself until I heard the sound of someone walking towards me, dead leaves crunching, twigs snapping under someone's shoe. I tried to get up and run off before they saw me but something in me prevented me from running. Probably shock and fear. I looked closer and saw that it was a girl from school, Erika. I smiled slightly when I saw her, she was always more sympathetic than most of my classmates. Even now, she doesn't talk to me but I can tell she doesn't like doing so.

She was about fifteen yards from me but it didn't look like she had noticed me, maybe trying not to make eye contact? "Uh... Hi Erika..." I said, unsure how she'd react. But she didn't respond, she actually didn't notice me at all. "Erika? Are you okay?" I asked, no response. Even as she had gotten right in front of me, she didn't realize I was there. I tried to move out of the way but I still couldn't move. Until she actually stepped on me...

"What the-?" She said, looking down at me, expect, not at me either. "What is going on?" I asked out loud, hoping she's answer me now. But instead, she got a scared look on her face. On top of that, she looked like was getting shorter. I was starting to get worried now, looking at Erika's face, I could tell She wasn't looking at me.

"I-I think I'm in quicksand..." She said to herself and my eyes widened. Is that why I couldn't move? But I was still on the surface, how could she not see me? But that would explain why she was getting shorter, or sinking. A dozen thoughts were running through my head. I thought about calling for help for her but if she couldn't hear me, how could anyone else? She pulled out her phone and frantically tried calling for help, but the phone slipped out of her hand. I reached out and caught it for her but yet, she sighed. "There goes probably my only chance of rescue..."

She leaned down and took the phone from my hand, somehow it had gotten covered in mud. Could have sworn I caught it before it hit the ground. She tried wiping it clean but I could tell by her frustrated look that it wasn't working. That's when it began to dawn on me, I got a really strange idea that maybe I was the one that got her stuck... I half smiled despite how confused I was. To me, I looked like myself. But what did Erika see? Obviously not me laying there. Even when she was standing on top of me. As if I wasn't there, instead the quicksand she was sinking in.

I decided to try something. I reached up and pulled down on her skirt. She helped in surprise as she was pulled deeper. I smiled as I realized what had happened to me. Getting pulled under wasn't a dream, rather instead of dying, I was transformed into some sort of quicksand girl. Part of me was worried tat I'd be like this forever but I didn't care. Then I'd be free of all the things I go through at school while also being able to live out my fantasies with anyone that came by.

But right now, I was focused on Erika. I wondered if I could possibly let her go when I was done, or if she'd be sucked under. Would she go through the same fate I did? I tightened my grip and she stopped moving. "I-I can't move!" Erika cried. "Somebody! Please help me!" She called out, I smiled when she tried to push herself out. She really was a cute girl. I let go of her slightly so she could struggle a little more. "Help me! I'm sinking in quicksand!" She yelled, her voice filled with panic.

Her body was so warm and soft against mine, I wish I could have stayed like this forever. Her struggling made her body heat up even more as I pulled her deeper. I held her slender body tight against my own, trying to make her as comfortable as possible. But she wasn't feeling relaxed like I would be in her situation. She was still struggling harder and harder against me. "Aww Erika, don't fight. I'll let you out when I'm finished." I said, but I'm sure she didn't hear me. "Somebody, anybody! Help me!" She continued to call.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, before moving my hands to her most private areas. She jumped as soon as I touched her. Which made me giggle a little, she didn't try fighting me either. She merely tried shifting her position away from me but I kept with her. Now I know it's called quicksand, but I was having much more fun with a methodical pace. Erika really tried to fight the way she was feeling at my touch but I could tell it wasn't working. Her struggling was slowing slightly but still strong. I grabbed her arms and held them tight until she stopped fighting.

"It's hopeless..." She said, despair filling her voice. And now I started to feel bad, I was legitimately scaring this poor girl. But she was so nice and soft. I couldn't let her go just yet, I had to do a couple more things before I was done. After I managed to get a little moan out of her, I decided to move on from her private areas and move elsewhere. She sighed with relief at the release of pressure at her lower region. But quickly gasped again as I reached for her breasts.

Her wild struggling had been reduced to little squirming against my grasp. Her cries for help reduced to quiet whimpers. I didn't like seeing her so scared but I loved seeing her so vulnerable. I was positive that I wanted to release her, just a matter of when. Would she even have any fight in her when I do decide to free her? "Someone... Please..." She quietly called. But I had barely heard her. I was more focused on holding her in my arms.

