What's your perfect submersion like?

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: What's your perfect submersion like?

Postby PM2K » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Fred588 wrote:I was a lifeguard and swimming instructor for many years and have seen, in that capacity, what people do when losing a battle to stay afloat. First, its the MOUTH they try to keep above the surface as long as possible. That is, they will tilt the head back to keep the mouth above the surface. The second thing they do is to raise one hand above the surface as though to call for help as they are no longer able to use the voice.

Excellent point, from the voice of experience. Thanks for that. :D

maps

Postby maps » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:46 am

Drawing a blank. Which Darby scene is that?
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:48 am

I too like a straight-ahead submergence, going from mouth to nose to eyes, and so on, with bubbles in front of her. I especially like if there’s a resigned look in her eyes before they go under.

What we haven’t seen enough of, however, is that classic cliché where the girl holds her nose and puffs her cheeks just before submergence. True, not very realistic, but cute in a way: it says, “I’m a goner, might as well hold out as long as I can”, despite that fact that a deep breath is not going to do much good, which is quite sexy for me. Besides, QS Visuals did it once before, but missed out on the actual submergence.

cave-girls_36.jpg

Maybe even have a hand waving goodbye as it goes under. That says that she accepts that no help is coming and this journey is the full staycation. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Reminds me of how awesome the Cave Girls scene was... the lack of an actual on camera submergence did disappoint me, considering the great build up to it... but I suspect that is because on site conditions didn't permit our ladies to do so. They faked it rather nicely, though, with their off screen voices abruptly ceasing, and a quick shot of a thrashing hand slipping under.

That was pretty cool... those liquid splattering and gloppy sounds were nice to hear. :D

hadomountain

Postby hadomountain » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:08 pm

sinking vertically---male or female. the mud (prefer boggy thick mud to sand) goes over their mouth---arms are stuck under so its just their eyes, nose and head stuck above the surface---they muffle and make cute expressions with their pleading eyes before slowly sinking all the way under---lots of bubbles once they've been under for a while.

Thearbiter2

Postby Thearbiter2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 pm

I'm more into the Damsel in Distress scenario myself. A full figured girl early to mid 20s walking along then stumbling into quicksand. She'd scream and beg for help fighting the sand as it slowly swallows her. The thrashing only encourages the hunger of the sand. I'd show up just as her head went under and her arm sticks out of the sand waiting for the last minute save or I'd just let it go and retrieve the footage from a hidden camera.
Staying positive doesn't mean you don't feel sad or angry sometimes, it just means you keep going anyway. -Andrew WK

Return to “Stories”