The Earth Mother's Blessing (Fire Emblem) (final part up!)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

The Earth Mother's Blessing (Fire Emblem) (final part up!)

Postby DJlurker » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Hello, everyone! Been playing Fire Emblem: Echoes and having fun with it so far... But when I realized that one of the patron deities of the game was called the Earth Mother, and that the female lead, Celica, worshipped her... heck, this story practically wrote itself! :lol: Enjoy!

The Earth Mother's Blessing
A Fire Emblem: Echoes QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

NOTE: This story is non-canon to the events of the game, though the setting is somewhat similar.

It was time for the weekly offering.

Celica, priestess for the Earth Mother Mila of the country of Zofia, slowly walked into the temple, carrying a large sack of food from the harvest in her arms. ('Dragons need to eat, too,' as the bishop says,) the redhead recalled with a slight smile. Mila always seemed to enjoy seeing Celica when she made the offering, seeing as she was one of the most devoted of the Earth Mother's faithful.

And yet...

Celica's smile faded as she recalled her childhood friend, Alm... They had been inseparable as kids, reading stories and playing in the fields together until she'd been forced to leave and take up residence in a remote priory off shore... when they had met again nearly a decade later, the redhead was despondent to learn that Alm had chosen the path of the sword, becoming an accomplished Knight of Zofia, completely dedicated to his position, just as Celica was dedicated to hers... Their brief conversations were cordial enough, but it was all too clear that an invisible wall of sorts had come between them, due to their wildly differing paths in life...

Realizing she had reached the inner chamber, Celica put those thoughts out of her mind as she entered the sanctum, where the Earth Mother herself was waiting... unlike most rooms, the floor of the inner sanctum was bare soil, not tile, where patches of wild grass grew here and there, befitting of one so named... Mila sat in a nondescript chair at the far end of the room, her face framed by green hair, which was short in the front, but long in the back... so long, in fact, that it shaped into the form of wings, hanging unnaturally off the floor... Though she otherwise looked human in appearance, her large pointed ears and horn growing from her upper forehead, not to mention the long, scaly tail poking out from under her dress, made her true draconic nature apparent.

"Earth Mother," Celica greeted, kneeling. "I bring the offering from this week's harvest." Setting the sack on the ground, she untied it, revealing grain and vegetables. "Is this acceptable to you?"

"I accept the food, with thanks," Mila nodded.

"It is only due to your blessing, Lady Mila," Celica acknowledged. She stood, keeping her head bowed, and clasping her hands in prayer, before turning to leave...

"Hold, Celica."

The redhead immediately halted. Slowly turning back to the dragon goddess, she hesitantly ventured, "Is there something else you require of me?"

"Come here," Mila gently ordered. Celica began to walk forward, avoiding the food offering, wondering what it could be that the Earth Mother wanted... her mind briefly recalled one of her fellow priestesses, who had been in the sanctum with Mila for far longer than usual... when she had finally emerged, she had been distraught, crying that she had defiled herself, tendering her resignation from the priesthood within the day. The bishop could only guess that she had done something which had greatly displeased the Earth Mother... (Surely I have committed no such transgression?) Celica couldn't help but wonder...

Suddenly, the ground beneath her feet yielded, the redhead gasping as she sank to her knees into the moist earth which rippled around her... "Wh... what...?" Looking up at her goddess, she pleaded, "Lady Mila, what is the meaning of this?"

"I wish for you to prostrate yourself for me," the Earth Mother responded. "To give yourself to the earth..."

"P-prostrate myself?!" Celica gasped. She had never heard such a request before...!

"Did I stutter, Celica?" The dragon maiden raised an eyebrow. "Remove your clothing. Do not be ashamed, for you have nothing on your body which I have not seen before..." The redhead's eyes went wide at this, but she dared not disobey. Sighing heavily, she slowly removed her chest guard and set it down, before methodically disrobing... soon, she stood completely nude before the Earth Mother, her clothing being carried away by the rippling earth, out of her reach... Celica then gasped as she felt herself begin to sink again, the liquid soil rising up her thighs, her hips...