I held her chest in my hands for a good ten minutes until I decided to move on to my final plan. Her sense of security from the halt of her sinking had vanished. The rest she had been given was enough to get her to start struggling again. "Somebody please save me..!" She said, her urgency returning yet much more tired. I carefully grasped her neck, I didn't want to choke her or anything. I could feel her tears dripping onto me. "Aww, don't cry Erika. I'm almost done and then you can go." I said while stroking her light brown hair. I tried to sound comforting but of course she didn't hear me.

She rested her chin on me now. It was like she was sleeping on me, expect her eyes were wide open. I stared at her quivering lips. It was sad to see her so scared but I just had to kiss her at least once. I pulled her lips to mine and held her in a long kiss. She closed her eyes and accepted her fate. Which made me enjoy her that much more, she breathed through her nose so she could retain air flow. I loved having the ability to kiss her for so long.

Finally I sighed and released my grip on her and tried to push her up. Her eyes opened wide when she realized that her head was above the surface again. She was able to lift her arms free and frantically tried to scramble out of my grasp. While I loved being hold her beautiful body, I didn't provide any resistance to her leaving me. Slowly but surly she was able to pull her muddy body out and quickly scrambled to her feet. She looked back down at me and quickly ran off. Her already tight uniform clung to her slender body, showing off her marvelous curves.

I smiled and closed my eyes. What was going to happen now? Am I stuck like this now? Would I be able to live my normal life with this alternate form? I didn't know and didn't care. I just had the best quicksand experience of my life, even if I wasn't the one sinking. I wouldn't be able to touch a girl like that or kiss a girl like that on any other occasion. If I never got to do this again, I'd be happy. If I was stuck like this, I'd be happy. I dozed off with the image of Erika's muddy body on my mind.

I awoke in the middle of the night, I quickly sat up and looked around. I could move just fine now, but I'm positive that wasn't a dream. I stood up and looked around. I realized I was back in my underwear and covered in dried mud. I smiled at my newfound ability before realizing my parents would be pissed when they saw me all muddy. So, I decided to tell them the truth. I grabbed my shirt and shorts and payed them in the mud until they were coated as well.

I walked home and told my parents what happened. I "fell" into quicksand and sank under before pulling myself out. They didn't seem too mad when they found out I nearly died. They were just happy I was safe and alive. I put my muddy clothes and into the washing machine and went to bed. I was excited to use my new ability again the next day. How would Erika react once she got over the initial shock? I was very excited to see her the next day at school.

Chapter II. Lesson.

I walked into class the next day and took my seat. I glanced over to Erika, who was surrounded by just about the entire class. The room was small, so I could hear what she was saying even if I wasn't in the group. I know it's wrong to eavesdrop, but I had to know how she felt about her-our experience yesterday. I had to know it wasn't just me. "I swear! I almost died!" She said. "I walked right into quicksand and sank to my nose before I was able to get out."

The rest of the girls looked at her with intense curiosity. She was never known as a liar, she was the most honest person I've ever met. Although, I guess she was a liar. She didn't walk into quicksand, she walked into me. But she didn't know, so maybe it doesn't count. "How did you escape?" One girl, Amanda asked. I didn't like Amanda. She was really mean. Not just to me, everyone is. But she's mean to everyone. She's a pretentious, self centered bitch.

"I guess something shifted under me because I was kinda pushed up and I was just able to pull myself out." She explained. If only I could tell them. But how would you explain that you're some mud girl? "Hey, I have a weird power that I can turn into quicksand. And it was actually me that you sank in." Doesn't sound too sane, does it? "Seems a little far fetched. How do we know you're not making this up for attention?" Amanda asked. The girls around her nodded in agreement.

"I can show you after school! I'll take you to where it is!" Erika said with determination. I smiled when I heard this, I decided this was my chance to put Amanda in her place. She was at the forefront of the girls that bullied me and now it was my turn to make a fool out of her. I know that sounds mean and it is. But a girl can only take so much stuff before she retaliates. Don't get it twisted, I don't want to kill her. Just embarrass her like she has to me.

