Tropic Triangle

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Tropic Triangle

Postby PM2K » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:56 am

New story by me...

Tropic Triangle – by PM2K

“Agh! What the...”
Agelu stares down at the sandy ground which has just sucked her feet and legs under to the knees. The bottom edge of her orange sarong dips into the shifting wet mass, which darkens as moisture seeps out of it.
She frowns. The pretty Polynesian girl is puzzled by her predicament. True, this part of the island is one she is unfamiliar with, but why the ground would be so soft here is just... it just didn't make sense.

Agelu feels sweat begin to bead on her bare, golden brown skin. The tropical sun is always warm here, even filtered through the palm fronds as it is, but sometimes the humidity made even the lightest of work a difficult affair. She shifts her weight, rolling her shapely hips as she does so, the motions causing her bare, firm breasts to jiggle in place. The seashell necklace she wears rattles in time. Grunting, she tries to pull her legs up, only to find them stuck firmly in place.
Agelu places her hands on her hips, and snorts with annoyance, her jet black hair spilling over her shoulders. The wet brown sand – and it wasn't wet a moment ago, was it? - has taken on a strange jelly-like consistency. It is warm to the touch, tepid and slimy, and she finds it a rather unpleasant sensation, like stepping on a jellyfish.
Reaching down, she grasps her left leg with both hands and grips herself tightly, just above the knee. Straining, she pulls as hard as she can, but all she manages to do is make the dense mass of sand around her thickly shudder. Her right leg, though, suddenly glides downward, sinking her to mid-thigh.

Startled, Agelu releases her grip on her left leg, only to feel it being consumed by the gooey sand. In moments, she is sunk deeper than before, and continues downwards until she is nearly crotch deep in the darkening slurry. She stares unbelieving as the ground jiggles and bubbles softly around her trapped legs.
Deep beneath the sand, she wiggles her toes, attempting to find some sort of purchase to use to clamber out of this weird patch of ground. To her growing horror, all she can find is more wet, shifting sand. Sand that is greedily sucking on her long legs, dragging her deeper with each passing moment.
Agelu's dark, almond-shaped eyes widen as a terrible realization overwhelms her. Quicksand... I'm in quicksand...
“Help meeeee! Somebody!!! I'm trapped in quicksand!” She shouts for several minutes, her voice shrill with panic. The tepid sand seeps under her sarong to press heavily against her bare groin and between her buttocks, the sensation making her squirm. Her movements encourage the gritty morass to gulp down more of her curvy form... she finally stops struggling when she feels her hips become engulfed. Now waist deep in quicksand, the island girl weighs her options.

No point in shouting... no one around here to hear... Agelu thinks. This part of the island is taboo, so no one will go near the place... except maybe those seeking out certain treasures.... like exotic flowers. The kind to decorate one's hair, or perfume certain areas of the body to drive men wild with desire...
Despite her predicament, Agelu blushes at the thought. She didn't think she needed such an edge, being blessed with the body she has, but considering how many others on the island were interested in becoming Maaka's wife, well.... she'd do anything for any kind of edge.
Handsome, athletic and the chief's son... he is definitely a prize worth pursuing.
The plants she needs were nearby, so all she needed to do was collect them, and sneak back to the village before anyone realizes where she has been. But first... she had to escape this death trap.
Her belly slips under, and Agelu looks around for any way to haul herself out as the quicksand creeps up to her rib cage. Damn... no vines or branches in sight... nothing to grab hold of or...
“You seem to be having a bit of trouble there, Agelu.... can I help?”
The voice startles Agelu, who is surprised anyone else would be out here in taboo territory. She is even more shocked to see who it is...

