Rozalin and Etna- Muddy Fun (second part added)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Rozalin and Etna- Muddy Fun (second part added)

Postby DJlurker » Wed May 24, 2017 9:37 pm

New offering from me! ;)

Rozalin: http://gothicichigo.deviantart.com/art/ ... -146879874
Etna: https://animebackgrounds.co/wp-content/ ... 3/etna.png

Rozalin and Etna- Muddy Fun
A Disgaea QS Fan Fiction
By DJlurker

"What is this stuff?!"

Rozalin, the haughty well-dressed demon princess, gasped in shock as she felt her sandals press into the muddy ground below, except they wouldn't stop going down... and now her feet were entirely engulfed...

"It's quicksand, Rozy," replied Etna, the self-styled flat-chested beauty queen, laying on a rock not too far away. Her pointed tail was twitching excitedly as a knowing smirk spread over her face.

"You tricked me!" Rozalin accused as she pulled at her trapped feet. "You told me you were going to show me a spa!"

"I did," Etna countered, "It's just a mud spa, that's all..."

"Oh, for...!" Rozalin looked down, seeing the hem of her dress being soaked brown by the muck. "My dress is going to be completely ruined, thanks to you...!"

"Hey, you were the one who prided herself on never getting it dirty!" Etna teased. "Guess that's the end of your clean streak."

"That's not funny!" Rozalin yelled back, before gasping as she felt the cool mud rising up her calves, then past her knees. "Oh no, I'm sinking!" She tried to pull her legs out, but the quicksand just clamped down on them with a gentle but insistent suction, causing the blonde to sink deeper, the wide skirt of her black dress spreading over the surface...

Etna then sat up to get a better view as she watched the busty blonde sink. "Aaaaand down you go..."

"Noooo!" Rozalin wailed in protest, twisting back and forth to try and loosen the mud's grip... which was successful, as she quickly sank down deeper, the skirt of her dress now starting to sink under, releasing a bubble here or there as air pockets were filled in...

The demon princess stopped squirming for a moment as she felt the quicksand gently bulging against her panties, causing an unfamiliar sensation to sweep through her... "W-what in the world...?!"

"Heh heh... does it feel good, Rozy?" Etna taunted. "Feeling that slimy mud working its way into every nook and cranny of your body? I know I do..." She shivered with delight. "It just feels soooo sexy when the quicksand has its way with me..."

"Ugh!" Rozalin grunted as Etna's words caused her to shiver with pleasure... (Am I seriously becoming *aroused* by this disgusting stuff?!) The mud was now rising up her stomach, its pressure on her groin intensifying... She tried to push up with her hands, only for them to sink in and get stuck, any attempts to extract them futile...

"Rookie mistake, Rozy," Etna shook her head, causing her twin pigtails to jiggle slightly. "You think you'd have learned not to do that from your books or something..."

"I never thought... I'd have to... deal with something... like this..." Rozalin gasped as she tried to keep calm, taking in deep breaths as the thick quicksand counted her ribs, her arms now sinking in past her elbows as bubbles from her dress continued to pop all around her...

However, her efforts to remain calm failed as her ample bosom came to rest in the mire's embrace, arcing an intense wave of pleasure through the blonde demon's quaking body... So intense was the sensation, that the feeling of her sandals suddenly touching bottom didn't even register at first.

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you~?" Etna teased as she stood up.

"Nooooohh yesss..." Rozalin's mouth betrayed her, as she felt the quick-mud pushing between her large breasts, arcing another intense wave of pleasure though her body... She surely would have collapsed if not for the thick mire holding her up...

"Well, I've had enough of just watching," Etna stated as she strode forward, her black boots beginning to sink into the mud. "You don't mind if I join you, do you?"

"Like I... have a choice..." Rozalin managed to get out, as she watched the other demon stop in front of her, pumping her legs to work herself down quickly, shivering as her groin sank beneath the surface... in no time, she was sunk as deep as Rozy, though she'd managed to keep her gloved arms above the muck. Etna then took two handfuls of mud and started slowly massaging them over Rozalin's shoulders, arcing yet another intense wave of sensation through her, causing the blonde to throw her head back...