"You know what, fine. Meet after school and you can take me to wherever you found this stuff." Amanda agrees. Erika smiles and nods. Just then the teacher walks into the classroom and everyone took their seats. I put my head down just as Amanda turns to me. "Hey, lesbian. Bet you wanna kiss me huh?" She asked in that sarcastic voice I hated. "Not if you were the last girl on earth." I muttered through gritted teeth. She laughed and took her seat. She'll get her's in due time.

I went through the day as normal. Doing my work, writing "Nattie x Katie" in my notebook over and over again, and avoiding eye contact with everyone. The last hour of school I decided I've had enough for the day. During our five minute break between classes, I walked to the place I call my "hideout". Which is a small room that used to be a janitors closet. But after the school went through renovations, the room was abandoned and remained unused. That is, until I found it. Now I use it almost every day.

I carefully looked over my shoulder to see if anyone was around before sneaking inside. I set my bag down, turned on the little night light I brought from home, and sat down. I plugged my headphones into my phone and hit play. Trivium, my favorite band. If the teacher found out I had music in school that was anything other then gospel music, they'd cut the cord with scissors.

I sighed and laid my back against the wall, letting the wave of heavy rock and my own thoughts wash over me. Will I have time for a personal sink before Erika comes by? Will I even have a chance to get there before them? All these thoughts and more were in my mind. I decided I would do my homework now so I could get ready and be in position before Erika brought Amanda there. I was so excited to finally put Amanda in her place. To make her see what it's like to be embarrassed. I know I shouldn't be thinking such bad thoughts, but I'm upset.

I heard the school bell ring, signifying the end of the day. By then I was already off school property, starting my walk for home a little early today. I decided I'd rather skip all the insults and get out before the other girls could see me. My entire walk home was spent thinking about my power. Could I even manage to do it again? If so, how? Do I have to knock myself out again? Maybe I have to sink under the mud again. I don't know what I have to do but I am willing to do anything to have that ability again.

I walked inside and walked to my bedroom. I set my bag down and changed out of my school uniform. Have I mentioned how much I love my school's uniform? Especially on other girls. Tight, white blouse, extra short, black skirt, and knee-high white socks. I resist my urges every day I'm at that school, and I love it. My favorite kind of day was when it was raining and the girls forgot their umbrellas. You can probably guess why. When summer break begins, I can't wait to do some sinks in my uniform.

I change into a blue band shirt and a pair of jeans and walked out of the house. I walked the familiar route that I've walked hundreds of times. Down the street from my house, into the forest, past the sign that says "Natalie & Katie's forest. KEEP OUT!" (Of course with a big X over my name since Katie disowned me as a friend), past a rabbit hole, sometimes attempting to coax a rabbit into letting me pet it, through a strip of land where the ground gets muddy, culminating to my pit.

I wondered if I had a chance to sink on my own. Knowing Amanda, she would make Erika take her as soon as possible. So I decided I would spend this time trying to figure out how to get back into my other form. I thought about retracing my steps but I remembered I had blacked out when I transformed, so that wasn't much help. I sat on the ground and pondered what to do. I thought about trying to change by sinking in the mud again.

But I didn't want to come home with muddy clothes again. And I had decided to wear my favorite red underwear that day. Which would be ruined if they got covered in mud. So unless I wanted to sink naked I couldn't do that. That's when it occurred to me, I did want to. Why I haven't sank naked before I will never know. I blushed at my own thought even though nobody else knew about it. I stood up, reluctant to actually go through with it.

I looked around as I normally did before going in, making sure nobody was there to peek at me. But more importantly this time to make sure Erika and Amanda didn't come when I was sinking. I knew I couldn't spend too much time umm.. Pleasuring myself. I had to get under as soon as possible so I could change before the girls got there. Barring I actually misunderstood how I could change. Maybe I will just sink under and suffocate. But I'm willing to take the chance.

Taking my shirt off, then my pants, I blushed at the thought of going even further. I looked down at my body, there's a reason I love this underwear so much. Red underwear that more so resembles lingerie. Something my parents obviously didn't know about me buying. This underwear barely covered the areas it was supposed to, which is exactly what I want.

Building up the courage, I moved my hands to my hips and slowly pulled the panties down off my legs. I can feel my face turn bright red as the wind blows on my most private area. Once that sensation passed, I shakily moved my hands behind my back and up towards my bra. I unhooked it and let it fall down to the ground. Once again the same sensation as before. I'd never felt such a wonderful sensation before. I couldn't wait to feel what it was like in the mud...

