Of Cowgirl Costumes & Quicksand (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Of Cowgirl Costumes & Quicksand (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:06 am

This was slated as one of my entries for a Year of the Ox styled story, but I finally got around to finishing it.

NOTICE: Yes there is mention of Carlylse Bog in here. It is however, meant as tribute to Kaolumbia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes when one opts to party, they really know how to do so. And these days, Shaquila & Swanhilda know how to pull one off, even if it's only themselves doing it. One day, on a rather unusually dull day; thanks to it being rainy, Swanhilda, was just laying on a sofa within her & Shaquila's room, watching the rain as it fell & fell without pause. "Ugh, zis is so lame," Swanhilda said. "How long vill ze rain last...?" She then asked aloud.

"Ah, quit being such a downer." Shaquila said, having overheard her twin sister. "You're almost sounding whinier than that useless Aqua is." She then quipped. Swanhilda suddenly sprang up. "Vhat is zat supposed to mean?!" Swanhilda asks, irritated by the comparison. "Never mind what it means," Shaquila answered. "Just stop moaping over the weather." Swanhilda went back to laying down lazily, eager for a sign that exploration can occur soon.

Fortunately, the wait would be over as the rain was beginning to let up. "See? What'd I tell ya?" Shaquila said, smirking. "I knew ze rain vould stop soon." Quipped Swanhilda. "Yeah, right," Shaquila says. "That's not what you were saying when it started after lunch 3 hours ago." "I vas merely annoyed!" Swanhilda exclaimed. "Whatever." Shaquila simply stated. "Now, are we going to go somewhere, or am I to watch you lay on your butt all day?" She then asked.

"Ve vill step out into ze vilderness of Olympus." Swanhilda says. "I expected no less from you." Shaquila says, smiling. She then reaches into her closet. "Now, where should we go?" Shaquila then asks. "How about ze Carlylse Bog?" Swanhilda asks back. "Perfect!" Exclaimed Shaquila. "Now, put this on." Said Shaquila, as she tossed out a cowgirl's outfit. "Huh? Vhat is zis?" Swanhilda asks, perplexed. "That is today's sinking outfit." Shaquila replies.

The outfit resembled that of Moo-tan's usual attire, right down to the bikini itself. "Are you serious?" Asked Swanhilda. "I am indeed." Shaquila answers. "Very vell zen... If zis is vhat ve vill vear, zen so be it." Said Swanhilda as she proceeds to change clothes. Shaquila followed suit in changing as well. Needless to say that it doesn't take both long to swap out of their normal clothes, and into their costumes of the day. Then, the twins began their journey.

Traveling northeast of the household, Shaquila & Swanhilda set forth for the Carlylse Bog. The bog itself was named after a bog of the same name seen in some films. Though this bog is indeed more of a bog than it is swamp. Needless to say that the quicksand here is quite gripping, and soft & creamy. Many have ventured into this bog to experience the quicksand first hand. Some return safely. Others return heavily coated & utterly spellbound by its quicksands.

But on very rare occasions, some are never seen again. But this only happens to those who're too evil to the point that they can never be redeemed whatsoever. Nonetheless, it's still a good place for quicksanding because the bog's quicksand is nice & gooey all year round, and it's got a great viscosity to boot. The bog never disappoints a quicksand in the slightest thanks to these factors. And fortunately for Shaquila & Swanhilda, it's not a far hike either.

The bog's entryway is marked by trees that've seen better days. The Carlylse Bog stands majorly barren of plant life because years ago, dark druids working for evil used this as a sacrificial ground to try & appease eldritch horrors from age's past. This did not sit well with the dragons of the neighboring Black Dragon's Bog who raged over the Carlylse Bog & burned every druid they were able to locate, and robbing the bog of its curse.

And now, thanks to environmental protections, and with help from both green & brown dragons, the bog is recovering its plant life, but it is undoubtedly taking time. Still, animals flourish around the bog, so it's a good start. There are not very many plant eaters to overrun the work the green dragons, as meat eaters were also present to make sure the plant life has time to gain a foothold across the bog. Shaquila & Swanhilda notice some of the animals around.

"Ze nature of zis bog is still recovering..." Swanhilda says. "Shame..." Shaquila said. "You'd think there'd be a tree or two by now." She then adds. "But, enough about that. Let's just find a quicksand pit." Shaquila finishes. "Ja, gnädige Frau!" Exclaimed Swanhilda. And so the twins ventured deep into the bog to look for a quicksand pit to sink into. But then again, the search didn't take long as Swanhilda suddenly started to sink into the ground without warning.

She gasped out, attracting Shaquila's attention. "Swanhilda?" She promptly ponders. "I am stuck in ze treibsand..." Swanhilda moaned out. "You mean quicksand?" Shaquila then asks. Before Swanhilda could answer, Shaquila quickly went to her, only to get stuck in the quicksand Swanhilda had stumbled into herself. Swanhilda glanced to her twin sister as both are sucked down to their knees, and ultimately started sinking down slowly from there.