The priestess gasped, leaning forward as the mud began to flow between her legs, causing her to shiver, her nipples swiftly becoming hard and pronounced... she tried to brace herself against the ground, only for her hands to sink past her slender wrists in the quick-mud, which now swirled around her waist... (Is this... what happened to the other priestess?) she couldn't help but wonder, as her body quaked with pleasure... Straightening up, she pushed her right hand into the mud, to try and block the earth from flowing into her vagina...

But as soon as her hand made contact, it caused a wave of sensation to surge though her body, making her shiver, the quicksand taking her in further as a result... Against her will, her hand started to rub down there, causing more waves of pleasure to course through her, the earth now counting her ribs... Lifting her head, Celica saw Mila, who was now standing, watching her sink... lifting up her free arm, she reached out to her for help. "Earth Mother...!"

"You're doing just fine, Celica," the dragoness said with a slight smile. The redhead saw that her goddess' nipples were poking against her modest dress, her tail swishing back and forth, indicating that she was enjoying the show...

Drawing in a deep, shaky breath, Celica resigned herself to her fate, scooping up a handful of earth with her free arm, then gently massaging it into her breast, causing herself to moan and quake in delight... the quicksand was now fondling her bosom, gently pinching her hard nipples in it's moist grip, causing the trapped woman to cry out from the stimulation...

"Are you enjoying yourself, Celica?" Mila asked rhetorically. "How does it feel, to make love to the very earth itself?"

There was one other person she would rather have made love to, his smiling face appearing in her mind's eye... "Alm," she gasped out. "Oh, Alm... Alm..." Just thinking about him caused her pleasure to soar higher and higher, her hips bucking hard against her submerged hand, her other hand pinching her nipple, almost to the point of pain... the soft, sucking mud rubbing against her nude body with it's unique texture as she continued her self-stimulation...

And then, she was there, at the height of ecstasy, her eyes popping open as she screamed aloud, her bloodstream being set aflame, burning throughout her whole body from head to toe, her bucking and thrashing causing her to sink down deeper and deeper into the liquid earth...

By the time her orgasm had subsided, her head was tilted back, her chin dipping into the mud, her curly red hair spreading over the surface, her eyes closed and mouth wide open, gasping for air as she came down from her high... Stars were still flashing in her vision as her eyes blinked open, just barely able to make out the hem of Mila's dress, which then vanished into the ground... it took Celica a moment to realize what was happening- the dragoness was now sinking into the mire herself. "Earth Mother... what...?"

"What am I doing?" Mila finished for her. "I thought it obvious... I'm joining you." She made her way out to Celica, bending over to push her hands into the mud, hooking them under the woman's armpits and pulling up...

The priestess couldn't help but sigh in relief as her shoulders, then her chest emerged from the quick-mud... Soon, she and Mila were mired at the same depth, the earth fondling both their bosoms, Mila's dress becoming irreversibly stained by the dark brown muck... Looking at the dragoness' face, Celica's breath caught in her throat- she had never been in such close proximity to the Earth Mother, never mind making direct physical contact... and then Mila pulled her in closer, until their bodies pressed together, before pushing her arms deeper into the mud, to wrap around Celica's waist, as her tail gently coiled beneath the redhead's buttocks for additional support... Fortunately Celica had managed to remove the one hand from between her legs, and now she followed her goddess' lead, wrapping her own arms around Mila's waist, wondering what she might do next.

"Ah, dear Celica," the greenette sighed with a smile. "You always were my favorite..." Her eyes then shut as she moved in closer... Celica then became aware of moistness on her lips, before realization dawned on her.

(She's kissing me... she's kissing me!) The Earth Mother then slid her tongue in, slightly longer and narrower than a human's, removing any doubt as to what she was doing... Celica quaked with pleasure at this, which Mila could feel, causing her to moan in delight... her moans then increased in volume as her priestess responded with her own tongue, closing her eyes as she settled into the french kiss...

