A Male Mudlark's Awakening (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

A Male Mudlark's Awakening (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:31 am

This is a little something I had on my mind for some time now, and so I've taken the liberty of finishing it up before working on something else.

Let me be clear: This is not a Halloween project. It has no spookiness to it whatsoever. For that, I have something else in mind.

Anyway, a rare treat from me featuring a man sinking in quicksand with one of my own OCs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masami came to the continent of Ylisse to hone some of her fighting skills one day. Ordinarily, her fighting style would be seen as being that of the Myrmidon type. Make no mistake though. Masami is a genuine Hoshidan Samurai. Yet, this human/mermaid beauty only takes breaks from training to engage in one thing: A sink in thick, viscous quicksand. On this day however, it was a sink she was not about to do alone. Not by a long shot.

Masami intends to sink with a partner. Her options appear to be limited though. Lissa was unavailable to invite, there was no way Chrom & Frederick will agree to the notion, and Masami had no intention of asking Maribelle to come with her. Masami cannot stand her uppity behavior at all. Masami also didn't want to ask Tharja, fearing that she may conjure a hex that would make the quicksand so deadly, no one would get out of it unscathed.

For several hours, Masami looked for potential partners, but she had absolutely no luck in the department. "Man, oh man!" Masami exclaimed. "What does an 18-year-old girl like me got to do for a sinking partner?!" She then went onto ask herself. But Masami was not about to give up. She kept her search going. But as she strolled the streets of the town she was in, she was not paying attention in the slightest, and with a loud smack, she slammed into someone.

Masami stumbled before landing butt first on the ground, before ultimately looking at who she ran into. All the while fixing her clothes. "I'm sorry I was in such a hurry that I didn't see you!" She told her onlooker. "I didn't see you either, milady." The onlooker said. Masami stands up, shaking her head. "Drop the milady nonsense." She said. "I'm not big on formalities." The stranger got onto their feet. "Ah, my apologies," They said. "It's a habit of mine."
Masami nodded, and took note of the person's uniform. "I see you work for the Church of Naga." Said Masami. "And you're quite captivating... They must be pleased to have such a lovely woman of the cloth in their ranks." She adds, prompting the stranger to close their eyes. "...Man, madame." He goes onto say. "Man of the cloth." Masami was taken aback. "A man?! With those looks?!" She asks in disbelief. "That cannot be! It's impossible! Unheard of!!"

Yet Masami catches herself from making a scene, regaining her composure. "My apologies," Said Masami. "I shouldn't have exploded like that..." "You're all right." The man tells her. "So anyway, yes, despite my appearance, I am indeed a man." He then goes onto say. "Ah, but where are my manners? My name is Libra. I am a War Monk." He further adds. "My name is Masami." Masami says to him. "Pleased to meet you, you beautifully handsome hunk."

"Beautifully handsome, maybe..." Libra says. "But, a hunk? I sincerely doubt it." Masami scoffs. "Oh, c'mon! Don't you War Monk swing heavy axes?" She then asks, almost scournfully. "Technically, yes." Libra answers. "Then you sport muscles. Don't deny it." Said Masami. "I am not denying anything." Libra replies. Masami nods. "Very well then." She said. "Anyway, what say we treat that body to a moment of splendor?" She then asks, flirtatiously.

"What sort of... splendor, are we speaking of here?" Libra asks. "I need only the grace of Naga." He then states. "I want you to sink in quicksand with me." Masami blurts out without hesitance. "Did you say... Quicksand?" Asked Libra, hand placed under his chin. "I believe I did not stutter." Masami says. "Well, no, but... Would it be safe?" Libra pondered. "You worry too much," Masami says. "Stick with me, and you'll be fine. I'm a tried & true expert quicksander."

Libra ultimately relented. "Very well. I shall accompany you." He says. "Marvelous." Said Masami, smirking. "Meet me by the north most entrance to the desert. Try not to keep me waiting." She then adds before departing in the aforementioned direction. Libra felt uneasy, but he opted to trust Masami nonetheless. Even so, he proceeded to where Masami asked him to meet her at. Fortunately, it was not a far walk to where she is.

