Selina Sinks at Last

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Selina Sinks at Last

Postby PM2K » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:51 am

Selina Sinks at Last – by PM2K

Ever since she was a little girl, Selina has wanted to sink in quicksand.
Not just up to her shins or armpits and be rescued by a handsome jungle man... no... she wanted to go all the way under... her arms waving, hands clutching helplessly at air before slipping out of sight in the gooey, quivering mass of wet sand and mud.... her last breath bubbling on the surface.

At first, it was a fantasy, one she kept to herself. Lately, now that she has turned 21, it has become an obsession, fused to a late blossoming sex drive. Scenes from movies and television and on the net used to leave her breathless... now, she finds herself becoming wet with desire, her clitoris hard and throbbing at the mere sight of a man or woman going under in quicksand or mire.
At night, when she was certain she was alone, Selina would pleasure herself over and over to thoughts of being swallowed whole and violated by liquid earth... This couldn't be normal, she thinks, and so wouldn't dare tell anyone of her obsessions. But it didn't stop her from fantasizing...

It was the canoe trip, an annual ritual for the graduating class of the all-girls academy she belonged to, when it happens at last.
Selina sits quietly by the campfire, long bare legs outstretched. Of southeast Asian persuasion, her skin is a lovely shade of golden brown, her eyes and dark hair, tied in a loose braid hanging down her left shoulder, hint of her Burmese heritage. Her feet are bare, she wears shorts and a light t-shirt, camping casual. The small bulge of her breasts can be seen outlined against the cotton fabric. She is a pretty girl, but a solitary one. Dependable, but quiet, one of the reasons she is acting as one of the chaperons on the trip.
The cluster of a dozen hemispheric tents dot the beach, one of the approved campsites within the national park. For a fortnight, the outdoor education class has been paddling the network of streams, making their way along the length of the small watershed. It had been a fun, if uneventful trip.
Until...

“Quicksand!”
Selina's heart catches in her throat, and she shivers all over. Her body tingles with excitement, and she leaps to her feet. Looking over to her right and the edge of their bivouac, she sees a trio of campers wandering in. Two of the older girls are supporting a third between them, who is slathered up to her breasts in gritty gray muck.
“What happened?” an adult voice, Sister Margaret's, cuts through the warm evening air. “Mary... what on earth?”
“It was quicksand, Sister...” one of the girls, Joan, responds. “We were out picking blackberries for dessert, when I heard Mary yell, and we found her up to her chest in quicksand!”
“It was like in the movies!” Beth, who tended to be melodramatic, sputters. “Mary was sinking fast, so we found a branch and helped her out. We saved her life!”
Mary wasn't saying much. She is soaked to the skin and clearly exhausted from her ordeal. Selina has to struggle to prevent herself from dashing over and talking to her about it....

That came later, when she volunteers to take Mary to a quiet spot along the river which they had been using for bathing in order to help clean her up. Mary sighs as Selina scrubs the mud off of her bare back. Both sit breast deep in the calm, cool water.
“It must have been scary...” she starts, trying not to sound too eager. Her words provoke a shiver from Mary. At first, she feared the other girl would stay silent, but with a little coaxing, she learned of an area a short walk from here... close to the river, a stream used to flow from it, but had dried up with the coming of summer. Mary had thought the area was solid if a little muddy.
“I could see more blackberries, so I thought if I went around the other side...”
She had walked a few strides over the dried up stream bed when it just melted under her feet... before she knew it, she was sunk to her waist and sinking fast.
“I couldn't feel any bottom...” Mary says quietly. “If Beth and Joan hadn't been there...” She falls silent. It takes another half hour to learn exactly where the trio had been picking berries...