They remained like this for a while, gently dueling with their tongues as they slowly rocked back and forth in their muddy encasement, uncaring about anything else... and then Mila began to move, shifting her hips against Celica's, causing the redhead to quiver as an intense wave of sensation surged through her... her body then bucked against Mila, causing a similar wave of pleasure, before the Earth Mother responded in kind... Their embrace tightened, their moans increasing in volume as they began to make love in earnest, sending thick ripples over the surface of the earth...

Mila and Celica abruptly broke off their kiss due to need for air, as they continued to thrust against each other, gasping and moaning, stars flashing in their vision... Celica then became aware of the mud filling her cleavage, then massaging her shoulders... "Mila, we're sinking...!"

"Be not afraid...!" The Earth Mother gasped out, "No harm... shall befall you...!" She then threw her head back and screamed ferally, as her body finally succumbed to orgasm... Celica was not far behind, throwing her own head back, feeling the earth soaking into her hair as she also screamed in ecstasy... The mire rippled and heaved around their upturned faces, but did not consume them, even as they continued to buck against each other uncontrollably...

...by the time Celica came back to herself, she was aware that her mouth and lips were uncomfortably dry, the quick-mud having clogged her ears, muffling all sound, save her own rapid heartbeat... her vision slowly refocused, seeing the ceiling of the inner sanctum... then she became aware of another body embracing hers.

(Mila...) Celica realized. (Dear gods... then it wasn't a dream. We really...) An aftershock of pleasure coursed through her body at the thought of what they had just done. Once she had caught her breath, the priestess tilted her head forward, which caused her mouth to sink beneath the surface, quickly filling with mud... which was actually somewhat relieving, as it remoistened her lips, alleviating her discomfort somewhat... She then saw Mila had done the same thing, now sunk nose-deep in the earth, her eyes closed, as if she was asleep... Celica reluctantly swallowed a small amount of mud to sate her thirst, before pressing her lips against Mila's under the surface...

It did the trick, as the dragoness slowly roused from her lethargy, eyes slowly opening, locking with Celica's red orbs... Smiling through the kiss, she invoked her power to make the quick-mud bear them up, slowly rising until their bosoms had again emerged into open air, though still covered in a thin layer of muck... The two then separated, mud dripping out their mouths, which remerged with the larger mass below...

Celica licked her lips, searching for words to say... "Lady Mila... why?"

"Hmmm... a simple question, yet difficult to answer." The Earth Mother closed her eyes as she pondered... "Celica, you know that I have always admired your devotion towards me..."

"Y-yes..."

"And yet... it almost seemed, at times, that there was something not quite right. Almost as if... you were trying to take your mind off of something else..." Mila's eyes then opened. "And now, I have my answer. You desire another, do you not?"

The priestess' eyes went wide with shock. "E-Earth Mother! H-how could you say such a thing?!"

"I heard you call his name, you know," Mila replied, "While you were prostrating yourself... Alm, was it?"

Shock and horror coursed through Celica as she realized that she had indeed done just that. "Oh gods... that's... that's what happened to the other priestess, isn't it? She desired another as well, and you called her out on it..."

"Her circumstances were... slightly different," the goddess explained. "She desired men in general, whereas you only desire one... I sank her into this very earth to make her prove her loyalty to me... Unfortunately, her thoughts of men over took her and she stimulated herself to ecstasy... just as you did."

"So that's why she said she'd defiled herself..." Celica reasoned. "And now, I have done the same... my thoughts of Alm betrayed me..." Tears began to roll down her cheeks. "I... am no longer worthy of serving you..."

Mila bit her lip lightly. "Tell me, dear Celica... how long have you desired him?"

"W-we were childhood friends..." the redhead explained. "We were inseparable, back in the day... even when I was forced to leave and go to the priory, Alm promised that we would meet again someday..." She sniffled. "But now, our paths have greatly diverged... I chose the path of prayer and worship, while he has chosen the path of the sword... Don't you see, Lady Mila? It can never be now, between us... No matter how I wish it..." She sobbed in despair.

