The Mud Golem's Beginnings (First person, Romantic, Submersion, Non-lethal, Feminine X Male)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Solrex

The Mud Golem's Beginnings (First person, Romantic, Submersion, Non-lethal, Feminine X Male)

Postby Solrex » Fri May 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Author's notes: For this story, I did not see a way I could write it properly from the perspective of my past three stories, however, I felt it more fitting to do first person. If you enjoy the story, I could write more of it. If it lacks attention or is received negatively, I might just end up writing other stuff instead.

Anyways, enjoy!

I was not born into this world named Arcana like most people on this planet, I was created. A powerful dark mage created my sentience, for some reason feminine, maybe a parameter he didn't specify for the spell and let happen naturally. He then took the intelligence, me, and gave it a body. His castle had a moat that was a deep bog. He wanted someone to guard the moat. Thus, he gave me a body of a mud golem.

My form was not strict, I could change the shape of my core material, and control mud around me to make me bigger. He blackmailed me, he told me he would disenchant me if I failed to guard his castle. To be disenchanted would mean to cease to exist. The other way for me to die was if my core material, the mud that made up my body, was completely destroyed.

So, every day, I would fight off the adventurer mages trying to thwart my master. Their armor made them easy to drown, due to naturally sinking into me and not forcing me to drag them under. At some point I took the form of a mud dragon, my core material deep within the mud body. Soon that become boring to me though, not really what made myself me...

There was no drawbridge. If my master came, I was to let him walk through. Before me, he simply used a water walking spell. But, since I am a living thing, that produces my own mana, it's a lot cheaper to have me help him cross. I didn't need to eat or sleep, and my fabricated soul produced mana like any natural soul would… I was a very efficient investment… although there was the possibility of me rebelling, since I was sentient.

I always obeyed, afraid of being disenchanted. Would I even have a soul? Would I go to the afterlife? My best guess would be that I would just cease to exist.

As for the bodies I drowned, my master usually used them for necromancy.

As for the purpose of my existence, it seemed it was just being a bodyguard. Over time, I decided to embrace my feminine side and make my form appear less muscly and more curvy. The excess material from the muscles I turned into locks of hair… made of mud, of course.

Soon, I began seducing men into the mud trap, and my master became very pleased with that. Some people came in groups, and I only managed to drown some of them, and others escaped, never returning. Rumors got out of me, and what happened today was very different.

One day, a person approached the mire moat. Observing from the mud’s surface, blending with the non-enchanted mud, this person removed their armor. This would mean I would have to exert effort to change the consistency of the mire to nearly water, then suffocate him after that by changing back. Seemed like a lot of work, but, it was better than being disenchanted.

The mage stepped into the mire, and stopped, sinking slowly. He didn't even try to go forward. I rose from the mud, behind him, and watched him. He spoke aloud, “Hello? Are you there?” He was up to his knees, the point of no return by non-magical means.

He must have been searching for a fallen ally… poor guy, that friend must already be a zombie by now… I continued to watch him sink.

He looked around and saw me behind him, and exclaimed, “There you are, I was looking for you!”

I looked at him in surprise. Me? The mud golem? Using the mud in my throat stretched just right like a voice box, my gurgled voice spoke back, “Me? You were looking for me?”

“Yes, you, my fair maiden. I wanted to talk to you.” My mud slowly climbed his thighs as he sank into my home. If I could blush, I probably would have, but mud is not made of mammal organs like skin that could blush.

He continued, “I wanted to help you escape.”

Help me escape? If I escaped, my master would disenchant me. I retorted, “What, so my master could call me a traitor and disenchant me from existence? I'm not dying today, but I know who is…” I made him sink a little faster, right to where his crotch was touching the surface of the mud, before I noticed him blushing, and slowed down again.

He explained, “Your master can't disenchant you if he can't get to you, and I'll help you escape him…” As his crotch sunk under the mud, and I could feel that part of his body, I noticed his reproductive organ was hard, as if… was he attracted to the mud? I suppose everyone has their fetishes, but more likely, was he attracted to me? Then a loyal thought crossed my mind.

“Are you just trying to do this to destroy my master easier? Remove me from his defenses so you can destroy him easier?” I defended my master, despite me despising him with his blackmail against my existence.

