The Gift - (twins, stepmom, erotic sinking, fatal)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

The Gift - (twins, stepmom, erotic sinking, fatal)

Postby PM2K » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:35 am

The Gift – by PM2K
“Where are we going?”
Juana is puzzled. Her twin step-daughters Erin and Brie were quite insistent she head out to the beach with them during this unseasonably warm weather. Eager, even.
Erin, 21, is behind the wheel of the open topped jeep, with her sister beside her. Both are tall with the well toned limbs of dancers, dirty blonde hair cascading over their shoulders and flapping in the breeze like capes.
At 45, Juana still possessed the looks of a film actor, with dark eyes to match, which she was when living in Mexico, waiting tables on the side. Jet black wavy hair drapes past her bare, golden brown shoulders, and spills down her front, emphasizing her generous chest and cleavage. Her black two-piece swimsuit did the rest. Like her step-daughters, she is blessed with long dancers' legs.

The girls in front are wearing swimsuits – Brie wears a white one piece, while her sister opted for a more daring bikini, which rides high off the hip. Juana notes the girls wear the garments well, and look quite stunning. Both girls had nice sized breasts which compliment their curvy bodies.
Once again, Juana wonders about the trip. The girls insisted all of them just wear their swimsuits, and only Brie carries a cell phone. Even bringing their purses was forbidden, although the girls conceded a small change purse “just in case” was prudent.
Juana frowns as Erin drives off the main road, following a sandy track towards the sea coast. They should have the beach to themselves... it would be at least a month before the tourists arrive. Normally it would have been too cold, but an unusually warm weather system has stalled over the coast for the past three weeks, bringing summer two months early.
“Where are we going again?”
“Patience, Juana... patience...” Erin says, her voice sounding tense... no.... excited about something.
“It's a surprise!” Brie says, turning to the older woman, her blue-green eyes sparkling. She beams at her with a perfect smile, and Juana finds herself smiling back. Their birth mother must have been a stunning creature, she thinks. Their father, on the other hand...

The man Juana married was a bastard, but a bastard with money and the promise of a better life. He was charming and lovely and kind for the courtship and the first month or two of marriage, but showed his true colors soon afterwards. By then, she had fallen in love with his daughters, and toughed out the abuse as much for their sake as her own.
Their mom had died of an illness early in their lives, and Dad, who inherited it all from her, was very much an absentee father, preferring to go out partying in Mexico than raising his kids. Perhaps they resembled his late wife too much... hard to say. Juana quickly realized he had married her to stifle the gossip of being a neglectful parent, and that was about it. After the honeymoon, he seemed to lose interest in sex – at least with her – preferring gambling and drink and young barmaids to being with her and his own children.
Then, he thoughtfully got himself killed in a car wreck, along with a young senorita, and so left her the house and a pair of delightful young women to raise. Juana was happy, the girls were happy, and all was well...

Until... last month one of his late wife's relatives came out of nowhere to claim Juana was an illegal and a gold digger, and therefore she should be deported, and the property go to her instead. It seemed her husband never bothered to file the right paperwork to prove the legality of their marriage. He had apparently left open a backdoor to get rid of her for that time when he became bored.... which certainly explained his late night car ride with a new and younger bride...
The relative also had proof the daughters weren't legitimate heirs to the property, their birth mother being a Vegas prostitute. Apparently, dead old Dad had convinced his now late wife to accept the girls, but her illness prevented her from formally adopting them. They were essentially left penniless and homeless.
The news devastated Erin and Brie, and Juana is heartbroken by the likelihood of her deportation. The authorities were not sympathetic to her plight, and set the deadline for her departure.
They decided then and there not to let this spoil their remaining time together, so the three of them had as much fun as they could, swimming, exploring, having picnics, or just soaking up the sun on the beach. Making memories, and trying not to think of an uncertain future.

