A Hot And Sweet Story

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

A Hot And Sweet Story

Postby DJlurker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

We've had a couple of very hot days recently, :oops: which inspired me to write this story... hope you like it! ;)

A Hot and Sweet Story
by DJlurker

It was hot... too hot.

Heather lay on her bed, no sheets covering her, dressed only in a bra and panties. The window was open, the fan was running full blast... but it provided no relief. She'd been trying to sleep for at least two hours now, to no avail. Sweat was rolling down her forehead, and her pillows were soaked, not just from her perspiration but also from the high humidity...

(I knew I should've sprung for central air...) she thinks to herself, before sitting up and heaving a sigh of resignation. "Screw this," she mutters aloud, as she stands up and strips off her bra, walking to the closet. There was only one way she was going to cool off tonight... and it wasn't here...

The car pulls into the empty parking lot, the headlights dimming as the engine is shut off, Heather opening the door and climbing out, slightly nervous as she pulls a hand through her medium-brown ponytail. After making sure she has everything she needs, she shuts the door, before pulling out a flashlight and walking into the forest.

Her blue eyes squint as she tries to remember which trail to walk... it didn't help that everything looked completely different at night, compared to morning, even though she'd walked this way before... Of course, the previous times she'd come at night, the moon gave enough light to help her along... but not tonight, as only a sliver of a crescent is visible in the starry sky.

Heather sighs as a light breeze sweeps thought the trees, but it brings no relief... only more heat. Of course, the attire she was currently wearing didn't help matters, as instead of a more practical t-shirt and shorts or skirt, she is dressed in a tightly fitting dark-colored evening gown with thin shoulder straps, cut to show off some cleavage from her decently-sized bust. However, she did not wear the matching gloves, in concession to the heat... (You would have been better off with a bikini,) a more rational part of her mind spoke up. She ignored it, however.

Thankfully, she soon managed to find what she was looking for... a familiar pit full of brown mud that she had gotten quite intimate with on previous occasions... both literally and figuratively. Tonight, however, she just wanted to cool off, not get off.

Shutting off her flashlight, she puts it back in her purse before setting it on the ground. Walking around the edge, she tries to recall where the shallow part of the pit is located... (Ah-ha, here it is,) she thought. Her heart beats rapidly in anticipation as she slowly removes her sandals, before walking forward...

"Haaaaahhh..." she sighs as she feels one foot, then the other enter the quick-mud, its relatively cold temperature already bringing some relief to the overheated young woman. She walks forward a few steps, then stops, feeling her legs slowly sinking into the mire, before hitting solid ground at knee depth. She remains still for a few seconds, steeling herself, before slowly kneeling down, shivering as her upper legs and buttocks feel the quicksand's cool, slimy caress.

Heather draws in slow, even breaths as she focuses on the muck gently swirling around her waist, her hands smoothing out the mud in front of her, her eyes closed as she listens to the sounds of the night... Her upper half still feels uncomfortably warm, however, eventually causing to lean forward, pushing her bare arms into the mud, down to the elbows. It helps, but it still isn't enough, as another gust of hot wind robs her of any enjoyment.

"Guess I gotta go deeper then..." The young woman starts shifting forward, using her arms to pull herself along as she slides forward on her knees... Soon, her arms can no longer find purchase, so she knee-walks forward, until said knees, then her feet drop off into the deeper mud...

She manages to get her feet back under her body, which touch down on the solid bottom as she straightens them out. Heather is now breast-deep, her arms sunk in, the quicksand sucking at her rapidly-hardening nipples... She moans as a wave of pleasure surges through her body, making her all hot and bothered... which was precisely the opposite of what she wanted. Thus, she kneels down again, shuddering as the cool quick-mud pours into her cleavage, then closes over her shoulders... Soon, her knees have touched down, now sunk to her chin in the mud pit, taking deep, even breaths to try and get a handle on her arousal... Thankfully, the pleasure soon dissipates, allowing her to feel the cool wet mud slowly equalize with her body temperature... another hot gust blows, but it hardly affects her anymore.

