TSAR BOMBA: Quicksand Style

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
The Great Red Spot

TSAR BOMBA: Quicksand Style

Postby The Great Red Spot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:08 am

Friday, July, 20, 2018

During a hot Summer day at a remote beach by Lake Almanor near the town of Chester, California, a group of 12 college students off for the summer, are playing volleyball. the twelve players consisted of Five girls, and seven boys on two teams, one team had 2 girls, and 4 boys, and the other team had 3 girls, and 3 boys.

Karina Alnitak, one of the female players, hits the white ball back over the net to one of the male players, who hits the ball towards another female player on Karina's team. Darla Thorne, a fair skinned blonde Scandinavian American girl, and the only other female player on Karina's team hits the ball towards Rigel Bellix, an overweight African American male player on the other team, who hits it over the net to Arnold Garvey, a male player on Karina and Darla's team who looked like Jack Black, who then hits it to Karen Russel, a female player on the rival team.

Karen hits the ball over the net to Darla, who ends up knocking the ball into the nearby bush when it bounces off her hand. "For Crying it loud, Darla!" shouted Stephanie Parker, a teammate of Karen, "Can't you even hit a ball right!" "Lay off Stephanie!" shouted Karina in Darla's defense, "It's not her fault the ball was knocked into the woods, your friend hit the ball like a lunatic, any of us would have missed that!" "At least she is not a cheater who shows off fake boobies in a bright green skimpy bikini like some people I know!" Stephanie talked back rudely. Karina looked down toward her breasts, which stood out too well when wearing that bright green Brazilian bikini of hers. Her butt also stood out slightly better than all the other girls on the beach, even though she wasn't wearing a micro thong bikini bottom, her scrunch bottom revealed enough cheek for guys to eyeball her backside without blinking.

Karina Alnitak was probably the most beautiful and sexiest girl on the beach. She had bright green eyes, her shiny skin was sort of a very light tan color, she had long wavy black hair. She was enough to make any college dude dream about her. In other words, She was almost like a perfect replica of Amelie from the animated TV show 6Teen, But not underage!(Karina Alnitak is 19) :!:

"These are not implants you little bitch!" Karina shouted at Stephanie in an furious tone of voice, throwing back her wavy black hair, which glazed in the blazing sun! "I never had plastic surgery, My boobs aren't fake!" "Well Darla still has to go get the ball she lost on us!" Stephanie smirked in an unpleasant statement. "Oh all right I'll go get your stupid precious ball!" Darla roared out in an annoyed form of anger, "Just to shut you the f@#k up!" As Darla stormed away into the nearby woods Stephanie called out to her, "And don't go stopping for ice cream along the way!" Darla shot back an unfriendly glare at Stephanie as she disappeared into the bush nearby.

"Stephanie why are you always such a bitch!" Karina said angrily at Stephanie, who was fiddling with her red hair. "You, and Karen are the ones who should be in there looking for our ball, If Karen never hit it too hard in the first place, we would have still been playing, and having fun, at least you guys can get your asses in there and help look for it!" "And get my feet dirty, you know how much these manicures cost!" Stephanie said sarcastically. "Fine. I'm going in there to help her find our ball." Karina said out loud to the others, "The rest of you can either pitch in, or you all can stay here and waste your time, what are you all going to do?!" out of everyone, only Rigel and Arnold stepped over to join Karina.

In the bush Darla was looking around in shrubs to see where the volleyball ended up. When she finally found it, she came across a small swampy meadow. The ball lay next to a large pool of wet muddy black sand, despite few dead trees here and there, the meadow itself was a very beautiful sight, with wildflowers growing almost everywhere, and a waterfall that could be seen and heard in the distance. As Darla picked up the ball, she decided to take a selfie of herself in the most beautiful environment she ever seen. As she held out her smartphone in front of her, trying to capture the wind blowing through her braided blonde hair, Darla's foot suddenly tripped against something on the ground, and she fell backwards into the wet muddy black sand the ball had been laying next to. Upon trying to get up, the wet muddy sand suddenly gives way beneath her, and Darla begins to sink into the muck. As Darla struggles to free herself, she sinks even deeper until the wet black muddy sand completely consumes her lower torso.