The quicksand as expected was quite soft & creamy. Swanhilda noted its grip most of all. It proved to be one of perfection as it held onto her legs steadfastly, even as the shardbinder tried to move forward. Yet, the crystals on her had to be shielded from the sun since they were liable to heat up if exposed too long to the direct sunlight. Nonetheless, this was a minor problem as Shaquila was able to stand well enough for her sister to be shaded some.

Yet Swanhilda had one question. "Did you remember to bring one of your beasts?" She asks. "Well, no, but..." Shaquila answers. "DUMMKOPF!!!" Swanhilda exclaimed in a sudden outburst. "You're a beast master! A beast master never forgets to bring zere beasts to ze party!" She went on. "Let me finish, would ya?" Shaquila quips, albeit calmly. Swanhilda regained her composure soon after, and thus allowing Shaquila to reveal a whistle she had handy.

"I can call upon one of my beasts with this whistle." She says. "And it doesn't matter how far away we are." She added. As such, Swanhilda accepted this. She soon noticed that the quicksand has already consumed her & Shaquila's thighs halfway already. "Huh? Ze bog's already got half our thighs..." Said Swanhilda. "But at least it's cool..." Shaquila says. "True..." Swanhilda replies, watching as she & Shaquila sink deeper still, and loving each minute of it.

As the two sink deeper, the quicksand gave off some sloshing, as if alive while swallowing the twins slowly. Shaquila tested how creamy this pit was, and it didn't disappoint. The quicksand piled up nicely when she moved her leg forward some, and slowly retracted after she pulled her leg back to its normal position in the quicksand. Clearly the spot was ideal, but it would be better if the sun weren't shining over their particular quicksand patch.

Nonetheless, they both decided that the sun was not going to ruin their sink in the bog, and so they shall sink until they are swallowed whole by the Earth itself. Pretty soon, Shaquila & Swanhilda reach their butts in the quicksand with it just about cupping them once their booties are on its surface. Both welcomed the grip the quicksand put on their butts almost immediately. Especially considering how their clothes do not cover it all that much to boot.

Nonetheless, both girls wiggle their hips as if doing a belly dance in an attempt to coax the quicksand to keep swallowing them despite the fact that quicksand is non-sentient and does not need any coaxing to do so at all. Yet, this may be due to them enjoying just how creamy the quicksand is. "Zis is so very creamy..." Swanhilda moans out, unable to stop wiggling. "You're telling me..." Shaquila says. Even so, the two just kept enjoying their sink in the quicksand.

The twins attempted to make butt grooves in the quicksand, but the quicksand was so creamy, the grooves would not stay. Nonetheless, they proved fun to make regardless. In fact, it's something Shaquila did more often than Swanhilda herself did. This almost made her legs rise from the quicksand even, but while it seemed to work, she never did raise her legs beyond her lap. Plus, this only served to pull her & Swanhilda down a bit deeper as well.

The two felt their butts being swallowed up, leaving them at hip deep in the quicksand. The two felt the quicksand slosh & ripple against them, even if it wasn't pulling them down right away. Nonetheless, both admit that it felt good. Even so, Shaquila & Swanhilda noted that their gloves are all muddied from pushing on the quicksand to raise themselves against its creamy surface. "Zere go out gloves..." Swanhilda sighs. "It was inevitable though." Shaquila quips.

"Zat is true," Swanhilda replies. "But ze could've been spared somehow, no?" She then asks. "I sincerely doubt it," Shaquila says. "They're part of out costumes, and all parts have to get messy." She adds. "I should've guessed..." Swanhilda responds as she & Shaquila are now halfway in the quicksand once their hips sink under the surface. Even so, the soft quicksand never did stop pulling them down periodically. Yet one thing was consistent.

Shaquila & Swanhilda never moved much during their sink. It is true that staying still & not moving a muscle insures a slow sink in quicksand, and is undoubtedly a safety measure taken to make sure one does not get too deep at the cost of a lot of energy being wasted. Alone that would be bad enough, but around here with wild animals, that'd be worse trouble. Around the Carlylse Bog, there are reports of wolves & pumas patrolling the area for prey.

Regardless, Shaquila & Swanhilda's bare midriffs are the next victims to start going down in the quicksand, and due to how much skin is exposed there, the two immediately felt a sense of surrender to the quicksand already. Equally so as they felt the quicksand push against their crotches. Had they taken their bottoms off, they'd be in a pleasured frenzy, but since they never removed their bottoms, this did not happen at all. Nor would they come that close at all.

This may be due to resilience, or something else entirely. No one really knows for sure. Nonetheless, such a mystery does not block Shaquila & Swanhilda from loving how the quicksand felt on their bare skin, and their bodies as a whole. The two nonetheless sink deeper as the pleasure kept on building, albeit slowly. In no way was it poised to skyrocket. Even so, what Shaquila & Swanhind were feeling was undeniable to say the least, and they loved it.

