A Sweet Hiking Story (second part added!)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

A Sweet Hiking Story (second part added!)

Postby DJlurker » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Time for another entry in the 'Sweet' story series! ;)

A Sweet Hiking Story

by DJlurker

"Damn it!"

It had all been for nothing.

Ever since she and her friend/sometimes-lover Veronica had been discovered at the park wallowing in the mud pit by a park ranger, Heather had taken it upon herself to try and find a new mudding spot, one which was a bit further away from civilization and thus prying eyes. She'd spent hours poring over Google Maps of the local area, finally finding what appeared to be a promising spot a distance up the river from where they lived.

She had taken every precaution, packing energy bars, water bottles, a compass, and of course, a sturdy walking stick. Heather had also made certain her phone had been fully charged before leaving on her hiking trip, just in case... Fortunately, the actual hike had been uneventful, if somewhat tiring.

But now, it seemed as if all that effort had been wasted, as the muddy spot in question is barely knee-deep, and almost as thin as the water that flows nearby...

"What a fucking disappointment!" Heather curses in frustration. She wasn't normally given to profanity, but considering the circumstances... (I've been hanging around Veronica too much,) she thinks to herself. Sighing resignedly, she pulls her hiking stick from the muck, and turns to leave... She can't check her GPS due to bad reception, but she uses her compass to determine the approximate direction she needs to walk towards home... (My best route seems to be just following the river for now,) Heather decides, as she sets off...

A few minutes later, Heather is lost in her thoughts as she continues to walk along the riverbank... Said thoughts are mostly disappointment at her failure, and how Veronica would react... Maybe if she was lucky, her friend would give her a 'massage' out of sympathy, one corner of the brunette's mouth turning upward slightly...

Suddenly, the sod gave away beneath her left foot, causing her to pitch forward, the ponytailed young woman catching herself on her hands, the ground beneath them pressing downward ominously...

"Oh, for ffffreak's sake!" Heather barely avoids cursing again as she feels water soaking into her left sock and sneaker. Veronica would likely be laughing her head off if she had been watching... ('That's what you get for having your head in the clouds all the time!') Heather imagined her saying. Heaving a sigh, she reaches over and grabs her walking stick, intending to use it as a lever to push herself up and out of this mud puddle...

But as she presses it down into the mud, the stick fails to find purchase, sinking deeper and deeper... Heather loses her balance as a result, face-planting in the sod, which wobbles and heaves from the impact... clearly the hidden quicksand pit is much larger than first assumed... "No way," Heather whispers as she picks her head up. Here, of all places? Surely it was too good to be true... Pushing up with her hands, they abruptly break through the sod, sinking up to the elbows in an instant. Grunting in frustration, the brunette shifts her body backwards to extract them...

Only for the sod beneath her legs to give way, plunging her up to her buttocks in dark brown liquid mud. She instinctively tries to stand up, straightening her legs, only for them to press down deeper into the mud, now sunk to her waist...

"Oh God," Heather gasps out, as she presses her arms on the surface, now in an upright position, only for them to sink in and get stuck. She wriggles a bit, and is rewarded with feeling the cool quick-mud pressing up on her bosom from beneath... She looks down, seeing her C-cup breasts now floating on the surface, her sky-blue T-shirt making quite a contrast with the dark color of the mire... She shivers, though whether from fear or pleasure, she isn't certain...

She remains still for a minute, breathing deeply to calm herself, feeling the mud slowly thicken around her submerged body... She then begins to giggle at the irony, of having stumbled into a hidden bottomless quicksand pit after the previous exposed mud pit had been such a disappointment... In Google Maps, it would have looked like any other patch of grass...

(OK, focus, Heather,) she thinks to herself. (You're sunk deep in bottomless mud, your stick's out of reach, and you're still wearing your backpack...) Fortunately, she hadn't packed it *too* heavy, so it floated along with her, instead of weighing her down... She would still have to separate from it in order to escape, though.

Moving slowly, she brings her arms up and out of the quicksand, before methodically sliding one, then the other arm out of the straps of her backpack... she then manages to lift it from behind her, before turning and hurling it to her left. It bounces once, then rolls a short distance before stopping, apparently on terra firma.