But this part of the coast is not familiar to Juana at all... and when the road became a trail became a pair of deep ruts in the loose sand, she wonders yet again...
Before she can say anything, Erin speaks up.
“I'm not lost... we're just going to a more private part of the beach, that's all....”
The jeep bumps over an old rusty chain link fence, felled by storms and neglect, and with a twist of the wheel, the vehicle slides around a cluster of grass covered dunes, heading down-slope. Twenty more minutes pass, then the jeep slows to a stop.
“We're here!” Brie says, the joy and excitement ringing in her voice.
Juana steps out of the jeep, carefully placing her bare feet on the soft golden sand which seems to be everywhere. It is odd... a beach without a surf, although the faint sounds of one crashing can be heard, muted by distance.
It would make a good desert, except for all of the beach grass and tufts of green scattered about.
Looking around, Juana notices a flat stretch of grayish sand resting at the edge of the dunes and its golden sand. She sees several thin ribbons of moisture wiggling across the surface, but nothing to indicate permanent streams.
“It's a tidal river... or it used to be...” Erin says. “This is as far as the high tide laps, making these little streams...”
Brie has hopped out of the jeep and is walking around Juana, showing how she is a couple of inches taller than her.
“Why not take her to the dune, Brie?” Erin calls out. She is still sitting behind the wheel of the vehicle. “...while I take care of the jeep...”

Before Juana can say anything, Erin scoops up her change purse and Brie's cell phone and tosses both into the glove compartment. In moments, she has driven off, rounding another set of dunes until she is out of sight.
“Brie? What is she doing?” Juana asks. These girls and their antics...
“Oh... she's.... parking the jeep...” Brie answers. She has a silly grin on her face. “That way, we can enjoy some privacy...”
“But... there's no one...” she starts to reply, only to see Erin reappear, sprinting around the dune and backtracking the shallow ruts made by the jeep. Brie has taken her right hand, and leads Juana along a winding path around more dunes.
The sand is warm underfoot, and it is really pleasant out... the air is warm without being sticky, and the sun hot without being blistering.
Brie stops, and Juana finds they are facing a wide stretch of the Grey, wet sand. A network of fine, water-filled cracks covers its surface, giving everything a slick look.
She turns to Brie, who just smiles warmly at her. Her dark eyes spot Erin approaching, and soon the three are standing together.
“Okay... what is this all about?” Juana says, hands on shapely hips. The girls exchange glances, and their eyes sparkle. They both look at her, with very silly and excited smiles on their faces.
“You have to close your eyes, first...” Erin says. Brie, who is standing a couple of feet behind her, nods.
“Please...” she says. “For us...”
Juana finds herself smiling. This is pretty silly... she thinks, but cannot find it in herself to get mad at them. She never could.
“Okay...” she replies. “But no funny business...”

Brie and Erin grin and nod together. Juana smiles again, then closes her eyes tightly. She hears rustling sounds, and imagines what they are up to.
They have been here before... she thinks. I bet they buried a present or something for me out here... She feels herself getting excited. They are sweet, and very attractive girls...
“Okay!” Erin says. Brie just giggles.
Juana opens her eyes slowly... then they pop open. Wide open.
Erin is standing in front of her completely naked, her bathing suit lying in a small ball at her feet. Her breasts are a bit larger than Juana had imagined, the areolas and sharp nipples staring like eyes. Her curves are shapely, her belly slightly rounded but firm. A small tuft of blonde pubic hair crowns her cleft, which already shows signs of arousal.
“Erin.... I mean... My God! What are you...”
Juana backs up, and bumps into the soft, bare flesh of Brie, who is behind her. She embraces her tightly, pressing her own nudity hard against the older woman's rump and bare back. Juana feels her nipples press against her shoulder blades, and the soft fibers of the girl's pubic hair rub against the bare side of her bare hip.
“Brie? Oh... girls... don't... you can't...”
Erin has already closed the distance between them. Brie's grip is strong, and she starts nuzzling Juana's smooth neck. She tries to object when Erin presses tight against her and gently grasps her face.
“Shhhh.... just let go....” she purrs, then kisses her, hard on the mouth. Her tongue pushes past Juana's lips, who in response lets her jaw go slack. Erin accepts the invitation and pushes her tongue in further, finding Juana's and wrapping around it, then sucking it inside her own mouth.
Brie makes her mother start by slipping her tongue into her ear, and starts to gently chew on it. Her hands grasp Juana's breasts through the swim suit top, and she begins to squeeze hard, using her fingers to tweak her nipples.