"Oh, you poor, misguided child..." Mila sighed as she hugged Celica closer, letting the woman cry on her shoulder. "Can you not see? You may no longer be worthy to serve me... however, in another sense, you are now free."

"F... free?" Celica grunted.

"Yes. Free to leave here, to go and pursue him who you truly desire..." The dragoness pulled Celica back to look her in the eye. "Far be it from me, to deny you true happiness, with the one you have loved ever since childhood..."

Celica took a breath to calm herself. "Even if what you say is true, Earth Mother, I fear that he is too dedicated to his calling as a Knight of Zofia to know or understand my desire..."

Mila simply chuckled at this, as she released her embrace of Celica and moved away a short distance. "Silly girl... did you think that I had not already considered such a possibility? After all, I did not make love with you only for my own amusement... can you not feel it?"

The redhead blinked in confusion. "Feel what...?" Then, suddenly, she was aware of it- a soft, warm feeling that enveloped her body... at first, she had believed it to be the afterglow of her orgasm, but now, she realized it was something else entirely... she felt... light. No... powerful.

"Ah, now you sense it," The Earth Mother nodded. "I have given you my blessing, child... a small portion of my power to command the earth to do as you will. Try it. Extricate yourself from this quicksand..."

(Command the earth...?) Celica blinked, looking down at the surface of the mire which still fondled her bare breasts... Taking a breath to clear her mind, she focused on the mud, concentrating... then, she felt her bosom slowly pull clear of the quick-mud's embrace... then her stomach emerged... her hips, her knees... soon, she was standing atop the moist earth, which was now firm beneath her feet. Unfortunately, her legs were still weak having endured two orgasms, making her lose her balance and fall on her butt, causing mud to splatter everywhere, though it did not take her in again...

Mila instinctively turned her head away, a small glob of mud impacting her cheek. "Clearly, you still need some practice," she stated, though her tone was light and amused. "But now, you can use my power to make him understand that you will not take no for an answer..."

"...well, if there is no other recourse, than I shall do so," Celica agreed hesitantly. "I shall endeavor not to abuse this power you have blessed me with, Earth Mother..."

"I have faith that you will not," Mila smirked, "or I would not have entrusted you with such power to begin with. Now dress yourself, and be on your way..."

"Yes, of course," the redhead nodded as she retrieved her clothing, dressing quickly... she would still have to clean herself properly later, but at least for now, her modesty was hidden. "Farewell, Lady Mila... and thank you!" She turned and left, a light bounce in her step.

"Farewell, Celica..." the goddess sighed. She would miss her, regardless of the circumstances... then she spied the offering that had been left behind. (Oh, I should get that into storage before it spoils...) But as she shifted her position, she felt the soft earth massage and caress her submerged body, gently suckling on her bosom... (Then again, it can probably keep for a few minutes more...) With that, the dragon maiden leaned back and relaxed in her muddy encasement...

To be continued...

Alm's gonna have no idea what hit him... :twisted: Hope you liked it so far!
Last edited by DJlurker on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Earth Mother's Blessing (Fire Emblem)

Postby PM2K » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:21 pm

Nice! :D A lovely story so far... but what will the future hold? We can only watch and wait... :D :twisted:

AnonymousQuote

Postby AnonymousQuote » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:11 am

Beautifully sexy and well written! Poor Alm won't know what hit him ;)

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Thanks for the comments so far. :mrgreen: Got a good start on the second part, but another non-QS story I'm writing is taking priority, so it might be another week or so... :|

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 pm

OK, the second and final part has come! Enjoy! :D

The Earth Mother's Blessing
A Fire Emblem: Echoes QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

Part 2- Alm's Seduction

Sir Alm of the Knights of Zofia walked through the forest, dressed in more casual clothes instead of his usual battle armor, as today was his day off... He still had his sword with him, as any good knight would, but he didn't anticipate having to use it today...