Back in camp, with her classmates all chatting about Mary's close call and how terrifying it would be to be sucked under and smothered in deadly quicksand, Selina remains silent, biting her lower lip to keep from moaning out loud in frustration. So close... so damned close... The object of a thousand fantasies and wet dreams is so close... a half hour walk downstream... and she couldn't even get to it...
She knew their itinerary. The class will be heading out at dawn to move further downstream to their next camping site a day's travel away, past the lethal quicksand bog... and likely out of her life forever. She couldn't bear that thought... not to feel it sucking on her legs... not to even see it in person.... after dreaming of such things most of her life?
Yet, what could she do? She couldn't stay behind to check it out... and there was no way she could slip away before they broke camp and left.... could she? Certainly not in daylight, with all those eyes on her...
It will have to be tonight then... Selina thinks. She'll have to venture out alone in the dark after everyone else has fallen asleep... and hope there's no bears about like the ranger cautioned them about.

It was close to 11 p.m. when she makes her move.
Selina crawls slowly out of her tent, her companions snoring away behind her. She is dressed the same way as earlier in the evening, in a T-shirt and denim shorts, hems hovering mid-thigh. She grasps her fanny pack tightly in her right hand, her sandals in her left as she scurries quickly outside.
Glancing around, she doesn't dare move until she is certain the other chaperons aren't patrolling around... After holding her breath for a few moments, and seeing no signs of movement, she creeps out of the camp site, slipping on her sandals as she does so. Because of tomorrow's early start, everyone went to sleep early.

Out of sight of the tent cluster, Selina opens the fanny pack and removes a small flashlight, and a bottle of insect repellent. Quickly, she slathers her exposed skin with the bug juice, including under her shirt. Here she blushes at the feeling of her small breasts under her hands, bare under the T-shirt. Really can't be too careful, what with mosquitoes and ticks about.
So armored, she proceeds apace along the hiking trail, which parallels the river. The way is fairly easy; the park is well maintained and trails branch out everywhere from the official camp sites. Not quite walking along a sidewalk, but it is a close dirt and root equivalent.
Selina finds she doesn't need the flashlight as the moon is bright, just a few days from being full, and finds herself quickly at the place Mary said she went off of the trail.
Here the way is more overgrown, so she flicks on the light to be sure of her footing. The brush is tangled, but not impassible, so by moving slowly she is able to make her way through it without too much difficulty. With a final grunt of effort, she finds herself standing on the banks of the river.

Selina shivers. The air is cool and damp next to the flowing water, yet the air remains warm and balmy. She is finding it hard to calm herself down... her heart hammers with excitement, and her crotch is beginning to throb, feeling hot and slippery. If what Mary told her is accurate, the mouth of the stream should be just downstream...
Her keen eyes spot it.... a low fan of sand leading to the river's edge. Looking closer, she can see a slight gap in the foliage, and moving towards it, she notices a path of sand weaving its way out of sight behind a curtain of heavy brush. Shining her flashlight over the woody vegetation, she sees clusters of blackberry bushes mixed in with other plants and young alder trees.
Her breathing quickens to an eager panting. Selina bites her bottom lip as she sees scuff marks in the sand, indicating Mary's earlier passage. Hunching over to avoid the worse of the tangle of bushes, she makes her way slowly forward, pushing aside the network of twigs blocking her path until...

The way widens before Selina, and she finds herself looking over a roughly circular open space, which she supposes must have been a pond of some sort when it had been filled with water. A large tree lies across the space, perhaps two feet above the dried mud, dead branches reaching downwards like a dead man's fingers. Beyond, she sees indications of a stream continuing on beyond the space, but it is the wet wound in the earth which draws her gaze. The small crater lies about a yard from the pond's edge, its bottom shimmering with moisture.
Selina sucks in a deep breath. That's the spot... She can picture the scene... Mary sinking rapidly into the sucking sodden earth, screaming for help, the ground around her wobbling as it turns slushy with her struggles... Her groin flutters with rising excitement, and a quiet moan slips out of her lips.

