#OffTheBeatenTrail (F, Mud,Mast)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
sakura_inverse

#OffTheBeatenTrail (F, Mud,Mast)

Postby sakura_inverse » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:14 am

For Tanya, getting lost in the woods was just part of her job. She was a journalist who wrote for a popular nature magazine called Off the Beaten Trail. Her job was to explore national parks and nature reserves well away from any marked trails. She had a job doing what she loved, yet at the same time she felt trapped. She made just enough money to pay her bills and rent. But with college loans looming over her head and barely anything in her savings account, her life back home was a constant struggle to make ends meet.

Out in the woods, she found she could forget her troubles and lose herself in a state of tranquility. She began her pre-hike ritual by dousing her long, ebony legs with mosquito spray. She began spraying at the tops of her hiking boots and ending at the ends of her cutoff shorts. Since it was going to be a hot day in a muggy mangrove forest, she decided it'd be best to go commando. She didn't want to constantly stop to adjust her underwear, after all. Then she focused on her arms. She started at her wrists and ended at her bare shoulders. She decided to wear a low cut halter top, again foregoing underwear to let her skin breath in the humid air. Lastly, she slung her backpack onto her shoulders. It was a light bag that essentials such as a firs aid kit, lunch, and a personal item she just had to carry with her on every hike.

As she walked, she kept her phone in hand to record notes and occasionally snap a picture. She noted how sunlight struggled to penetrate the canopy of the trees. The chirping of birds and the scurrying of wildlife certainly gave her plenty to write about. But her day had only just begun and she needed to find something potentially dangerous to document. Be it an alligator or a venomous snake, she knew it would be irresponsible of her not to warn her readers about the hazards of exploring unknown territory.

She found her danger at the break of noon, but it wasn't what she expected. The ground underneath her feet bounced like a water mattress for several yards around. Before she could react, the ground beneath her feet gave way and swallowed the tops of her boots. She tried pulling her left leg out, but the surface tension around her left boot caused her right leg to sink past her mid calf. Immediately she felt the warm mud flowing around her foot and sighed. She knew escaping this muddy trap now would give her the best chance she had at escaping. But then she had an idea. “I bet I could really promote my next article with this” she thought aloud. So utilizing her phone, she snapped a picture of her feet in the mud and tweeted to her followers.

Hidden forest danger number 209. Quicksand! :o
#OffTheBeatenTrail

With that picture out of the way, she went back to thinking about how to escape. She let her left leg down to try and extract the right one. Big mistake. She only succeeded in driving the left one down to its knee. She took a deep breath and said “Okay... what do I know about quicksand...?” The only thing she knew about quicksand was that the last thing she wanted to do was struggle. That was easy enough for her, as she wasn't in any danger of panicking. But she had no idea on how to get herself unstuck. She snapped another picture of herself as the mud began climbing her thighs and tweeted once more.

This stuff just doesn't want to let me go. Lol, might be in trouble here.
#OffTheBeatenTrail

Almost immediately, she got a flurry of likes and retweets. But the majority of them weren't worrying about her safety. Rather, they were hyping her upcoming article. Dollar signs grew in her eyes as a result of this unexpected attention. “I can get out of this” she said aloud. “It's not like I'll sink to China. They said so on Mythbusters...”

She found herself laughing at that last statement. It had been a while since she had seen that show and she wondered if it was still on the air. But her laughter stopped when she felt the warm mud crawling up her thighs. As a result, she thought of a witty post she could make. She snapped a picture of the mud swallowing her thighs and made yet another tweet.

This mud definitely feels weird. Wondering if #MeToo applies to mother nature.
#OffTheBeatenTrail

As she expected, there were a few replies admonishing her for her joke. But that was once again overshadowed by the likes and retweets flooding her notification box. There were even a few new followers subscribing to her account. She grinned knowing that her next article was sure to be a hit. She twisted and turned as she attempted to loosen the mud's vice like grip around her legs. But once again, she only succeeded in forcing herself deeper. She sighed in disappointment and thought about posting about how stuck she was. She instead however gasped at the new sensation of mud oozing into her cutoff shorts.

Note to self: Never go commando in a quicksand bog again. :oops:
#OffTheBeatenTrail

This time, the flurry of likes and retweets came until they simply overwhelmed her notification icon. As much as she loved the attention, she knew now was the time to think about getting out. The mud was just beginning to swallow the tops of her shorts when she set her backpack down on the surface. She carefully placed her phone on top of it to make sure it didn't fall off. Then she leaned backwards, placing her palms on the muddy surface. She realized just now that maybe the best time to have done this was she she first got stuck. But she had little time for regrets.