Juana is struggling to breathe. I have to stop this, she thinks. I have to... this is so wrong... Even though we aren't related by blood, I am still technically their mother...
But... as Erin sucks hard on her mouth, and Brie nibbles and licks her ear while mauling her tits, Juana feels her body betray her... She can feel herself get hot and greasy between her legs... Erin's right hand keeps stroking her hair, while her left slides over Juana's belly towards her groin... then her fingers work their way under her bikini bottom, playing with the dark black hair nestled in there...
Juana's pelvis and legs starts to tremble as she feels Erin's fingers run slowly over her now-hard clitoris, and along her cleft... all the while she is kissing her, never letting up.
Brie stops licking her ear and neck for a moment to gasp “I think we have to get her tits out...” and proceeds to undo the strings on her top. Juana feels her bikini fall away, and utters a sharp moan as Erin stops kissing her in order to suck in her right nipple, swirling it with her tongue, then biting gently...
“Oh... God...”
...then switching over to the left... leaving Juana's tits shiny with spittle...
Still holding onto her sexy stepmom, Brie twists her nipples hard, making them spring forth. She kneads and squeezes her breasts, relishing their weight and softness, as she starts humping against Juana's bare ass...

Juana senses her bikini bottom coming loose, and sees the top of Erin's dirty blonde head, gliding downward... across her belly towards...
Erin lunges forward, clamping her mouth around Juana's pussy. She plays with her clit, and shoves her tongue deep within her musky slash. She arches her back in response, letting out a series of earthy moans and deep pants. Out of reflex, she grasps the back of her stepdaughter's head and pushes it in deeper...
Slowly, the girls topple Juana onto the slope of the sand dune. She climaxes hard, drenching Erin in her juices as her knees give out. Brie gently lowers her down while rolling out of the way, letting Juana's dark hair spread across the sand. Then, swinging here right leg over, she straddles her face.
“Oh... Erin.... don't stop... don't..... mmmph... mmm...” Juana feels the wet warmth of Brie's sweet puss envelop her mouth and nose, and she deeply breathes in her scent. Twisting a bit, she uses her mouth to draw in Brie's clit, and proceeds to lash it hard with her tongue, making the twin hump her face.
“Aaaaa.... aaaaa... aaaa... oh, Juana! Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue...” Brie cries out, her back arching, tits bouncing skywards. Juana obeys, running her free hands over Brie's ass to steady her, then lifts her head to plunge her tongue deep inside her...
Erin, her face dripping with pussy juice, sits up and scoots over, lifting her stepmother's leg so she can grind her pussy against Juana's now sloppy one. Slowly, then with increasing speed, she scissors her, generating squirts of hot lubrication as she does so...
All three moan as they writhe against one another... wet smacking sounds accompanying their cries of passion. Each climax causes another rearrangement of the parties, until all are too drained to move...

In the late afternoon, Juana stirs, feeling the twins tight against her. They are still nude, and covered with flecks of sand that stuck to their wet parts. Feeling Erin and Brie begin to stir, she kisses both of them gently.
“How did you know?” she asks. For a moment, the girls couldn't look her in the eye. Then Erin speaks.
“Your diary... the one where you write out your secret dreams...”
Juana feels her face flush, and the girls wonder how she will react. Instead, she sighs and smiles quietly.
“Oh, yes...” Juana nods. “That would explain much...”
Her diary, never meant to be read by anyone, outlined in detail how Juana was being driven crazy by the sounds of the sisters making love in the next room... so she strips out of her nightgown and joins them... Another had her ambushing one of the sisters in the shower...
“You really love us that much, eh?” Erin says, grinning. All three women burst out laughing.
“More than you could know...” Juana says. “Since you've grown into such sexy young women... it has been difficult to keep my hands off you two...”
“And us of you...” Brie says. “I came close to slipping into your shower many times... but just didn't follow through...”
“Today you did... you both did...” Juana says, running her hands along both of their naked flanks. “Thank you...”
“Oh, it isn't over yet...” Brie says.

