Playing with Plutia (Male POV)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Playing with Plutia (Male POV)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:29 am

New story from me, dedicated to fellow Neptunia fan Green Heart... 8-)

Playing with Plutia
A POV Hyperdimension Neptunia QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

”Whee, this is fun!”

Plutia laughs with joy as you carry her on your back, half-jogging through the streets of Planeptune City. You yourself, on the other hand, were starting to get a little fatigued...

"Hey, Plutie," you gasp out, "can we take a break for a few minutes?" You make a motion with your head toward a nearby bench...

"Hmm... OK," the CPU agreed. "I could use a nap anyway~..."

"Thank you!" you sigh in relief as you trudge over to the bench, gently setting Plutia down on it. You take a moment to stretch and swing your sore arms and straighten your back... but when you turn around, the CPU is already asleep, her young body and long legs taking up all the space on the bench. (Oh well, at least I get to rest my upper body...)

"Excuse me, sir..." You turn, seeing a cute woman with green eyes and blond hair done up in a ponytail, wearing a T-shirt and short shorts. "I think I'm a bit lost, can you help me?" She held up a map.

"Sure thing," you nod, sparing a glance at the sleeping Plutia before standing next to the woman as she opens the map and tells you the landmark she's looking for, which you helpfully point out.

"Oh, THAT'S where it was! I got completely turned around! Thank you so much, sir!" She gives you a grateful peck on the cheek, before jogging off.

"Any time," you nod, turning back to the bench...

And there is Plutia.

Awake.

And frowning.

(Uh-oh...) You think as alarm bells start ringing in your head.

"Wow," the purple-haired girl muttered in a low voice, "you sure don't waste any time flirting with other girls..."

"W-wait, Plutie!" You wave your hands frantically. "I-it's not what you think! I-I was just giving her directions!"

"She kissed you," she accused.

"I-it was just a th-thank you!" you stammer, "I-it's not like I a-asked for it o-or anything...!"

"You still let her," Plutia retorted, as power-symbols flash in her eyes.

Realizing she's on the verge of transforming, you immediately throw yourself to the ground in front of her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done it! I beg for your mercy, Lady Plutia! I'll do anything you want, just please don't punish meee!"

Silence for a few moments. "...Anything?"

"Any ONE thing," you quickly clarify, not bothering to lift your head.

"OK then~!" Plutia agrees happily, getting off the bench. "In that case, let's go to the forest! I know a place where we can have some fun!" She turns and walks off...

"OK, sure, great," you quickly agree, standing to your feet and following her. At the very least, you've managed to delay your slow, torturous death for a little while...

You can't help but get a little concerned as you follow your girlfriend deeper into the forest... is she possibly leading you someplace where she can transform and punish you where there were no witnesses? "Are we almost there? My feet are getting sore..."

"It's not much farther," Plutia replied as she skipped along, her voice not betraying any hint of malice. Soon enough, the two of you arrive in a large clearing. "Here we are~!"

"Uh..." you blink in confusion. "There's nothing here..."

"You're not looking hard enough," Plutia states as she walks over to a section of the clearing that strangely seems to have no grass growing... Then with a "Wheeee~!" she jumps and splatters wet dirt everywhere with her landing!

"A mud puddle?" you grunt. "Really?"

"Uh-huh... It's so muuuuch fun~" the purple-haired girl giggles, before grabbing a glob of mud and tossing it in your direction, which you barely manage to avoid. "Come on, play with me~!"

"Plutie... these are my good clothes," you groan in protest. "I don't wanna ruin 'em..."

"Awww... but you promised," Plutia whines cutely, making your heart twist. But then, you notice something off...

"Uh... Plutie? Is it just me, or are you going down?" Your girlfriend looks down, crying out in surprise as she can no longer see her legs, the mud now rising up her thighs...

"Ahhhh! It's quicksand!" she screams in terror, waving her hands frantically as she sink to her waist. Looking at you, she pleads, "Help me! I don't wanna be buried alive!"

You immediately take action, walking to the edge and trying to reach out to her... but she is too far away. You then decide to cast aside your concern about getting dirty, taking a step into the mire, leaning forward and stretching your hand out... and thankfully, managing to get a good grip on Plutia's wrist. "It's OK, I got you..."