I knew I couldn't enjoy it too much, but I hoped I could get this done quick and have a less rushed sink. I took a deep, shaky breath and stepped forward, the mud hungrily accepted my leg into itself. I lowered my other leg in and desperately anticipated the mud to swallow my womanhood. I just about screamed in pleasure when that moment happened. Despite my best efforts, squeaks and moans still escaped my lips.

I struggled wildly, trying to pull myself deeper. As much as I loved the feelings, I wanted to go under before Erika and Amanda came by. Luckily for me, the pit was still so deep from the rainfall, so I didn't have to work to sink. Because if my struggling, I was sucked down to my breasts really quickly. Once more, I forced myself to suppress the urge to yell out. I forced my hands under the surface, one to my chest and the other my private area.

I quickly sank to my neck, at this point providing little resistance. I decided to relax in this last point of sinking, taking it as slow and enjoyable as possible. I closed my eyes and let the wave of pleasure wash over me. "H-help me..." I whispered, getting into my fantasy. "Save me please..." I knew that nobody would hear me, but I loved hearing myself say that.

As the mud climbed to my chin, I tried to keep myself as still as possible. That is, until I hit my peak. My body flailed around under the mud. The sudden movement dragged the rest of my head under. My ecstasy forced me to open my mouth to scream, allowing mud to flow into my mouth. But I didn't care, I was on cloud nine at the moment. My body involuntarily shook under the surface, inevitably pushing me deeper. I blacked out with a big smile on my face.

---

Once more, the surface of the quicksand flooded with bubbles, indicating that Natalie's transformation had gone successfully. She had gotten her wish in transforming into the Quicksand Girl...

But not before she awoke from her dream.

---

"Natalie. Hey, wake up."

My eyes fluttered open, the light blinded me for a few moments. It took me a few moments to process the words that I had heard. The voice was familiar but I couldn't place it. I realized that whoever spoke said my name. So I wasn't in my quicksand form like I wanted. This person must have saved me. I sat up and looked at my rescuer. Katie was sitting next to me, glaring at me as she usually did when she did make eye contact. Her uniform smeared with mud from when she was helping me.

She stood up and helped me to my feet. "Th-thank you for saving me.." I said, Katie nodded but her expression didn't falter. She looked at my feet and slowly looked up my muddy, naked body. Her scowl turned to a small smile. "L-listen... Maybe I was a little quick to judge you.." She said, beginning to blush. She stepped closer to me, putting her hand on my shoulder. "Seeing you naked makes me... Excited..." She said, stepping towards me again. Her body was right up on mine now.

Katie wrapped her arms around me, forcing me to blush. She looked up at me with her big, soft, blue eyes. I always loved how she was shorter than me. She looks so cute and innocent when she looks up at me. It was like I was magnetized to her, I leaned down and brought her in for a kiss. Katie's hands went wild over my back. Up and down until they finally rested on my butt. We held our kiss, only breaking to get her shirt over her head.

I helped her get her skirt off before I pulled away. I finally got to look at her body, more magnificent than I imagined. "I-I can't believe I was so stupid for thinking like that. You're sexy..." She said. I smiled and kissed her again. "I'm glad I could change your mind." I said with a wink. We kissed again and this time Katie pushed me backwards. Our bodies landed on the ground with a soft, wet thud. We looked into each other's eyes, we both knew what had just happened.

My face turned bright red. Not only was I about to have sex with Katie, but we were going to do it while sinking in quicksand, I felt my body begin sinking into the ground. Katie's eyes went wide and broke away from my kiss. "N-Nattie. We're-" she started before I put my finger to her lips. "I know... I want to spend the rest of my life making love to you..." I said to her, causing her to blush. I smiled and traced my finger around her delicious curves. She let out a small giggle at my touch.

I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and wrapped my arms around her head and pulled her into another kiss. I felt the mud beginning to bring me into it's depths. I didn't care if I never resurfaced again, as long as I spent the rest of eternity embracing Katie. My face turned a bright red when her fingers snuck down to my private areas. "Oh Katie..." I moaned. She smirked and began going to work. My moans began to get louder and louder until she kissed me, shutting me up.

