Taking it to the Next Level (Erotic, Willing, Fatal, Submersion)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
joey1234567

Taking it to the Next Level (Erotic, Willing, Fatal, Submersion)

Postby joey1234567 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:12 am

I posted another story (The Quicksand Report viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14164&p=97976#p97976) here just over a year ago and it got some really positive feedback. Well quicksand isn't my "main kink" but I finally got around to writing another quicksand story. Like the first one, this is pretty heavy on the "pleasurable death by quicksand" theme so if that's not what you like than you won't like this.

This story differs from my first one though because in this one the death is heavily implied, but never outright stated. I got the idea by watching a lot of the mpv "Sinking About You" videos where the models hint that they won't be coming back up after they go under. I thought it would be interesting to do a story in a similar style and I came up with this. Though, admittedly, in my story the death is much more heavily implied than in any of the videos.

So for a brief synopsis; a guy decides to take things with his girlfriend to the "next level" in their relationship. However, in this zany world, the next level means she sinks to her doom in quicksand while he films it.

Taking it to the Next Level

“C’mon Mike, just tell me where we’re going?” Jean whined.

Mike chuckled, “It’s just a little further sweetie, I don’t want to ruin the surprise.”

Mike led his girlfriend Jean down a narrow path through an unfamiliar forest. It was a warm summer day with hardly any clouds in the sky, a perfect day for a walk through the woods. However, Jean was hardly dressed for a nature walk. At Mike’s request, the blonde had worn her sexiest bikini; a tight red two-piece that barely contained her sizeable breasts and rounded butt. Over that she wore a baggy t-shirt for modesty’s sake.

Initially, Mike’s request excited Jean. He had also brought his camcorder and tripod with him. The two of them had been dating for about six months and were both eager to spice things up in their sex life. She had hoped that the camera and bikini meant that they would be filming a risqué video outdoors, but as twigs snagged at her flip flops and bugs bit her legs, she gradually became more and more annoyed.

Jean turned on her sexy voice in an attempt to coerce the information out of Mike. “C’mon baby, you can tell me.” She said sweetly. “I got all dressed up for you, so you can at least tell me why.”

Mike sighed and smiled, then took Jean by the hand and continued to lead her through the woods.

“Okay baby. You know we’ve been going out for a while. And I feel like things are going really well.”

Jean smiled. “I think so too.” She said as she snuggled up to her boyfriend.

“Well, since we both think things are going so well, I figured it was only natural to take it to the next level.” Mike said, emphasizing the last two words.

Jean’s eyes grew wide. “You mean…!”

Mike nodded and as if on cue, Mike pushed a few branches out of the way to reveal a small clearing in the forest. In the middle of the clearing was a quicksand pit about five feet in diameter.

Jean looked at the dark brown pit with joy and bewilderment. “I can’t… I mean… so soon… and… that’s why you brought the camera!” She exclaimed.

Mike chuckled. “Yep, I want to be able to watch this over and over again. I’ll get set up here, you head to the other side and get ready.”

As Mike began to set up his tripod, Jean quickly trotted over to the far side of the bog. She quickly peeled off her shirt to reveal her large, bikini-clad breasts. “Should I just toss this away? I won’t be needing it.”

“No, let me keep it.” Mike answered. “The smell will help me remember you.”

Jean giggled as she tossed the garment to her boyfriend. “Ah, you’re so sweet. I was so lucky to have a boyfriend like you.”

While Mike set up the camera, Jean sat down on her tush and slipped a couple of fingers into her bikini bottom. She gently played with the surface of the mud with her toes as she pleasured herself. “Mmmm, nice and cool. Perfect for a hot summer day like today. Oh, I can’t wait to get in.”

“Hold your horses.” Mike said. “I gotta get the camera set up first.”

Jean began to squeeze one of her tits over her bikini top as she worked her pussy with the other hand. The anticipation was becoming too much to bear when Mike finally finished setting up the camera.

“Alright baby. I’m all set up here. When I hit record feel free to slip in. I’m not going to tell you to do anything, I just want you to do whatever feels natural.” Mike said as he focused the camera on Jean’s form.

Jean bit her lip and nodded. “Okay baby, I’m ready.”

Mike got behind the camera, adjusted the focus one last time, hit record, and gave Jean silent gesture to begin.

Jean took his cue and began seductively talking to Mike and the camera. “Oh Mikey, I’m so excited that you want to take things to the next level in our relationship.” She continued to play with the surface of the mud with her toe while she gently felt her own body. “I’m a little nervous, but if you think it’s time than I’m ready.” She lifted herself up slightly and began to sink her leg into the bog. “Hmmm, nice and cool. Perfect for a hot summer day like today.” She had already mentioned that, but she wanted to make sure it was on camera so Mike could enjoy it later.

