K.I.S.S.- Morrigan Sinks (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

K.I.S.S.- Morrigan Sinks (M)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Time for another story in my K.I.S.S. series! 8-)

Keep It Simple, Stupid- Morrigan Sinks
A Darkstalkers QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

(F, QS, mast, non-fatal)

Morrigan Aensland flew into a wide clearing in the swamp, sighing in relief. She'd finally lost them. Touching down, her afterburners reverted to the usual shape of her wings as the succubus stretched her upper body.

(Honestly, how was I supposed to know that the boy I'd been flirting with was the son of the local deacon...) Not to mention, he'd gained a rapport with the local motorcycle gang in trying to evangelize them... and apparently having some measure of success, as they'd wasted no time in trying to hunt the succubus down. She'd knocked quite a few of them off their bikes, but they had just kept coming, forcing her to make a hard turn into a dense, swampy forest where their vehicles couldn't follow.

"Well, I won't be visiting THAT town again anytime soon..." Morrigan sighed to herself, turning to walk off... Or trying to, as her feet were suddenly gripped by some powerful force, preventing her movement. Surprised, the succubus looked down, seeing that her boots had been swallowed by the ground itself.

"Oh, what's this now?" the demon huffed in mild frustration, the wings on her head flapping a little as she tried to lift one leg, then the other out of the ground, only for it to clamp down tight, preventing her movement. It then dawned on Morrigan that she was actually sinking down, the ground now having almost entirely engulfed her black boots...

"Oh, for Makai's sake!" she grunted, reaching down and gripping her right leg with both arms to try and pull upward... only to feel her other leg sink in to the knee, now feeling moistness through her bat-design legging... "Is this some sort of mud-pit?" Not that she was particularly worried- she could easily just transform into a swarm of bats in order to escape. Yet as she continued to ease downward, the feel of the wet mud on her legs elicited strange feelings in her- not quite arousal, but some sense of enjoyment.

Morrigan tried to pump her legs, but as she sank past her knees, this became all but impossible. So instead, she started rocking back and forth, always looking down at the mud which slowly took her in, inch by inch... She smiled as she felt the muck begin to gently fondle her buttocks, before shivering as it bulged between her legs...

"Oh..." the succubus breathed out, wriggling her hips as they were slowly engulfed, feeling her nipples becoming hard and prominent. A wave of pleasure surged through her suddenly, now bucking against the bog as if it were a lover, her hands lightly braced against the surface... she was definitely aroused now.

"Mmmm... this must be what the mortals call 'quicksand'..." Morrigan sighed as she continued to writhe and wriggle in her muddy entrapment. She briefly wondered if there were humans who enjoyed this like she did... then again, she was a succubus, so it didn't usually take much to get her 'in the mood,' so to speak.

Leaning forward, the greenette placed her palms together, pressing them on the moist surface... then pushing down, watching her hands become engulfed, her arms sinking in almost to her elbows. She then tried to pull up, only for the thick mud to resist with it's powerful suction, resulting in the rest of Morrigan's body sinking deeper into the quicksand, which was now counting her ribs, her wings slowly vanishing, her bosom lightly pressing against the moist surface, arcing an intense wave of sensation through her...

Morrigan then leaned back again, pulling her arms back to her body, until her elbows were even with her ribcage... she bucked against the bog again, sighing and moaning in pleasure, trying to pull her hands up, setting down to her bosom in the mire's embrace. "Yes," she gasped out as the mud fondled her breasts from underneath... The succubus was completely beyond rational thought now, only wanting to maximize the feel of the thick, wet mud that held her tightly...

"Yes, yes, YES," Morrigan chanted as she literally fucked the mud as best as she could, her bosom lightly bouncing on the surface, her movement sending ripples through the quicksand pit... She cried aloud as her mammaries settled deeper, the quicksand now caressing and pinching her nipples in it's moist grip... She was so close now, so close... Part of her wished she could touch herself, but her trapped hands made that impossible. So she had to hope that her continual thrusting against the thick, bulging mud would be enough...

It took a little longer than she would have liked, but eventually she did indeed go over the edge into ecstasy, throwing her head back and screaming as her bloodstream ignited and burned through her body... Even the cool, wet mud was unable to dampen the waves of heat that surged through the demon, as she quaked and thrashed and screamed ferally, her green eyes tightly shut as she rode out her orgasm...

While her climax only lasted about thirty seconds, it took a few minutes for the succubus to rouse from her lethargy... Gasping for air, Morrigan realized it had become a little hard to breathe... then she found the answer as she looked down at her chest, the mud having engulfed her to about armpit-deep, pressing on her bosom, lapping at what remained of her cleavage above the surface. Fortunately, leaning back caused the pressure to lighten up slightly, so she could catch her breath.

"Well..." she sighed. "Not as good as doing it with a man... but quite enjoyable nonetheless..." She continued to squirm slightly in her muddy encasement, looking up at the night sky, the constellations twinkling brightly... Perhaps, this trip to the mortal world hadn't been a complete loss after all.

(I'm definitely bringing Lilith here next time...) Morrigan thought as she relaxed. (It'll make a nice 'consolation prize' if she or I fail to seduce a man...)

~*Fin*~

Hope I did Morrigan justice... Was it sexy enough for you? ;)

JSample

Re: K.I.S.S.- Morrigan Sinks (M)

Postby JSample » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Very nice. ;)
Jason Sample

Solrex

Re: K.I.S.S.- Morrigan Sinks (M)

Postby Solrex » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:28 am

That was wonderful, I hope we get more succubus stories! However, in the future, slow down a bit, mention more body parts inbetween. It jumps from her knees to barely her butt to her ribs and then her armpits rather quicker than I would like. Other than that though, it was fantastic!

Return to “Stories”