Me Tarzan, not what I expected..

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Me Tarzan, not what I expected..

Postby Sparky81 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Ya, I was late for the swimming lesson with Mrs. C that day. When I showed up she wasn’t ready yet. Instead she made me lunch and we just talked. After apologizing for making a bid deal with my Mother about being late, she asked if we could reschedule. I agreed and over the next couple weeks we had three lessons. They all ended up the same way: Lunch and a visit. It turns out Mrs. C is terrified of the water and couldn’t bring herself to try and learn to swim. Today was the last lesson before Herb, her husband, came back from his business trip. We kept the last lesson anyways. I enjoyed spending time with her and she makes a mean grilled cheese sandwich.

I rang the bell and noticed a strange car in the driveway.

“Oh Ethan I’m so sorry I have company and forget to text you.” Come and meet Mrs. Wagner.”

We walked through the kitchen out to the back patio where a pretty African American woman sat at the glass table and chairs by the pool.

“This is Mrs. Wagner.”
The woman rose and extended her hand.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you Ethan.”
“The pleasure is mine Mrs. Wagner.”
“Judy is the young man you told me giving you swimming lessons?”
“Yes, Ethan is a lifeguard for the county.”
“Well, you can save me anytime.”

Mrs. Wagner smiled and winked. She slowly sat down crossed and her long legs under the table. She had jet black wavy shoulder length hair and wonderful mocha skin. Her features were soft with an extremely curvy body. The few extra pounds on a 5ft 10inch frame fit perfectly in all the right places. She looked about Mrs. C’s age

“Ethan, why don’t we talk later?”
“Sure thing Mrs. C. Nice to have met you Mrs. Wagner.”
“Likewise Ethan.”
Mrs. C. walked me to the door and I left.

The next day at work my cell began to buzz. I ignore numbers I don’t recognize and let it go. My phone dinged and there was a new voicemail.

“Hi Ethan this is Mrs. Wagner. I hope you don’t mind but I asked Judy Cathmeyer for your cell number. The reason I called was to discuss if you might be interested in an after school and summer water program for at risk youth. I’d love for you to come to my house for lunch if you’re interested so we can discuss the idea at length. Text or contact me at this number, Thank you.”

I wasn’t sure what to make of it at first, lunch at her house? I guess that was the easiest. The more I thought about it the more I was interested. My life has been great and I’d like to give back to kids less fortunate. I sent a text and I told her I’d be interested.
She replied quickly…
“So happy you are up to discussing it further! How about 2pm on Saturday? Here is my address: 1739 Tall Oaks Dr. Singger Village. Will see you 2...”

Holy shit! Singger Village! It’s a gated community for the ultra-rich where you enter by invite only. Whatever this woman does for a living it has to be huge bucks. The homes start at over three million dollars. Now my curiosity was peaked.

I fired up the beater Saturday around 1pm. It was a good 40 minute drive and I didn’t want to be late. Luckily the traffic on the interstate wasn’t bad and I made good time. As I pulled up to the security shack with a gate an elderly gentleman in a guard’s uniform flagged me down.

“Are you lost son?”
“A...no sir I have lunch appointment with Mrs. Wagner.”
He went into the shack and brought out an IPad.
“Let’s see……ah here it is, yes, Mrs. Wagner 2pm. Go right head sir.”
He pressed the IPad and the gate slowly opened.
“Thank you.” I said as I drove by.

The directions said first left off of Deer Run Lane. Man, this neighborhood was incredible. Perfectly manicured lawns with impeccable landscaping behind high decorated privacy walls covered with ivy. The homes were so far set back you could barely get a glimpse looking up the driveways. I turned left onto Tall Oaks Dr. and found number 1739. A black locked iron gate guarded the entrance. There was a buzzer attached to a box on the driver’s side along the wall. I pressed the button.

“Good afternoon you must be Ethan” a British accented voice said.
“Yes sir I’m Ethan.”

The gate opened and I drove up the long driveway. I parked the beater in the semi-circle near the front door. It was a magnificent house with white double doors under an elaborate portico with pillars. Before I could ring the bell the one door opened.