“What?” Juana asks, a sly smile spreading across her face. She glances over to Erin, who smiles and nods. Looking back to Brie, she sees the nude teen rise, then walk around gathering up their swimsuits. Bending over to display her ass, she reaches into the sand dune and pulls out a large round stone, perhaps the size of a softball. She quickly wraps the swimsuits around it, and ties them together.
“Watch this...” Brie says, grinning. She draws her arm back, then flings the missile towards the center of the wet gray sand which still lies in front of them.
Splook!
Juana stares incredulously. The garment wrapped stone disappears, vanishing in an instant on impact with the sand. The area immediately around the impact site shakes and trembles in reaction.
“My God...” Juana gasp, her voice thick with emotion, and perhaps something else. “Is that... It couldn't be... is it....?”
“Yes...” Erin says, slowly getting to her feet. “That's quicksand... a whole bottomless bed of it..”
“We tested it out...” Brie says cheerfully. “There... over there, by that dune... Erin waded in, and nearly went under, just a couple feet from shore!”
Juana feels her pulse quicken as the girls describe how they had barely escaped from the sucking sands. They had used the winch on the jeep to get Erin out, and even that had been a close thing.
“I don't think there's a bottom to it...” Erin said. “That's what you want, right? To disappear? To be swallowed naked by bottomless quicksand?”
Juana keeps staring. Along with her fantasies of seducing the girls, she had always dreamed of dying in quicksand. Being violated by it as she sinks... trying to take that last breath, and instead of air, inhaling gallons of thick, liquid sand... It is her favorite fantasy to masturbate to...
But that was just a fantasy, right? No reasonable person would willingly wade in and sink to their death... would they?

“You're being deported, aren't you?”
She turns to Brie, who looks at her sadly. She feels herself nodding.
“Well, this way, you won't have to leave...” Erin says. “No one knows this place... and I've taken steps to make sure no one could ever find you...”
“No traces!” Brie said. “No one will find us... no one will ever find us. We can all be buried beneath the sand together... forever...”
Juana stares at the two teens. She starts to shake her head.
“No... no... you mustn't! You have.... you are so young... There is so much more to experience in the world...”
“We have been experiencing it...” Erin says. “My father has assaulted us numerous times.... and no one believes us. All we had is each other to clean up and hold after the attacks...”
Brie nods. “Soon we were making love whenever and wherever we can. She became my anchor, my one true love, and I hers. We don't want to experience anything else...”
“Except with you, Juana....” Brie says. “We so wanted to have you join us, but we were afraid you'd reject us and leave...”
“Then we read your diary...” Erin said. “Your iPad was on, and when I went to turn it off, there it was... the text document open... as if you wanted us to find it...”
Juana smiles then, and nods.
“I felt no love for that man... damn him to Hell...” she said. “He was my ticket out of Mexico... but then I met you two... so young and innocent back then... I felt I couldn't leave you... Then, when I saw you two showering together, I wanted to join you... to make love to you both... but I couldn't...”
“We couldn't imagine life without you...” Erin said. “We won't let them deport you!”
“So, of course we're going to join you...” Brie said. “We really have nowhere else to go...”
Juana's eyes water, and she reaches out to hold her girls close to her. The trio begin to cry, an emotional release brought on by the realization they really only have each other. And none of them could leave without losing the others.
Juana, wiping tears away, smiles sadly at Erin and Brie. They smile back, eyes shining.
“All right.... we'll take this journey together... but on one condition.”
The girls look at her in expectation.
“We make love again... only this time I'm in charge...” Juana's smile now resembles that of a jungle cat, stalking its prey. “I will show you two what pleasure can be wrung out of a human body... and I will not be merciful...”
The sisters exchange glances, and nod excitedly.