As for Heather, the throwing actions sinks her down to her nipples in the quick-mud, gasping as the liquid gently sucks at them, causing a wave of heat through her body... Closing her eyes, she leans back a bit, pulling her bosom clear, her arms lightly braced against the surface, taking deep breaths to try and calm down, resisting the urge to start touching herself... (Don't wanna risk going under, do we?) she chastised herself.

Once she got a handle on her arousal, she began to slowly, deliberately backstroke through the quicksand, moving her legs as best as she was able to assist in her effort of escape... soon, she reaches some undisturbed sod, but any attempt to pull herself up and onto causes it to give way to more soft mud beneath...

"Geez, how big *is* this mud pit?!" she grunts in frustration as she cuts a trail of mud through the grass... finally, her feet find purchase on solid ground below the mud, Heather moving back a little further before pulling herself into a sitting position, the quicksand fondling her bosom once more, causing her to shiver... Now that the fear of sinking under was no more, her arousal was returning with a vengeance... Before she realizes it, her left hand is rubbing mud over her hard nipples, while her right has found its way between her legs...

"Ugh, I know it's been a while, but geez..." Heather gasps as waves of pleasure pulse through her body, as her hands continue to move of their own accord... She could just imagine what would happen when she brought Veronica out here...

It is a calm, cool night, lit by the full moon. Heather sees Veronica standing in front of her, wearing her tight black dress with the V-cut exposing her cleavage, along with the matching opera gloves... Looking down, the ponytailed woman sees that she is wearing her dark blue gown with thin shoulder straps, also with full length matching gloves...

"I'll go first," Veronica states, walking away from Heather, swaying her hips slightly as her sandaled feet vanish into the mud... The ponytailed girl can only watch as the hem of her lover's dress disappears into the quicksand, then her knees... When she is up to her hips, Veronica looks back, the moonlight reflecting off her short, jet-black hair and red headband... "Join me?"

Heather needs no further invitation, stumbling forward, falling to her knees, as her feet fail to find purchase... feeling the quick-mud rising up her thighs, she reaches out to Veronica, who leans forward to grab hold, pulling her in closer... by the time they're embracing, the two have sunk to their waists...

They remain like that for a short time, staring into each other's eyes with knowing smiles on their faces... Soon Veronica pushes away a little bit, as she begins to rummage in her purse... "Cigarette?" she offers, pulling one out.

"Certainly," Heather agrees, taking it as Veronica pulls out another cancer stick and a lighter... After a few flicks, it ignites, the brunette lighting up, before holding the lighter out to Heather, who puts one end of her cigarette between her lips before touching the other end to the flame, puffing a few times to ensure it is lit properly. Veronica then puts the lighter away, pulling at her cigarette before removing it from her lips, blowing out a cloud of smoke that hangs in the air... Her lover follows her lead, taking a drag from her own cigarette, and blowing some smoke of her own...

The two ladies smile at each other as they work themselves down to their bosoms in the quicksand, shivering as the cool wet mud presses on the undersides of their breasts... they both have one arm sunk in, while the other hand holds their cancer sticks between their fingers... Heather swears she can hear opera music in the background... ('The Sorcerer's Apprentice'?), she thinks...

Heather watches as Veronica pulls at her cigarette, blowing another cloud of smoke in time with a cymbal crash... Heather does the same, feeling the smoke swirl in her lungs before exhaling herself... Veronica drags and exhales, a cymbal crash, Heather pulls briefly and exhales, another cymbal crash...

However, the smoke they exhale does not dissipate, but instead seems to billow around them, as if to engulf them... Veronica stares seductively at her fellow mudlarker as she slowly places her cancer stick between her lips, before pushing her gloved arm down into the mud, past the elbow... Heather shivers as she does the same, lightly puffing at the cigarette as the cloud of smoke engulfs them completely, the two now only visible as silhouettes... Veronica jerks upward, as if trying to escape her muddy entrapment, the ash end of her cigarette glowing, Heather quaking with pleasure as she copies her lover's movements... The two continue to puff, sink, smoke and struggle as the smoke cloud surrounding them grows and expands, covering the entire forest...

Heather screams as her orgasm slams into her with the force of a Mack truck, bringing her back to reality as she jerks and bucks against the quicksand, which has engulfed all but her face... her hands continue to work her breast and pussy as the unending waves of white-hot heat surge through her, from her head to the tips of her fingers and toes, the latter curling inside her shoes from the intensity of her ecstasy...