This adventurer blushed, and spoke, “Actually, I am a bastard child, born out of wedlock. Early in my life, I found that I was attracted to mud and quicksand. Due to my reputation, despite my kind-hearted nature, no one wanted to fall in love with me. To be fair, I wished I could marry mud, but I didn't think that possible, until I heard you existed. If I have a chance at love, it's with you… no human would ever love me…”

As he sunk up his waist, I was completely shocked. This… person… wanted to marry me? I spoke again, “This is completely unreal, but, even if I accepted, I don't even know your name…”

“Arzel… my name is Arzel. What's your name, my goddess?”

This completely stunned me. No one in my entire existence had ever called me a goddess… unfortunately, I could not answer his question with what he wanted, for I did not have a name. I spoke, “I have no name. My master simply calls me golem, servant, slave. When I was created, I had no need for a name…”

Arzel thought for a moment, then asked, “Do you like the name Muldovia?”

I paused… so much so that I became nearly solid where he was and he was sinking almost a molecule a minute. No one had ever named me before… and the name was beautiful. I trembled, and repeated, “I- I love it! No one has ever given me a name before! I will treasure it dearly Arzel!”

Once the shock wore off, my mud resumed its normal consistency. Arzel sunk to his lower rib cages. He spoke, “It’s not safe for both of us to remain here… will you elope with me?”

I thought for a moment… risk being wiped from existence, just to experience love… we were a good match for each other, a bastard son and an artificial slave. Both outcasts, both hated… I just… was this the right thing to do? Arzel already named me, which was more love than my evil master had ever shown me across my whole existence. If I followed him, I knew his love wouldn't stop there.

I gurgled back to him, “I… need time to think about this, however, you mentioned having a thing for quicksand? May I at least give you a pleasurable experience, at the very least, for naming me?”

Arzel responded, “Of course, Muldovia. Have your way with me!” He smiled with a grin. He was sunk to about his chest now, where he was buoyant as long as I didn't thin my mire to near-water consistency. I started swirling the mud around him, and he sighed softly. I grabbed his shirt, and pulled that off and placed it on the grass nearby. I pulled down his leggings, and placed them on the grass as well, and I could feel him getting harder as I did so. When I grabbed at his undergarments, he let out a soft moan as I tossed those aside. He was now completely naked.

I massaged his body all around, and he thrusted into the mud with pleasure. He seemed to enjoy the mud around his member, so I took some mud and swirled it around his crotch, massaging his member. He moaned in ecstasy, and I continued massaging not just there, but his whole body. Arzel moaned in delight, and released his load into my mud. It didn't hit my core material, but I could still feel it.

Remembering what I saw a couple do before they submerged in my grasp, I looked him in the eyes, and pressed my mud lips against his flesh lips. Having my core material touch him felt so sensual, so dangerous, but I enjoyed it all. He didn't hesitate for a second to kiss me back, and he hugged my form as well, albeit rather slowly due to the thickness of the mire. He brushed my hair, and my core material felt it so intimately.

I enquired of him, “Would you like to submerge, then come back up?” Arzel nodded and I did so. He spasmed in pleasure as he came back up, taking deep breaths of air. I knew I loved him at that point.

I helped him climb out of the moat, and he clothed himself. I sucked up the mud off of him and his clothes to help dry him off, but I could only do so much. Gathering a large amount of mud, I made myself into a 20 foot tall golem before crawling out of the moat, taking a large amount of normal mud with me. If I was to survive, I needed to protect my core material. I picked Arzel up and carried him far away from the castle. He guided me which way to go.

We ended up traveling to a swamp very far away from my old master’s castle, and we ended up settling there. We continuously pleased each other, both sexually and in other ways. He took care of my mud, using his magic to dig deep pits for my mud, so that when winter came, only the surface would freeze. He also dug that hole in a spot where springs were, and made sure I would never dry out.

We lived several years happily together. However, that is just one of our stories, not our entire lifetime. Perhaps another time, I shall tell you more of our stories. Until then, farewell.

DJlurker

Re: The Mud Golem's Beginnings (First person, Romantic, Submersion, Non-lethal, Feminine X Male)

Postby DJlurker » Sat May 12, 2018 10:03 am

Hmmm, I'd give it no less then 7.75/10.
Your descriptions were good, but things seemed to proceed a little too fast to be believable. Also, you failed to specify if the 'master' was actually home or not, and I think it would work better if the master wasn't home, so the mud golem wouldn't be disenchanted right then and there. :|
Just my honest two cents, I would definitely like to read another first-person story from you sometime. ;)

Return to “Stories”