He ran a hand through his short green hair as he recalled recent events... his childhood friend, Celica, had recently moved back into the neighborhood, having resigned from her duties as a priestess... when Alm had asked why, Celica simply said that the Earth Mother had realized her faith wasn't absolute... (How could that be?) he wondered. (She's one of the most devoted of Mila's faithful that I've seen...) At least Celica herself hadn't seemed to broken up about it- she'd said that she would use the opportunity to reconnect with her old friends. Indeed, Gray, Tobin, Kliff, and even Faye had been happy to see her again...

And yet... something had seemed... off about Celica. Occasionally Alm would catch his old friend staring at him, with a slight smile on her face... almost like a predator scouting her prey...

Alm immediately mentally slapped himself. (Cut it out, Alm... This is Celica we're talking about here. She's probably just happy to spend time with you again...) Looking up, he gasped as he realized someone was standing in front of him, his hand instinctively going for his sword... then recognition kicked in.

"Celica!" the knight sighed in relief. "Gods, don't scare me like that... I nearly cut you down."

The redhead just smiled, her hands clasped in front of her. "You wouldn't really do that to me, would you Alm?"

"O-of course not..." Alm ducked his head in mild shame. "I'm sorry, Celica..."

"You should be," the former priestess retorted. She abruptly knelt down, pressing her hand to the ground...

Alm blinked in confusion at seeing this. "Uh, Celica, what are you-" He was interrupted as the ground beneath him suddenly liquified and gave away, the young knight sinking down to his knees in an instant. "W-what the heck?!" He tried to pull his legs out, to no avail, as the liquid earth grips them tightly. Even pulling with his hands doesn't help. Looking back up at the redhead, he exclaimed, "How are you- no, WHY are you doing this?!"

"The Earth Mother gave me her blessing," Celica responded with a smile, "a small portion of her power, to command the very earth itself... As to why..." She stood straight. "It's because you couldn't take the hint..."

"W-what hint?!" Alm asked confusedly, as he sank past his groin in the muck.

"I told you why I resigned from the priesthood..." the redhead stated, "why I came back... because my faith in Lady Mila wasn't absolute... because I desired another."

"Desired another...?" Surely she couldn't mean Duma, the god of the northern country of Rigel... then his train of thought finally checked into the proper station. "Wait... me?!"

"Finally, he obtains enlightenment," Celica declared facetiously, before making grabbing and pulling downward motions with her hands. Alm gasped as he felt his sword- no not just that, but also his pants, shoes, socks and underwear suddenly being sucked off his body by the mud, settling to his ribcage in the process... "And now, I shall have what I desire..." With that, she began to disrobe herself, Alm's eyes going wide as his childhood friend's nude body was slowly revealed to him, unable to avert his gaze...

"C... Celica..." Alm stammered as the smiling redhead slowly walked towards him, her feet disappearing into the quick-mud as she stopped in front of the knight, towering over him... (She's so... beautiful...) Then she began to pump her legs, sinking down quickly, shivering as her vagina was consumed... Soon, the liquid earth was fondling Celica's bosom, her cheeks flushed, her eyes closed as she gently quivered from the familiar feeling of the earth's soft caress all over her body... She then opened her eyes, locking her gaze with Alm's, smiling at him as she reached out and clasped his hands in her own, pulling themselves closer together...

Their lips suddenly met, as if attracted to each other like magnets, their eyes closing as they breathed through their noses, moaning softly... (Gods... how could I have been so blind?!) Alm thought to himself. Celica then separated from him, pushing her arms into the mud, grabbing the hem of Alm's shirt...

"This has to go," she said matter-of-factly, her lover unresisting as she pulled the mud-soaked shirt over his head and tossed it aside... "Much better." She was then surprised as Alm brought his arms back down, his hands coming to rest on Celica's breasts, before beginning to slowly knead the twin mounds of flesh... "Oh, Alm..." she moaned in delight, quivering as the knight gently thumbed her hard nipples... Then Alm took two handfuls of mud and smeared them over her mammaries, causing her moans to increase in volume...