“Good afternoon sir my name is Bernard, I’m Mrs. Wagner’s head of household.

It was the same voice from the front gate, a smallish man with a crew cut wearing a black suit and spotlessly groomed. He was straight out of a movie.

“Please follow me sir. You will be dining on the south pool patio with Mrs. Wagner today.”

Bernard led me though then main entrance. Large room after room we passed until we came out the back onto a patio. The pool was in ground surrounded by statues with a large fountain bubbling water just behind were we were to have lunch. The furniture wasn’t one of those cheap sets like you find at discount stores. This stuff was top class, expensive and plush. Like I said, right out of a movie, unbelievable, I’ve never seen anything like this up close.
Bernard sat me and a few minutes later Mrs. Wagner joined me.

“Ethan, it’s so nice to see you again, thank you for coming.”
“My pleasure Mrs. Wagner.”
I stood and seated Mrs. Wagner.
“Please call me Kayla.”
After we sat, Bernard brought two large salads and Ice Tea.

“I must apologize, I’m afraid I brought you here on a false pretense. There is no after school program. I’m going to speak to you very openly, I’m a direct person and I hope you won’t be offended.”

I poked at my salad wondering where this was going.

“I’m very attracted to you. I am drawn to strong men, strong willed men, men who can take control and overpower me, sexually. I also, in certain situations, enjoy being in control.”
I was stunned. Where did all this come from? What the hell am I doing here?
“I know all of this comes as a shock. And again, I apologize for the way I deceived you. Can we talk open and freely about this as adults?”

I nodded as I nervously stuffed my face full of salad.

“Are there any sexual fantasies that the young women you date won’t engage in? I mean anything at all. Or maybe there is a secret fantasy you’ve always wanted to do but never told a woman? I want to hear it.”

I swallowed hard and before I could think I blurted out “quicksand.”

“Did you just say quicksand? I heard you right, quicksand?”
“Yes”
Kayla sat back in her chair and dabbed at her mouth with her napkin.

“Well I must admit that’s one I never heard.
When she was done and put her napkin back in her lap she smiled.

“My God, its Judy isn’t it? You fantasize about her in quicksand. It makes perfect sense; she is your friend’s mom and neighbor. I don’t blame you. Judy is very attractive.”

My heart pounded loud. My secret was exposed to someone.

“Can we talk more about what it is you like about it? I want to understand it.”

The rest of the lunch we discussed quicksand. Kayla must have asked over 20 questions about it which I did my best to answer.

“I supposed you are wondering about the “Mrs.” Part. My husband George passed away several years ago. I kept my name the same. Tell you what; let me look into what we can do about the quicksand. How about lunch Wednesday? Will that work?”
“Yes, that will work. 2pm?”
“Yes”
Kayla walked me to the front door.

“I think this will be exciting or the both of us.”

She put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. I hopped into my beater and drove for home.

Tuesday at work my phone dinged. It was a text from Mrs. C

“I need to speak with you after work. It’s important.”

What was this about? I never got a text like that from her before. After work I stopped by her house.
“Ethan what are you doing with Kayla Wagner?”

Her voice was stern.

“Mrs. Wagner asked me to lunch to talk about an after school water program for at risk youth.”

Mrs. C shook her head in disgust. I couldn’t get a handle on what was the problem with all this.

“Kayla Wagner is not a woman you want to get involved with. I want you to contact her and let her know you won’t be helping with her “program”.”
“Mrs. C Why?”
“Ethan! Stop questioning me! I know this woman and I know what she is capable of. End it! And God Dammit stop calling me Mrs. C when we are alone!”

I never heard the rage in her voice like that. Her expression, her body language, something was seriously wrong.

“I’m sorry.”

“No….I’m sorry Ethan. I shouldn’t have raised my voice to you. I’m asking you to drop your relationship with Mrs. Wagner and trust I have your best interests at heart.”
“I know you do Mrs.….Judy.”
We both laughed and she hugged me close.
“Please Ethan…for me…end it.”
“I will.”
Judy smiled and I told her I would let her know how it went.