Out of my peripheral vision, I saw the mud slowly rising over me. Katie's eyes were widening but she didn't seem to be afraid. Instead she continued working on me. My squirming body managed to pull us deeper. Finally, the mud closed over my face. The only parts of me above the surface were my arms around Katie's waist and my lips, which were still locked with her's. I stayed conscious by Katie sharing her oxygen with me.

I knew Katie was going under when our fresh air was cut off. I almost felt bad about making her go through this but she didn't care at all and I knew it. Her heart was racing while pressed up against my chest. Her fingers began to go more vigorous when she became fully submerged. This caused my body to squirm and thrash, pulling us down deeper into the depth of the mud. Even though she couldn't see me, I blushed wildly once I had finished. I always loved that feeling, even more now that Katie caused it. I smiled as we finally broke our kiss, before finally blacking out.

My eyes shot open. I looked around and sighed, realizing that was just a dream... Again. I knew that it was too good to be true. Katie will never love me, let alone let herself sink with me. I was too focused on the afterglow of my dream to realize I had morphed into my muddy form. I never attempted to move until I heard the sound of a pair of footsteps. I smiled, because I had successfully transformed as well as Amanda was on her way.

"See? The ground is getting all muddy. That means we're almost there." I heard Erika's cute, quiet voice say. "Careful! Watch your step!" She warned. I heard Amanda scoff at this. "You're really committed to this joke. Just give it up, I'm not falling for it." Amanda's voice called. They were getting near me, their voices were getting louder and louder. "All I know is, you're paying to get my shoes cleaned." Amanda said, followed by an arrogant chuckle.

"Oh no! I'm sinking in the scary, deadly quicksand! Please save me!" Amanda cried, proceeded by her laughter. "Whatever. That's so stupid." She said. I smirked, she was just about on me now. And then she would realize the true fright that was being hopelessly stuck. I realized Erika had gone quiet, she had resigned to the inevitability of Amanda's sink. She was prepared to reach out to help her whenever she needed.

I held my breath with anticipation as Amanda stepped ever closer to my embrace. Until it finally happened, she stepped right onto my stomach and the look on her face changed from satisfaction to disgust. She muttered something that I could not hear then turned to Erika. I grabbed onto her leg before she could pull it out, her face twisting in strain as she futilely pulled on her foot. "You knew I was going to step into this shit and you didn't warn me?!" Amanda yelled.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't remember where it was!" Erika retorted. "Here, give me your hand." She said as she extended her arm out to Amanda. But Amanda was ignoring her. Both of her hands were firmly planted on her bare thigh trying to extract her leg. I smirked and grabbed her other leg, pulling it to meet the other one. I began pulling her down. At first, quickly to make her heart pump. Then I gradually slowed my pace. I pulled her down to her thighs before I slowed to a near stop.

"Ugh... This stuff is so gross! Get me out!" Amanda shouted. Erika rushed to my side and grabbed Amanda's arm and started to pull. "Sorry Erika, but I've always been pretty strong. You're definitely not stronger than I am." I said, even though she couldn't hear me. I felt the resistance and instantly began pulling her down once more. Her skirt began to spread out a on my body, I giggled as part of the fabric touched my face, tickling my nose.

"I said get me out! Not push me deeper, you idiot!" Amanda yelled, I was really getting irritated by her poor treatment of sweet Erika. I decided I would make her pay for that too. I laughed at myself, I was sounding like some sort of vigilante. Getting revenge on the girl who was mean to everyone else. "D-don't struggle, Amanda. That'll make you sink faster." Erika said, trying to sound calm. "Good idea Erika," I said, "but she's not at the mercy of quicksand, she's at the mercy of me. And she'll sink as deep as I want her to."

I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and continued to pull. If it were anyone else, I would take my time and savor the moment, but not even I could love a girl like Amanda. Erika, being the nice girl she is, continued to pull on Amanda's arm. Still trying to save her when all she's done is insult her rescuer. I decided to tease her and let up for a second. She rose back to her waist before I took over again. "You almost had it! Why'd you stop?!" Amanda asked.

I pulled her down to her full, large breasts. Okay, I'll admit. She is a major bitch, but she has a wonderful body. Anyway, I could feel Amanda becoming more and more frantic with every inch I take. "P-please save me! I'm sorry, okay?!" She said. For a second, I almost felt bad for her. For once she actually felt remorse. Wether she meant it or it was just spurred from fear, I don't know. But what I do know is that it felt great to hear her say that.

