Favorite PM2K Story

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
water_bug_62208

Favorite PM2K Story

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:06 pm

PM2K was truly a prolific and most outstanding writer of Quicksand Stories... What is your favorite PM2K story?

For me, PM2K's story, Muckraker, really caught my attention and is a beautiful example of the brilliance and skillfulness of his writing. He posted this story on our fine Forum back in 2013...

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8302

For me, this was an outstanding melodramatic Quicksand Story about a self-promoting blog reporter, Heather, known for her ghoulish stories. PM2K described in detail her looks, her physique, her attire, and her beauty... and, he cleverly unveiled the ugliness of her coldness, indespicable callus, selfishness, and the evil within. In her persistent search for her latest outlandish story of human suffering, PM2K described Heather's struggles through the nightmare of a marshland in beautiful detail... and, his description made this nightmare so fitting for a antagonist such as she. I loved how he had Mother Nature just swoop in over Heather with the tall vegetation, the swirling mist, and the sucking mire. I like how, one by one, he took away her means of retreat and survival, so dependent upon her technology just to find it abandon her. And, the flashback she had of a person she let suffer in one of her blog coverages just before she was sucked under the mire was brilliant!

PM2K had the talent in his writings to let you visualize, feel, and sense the events he was describing... it was like you had a front-row seat to the action when you read his stories.

stevensh12

Re: Favorite PM2K Story

Postby stevensh12 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 pm

Honestly my favourite Story he did was this one
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16992
It's just a well put together story just like everything else he wrote
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

DJlurker

Re: Favorite PM2K Story

Postby DJlurker » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:38 am

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10273

This one rates near the top for me. :D