“Teuila! Oh, thank the gods! I'm so glad to see you!” she says, putting on her happiest smile for the second girl's benefit. Teuila possesses the same golden brown skin and black hair as Agelu, but is a much taller lady, lean, lanky, and athletic, the body of a marathoner. Like Agelu, she is topless and wears a sarong, although hers is blue coloured. Her feet are bare.
“Well.... you are in real trouble, aren't you?” Teuila says. She squats down on firm ground, her toes resting less than a foot away from the edge of the quicksand pool. Agelu can see she is several feet away from her, out of reach.
“Please... help me...” Agelu says, feeling herself settle deeper into the quaking sand. “I think I'm in quicksand... and it's sucking me down...”
Teuila smiles slightly in a way which sends an icy shiver through Agelu. For a moment...
“I can't reach you from here...” Teuila says. “Toss me your sarong... I can use that....”
Agelu feels a sense of relief, then concern. Her face reddens. Teuila looks at her, then laughs. “This is not the time to be modest.... we're both girls here...”
Nodding, Agelu reaches to grasp the edge of her sarong, a corner of which had been pushed off by the quicksand and rests half buried on the surface. She grasps it and, with some wiggling, manages to free it from her body. Her motions drive her to the bottom of her breasts in the gritty mire, and she is now acutely aware of thick sand flowing sluggishly around her naked body.
“Here...” she says, and hanging on to one end, flings the other end of the sarong at Teuila. She grasps it with both hands and, to Agelu's shock, yanks hard, pulling it completely out of her grasp. She stares at her, mouth agape.

“Thanks!” Teuila says, grinning. “I always liked this colour... although it'll take a bit to clean the sand off of it...”
“What the hell are you doing?” Agelu says, sinking another inch into the soft sand. “Help me! I'll be going under in a moment!”
Teuila's grin thins to a cold smile. “I certainly hope so... hate to think I went through all this trouble just to see you get a mud bath.”
“What?” Agelu says. “What are you talking about?”
“Please...” she replies. “Surely you know there is no such flower or perfume which would just be located in the taboo lands... I mean, why would a plant obey ancient tribal law?”
Agelu frowns, a sickening realization coming to her. Plants may not stay in one place, but naturally occurring hazards do.... such as pools of deadly quicksand. No wonder the taboos were put in place, or that few who violated them ever returned.
Teuila laughs at her expression. Agelu's nipples have submerged, leaving only the upper halves of her breasts still exposed to air. Agelu uses her arms to claw shallow trenches through the quicksand in a vain effort to swim out, but she is too deep and the sand is much too thick to permit her to move forward.

Teuila sits cross legged on the grassy ground, close to the edge of the treacherous sand. “I heard about this quicksand, and added dry sand and dirt to hide it.... All it took was some whispers in your ear about perfumes and pretty flowers... then pointing out the path to take..”
Agelu's eyes widen, and anger overcomes the fear which had been reflected there.
“I should have guessed something was up when you suggested I head out here to find those flowers...” she says, gasping with the effort to try and stay afloat. “I though you were my friend, but all you wanted was Maaka for yourself!”
“It took a lot to beat you here....” Teuila says. “I just had to see if you would stumble into my trap... and you did! I'm so grateful...”
“You cowardly, conniving....” Agelu snarls, as her collarbone vanishes beneath the sand. Only her head and shoulders remain above the clutching surface. “You'd stoop to any depth to get rid of rivals...”
Teuila snorts, then a smirk forms on her face. Stretching out her long legs, she digs her right big toe into the quicksand and stirs it lazily.
“Don't act so high and mighty...” she replies. “I heard what happened to poor La'akea... Such a strong swimmer... then one afternoon, you and her are fishing when the boat flips and she gets tangled in the net and drowns... I mean, if your story is to be believed...”