I decided I would end it right before our lips met. "Not if you were the last girl on earth." I whispered to myself, remembering our conversation from earlier. I figured her begging for help as she sinks to her chin would be plenty good for my revenge. I grinned like a cat when I felt Erika pulling on Amanda with all her strength. It made me feel invincible, like nobody could stop me. Which, for the same reason, also scared me...

I pulled her down to her shoulders, tears fell from her eyes. They fell and made my body wet. (Not in that way. As I said, I don't like her.) How I longed to pull her arms under, making her fully my captive. But I knew that quicksand reaching up, grabbing a girl's arms, and pulling them under isn't normal. So I resisted my urges. With such, means Erika was still wasting her energy pulling on her arms. I'm worried she'll tire herself out and be unable to save Amanda on her own.

I gently laid my hands onto her shoulders. At any moment, I could swiftly push down, completely submerging her. Hold her there for however long it takes, and have her reign of terror come to an end forever. It would be so simple, and nobody would suspect me... W-wait... was that really me thinking that..? I have never had such dark thoughts, not even to myself let alone another person. I shook my head and slowly pulled her down to her chin.

"E-Erika please! I'm so sorry for what I did to you! Please just get me out!" Amanda said, her voice full of panic and horror. Erika was crying too, she was fighting her best to help her escape. I sighed and relented, allowing Amanda to be pulled out much quicker. Her mud caked breasts were finally freed, making her gasp with relief. Erika just about cheered when her strength finally outweighed mine. Even though I was barely using any at all.

Erika finally pulled her free and fell back. Amanda fell onto her and hugged her tight. "Thank you..." She whispered. Erika simply just blushed. Why was she blushing? Embarrassment? Shyness? Maybe even lust? I don't know, but she does look really cute when she's blushing like that. "I-it's okay..." She said as she stood up. Amanda stood as well and the two walked off, out of the corner of my eye I just saw them lock hands.

Part of me was happy to see Amanda finally being nice for once, but I caught myself when I realized she was most likely going to bough back to being a bitch tomorrow. Maybe at least she will lay up on Erika a bit, she deserves it for being so loyal. Back to my scenario, I determined that I won't be using my new power for a while, the dark thoughts associated with being like this is more than I can handle. I don't want to turn into a psycho, leading girls to their deaths... Although that would be kinda fun... No! No it's not! I gotta get to normal quick. I felt myself become weaker, losing breaths until I finally passed out...

I woke up back in my normal body. My naked, muddy body. I smiled and sat up, the sun was just setting so I didn't have to worry about explaining my absence to my parents. Getting to my feet, I ran over to the nearby pond and jumped in. I took the time to wash myself off as well as going for a mind-clearing swim. I swam until all dark thoughts escaped my mind. Now that I was clean, I got up, walked back to the pit, put my clothes back on, and walked home. When I got home, I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. My dreams were filled with Katie, Erika, and now Amanda. Hoping Katie would love me, Amanda being nice, and... even being with Erika... That surprised me because I never envisioned myself with anyone but Katie. But I suppose we shall see...

Chapter III: Blackout.

I-I don't know what happened... Everything is a blank...

I've been sitting in the police station for the past few hours. One of my classmates went missing the other day and they're interrogating all of us. I feel like I did something that I just can't remember... I've been going over the events in my head, desperately trying to remember what happened during my blackout, to no avail. Finally, the detective called me into the room.

"Miss Natalie Evans, correct?" he asked. I nodded. "Okay, good. I'm detective Romero, I'm going to ask you a few questions about your classmate, Cindy." He said. Once again, I nodded. The detective opened his notebook, examining what I assumed to be the other girls' stories. "Okay, Ms. Evans, please tell me everything that you experienced on the day of February twenty fifth."

I took a deep breath of air, gathering my composure. "I woke up in the morning, same as I always do. I put on my uniform, put my shoes on, put my hair up into a ponytail, grabbed my bag, and walked out. I remember being surprised by the warm air. It had been somewhat cold and dreary for weeks at that point, so the rise in temperature made me smile.

"I remember my skirt blowing in the breeze. I giggled, I love that feeling. I was humming my favorite song, Silence in the Snow by Trivium, on my walk to school. Although I will say, as I got closer to the building, I got more and more upset. This always happens... I really don't like going to school... But, anyway...

