The Demon in Devil Swamp (multiple sinkings, fatal, horror, naked)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

The Demon in Devil Swamp (multiple sinkings, fatal, horror, naked)

Postby PM2K » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:56 am

My tribute to that old classic movie, The Witchmaker

The Demon in Devil Swamp – by PM2K

Jennifer grinds gears as the rusty green VW bus careens down the muddy track, its engine protesting all the way. The acrid stench of burning motor oil fills the interior, supplanting the smoky reek of cannabis.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...” the redhead rambles, frowning into the murky night. The dim headlights barely cut through the gloom, reflecting back on the dense wisps of mist filling the woods ahead. Her bare breasts bounce with every bump and curve in the road, causing the pentagram medallion to slap coolly against the sweat drenched freckled skin between her cleavage.

“Fuck!” Jennifer's green eyes are wide with terror, and it takes all of her willpower to keep her bladder from soaking her denim shorts. The cutoffs, cut high on her curvy hips like swimsuit bottoms, cover about as much as her panties would, if she wore any. Her dirt smeared bare feet work the pedals of the bus, which careens from side to side, skinny tires slipping around inside deep muddy ruts.

Her shoulder length hair is soaked dark with sweat, drawn out of her by a combination of the intense humidity and the icy fear which threatens to overwhelm her innards. She keeps glancing back over her shoulder.... then is forced to look forward again as large branches slap against the cracked windshield and scrape along the sides of the van like skeletal fingers.

What happened? What went wrong? What the fuck happened to Melissa and Maria? Her companions were nowhere to be found when she had run for the VW and drove away, determined to escape from the horror in the cabin. She glances over to the black, dogeared book sitting on the passenger seat, its leather cover badly cracked with age. A faded pentagram like the one Jennifer wears is scratched into its surface...
What the hell went wrong? What?

“This is the place!”
Jennifer says cheerfully after parking the van. Melissa and Maria look around, frowning, their eyes painted red. Melissa, a tall athletic brunette, draws deep on a hand rolled cigar crammed full of marijuana and then holds it towards Maria, who waves off the offer. The short, curvy girl, whose dark complexion and black hair belie her Latina heritage, has had enough dope for now.

“Are you sure this is it?”
Amy steps out of the van, her blue eyes taking in the sight. She is average height, a head taller than Maria, a head shorter than Melissa, and able to lock eyes evenly with Jennifer. A quiet girl, she had just started college and only knew Melissa from a series of shared classes. She met the others at the boarding house the trio lived in. Three are dressed in t-shirts, shorts and sandals. Jennifer wears a halter made of a shirt tied beneath her large breasts. All have shoulder length hair.

Amy looks over the shack which stands half hidden in the swampy forest, its form draped by the drooping leaves and Spanish moss hanging from the cypress trees. The sun is setting slowly, bringing out the mosquitoes; yet for some reason they weren't biting, despite the exposed flesh all around.

“Is there really a party here?” she asks.
Melissa giggles between puffs on the joint. She grins lazily. Jennifer and Maria exchange glances and smiles.
“Oh yeah... a very exclusive party...” the brunette says, then passes the marijuana to Jennifer, who takes a long toke off of it. Offering it to Amy, the blonde girl hesitates, then takes a tentative puff. She immediately doubles over in a coughing fit, causing the other three to burst out laughing.
“You'll get the hang of it...” Jennifer says, grinning. “Come on...”

Evening. The darkness is sultry, the humidity of the bayou country suffocating. Inside the cabin, which despite its exterior was quite clean and cozy, with battered wooden furniture and a rudimentary kitchen in the corner. A wood stove stands in one corner, a pair of low beds in the other. A large rug lies in the very center of the room.
Amy's head swims from the effects of the marijuana and the wine which had been passed around, as Jimi Hendrix plays from the portable radio Maria had brought with her.
She looks around, surprised by what she is seeing. Jennifer is sitting back, topless, sweat dripping from her nipples. She seems relaxed, leaning against one of the backpacks the girls brought with them.
Melissa and Maria have also shed their tops and are busy making out, sucking greedily on each others' mouths while their hands play with each others' breasts. The wet smacking sounds could be heard over Hendrix's guitar riffs.
The whole scene is lit by a burning oil lamp which rests on a square table resting between the living area and the kitchen.

Jennifer gets up and walks over to Amy, and sits down. She grins lazily, glancing over to the pair busy sucking face.
“Looks like fun, doesn't it?” she purrs, and runs a hand over Amy's chest. “Can't understand why you are still wearing this... It must be suffocating...”
Before Amy could object, Jennifer peels her t-shirt off of her, freeing her bare breasts. Startled, she moves to cover herself only to be met by giggles.
“Don't be a square, man...” Melissa says, as Maria laughs. “We're all girls here...”
Jennifer hands Amy one of the open wine bottles and after a moment's hesitation, she drinks from it. The others applaud and cheer.
“Right on, Amy...” Jennifer says. “Right on....”