She cries out one final time before coming down from her peak, actually briefly submerging beneath the muck, the sudden cutoff of air causing her to instinctively pull herself upward, coughing slightly as she gets back into a sitting position, removing her hand from between her legs as the other one wipes mud from her face. Once she catches her breath, she can only chuckle and shake her head in disbelief at herself.

"God, I'm insatiable sometimes..." (And what the hell kind of daydream was THAT?! I've never smoked, and Veronica kicked the habit! And why 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice', of all things?!) Sure, Fantasia had been one of her favorite movies, but still... Getting her feet underneath her, Heather slowly stands up, mud sloughing off her body as she does so... it appeared to be only groin to waist-deep here.

Looking out over the expanse, Heather can see her discarded backpack a fair distance away, inwardly groaning at how far she'll have to crawl to retrieve it... But first, she wanted to get back on solid ground. Turning around, she slowly trudges through the brown slop, trying to ignore sensation of the mud pressing against her groin... Thankfully, it gets shallower as she moves along, the quicksand only up to her knees now... then she hits the edge, swiftly pulling herself free of the suction, before collapsing in a heap, panting for breath...

After a short while she turns over, laying on her back, staring at the clouds in the sky. She still has to rest for a bit to recover her stamina, before she can even think about going to retrieve her backpack... (I'm definitely gonna need an energy bar from that pack once I get myself over there...) As she drifts off into her nap, though, one final thought crosses her mind...

(Veronica is going to love this place...)

So, I'm not sure if I wanted to write a 'Part 2' for this story, only because I dunno if I can top the 'dream sequence' from this one... So please, let me know your opinion... :ugeek:
Last edited by DJlurker on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

DJlurker

Re: A Sweet Hiking Story

Postby DJlurker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Well, it’s been almost a week and no response, so I’ll have to take that as a no. :( Guess I’ll just have to move onto the next story then…

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Only just stumbled upon your story. Pretty enjoyable, and well-written!

I'm not into smoking, but that aspect didn't put me off either, so it gets a thumbs up from me!

When I visit the forums, I use "Quick Links / New Posts" on the top left of the forum to see everything new in all sections. If it's been a while, I might not actually get time to look at everything new, and the next time I visit the things I missed aren't 'New Posts' anymore, so there's invariably going to be a few things I miss altogether if someone doesn't post in that thread again. I imagine quite a few other people browse the forums using the same method.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:21 pm

I liked it. Please don't interpret a lack of comments for a lack of interest. A lot of people tend not to say anything.

You should just write what you want to and post it because you can, and not because you hope people like it. Over time, you've had people telling you they like your stuff, so just go with it. Follow your muse. Chances are, there are others out here who will also like it.

I write because I love to, and while some of my stuff is more popular than others, I don't let that phase me. I just write to please me first. It is a bonus when others get a kick out of it. :D

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:19 am

Nice work
For some reason when I read the line " the smoke didn't dissapate" I thought the maiden would appear for some reason
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:15 am

PM2K wrote:I liked it. Please don't interpret a lack of comments for a lack of interest. A lot of people tend not to say anything.

You should just write what you want to and post it because you can, and not because you hope people like it. Over time, you've had people telling you they like your stuff, so just go with it. Follow your muse. Chances are, there are others out here who will also like it.

I write because I love to, and while some of my stuff is more popular than others, I don't let that phase me. I just write to please me first. It is a bonus when others get a kick out of it. :D

You make a fair point. I do like writing what I like, even if it’s kind of niche. But still, I’m the kind of guy that appreciates some feedback… Does that make me insecure?
Still, I’m not going to be able to write anything else for a while… My dad got his toe operated on, and has to keep it elevated and on ice. So before I can continue the story, family comes first.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:28 pm

DJlurker wrote:
PM2K wrote:I liked it. Please don't interpret a lack of comments for a lack of interest. A lot of people tend not to say anything.

You make a fair point. I do like writing what I like, even if it’s kind of niche. But still, I’m the kind of guy that appreciates some feedback… Does that make me insecure?
Still, I’m not going to be able to write anything else for a while… My dad got his toe operated on, and has to keep it elevated and on ice. So before I can continue the story, family comes first.