"I'll bet Mila never did anything like this with you, huh?" Alm teased.

"Well... you're right, in a sense..." Celica gasped between moans of pleasure.

"In a sense...?" The young man blinked in confusion, his groping slowing to a halt.

Taking a deep breath to regain some focus, Celica replied, "In the sense that she never groped me like this..." She then opened her eyes and smiled. "But we DID make love to each other in deep mud similar to this..."

"Y-you what?!" Alm's eyes nearly bugged out at this.

"How do you think she imbued me with her blessing in the first place?" Celica smirked knowingly. "Though, to be fair, I never expected her to do such a thing... though it was quite enjoyable."

"Oh, gods..." Alm shuddered at the thought of the priestess and her goddess writhing and bucking against each other, chest deep in quicksand, crying out to the skies with flushed faces, which caused a certain part of his anatomy to become very stiff, almost painfully so... "Oh gods..." He briefly freaked out as Celica wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer... fortunately, he didn't penetrate her, his erection instead sliding along her thigh as her bodies came together. She definitely noticed, however, judging from the smile on her face... For the moment, though, she seemed content with simply engaging him in a deep throaty kiss, pushing her tongue between his lips, the knight responding in kind, wrapping his arms around her waist as they gently dueled with their tongues, rocking against each other, sending ripples over the surface of the mire that held them both...

After a minute or so of this, they separated again, strings of salivas stretching between their lips, which soon broke and dropped into the mud. "Celica... I'm so sorry... I should have known why you came back after so long. I feel like such a fool for not seeing it sooner..."

"...Well, for what it's worth, I was hoping to not have to resort to such drastic measures to get you to understand," Celica admitted. "Honestly, I was afraid doing this to you would go all wrong..."

"I trust you, Celica. I always have," Alm reassured her. "Not once did it enter my mind that you intended to bury me alive, where no one could find me..."

"Then what did you think?" Celica inquired, her tone of voice slightly teasing.

"I... I didn't know what to think. But then again, that was probably the idea, wasn't it? Doing something I'd never expect, to get me to open my eyes and see what was in front of me all along..." Alm hugged Celica a little tighter.

"...Yes, I suppose you're right. But we're not finished yet..." the former priestess disengaged her embrace and pushed herself away, once again burying her arms in the mud, searching for something...

Alm drew in a deep breath as he felt his lover's hand close around his erection. "Oh gods... Celica... now? I-if we do that here, we'll bury ourselves for sure..."

"Oh ye of little faith, Alm," Celica chastised him. "You forget, this isn't any normal quicksand... this is the Earth Mother's blessing. Surely she will not allow any harm to befall us..." She slowly guided him to her opening.

"B-but you're still a virgin," Alm pointed out. "It's gonna hurt, the first time..."

"I'm well aware of that," the redhead retorted. "But I'm sure, compared to the pain I've had to endure fighting off pirates and desert bandits, that this will be minor in comparison..." With that, she pushed her hips forward, her vagina swallowing the head of his penis, which caused him to thrust froward, deeper into her...

Alm hesitated as he felt his erection encounter her barrier. But then he felt Celica's legs wrapping around his thighs, making it clear she wasn't taking no for an answer... Steeling himself, he pushed his hands deeper into the quick-mud, grasping his lover's buttocks to brace himself, then slowly pushing forward...

"Gaahhhh!" Celica groaned as her lover's erection breached her hymen, feeling pain lancing through her body... (Okay, that hurt worse than I thought...) Despite this, she tightened her leg's grip on his thighs, forcing him to push deeper, until he was buried to the hilt inside her. Refocusing her gaze, she saw Alm's concerned face.

"You OK?" the knight asked. "It did hurt, didn't it?"

"A little," the former priestess gasped. "But maybe this will help..." She promptly kissed his lips again, pushing her tongue in, which helped to distract from the pain... Alm moved his arms up to wrap around her waist again, sucking on Celica's lips and tongue, feeling the soft, lukewarm mud lapping between his chest and her cleavage...

