Cabin in the Swamp - Prelude

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
aceofguru

Cabin in the Swamp - Prelude

Postby aceofguru » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Jessie was running from the house. She woke up there, not knowing how she got there. The last thing she remembered was being with her friend Jenny. They were in the hotel together, Jessie in the bathroom, while Jenny was getting dressed in the main area. There was a weird hissing sound, and Jessie looked down at the crack in the bathroom door, and saw smoke coming from it.

It only took a few seconds before Jessie succumbed to the vapors and passed out.

Now Jessie was running for her life. She had no idea where Jenny was, and no longer cared. It was hard to run in the heels she was wearing, so it appeared to be like a fast walk. The woods swallowed her up, and when she looked behind her, she could no longer see the house.

It was still daylight. Jessie decided to stand behind a tree and catch her breath. She was dressed in a red bunny suit, black pantyhose, and black heels. She was currently dressed as Mikuru from Haruhi Suzumiya. Jenny was supposed to be the titular character, but as stated previously, she was nowhere to be found.

Jessie tried to think for a moment. She knew she was away from the house, and now pondered if she should just continue forward, or maybe explore the house a little. She decided on the former, and pressed on forward.

After a moment of running, she heard a scream. Not just any scream though. That was definitely Jenny’s voice. She started heading towards that direction. Due to the sound of the voice, she was close by. Jessie then tried to scream back. “Jenny!!!”

After a few seconds, Jenny screamed back. “Jessie!! I’m over here!!”

Jessie rolled her eyes in the idea that over here doesn’t help, but the sound of her voice did point her in the right direction. She eventually got to a clearing and found Jenny still dressed in a bunny suit as Haruhi. Jenny was typically taller than Jessie, but the opposite appeared to be true this time around. That had something to do with her being knee deep in mud. “Jenny. What are you standing in?”

Jenny tried lifting her left leg, which just the mud just pulled back in. She did the same thing with her right. Both legs went just a bit deeper. “I’m standing in mud. Though, it might actually be quicksand.”

“What? Quicksand doesn’t exist. Does it?”

“I don’t know, but this mud is very thick.” Jenny said as she pulled each leg again. Jessie could see Jenny’s pantyhose covered legs descend into the deep mud.

“How did you get in there?” Jessie asked while glancing around her surroundings to find something to pull her friend out with.

“I found myself out here when I woke up. I heard a noise behind me, and got startled. I only took a few steps when I found myself sinking into the mud.”

“Crap..so there’s someone else out here?” Jessie said keeping still and watching out for another person.

“Maybe. I really don’t know.” Jenny said as the quicksand reached her mid thigh. “I keep sinking into this muck. I think it might be quicksand. Can you get me out?”

Jessie finds something that she thinks will work. She picks up a soft vine from the ground. She pulls it to try to find where it’s coming from. She picks up the vine which leads to behind the tree. She finds the other end of it, and thinks it perfect.

“Behind you!” Jenny yells!

Jessie stands up and turns around to find person standing there in a trench coat.

Before Jessie can do anything, the shadow grabs the vine, and pulls Jessie around so her back is to the mysterious person. The vine goes around her stomach, and her hands get pulled behind her with the vine wrapping several times around them.

Jessie tries to struggle from her binds without luck. The person’s face appears next to Jessie’s, and says in a feminine voice. “I’m sorry, my love. I can’t let you save your friend. You will watch her sink.”

The woman pulls Jessie back around the tree. She wraps the vine not only around Jessie, but pulls it around the tree as well, effectively binding her to it. Her wrists hurt do the pressure between her body and the tree, but still continued to struggle. She looked at Jenny, who just sank to her crotch in the quicksand. The bunny suit started to sink into the mud.

Jenny closed her eyes and started moaning to the quicksand embracing her most private area. Her right hand instinctively dug into the mud and started massaging her crotch. This caused her to struggle and move, which in turn, caused her to sink deeper. The mud bubbling around Jenny was starting to climb up her stomach.

“Jenny!! Snap out of it!” Jessie yelled.

“Bu...t.. It feels so good!” Jenny said sinking past her stomach. Continuing to move deeper into the quicksand. Her other hand is now caressing her breasts. “Join me!”

“I can’t. This bitch seems to want to tie..mpphhh.” Jessie said as a gloved hand went over mouth.

“Shhh..let the girl sink. She’s obviously enjoying it, and I have a special fate for you, my dear.”

The woman wrapped another vine around Jessie’s face pulling it into her mouth, gagging her. The vine was then wrapped around the tree and tied in the back.

Jessie could feel the woman doing something to her legs. Feels like another vine wrapped several times around her legs. She tried to struggle with little give of the vines. She just looked at Jenny, who was enjoying herself in the quicksand. She wondered what it felt like. She watched Jenny sink to her chest. Each of her movements pulling her down into the quaking mire.

Jenny kept moaning. The mud climbed over her breasts, and Jenny did nothing. Her one hand stuck rubbing her crotch, the other still playing with her breasts. She could feel the pressure pressing against her body. She looked up at Jessie, who was now tied to the tree. Jessie was struggling against her bonds without luck.

Jenny realizing her situation tried to pull her arms out. One was stuck against her body down near her crotch. The pressure of the mud was too much, but her other hand might have some luck. She tried moving her other arm, which aggravated the mud sucking her an inch deeper. She could feel the mud climb over her shoulders.

Jessie watched as Jenny struggled in the quicksand. She watched as it slid over her shoulders. It looked like she was trying to get her hands out, but having no luck.

Jessie played with her bonds a bit. She tried to eye around for that woman who put them in this situation, but she was nowhere to be found. The vines felt tight wrapped around her body. No amount of struggling would help. She looked back at Jenny. Tears started to form in her eyes as the mud climbed up her neck.

“Jessie….help...me.” Jenny said as the quicksand reached her chin. She tried one more time to get her hand out, but that caused her ears to go under. The world went silent to her. The quicksand covered her mouth.

Jessie, bound and gagged to the tree watch as the quicksand swallowed her friend. Jenny’s eyes were the last to go. Jessie tried to scream through her gag. Tears streamed out as her friend perished in front of her, and she was helpless. Just plain helpless.

Everything was quiet for a few moments until a rag went over her face. The began to feel weak, and the last thing she heard was that woman muttering. “I’ve got more fun for you yet.”

TO Be Continued….

DJlurker

Re: Cabin in the Swamp - Prelude

Postby DJlurker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:59 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of grim endings, but I'm interested to see what happens next... :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:01 pm

I liked it. :D

zac shadow

Postby zac shadow » Tue May 09, 2017 1:24 pm

like the pantyhose!!! :D

Return to “Stories”