(Wow, this is working even better than I thought...) the redhead thought to herself, as she took another two handfuls of mud and slimed them over her companion's shoulders and arms... Looking down, she saw a little of the mud slipping between Rozy's breasts, the demon princess quaking from the stimulation... a mischievous thought suddenly popped into Etna's mind. She lowered her hands until they rested on Rozalin's chest, before starting to gently squeeze and knead the twin mounds of soft flesh...

"Ooooohh myyy~!" Rozy cried out in surprise from the feeling of being groped, throwing her head back as more waves of pleasure surged through her.

"Man, I am *so* jealous, Rozy," Etna sighed as she continued to work her companion's chest, rubbing her thumbs over the blonde's hard nipples. "How'd you get such massive mammaries, anyway? Do you drink a lot of milk? Or is it cause you're a meat eater?"

"How should I know?!" the princess grunted. "For all I know... it could just... be genetic...!"

"What, you think I'm just at the shallow end of the gene pool?" the redhead muttered in response. "That had better not be the case..." Thumbing Rozy's nipples again, she said, "Just be thankful we're in the shallow end of the mud pool, or else that dress of yours'd be dragging you down to your doom..."

Rozalin shuddered, though whether it was from fear or pleasure, she wasn't sure. "Please stop, Etna..."

"Stop?" the other demon grinned evilly. "Silly Rozy, I haven't even *started* yet!" With that, she pushed one hand deeper into the mud, until she found Rozalin's g-spot between her legs... "Everything up to now's just been the opening act. This is the main show!" Etna then started rubbing vigorously, causing Rozalin to shriek in surprise... "Of course, I'll bet doing it this way doesn't compare to what you and Adell do behind closed doors!"

Hearing her beloved's name, combined with all the stimulation she was receiving, was enough to swiftly send Rozalin over the edge, as electricity shot from her groin, igniting her bloodstream and setting all her nerve endings on fire, causing her to buck and thrash in her muddy entrapment, screaming ferally into the sky.

Realizing Rozy had hit orgasm, Etna withdrew her hand before wrapping both arms around the blonde, pulling her in close, bucking and writhing along with her. This soon caused the redhead to succumb to ecstasy as well, though her climax was relatively minor compared to Rozalin's.

Finally, mercifully, Rozalin's pleasure subsided, the busty demon princess going limp in Etna's embrace as she gasped for breath, her forehead gently colliding with her companion's, stars still flashing in her eyes.

"Well, that was fun, huh~?" Etna asked rhetorically. "There's no way you can say you didn't enjoy that..."

"Ughhh..." Rozy groaned in response. "I... have never... felt anything... like that... before..."

"So you and Adell *haven't* gotten jiggy under the covers yet?" Etna said in mild surprise. "You'd think, as hard as you two fell for each other..."

"If you've had your fun..." Rozalin cut her off. "...perhaps you could... get me out of this stuff?"

"Hmmm..." Etna pondered. "You *do* realize, Rozy, there's really only one way I can get you out... and that'd be to pull you out of your dress..."

"Seriously?" Rozalin groaned.

"Well, it's pretty much a write-off by now, anyway..." Etna pointed out as her hands went for her companion's chest again... this time, however, she grabbed the fabric of Rozalin's corset, taking a breath before starting to pull in opposite directions. After a few moments, the fabric slowly started to rip apart, until Rozalin's breasts popped free, the blonde again shivering at feeling the mud now sliming against her bare nipples... Etna then pulled the corset down as far as she could, before slowly working her arms back out of the mud, then wrapping them around Rozalin's body, gritting her teeth as she started to pull...

Rozalin returned the embrace as she felt herself moving forward, as Etna moved backwards through the quicksand... her butt seemed to get stuck in the corset for a moment, but Rozy just wiggled her hips and it slid loose, allowing the redhead to pull her completely out of her dress, Rozy sinking down again as she straightened up, until her feet were again standing on the solid bottom... She couldn't help but moan with pleasure at the quick-mud's caress of her now-nearly nude body...