Night. The full moon is clearly visible in the sky, shining through the branches of the trees, and into the cabin.
Amy stirs slowly, as she feels a hand shaking her awake. Her eyes slowly open. She hears Jennifer's voice, strangely distant.
“Wake up, sleepy head...” the redhead says. “It's time...”
Amy finds it hard to focus. Maybe I had more to drink than I thought … or maybe it was the marijuana...
She shakes her head. Several startling facts slowly occur to her...
The oil lamp had been turned off, and instead a circle of lighted candles has been set up around her... Around her?
The rug has been rolled back, leaving her sitting on the bare wood... Bare... Amy starts as she realizes she is naked... someone has stripped off what little clothing she had been wearing before she (passed out?) fell asleep... Peering into the gloom, she sees Jennifer, Melissa and Maria are also naked, and are sitting cross legged around her. Each equal distant from the others, with Jennifer behind her.
Confused, she looks down, and sees she is sitting in the center of a pentagram, burned deeply into the wood. A circle filled with strange markings forms a ring around it, and she notices the trio each sit at a point on the five-pointed star... Melissa and Maria are wearing pendants with the same symbol... and there is no sign of the earlier warmth they were projecting towards her. Both are chanting something incoherent to the blonde's ears...

“Oh, God.... what's going on here?” Amy stammers, her tongue feeling thick and sticky inside her mouth. She hears Jennifer also mumbling the same words... they are harsh and guttural, and she can feel something chilling the air within the cabin as they are chanted...
“You're insane!” she says, and tries to stand up, but cannot. Her arms and legs just won't work, and are no better than dead pieces of meat.
Drugged... the bitch drugged me! Amy thinks, then realizes that knowledge wasn't going to do her any good.
Moving as one, and on the same set of words, Melissa and Maria lunge forward and grab her legs, stretching them towards them and their points on the star. Behind her, Jennifer places her left hand on Amy's shoulder and pushes her down to the floor. In her right fist is a dagger with a long curved blade.
“Oh, Jesus... save me...” she whispers, tears running out of her eyes.

Jennifer shouts the last words of the dark language, echoed by her partners, places her left hand on Amy's forehead and draws the dagger across the exposed neck, slowly splitting her throat open. Melissa and Maria hold on grimly as the girl thrashes within their grip, her lifeblood spurting out of her, splashing upon the grooves of the pentagram she is dying upon.
Jennifer watches Amy's death throes coldly, then inserts the blade under her armpit and glides it home into her heart. Amy jerks hard twice, then her body goes limp. Her blood spreads across the floor, held inside the grooves of the carved pentagram.
“Hail, Satan!” Jennifer shouts, holding the bloody dagger aloft.
“Hail, Satan!” Melissa and Maria echo, raising their hands straight up in praise.
Then the candles go out.

In the dark, with only the moonlight illuminating the interior of the cabin, three naked women sit in the dark, listening to the sounds of their breathing. The moments stretch on. The smell of burnt candles and blood mix with the ghosts of marijuana and sweat.
Maria is the first to break the silence.
“What the fuck?” she says. “Did it work?”
“I felt something...” Melissa says. “Did you guys feel something? I know I felt something...”
“Maybe...” Jennifer says, her disappointed expression hidden in shadow. She doesn't understand... Her coven had performed rituals before using the black book, which she had found in an old second hand store. They had sacrificed black cats and conjured up minor demons using their blood... Tapped into dark forces to cast minor curses on the people that pissed them off.... Professor Will's stroke in the middle of one of his boring lectures was proof of that... and engaged in magic-fueled sexual escapades which would make Casanova blush.
Their magic even kept the mosquitoes from biting them.

“That was pretty fucking intense...” Maria says, her voice grinning in the dark. “The way that little bitch thrashed about... I swear, I almost creamed myself...”
“That's cold, man...” Melissa says, but has to admit to herself the ritual got her excited, too. Is this how the Manson Family felt when they killed those Hollywood people?
“Yeah...” Jennifer says, still frowning, trying to figure out what they did wrong. The ritual should have produced a demon to act as their servant... both as a familiar to guide them all to greater power and to do serious damage to their enemies.
They waited a while longer, then Jennifer sighs.
“Might as well light the lamp, Melissa...” she says. “I have to check the book again... see what's what. Maybe Miss Innocent here wasn't a virgin after all...”
“What do we do with her?” Maria says, as Melissa fires up the oil lamp. The cabin becomes bathed in yellow light. Amy's body lies spread eagle on the floor, made sticky with her blood.
“Dump her in the swamp in the morning,” Jennifer replies. “I think there's quicksand around here, somewhere... that should take care of it...”
Maria keeps staring at Amy. The way her open eyes keep staring is creeping her out.
“We're... we're not going to sleep with her lying there, are we?” she says, her voice stammering slightly. Jennifer looks at her and shakes her head while Melissa starts laughing.
“What are you afraid of?” the brunette says, gesturing with her arms outstretched in a bad imitation of a horror film they recently watched. She lurches forward. “They're coming to get you.... Maria...”
“Idiot...” Jennifer mutters under her breath.
“Stop that!” Maria says sharply. That living dead film scared the shit out of her...
Melissa laughs again.
“What the fuck kind of witch are you, anyway? Afraid of corpses...”
She uses her bare foot to push against the soft side of Amy's body. The dead flesh jiggles in response.
“See?” Melissa says. “Dead is dead!”
Then Amy sits up.