Masami glanced to Libra. "Ready already?" She asks. "I had figured you'd have been needed for a job at the church or something." "Slow day." Libra states. "Aren't they all?" Masami asked with a quip. "But I digress. Follow me if you will." She then says as she heads through the gate. Libra followed Masami without hesitation. By now he had already started to trust Masami enough to follow her leads through & through.

Even so, the desert was rather unforgiving right now. The heat was something else. It was tolerable, but still capable of draining strength. However, Masami knew there was a spot to cool off somewhere. Though admittedly, the search for such a place didn't take long at all. An oasis, at least 4 miles away from town was seen. It was nice & shaded, too. The spot was perfect. And in more ways than one. This oasis had a quicksand pond nice & formed.

Compared to the usually dry quicksand across the desert, this one was all nice & gooey. Most likely due to the fact that there was water around here. And plenty of it. "This is an ideal spot." Masami says. "Ideal for bandits to get us..." Libra says. "This oasis is out in the open ya know." He then adds. "Yes, but..." Masami says, before kicking a rock into a sand patch. The rock sinks into the gooey sand almost immediately. This confirms quicksand instantly.

"Ah, I see," Says Libra. "Bandits would dare attacking near anywhere that has quicksand." He concludes. "Precisely." Masami says. "Now, off with that outfit of yours." She then orders. "Pardon me?" Libra asks, perplexed. "You mean... All of it?" He then asked for confirmation. "No. Only the heavier pieces." Masami says. "I in no way want you to be fully nude." She then adds. Libra sighs in relief. "Thank Naga..." He went onto say.

Nonetheless, Libra removed parts of his outfit. Specifically, he made sure any armor he had on was removed as they would weigh him down quickly while in the quicksand. Before long, he only had light robes on his person. This wasn't exactly what Masami wanted, but she at least was able to get him to take his armor off, so there was that. Nonetheless, Masami herself stripped down to naught but a very skimpy swimsuit she wore under her fighting clothes.

Libra was perplexed. "Milady, isn't that, uh... unbecoming?" He asks, flustered. "No, I go in quicksand with barely anything on all the time." Masami says. "And I told you to knock it off with the milady business!" She then exclaimed. "Sorry. Habit, as I've said." Libra said, throwing his hands up in defense. "Just hurry up & get in the quicksand." Masami says. Libra however, first removes his robes, revealing what appeared to be boxers underneath.

"Perhaps this will be more to the quicksand's liking." Says Libra. Masami's heart almost skipped a beat at seeing Libra like this. He might not have the muscle, but she noted how well his skin was toned nonetheless. "Oh, baby..." Masami says. "The quicksand's really going to love you for that..." She then purrs, before coaxing Libra to step forward to the quicksand. And so he did. Cautiously, Libra walked forward to the awaiting quicksand as instructed.

It wasn't long before his feet made contact with the quicksand. Still, Masami looked on as Libra moved forward some more, before ultimately getting his feet stuck in one spot of the quicksand. From there, his descent into it was well underway. "It's really pulling me down..." Libra quipped. "Yes, it is." Said Masami as she stood up. As Libra slowly sinks down still, Masami got into the quicksand herself, pressing her breasts against Libra's back gently.

"Masami, what're you doing...?" Libra asks. "Giving you a good time." She answers. Libra was silent, but nonetheless allowed Masami to do as she pleases with him. Which included the pressing of her breasts on his person. Masami was aware of the scar on Libra's neck, and so took care to not touch it as much as she possibly could. Libra was thankful for this. Masami wondered why Libra's neck was scarred, but chose not to press the issue.

No, her main concern was making Libra love quicksand like she does. Nonetheless, the quicksand reached their knees soon enough. Yet while this was just a start on the road to Libra's mudlark awakening, he was already starting to show signs of awakening. Already Masami's efforts were off to a good start, yet there was still a long way to go. "I was expecting this to be rough & grainy honestly..." Libra says. "Nature is full of surprises." Masami says.

"Well, that is true..." Replied Libra. Nonetheless, the two continue to sink deeper into the quicksand surrounding them. As they sink, Masami never let Libra go, and Libra raised one of his legs to test how gripping the quicksand was on his bare skin. And he found the quicksand to be very thick, and with a great degree of stickiness. This gave a good indication of how stuck he & Masami were in the quicksand. And yet, Libra showed signs of liking it more & more.