Searching for both the ball and Darla, Karina, Rigel and Arnold begin hearing screams for help in the distance, and began following the voices to discover Darla sunk up to her breasts in the muck, with both legs still sticking out. Almost instantly upon discovering Darla's grim situation, Arnold and Rigel burst out into hysterical laughter, and began to sing, "Splish, splash, Queen Elsa fell into quicksand. Long about a Saturday night, yeah, blub, blub, relaxing in the mud, thinking everythin' was allright!" "YOU STUPID FAT JERKS GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE AND START HELPING!!" Karina screamed out to Rigel and Arnold in such unbelievable rage, as Rigel and Arnold continued their hysterical laughter, Rigel even pulling out his smartphone to begin videotaping the scene. :lol:

Karina grabbed a small tree branch, and after switch-lashing Rigel, and Arnold, she held it out to Darla, whose head, right hand, and legs were only left above the surface. "Grab onto the stick and I'll pull you out!" Darla tried her best to try and grab on to the stick, but couldn't reach it. As Darla's head and hand submerged, leaving only her legs, and bare feet above the surface, Karina, leaning in too far falls into the quicksand knees first landing flat on her belly! Karina, now stuck in the quicksand tries to free herself, but begins sinking by the head. With both her lower legs and her left arm submerged, with no hope of freeing them from the thick mud, Karina witnesses Darla's final moments as Darla's legs sink lower, and lower until her bare feet disappear forever beneath the surface beside Karina.

Knowing Darla was now gone, Karina now knew it was only a matter of time before the bog claimed her too! She yells out to Rigel and Arnold to help her but the two retards just keep giggling and videotaping Karina, and formerly Darla's unfortunate situation. Still lying flat on her stomach, the wet muddy black sand was now touching the bottom of Karina's chin, her upper torso was almost completely submerged, but her lower torso, and butt were still high above the surface. Now a very dark realization came over Karina, within a couple minutes, Karina would suffer the most embarrassing and stupid way you could ever imagine someone drowning in quicksand, and two boys were videotaping her!

"RIGEL!! ARNOLD!! STOP VIDEOTAPING AND HELP ME YOU PERVERTED HOOLIGANS!!" Karina screamed so loudly, hoping that the others would hear her. But Arnold and Rigel just kept videotaping Karina on Rigel's smartphone which was now being held almost directly above Karina, they were going to enjoy this! With one last gasp Karina's head plunged down into the wet muddy black sand, bubbles erupting in front of her face as her mouth and nose submerged, tears burst from Karina's eyes as they closed seconds before her entire head, and upper torso were completely submerged, and only her butt remained above the surface. Within 10 seconds from this point, Karina's butt lurched downwards her left side, sinking lower into the bog, enveloping the last of her bright green scrunch bikini bottom until the wet muddy black sand closed over the exposed shiny light tan skin on her right butt cheek. Karina was now gone!

Where Karina once was, was now a stretch of level muddy black sand, with bubbles erupting from somewhere down below the surface, and a spiral galaxy-like whirlpool shape where Karina's butt was 5 seconds ago. The bubbling noise of the bog slowly faded away with Darla and Karina's flowery essence as the wet muddy black sand finally settled. All that remained on the surface of the bog was the volleyball, which lay in the middle of the pool of muddy sand.

Rigel and Arnold, remained standing at the edge of the bog in a trance, "Rigel, please tell me you got that!" Arnold said, turning his head toward Rigel, who replied, "I got it all, Stephanie is going to like this!"

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: TSAR BOMBA: Quicksand Style

Postby PM2K » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:42 pm

I like it! :D

Be a cool film or artistic project.... you may have to reduce the number of ladies involved to make it simpler and more feasible to do...

The Great Red Spot

Re: TSAR BOMBA: Quicksand Style

Postby The Great Red Spot » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 am

PM2K.

I'm glad you seemed to like my description of a bikini babe sinking to her doom in quicksand, since I find girls in bikinis sinking in that Frankenstein position where their butt is the last part to go under to be unbelievably hot (more like 50,000 Kelvin) from my point of view. :twisted: However I highly doubt such a scene will appear in a movie or TV show anytime soon due to the fact that quicksand critics would say, "This is the fakest of the fake!" because in reality a person (especially a supermodel-built chick) would be far more buoyant in mud lying down than standing up! To make a scene like this, either they would have to make the quicksand more water than mud, or they would have to CGI the whole scene.

As for the you may have to reduce the number of ladies involved to make it simpler and more feasible to do... statement, I'm not sure if you mean reducing the number of ladies in the quicksand itself, or removing the girls not intended for sinking, my trick is making the girls to be sunk more attractive than the ones that aren't going to be sunk, with the so-called butt last sinker being the most attractive of them all.

To be honest this story is still a work in progress, and I am starting a more advanced version of this story for a future comic strip or CGI animation, and I have already started working on my Karina character. (She might resemble Megan Fox) 8-) But it'll be quite a while before these are seen on the internet, it'll take a while for me to afford a scanner in order to post the comic strip, and as for the animation, it'll probably take years to learn how to use Blender, Maya, Poser or any of that software.

Return to “Stories”