Yelping, Melissa jumps back, tripping over the table and falling flat on her ass. Maria shrinks backwards, her hands clamped over her mouth to try and stifle her screams. Jennifer stands up slowly, grabbing the black book, She begins to leaf through it, looking for answers.
Amy looks around, her chest and breasts thickly coated in blood. Her neck wound grins at them all, her eyes burn with a weird yellow light. None of the women can read her expression... a neutral observer might identify it as being amused...
“Oh, shit!” Melissa chokes out. “It's a fucking zombie! You made a zombie!”
“A zombie?” Maria squeals, shaking. “Oh, God no...”
Jennifer shakes her head while trying to suppress the terror surging through her being. “I don't believe you two...” she says, while frantically searching through the book. She has quickly determined this must be the demon they were seeking... it just so happened to have possessed Amy in the process...
“Jennifer! It... it's standing up!” Maria cries out. “Oh, shit!”
“Calm down... calm down...” Jennifer says, her voice shaking. “There has to be something here to...”

“You stupid bitches!”
The trio freeze where they are standing. It takes a moment to realize that voice is coming out of Amy.
It sounds like Amy, but there is a weird undercurrent to the voice, almost like the buzz of a synthesizer. It frowns as it scans the room, glaring at them all with bright yellow eyes.
“Fucking amateurs! Do you have any idea what you've done?” the Amy-thing intones. “You are no better than the monkeys you're descended from! Playing with hellfire.... bah!”
Maria and Melissa glance at each other, then look at Jennifer, who is still trying to look through the book. Finally, she finds something which sounds like it could work. She lifts her right hand and makes a gesture...
“Demon... from the depths we have called ye....” she starts. The Amy-thing whirls around to glare at her directly.
“I command thee! I command thee.... obey.... obey!” Jennifer intones. The atmosphere crackles with energy.
The Amy-thing steps forward and in a blur of motion, backhands her, sending the redhead flying across the cabin to slam against the back wall. She slumps to the ground, limp.
“Fools....” the Amy-thing intones. “It is only a proper sacrifice when a true believer gladly offers her life to the darkness... Only dark souls are suitable for such summonings... This girl and her purity you offer is useless to me...”
Melissa and Maria stare in horror as the undead girl turns towards them.
“This can't be happening, this can't be happening...” Maria stammers.
Melissa finds she cannot stop trembling.
“We... we are loyal daughters of Satan!” she says. “You... you can't do this to us... we have so much to offer...”
The thing which was once Amy smiles, and it isn't a pleasant one.
“My master has little use for fools...” she says, her voice sending a spike of icy terror through the pair. “But, unlike the occupant of this vessel, which went off to a brighter place, your souls will prove useful... in Hell...”

Maria has heard enough, and dashes through the door, screaming in sheer terror. Melissa follows closely behind. Neither gives a second thought to the companion they have left behind.
They dash for the van, only when reaching it do they realize neither grabbed the keys. Or any clothing. A deep laugh causes both to whirl around to see Amy, as naked as they are, standing in the cabin's doorway. They notice how bright her eyes are as they burn in the darkness.
“You honestly think you can escape me?” Amy chuckles. “Why not? I could use some sport...”
She starts to walk towards them at a slow, steady pace. Melissa and Maria back away from the van as one. The thing starts to change in shape as it walks, marked with sharp crunching sounds.... her arms and legs get longer.... the fingers stretch into talons which glint in the cold moonlight... large dragonic wings burst forth from its naked back and unfurl...
“What do we do? What do we do? What?” Maria babbles, the fear clawing away her rationality with a stroke. “Oh... God forgive us!”
“I think it's too late for that...” Melissa croaks out. “Maybe we can outrun it... hide in the swamps until morning... it'll have to return to Hell in the morning....”
They have backed away to the edge of the treeline... the Amy-thing has reached the van, and runs its claws along its rusty side, which emits a God-awful metallic shriek. It chuckles, a horrible hissing sound.
That was the final thread holding their sanity together. When it snapped, the two women dash blindly into the swamp, running as if the devil himself was on their heels. They weren't wrong...

The pain lets Jennifer know she is still alive. She opens her eyes to see the cabin has been wrecked, and she is alone. Slowly sitting up, she does an internal inventory, and decides nothing has been permanently damaged. With a groan, she slowly gets to her feet.
Looking around, she sees the door wide open, and slowly looks outside. No sign of any activity, Just the van sitting there,
They didn't take it.... Jennifer frowns. She looks around the cabin and sees the back packs and clothing left behind... and the van's keys, lying on the floor in plain sight, where they had fallen off of the toppled table.
Melissa and Maria must have taken off, naked... They must have panicked... or were chased by something truly terrifying...
“Amy...” Jennifer says, shuddering. Or whatever she-demon she has become.