Masami looked pleased that Libra was not fighting the quicksand at all. "You hear anything in your head yet?" She asks Libra. "There is a rather... odd voice whispering to me..." He answers. "That's your inner mudlark talking to you." Said Masami. "Listen to it. Do as it says." She instructed. "Well, if you insist..." Says Libra, not even arguing the matter currently on hand here. After all, Masami was the one leading the charges here at this exact moment.

As such, it made sense to listen to her at this exact moment. She had been through this type of awakening before & knew what to do, and what not to do. Nonetheless, both were compelled to just let the quicksand continue swallowing them. Though Libra had the notion that sinking in the sun wasn't a smart decision. Masami however, noted that the shade of the tree of the oasis was just as good a parasol as it can be, since she didn't bring a parasol of her own.

The quicksand eventually meets the butts of both sinkers. Masami looks at this. "It's already at our butts..." She says, smirking. "You say it like it's a good thing..." Libra replies. "Right now, yes." Said Masami. "Don't fret though, you'll be fine with me still." She then adds. "I'm sure..." Said Libra, almost uncertain, but still opting to trust Masami as they both float on the quicksand for a moment or two. Yet Libra still felt his mind shift concerning the quicksand.

Sure he had his reservations about it since it can be dangerous, but now his mind was opening up to its plesant side. "I believe I am starting to see what I am missing out on..." He then says. "Good." Said Masami, smirking some. "Think you'd like to go deeper then?" She then asks. "Only if you promise not to leave my side..." Libra answers. "Oh, I promise, handsome," Masami says. "In fact, I've already made that promise to myself..." Libra shudders.

"You almost sounded like Tharja the way you said that..." He then says. "Surely you jest." Masami quips. "Just a minor note." Libra responds. Masami simply shrugged. "Well, all right then." She tells him, letting the notion go quickly. At this point, the quicksand pulls their butts under, reaching the hips of both sinkers. And Libra continues to embrace the quicksand in an increasingly positive way. Much to Masami's equally increasing delight.

Once their hips were gone, both were now halfway sunk in the quicksand. Any desire to evacuate the quicksand has left Libra at this stage. He now wanted to stay & sink all the way officially. Although Masami did not inquire about the scar on Libra's neck, he himself inquired of what Masami was doing right now. "Why is it that you are pressing your bosom on my back?" He asks her. "You just now noticed? Seriously?" Masami asks back, a bit annoyed.

But again, she shrugged it off. "I just wanted to make you feel comfortable during the sink." She then answers. "It seems to work," Libra says. "But, perhaps you'd like to press it on my own chest instead?" He then asks. This surprises Masami. "Well," She says. "There's something I'd never expect a monk to ask." She then adds. "But, I am not here to question, I am here to help you enjoy the quicksand." Masami finalizes, turning Libra around without hesitation.

Despite the thickness of the quicksand, Libra was turned around in a full 180 so that he looks Masami right into her eyes. He wound up blushing deeply just from the sight. "In Naga's name..." Libra says, almost becoming speechless. "Cat got your tongue, big boy?" Masami says with a giggle. Libra clears her throat. "I have barely seen such beauty, aside from Exalt Emmeryn that is..." He then went onto say. "I'm sure." Said Masami, leaning forward some.

Libra leaned back some in turn. "Erm, Masami," He then says. "You're getting awfully close to me." Masami just glared at Libra for a moment. "Hey, you brought this upon yourself." She blatantly states. Libra sighs. "True, that I did..." He said as he sits back up. In doing so, his chest meets Masami's big I-Cup breasts. Libra was left flustered. "Big aren't they?" Masami giggles. "I um..." Libra stammers, before clearing his throat again. "I am inclined to agree..."

Libra at that point breathed out a sigh, having gotten that off his chest. Metaphorically speaking that is. Nonetheless, Masami hugs Libra as the quicksand continues to pull the two downward. The quicksand swallowed their bellybuttons, reaching halfway to their chests now. Libra almost looked tempted to touch Masami's breasts, but he never did; even if Masami offered him the chance to do so. Then again, for the most part, she respected his wishes.

Yet Masami couldn't contain herself when she dipped her hands in the quicksand, and started to rub Libra's own chest, and his arms & shoulders with the gooey quicksand itself. "What compels you to do this?" Libra asks. "That handsome form of yours." Masami answers. "Still playing that card I see..." Libra goes onto say. At this point, he had but just given up on asking Masami to lay down the handsome quip. And there's a good reason for that.