In fact, they both seem to anticipate the quicksand cupping their breasts as they watch each other's midriffs go down into the quicksand. Their bellybuttons were swallowed, and this marked the halfway point for them being near their breasts in the quicksand. Shaquila just about wanted to undo her ponytail & let her hair lay freely on the quicksand's surface, but decided against it since her hair is the same shade of blue as Swanhilda's is.

Nonetheless, it wouldn't have mattered in the long run as both their hairdos were destined to be swallowed up by the quicksand regardless if they flowed freely or not. "Ze quicksand is getting thicker..." Swanhilda says. "Really?" Shaquila asks. Swanhilda nodded, feeling it quite clearly as she sank deeper still. Even so, the descent of both girls appeared to slow down some. A bit slower than they liked their sinking speed to be.

This basically proved Swanhilda's claim of the quicksand thickening underneath. "Vhat can ve do about zis...?" Asked Swanhilda. Shaquila tried kicking her legs underneath the surface of the quicksand, and she was able to do so with remarkable ease. This in effect churned the quicksand some, allowing their sink to speed up back to the level they were enjoying it at earlier. "Ah, zat's much better..." Swanhilda sighed happily. Shaquila simply gave a thumbs up.

It is inevitable that the quicksand's thickness will return, but this no longer mattered to Shaquila & Swanhilda as they continue to enjoy their descent into the quicksand still. Though they wish it bubbled, it never did, but even then it never really mattered if it bubbled or not. The quicksand was just too good to even complain about what happens in it, and what doesn't. That is to say all that's been occurring since the sink started off not long after their arrival.

Within moments, the quicksand reached their breasts. Shaquila & Swanhilda gasped as they threw their heads back in pure pleasure. "I vant to... rip my top off, but..." Swanhilda says whilst panting. Yet, the urge to do so is beaten back. The quicksand already felt good on her breasts as is. "Tempting, but I can't just toss it aside..." Shaquila says, obviously on the same boat as Swanhilda when it came to resisting the urge to disappear into the quicksand topless.

Had they actually gone topless, the pleasure would've been so great, the twins would most likely haved blacked out within minutes, and blacking out in quicksand is a dangerous predicament indeed. The fact that the bog was nicely affected by the rain barely helped the situation either. And yet, Swanhilda & Shaquila just allowed the quicksand continue to take them down, even as it squeezed their breasts in a sort of sensual manner.

Even so, the quicksand squeezed their breasts some more once they were fully under its surface, and Shaquila & Swanhilda were momentarily floating at their shoulders in it now. "It's so good on ze bare skin..." Swanhilda groaned, sinking up to her chin, then tilting her head back so as to allow the quicksand to roll over her face when the time for it comes. "I'll say it is..." Shaquila says, sinking to her own chin. She however, ran out of time to use one of her whistles.

But she didn't seem to care, as she & Swanhilda won't be dying here. Nonetheless, Shaquila sank to her nose, closing her eyes & blowing bubbles in the quicksand. She blew bubbles for a few moments before the quicksand swallowed her completely. "Auf Wierdersehen, world..." Swanhilda managed to say before the quicksand swallows her head as it rolls over her face, leaving only 2 indents upon its grayish black surface.

For a moment or two, Shaquila & Swanhilda sink slowly in the depths of the quicksand, descending to a meter, then 2, then 3, before reaching the 5 meter mark. At that point, the two assume mermaid form & swim back up. There was no way the bottomless quicksand would absorb these two at this time. The two not only emerge from the quicksand, caked with the stuff, but also swam to the edge of the quicksand; specifically where they started their sink.

"Zat was incredible..." Swanhilda said. "Now we have to wash up..." Shaquila said. "I cannot move though..." Swanhilda admits. "Ze quicksand is too comforting..." She then added. To that end, Shaquila blew on the whistle that summons her black drake companion. And once it showed up, the drake managed to pull out Shaquila & Swanhilda by the strands of their bikinis. Thankfully they did not lose their hats as they were part of their costumes.

Once safely out, Shaquila & Swanhilda return to their human forms & ride the drake to one of the bog's bodies of freshwater, and from there start to bathe in it before returning home. As it goes to show: Olympus's Carlylse Bog is definitely magical in nature. It lures quicksanders in, and then wracks their bodies with enough pleasure to the point the sinker doesn't want to leave right away. Yet even this magic can be defeated with enough sheer will power.

That said, if you were invited to this bog... Would you take the risk, or decline it altogether?

Shaquila & Swanhilda: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Mworm650

Re: Of Cowgirl Costumes & Quicksand (M)

Postby Mworm650 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:26 pm

Awesome story and definitely would take the risk submitting to the mud.

Black Clay Lord

Re: Of Cowgirl Costumes & Quicksand (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:58 pm

Mworm650 wrote:Awesome story and definitely would take the risk submitting to the mud.

Thanks, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”