"I walked inside and walked to my classroom. I noted the room was a sharp contrast from the outside world. The bright, sunny, happy outside and the sad, gloomy inside. The smell of fresh spring air versus the choking aroma of chalk dust. I sat down at my desk. My desk is right under a vent so it was cold to the touch due to the air conditioner blowing."

"I'm sorry to cut you off, Ms. Evans, but I need to ask if you had any notable encounters with Cindy on this day?" Detective Romero asked. I paused for a moment. I've thought about that moment every minute from the second I regained consciousness until I was called in. "Ms. Evans? Are you okay?" Romero asked.

"I-I did. See, I get bullied... a lot... And Cindy is one of the one of the usual instigators. And that day was one of the days she started things." I said. "Okay. What did she do?" Romero asked. "The usual things. Homophobic and other personal insults..." I said through shaky words. i knew exactly what he was getting at.

"I'm really sorry to hear that. Did you retaliate in any way?" He asked. I shook my head. "I never do. I'm not strong enough to stand up for myself. Especially knowing that as soon as I do, there will be literally a dozen other people waiting to jump on me..."

"All right. And what happened next?" He asked, the question I've been worrying about for a while. "I... I don't really know. I had a blackout for a few hours. I came back at about seven that night..." I explained. Romero frowned and wrote into his book. I knew exactly what he was doing.

"Do you think that, during this blackout, you might have retaliated against Cindy and made her go missing?" He asked. I sighed, I honestly didn't know. "I-I suppose I could have. Anything can happen. But I honestly don't believe I did. I would never intentionally hurt someone no matter how they treat me. If I knew I did anything, I promise I would report myself immediately." I tried to reassure him.

Detective Romero wrote some more things in his book before closing it. "Okay, Ms. Evans. That's all we need. You may go." He said. I got up shakily and walked out of the room. I walked out of the police station and was hit with the warm night breeze. I sighed and began my long walk home, gods know my parents can't pick me up.

I walked into my empty house, being the weekend, I was all alone for most of the time. Typically, I would be excited to be alone. I could be out all weekend long, sinking in my pit for as long as I wanted. But after everything that has transpired, I wasn't in the correct mind set. All I wanted to do at that moment was go to bed. I walked to my bedroom, stripped out of my uniform, and laid in bed.

-----

As Natalie drifted to sleep, she still couldn't shake Cindy from her mind. Something just didn't seem right...

As she slept, Natalie dreamt a very vivid dream.

Natalie was just leaving school, her face wielding a blank expression. No anger nor sadness to be seen. A good distance in front of her was Cindy, walking home after a long day of school. Her bright blue hair bouncing as she walked. Natalie quietly strode behind her, her shoes making very little sound as they hit the ground. She knew exactly how far it was to Cindy's home and was confident to follow her all the way.

Soon later, Natalie found herself sneaking to the back yard of Cindy's house. Quite easily hidden, she fits her slender body into the small space between the house and the fence bordering off from the neighbors. She waited around the corner until Cindy finally walked outside, letting her dog outside to run around and such.

"Come on, Trixie. Stop sniffing around and just go. I gotta meet the girls." Cindy said, annoyed at the old dog. Suddenly, the dog turned to where Natalie was hiding and began bar,one, angrily. Sort of how a dog would to a spirit or some other unseen entity. "Oh my god, Trix, shut up. It's just a little critter." Scolded Cindy. Once she turned her back to Natalie, she lifted her hand slightly and waved it lightly.

Then the ground beneath Cindy and her dog began to ripple and shift underneath their feet. "What the fu-UCK!" Cindy screamed as she suddenly broke the surface and plunged up to her knees in a black, sticky liquid. The little dog tried to scramble away but ended up getting stuck as well. Cindy quickly knelt down and tried to pull the dog up.

After a moment of strain and yelping from the scared dog, Cindy finally pried her free and set her down on solid ground. "Okay, go get help, Trixie! Go get help, girl! Cindy said in a shaky voice. But the small dog just stood there, barking at the trapped girl. Natalie smirked a little, knowing the dog only escaped because it wasn't her target. Or else nothing would escape, certainly not a tiny, weak canine.

Cindy slowly sank to her thighs, all the while she begged her dog to get help. The dog either didn't understand or just ignored her. "Ugh, you stupid dog!" She screamed. "Somebody help me!" But no one was coming to her aid. Her parents weren't home and her neighbors had went up to their cottage for the weekend.

