Frog Hunting

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
MD86

Frog Hunting

Postby MD86 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:56 pm

Michi and Sonya left the car and walked behind it to the trunk. It was a nice and warm day, after a few days of rain. Michi, wearing jeansshorts and a blue top put on her blue rubberboots. "You think we're gonna be lucky today? she asked Sonya
The two were biology class students searching for frogs in the bog. It was their first field trip. "Sure, beginners luck!" Sonya answered. She was dressed in blue jeans, a green checkered shirt and black rubberboots. They walked through the wet, kneehigh grass...some waterdrops wetting their legs and the boots shined in the warm sunlight.
The path was pretty muddy and while Michi was a little concerned, Sonya just kept going. She loved it to be outside in nature...even more when it was wet. The muddy water splashed around with every step. After about 5 minutes of walking the ground started to get less watery and more muddy instead. They sank ankle deep every step and the boots got more and more muddy. Sonya smiled while Michi seemed to have not to much fun. "I just bought these boots and now their getting really filthy already" "C'mon, thats not bad at all...thats what rubberboots are made for and you get them clean real quick when we are done here" Just as she finished that sentence Sonya spotted the first frog. He was sitting right next to the path. "Shhsh, look...a frog!" Michi looked down and tried to sneak to the little green animal. But it must have seen her and jumped a few meters into the bog area. Michi imediatly followed, forgetting her concerns she had before. She also forgot the note of their professor not to leave the paths in this area. Sonya smiled again and followed her friend into the bog.
The ground was getting softer and more muddy. All Michi had eyes for was the frog. She sank up to her calves stepping through the mud, leaving deep footprints behind her in which Sonya, who now started to get a little concerned, stepped in. The muddy water in the footprints splashed up to her jeans, but at least she could be sure not to sink to deep. "Uhm Michi wait, its getting a little to muddy here if you ask me" Sonya said. "Hey, didn't you just say thats what we have the boots for? I almost got him" But the frog didn't agree to that and just jumped further into the mire.
Suddenly Michi's left boot got stuck at a pretty deep spot. She pulled hard but didn't seem to get it free. "Oh no look, the mud is going to fill ya boots up!" Sonya shouted. But with the next attempt Michi made it and got her leg free again...just to walk further into the bog. The boots made sucking noises and sank deeper with every step. Sonya followed her slowly.
After a few steps she came to a clearing and watched Michi, standing in the middle of boghole, leaning slowly down. Then she raised back up and had a frog in her hand, smiling at Sonya. To bad the situation took to long and as she was about to go back she wasn't able to move.
A little shocked she looked down and just watched the mud as it was about to flow over the still blue rim of her left boot. Slowly, but steady. She imediatly began to struggle, what made it even worse. With a loud "Sloourp" her boot disappeared in the black mire "Come and help me" she yelled at Sonya while now also her right boot completly went down into the mud.
Sonya stepped a little into the boghole, checking carefully the ground with her feet. It was gurgeling and right at the top of her left boot she stopped sinking deeper. She did the same with her right foot but as she couldn't feel any ground when the mud reached the rim of the boot she pulled it out again. "I'm sorry...i can't reach you without getting myself into trouble...let me get the tie rope from our car!" "Ok, but be quick...i think im sinking" Michi said with a bit of panic in her voice" "Just dont move that much, youre only making it worse...I'm back in a few minutes" Sonya said and walked back to the car as quick as she could...still she needed some time to move through the mud without getting stuck herself.
When she arrived back at the clearing again she saw Michi had sunk up to her waist "Thank god, you're back! It's still getting deeper!" Michi said while she tried to pull herself out with the help of her arms...which just lead to muddy arms and getting deeper again. "I said don't move! Stop that!" Sonya shouted. "Sorry, thats not to easy...im freaking scared ok?" "I got the rope, i'll toss it over you...tighten it around youre chest. We'll get you out of there! Don't worry I got this!"
Sonya threw the rope to Michi...she tightened it and then grabbed the line with her hands. "Ok, pull!" Sonya pulled as hard as she could...feeling herself sinking into the soft ground. But at least Michi was moving and slowly getting out of the trouble she got herself into. "Yuck, great!" Sonya yelled when she could feel the mud filling up her boots and wettening her socks and jeans...she was up to her knees when Michi finally was able to stand up herself and walk out of the boghole. "Ok, now I'm stuck a bit" Sonya said looking down her legs. But with a little effort she could free herself from the mire. "At least the gym visitings last years finally are worth something" she said to herself.
"Thank you so much! You are my hero!" Michi said...still with a rest of panic in her voice, but also trying to smile again. "Ah youre welcome...i just wish you had kept the frog!" They looked at each other and started to laugh out loudly. "C'mon, lets get back to the car...i guess the frogs can wait a little longer" Michi said with a smile " But i gotta tell you...that was kinda nice and adventureous...next time we just should bring the rope right from the start!" Sonya smiled, knowing this wasn't the last time she would visit that area with her friend...and she actually was really looking forward to the next attempt. "I wonder why I'm kinda arroused now" she thought as the two girls made their way back to the car....
...to be continued... ;)

Musekal

Re: Frog Hunting

Postby Musekal » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:17 am

This was great. I really liked the details! Are a new writer? And will there be another part? Welcome to the forums!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:24 am

I'm quote sure that this one is a translated story or at least inspired by some old story I have read at one of those german rubberboot-pages. This is perfectly fine and you should go ahead and do more. There are not so many stories about rubber-booted girls in english. This seems more to be a german thing.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

MD86

Postby MD86 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:44 pm

Thanks for the comments first of all. Yes, the story was indeed inspired by a german rubberboot story. Though it's mostly the beginning an I did add lots of things and it ended in deeper mud ;) It's true that there are many stories about rubberboots in german around in the web, but not so much about quicksand and mud. So I thought I give it a try to convert one of those in English and let inspire myself for the upcoming parts of the adventures. The next part is all ready work in progress and will be entirely from me ;) I read the comments of the story "mud season" and realised that there may be some who would like to read more rubberboot themed mud stories, including myself. So I thought I try to start filling that gap...

maria

Postby maria » Wed May 09, 2018 10:00 am

MD84
Being a big fan of sinking scenes in rubber boots, I liked the translation, and thanks.

The more the merrier! Throw in some pantyhose and possibly a short skirt and ... :o

Return to “Stories”