It is early evening before the trio stir again, once again exhausted. Erin and Brie ache all over, the result of their stepmother pleasuring both with tongue, fingers and fist, probing every orifice with equal vigor. They in turn did the same things to her, leaving them all spent.
Finally, Juana gets up on her knees, and playfully slaps both sisters on their asses. They roll over and smile tiredly.
“It's time....” she says. “While we still have light...”
They nod in unison and get up, and soon all three begin their final walk. All remain quiet with their thoughts, relishing the last time they feel the breeze on their bare skins, the firm sand beneath feet.
They link hands forming a circle, then begin to walk slowly onto the quicksand bed. Juana walks backwards, leading Brie and Erin with her. The ground is soft and rubbery, jiggling in response to their movements. They can feel the warm gritty sand bend beneath their feet, moisture oozing out to lick their soles.
Then, after they had reached close to the center, the ground gives way... the sand melts into jelly, sending all three plunging downwards. Their legs glide down like arrows, and they quickly settle to their groins in the gritty muck.
“Whoa!” Brie says. “It's like a Tarzan movie!”
“Yeah...” Erin replies, her voice shaky. “Except there's no vines about...”

Juana wiggles her hips, causing the quicksand to wobble around all of them. She feels the sand lick her ass and pussy as it begins to force its way into both. Seeing the twin's expressions, she knows they feel it, too. Soon all are squirming in the grip of the deadly sand.
“Oh.... wow... this is... ugh... something!” Erin gasps. Her clit burns with a liquid flame, melting her innards which leak out of her young pussy. She feels quicksand ooze inside her, rubbing against her secret areas... Instinctively, she feels herself clamp down hard on the slimy sand as if it was a cock plunging into her wet depths.
“Oh... oh.... oh.... man... this is... aaaaaa... uh....” Brie digs in her hands for more leverage, and fucks the quicksand vigorously, pounding it with her pelvis. Each motion draws her down faster into the jelly sand, but she is too involved in her lovemaking to care.
Juana concentrates on her own pleasure, reaching through the thick sand to play with her clit and spread her pussy wider, forcing as much sloppy sand inside her as she can. The friction, pressure and motions send her over the top, and she explodes wetly, steaming juices cutting through the sand to warm her hand.
All three can feel the others motions as the quicksand wobbles and bubbles around them, even as it sucks them down, inch by erotic inch....

Exhausted from pushing against the thick sand, the trio pause in their motions, and find they have all sunk to different depths. Brie is up to her breasts in the quaking sand, while her sister Erin rests midway up her torso. Juana is just past her waist, hips vanishing with a soft slurp.
“Huh.... I think I hit a soft spot...” Brie says. “I mean... I'm deeper that you two...”
“It is all that thrashing around you been doing...” Juana says. “It loosens the sand, allows it to draw you down faster.”
Erin looks down at the sand bubbling around her. Even staying motionless doesn't seem to stop the steady tug of the quicksand, and she can feel herself slipping deeper into it with each passing moment.

“How did you get interested in quicksand?” Brie asks. She can feel the bottom of her breasts pressing into the surface of the quicksand. Her feet are pointed straight down, and she hasn't yet felt anything solid.
“When I was a little girl, an older girl got caught in quicksand lying at the bottom of a stream,” Juana says, wiggling her trapped hips. Feeling the wet sand ooze slowly around her is quite wonderful. “She screamed a lot, but it was only chest deep, and she was rescued... but that stayed in my mind. Later, I saw scenes on TV of people sinking in quicksand and mud, and it just seemed.... exciting to me.”
“Yeah... I know what you mean...” Erin says. “It is pretty scary.... but exciting too, you know?” She shivers as the quicksand creeps within an inch of her breasts.
Brie feels her nipples slipping under, her boobs being massaged by thick, jelly-like sand. She lets her arms float on top of the mire.
“Juana... you'd better hurry up, or we'll be going under without you...” she says, the nervousness apparent in her voice.