But then, Plutia's expression changes, segueing from terror to a mischievous smirk. "No... I've got YOU."

There is blinding flash of light, and when your vision clears, you realize that Plutia has transformed to her long-haired dominatrix HDD form... better known as Iris Heart. Your body seizes up in shock as Iris grips your wrist in a vice-like hold, then pulls hard... In your awkward tilted stance you have no choice but to step the rest of the way into the moist muck, Iris Heart then pulling down, forcing you to sink... "Plutia...!"

"You are far too easy, you know that?" Iris Heart chuckles as she finally releases her grip, as you are now groin-deep and too stuck to escape. "You didn't think you were getting off that easy, did you...?"

You try to wriggle in the quicksand, but it simply clamps down on your body, taking you in deeper, the thick mud now rising to your waist. "Plutia! Th-this isn't funny!"

"Am I laughing?" Iris points out, resting her cheek on her fist as she settles to her E-cup sized bosom in the bog, her other arm having disappeared beneath the rippling surface. "Though I admit I'm enjoying the show..." As you lock eyes with her, you realize that not only is there that usual haughty condescension in her power-symbol eyes, but also an intense desire... You are briefly transfixed by the look she gives you, until you feel the mire counting your ribs...

Out of panic you try to push out with your hands, only for your arms to sink in and get stuck, tugging at them only miring you deeper, eliciting a chuckle from your girlfriend. Soon, you are at the same depth she is, the quicksand lapping at your pectorals and nipples, holding your body in a tight-yet-soft embrace.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Iris Heart sighs in contentment. Looking up at her again, you see her pull a gloved hand through her long purple hair in a way that briefly hides one of her eyes, leering at you with an open-mouthed smile... As you gaze upon the sexy sight in front of you, you feel a certain part of your anatomy stiffen, despite the mud's coolness... As you shift your body in the thick mire, you feel it suck at your erection in a way that causes it to throb, making you shiver with pleasure...

"Oh, Iris..." You moan in a daze. "My lady... I am not worthy of this..."

"You're right, you're not," Plutia states bluntly, "but fortunately for you, I'm in a good mood today..." She shifts knowingly from side to side, causing her ample bosom to jiggle, making your erection throb again.

"You keep doing that, and I'm gonna lose it..." You warn.

"Fine then. Enough foreplay." Iris Heart grabs your upper left arm, pulling the two of you closer together... "Now kiss me, you fool."

You comply, leaning forward and meeting your mouth with hers, causing her to moan softly. She then wraps her free arm around you, pulling you in closer, until her soft bosom squishes against your chest, which induces a moan of delight from you... Despite the thick suction, you manage to move your submerged arms slowly forward, then hug your lover around the waist, bringing your crotches together, Iris shivering and moaning as she feels your erection... Then you feel her submerged hand gently cup your buttock, giving a soft squeeze as she begins to slide her tongue into your mouth... You respond in kind, tonguing her as well as your hands move down and gently pinch your lover's rump, eliciting a loud groan of pleasure from her.

The two of you remain like this for a while, sucking on each other's mouths as you gently rock against each other, feeling the quicksand suck at your joined bodies, hearing slight sucking noises as it laps between Iris Heart's breasts and your chest... Eventually she separates from you, strings of saliva briefly stretching between your lips before breaking... Opening your eyes, you see Iris staring at you with a sultry look, the sight causing you to abruptly buck your hips against her, making her shudder and moan, her cheeks flushing with pleasure...

"M-my lady..." you begin to apologize, only for further words to die in your throat as she gazes into your eyes once more.

"That's right," she whispers, "I'm your lady. You're not even thinking of that other girl now, are you?"

"N... Not until you brought her up," you point out.

"Good," she smirks, straightening slightly as she wraps her free arm firmly around your neck. "Now then... it's time for the main event." With that, she deliberately bucks against you, briefly causing stars in your vision.

"My lady, we can't!" you protest. "What if... what if this mud takes us all the way under? What if we smother?!"