Once Jean’s leg was up to the knee, she slipped in her other leg and began to sink it as well. “I’m really starting to look forward to this. But I’m going to take it nice and slow, so you can enjoy it for a long, long time.” When both of her knees were at the surface of the bog, Jean slowly scooted closer to the edge, allowing her legs to slip a little further under the surface. “Oh, I can feel it sucking me in. I think, once I get my waist in, there won’t be any turning back.” She began undoing her bikini bottom, first one side, then the other. When both sides were untied, she slowly pulled it off, tossing it to the side and revealing her moist sex. “I’m willing to do it baby, but I want to feel the mud all over me, and I want you to watch me.”

By this point, Jean was dangling on the very edge of the bog. He legs had sunk all the way to her thighs, and one little push would send her all the way in. “Oh baby, I can feel the bog sucking me in. I don’t think I can fight it anymore. I don’t think I want to.” Jean continued rubbing her clit, more vigorously now. “Here I go baby.” With that, she used her one free arm to push herself off the edge and into the bog. Almost immediately her upper thighs, pussy, and hips sank below the surface. Her sinking slowed to a crawl just before her waist. Jean’s eyes opened wide and she gasped. The sensation of her snatch sinking below the surface was immensely pleasurable.

Jean moaned loudly and leaned forward. Her shifting weight caused her to slip deeper into the bog and soon she was up to her mid stomach. After a moment, she caught her breath. One hand remained below the surface with her sex, while the other clutched the dirt on the edge of the bog to steady herself. “Wow, I came already.” She giggled. “This mud’s really getting to me, I hope I can cum at least one more time before I’m done.” She gazed at the camera silently for a moment, then she moved her one unsubmerged hand behind her back and deftly untied her bikini top. “I won’t be needing this anymore.” She cooed as she tossed the garment aside, landing it right on top of her discarded bottoms.

She seductively played with her breasts. Kneading and lifting each one individually, while her submerged hand moved slowly and rhythmically below the surface.

As the mud reached the bottom of her ribs, Jean looked right into the camera. “I wonder if your next girlfriend will have boobs as big as mine.” She continued to knead and squeeze her breasts. “Will she be another blonde with big boobies? A skinny redhead with a cute face? Or maybe an ebony goddess.” She looked down at the mire as it gradually reached the bottom of her tits. “Well, whoever she is. I doubt she’ll sink as well as me.” Jean bit her lip and closed her eyes, focusing on her growing arousal.

Jean’s large, heavy tits plopped in and out of the mud as she played with them. As she slowly went deeper, her tits followed her down and became more and more engulfed in the mud. Soon it became difficult to lift them as the mud sucked them down with the rest of her body. Soon, her other arm was stuck beneath the surface, trapped next to her breasts by the weight of the mud.

“It won’t be long now baby. I’m almost done.” She gazed lovingly into the camera. “I wanna cum one more time, one last orgasm before I’m gone.” She panted as she desperately worked her snatch. Her breasts were now fully beneath the surface and the mud was reaching her upper chest. “Promise me, promise me you’ll watch this video over and over again. Watching me sink in the mud over and over. And promise me, that when you’re ready to take things to the next level with your next girlfriend, you’ll watch it with her too.” The mud reached the bottom of her neck. Her breathing was becoming heavy, due to both the pressure of the mud on her chest, and her arousal. “I want her to watch me sink, so she’ll know how to sink for you too!” Jean closed her eyes and began to moan. First softly, but growing louder over time. As the mud touched her chin, she leaned her head back and gave out a massive orgasmic cry, louder and more pleasurable than Mike had ever heard from her before.

Jean kept her head tilted back as the mud slowly crept up the sides of her head. She only had a about a minute left on the surface. She was still breathing quickly, recovering from her orgasm, but managed a few words for Mike. “Wow baby, that was the best orgasm I’ve ever had! But now I’m totally out of energy, so I’m gonna go now.” Her ears sunk below the surface and the mud began to creep up into the edges of her vision. “Bye bye Mikey, I love you.” With that, Jean closed her eyes, smiled, and disappeared as the mud completely enveloped her face.

Mike let the camera run for a little while longer. There weren’t any bubbles, ripples, or signs of movement from the bog at all. It was just as still as it was before he and Jean arrived. Satisfied, he stopped the recording and shut off the camera. “I love you too Jean.” He said to no one. With that, he packed up his camera, threw his tripod over his shoulder, and headed back to his car.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Taking it to the Next Level (Erotic, Willing, Fatal, Submersion)

Postby PM2K » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:44 am

Great one! :D Thanks for posting it.

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 am

Magnifique!

Countless authors have done erotic submersion before, but what I love about your stories is the casualness with which your characters approach the finality of the situation. One day, out of nowhere, she decides she’s going to drown herself in a pit of quicksand, cumming all the way, no big deal, no pomp and circumstance, no last wishes or farewell party. You make it even sexier than any passionate, premediated sink.

No pressure, but if you ever feel like writing quicksand again, you have an eagerly anticipating audience. You add a little something extra to the QS community, and leave us wondering who else might have been influenced by Eva Harper’s last report. :twisted:

Also, ENCORE, ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person 5

Postby Person 5 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:16 am

AWESOME story, man!!! :D :D :D
My DA! With other 1000 sinking pics!
http://personsix.deviantart.com/

Return to “Stories”