I was a wreck driving to Mrs. Wagner’s house. How was this going to work out? I had to tell her that I changed my mind about her, the quicksand, and anything else. She struck me as a woman who rarely takes no for an answer.

Bernard took me in the front door and led me to a spacious living room with pocket doors. The walls were covered with books from floor to ceiling on ornate wooden book shelves. Two leather couches face each other on a on a single throw rug. At the end of the room a fireplace complete with stone facing and mantle. Two high back leather chairs offset the fireplace.
Mrs. Wagner entered the room and closed the pocket doors together.

“Ethan! I’m so happy to see you again!”

She threw her arms around me and kissed me. Her tongue stabbed into my mouth and swirled around what seemed like forever. My recoil must have surprised her.

“What’s the matter?”
“Mrs. Wagner I think we should talk.”
“Oh so it’s Mrs. Wagner now?”
“I’ve given some thought to what we talked about and I changed my mind.”
“I see.”

She folded her arms across her chest and began to pace slowly down the center of the room while I sat facing her on one of the couches.

“Why do I suspect Judy talked to you about me? Never mind don’t answer that the look on your face says it all. Do you know anything about me?”
“Not really.”

“Then let me fill you in. I am on the board of directors for Textil Pharmaceuticals among many boards I sit on. College University’s, charitable organizations, large investment houses and even the hospital where your mother works are all places where I have tremendous influence. I know county commissioners, Senators, Governors, Captains of industry, basically every mover and shaker in this state and out. Do you understand now?”

“I’m afraid I don’t.”

“Then let me be perfectly clear. How would you like your friends, family, co-workers, Judy, everyone you know and don’t about your quicksand fantasy? I can make a few calls and ruin your life. No job, thrown out of school, your parents unemployed overnight. By the way, once you are fired from that county life guard position, all that student aid must be returned. All those people I mentioned owe me or I have damaging information on. I have paid plenty over the years to high ranking officials for access or favors. In short, I own you now. Are we clear?”
I sat in shock. My mouth couldn’t open. My parents, our lives, this woman had the power to destroy everything.

“Look at me Ethan, are we clear.”

“Yes Mrs. Wagner we are.”

She walked over to the high back chairs and grabbed a stack of papers off the end table next to one of the chairs.

“Here look at these. On the top you will see a map. It’s directions to an old quarry where I found a silt pond. It’s about 30 miles north of here. I have no idea how deep it is but it looks promising from the pictures I have. You will meet me there Saturday at 1pm. If you are thinking of backing out remember what I told you.”

“I’ll be there.”

“Good and one more thing, you will be the one sinking in the quicksand. I’ve decided you need a lesson in who is in charge. Read the packet carefully.”

I felt sick to my stomach.

“Bernard, Ethan will be leaving now.” She announced into a panel intercom system.
“Very good Ma’am” came the reply.

The wave of panic that came over my body was so intense I had trouble breathing. A million things swirling in my head; my parents, our lives, quicksand, what was I going to do? As I drove and thought there was only one thing to do, tell Judy everything. I’d rather be horribly embarrassed than chained to that evil woman for life. I went right to Judy’s house.
After opening about everything, including my quicksand fantasies, Judy remained silent. I was nervous about her reaction.

“Pick me up at 12 on Saturday. I’ll put an end to this.”

That was all she said. Not a word about anything else. It was awkward for several minutes before I left.

Saturday I picked Judy up at 12. I handed her the packet and let her read it. We followed the directions to the quarry. In the packet it said I had to dress in my life guard shorts and tank top. I guess part of Mrs. Wagner’s way of showing her control over me. The map led us to a dusty road on the outside of the quarry. As I pulled up we could see Mrs. Wagner walking along the edge of the silt pond. I parked next to her new Jag.

“Ethan I’m going to sneak around your car and follow just behind you so she won’t see me. Get me close enough and I will do the rest.”

I got out the beater slowly while Judy crouched down right behind me. I walked slowly right towards Mrs. Wagner. Judy kept her hands on my hips as I walked.

“Ethan, so nice to see you…just look at all this!”

Mrs. Wagner turned around and faced the smooth grey mud. Judy came from behind me and stood next to me. When Mrs. Wagner tuned back her face went blank.