"You're welcome," Etna lightly chuckled as she pulled Rozy close once more... "So, do you wanna get all the way out, or do ya wanna wallow for a little longer~?"

Rozalin was considering her options as she tried to think through the haze in her mind... But then, a voice shouted out-

"Hey! What the hell are you doing with Rozy, Etna?!"

To be continued...
Last edited by DJlurker on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Person 5

Re: Rozalin and Etna- Muddy Fun

Postby Person 5 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:55 am

Nice story! :)
My DA! With other 1000 sinking pics!
http://personsix.deviantart.com/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu May 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Nicely done! :)

aceofguru

Postby aceofguru » Fri May 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Love it! One of my favorite games of all time!

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun May 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Thanks for the comments so far. I've started on the next part, but I'm also writing another story at the same time, so it might be a little bit before the conclusion is posted... so just stay tuned! :geek:

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:47 pm

And here's the conclusion! Have fun reading!

Part 2- Enter Adell

"Hey! What the hell are you doing with Rozy, Etna?!"

The two demons looked up to see the source of the voice... Adell, who was standing at the edge of the mud pit, an angry expression on his face. Rozalin felt her cheeks heat up as she wondered whether the demon hunter had seen her almost naked...

"Well, if you must know," Etna began, "Poor Rozy here got herself stuck and sunk in quicksand, and her big, poofy dress got so mud-clogged, it acted like an anchor. So I did what I had to do to get her free..."

"Oh really?" Adell crossed his arms in disbelief. "So what was with that scream I heard just now?"

Rozalin blushed deeper at this, while Etna quipped, "Hey, not my fault she gets aroused from this sucking, slimy muck..."

"You touched me...!" the blonde protested.

"What?!" Adell was momentarily taken aback. "Are you saying Etna raped you?!"

"Aww, 'rape' is such a strong word," Etna demurred. "I mean, can you really call it rape when the other person's *really* enjoying themselves?"

"Like I had a choice...!" Rozy shot back. Turning towards her disputed lover, she cried, "Help me, Adell!" Seeing the demon princess in such a distressed state, Adell growled as he took a few steps back, before making a running jump and landing right beside the two demons, plunging to his waist in an instant.

Etna briefly turned her head away to avoid getting dirt in her eyes, before looking the demon hunter in the eye. "Wow~, you must really want her, huh?"

"Just let her go!" Adell demanded, trying to ignore the cool mud soaking into his clothes. To his surprise, the flat-chested demon promptly complied, releasing her embrace before forcefully shoving Rozalin towards him. "Here you go~" she sing-songed.

Adell swiftly wrapped his arms around Rozy's chest, pulling her close to him as he sank to his chest, his face heating up slightly at feeling the blonde's ample bust squishing against him. "You OK, Rozy?"

"Adell..." Rozalin sighed as she pulled herself up, until she was facing her savior eye-to-eye, before locking lips with him in gratitude, causing the demon hunter to inhale sharply through his nose in surprise. Soon though, Adell relaxed and settled into the kiss, unconcerned with the mud he and Rozy were sunk into, mostly due to the fact that his feet were now standing on a solid bottom...

Unbeknownst to either of them, however, was Etna's pointed tail slowly moving toward them beneath the mud... after a few tries, the beauty queen managed to hook her tail on the edge of Rozalin's panties, which she promptly pulled down... The demon princess gasped as she felt the cool mud touching her g-spot directly, causing her to buck her hips against Adell, who grunted again in surprise. "Rozy!" he gasped, breaking from their kiss...

"Heh heh... Looks like she wants some from you," Etna chuckled as she worked herself through the chest-deep mud behind Rozalin, effectively sandwiching the blonde between herself and Adell. "And I'm gonna help her get it!" she exclaimed as she thrust her hips against Rozy's butt, causing her to thrust against the red-haired hunter again...