She wriggled her hips in the mud as she pressed down. She felt her hands sink into the surface, but at the same time she felt the muck loosening around her hips. She grinned, knowing that it wouldn't be long before she escaped. But then she thought to herself “Maybe I should get one more selfie for the road.” So she pulled her muddy left hand out of the mud and wiped it on her halter top before picking up her phone and getting the pic she wanted.

Quicksand isn't so bad once you break its grip on you. See you on dry land! :D
#OffTheBeatenTrail

But right as she hit send, the mud underneath her right hand gave way. The result saw her right arm getting stuck to its elbow while her left hand barely managed to keep from dropping the phone. She struggled and wrenched to get her arm free. She succeeded, but now the hem of her top was spreading across the mud and the muck itself was filling her navel. She took another selfie to let her audience know about this latest development.

Guess this stuff had other ideas :roll: . Stupid quicksand.
#OffTheBeatenTrail

She tried leaning back again, this time leaving her phone on her bag where it needed to be. However she found that now she had sunk deeper, it was much harder to get the leverage she needed to break the mud's suction. She had to face facts. She was now truly stuck with nowhere to go but down. She stood perfectly still as the mud continued to swallow her and decided to drink in the tranquility she always sought on these hikes. Aside from the birds singing and the wind rustling through the treetops, the sound of the quicksand bubbling around her filled her ears. She smiled as she allowed her hands to rest on the mud's surface. “Maybe I'll sink under” she thought. “It sure beats dying from exposure. Plus I can stick it to society by not paying my student loans.” Then she opened her eyes and said “Hey, that would make a great final tweet.” She took a selfie of herself and posted it along with her feelings about her current predicament.

Looks like I got nowhere to go but down. But at least it's not so bad. (1/2)

Drowning in quicksand sure beats having to pay off student loans and making just enough money to be broke!!! (2/2)
#JustMillennialThings

She didn't bother checking her notifications. She was sure they were full of people talking about her imminent demise anyway. So instead she once again meditated to drink in nature's tranquility once more. But she changed her plans once again when she felt the mud cupping her breasts. She moaned as if two soft hands were caressing them. Then she remembered what she liked to do when she was alone on her hikes. Once her notes had been taken and her pictures cataloged, she loved to get naked and really commune with nature. Figuring she had nothing to lose, she reached into her backpack and got the personal item she never left home without. This item of course being a vibrating silver bullet which had never let her down before. But before she did, she just had to get a selfie with it along with a message that was sure to rile up her followers.

If I'm going down, I'm at least doing it in style!!!
#OffTheBeatenTrail
#NoRegrets

She could only imagine how crazy people were going online. But they were back safely in civilization while she was in the wilderness ready to meet her fate. So with the bullet buzzing in her right hand, she forced it down into the mud and past the waistband of her cutoffs. There she pressed it against her clit while her left hand kept her phone high and dry. She rode the waves of passion that only mother earth could give her while the mud held her comfortably in place. She moaned like she had so many times before, becoming one with nature in the process. “Oh Gaia” she moaned. “Oh Gaia, yes!”

Somehow her fingers managed to adjust the bullet to its highest setting and after a couple of minutes, she found herself cumming into mother earth. This orgasm was followed by another and then another. Normally this was the point where she'd stop but since this would be the last time she could do this, she decided to see how many her body could handle. After a couple more minutes, she had her final orgasm. This one was the most powerful one which seemed to last for an eternity.

Spent, she fumbled to switch the bullet off. But by now the mud was swallowing the tops of her shoulders. “This is it” she panted. “What a hell of a way to go.” But as she prepared herself for the inevitable, an idea popped into her mind. “Maybe I should post pictures of myself sinking under. If I'm going to die, I might as well be remembered for it.”

With that, she furiously began snapping selfies and posting them online. One by one, they showed the mud swallowing her neck before cupping her chin. She got a few pictures of herself playing the damsel in distress before switching to goofy selfie expressions. She tilted her head back as the mud rose around her face. Finally she decided on her last expression. She blew a kiss to the camera, letting that expression be the last thing anyone saw before disappearing for good.

But even under the mud, she still clicked away. She imagined she got pictures where the mud closed seamlessly around her face. “This is it” she thought as she held her breath. “No bills, no loans, no regrets.” She smiled underneath the mud as her thoughts drifted towards “I wonder how the magazine will remember me. Maybe they'll give me a full spread and talk about the work I did for them. Oh well, at least I get to be one with nature.”

But fate had other things in mind for her. After what felt like a minute of feeling the mud swallow her arm, she felt a firm grasp on her left wrist. She felt her phone being pulled away before she felt a strong force yanking her upward. She felt her face break the surface, which allowed her a much needed gasp for air. She heard through her mud caked ears that someone was yelling off in the distance, but she was too busy coughing as she accidentally inhaled a glob of mud dripping from her lips.