Cindy pulled on her legs with all her might but couldn't free an inch. "Dammit! What the hell is this stuff?!" She screamed. Natalie just remained around the corner, her face contorted into a wicked grin. Her victim was sinking and squirming just as she wanted. Cindy was finally getting what she had coming to her after years of tormenting her and other girls in their class.

Much to her dismay, Cindy slowly settled to her crotch. The little human part emanating from Natalie really wanted to see Cindy succumb to a wave of pleasure. But the rest of her, the rest of her was more aroused by the pure terror on Cindy's face. The frantic struggling of her victim turned Natalie on more than anything else could, at that moment.

"Somebody please! I don't want to die!" Cindy yelled, realizing the true severity of her situation. Natalie was quietly giggling to herself, barely audible to herself, let alone Cindy. Meanwhile, the dog was returned to barking in the direction of Natalie. "Is someone there?? Please help me!" Cindy yelled when she realized Trixie could be barking to alert her owner of a human's presence. However Natalie stayed where she was, watching her victim slowly sink deeper and deeper.

Cindy was now up to her waist. In a last ditch effort, she shoved her hands down onto the surface, trying to push her body up. However, after a few seconds of the black muck bending under her arm's pressure, the surface gladly broke, sucking her arms in and trapping them at her sides. "Fuuuuck!" She groaned.

Cindy pulled at her arms in vain, trying to free herself by any means. The struggles only caused her to sink faster, sinking from her belly button to her chest in a matter of moments. "Somebody... please save me..." Cindy whimpered. Natalie's hand that wasn't controlling the muck was firmly up her skirt.

Her breasts were slowly and hungrily sucked under. Cindy shuttered at this, the cold, invasive sensation was a chilling experience for the trapped girl. Cindy thought the muck almost felt like hands, grabbing at and groping at her chest. Little did she know, that was exactly what Natalie was making it do to her. She could feel what the muck was doing to her victim.

Now up to her shoulders, Cindy began crying. Her tears dripping off her face into the black fluid. A single drop sending ripples around the surface and joining the substance seamlessly, like a drop of water joining an ocean. Natalie just smiled again, the more and more upset Cindy got, the more Natalie became aroused.

The mounds of flesh that were Cindy's shoulders were methodically sucked under. Just her head and neck remained above the surface. She was in near hysterics,she was crying as hard as she could with her fatigue being a factor. "S-someone please! I don't want to die!!" She said in between gasps for breath. By this time, Natalie had finished herself off twice and was nearing a third when the black gunk touched Cindy's chin.

"Mom... Daddy... if you came home early once in your lives... god let it be today... I really need y-" Cindy pleaded before her mouth was pulled under the surface. Her crying briefly increased, her breathing raced through her nose until that, too, was taken down. Her air was completely cut off, but was still trying to cling to life.

When just her eyes remained above the surface, her blue hair spreading over the surface, Natalie stepped out from around the corner to face her victim. Her hand was still up her skirt and going at herself. Cindy's eyes widened and began to shake her head. Then, Natalie lifted the hand she was using to control the liquid, and quickly curled it into a fist, driving the remainder of Cindy's being under the surface, thick, black, sticky bubbles flurried to the surface.

And then, all at once, the black pool solidified, the lush green grass returning to its spot. Any and all signs of Cindy's peril were completely erased. Natalie quickly finished herself once more before cleaning herself up and walking back to her home. She walked inside, walked to her room, laid in her bed, and drifted off to sleep.

-----

I sat up and screamed. I was shaking all over, terrified of that terrible nightmare. I broke down in tears soon after, letting my terror, anger, and sorrow wash over me. The worst part about it was that it was most likely not just a dream... I killed her... Cindy was dead because of me and my mortifying power! I don't know what to do... my own ability is taking over... it's doing something to me that I cannot control...

What do I do...?

-FINN-

SunGirl

Re: The Quicksand Girl. Chapter I - III.

Postby SunGirl » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Wow, well done.
That was a good read.

IxelFate

Postby IxelFate » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:16 pm

SunGirl wrote:Wow, well done.
That was a good read.

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^_^

IxelFate

Postby IxelFate » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Blightmere wrote:I love it! I miss reading your stories :)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^_^

Return to “Stories”