Shivering, she quickly grabs her damp shorts off of the floor and pulls them on. She starts searching for her shirt when a shrill cry echoes from the swamp. It multiplies into a series of screams... so distorted with terror they were barely recognizable.
“Melissa.... Maria.... Jesus....” Jennifer utters.
Amy must have caught up to them... oh, shit... The redhead feels the blood draining from her face. And when she is done with them... what would she have in store for the person who killed her?
“Fuck it!” Jennifer grabs the keys and runs for the van, dressed only in her denim shorts. Wrenching the door open, she sits in the driver's seat, jams the key into the ignition – it takes several tries to insert it properly - and nearly weeps with relief when the engine fires up.
Grabbing the stick and slamming the van into gear, she floors the accelerator and peels out, the vehicle slewing sideways as its wheels spin...

Melissa and Maria run for their lives, not to mention their souls, panic pushing them through the heavy brush, ferns and kudzu scattered about. Branches and roots tear into their bare flesh, but pain has become a secondary concern... Every now and then, they heard another burst of chilling laughter which seems to be coming everywhere at once.
Ever the athlete, Melissa sprints ahead of Maria, who wheezed behind her, struggling through the tangle of vegetation and the increasingly slushy ground. Dark mud splatters both women, and Maria grasps onto the thin trunk of a tree to steady herself. She sees Melissa's ass dodging ahead of her through the curtain of growth, and calls out for her to wait up.
That bitch.... she thinks. She's leaving me behind to die....
Then Melissa screams...

“Oh, God! Save me! Get me out of here!”
Melissa claws frantically in the direction of Maria, who stands staring in confusion. The events of the last half hour have overwhelmed her, and so the Latina finds her mind vapor locked as she watches the tall brunette struggle, desperate to extract herself from the muddy trap she has plunged hip deep into...
Melissa had kept up a good pace, using the bright moon to her advantage, when she spotted a clearing ahead. Easy sailing, she thought...
If she had seen the place in daylight, she would have likely avoided it. In the sunlight, the area is flecked with shallow puddles and green patches atop what looks like a field of dark brown mud. It is only after she had taken three large strides towards its center and the ground gave way beneath her feet did she realize too late her mistake...

“Maria, help me! I'm sinking! It's like quicksand!”
The Latina continues to stare. Her eyes see everything clearly, yet she cannot register what is happening.
Melissa gyrates her pelvis, causing the muck around her to wobble and quake all around here. She stretches desperately towards the shoreline, hoping to break the grip of the swamp bog and maybe free herself so she could crawl to safety. But her legs are too long and deeply rooted to budge in the thick, yet strangely yielding mud.
Beneath, her feet flex, her toes stretch and probe for anything solid below them, for any sign of bottom. All they detect is more thickly swirling mire.
Which is drawing her downwards inch by inch each passing moment... Melissa shivers as she feels her hips swallowed...

When the churning mud reaches past her belly and surrounds her waist, she shouts at Maria, who is still motionless on the shore.
“For fuck's sake, Maria... stop staring and help me!” Melissa curses. “This shit is sucking me down!”
It is also beginning to violate her. The brunette tried not to squirm at the sensation of gritty swamp mud forcing its way deep inside her pussy and ass like greasy, filthy fingers, but finds it hard to remain still. She starts to breathe heavily between clenched teeth.
Maria keeps watching, fascinated. It is like one of those old jungle movies, or maybe a horror film where someone gets consumed by liquid earth. The warm quickmud drew Melissa down swiftly from waist to the bottom of her ribs to half way up her midriff... in no time, it is lapping just below her bare tits, which jiggle as she struggles to stay afloat.
“Maria! What the hell's the matter with you?” Melissa has begun to claw at the sloppy mud, leaving behind shallow trenches in the wake of her hands. She then sees something in Maria's expression she doesn't like.
“Maria! What are you waiting for? Help me, you stupid bitch!”
Maria squats down in the more solid mud on the shoreline. Melissa stares in astonishment, just as the undersides of her breasts press into the soft mud.
“What the fuck?” she says, then is chilled by Maria's thin smile.
“Just making myself comfortable...” she says, as Melissa continues to struggle, her arms making wet slapping sounds on the mire's surface. “I never seen a woman sink in quicksand before...”

Melissa shivers as she feels her breasts submerge, the slimy mud oozing over them like a hungry amoeba. She is finding it hard to keep her arms above the mire, confused why the hell she can't float in this stuff.
“Aren't you forgetting something?” she says, settling deeper. “What about Amy? She's after you, too...”
Maria laughs, a tittering giggle which shows how insane she has become. She shakes her head.
“I'm sure she'll be satisfied with taking just your soul...” she says. “It occurred to me after you left me behind in the forest that she only needs to catch one of us.... Only needs one soul...”

The sound of rustling makes both girls start.
Maria leaps to her feet, and turns around in time to see the demon formally known as Amy emerge from the tangle of trees to step into the moonlight. It still looks like Amy... the face and body remains the same, except for the long arms and legs and the wings. The hands and feet are tipped with long talons, which click together as it flexes its fingers.
“Oh... Amy.... um...” she stammers, her tongue thick onside her suddenly dry mouth. “Hi! Uh... you're looking... um.... good...”
“Oh, for fuck's sake...” Melissa gasps from the bog. Only the tops of her arms and shoulders are visible now below her head and neck. Her long hair trails behind her, floating in the dark muck.