Opening her eyes, she tilts her head back slightly to look at the clear night sky, vaguely aware that her ponytail is coiled around her head to her left... She tries to pick out constellations, but her mind cannot think clearly enough to do so. But that was fine with her, as she slowly undulates in her encasement, feeling the soft, slimy quicksand gently massage her body from her neck down to her bare feet...

(This is perfect...) she thinks to herself. (So calm and peaceful...) She has no regrets about her decision to come and sink herself out here. In fact, she is more than willing to let herself drift off into sleep... And she is just about to do so, when-

"Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you out here."

Heather gasps as she snaps back to full awareness, looking to her left... before relaxing and smiling slightly. It was her friend and fellow mudlarker, Veronica, her neck-length hair combed straight and held in place with a red headband, as always. She was currently clothed in nothing but a two-piece black swimsuit, her hands on her knees as bent over to establish eye contact with the other woman.

Heather swallows before speaking, "Why, hello, Veronica... I'm guessing you came out here for the same reason I did?"

"Damn straight," the brunette grins in response, and she sits at the quicksand's edge, before slowly lowering her long legs into the muck... "Oh, fuck yeah... that feels sooo good..." She lingers for a few moments, before pushing off and letting herself sink down into the quick-mud, keeping her arms raised as she quickly settles down to her ribs. Veronica then lowers her arms to the surface, before slowly pushing them into the quicksand, then bending her knees, allowing her bosom to come to rest in the mud's cool, soft embrace. "Haaaah... DAMN that feels nice..."

"I know, right?" Heather gasps out. "Had to go down to my chin though, 'cause the hot wind kept blowing in my face..."

"Don't see why you didn't just do this instead," Veronica said as she took two handfuls of mud, and began sliming them over her shoulders. "Mmmm yes... then again, you were probably about to french this stuff again, weren't you?"

"Actually, I was about to fall asleep," Heather replied. "But now that you mention it... my mouth does feel a little dry..." With that, she tilts her head forward, letting her mouth sink under, slowly opening, then puckering her lips as the mud flowed between them... her nostrils still barely above the surface, drawing in precious oxygen as she pushed her tongue out into the mud, savoring the taste and sensation...

"Y'know, just because I bring it up, doesn't mean you have to DO it, ya nutcase," Veronica muttered as she continued to smear mud over her body below her neck. "Hell, I bet you're wearing your evening gown too, aren't you?"

Heather bursts into giggles at that, causing a froth of bubbles on the surface, forcing to pull her mouth clear to catch her breath. "Well, I'm not wearing the gloves this time, if that's any consolation..."

"So why not just wear a bikini instead?" Veronica pressed.

"Don't feel like wrecking any of my good swimwear," Heather shrugged as she slowly stands back up, mud sloughing off her shoulders. "At least this dress is already a write-off, anyway..." She wipes herself off a little, before slowly working her way through the quick-mud to her friend's position... "So how long were you thinking of wallowing in here?"

"Fuck, all night if I have to," Veronica grunted. "No way in hell am I getting back out into that hot night air..." Another warm gust blew by, as if to accentuate her point. "What about you?"

"Same," the ponytailed girl shrugged as she worked herself into position beside Veronica, leaning slightly against the wall of the mud pit. "Like I said, I was about to fall asleep when you came by..." She then closed her eyes and shivered as another wave of pleasure coursed through her...

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea," Veronica agreed, as she leaned back and relaxed with her friend. As she looked over at Heather, however, she noticed the other woman was still gently quaking with pleasure, causing an evil thought to form in her mind, slowly pushing her right hand deeper into the mud...

Heather blinks as she felt something brushing against her hip. "Veronica, what are you doing...?"

"Oh, not much," the brunette smirked. "Just THIS!" She starts rubbing between her friend's legs intensely, causing her to cry out in surprise!

"Aaaagghh!" Heather cried as her body reacted, bucking against Veronica's hand as more waves of sensation surged through her... thrusting her hands down into the mud, she manages to grab her friend's arm. "Dammit, NO!" she protests as she pulls the offending limb away from her groin...

