For Your Pleasure (multiple non-fatal sinks, willing, erotic, sexual)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
GTorborg77

For Your Pleasure (multiple non-fatal sinks, willing, erotic, sexual)

Postby GTorborg77 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:34 pm

My latest creation was written after a moment of inspiration about a month ago. I wrote the story in a day, but spent the last 4 weeks refining it and adding detail. It's a bit long, but I've seen longer on this forum. I'm very happy with the story, and have already started (actually I'm about half done) a sequel. I hope y'all enjoy it too.

Question for readers of these stories who are also good at illustration: would anyone like to create some illustrations using AI? If anyone is interested, contact me with a private message or on this forum, and I'll let you have a copy of the original Word document I used to write it, so you can add illustrations. I'd be interested to see how others envision the scenes in the story.

Last but not least: two of the characters in the story are based strongly on real people that I know, though with different names. Without any spoilers, the character names from the story are Angie and Andrea. Read the story to get the idea of what I'm talking about. Enjoy!

For Your Pleasure.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Stories”