“What’s going on here.”

“Kayla I want you to end this. It should never have happened.”

“Ethan you don’t know what you’ve done.”

“Stop threatening him.”

“We both know what this is really about, don’t we Judy. Do you really care that much for this boy?

Judy took a step and got right in Kayla’s face. Kayla towered over her but Judy was fearless. Her teeth were clinched and her voice low.

“Don’t go there…..end this.”

“What’s wrong, you don’t want your boyfriend to find out the truth.”

The two women glared at each other practically nose to nose. With one swift motion, Judy pushed Kayla which caused her to stumble a few steps backward into the silt pond.
“Whoaooooo! YOU BITCH!”

Kayla sank to her waist as the mud made a sucking sound.

“Get me out of here!”

Judy stood at the edge looking down at Kayla. As Kayla twisted and turned she couldn’t break free of the mud’s grip.

Looking directly at me, “Did the beauty queen tell you she was fucking my husband?”

I was stunned, frozen, and unable to comprehend what Kayla had said.

“And you saw to it that it ended.”

“Of course! You blame me for what happened, you always have. Somehow I was responsible for George dying. I took away your love, your future soul mate. You fuck my husband and I’m the bad guy, really Judy.”

“What happened that night….the truth.”

“This is ridiculous. Ethan help me”

Kayla reached up with one hand from the rippling grey mud. As I moved to reach her hand Judy grabbed my wrist and held it preventing me from going any further.

“Oh Judy… really? What are you going to do leave me here stuck in this mud? I’m going to destroy you and this boy and nothing will stop that.”

Judy reached inside the front pocket of her shorts and removed her cell phone. She tapped the screen a few times and held it up so Kayla could hear. It was our conversation I recorded on my phone at her house.

“Very clever Ethan, but that recording changes nothing. Now help me.”

Again I moved to grab her hand and again Judy held my wrist.

“This recording implicates you in several crimes and would spur multiple investigations into your activities. I’m going to release it to the press and every member of every board you sit on. Won’t all those powerful people love having their lives torn apart.”

Kayla began to realize she was sinking deeper as the arguing went on. I could just see the tops of her shoulders now. The dress she wore was sleeveless and the grey mud was sticking to her skin.
“FOR GOD’S SAKE HELP ME!”

She screamed at Judy as she flailed her arms. Judy wouldn’t let go of my wrist.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!”

Judy said calmly, “I want the truth.”

Kayla stopped flailing and settled down. Staring up at Judy she began to speak softly.
“I came home that night from a charity event rather late. George wasn’t home yet. I showered and changed. George came in soon after. We began to argue intensely about you. During the yelling and screaming he made it clear he was leaving me for you. I couldn’t have that. We continued arguing in the bedroom. Suddenly he sat down on the bed and clutched his chest complaining of pain and wasn’t breathing very well. He collapsed on the bed and said “call 911.”

“But you didn’t, did you?” Judy asked.

“No….I was in a rage….I….pushed him over on his front and climbed on his back. I lie on his upper back and head with my full weight until he stopped struggling. Then I called 911.”

I could see the tears running down Judy’s cheeks.

“Please Judy…….help me…..please.”

Kayla reached up, the mud at her chin, Judy was sobbing motionless. I tried to break her grip on my wrist but she clung to me.

“No….Judy….you can’t…….help me……..hrmmmmmmmm……huurmmmmmmmmmmm...”

Kayla’s mouth and nose dipped under the mud as she pleaded. We watched her go under as the mud closed over her head. Judy continued to hold my wrist. I could have broken free but I trusted her up until this point, but watching Kayla drown? This was going too far. I pulled away and felt Judy put her arms around my waist to hold me back. As I tried to free myself Kayla’s hand rose out of the mud as it puckered furiously.
“Pop…..pop…………….pop………pop…..”

Huge mud bubbles smacked and popped. Her hand slid back under. The mud bubbles slowed and stopped. Judy released her grip. I rushed over and knelt down reaching into the mud were the bubbles had surfaced. I groped under the mud and felt something. Pulling as hard as I could, Kayla’s limp mud covered body emerged. The water bottle I brought just in case came in handy. I poured it over her face to clean the mud off and started CPR.