Write when you want to, nt when someone else wants you to. We all like feedback, when its positive at least, but giving it does not seem to be very common. I suppose there might be many reasons for that. Perhaps there is just a superabundance of material such that people take it for granted. Perhaps too many people just cannot write or find it difficult to do so. Perhaps its just selfishness. In my own opinion we would all get farther as a group by cooperation than we ever will individually, and certainly farther than we will get trying to play "king of the hill." But the way it is is the way it is.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:17 am

OK, I’ve gotten started on the second part, but it probably won’t be what you’re expecting… ;)Oh, and dad’s foot is feeling better now, if you were wondering. 8-)

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:28 am

OK, the second part is finally here! Have fun reading!

So there I was, just enjoying a hike through the woods, enjoying the sounds of nature... when a sound that definitely wasn't from a wild animal reached my ears. It sounded like a woman screaming...

At this, I turned around and started quickly making my way in the direction I heard the scream coming from... I'd heard it could get pretty marshy alongside the river here, which was why I took care to avoid that area... but now, there was a good chance that a lady who wasn't was well-informed had blundered into a sucking bog. I only hoped I could make it in time... then I heard another scream- while still feminine this one sounded deeper, and much more... feral. I wasn't sure what to make of that, except that maybe the woman had a friend who'd also gotten stuck...

Finally, the river started to come into view through the brush and trees. I caught a brief glimpse of something moving on, or rather IN the mucky river bank, but I couldn't make it out... until I finally got into open space, where I indeed saw not one, but two women mired up to their chests in quicksand.

As I looked over the scene, though, it dawned on me that something wasn't right... The two were clearly NOT dressed for a hiking trip, instead wearing what appeared to be... cocktail dresses? I could definitely tell their arms were gloved... the one on the left was the definition of sexy- short, jet-black hair that went down to her neck, held in place with a red headband, a pointed nose, ruby red lips... her dress looked like a V-cut, the brown muck pushing between her breasts, which, while not large, were perfectly proportioned to her body...

The woman on the right looked a bit more... homely, with medium-brown hair pulled back into a simple ponytail, a slightly more rounded nose and fuller face... the dress she was wearing was brownish in color, with thin shoulder straps and showing a little cleavage from her C-cup sized bosom... She seemed to have a content smile on her face, which the other woman shared...

"Wow, Veronica," she spoke up, "you howled liked a werewolf there..."

The one with black hair- Veronica- just chuckled at this. "Oh yeah? Well YOU screamed like a banshee... Damn near broke my eardrums when you climaxed..." Her companion giggled in response.

I'll admit, I didn't know what they meant by 'climaxed' at first... until I saw them engage in a deep, passionate kiss. At that moment, everything clicked, and I got a raging hard-on as I realized what I'd stumbled into- two lesbian lovers, who'd just shared their best parts with each other right before I arrived...

I must've made some sort of noise, as the brown-haired girl abruptly broke off the kiss, looking around... then her deep blue eyes locked with mine. "Oh my God! Veronica...!"

The other woman turned to look, her black eyes narrowing as she gritted her teeth. "Son of a bitch. Hey, pervert! You enjoy the show?!"

"Uh..." My brain had locked up at this point, unable to get anything coherent to come out of my mouth. Veronica leaned over and whispering something into her lover's ear, the other woman nodding grimly, before Veronica began to make her way in my direction. As she slowly emerged from the quicksand, I could see that she was indeed wearing a long dress, the mud clinging to it as she slowly came closer, until she at last stepped onto terra firma... She stood at least an inch or two taller than myself. "Well, bastard? You got anything to say for yourself?"

I could only grunt in response, my brain still offline as my eyes devoured the eye candy in front of me... "OK, fine," she said as she pulled off one of her gloves, "maybe this'll get the point across..." With that, she backhanded me across my left cheek.

"OW! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow..." I groaned, one hand instinctively going to my face as my brain functions finally rebooted. "Uh, sorry?"

"Well, he finally graces us with a word," Veronica sighed as she re-donned her glove. "At least you're nice eye candy, if nothing else..." That was true- I was decently built, with short blond hair, some stubble on my chin, tanned skin and baby blue eyes. Hitler would have loved me (not that the feeling would have been mutual, mind you).

"I heard you scream," I managed to get out. "I thought you were in trouble..."

"Is that so?" Veronica retorted. "Well, as you can see, Heather and I are perfectly fine, so you can just..." She suddenly stopped, as if to reconsider. "..on second thought, maybe I could give you a chance to make up for it..."

"Uh... like how?" I said dumbly.