She takes off her sandals, placing them on the shore beside her fanny pack. Holding her breath, she steps out onto the cracked surface. It is warm and slimy against her bare feet, and she finds it gives a bit under her weight, turning to mush. She walks slowly, feeling the rubbery mud sucking on her feet, making a series of hungry slurping sounds.
Selina is several steps away from the hole when the mud under her dissolves into jelly. With a gasp, she feels her feet and legs glide under swiftly to the hems of her shorts. Startled, she leans backwards, her butt pressing into the damp, spongy ground, and edges away from the sudden morass. The mud thickly coats her legs like cake batter, and she finds it greasy to the touch.
It's so sticky... Selina thinks. It is less sand than clay, which liquifies as she struggles to free her limbs from its grip. Using her arms to crab walk backwards, she manages to make it to firmer ground. Gasping from the effort, she stares at the flat expanse of mud lying before her, and shivers.

The fast way she sank into it had startled her, and the first thing she had thought of was getting out... but now thinking about it, she feels herself getting more excited... more aroused... Selina runs her hands over her muddy legs, relishing the sensation of the slime against her smooth skin. She sighs, trying to recall the exact feeling she felt when she had first began to slip into the mud.
The mud...it is so hungry... so greedy... for me...
It is a weird thought, yet Selina cannot escape it. It wants me... this muddy pit wants me... and before she realizes it, she has decided to give herself to the pit. Completely.

Her puss shivers with delight at the thought, and she can feel herself getting damp again. Undoing the top of her shorts, she slips her right hand past the waist to gently stroke herself, running her fingers along her slippery slash while rubbing her clit with her thumb. She eases her fingers inside her cleft, and for a few minutes pumps herself, arching her back and moaning.
With a squeal, Selina climaxes, slamming her hips against her hand as she does so. After riding it out, she collapses, breathing hard. She lies still for a time, staring up at the moon in the sky. She has frigged herself before, but this time, she had a more intense reaction than she ever had before. Her legs are still shaking.
After the passage of a few more minutes, Selina slowly sits up, and finds herself staring at the fallen tree spanning the pit. It looks like it stretches over the center of the clearing, where in her mind's eye would be the deepest part. Maybe even bottomless. The thought makes her tremble.

Standing now, her crotch still tingling, she leans over and picks up her sandals and fanny pack and makes her way over to the tree. She sticks close to the shoreline, which is overgrown with tall grasses and cattails, and except for a few times when her feet broke through the dried crust of mud, the going is fairly easy.
Reaching the fallen tree, Selina runs her hands along the smooth bark. Its root ball is buried somewhere in the brush surrounding the dried pond, but the trunk lies shin high to her before gently beveling outwards over the muddy pit. She finds herself feeling faint, her heart hammering in her chest.
This is it... she thinks. If I do this... I'll be gone. Gone for good. No one will know what happened to me, know where I'm buried.
Selina mulls over her life. I've never had sex except with myself. The kinkiest thing I ever did was masturbate in front of a full length mirror. I never travelled. Never fell in love... On the other hand, I have no parents, no family...
“Screw it...” she says out loud, and feels herself smiling.

Decision made, she is about to climb onto the tree when another thought occurs to her. She blushes deeply, but admits it is an exciting idea. I mean, in for a penny...
Nodding to herself, she pulls her t-short over her head, exposing her bare chest to the balmy night air. It feels good stroking her small breasts, which swell in response, her nipples stiffening almost painfully to stab at the night. She then hooks her thumbs into her shorts and underwear, and in one swift motion pulls the garments off of her hips, letting them slither down her legs. Deftly, she steps out of the leg holes, and suddenly her lean body is naked to the elements.
Selina takes a deep breath, and releases it. She is shivering, but not from cold. A light breeze strokes her groin and the small tuft of dark pubic hair, still damp with sex fluids generated from her earlier stimulations. Looking at her clothing, she leans over and bundles it up, stuffing it into her fanny pack, then threading its straps through her sandals. Kneeling over the edge of the pond, she uses all of her weight to shove the nylon package deep into the mud, impressed by how easily it vanishes beneath the surface. The crust dissolves into sloppy slime under pressure, and soon only a wet spot marks the place where the pack is buried.
There... that's that.

