Jungle Lydia story ideas

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Jungle Lydia story ideas

Postby TBoneTony » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Jungle Lydia stories (Quicksand Story ideas)

A collection of stories about Lydia and her adventures in the jungle filled with sinking into quicksand, wrapped up by snakes and eaten by carnivorous plants as well as being grapped by stomach tentacles inside each hungry creature that has eaten her and her friends alive.

I was thinking of trying to write stories on Deviant Art again so I know I may not be able to be as free as I could have but if a book publisher wants to support some of my recent stories I would need to have some material prepared along the way.

The reason why I wanted to make a series of short stories about Lydia is that she has been the character for my flash game that I always wanted to make but never had chance to fully develop her story. You may have known her as the young girl from Boa Khan to her older version of her in Jungle Lydia game that I have had as test demos as well as the 3D model version of her I did when I tried doing a 3D model of her when I took the asset of a human body on a 3D asset site and tried to put in my own version of her face, with mixed results. LOL

So after all this time doing my university degree from 2010 to 2015, graduating in May 2016 and being thrown all over the place in real life trying to find jobs in the games industry in Australia, I felt it was about time I tried to write something in my DA gallery and to start I just want to point out some ideas and character tropes I have been thinking of playing around with to interact with our young Jungle Lydia.

Jungle Girl - Lydia, 18 years old.
The main protagonist of my story and the main character who is sexy as she is active and curious about the jungle where she lives.

Lydia is a white girl who was lost and alone in the jungle at a young age after her parents died and she has no memories of what happened. All she does know is that she was found alive in the jungle by the natives and she was looked after under the care of the Jungle elder and his son who is in his 30s while Lydia was growing up as a teenager.

When she became 18 years old, the Jungle elder (chief of the village) granted that Lydia could leave the village if she chose to do so or she could continue to live with the village when she feels she needed some comfort.

Lydia lives her life both within the jungle finding out about herself and her own abilities to survive the dangerous jungle around her as well as meeting friends along the way as well as coming home to see her friends and her loving brother who looked after her and taught her all that she knows to survive in the dangerous jungle.

Bright and innocent yet she also has the abilities to find escapes from all sorts of dangers, Lydia is the typical Shoujo anime protagonist with a feminine beauty with the inner strength to never give up no matter how dire the situation is for her.

Big Brother Tojo, 32 years old and next in line to be village elder.
Tojo is in his 30s and he is the older brother of Jungle Girl Lydia, though not related by blood Tojo treats Lydia as if she is his younger sister due to the tragic loss he suffered when he was 25 years old when his own 18 year old little sister was eaten by the large Anaconda serpent god Boa Khan in front of his eyes.

Tojo was in deep depression until Lydia came into his life when he found her lost and alone in the jungle as a young 12 year old girl. Now in his 30s and trying to uphold the expectations of being the next village elder to help guide the village for the next generation of his people to live and survive from his leadership.

But due to Lydia being an outsider, there are some people within the native village who don't like Lydia but are forced to obey the village elder that no harm is to be done to her because without Lydia, Tojo would not have had the love for his people to help him gain confidence to take the leadership that would be passed down to him from his father the village elder.

Native Girl Mania, 18 years old
Mania is a native girl from the village who grew up with Lydia during their teenage years and is a close friend to the white skinned Jungle Girl.

Mania also harbors a forbidden lesbian crush on the Jungle Girl and she desires to sneak out into the jungle with Lydia to have sexy adventures with her, sometimes she desires to be kissed by Lydia but always blushes and is too scared to admit her deep feelings for her.

Mania is extremely shy and sometimes is often talking softly though there may be some occasions where Lydia herself shows some affection for the innocent love of the native girl Mania.

Cat-Girl Nyanaella, 18 years old
Nyanaella is a bight and hyper Cat-Girl who Lydia meets on her adventures, one day when Lydia is in the jungle gathering fruit for her native village, she crosses paths with a wild cat-girl Nyanaella who got herself stuck wrapped up in vines and the Jungle Girl saves her life by cutting her free.

Nyanaella then returns the favor when she saves Lydia from a dangerous jungle peril and the two of them become close friends often saving each other on numerous occasions as they cross paths in the Jungle together.

As a wild Cat-Girl, Nyanaella is able to use her cat ears to hear Lydia's screams when she is in trouble and she becomes a trustworthy friend to the Jungle Girl Lydia.

Cave Woman Utara, 25 years old
Utara is a Cave Woman who is older than the young Jungle Girl Lydia and she herself was once lost and alone in the jungle herself as a child.
However instead of being raised in the native village, Utara was raised by big cats known as leopards.

These leopards become attached to Utara that they raised her as one of their own and she was able to develop a strong masculine body as well as large D-cup breasts that attract Lydia's attention to her strong masculine chest.

Utara does not always understand human speech, there are times when Utara's grunts become hard for other native people to understand and it is through trial and error that Lydia eventually understands the speaking patterns of Utara the Cave Woman.

Safari Girl Elena, 18 years old
Elena is a Safari Girl who comes from a wealthy family who comes to the jungle to help her father with an expedition. She gets lost after her father is killed after their plane crashes and being the only survivor from the crash, Elena is almost eaten until Lydia comes to save her life.