“Maria....” the demon intones in her echoing Amy voice. “Dear Maria...”
It grins, its face visible in the moonlight. Maybe Maria is too terrified, or too stoned to notice, but Melissa's heart freezes in her chest. It may have been Amy's lips which formed the grin, but there was nothing human behind that smile.
“You remember? Right, Amy?” Maria said. “We're friends... from school... Friends!”
“Friends...” the Amy-thing said slowly. “Yes... I remember...”
Maria feels a sense of relief... maybe... maybe... there's a way out of this... Maybe I won't die naked in a swamp after all...
A low growl rumbles out of the demon's throat. Stuck in the quickmud bog, Melissa sees the end coming far sooner than Maria does.
“I remember...” it says. “Amy remembers... everything you did to her...” It runs its claws across the still bloody gashes across its throat and deep into its side.
“Yeah... but you said her soul wasn't good... but Melissa's soul should be perfect!” Maria says quickly. “You don't even have to kill her... just let the swamp take her... easy-peasy...”
“You bitch...” Melissa hisses, now chin deep. Her shoulders had been sucked down moments before, the tepid slime flowing sluggishly over them even as it surrounds the base of her neck in a thick collar of gritty mire. Her hands are still on the surface, her fingers clawing at the swamp filth which is sucking her down.

Maria's eyes sparkle with excitement. Momentarily forgetting Amy's presence, she finds herself drawn to Melissa's final struggles. Oh, yes... it won't be long at all...
“Ugh... damn... bitch... you bitch....” she pants, trying to keep the liquid mud out of her mouth. Her hands slap wetly on the thick surface in a vain attempt to secure any kind of handhold, but only succeeding in clawing deep trenches in the mud.
“That's it... struggle! Sink and die in the quicksand! Give up your soul to Amy here!” Maria says, her voice warbling on the knife edge of a screech. Whatever was left of her sanity has clearly faded away... Melissa can hear it through the mud filling her ears. Damn her...
Damn me... she thinks. Then she locks eyes with the Amy-thing... staring into those burning empty orbs....
Melissa feels her mouth twist into a grin....

“Yes! Go under! Yes!”
Maria jumps in place, her bare feet slapping wetly on the muddy shoreline. She can't believe how excited... how aroused she is watching her sometimes lover disappear beneath the churning surface...
“Fuck you!” Melissa manages to shout out in her last moments on Earth. “See you in Hel...mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmgh!.... gkkkph... blbb... mmmph...”
Maria watches as the mud flows into Melissa's mouth, reducing her last words into harsh, muted gurgles... her hands still outstretched, fingers wiggling... her eyes wide and bulging as her air is shut off, her nostrils filled with sloppy earth...
Maria stares as the quickmud jiggles and rolls, wobbles like a cheap waterbed, miming the doomed girl's desperate thrashings... greedily sucking the rest of Melissa's head under, forming a shallow, wet dent in the reeking bog... her eyes and forehead melting seamlessly into its heaving surface, hair spread out like a carpet, then slowly following, swirling downwards... the hands slapping and grasping at the muck which formed her grave...
Then, like an orgasm, a final explosion of bubbles.... Melissa's last breath... expelled from submerged lips... strong enough to disrupt even the dense swamp slime. Maria stares, hypnotized as the bog trembles and shakes... as the hands slowly slip under, their white knuckles testament to the agony their owner is going through in her final moments... taking down with them fistfuls of muck and grass.
Then... slowly... the surface slows.... calms.... then lies still. Only a shallow, gently seething puddle marks the spot where Melissa vanished...

Maria shudders, finding herself hot and slippery between her legs. Out of habit, her right hand cups her groin, palm pressed into her mass of pubic hair, and relishes the sensation. That was intense... more intense than when Amy...
She shivers, feeling her presence once again, now that the show is over. Something icy twists inside her stomach.
She turns around to see the Amy-thing standing over her... Jeez... she must be a foot taller than me... maybe more...
“Well... I.... I guess that's that...” Maria says, forcing a thin smile. “One soul, right? That fulfills the contract, right?”
Amy-thing didn't say a word. Just stares at Maria with its horrible, burning eyes. Its leathery wings flutter in the hot, humid air.
“So.... uh... I'll be leaving now...” she says, trying to sound confident and failing miserably at it. “Take care and all that... um... I can find my own way to the cabin... thanks... I need something to wear...”
She turns to run, but is stopped short by a claw, which lightly yet firmly grasps her shoulder and turns her around.
“Hey.... wait...” she sputters, terror ripping through her innards.
“Yes.... one soul.... was the deal...” the Amy-thing croaks.
Maria shivers, noting it wasn't letting her go yet.
“Well? Don't you hell minions have to obey deals?”
“Yes... we do. We honor our... agreements....” it says. Then it grins broadly, far broader than a human mouth was ever meant to stretch. Seeing its expression, it takes all of Maria's willpower not to piss all over herself...
“But... we never did strike a proper bargain...” it rumbles.
Maria's eyes widen, the implications finally getting through to her. Far, far too late...
“I told you, didn't I?” the Amy-thing says, leaning close. “A pure soul, untainted by sin... by vice... and NOT freely given.... is useless...”
Maria finds herself praying to whoever would listen to her to make her pounding heart explode right there and then... to end her life before this thing could...
“There are rules, you know... rules.... with consequences...” it says, its unholy grin getting wider... wide enough to swallow bad little girls whole... “and you ladies broke them....”