“Call 911 Judy!!”

I ripped open Kayla’s dress. My training kicked in as I began to pump her chest. I could see grey watery discharge from her nose and mouth. As I worked on Kayla I could hear Judy in the background…

“Yes there has been a terrible accident. A woman fell into the silt pond at the old quarry. Yes, she went under. No she isn’t breathing…..ok….ok…..yes CPR is being done…..hurry….”

After several minutes I could hear sirens growing closer. Kayla’s body heaved and shuttered. Her eyes fluttered and she took a shallow breath. I felt for a pulse. It was faint and erratic. More grey foam from her nose and mouth. Voices shouting over my shoulder distracted me for a few moments. The rescue responders took over the CPR. Judy and I watched them work as they loaded her into the back of the ambulance. Just as the ambulance pulled away a police officer approached us.

“I’ll handle this.” Judy said

She stood with the police officer for some time. Then finally she turned to me.

“Let’s go.”

The drive home was nothing but dead silence. I parked the beater in my driveway.
“Come with me Ethan.”

I followed Judy into her house to the living room. She made herself a drink and handed me a cold beer.

“It’s time we be completely honest with each other,” Judy said.

We sat on the large couch beside each other.

“Everything Kayla said was true. I was having an affair with George. My marriage has been over for years. Herb and I put on a show in public.”
She took a big gulp of her drink.

“I am very attracted to you Ethan. I’m through denying it to myself. As wrong as my feelings are, I can’t fight them anymore. But this isn’t fantasy, it’s real. That means we if go forward with this, we risk everything. Our families, friends, co-workers, the community, and think about the impact it would have on our lives. Quicksand…..we would have to discuss that in length. I’m not saying no, but, I just can’t think about that now. What I want you to do is go home and take some time to really think about it. Am I a teenager’s fantasy that has lasted into adulthood? Or are you ready to take on a serious relationship with me.”

I was in complete shock. I think Judy quickly realized it. She helped me up and led me to the door. She said softly in my ear….

“Go home and think.”

She kissed me lightly on my lips and closed the door.

Now I know you have been waiting for the moment something wakes me from my sleep. That all this was a dream, fantasy, it wasn’t. Judy was ready for a relationship. All that fantasizing can come true if I want. But, now I feel like the dog that finally catches the car it’s been chasing, now what? This is not what I expected.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Me Tarzan, not what I expected..

Postby PM2K » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Excellent story. :D

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Thank you. I think it could have been shorter after reading again.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:38 pm

I really enjoyed that!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Thank you. I have ideas for more chapters. Not sure if it will get tired? What do you think?

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am open to comments of any kind, ideas, or ideas on where you like to the story go. Maybe you feel it's awful and please stop...lol. Feel free to express anything I welcome it.

Thanks.

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Nice Story Thanks
help i am not deep enough !!!

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Thank you for reading. Glad you enjoyed it.

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know I've been enjoying your three stories so far. First two were great, and I've gone back and reread them several times. This last one really through me for a loop, which was a good thing because I appreciate the twist and change in direction. Things just real, literally.

Don't let a perceived lack of response get you down, I assure you people are reading. As to future content, just keep on doing what you like. Don't feel the need to write for others, these are your stories and we are just fortunate that you choose to share them with us. Of course I could suggest some things, but I'd prefer to be surprised by your creativity. I think you should let your own ideas shine. It's been enjoyable so far, and I look forward to reading more if you choose to continue. All the best,

Rusty

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Rusty,

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you are enjoying the stories. My idea was a series based on Ethan and his quicksand fantasies. Rather than continue with the fantasy aspect I decided to add a character and bring Ethan's fantasy to life, of course with a few twists. I wanted each story to unfold as a new chapter. I do have ideas for more stories.

Your input was valuable as each person writes what they imagine. I can't write to please everyone.Very few, if any, writers have their material universally accepted by the public. I'm sure even Hemingway has his detractors. I will continue to write about Ethan as long as the passion moves me to add chapters.

Be well...

Return to “Stories”