You, Your Girlfriend, and The Mud

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo

You, Your Girlfriend, and The Mud

Postby Theo » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:55 am

POV: your girlfriend asks you to tag along on a mudding adventure to a remote swamp.

My largest and most ambitious AI photo project yet; an idea that started with a single sort of, “happy accident” photo, which then quickly snowballed into a much larger project, ultimately generating 500+ pictures—of which about ninety ended up in the story (maybe I’ll post a few other “honorable mentions” some other time on my AI QuicksandBox topic). The pictures of course are all AI generated, but the story is wholly written by me.

I do hope you enjoy and leave some feedback, and as always, thank you for reading/viewing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Re: You, Your Girlfriend, and The Mud

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:55 pm

what a great girlfriend!!! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:54 am

MadMax359 wrote:what a great girlfriend!!! :twisted:

Indeed, she's a keeper! :D Glad you enjoyed watching her.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:28 am

This story and accompanying pictures - truly impressive effort.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:42 pm

That's awesome work Theo!
Work to live....or live to work...

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:57 pm

Great story and set of pictures. I've played with small sets and know how difficult it is to get them consistent, that must have taken quite a lot of time and effort. Good thing she was naked most of the time, it would have been a lot more than 500 if she'd kept her clothes on! Well done, that's an impressive contribution.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

GTorborg77

Postby GTorborg77 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:57 pm

Great story and even better pictures, Theo!

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:54 am

PA Jack wrote:This story and accompanying pictures - truly impressive effort.

Scarol wrote:That's awesome work Theo!

Thank you so much! :D

cerberus wrote:Great story and set of pictures. I've played with small sets and know how difficult it is to get them consistent, that must have taken quite a lot of time and effort. Good thing she was naked most of the time, it would have been a lot more than 500 if she'd kept her clothes on! Well done, that's an impressive contribution.

Thanks Cererus! :D Actually, the ones in the mud weren't too difficult, as you hinted at, the ones in the beginning where she's in her dress, as well as the ones in the car where probably the most frustrating to get even a little consistency. The others mostly came together relatively easily after the first one on page 11; the biggest challenge was mainly picking the best ones. And to be more specific than what I first wrote, 500+ is just the ones I saved, the total generated is somewhere north of that.

Omegavega35

Postby Omegavega35 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:55 am

I gotta say, this is by far one of the most interesting story I read. Imagine if she wore something like in this https://flic.kr/p/DXVFjy
then it would make it more entertaining.

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:27 am

Omegavega35 wrote:I gotta say, this is by far one of the most interesting story I read. Imagine if she wore something like in this https://flic.kr/p/DXVFjy
then it would make it more entertaining.

Thank you so much Omegavega35! (nice username! ;) ) That's not a bad ensemble she's got on there :P I'd probably play around more with costumes and such, but it's just a bit too frustrating and time consuming getting any consistency with AI. And hey, it's hard to wrong with the good 'ol birthday suit after all :D

Return to “Stories”