Veronica responds by withdrawing her right arm, moving behind Heather and wrapping said arm around her waist. "You say no, but your body says something different..." she teases as her left hand resumes the assault on her companion's g-spot.

Heather's protest is swallowed by a feral cry of ecstasy, as her body succumbs to an intense orgasm, feeling those familiar waves of ultimate pleasure surging through her, one after the other after the other, Veronica's grip the only reason she doesn't sink back down to her neck, though the mud sucks at her nipples with every thrust of her hips, prolonging her pleasure...

Finally, mercifully, she is granted reprieve, lights still flashing under her eyelids as she comes down her high, her head resting on Veronica's shoulder, gasping and panting for breath... "Why...?" she finally manages to speak.

"Well, hell, you were practically halfway to ecstasy anyway..." the bikini-clad woman shrugs. "Figured I'd just finish you off..."

"Oh really?" Heather grunts, as she slowly turns herself around, Veronica shifting her arms to wrap her in a light embrace, their bodies pressing into each other... "You shouldn't have done that, Veronica..."

"Why not?" the brunette smirks... only for her smile to vanish as Heather looks her in the eye, her expression resembling depraved hunger...

"This is why!" she growls in a guttural tone, before mashing her lips against Veronica's whose eyes go wide in shock, as the other woman begins to shift her body against her own... She tries to break away from the kiss, only for Heather's hand to grab the back of her head, her other arm wrapping tightly around her waist, holding her in place...

"Mmmmmph!" Veronica grunts in protest, even as her body starts to react to the feel of Heather's evening gown shifting against her nearly nude body, arcing intense waves of sensation through her, from her head to the tips of her toes, her hips bucking in time with her friend's... Heather then pushes her tongue into her mouth, tasting a little of mud, as the brunette pushes back with her own tongue, breathing hard through her nose as she resigns herself to her fate, the waves of pleasure from where their groins rubbed together multiplying seemingly exponentially...

Veronica finally breaks from her french kiss as she hits her peak, crying out in ecstasy as her orgasm hits with incredible force... Heather then adds her own screams to the erotic song, as she climaxes once more herself, her juices soaking into her already mud-saturated dress, mixing with her friend's as they continue to buck savagely against each other, their howls of pleasure echoing throughout the warm night...

...When Veronica could finally think straight again, she realizes that her arms have grabbed the solid ground at the edge of the quicksand in a near death grip... shifting her body, she feels Heather's head between her breasts, using them as an impromptu pillow, her arms still wrapped around her thighs...

"Holy... fucking... shit..." the brunette gasped out, her mouth dry, her body feeling all hot and sweaty again... though for an entirely different reason than before. Getting her feet back under her, she releases her grip on the sod as she slowly stands up, Heather rising slightly along with her as a result. Veronica then reached down, getting her hands under Heather's arm pits, pulling her back up to her level, causing her to rouse somewhat from her lethargy...

"Mmmmnnngghh..." the ponytailed girl groans as her eyes blink open, before focusing her gaze on Veronica once more, a slight smile forming on her lips. She then closes the distance, engaging her friend in another deep kiss, Veronica moaning as she hugs Heather tightly to herself, the two gently rocking against each other in the chest-deep mud, which lapped between their bosoms...

After another minute or so of frenching, the two separate again, gazing into each other's eyes, their lips moving as they try to form words to describe what they just went through...

"You... you really are... fucking insane..." Veronica finally manages to speak.

"With emphasis... on the 'fucking' part..." Heather retorts with a tired grin.

"Yeah... let's try and move to... where it's a little cooler..." the brunette grunts, the two of them slowly shifting along the edge of the pit, to a place where the mud hadn't been so warmed by their body heat. The girls then just relax, still wrapped in a loving embrace...

"You can't say you didn't enjoy that," Heather spoke up again.

"Like I ever stood a chance," Veronica shot back. "Just so we're clear though- I'm still intent on finding a nice man to settle down with..."

"Oh, don't worry, me too," her friend grins. "I was just paying you back for earlier, anyway..."

"Oh really?" The brunette grunts. "You sure you don't... swing for the other team?"

"Only for you, Veronica," Heather winks, before giving her friend a quick peck on the lips.