“Nooooooo!”
Maria shrieks, terror overwhelming her... such terror that she fails to notice the thing has released her shoulder... so frightened she doesn't realize she has been turned around to face the slimy bog where Melissa is buried...
She runs blindly, screaming.... her feet slapping on the sodden surface.... Her toes catch something and she topples forward... her momentum carrying her far out into the bog...
“Oh... God.... noooooo....”
Maria, arms outstretched, plunges head first into the quickmud, which quickly swallows her head and upper torso to the waist, leaving her bare hips and wildly kicking legs still exposed to the dank air. The Amy-thing stands back quietly, watching the bog's surface churn violently as Maria tries desperately to get her head up, but failing. Her ass wiggles and thrashes from side to side, her legs and bare feet slap against the thick, muddy surface of the deadly trap... and the bog froths with the air escaping from her throat and submerged lungs.
The slapping get more frantic, spraying thick mud in all directions. Her ass slowly begins to submerge... a macabre conning tower to a fleshy submarine. It quivers and slows, the struggles of its owner coming to an end as Maria's life is smothered out of her... the legs slow down their pace... slapping once... them twice... then once more... sinking deeper into the mud with each motion before slipping under. Last to disappear are her bare feet, toes curling and flexing slowly as they too are swallowed by the quickmud... a final thrashing, and they are gone...
The Amy-thing keeps watching, waiting for the bog to stop moving. It wonders briefly if Maria has enough life left in her to reach Melissa and be aware of it... but shrugs off the thought. It still has business to conclude...
With a flap of its wings, the she-demon flies off, leaving behind two women sunk in a bottomless grave...

“Oh fuck... fuck me.... fuck me... FUCK ME!!!!”
Red hair plastered to her sweat drenched skin, Jennifer keeps driving the VW as fast as she dares through the mist, every moment taking her further away from the cabin and its horrors.
Maria... Melissa... Images of past times when they fooled around with the dark magics.... and each other fly by.... Image of that Japanese girl Hana... and those two hitchhikers... soaked in their own blood come to mind, too... all three safely buried in the swamp.
Where did it go wrong? How? We did everything in the book.... followed the rituals... Amy is the only one to cause any real results, and that blew up in their faces...
“So what the fuck, huh?” she shouts into the emptiness of the van. “What the fuck!”
“Maybe the one you pretend to worship isn't interested in selfish bitches looking out only for themselves...”
The voice comes from behind Jennifer.... familiar, and yet ancient... so ancient...
She feels her shorts get soaked as her bladder lets go in a hot gush.
“Maybe sacrifice means giving of yourself... than simply relying on others... like those other girls... or Amy... or the friends you abandoned....”
I'm not going to look.... I'm not... I'm not... I'm not... I'm not... oh, Lord Jesus Christ, please forgive me for my sins I'll never sin again I swear I never will I'll become a nun and swear myself to your service I'll go help the starving in Biafra or work with lepers in India or whatever you want just just just PLEASE PLEASE don't let it get me PLEASE save me from....
Despite her best efforts, Jennifer's eyes are drawn to the rear view mirror.... and screams when she sees hellfire staring back...

The van careens off of the narrow track and plunges down a shallow slope, bouncing off of several thick cypress trees... then crashing through more undergrowth before slicing through a grove of tall marsh grasses, sending up a muddy spray of water before coming to a rest.
Jennifer shakes her head, blood running down her face from a small scalp wound. She stirs slowly, hearing the gentle slap of water against the van's wheels. The fog is all around her now, obscuring whatever it is outside the vehicle, but something makes her want to flee... get away from the van... get away from...
Amy...
She jumps in place and spins around.... only to find the van empty. Before she can stop herself, her hand tries the ignition, but no sound comes forth when she cranks it...
Dead.... Somehow, she wasn't surprised.
Jennifer pushes open the driver's door and steps out into ankle deep water. It is piss-warm and slimy to the touch, and she shudders. Pushing aside thoughts of alligators and cottonmouths... I have worse things to be worried about... she reaches into the van and grabs the black book, leaving behind everything else....
Knowing her, she's likely hiding behind the back seat, ready to pounce...
Taking a deep breath, Jennifer splashes her way through the swamp mist...

Her heart pounds in her bare chest, breasts bouncing in time to her long strides, Jennifer keeps moving, although she has no idea where she is going. Just away... away from the van.... away from the cabin... away from this fucking swamp....
The ground betrays her then, her bare feet plunging far below the surface of the shallow water, slipping deep into some gritty muck. The tepid gray water slaps against her knees, and she strains to get her feet out of whatever it is she has stumbled into...
Tucking the book under her left armpit and grabbing her right leg with both hands, Jennifer pulls with all of her might.... and manages to slowly lift it.... slowly... slowly... just before it seems her ankle was to reach the surface... two things happen in rapid succession.
First, she is startled by the wads of wet sand welling up from the shallow depths of the swamp, surrounding her with a soft disk of quivering sand. Second and more alarming, in trying to free her right leg, she had shifted her weight to the left... forcing it down to mid-thigh in a weirdly thick sand and water slurry. In trying to keep her balance, the red head has mired her once freed right leg to join the left.