The quaking sand slurry laps at Erin's breasts, filling the space between them. She sees the last of her sister's boobs slip under, as she rests up to her collarbone in quicksand. They glance over to Juana, who is now past her midpoint. The quicksand has formed a thick ridge around her, hungry lips determined to slurp her down.
“I think.... I think I'm starting to sink faster...” Juana says. She is also feeling nervous. Like it or not, all three of them were going to drown in mere minutes... disappearing forever beneath the bottomless sand trap. Even if they had a rope nearby, it is unlikely any of them could be saved...
The three fall silent, and no noise is heard save for the quiet gurgling of the quicksand. The sun is low on the horizon, bathing them all in a warm orange glow. Perhaps they were remembering their lives... perhaps they are silently praying. Perhaps... perhaps the whole experience is just too overwhelming for words.
When Brie is chin deep, she glances over to her stepmom, who's breasts are half sunk, then to her sister, who is shoulder deep. They stare at each other for a moment.
“I think this is it... I'm going under...” she pants. Brie tries to keep her head up, to keep her mouth free of quicksand, but the bog had other ideas.
“I love you, Erin! I love you, J...” she manages to say before being sucked under the surface, her last words reduced to a choking cough.
“Oh, baby...” Juana says quietly. “Just wait... we'll be there with you soon...”
The bubbles continued to stir the sand just as it oozes thickly over Erin's shoulders. She locks eyes on Juana, feeling the sand wrap around her neck.
“Guess this is it...” she says, trying to sound brave. “Can you just keep watching me? Please?”
“Of course, Erin... of course...” Juana says, smiling gently.
Erin was about to say something when her mouth goes under. Her eyes widen as her nose is swiftly stopped up with wet sand, cutting off her air. The quicksand bubbles frantically in front of her as she thrashes about, then slips under, her hair floating briefly before being drawn down beneath the heaving sand.

Juana watches the quicksand come alive as a froth of bubbles explodes on the surface. Erin managed to stick her right hand out of the sand, her fingers bent and wiggling before slowly gliding under.
How dramatic.... Juana thinks, feeling the slimy touch of the sand lapping at her shoulders. They had talked about this before how smothering in quicksand wasn't going to be fun... The girls didn't care. That will just make the experience more intense.
The sand works quickly now... the quicksand slapping against her chin, Juana feels her hair spread out around her on the muddy surface... When it reached her mouth, she decides not to tilt her head or even close her jaw, allowing the thick sand to pour in past her teeth and tongue to gurgle down her throat. She shudders, but the feeling of suffocation triggers an orgasm, forcing a bubbling moan to escape her throat.
Mouth and nose gone, only her eyes, forehead and hair remain above the surface... then her eyes are filled... then her forehead is covered, and finally her hair vanishes, drawn under in a thick muddy swirl.
A large burst of bubbles marks Juana's departure from the world, even as two separate sets of bubbles slowly fade way...

Between another set of dunes, a deep patch of quicksand is shuddering. The roll bar of a jeep is slowly disappearing under the shivering sands... the wide surface area of the vehicle had kept it afloat longer than Juana, Erin and Brie, but it too eventually succumbs to this deadly force of nature... barely leaving behind a bubble to mark its final resting place.
Further up the track, a battered sign, attached to the fallen fence, is barely legible due to its weathering, but its message is plain enough.
“Beach Closed!” it reads, followed by “Danger Quicksands! Stay Away!”
The quicksand, with three sets of footprints leading into a wide, wet patch of sand, shudders once more as a final burst of bubbles disturbs its surface. Then all is still once more.

DJlurker

Re: The Gift - (twins, stepmom, erotic sinking, fatal)

Postby DJlurker » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Dunno what to think about the implied incest, but your writing is certainly top notch as always. :geek:

Stephymink

Re: The Gift - (twins, stepmom, erotic sinking, fatal)

Postby Stephymink » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:02 pm

A lovely story PM2K, thanks for posting it. A bittersweet ending. At least the three women will stay together as a family.

Return to “Stories”