What's your perfect submersion like?

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Kipcicles2

What's your perfect submersion like?

Postby Kipcicles2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:33 pm

A question I wanted to ask the quicksand community is:

What is your perfect submersion like?

For this, I wanna hear how you have always pictured a character's head or face sink under how you would love it. It doesn't matter if it's erotic or perilous, I just want you opinion.

Here's mine:
Usually a female, young of age and has an upturned or a button nose. They have other facial features but they don't really matter.
The way they would sink under is that they would struggle from neck-deep and tilt their head back to keep their face from the substance (usually for me it would be a thick, chocolate brown, oozing mud). They would give up struggling but they still sink deeper. The muck slowly climbs up their face and their mouth would disapear with a couple of small bubbles. They tilt their head back and their eyes disappear too. Then, (my favourite part) their upturned/button nose is at the surface, taking in as much oxygen as it can until the nostrils sink under and they revert to blowing bubbles with their mouth. Then the tip of their nose would slowly disappear with loads of bubbles spurting out!

What's yours?
Just an uptuned nose at the surface (。◕‿◕。)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: What's your perfect submersion like?

Postby PM2K » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:19 pm

Can't really improve on what you describe there... I'd add in more vocalizations, as she tries to cry out through a mouthful of mud or wet sand. Gurgly and muffled.

Every now and then, I'd like to see some hand action too, grasping at the humid air, or clawing at the surface of nature's death trap in vain for a last minute handhold. Then the hand slips under... sometimes grasping a branch or something which fails to hold her up. A thick swirl of long hair follws her down as she vanishes. marked by a dirty froth of bubbles boiling the sand/mud. :)

Kipcicles2

Postby Kipcicles2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:53 pm

PM2K wrote:Can't really improve on what you describe there... I'd add in more vocalizations, as she tries to cry out through a mouthful of mud or wet sand. Gurgly and muffled.

Every now and then, I'd like to see some hand action too, grasping at the humid air, or clawing at the surface of nature's death trap in vain for a last minute handhold. Then the hand slips under... sometimes grasping a branch or something which fails to hold her up. A thick swirl of long hair follws her down as she vanishes. marked by a dirty froth of bubbles boiling the sand/mud. :)

That would be a really nice way to end a quicksand scene!
Just an uptuned nose at the surface (。◕‿◕。)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:51 pm

mine is a full figured female, nude or topless or at least with her blouse so torn/ripped that her breasts are exposed... maybe let's go with ripped top just barely holding together under she starts struggling
some villain has tied her up and intends the quicksand to dispose of her once and for all... she is dropped into the mire and sinks thigh deep... it's a thick mixture so she sinks slowly, twisting and struggling as her body slides in deeper... the rate really slows down when she is chest deep so that her boobs go in and out as she fights until she is shoulder deep
at which point it's time for me to rescue her :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:52 pm

i realize looking at your question that this is not a submersion... but i'm in the minority who don't actually want my damsel to submerge
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:44 pm

The final moments are quite delicate. When watching i want to believe in a realistic scenario and this includes the impression of a vertical sink. When the models head is in a too much horizontal position, it becomes increasingly evident that she is more or less lying in the mud and pulling her upper body down.

The following picture shows that:
2.jpg

In my opinion a sinking with a less bent head looks better and is more believable (victim is standing upright, trying to get up but gets pulled down even more). The model mouth sinks beneath the surface, then the nose, then her terrified eyes, finally her forehead and hair:
1.jpg

The second picture also features a somewhat drier layer of loose peat. I have a liking for these scenes, because the peat forms a very nice pit around the model and adds a few more important seconds before it's finally over. Shown here:
3.jpg
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:17 pm

I was a lifeguard and swimming instructor for many years and have seen, in that capacity, what people do when losing a battle to stay afloat. First, its the MOUTH they try to keep above the surface as long as possible. That is, they will tilt the head back to keep the mouth above the surface. The second thing they do is to raise one hand above the surface as though to call for help as they are no longer able to use the voice.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Ace

Postby Ace » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:35 am

Kipcicles2 wrote:Usually a female, young of age and has an upturned or a button nose. They have other facial features but they don't really matter.

Thanks for assuring us it's not just a face with a nose and nothing else, I was almost really confused there.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:46 am

Fred588 wrote:The second thing they do is to raise one hand above the surface as though to call for help as they are no longer able to use the voice.

The arms of my damsels are stuck deep in the mud. While struggling in the thick bog first she tried to use them to push against the mud, then she did search for anything buried that might give a hold (some branch or even some old, rotten plant). When she tries to lift her arms again, she realizes that the mud is too thick and her strength is to low :( :(
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:09 pm

bogbud wrote:
Fred588 wrote:The second thing they do is to raise one hand above the surface as though to call for help as they are no longer able to use the voice.

The arms of my damsels are stuck deep in the mud. While struggling in the thick bog first she tried to use them to push against the mud, then she did search for anything buried that might give a hold (some branch or even some old, rotten plant). When she tries to lift her arms again, she realizes that the mud is too thick and her strength is to low :( :(

My view on this is that the stuck arms bit is very plausible. But the post to which I replied was about being realistic.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Stories”