He understood now that this was just how Masami is, and he dared not question it. Plus, he did refer to her as beautiful, so fair is fair here. Even so, he let Masami continue rubbing quicksand on his body; even if it meant getting the back of his neck. "I must admit, this feels good..." Libra says. "And you have such a gentle touch, too..." "Thank you." Masami says. "And you better believe this feels good. It's a natural sunscreen after all." She then adds.

"I will not argue with that." Libra said, watching as Masami rubbed quicksand on his body more. Before long, the entirety of Libra's body from the neck down is coated, and just in time as well. The quicksand now hold him & Masami at chest deep. The quicksand has a particularly nice grip on Masami's breasts, too. At this point, Libra's inner mudlark psyche has hit the point of no turning back. Yet he seemed to not care. He just wanted to go under now.

Masami sensed this. "You seem to have the courage to submerge now." She says. "I do, yes..." Libra responds. "Well then," Masami says, suddenly hugging Libra. "Let's go under together." She went onto say. At the cost, this made her breasts squish against Libra's chest once more, but at this point, he did not mind it one single bit now. He has grown comfortable with it fully now. Sure he still had a reservation about it, but other than that, no complaints at all.

The quicksand sucked the partners past their chests, and quickly engulfed their shoulders until they rested at their chins. "I believe we are sinking quicker than usual." Libra notes. "I think that's just the quicksand's way of saying it loves us." Masami giggles. "How does quicksand love...?" Libra pondered. "It just does." Masami quipped. "Talk to a shaman or something later." She then added. Libra just shrugged it off shortly after.

Nonetheless, he took a breath as he & Masami sank to their noses for a moment, before ultimately vanishing under the surface of the quicksand, leaving naught but indents on its surface. The two sank deep into its depths, but only after 5 meters down, Libra started to feel lightheaded, and his lungs started to burn. Assuming mermaid form, Masami swam back up with Libra in tow, rushing him back up to the surface without any hesitation whatsoever.

Both were heavily coated from the quicksand, but Libra was the one who wound up gasping repeatedly, welcoming the air back into his lungs. "Are you okay?" Masami asks Libra. "Yes, thank you." Libra answers, after coughing up some more bad air out of his lungs. "Yet you though..." He then started. "I had a feeling you weren't human... Seems I was right..." Libra then says. "So you noticed under the quicksand..." Masami says, hanging her head for a moment.

"Yes, well... I'm actually a mermaid. 1/2 mermaid actually." She then goes onto say. "My mother's a mermaid, and my father's human." She finalizes. "You definitely have your mother's beauty," Libra admits. "And your father's sense of adventure." He then states. "And I'm sure damn proud of it all." Masami said in response as she climbs out of the quicksand while helping Libra out of it shortly after. They then entered the waters of the oasis to bathe.

Both came clean rather easily. "So, how was it?" Masami asks Libra. "Aside from the fact that I started feeling faint..." Libra said, scowling, but then smiled. "I would not mind braving quicksand again in the near future." He happily admitted. "That's good." Said Masami. "That means your inner mudlark's permanently awake. You did good." She says. "I have you to thank for it." Libra says. "Perhaps you'd like to stay for dinner later tonight?" He then offers.

"A kind offer," Said Masami. "But alas, I must politely turn it down. I have to go back to my own world soon." She then says. "Understandable." Libra says. "But perhaps we'll meet again?" He then asks. Masami nods. "Count on it." She says. The two soon dried off after their bath, and redressed. Libra had to return to town anyway, and Masami ventured back to her own homeworld; to her home on Olympus, having achieved what she had wanted to do here.

Masami has a knack for getting men to open up to the idea of sinking in quicksand easily, and boy can she pick her prey easily. As for Libra, he now appreciates how fun quicksand can be when the risks are properly understood & taken with caution. Yet while he would certainly see Masami again, there were questions that wouldn't be left unasked: Who would be the next handsome devil to be enthralled by Masami's beauty?

Which other man would be the next to be sunk to have their inner mudlarks awakened? For the answers to those questions & more, only time will tell.

Libra, Fire Emblem: Nintendo, Intelligent Systems

Masami: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”