Selina steps carefully onto the tree, and using the dried branches as hand holds makes her way along it and over the middle of the mud pit. It takes less time than she had thought to reach her destination, and she now finds herself standing one step away from oblivion. As an afterthought, she undoes her braid, allowing her long hair to spill free over her shoulders and chest.
Well... here it goes...
Bending her knees, Selina leaps out into space, pushing off the tree with her long elegant feet... then.... SPLUKKKK! Her feet strike the surface of the mud, which crust melts instantly under the impact. They are instantly enveloped by the thick, gooey slime, and her long legs are drawn straight down like an arrow. For a moment, Selina thinks she will just keep on going all the way under, but her plunge stops when she reaches her bare hips, forcing a thick ripple of muck moving outwards from her body.
Selina's eyes widen and she utters a sharp gasp. The impact has forced twin tongues of near-liquid clay deep inside her pussy and ass, a sensation she never felt before. Wiggling her pelvis in place, she quickly learns to like the way it rolls around inside her.
Digging her hands into the dense semi-solid surface of the pond bottom to steady herself, Selina begins to rock in place, trying to push more clay inside her... Sweat beads on her golden brown skin, and trickles over her flesh, drawn out by her efforts... Deep beneath the muck, she pushes her legs and feet down, her toes pointed downward to penetrate the shuddering mire.

Selina's breathing is rapid from the physical workout of struggling against the mud, and the intense arousal being generated by her motions. Every part of her naked body which is submerged in the muck is being sucked and stroked with her every motion... The liquid mud makes obscene sounding slurping sounds, which adds to her excitement. It reminds her of the noise her fingers make when she is busy fucking her hand...
A series of sharp panting moans escape from Selina's open mouth as she responds to the sharp bursts of pleasure surging through her... Every cell of her body burns with sensation, centered on her crotch. It feels hot and full and greasy, about to erupt at any moment... This encourages her to quicken her movements, slamming her pelvis against the shaking soft mud.

Lost in sensation, Selina barely notices how deep she is getting... the dense slurry has surrounded her waist and has been working its way up her body... When the orgasm slams into her, forcing her to cry out and arch her back, the sudden movement drives her to her breasts in the quaking mass...
Her mouth slack, and eyes half closed, she rides out her climax, feeling her groin wring itself out, gushing hot fluids. Her hands clench the mud tightly, digging up fistfuls of wet gray earth. Her body keeps thrusting against the jelly-like muck, moving in a series of slow motion pumps, as she continues to groan with pleasure.
Unable to move anymore, Selina goes limp, panting quietly. She feels her pussy continue to quiver, squeezing around the wad of soft clay crammed inside her. Her hair is plastered to her head and skin with sweat, with her body held tightly by the slick gray mud.
Oh, God... she thinks to herself, shaking in place as another orgasmic aftershock ripples through her. That... that was indescribable... Her body aches from the strain of thrashing against the heavy mud, which despite being beaten into a loose sludge, retains its sticky hold on her.

Selina then feels her breasts begin to press into the boggy clay, and realizes how deep she has gone. Both her arms are sunk past the elbows, and remain in place despite her half-hearted effort to extract them. Deep under the shifting mass, her feet sense nothing solid to stand on. As she watches, she can see the edge of sloppy clay creep higher, licking her nipples before drawing them down.
I'm going down.... Selina thinks. I'm actually going down in quicksand.
Quickclay, she corrects herself as the rest of her breasts slip under the tepid slime. I'm not even moving anymore, and yet I keep sinking. Looking around, she sees there is no way she can extract herself, even if her arms and hands were free. The tree she jumped off of is far out of reach, and there is no branches or reeds nearby to grasp.