"Like this," The dark-haired woman purred as she came right up to me, her hands sliding my backpack straps off my shoulders...

And then she kissed me.

My eyes went wide as I inhaled through my nose in shock... then Veronica wrapped her arms around me, deliberately pressing her mud-covered body into mine, moaning softly... I hesitantly hugged her back, seeing her companion- Heather- out of the corner of my eye, a shocked expression on her face as she watched us...

After a few seconds, Veronica pulled back, staring seductively into my eyes, one hand coming up to my chin. "You see, good sir, Heather and I aren't really lesbians... We're just two lonely women who haven't been able to find a good date... So we've had to rely on each other instead..."

"S... Seriously?" I said in disbelief. "As pretty as you two are, you can't find a date?" Veronica's seductive look quickly vanished as she stomped on my foot with her sandal- not too hard, just enough to cause some pain.

"Pay attention, asshole. I said we can't find any GOOD dates. There are plenty of bad ones out there..." She then shifted her body against mine, causing my hard-on to throb. "But perhaps you could be a good boy?"

I gulped at what she was insinuating. "A-are you saying you want me to join you in the quicksand?"

She laughed aloud at this. "Well, how about that! The scarecrow has a brain!"

"M-my name is Steve, Miss Veronica," I protested.

"Uh, Veronica, are you sure that's a good idea?" Heather spoke up.

"Come on, Heather," the dark-haired woman looked back at her partner. "If you were a hungry sailor and a big, meaty fish suddenly jumped into your boat, would YOU throw it back?" Heather just blushed in response.

"H-hey, I'm a man, not a piece of meat!" I yelled.

"Oh, you've definitely got meat where it counts..." She shifted against my erection again. "But I highly doubt any man would refuse an offer like this..."

Well, maybe a saint would, but a saint I wasn't, as I kissed her again briefly to show my assent. "What about my clothes?" I mumbled.

"You can take your shoes off," Veronica allowed, "but I'm sure the rest of your clothes can survive a wash..." So I slid my shoes off, feeling my stocking feet press into the moist grass, as Veronica turned and began to walk back toward the quicksand, gently pulling me along by the hand... I'll admit I felt a little disgusted as I took my first steps into the mud, feeling soak into my socks and jeans... I distracted myself by looking at Veronica's nice tight butt, seeing her hips shift back and forth as we slowly trudged through the mud, until said mud rose over her hips, causing her to shiver... I felt the wet mud cover my own erection, which dampened my arousal somewhat, but not completely...

I was breathing hard as Veronica and I finally made our way back to Heather, feeling the quicksand rise to my chest, making half-swimming motions with my free arm to assist me in moving through the thick, sucking mud... Veronica then finally let go of my hand, turning herself to face me, the quicksand cupping her breasts and pushing between them, her nipples hard and pronounced.

"So, what do you think?" she asked. "The mud feels nice, doesn't it?"

I had to admit, now that I was mired so deep, it didn't really feel that bad after all... as I turned to look at Heather, I could feel the muck sucking and caressing my body like a soft massage... Damn, she looked even cuter up close... her ponytail swishing slightly as she shifted to get a better look at me... her gentle smile, deep blue eyes, and lightly flushed cheeks... the quicksand sucking and lapping at her ample bosom, her nipples prominent under her dress... it wasn't until she blushed and Veronica started laughing that I realized I'd stated how cute she looked out loud.

"Well, you shouldn't have any trouble snogging her then!" the brunette gasped between laughs. "I had my smooch, now it's her turn!" I had no issue with that, moving myself a little closer, pushing my hands through the quicksand and managing to grip Heather's waist... I shivered a little as her gloved hands gripped my upper arms, pulling me in closer...

I actually kissed her just below her nose first, but managed to quickly compensate, the two of us quivering slightly as we gently sucked on each other's mouths... I was tempted to french her, but I didn't want to be too forceful, so I waited until she started pushing her own tongue in, before I responded in kind... Heather then released her grip on my biceps, sliding her gloved arms around my ribcage, our bodies now pressing together... I could feel her soft bosom, covered in the semi-silky fabric of her evening gown, gently squishing against my pectorals... She moaned at the feeling my erection under my jeans pressing against her hips, one of her feet lightly stepping on mine...