Eventually her throat cleared enough to hear that voice say “Just drop that damn phone in the mud and get her the hell out!”

She then heard the person who pulled her up, clearly a woman, reply “But it's important to her! It's the one thing she was holding out of the mud!”

“The fuck did you say?” the distance voice replied, which also belonged to a woman.

“I mean... It's the one thing she was holding out of the mud, mistress!”

Tanya shook enough mud from her eyes to see that her rescuer was forcing her free arm through the center of a life preserver. Despite what she said earlier about paying bills and loans, she still held on for dear life. Then she heard her rescuer say “I need your other arm, sweetie.”

Tanya tried to pull it free, but to no avail. “I think...” she panted. “It's stuck.”

“What's the hold up?” the woman in the distance shouted.

“She says it's stuck, mistress” Tanya's rescuer replied.

“Help her out then!”

Tanya's rescuer complied and began digging around her entrapped right arm. It was a difficult dig that took several minutes, but eventually Tanya found the leverage to free her arm. She put it through the life preserver ring as well, knowing that her rescue was all but assured. She set her bullet down on the mud's surface long enough to wipe the mud from her eyes. But when she did, she was in for the shock of her life.

She was expecting people in uniform to be handling her rescue. But instead she found a redhead wearing nothing but a leather corset and a g string laying in the mud in front of her. In one hand, she was holding a white rope that was stretched between the life preserver and the quicksand's edge. In the other, she was holding the muddy bullet that had brought Tanya so much pleasure in what she thought were surely her final minutes. Her rescuer then shouted something that made her wish she had been left to sink.

“Hey mistress! You'll never believe what she was doing!”

Tanya's eyes then focused on her rescuer's mistress, who was holding the other end of the rope. She was a brunette clad in spiked heels and a yellow bikini that left little to the imagination. She held her hand over her mouth as she tried not to laugh. “Whaddaya know, there's someone else in this fucked up world with a sinking fetish.”

Tanya then saw her red headed rescuer turn to her and say “Don't feel too embarrassed, you're in good company. The name's Angel, by the way.”

Tanya took a deep breath and replied “Thanks, Angel. What's your mistress' name?”

Angel whispered “Mistress doesn't like it when I use her name while we're role playing. But her name's Sakura.”

Tanya blinked, wanting to know if those were indeed their real names. But she figured she should be grateful for the rescue. She reflected on what was going through her mind as she was sinking. “Dying to get out of paying a loan... what was I thinking?”

“Did you say something?” Angel asked as she tugged on the life preserver's rope to make sure it was secure.

“Nothing” Tanya replied. “It's just... thank you both... My name's Tanya.”

“You ready?” Sakura shouted from the shore.

“Ready, mistress!” Angel replied. She turned back to Tanya to say “Just hang on tight, okay?”

Using the rope, Angel pulled herself across the mud back to Sakura. Then the two began pulling Tanya to safety. It was a struggle at first to break the mud's suction. But thanks to a little wriggling on her part, Tanya could hear a satisfying schlurp that signified the mud's grasp being truly broken. She made sure to grab her backpack on her way out. But eventually she found her way back to terra firma, exhausted but alive. She took a deep breath before looking up at her rescuers, saying “I can't thank you enough for saving my life. Is there anything I can do for you?”

Sakura smirked as she looked over to her muddy pet Angel. Then she said aloud “You'd do the same thing for us, right?”

Tanya eagerly replied “Of course!”

Sakura then said “Good, 'cause you're on lifeguard duty.”

Tanya readily agreed and settled in to watch Sakura force Angel to sink for her pleasure. But before she did, she got one last selfie with her rescuers to mark the beginning of a wonderful new relationship.

I'm alive thanks to my new friends!!! Be sure to check out my story when it hits the shelves!!!
#OffTheBeatenTrail
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

DJlurker

Re: #OffTheBeatenTrail (F, Mud,Mast)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:12 am

Not bad... not bad at all. ;)

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Wow, that was an interesting read. This darn girl needs to just put her phone away though haha! The twist with the two kinky people at the end was interesting though. Will there be a part 2, even if it doesn't involve a sink?

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:56 am

DJlurker wrote:Not bad... not bad at all. ;)

Thank you!

Solrex wrote:Wow, that was an interesting read. This darn girl needs to just put her phone away though haha! The twist with the two kinky people at the end was interesting though. Will there be a part 2, even if it doesn't involve a sink?

I am thinking of one. My muse is a fickle one though so I don't know when it will be. But it will involve sinking though. ;)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

Kingsmythe

Postby Kingsmythe » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:00 pm

You always post great stories, Sakura. Nice work, as usual.

Return to “Stories”