Selina starts to grin. I should be scared... a rational person would be terrified by now... screaming for help, trying to free themselves from the sucking grip.... but I'm not. I'm not! Instead, she is excited. More excited than at any other time in her short life.
I'm doing it! I'm actually sinking in quicksand! Quickclay... whatever... the liquid earth is steadily devouring her body, inch by delicious inch, and she is loving it. Her only regret is not being able to do this twice.
Anxious to go under completely, Selina pulls on her arms, forcing herself deeper. She feels the clay flow thickly over her collarbone, then her bare shoulders, and sighs happily. No way out now... might as well enjoy it...
Squirming from side to side, her long hair floating all around her like a mat of seaweed, she feels the clay surround the base of her neck, then rise up to kiss the underside of her jaw. Fingers of jelly-earth stop up her ears, shutting out all sound save for her ragged breathing and her pounding heartbeat.

Oh, God... this is it! I'm being sucked under!
Selina decides to keep her jaw open, and allows the thick clay to ooze over here lower lip and her sparkling teeth to fill her mouth, pouring down her throat. She gags at first, but her body's reflexes are overwhelmed by the volume of mud flooding her innards. She inhales mud, swallows mud, is becoming one with the mud... moments before her nose slips under in the thickly bubbling clayslime, twin trickles of clay squirt out her nostrils...
Selina's naked body thrashes in place, struggling to get air, but she is too deep. Her eyes remain open until the last moment, drinking in the moon and stars in the night sky, and the dark shadows of the treetops surrounding the pond... until the clay flows over them, forcing them closed for the last time. The rest of her head slips under, her forehead vanishes, followed by her hair, all dragged under the churning mud. A burst of bubbles forces its way through the liquid clay, making it boil briefly. Then all is still...

The next day, the class trip is called off after a massive search of the camp site and the park nearby turns up nothing. No trace of Selina is found...
Strangely, no one thinks to check out the pit which had nearly claimed a student the day before. After all, why would anyone go there?

DJlurker

Re: Selina Sinks at Last

Postby DJlurker » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am

Nicely written, if a tad unrealistic... I don’t think anyone with half-arsed common sense would willingly drown themselves in the quicksand... try it, certainly...
Sorry if I sound too critical, I’ve had a minor headache all day... :(

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:58 am

DJlurker wrote:Nicely written, if a tad unrealistic... I don’t think anyone with half-arsed common sense would willingly drown themselves in the quicksand... try it, certainly...

While it is certainly true that such behavior is unlikely and unrealistic it is certainly not something that is new to story-telling, including long-established literature. Wilkie Collin's "The Moonstone" may serve as an example, and not the only one.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:01 am

Superb, Purple Monkey. You did perfect justice to the mindset of someone determined to go all the way under just for a moment of paradise.

I'm glad she enjoyed herself, despite the finality of the situation. :twisted:

kerri zhong

Postby kerri zhong » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:26 am

Fred588 wrote:
DJlurker wrote:Nicely written, if a tad unrealistic... I don’t think anyone with half-arsed common sense would willingly drown themselves in the quicksand... try it, certainly...

While it is certainly true that such behavior is unlikely and unrealistic it is certainly not something that is new to story-telling, including long-established literature. Wilkie Collin's "The Moonstone" may serve as an example, and not the only one.

so how does that book go? ive never read it before.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:56 pm

kerri zhong wrote:
Fred588 wrote:

so how does that book go? ive never read it before.

The book in question is well known and should be available in almost any decent library. It is credited as being the FIRST mystery story. It was also made into a TV film by the same title.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Wow, Really exciting to read!
Too bad that Selina has a kind of fetish she can only experience once :cry:

About "The Moonstone":
Just in case someone here has NOT seen this scene have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb-nkEm1a1A
Although really unrealistic, still good.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:12 am

bogbud wrote:Wow, Really exciting to read!
Too bad that Selina has a kind of fetish she can only experience once :cry:

About "The Moonstone":
Just in case someone here has NOT seen this scene have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb-nkEm1a1A
Although really unrealistic, still good.

You never know... perhaps she popped back up after staying under as long as she could, then decided to hide until everyone left so she can sink over and over again to her heart's content... ;) After all, no one found her actual body, right? ;)

Always liked that Moonstone scene. :D

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:11 am

Your stories are all AMAZING, I don’t have much time to participate in the community much these days, but have started looking forward to your next erotic tale!!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Return to “Stories”