We continued like this for a short while, gently rocking against each other in the quick-mud, as we continued to hug and tongue each other... Then Veronica cut in. "Hey, you two gonna come up for air, or what?!" The two of us promptly separated with a gasp, looking into each other's eyes, Heather's cheeks blushing as she smiled at me...

"Well," I began, "I can safely say that Heather is a better kisser than you, Veronica..." Heather blushed even deeper at this, averting her gaze...

"Probably causes she likes to french the mud itself all the time," Veronica snarked. "But I'll bet Steve tastes a lot better, doesn't he, Heather?"

"Y... yes, he does," the ponytailed woman nodded. "Much sweeter..."

"But why would you tongue the mud itself?" I asked in confusion.

"I... I like the texture..." Heather admitted. "I guess I just like to feel the mud everywhere, even my mouth..."

"Yeah, she's the one that started this whole thing to begin with," Veronica pointed out.

"Really?" I asked. "How'd that happen?"

"I was attending a social event..." Heather began, "wearing this very dress, actually... I went outside for a walk to get some fresh air... but I got distracted looking at the stars in the sky, and I stumbled into a mud puddle, or so I thought..."

"But it turned out to be quicksand?" I guessed.

She nodded at this. "Thankfully, it only came up to just beneath my chest... after I calmed down, I started trying to struggle to escape... but the mud felt so good, rubbing against my dress and my skin... before I knew it, I'd started touching myself..."

"When she came back," Veronica jumped in, "she was covered in mud from head to toe. But I caught that small smile on her face, and my curiosity was piqued... so a few nights later, I went out to that pit myself, wearing this dress... Just so we're clear, I don't like wearing this one in public, because it shows off way too much..."

"You don't say?" I looked back at her, raising an eyebrow. She flushed a bit at this, Heather bursting into giggles.

"Anyway," she continued, "just like Heather, I found myself getting off on the mud... and when I came to my senses after my orgasm, there she was, just enjoying the show... damn near died of embarrassment right there."

Her companion giggled again. "To be clear though, we didn't become lovers right then and there... We enjoyed ourselves individually, and then we'd help each other out afterwards... though we did kiss by accident once."

"So when did you become lovers?" I turned back to Heather.

"Well... you remember that one really hot and humid night last month?" I nodded in response, who could forget? "Well, Veronica and I went out to that mud pit to cool off... but then she decides to prank me by rubbing me off, when that was precisely the opposite of what I wanted at the moment..."

"So she gets back at me by pinning me at the edge of the pit, kissing me hard, and then proceeding to fuck my brains out," Veronica said. "Fuck... I still get wet thinking about it..."

"You brought it on yourself," Heather stated matter-of-factly. "Although, I kind get hot and bothered thinking about it myself..." She abruptly bucked against me, causing me to groan... "O-oh, I'm sorry, Steve! I-I shouldn't force myself on you like that..."

I took a breath to re-focus, before gazing into her blue eyes once more. "Honestly, Heather... at this point, I wouldn't really mind if you did..." She blushed even deeper at hearing that.

"H-hey, wait a minute!" Veronica protested. "If you two are gonna hump each other to ecstasy, at least let me join the fun!" I could hear sucking and squelching noises as she worked worked her way through the quicksand... then I felt her breasts and hard nipples pressing into my back, her gloved arms wrapping around my waist, just below her lover's arms. "Get ready, Steve, 'cause we're gonna give you one heck of a good time!"

I shuddered with anticipation, as Heather began to thrust against me again... this time, I responded in kind, bucking my hips against hers, causing her to gasp and shiver... then Veronica began to buck against me from behind... It was a little awkward at first, but we eventually found our rhythm, humping and thrusting in near-perfect sync, our gasps and moans echoing over the riverbank, feeling the soft sucking bog rippling and heaving around us...

I came first, shooting my load into my underwear and trousers as I bucked even harder, grunting and groaning... that ended up setting Heather off, throwing her head back and screaming as she quaked violently against me... damn, now I realized what Veronica meant by screaming like a banshee, my poor ears... then Veronica came as well, crying out ferally as she squeezed me tightly from behind, shivering like she was freezing in the Arctic, though her body temperature was most likely on the opposite end of the scale...

I think I must've passed out or something, 'cause the next thing I remember was Heather leaning against my chest, my chin resting in her hair... Veronica was still hugging me tightly from behind, her breathing pattern indicating that she was asleep, though she seemed to moan in contentment every so often...