“What the fuck?”
Jennifer stands still, the water and sand slopping against her thighs, and yet can feel herself slowly settle deeper into the muddy mixture. She feels it begin to press against her crotch, flowing inside her skimpy shorts to tickle her ass and cunny. She squirms against the sensation, a movement which forces her deeper into the sandy trap. Soon her groin is consumed, and the curves of her ass are being cupped by the wet sand.
“Dammit... what is this?” she utters aloud, frowning and frustrated. I just have to stay out of Amy's clutches.. or whatever the hell she is now... until dawn... and then I'll be free of her... But now I'm stuck like a fly on flypaper...
Stuck.... and... sinking?
Yes... she can feel it now... the way the wet surface of water and sand seems to be slowly rising up her hips, lapping at her waist... sucking her down... Deep below the surface, Jennifer manages to move her feet,which are encased in the sluggishly flowing sand, and starts probing for any sign of a bottom with her toes... and fails to find anything that feels solid. Just more shifting sand...
“Oh... Jesus...” Jennifer shudders as the realization hits her. Quicksand.... she's managed to stumble into quicksand...
“Oh, fuck.... fuck me... quicksand...”
She struggles to remain calm. Looking around her, she sees a growing skirt of quaking sand welling up all around her, displaced from the shallow water as she sinks deeper into it. It bubbles softly, releasing the air trapped within it... its slimy, gritty touch surrounds her waist, swallowing her pelvis with a quiet slurp.
She can feel its presence grow within her, too, as the deadly sands begin to ooze inside her... creeping past her asshole to fill her lower bowel... pushing past her labia into her vagina and beyond... grinding against her clitoris... forcing flashes of pleasure to shoot through her...

Resisting the urge to hump the sand, Jennifer tries to will her heartbeat and breathing to slow down. Think, dammit.... think! What do I know about quicksand? Just from cheesy adventure and horror movies... and I don't think there's anyone like a jungle man or swamp trapper around to help me get out of here....
The quicksand nuzzles her navel, and begins to lick its way at her slightly rounded belly. Every minute I'm in here I sink deeper, even if I don't move... If I stay still, I'm just prolonging this...
No! It can't end like this... it can't!
Jennifer looks around frantically, peering into the thick mist. There is nothing around to grab onto... no vine or branch or clump of grass... no Spanish moss or...
“Help meeee! Somebody! I'm trapped in quicksand!”
As soon as she yells this, she feels stupid. There's no one around for miles.... it is why her coven picked this part of the bayou... The only sign of civilization was the cabin.
Up to her middle in soft, sucking sand, Jennifer really has no idea what to do. It is then she hears it... a quiet splashing sound, as if someone was wading through shallow water...
“Oh, thank Christ!” she says, turning towards the sound and the silhouette forming in the mist. “I thought I was a...”
Once again, she feels stupid as the fear grips her throat.
Amy strides slowly out of the fog, looking normal and naked and dead with the two reddish slashes in her otherwise pretty body. The elongated limbs and wings were absent, but her eyes continued to burn.
“Do continue...” she says, sounding like Amy again. “Although I think that fellow you invoke isn't likely to save you... Considering how you turned your back on Him, I wouldn't blame Him one bit...”

Jennifer struggles for a moment in a desperate effort to free herself before Amy can get closer, but only succeeds in sinking herself to her breasts. They smack into the quicksand with a wet splash.
“Okay... okay.... you got me...” she says. “I learned my lesson...”
“Have you?” Amy says, smiling sweetly. The effect chills the red head.
“Oh, yeah...” Jennifer nods, while holding onto the book. “I need a proper sacrifice this time... a willing one... I get it now... I really do... So, as soon as you get me out of here, I can get on it... building you a dark temple... getting followers....”
She frowns as Amy tilts her head back and laughs. It could be mistaken for a warm and friendly sound, except for the eyes.... they put an end to that notion.
“Oh, please... you aren't going to do anything except sink and drown... and my master will be less one more incompetent fool...”
Jennifer stares at Amy, who squats down to look her in the eye. She stands in the water about three feet away, out of reach of the quicksand.
“What?” Jennifer utters. Her breasts are half sunk in the sand, and quiver as she tries to keep afloat. “But I've been loyal, I've been....”
“You dabbled in forces about which you had no comprehension about, abandoned your friends and closest followers to save your own skin, and you botched even the simplest of spell castings....” Amy says in a matter of fact tone. “Killing the innocent who dwelt in this body was the final straw...”
Jennifer feels her nipples slip under the quicksand's surface, which creeps up her bare back. She is finding it harder to breathe as the sand's weight presses tightly around her... Beneath, toes pointed downwards, felt no sense of a bottom...
“But... but we killed others... in the dark one's name... we were spreading terror...”
Amy shakes her head, breasts jiggling as she does so.
“You really have no idea what you have done, do you? There are rules to this age old game the forces of light and dark have been playing since time immemorial... and random killing while chanting Latin isn't part of it!”
Amy leans forward as the rest of Jennifer's breasts vanish beneath a swirl of sand. She tries to hold the book out of the dirty water, but it is becoming more difficult.
“You were allowed to find the book because you seemed to have real potential to become a useful instrument in the campaign to corrupt souls here on Earth... and not use it to elevate one into Heaven...”
“What?”
“Yes... you heard right...” Amy says. “By using the book while killing this person...” she thumps her chest with her right fist to emphasize the point, “you sent the forces of light a soul to fight on their side when Armageddon comes... probably one of the strongest they have received in a long time... I wouldn't be surprised when the time comes they give her a legion to command among the holy host...”