Elena asks Lydia for help in completing the mission that her father was going to do and through their adventure together Elena and Lydia grow closer as friends while often Elena takes on a Tsundere trope to Lydia's kindness.

Elena is a proud person trying to keep up her honor of her family's wealthy lifestyle that she struggles to cope to the tough jungle lifestyle even though she tries her best to put up a front to the natives and the jungle girl that she does not need their help.
But in the end, Elena does feel like she owes allot for Lydia's help and feels there is no way she could pay back the life debt she owes her therefore explains her Tsundere personality.

Mermaid Princess Kasumi, 18 years old
It is not just the jungle that Lydia explores, the young Jungle Girl also explores the oceans with the young mermaid Kasumi and the two of them form an unlikely bond between land and ocean. Kasumi is passionate about her singing as she is passionate about her quest to find love with a person on land.

However nobody has told her much about the birds and the bees, or about the octopus and the fish in her situation as Kasumi is suddenly attracted to the Jungle Girl after a freak accident ended up with them both kissing each other, and Kasumi is instantly in love with Lydia.

Even if this is a strange situation, Lydia takes on her love as if it was a deeper part of friendship and this leads to allot of awkward situations both in the oceans and even in parts of the jungle as Lydia has to save Kasumi while on land, while Kasumi often saves Lydia while in the sea.

Being carried by Lydia while on land is one of the best things that Kasumi thinks that love is all about and of course she is a passionate romantic over tragic endings often wanting to die with Lydia in almost any jungle or ocean peril in what is sometimes too passionately in love with the jungle girl Lydia.

Momma Hina, 50 years old
Momma Hina is the adopted mother of Lydia and is the wife of the village elder.
However she at first felt that Lydia's white skin was going to cause conflict with the people within her village as well as cause conflict with all the younger natives who never saw a white person before.

But her fears were calmed when she felt that there was a peaceful connection with some of the native kids in the village and she is proud to have Lydia as an adopted daughter after the tragic death of her blood related daughter before Lydia came to the jungle.

Momma Hina has a strong love her white skinned daughter that sometimes due to her not being related by blood, sometimes comes off as almost more than just a mother's love for their daughter in nature but still is completely within a mother's love for her loving daughter though a little too protective at times due to the dangers of the jungle around her.

Aunt Kyoto, 45 years old
Aunt Kyoto is the sister of the village elder and she is one of the reasons why some of the people in the native village find that having a white girl living with them is creating hostility.

Aunt Kyoto is offended by the existence of Lydia because of her anger against white people and sometimes blames Lydia for everything wrong in the native village.

Aunt Kyoto still suffers the grief from the death of her niece who was supposed to be the princess of the village and would not accept any white girl as the village princess therefore became the reason why Lydia was asked to take a personal journey into the jungle.

In an event between Aunt Kyoto and Lydia, they eventually settle their differences and eventually Aunt Kyoto finds some attraction to Lydia's lively spirited personality.

Kanana, 18 years old before she dies, Tojo's sister and daughter of the village elder.
Kanana plays a role as a tragic heroine who Lydia never meet because she dies before Lydia comes to the native village and much about her life is told through first person of Tojo's story, how he grew up with her and they were close brother and sister siblings.

As Tojo was teaching Kanana all about trying to survive in the jungle, tragedy happens when Boa Khan hypnotizes Kanana, eats her alive and Tojo is helpless to save her since he was not strong enough to fight against the hypnosis himself and by a miracle he survives the encounter.

Tojo sees that Lydia is so much like his blood sister Kanana that he can't help but feel that if it were not for Kanana, he would not have wanted to protect Lydia during a similar encounter that they would face together.

These are just ideas for each of the characters in the Jungle Lydia series and because of the complex world that she lives in, Jungle Lydia series will be told in short stories to make sure I don't lose track with other stories in my mind.

What do you all think?

quagmire_uk

Re: Jungle Lydia story ideas

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Nice variety of characters you got there, for either written stories or artwork I Imagine that you should be able to come up with a number of stories and scenarios for them.

Person 5

Postby Person 5 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:11 am

Loving these characters! They have so much sinking potential! ;)
My DA! With other 1000 sinking pics!
http://personsix.deviantart.com/

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:19 am

Thinking of changing some parts to Lydia's back story, because of my experiences with quicksand forums in the past and issues beyond my own control, I am thinking of having Lydia lost in the jungle at the age of 18 years old instead of 12 and that she would have been living with the Jungle Natives for 6 months instead of 6 years, therefore giving her enough time to adjust living with the natives while having amnesia and not knowing much about her past before she arrived to the jungle.

Some parts are still being floating around in my head over the years but this is as close as I have came to having a concrete idea of what I really wanted to tell a story of when it came to coming up with the ideas and the lore of the Jungle Lydia flash game I spent over 10 years now thinking about.

Due to Flash being almost a dead platform and my laptop getting older, not sure if I can finish the game I wanted to make so making a series of stories based on Jungle Lydia is perhaps the best thing I can do.

Also if I want to have a series of books published later on in my life, I felt that this was the perfect way to start and see what the feedback is from the quicksand forums as well as from my Deviant Art site I also post this story on.

Due to Deviant Art being a little strict on certain content and due to some book publishers may also be strict on content, I will have to write the story in a way that is still sexy but being more ecchi rather than being fully detailed H that many of my other stories I often write are.

Return to “Stories”