After a few more minutes of frenching, Celica loosened her legs' death grip on her lover, letting his penis pull out slightly... This time, there was no pain, only pleasure. She pulled away a little more to be sure, before finally releasing her kiss and speaking, "Alm... I think I'm ready now."

"A... All right." The green-haired knight slowly thrust back into her, before pulling out a little... thrust in, pull out, thrust in, pull out...

"Oh yes..." Celica moaned as she began to move her hips back and forth in response. "Do it, Alm... don't hold back..."

"This mud's kinda thick, you know..." Alm mildly protested. But as soon as he said that, the area around where they joined seemed to loosen up somewhat, allowing him to thrust with a faster pace, causing Celica to moan and quiver in delight, as she responded in kind... despite their increased motion, the two didn't appear to be sinking any deeper at the moment, though Celica was really enjoying the feeling of the mud lapping and sucking at her bosom with every thrust Alm made... to the point where she hit orgasm, throwing her head back and crying out ferally as her bloodstream was set aflame...

Alm was forced to stop as Celica's vagina clamped down hard on his erection... he wasn't quite there yet, though, not ready to release... Still, he had a good view in front of him, seeing Celica quake and quiver, the quicksand sucking at her bosom, the look of sheer joy and ecstasy on her face... He hugged her a little tighter as she came down from her high, panting and gasping for breath, still quivering slightly...

"Alm..." she moaned as she slowly regained awareness. "You didn't...?"

"Wasn't ready yet," the young knight shrugged. "I'll definitely be there next time, though..." He remained still, allowing Celica a minute to recover... Then they started again, no words necessary, soon settling into a consistent rhythm of thrusting and bucking, again sending ripples through the bog as they made passionate love to each other...

"Oh, Alm, ohhh, yes..." Celica moaned as her breasts were fully consumed and massaged by the mud...

"Ohhh, Celica," Alm grunted in response, before realizing that the mire had closed over his shoulders... "Oh crap, we're going down..."

"Don't be... afraid..." His lover gasped as her pleasure rose along with the mire's level. "Trust in... the Earth Mother..."

"I trust... you, Celica..." The knight responded as he thrust harder into her, the quicksand lapping at his chin, wanting to finish before they smothered... His efforts proved effective, as Celica once again screamed in ecstasy, throwing her head back, the quick-mud soaking into her hair, her vagina once again squeezing Alm's erection hard... this time, he came as well, shooting his seed deep into her uterus, tilting his head back as the mud framed his face...

The two remained in that position as they rode out their mutual orgasms, crying out to the skies above, uncaring of anyone nearby that might've heard them... As he came down from his high, Alm felt himself slip completely beneath the surface, the mud swiftly flowing into his mouth and nose... strangely, he doesn't choke on the liquid earth, even as his lips somehow find Celica's once more, the former priestess instinctively frenching him once more, swirling the mud in their mouths slightly... As his consciousness faded, Alm's final thought was, (Well, it's not... the worst way to go...)

The green-haired young man jerked awake with a gasp, looking around him, seeing the forest around him, exactly as it had been before... then he became aware of something warm beneath him- Celica, who appeared to be asleep, though her face showed a very content smile... Alm then realized that he and his newfound lover were completely clean- there was no trace of the quick-mud which had consumed them, the ground below them as solid as it ever had been.

Looking to his right, Alm spotted his clothes- folded and completely clean, even his shirt, which he knew had been halfway soaked with mud when Celica removed it... As he shifted to get off his girlfriend, his testicles abruptly throbbed in pain, causing him to grit his teeth... (Yeah, Celica's not the only one who's gonna be sore for a while...) Moving slowly, he managed to extract his now-flaccid penis from her opening, before sliding off her completely, painfully crawling over to his clothes, pulling his shirt on first, then his socks... he winced as he pulled on his underwear, but thankfully the soreness had abated somewhat by this point.