"Holy shit..." I sighed as my head fell back, thankfully only lightly colliding with Veronica's head and hair. It dawned on me that the quicksand itself was the only reason we were still managing to stand in an upright position, else we would've collapsed all over each other. "That... that wasn't a dream..."

"Nuh-uh..." I heard Heather grunt as she roused, standing straight as I locked eyes with her. "That was... better than... any dream... I've had..." She smiled in a way that made my heart utterly melt. "Thank you, Steve..."

"No, thank you," I responded, before moving closer and kissing her again... Unlike last time, we were a bit short on oxygen, so we settled for a series of brief kisses, gasping for air in between...

"Hhhhnnnnggghhh..." I felt Veronica shift behind me as she finally woke up, slowly loosening her death grip on my waist... "Holy fucking shit... even going... from behind, that was... intense..."

"Morning, Veronica," Heather said teasingly. "Have a good nap?"

"Haaaaaahh... oh yeah," Veronica yawned, shifting against me as she stood straight. "Enjoy yourself, Steve?"

"How could... I not?" I sighed in response. "But I'm starting to feel... a little thirsty... we probably should get out soon..."

"I think we need a few minutes..." Heather replied, "to recover our stamina... this quicksand tends to... set like wet cement... if you don't move... for awhile..." Sure enough, as I wiggled a bit, I realized she was right- the mud was considerably thicker now. Must've been out for longer than I thought...

"Well, in the meantime," I spoke aloud, "maybe this'll help... stave off my thirst a bit..." With that I leaned in and locked lips with Heather once more... she let out a small 'mmph' of surprise, before closing her eyes and settling in, slowly tonguing me again...

"...Yep, no-brainer who won this one," Veronica sighed. "Congratulations, Heather... and I mean that sincerely."

The ponytailed woman hummed at hearing that, separating from me so she could respond. "I didn't know we were competing for him..."

"Well, as fun as threesomes are..." she shifted her body against mine again, "I wouldn't mind having a man all to myself... if you catch my drift."

"I don't mind threesomes," I muttered, "but, that's your decision, Veronica..."

"Well, Im sure you'll find a good man for yourself someday," Heather encouraged, "though it'd probably help if you cut back on the potty mouth a little..."

"Yeah," I nodded in agreement. "Act like a jerk, and you'll get a jerk for a boyfriend..."

"...point taken," Veronica sighed. "Anyway, I think we've rested long enough... Time to get outta this slop..."

We both agreed, finally pulling away from each other as we began to slowly swim back to the shallower mud... As we made our way out, I couldn't help but reflect on the incredible experience I just had... this was surely going to be the start of something wonderful...

"Come on, Steve!" one of his friends spoke up. "Do you honestly expect us to believe a tall tale like that?!" Quite a few of the bar's patrons laughed at this.

Steve was unperturbed, responding, "Well, riddle me this, Mark... if it's such a tall tale, then how do you explain this lovely lady sitting next to me?" At this, Heather turns and faces the crowd, dressed in sky-blue t-shirt and black denim jeans, blushing a little as she half-heartedly waves...

"I'm not denying you have a girlfriend," his friend shakes his head, "I'm just saying, your story of how you met her seems way too far-fetched..."

"Oh yeah?" another voice cut in. "Then how do you explain me?" Mark turns, eyes going wide as he sees a woman with jet-black hair with a red headband, dressed in a black shirt, leather jacket, and blue jeans. "Maybe this'll convince you..." With that, Veronica grabs him by the shirt and kisses him hard, eliciting whoops from the crowd... by the time Veronica is finished, the man is catatonic, bonelessly sliding to the floor. "Tch... lightweight."

"Was that really necessary?" Heather shakes her head in disbelief.

"Well, I enjoyed the show," Steve shrugs.

"Of course you would," Veronica deadpans, as she writes something on a slip of paper, before stuffing it in Mark's breast pocket. "There's my number. Give me a call, I'll show you I'm not just a pretty face. C'mon, Heather, Steve, let's go..."

"Uh-huh..." Mark moans dumbly as the trio exits the bar...

~*Fin*~

Steve, you lucky bastard... :D Hope you all enjoyed!
Last edited by DJlurker on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnonymousQuote

Re: A Sweet Hiking Story (second part added!)

Postby AnonymousQuote » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Lucky bastard indeed! Fun read, quite sexy :)

Return to “Stories”