Only Jennifer's shoulders are above the quicksand now. She stares helplessly at Amy, and reaches out with her right hand. In her left arm, she cradles the book.
“Please... Amy... I'm sorry... just.... don't let me die like this...”
Amy stands up, and glares, hellfire flaring from her eyes.
“You were supposed to be recruiting souls for our side... Our side! Those willing to die willing and happy for the master to join his legion of darkness.... Instead, you may have given the enemy the edge to defeat us...”
Jennifer shivers as she feels the slimy sand roll over her shoulders. She is sinking faster now... in moments, she is up to her neck, then her chin is pressing into quicksand, which creeps up her jaw and nibbles her earlobes as it bubbles around her.
“I'm so sorry... I can still be useful... please.... give me another chance...”
Amy shakes her head, then leans over to take the book away.
“You had your chance, and blew it... big time. This was your last chance... Random killings which drew attention to us... and now this.... no wonder I was sent to destroy you three...”
“Please... Amy... help me... please...” Jennifer has tilted her head back, trying to keep her mouth free of the water and sand slopping at the corners. Her red hair floats all around her like a mass of water plants attached to a rock. The quicksand shudders all around her trapped form, filling every crack and crevasse of her body.
She reaches out to Amy, who snorts in derision.
“Our business is concluded...” she said, then walks back into the mist.

“No! Amy! Don't leave meeee.... Amy! Mmmmgh!”
A wet slurry of sand and water rushes into her mouth and nose as Jennifer slips under, her final cries turned to pained gurglings. The water froths with bubbles as the sand roils and heaves, as her naked body painfully thrashes out the last of its life force. Her hair vanishes in a thick swirl of sand and water as if flushed down the drain, and both arms wave frantically, splashing in all directions.
Finally, with a last splash, both limbs knife under the swamp, the hands coming up briefly to claw at the damp air before slipping under the muddy water. A last burst of bubbles, and all is again quiet in the bayou.

Amy splashes through the swamp, holding the book. She reaches the place where the van once stood, noticing with satisfaction it has slipped under the water. This whole area is treacherous indeed, she thinks. Can't trust the ground beneath your feet.
She glances over towards the dawning sky, and once again sprouts her wings. It amused her to confront Jennifer as her murder victim, for even the citizens of Hell had a sense of irony. A column of smoke rises in the distance... the cabin and all evidence of dark activities will be completely destroyed before the smoke is spotted by mortals.
Amy flies off, staying low, keeping to the shadows... then dives deep into the quickmud bog where Maria and Melissa are buried. Once the sun had set, she would claw her way out, and then deliver the book to a more deserving individual...
The battle may have been lost this day... but the war continues....
Last edited by PM2K on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

DJlurker

Re: The Demon in Devil Swamp

Postby DJlurker » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:00 pm

OK, that was downright creepy... :shock: Thank goodness my family made sure I never got anywhere near that crap...

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Demon in Devil Swamp (multiple sinkings, fatal, horror, naked)

Postby PM2K » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:10 pm

I rarely bump my own stuff, but this is as much a Halloween story as anything.... In case anyone missed it the first time around.

Jaina76

Postby Jaina76 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:55 am

Wow.... I'm not usually one for commenting, being a chronic lurker, but that was amazing! Very detailed and well-written.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:50 am

Jaina76 wrote:Wow.... I'm not usually one for commenting, being a chronic lurker, but that was amazing! Very detailed and well-written.

Thanks so much for that! :) Glad you enjoyed it.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:23 am

Finally had a chance to read this. Amazing and thrilling story... your writing skills continue to impress. Very descriptive details that bring the reader so deep into the story that one can sense the humidity, the sounds, the smells, and the sensations. When Amy rises from the dead, her role becomes one of intense horror with a blend of comedy as she pursues the frightened women. You also have a wonderful knack for writing flashbacks into your stories. Definitely a story fitting for a Halloween horror movie.

Great descriptions of the women getting trapped and sucked under by the mire, especially when Jennifer gets stuck. Love how you described her in detail so as to see just how sweaty and filthy she was, and love that she was dressed in very short cutoffs to show off her strong legs. And, love how you described her sinking scene where she gets stuck in quicksand lying in wait below the swamp water surface, especially the parts where she grabs her leg and pulls in futility to free it, and where the quicksand billows up out of the water around her as she sinks and displaces it.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Stories”