Me Tarzan: “Truth is stranger than fiction Part One” Re-post

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Me Tarzan: “Truth is stranger than fiction Part One” Re-post

Postby Sparky81 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:20 pm

I have re-posted the story minus the picture of Mrs. C. I'm not sure if it's more difficult to download a story ,or click on a link, rather than read it posted in this thread. No changes have been made to the original story but hopefully for those who rather not do either, this works easier....

Two weeks at least had gone by since I talked to Mrs. C. We acknowledged each other from a distance when I saw her leaving or coming home. I haven’t slept or eaten right, so nervous waiting for the police to show up. How can they not have questions about that day at the Quarry? Mrs. Wagner drowned in the mud. The police and rescue units arrived as I was trying to resuscitate her. She was barely breathing when they loaded her into the ambulance. Mrs. C. talked to the police and that was the last I saw of them. If they showed up I would have to tell them the truth. When will this end………it has to soon.

Ahhh…Friday…I was looking forward to a Saturday off for a change. Getting out early on top of it was even better. My phone dinged. It was a text from Mrs. C. with a picture attached. What the hell was this?

“Let’s talk today? Please?”

I had never seen her in bathing suit…wow! Where was that taken? It definitely wasn’t around here anywhere. It’s very recent. My guess is Herb took her on one of his business trips and made her put it on. I replied….

“I’ll be over at 2 when I get out.”

Mrs. C. had confessed her feelings for me. She already knew mine when I told her what Mrs. Wagner was trying to do to me. The quicksand, my fantasies, all of it, but this wasn’t a fantasy. Today, I finally have to be honest and decide if I really want a relationship with Mrs. C. or is she a fantasy I created to satisfy my sexual urges.

I parked the beater in my driveway. As I walked toward the back door of her house my mouth went dry. My nerves were just raw edges with everything going on. Now the moment of the truth, I knocked on the door.

“Hi Ethan come in”

“Thank you.”

I followed her to Herb’s man cave. We sat on the faux brown large leather couch that faced the huge big screen T.V.

“Did you like the picture I sent you?”
“Very much.”

“Herb dragged me away last year and made me buy that bathing suit. He wanted a picture for God knows what.”

She shifted herself and folded one leg over the other.

“I talked to a mutual friend of Kayla’s. She was released from the Hospital several days ago. It appears she will make a full recovery.”

“Oh thank God!” I let a deep breath and leaned back resting my head on the back of the couch.

“You’ve been worried about her?”

“Of course I have! What if she hadn’t recovered or she died! What if the police came to question me, I would have to tell them the truth.”

“And what would the truth be, Ethan.”

“How you pushed Mrs. Wagner into the mud. How you were arguing with her. When she needed help you held me back.”

Mrs. C. slowly rose from the couch and walked to the bar. She reached under and grabbed a bottle of water. She placed it on the bar and leaned over the bar facing me.

“That’s how you remember it huh?”

She took a long drink and came to the front of the bar and sat on one of the large bar chairs.

“When I pushed Kayla into the mud, well let’s make it easier and call it quicksand, when I pushed Kayla into the quicksand what were you thinking?”

“I…...I was scared I guess. It was so sudden and you pushed her.”

“We were going at it pretty good. She got me so angry…..She…. “Did you realize she was sinking right away?”

No, not at first she sank to her waist I thought the mud was thick enough she would go any deeper.”

“Kayla asked you to help her before she started to sink deeper do you remember?”

“Sure, that’s when you held me back.”

“Yes all 5’5 125 pounds of me held back a young man in great physical condition trained to save lives”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying maybe you weren’t all that disappointed I held you back. Maybe you wanted to see if she would sink deeper.”

“How can you say that!?”

“Think about it Ethan, why were we there, your quicksand fantasy…. right? You shared that with Kayla and she bought a God Dam quarry! Your fantasy involves me and other women sinking in quicksand.”

“That doesn’t mean I would really want you or any woman to drown in quicksand.”

“No, of course not but tell me, how do your fantasies end? I mean do you save me before or after I go under? How about other women? Fantasies are perfect aren’t they; everything about them perfectly fits to your desires.”

“I…..well….”

“It’s too late to be shy. Come on now be honest with me.”

“Yes, there are times where you go under and other women too.”

“And I’m sure you save us or do you? Do you watch the bubbles come up…waiting…”

“Waiting? Waiting for what? I don’t understand. Are you saying I fantasize about letting you drown?”

“These are your quicksand fantasies Ethan, only you can answer that. There are no consequences to your fantasies. If you did, who would know? Who would be hurt? Do you give me CPR when you pull me out?”

I remained silent.

“What I think happened that day was exactly like one of your quicksand fantasies. Two women arguing near quicksand and one falls in or was pushed in. Maybe some of the time I was the one in the quicksand and other times it was the other woman. Kayla was pushed in. She sank to her waist. As we argued she sank slow and steady the quicksand sucking her down. Sound familiar?”

I stared at the big screen T.V. saying nothing.

“Kayla realized she was sinking when the quicksand reached her chest. You watched just as you do in your fantasy, an observer with all the control. Did your excitement grow when you saw her? Her nipples wet and hard, poking through that dress, the fear in her voice, knowing she will sink deeper and deeper, begging for help.”

Mrs. C. was making me uneasy.

“As Kayla sank her pleas became more intense, her body disappearing into the quicksand. She reached and begged for you to save her. You didn’t want that though. You wanted her to go under. Oh I bet your heart was pounding. This was real. After years of imaging a woman going under in quicksand, it was really happening.”

“Stop it.”

“The quicksand reached her chin. Kayla was begging me to let you save her. The final seconds before she went under, how excited were you? Did each second seem like an hour? When would she go under! When would her bubbles come to the surface!?”

“Stop it please!”

“Do you know what she gurgled as she went under Ethan…your name. I heard Kayla gurgling your name as she went under. Her hand was reaching for you when it broke through the surface. Those bubbles we saw pucker up was Kayla calling for you to save her. The last of her breath calling for you until…”

I stood up …“ALRIGHT! I WANTED HER TO DROWN!”

Mrs. C. stood up slowly and gently held my hand. I pulled away and heading toward the back door.

“Wait Ethan don’t go…you don’t understand…ETHAN!”

I jumped in my beater and tore out of the driveway…..

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Me Tarzan: “Truth is stranger than fiction Part One” Re-post

Postby PM2K » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Good story. :D

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Thank you.

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:31 pm

Thank you.

Thearbiter2

Postby Thearbiter2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:13 am

Can't wait for the next installment. I'm really loving this series!
Staying positive doesn't mean you don't feel sad or angry sometimes, it just means you keep going anyway. -Andrew WK

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:23 am

Nice read though I never saw the picture and am curious to how it looks
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Thearbiter2 wrote:Can't wait for the next installment. I'm really loving this series!

Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying the series. Part two of this installment will take the story in a whole new direction. I don't want to give too much away but I think you and the readers will be surprised in a good way. Thank you for posting your feedback I look forward to all feedback positive or otherwise.

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 pm

stevensh12 wrote:Nice read though I never saw the picture and am curious to how it looks

Hi, Thank you. Originally I tried to post the story with the picture included which it wouldn't let me. That's why I made the first post of the story as a download. If you or anyone know a way to post a picture in this thread I'd be happy to do so. You can always go to the other post and download the story which should include the picture.

Thanks for the interest!

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:01 pm

The second part of this chapter is coming soon! For those of you reading the series I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Thank you again for the interest.

Return to “Stories”