"Oh ye of little faith. Have a little more trust in your goddess," Iris retorts. "You think I haven't had this all planned out from the beginning?" She then tightens her grip on your body. "Now shut up and fuck me!"

"Yes ma'am!" you gasp as she thrusts against you again, your body thrusting back instinctively... It doesn't take long for the two of you to get into rhythm, bucking and humping, gasping and moaning... Of course, your increased movements soon loosen the mud, causing you both to sink deeper...

"Yeeeessssssss..." Iris Heart hisses as the quick-mud flows into her cleavage, bucking harder as a result... You feel the muck flow into your armpits, then swallow your shoulders, but you no longer care. If death is the price to pay for orgasm, so be it.

As you sink to your chin, you lock eyes with Plutia once more... you can tell she is close. But then, she abruptly mashes her mouth against yours, surprising you... then you understand why, as the quicksand engulfs your joined lips, sucking in a last breath through your nostrils before they are filled, gazing into your lover's eyes, until the mud blinds you both, feeling it rise up your forehead and run liquid fingers through your hair...

And then you release, shooting your load into your underwear. This sets Iris Heart off, as she literally screams into your mouth, quaking violently with ecstasy... She squeezes you tightly with one arm, while the other hand grips the back of your head, holding it in place as you moan intensely into each other's mouths, keeping you from losing precious oxygen as you sink deeper and deeper into the muddy depths...

But as you come down from your climax, accepting your fate, you suddenly feel something solid beneath your feet. It doesn't feel like earth or rock, but more like tile... then you and Plutia begin to rise up through the quicksand! It finally dawns on you that you must be standing on one of those virtual platforms that HDD CPUs are capable of creating from thin air...

Gravity takes hold of the earth surrounding your head, pulling great chunks of it away from your face, as you finally break from your lover's kiss, gasping and coughing as your lungs desperately take in much-needed oxygen. You feel the mud sloughing off your shoulders as you rise back to chest depth, feeling the pressure on your lungs ease significantly...

Then you feel a hand- Plutia's- wiping more mud from your face, allowing you to open your eyes... And there is Iris Heart, covered in a layer of mud, her power-symbol eyes showing slight fatigue, her mouth curled up in a satisfied open-mouthed smile, as she pants for breath, just like yourself...

"Well," she finally speaks, "I have to admit, I'm impressed... I thought for sure you would pass out..."

"I almost did," you gasp out. "That was incredible, Plutia..."

"Yes, it was," your lover concurs, "more than I was expecting... We should definitely do this again sometime." The platform under your feet then rises again, slowly pushing you and Iris completely out of the quicksand, until you are hovering a foot above the surface... the platform then hovers over to solid ground, where the grass grows...

As you attempt to step off, however, you suddenly lose your balance, falling and landing on your back, Plutia collapsing atop you as well. "Sorry," you grunt, feeling mild pain in your back.

"Oh no, don't be," Iris Heart chuckles, "I rather prefer this position anyway..." Sitting up, the mud-covered dominatrix straddles you, moving her hands over your chest... then suddenly gripping your shirt and begin tearing it in two!

"Wh-what are you doing?!" you cry out.

"What do you think?" Iris smirks as she finishes ripping off your shirt. "You didn't think you were getting away with just humping me, now did you?"

"Come on, Plutie...!" you protest. "I-I'm completely spent, here! I've got nothing left!"

"Not for long," your girlfriend retorts as she pulls down your pants and underwear. "I'm a patient woman, I can wait a few minutes..." She then leans forward, pressing her large bosom into your chest once more. "Trust me, you'll really be spent once I'm through with you..."

And as Iris Heart kisses you once more, you can't help but shiver with fear... and maybe just a hint of anticipation.

~*Fin*~

Hope you enjoyed this one! :D

DJlurker

Re: Playing with Plutia (Male POV)

Postby DJlurker » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:19 am

Oh, I forgot, here are reference pictures for the lady in question:
Plutia (Normal form): https://yurixy.files.wordpress.com/2016 ... .jpg?w=604
Iris Heart (HDD form): https://dragha.deviantart.com/art/Iris- ... -359676878

Return to “Stories”