"Well, you're in a hurry to get dressed," he heard a familiar voice behind him, turning his head, he saw that Celica had awakened, now lay on her side one hand draped over her hip, her eyes half-lidded and showing off a seductive smile... Alm again mentally kicked himself for having not realized what a beautiful woman his childhood friend had grown into...

Aloud he said, "Shouldn't you be getting dressed too? I mean, what someone comes into the woods looking for us? Like Gray, for instance?"

Hearing the name of her somewhat-perverted friend seemed to snap Celica back to full awareness, the redhead swiftly shifting to a sitting position as Alm tossed her clothes to her. "Y-yes, I suppose you have a point..." Despite feeling sore between her legs, she managed to cover herself quickly as Alm finished pulling his pants on... Standing up, the knight walked over and retrieved his sheathed sword, before walking back towards Celica and offering her his hand... "Thank you," the former priestess said as she finished dressing, accepting his aid, letting him pull her up to a standing position, though she had to lean on him for support.

"You're sore too, huh?" The knight asked with a knowing smirk.

"I just need a minute... distract me, please." She looked up at him with a anticipatory look on her face, her unspoken wish swiftly granted as Alm kissed her passionately once more...

But alas, all good things have to come to an end... "Aaaaaalm! Hey, Alm! Where are you?! Please tell me you didn't get eaten by a bear or something..." The two lovers broke off at hearing the voice... thankfully, it wasn't Gray, but Tobin, the brown-haired archer who had joined the knighthood to support his family that entered the clearing, though he quickly halted at seeing Alm and Celica in an affectionate embrace. "Uh..."

"Do you mind, Tobin?" Alm growled in annoyance. "Celica and I are having a private moment here..."

"Uh, sorry! Sorry!" Tobin put up his hands in a defensive gesture. "I'll, uh, I'll c-come back later!" he quickly turned and vanished back into the trees.

"Not a word of this to Gray, you hear me?!" the knight called after him.

His friend's voice echoed back, "No worries, man! My lips are sealed!"

"...You don't mean to keep our relationship a secret, do you?" Celica inquired.

"No, but I'd rather Gray and the others find out on our own terms," Alm responded. "Can you walk yet?"

The redhead shifted, wincing as she felt pain from between her legs from the motion. "I think I need a little longer..."

"I can wait," her lover assured her. "So, tell me... was it worth it?"

"Yes, very much so," Celica nodded. "Though, I think we need to try and take it a little easier next time..."

"Well, maybe next time, you shouldn't sink us into magical quicksand," Alm half-snarked.

"That won't happen anymore," the former priestess shook her head. "I sense that the Earth Mother's power has left me... it seems her blessing was only temporary. Though, it certainly did the trick..."

"It sure did," the young man nodded in agreement. "Just as long as you realize good relationships aren't built on physical attraction alone... but I'm sure you already knew that."

"Of course," Celica acknowledged. "But I'm sure we can make it work..." She shifted again. "Okay, I think I can walk now."

"Okay then..." Alm nodded as the two of them began to make their way out of the forest... "I'm sure this goes without saying, but next time we do the act, I'd rather it be in bed, or at least someplace solid..."

"Mm-hmm..."

"But the time after that... maybe, if you happen to find another mud pit somewhere..."

Celica looked up at him and smiled. "Well, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to have a look around the nearby swamps in my alone time..."

~*Fin*~

So, was that sexy and romantic enough for you? ;) Let me know!
Last edited by DJlurker on Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kerri zhong

Re: The Earth Mother's Blessing (Fire Emblem) (final part up!)

Postby kerri zhong » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:55 am

i need a sequel soon ! that was awesome!!

DJlurker

Re: The Earth Mother's Blessing (Fire Emblem) (final part up!)

Postby DJlurker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:04 pm

kerri zhong wrote:i need a sequel soon ! that was awesome!!

Unfortunately, I have other writing projects at the moment, so a sequel is not feasible at this time. :( Glad you enjoyed the story, though. 8-)

Return to “Stories”