Agelu glares at her, but her expression shows Teula's remarks have struck home. The quicksand is oozing over her shoulders, and surrounding the base of her neck. Her long hair begins to float like a mass of seaweed on the brown undulating surface.
Teuila grins again, and shrugs. “Well... no matter. Now I am going to sit here and watch while you sink out of sight, out of mind, and out of my way. After a week, when the village stops looking for you, I'll just introduce myself to Maaka...”
“You bitch!” Agelu manages to spit out even as the sandy slime rolls over her chin and slops into her mouth. “You won't get away wi... mmmmph! Mmmmm! Mmmmmmgh... bbbbblpk...”
Teuila grins as, with a choking gurgle, her rival disappears under the churning wet sand, marking her grave site with a muddy swirl of black hair and a small pool of bubbles. A slim, well formed hand appears briefly on the surface to claw painfully at the quicksand, vainly seeking some sort of handhold to save herself, but all Agelu receives is a fistful of gritty mire.
“Bye-bye, Agelu...” Teuila smirks, using her right hand to wave at the hand which slips under, fingers wriggling. The sand pit heaves and ripples, responding to the final thrashings of the girl smothering deep within it. Slowly, the motions of the quicksand becomes more sluggish, then stops altogether. A last burst of bubbles explodes on the surface, then all is calm.

Teuila's dark eyes scan the quicksand, amazed with how little trace remains of Agelu. She's effectively been erased from existence. A short burst of laughter slips out through her lips. The sound morphs into a soft giggle, and she shivers with excitement.
I did it... I actually got rid of the bitch... and it was easy!
Thinking ahead, she knows Maaka will be upset over Agelu's disappearance... but given time, and her body, she is certain she can make the chief's son forget all about her...
I must thank Litia, Teuila thinks, as she slowly gets to her feet. If she hadn't mentioned the quicksand... Suddenly, her innards turn cold. That's right... Litia would know... What would stop her from mentioning to Maaka or some of the village elders how much Teuila hated Agelu... and how she knew of...
Come to think of it... Litia also keeps making eyes at Maaka...

A snapping twig causes Teuila to whirl around... just barely in time to dodge the long spear aimed at her bare back. It grazes the left side of her rib cage, but before her attacker can pull back to try again, Teuila clamps her arm downwards, trapping the spear's shaft against her body.
She turns her head to stare into the eyes of her assailant. Litia is a head shorter than Teuila, but possesses a robust physique. Her pelvis is a bit wider, her bare breasts plumper, and wears a bright green sarong low on the hips. Her bare feet dig into the ground, seeking purchase now that her opportunity for quick victory is lost.

“Litia... you treacherous bitch...” Teuila says through clenched teeth. Her wound, though shallow, hurts, a fact not helped by the fact she is pressing the shaft hard into it. The two begin to engage in a tug of war over the weapon.
“Heh... I don't think you get to pass judgment on anyone regarding that score,” Litia replies, her voice a growl. “Poor Agelu... you just sat there and watched the sand swallow her up... clearly you are a cruel woman and not worthy of Maaka...”
Teuila grasps the spear with both hands and spins around to face the other island woman.
“Cruel?” she laughs. “Perhaps.... but one has to be a little cruel in order to possess what is rightfully mine... and Maaka belongs to me!”

“Such arrogance!” Litia spits out. She is struggling to keep up with the larger woman, knowing if she loses control of the spear she is as good as dead. Damn her senses! Damn her reflexes! If only her thrust had hit home... then she could have buried Teuila in the terrible sands and walked away, admitting nothing.
“Really?” Teuila says, gasping from effort. “I see nothing noble in backstabbing one...”
“Or luring others to their death in the hungry sands?” Litia snarls back as she struggles to keep up with this dance of death. “Neither of us is clean in that regard... when it comes to capturing Maaka's heart!”
“True... so we agree at last!” Teuila says, grinning savagely, “So let us end this quickly!”

As soon as she has spoken, Teuila suddenly slams her end of the spear downwards, sinking the spearhead deep into the ground, then shifts all her weight onto the shaft. The movement catches Litia off guard, and she feels herself being hoisted off of the ground by this ready-made lever. Her feet hover a half foot in the air, scrabbling in vain for something solid to push against.
Twisting herself in place, Teuila swings Litia towards the waiting quicksand. The shorter girl stares in horror at this turn of events, but far too late to avoid being sent arcing over the death trap.
Teuila feels herself grin triumphantly. In a moment, the hungry slime will take care of her opponent... then Maaka will be hers, and hers alone...