"So what does that make us?" Veronica raises an eyebrow. "Friends with benefits?"

The other woman giggles at this. "Something like that... anyway, how about we move to the shallow end of the quicksand? that way we won't have to worry about supporting each other..."

"Fine by me," Veronica assents, "but I think it'll be easier just to get out of the mud, and crawl around the edge to the shallow part..."

The next morning...

The park ranger walks out to where the mud pit was located, as part of his morning patrol... he really wished somebody would put up a fence, instead of just signage that was hard to even locate.

('But we can't put up a fence because we don't have the money,' they said,) he thinks bitterly. (Stupid government bureaucrats skimming off the top...) His train of thought came to an abrupt halt, as he comes upon a bizarre sight... Two female faces sticking out of the mud's surface, their eyes closed and with content smiles... he could see the mud bulge up slightly a short distance from their chins... (Must be their breasts,) he thought to himself, which meant the two were likely laying flat just beneath the surface. Looking closer, he realizes their ears are below the mud, which meant shouting probably wouldn't wake them up... Instead, he puts his pinky fingers to the corners of his mouth, before emitting a high-pitched whistle.

That did the trick, as one woman, then the other slowly roused, pulling their heads out of the mud, shaking them slightly to get some of the clinging mud off... the one with jet-black hair then looks over to see where the whistling came from eyes going wide at seeing the uniformed man standing there with his arms crossed... "Aw, shit," she groans. "Heather, I think we're busted..."

"Huh...?" the other woman- Heather- looks over in the ranger's direction, gasping in shock. "Oh no...!"

"You ladies mind telling me what you were doing in there?" the ranger said in a neutral tone.

Veronica faces Heather briefly, silently mouthing 'leave this to me', before returning her attention to the man at the pit's edge. "With all due respect, officer, you have any idea how damn hot and humid it was last night? Couldn't get a wink of sleep...!"

"You're saying you and your friend sank in the mud to cool off and get some shut-eye?" the ranger raised an eyebrow. "Why didn't you just jump in the river instead?"

"Are you shitting me?" Veronica retorts, "With all the fishing hooks and other junk that might be on the river bottom? Not to mention aquatic predators! There could've been gators in there, for all I know!"

"I highly doubt that," the man deadpans. "Either way, nap-time's over, so come on out of there..."

"Alright, alright," the brunette sighs as she and Heather slowly stand up, chunks of wet dirt dropping off their bodies and remerging with the larger mass below... Veronica wipes herself off a bit, before holding out her hand to Heather, who grabs on, allowing her friend to guide her out of the mud without tripping and falling...

As they step onto the shore, the ranger realizes that Heather is not dressed in a bikini like her companion... "Is that a dress you're wearing?"

"Yeah, I can't explain that one," Veronica shrugs helplessly, bending down to scrape mud from her lower legs. Meanwhile, Heather grips the straps on her dress, shaking it a bit to get the mud off... she then slowly runs her hands down her sides, apparently to wipe away more dirt, though the ranger could swear she was swaying her hips as she did so...

"Not polite to stare, sir," Veronica deadpans, causing the man to jerk and shake his head slightly.

"Ah... right," he stammers as he tries to regain his composure. "Tell you what, ladies... you get out of here right now and go home, and I won't report you. But I'd highly suggest finding another way to cool off, because I won't be so lenient next time."

"Duly noted, sir," Veronica nods, before turning and walking over to her friend. "C'mon Heather, let's go before he changes his mind..."

"O-okay," the other woman nods as they walk back to the parking lot. "Ugh, we didn't really think this through, did we? My car seat's gonna get all wrecked..."

"You can hitch a ride with me," Veronica offered. "I've got seat coverings in my car... and I also got a t-shirt and shorts, if you wanna change out of that dress..."

"...Maybe after I shower," Heather deferred as they approached the car in question. Thankfully no one else had arrived yet... "Perhaps... we could share a cold shower together..."

"Now there's an idea," Veronica chuckles as they get into the car...

~*Fin*~

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: A Hot And Sweet Story

Postby PM2K » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Nicely done. :D

Return to “Stories”