Final Moments (A Short Story)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
sakura_inverse

Final Moments (A Short Story)

Postby sakura_inverse » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:27 pm

With a final gasp, I was forever lost to the world.

All it took was one foolish step for me to disappear. One step into a session of warm, wet bliss sealed my fate. All I had to show for it were two powerful orgasms that had come and gone. But none of my mistakes mattered. All that mattered was experiencing one more wave of pleasure before I was gone for good.

It wasn’t too bad at first. With my fingers where they needed to be, I savored the feeling of being entombed in my muddy prison. I began rubbing my clit. There was no foreplay, no anticipation. Instead I rubbed myself as furiously as I could. As I moaned, I felt a few precious air bubbles escape my lips.
The ever thickening mud pressed against my chest, making it even more difficult to hold my breath. To make matters worse, I began seeing spots under my eyelids. I knew the deadline for my final orgasm was rapidly approaching. Yet strangely enough, this sensation of suffocation was feeding into my arousal.

As the seconds ticked away into a full minute, the spots under my eyelids transformed into a full mosaic of colors. No longer was I sinking into a bottomless pit of quicksand. Now I was floating through a purple sky with blue birds soaring around me. I was only barely aware that I was touching myself yet I could feel the fire spreading between my legs. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew I had precious little time left. That’s why I reached deep into myself, stroking the very embers of the fire burning between my legs.

Then with an explosion, the colors under my eyelids faded into a sea of white. The air in my lungs rushed through my parted lips to carry my final scream to the surface. Even though my thoughts were fading to nothing, the memory of my final orgasm carved itself into my essence. It was a memory I would forever carry into the afterlife.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

DJlurker

Re: Final Moments (A Short Story)

Postby DJlurker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:04 pm

It's a heck of a way to go... :P

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:31 am

Nice! :D Short and to the point. :)

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:49 am

You twisted little thing you! ;)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Stories”