Except...
….her action loosens Teuila's sarong which slips free, falling down to drape over her ankles, exposing herself. She can feel the tropical air moving through her thick thatch of black pubic hair, but does nothing to cover herself up. Even naked, she doesn't loosen her grip on the weapon, and keeps moving, forcing Litia along.
Somehow, the fabric gets wrapped around her feet and shins... her left foot presses down to pin it to the ground, causing it to tighten... to tangle.... to trip...

Just as Litia strikes the middle of the quicksand pool with a wet smack, Teuila feels herself toppling towards it. Out of reflex she sticks out her arms, only to plunge both past their elbows in the sloppy sand slurry. She flinches as the front of her torso slaps into the thick surface, her breasts forced deep. Wiggling in place, she finds herself hopelessly stuck, her feet the only part of her still touching firm ground. The backs of her legs, her rump, her back, all bare and all feeling the warmth of the sun.
Straining, she manages to lift her chin up and out of the wet sand, then frowns as she hears peals of laughter directed at her. Several feet away, her breasts pressing into the dense quicksand, Litia stares at her, a wide grin on her face which belies the fear glittering in her eyes. Her arms are outstretched, half sunk in the sucking sands.
“Well done, noble assassin!” she says. “You managed to eliminate us both!”
“Be quiet! Just... be quiet...” Teuila says, struggling to extract her arms. The sand around her shudders, and she can sense nothing solid beneath her. It can't be that deep this close to its edge, could it? Could it?

“It's no use...” Litia says. Her mocking tone has disappeared, replaced with one of weariness. “I can't move at all, and my arms are free, unlike yours... and I can feel myself sinking...”
So can I.... Teuila thinks to herself. Her arms refuse to move, and her efforts to pull them out are instead dragging her downwards. The quicksand is sucking on her halfway up her upper arms, and she can feel it flowing over the backs of her legs, and begin to trickle across the small of her back.
Gods... I'm being slowly swallowed up by the sand...
“Can't... can't you do anything? Anything at all?” Teuila says to Litia, panic wavering in her voice. The mired girl, whose breasts are now reduced to hemispheres embedded in wet sand, utters another bark of laughter. There is no humour in it.
“You are a funny one....” she says, chuckling. “If I could get out, it would be to watch you go under... just like I'm sure you'd be doing if you could get out...”

Teuila didn't respond. She feels her jaw being pressed firmly into the soft sodden sand, her arms now sunk past the armpits. The rest of her legs vanish, leaving only her feet exposed to the air, and the gritty slime has covered her lower back, leaving only her ass and shoulders exposed as rapidly shrinking islands in the quicksand.
“Ugh... uh... damn...” she utters, unable to do anything else. The sand flows over her chin and trembles just shy of her bottom lip.
Litia feels the rest of her breasts go under, quicksand lapping at her collarbone. It is a struggle to keep her arms above the sucking sand, and while she digs at the surface, she is still not going anywhere, except down. Her dark eyes lock onto Teuila's, and she feels herself smiling grimly.
“I've always hated you... you know...” she says. “The only thing that keeps me going is the thought you'll drown in this muck before I do...”
Teuila manages to laugh despite everything. Her shoulders disappear, and it is all she can do to keep her mouth free of the smothering sand.
“Heh... I always hated you, too...” she sputters, trickles of quicksand seeping into the corners of her mouth. “What keeps me going is the thought you'll be joining me real soon... maybe we can go see Agelu together...”