"E-Etna...!" Adell grunted as the flat-chested demon continued to buck against Rozalin from behind, making her hump against her boyfriend, causing a certain part of his anatomy to go very stiff... And due to the quicksand's thick suction, there was no way for him to escape...

"Ohh, Adell!" Rozalin moaned as she wrapped her legs around her lover's legs, continuing to writhe and buck against him, her moans increasing in volume as Adell began to respond in kind, against his conscious will... "Ooohh yes... Oh, *yes*... Don't stop..."

Etna chuckled again as she backed away a little, to get a better view of the two lovers... "Wow, you two are putting on quite the show..." With that, she pushed her right arm between her legs, starting to rub as her other hand slimed mud over her flat chest...

"Damn it- Etna-!" Adell grunted as he and Rozy bucked against each other uncontrollably. His girlfriend kissed him again, pushing her tongue in, moaning and quaking with pleasure... it didn't last long, however, as Rozalin inhaled sharply through her nose, then abruptly broke off as she threw her head back and screamed, having hit her climax once again...

"Uuggghh!" Adell grunted, closing his eyes tightly as he felt himself spurt into his trousers, warming the mud around his crotch area considerably. This, in turn, caused Rozalin's ecstasy to intensify, her screams of pleasure raising an octave... The sight of the two shivering in mutual orgasm, swiftly sending Etna over the edge as well, gasping deeply as she quaked and quivered with intense ecstasy herself...

As the couple came back to reality, they alternated between quick kisses and gasps of breath, still shifting against each other, causing ripples over the surface of the mire... It wasn't until he heard Etna's sigh of contentment that Adell snapped back to his senses. Looking around Rozalin, he saw that the self-proclaimed beauty queen had sunk down to the shoulders, a dopey smile on her face as her head slowly rolled around... (This might be my chance,) he thought to himself as he began to slowly push himself forward through the muck, holding his still-near-cataconic lover to the side in one arm...

"Whatcha doin'?" Etna drawled as Adell approached. "Y'know you can't use any of your fire techniques in this wet mud..."

"Maybe not," Adell shot back, "But I can still use my fist skills!" Etna's eyes widened the slightest bit-

-before getting hit with a powerful uppercut that sent her up into the air, Adell rocketing up along with her, still holding Rozalin in one arm. "Rising Dragon!" Adell intoned, as he gathered energy in his fist, before punching forward and sending Etna flying away at supersonic speed.

"Totally worth iiiiiiiiitt!" the demon cried as she disappeared into a twinkle in the sky.

As gravity reasserted itself, the demon hunter was able to angle his trajectory to land on solid ground, holding Rozalin in a bridal carry, the shock of the landing finally rousing the princess from her lethargy. "A-Adell? What happened...?"

"Sent Etna packing," the redhead grunted in response. "Hopefully that'll teach her not to screw around with you like that again..."

"Doubtful," Rozy sighed as she pulled her panties back up to their proper position. "And on that note, how are we going to explain this to your parents?"

Adell thought for a moment. "Well, we could probably give them a PG-rated version of what happened... just leave out all the... sexual stuff, y'know?"

"...That could work," Rozalin agreed. "Of course, I'll still have to custom-order a replacement for my dress..."

"Well, I'm sure Mom's got some other clothes you can wear in the meantime," Adell muttered as he began the trek back to Holt Village. "But for now, let's get you cleaned up..."

"Mmm," the blonde nodded. "But you know, I actually rather enjoyed that impromptu mud bath, even before Etna started... having fun with me..." her face heated up. "Perhaps, if it's not too much trouble.. we could... come back sometime...?"

"Uhhhh..." For once, her boyfriend had no answer or even a witty retort...

~*Fin*~

Person 5

Re: Rozalin and Etna- Muddy Fun (second part added)

Postby Person 5 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:02 am

*Claps* Well done! :D
My DA! With other 1000 sinking pics!
http://personsix.deviantart.com/

Return to “Stories”