With that, Teuila relaxes her neck muscles, unable to fight any longer. Her face slips into the quicksand, making the gritty slime boil with her expelled breath. Litia feels her arms becoming enveloped as she watches her enemy's body shudder and shake from side to side as she slowly smothers in the sandy mire.
Her black hair spreads over the churning surface, bubbles making it dance in place as Teuila slowly slips under. Her bare ass flexes, the only part of her, besides her feet, still exposed to the air. It goes down gradually, inch by inch, even as the mass of hair glides under several strands at a time. Then, it is gone, the last curves swallowed whole.
Litia, feeling the tepid quicksand lick her shoulders, can't help herself but watch as Teuila's bare feet, soles pointing upwards, are dragged along into the quicksand from the shore, following the rest of the native girl. The feet tremble and slap softly against the quicksand's surface, then relax, flexing slightly before vanishing completely under the quaking muck.

The quicksand forms a soft collar around Litia's neck, her hands all that are left of her upper limbs, which were sucked down into the sand. She can feel the entire mass of the sand which traps her shaking all around her near-naked form. She can also feel it tugging hard on her body, dragging her down.
“Damn... damn...” Litia curses quietly to herself, never bothering to shout for help, for that would be pointless. No one to hear it. She doesn't struggle, for she knows there is no way out. Nothing to grab onto except fistfuls of sloppy wet sand.
Instead she waits... waits as the sand rises up to press against her chin... to flow into her ears, muffling the sounds of all except her heartbeat and rapid breathing...

It was so perfect... Litia thinks. Agelu and Teuila were a murderous pair of bitches... she suspected Teuila of pushing Hamuera off a cliff for even glancing at Maaka, and it is an open secret Agelu drowned La'akea... Give the pair the means to dispose of each other, and one or the other would leap at the chance... What I didn't count on is ending up in here myself...
The sand oozes over Litia's mouth. She makes no attempt to tilt her head back, but stares ahead grimly, watching the quicksand's wavering surface creep ever upward. The heavy scent of wetness, decay and earth fills her nostrils. Moments left... the sand remains thick and slimy as it rises to fill her nose and seal off her air. She feels her body struggle to try and get one last breath inside, but cannot.
Unbidden, her jaw drops open and she sucks in a large mouthful of quicksand... gagging and gurgling, her last breath bubbling on the surface before her eyes, which are now at the same level as the sand, and it is then, only then, that she remembers how she thought of this plan in the first place.
Her eyes catch a glimpse of something near the trees, and her eyebrows crinkle her forehead in a frown.
Why, that little... is the last thought Litia has before the quicksand flows thickly over the top of her submerging head...

Pania giggles as she watches the quicksand heave and bubble. It had been quite the show, and she never in her wildest dreams would have guessed everything would have worked out this well. Topless and golden brown like the others, she sheaths her knife, while keeping a careful eye on the slowly churning sand. La'akea and Hamuera had been good friends of hers, and when Litia had been musing aloud about how she suspected Teuila and Agelu had arranged the “accidents” which cost them their lives, and then wondered how she could get rid of her two romantic rivals... it was an easy matter for Pania to suddenly remember the quicksand bog where she had nearly lost her life in years before, and mention casually how simple it would be if someone happened to stumble into it...
And Litia? Litia's mistake was in also getting between her and Maaka... If she couldn't avoid her own trap, she was certainly unworthy to wed the chief's son...

With a smile, Pania makes her way carefully around the edge of the quicksand, satisfied its surface has fallen still. With the villagers out on the ocean fishing, it will be a simple matter to return to her home and wait for them all to come back.... with no one being the wiser.
There was a search, of course, and no trace was ever found of the three missing girls... Strangely, Pania never did get to marry Maaka, who she found out was already betrothed to the daughter of another chieftain... something which had been arranged since they were children.

DJlurker

Re: Tropic Triangle

Postby DJlurker » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:50 am

Not a bad story... :)

velocity88

Re: Tropic Triangle

Postby velocity88 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Today’s Special

Three servings of our signature island delicacy tanned lightly to perfection, atop a spread of classic, unrelenting primordial morass, garnished with jealously and topped with just a hint of bittersweet irony. (Bitter for her, sweet for us.)

Bon Appetit. :)

Return to “Stories”