Bog - a love story - by PM2K

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

Re: Bog - a love story - by PM2K

Postby Lomax » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:37 pm

PM2K wrote:Normally I don't bump up my old stuff, but I got a request to repost this one... and since it has been two years since I first put it up, I don't see too much harm in following through...

Oh, is this allowed? You tempt me.

It's been a LONG time since I wrote a DS story. Actually, it's been a long time since I wrote anything at all, other than a few fragments. Long story short - depression is a BITCH, and the drugs only work up to a point.

I am aware that several months ago, I promised the sainted indeX as DS story - but although it's in my head, I can't get it out and down on paper. Sorry; truly I am.

I used to enjoy writing for this community. I hope that one day I will do so again - though that might be self-delusion on my part. Ideas - lots (for one, I think Nachtjaeger gave me permision to "borrow" Ostara - and I so want to play with her...). Motivation, drive, ability to concentrate - not so's you'd notice.

Sorry - this is just me venting. Please feel free to ignore me.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:23 pm

How did I miss this one? Great story.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:25 pm

That story sounds very familiar, Lomax. Entirely too familiar. PM me if you want to chat, or vent, or whatever.

Lomax wrote:
PM2K wrote:Normally I don't bump up my old stuff, but I got a request to repost this one... and since it has been two years since I first put it up, I don't see too much harm in following through...

Oh, is this allowed? You tempt me.

It's been a LONG time since I wrote a DS story. Actually, it's been a long time since I wrote anything at all, other than a few fragments. Long story short - depression is a BITCH, and the drugs only work up to a point.

I am aware that several months ago, I promised the sainted indeX as DS story - but although it's in my head, I can't get it out and down on paper. Sorry; truly I am.

I used to enjoy writing for this community. I hope that one day I will do so again - though that might be self-delusion on my part. Ideas - lots (for one, I think Nachtjaeger gave me permision to "borrow" Ostara - and I so want to play with her...). Motivation, drive, ability to concentrate - not so's you'd notice.

Sorry - this is just me venting. Please feel free to ignore me.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

sinkwithme

Postby sinkwithme » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Wonderful story! I, for one, would LOVE to be Peter!!

virtualed

Postby virtualed » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Awesome! Very unique...
"Quicksand...the final frontier!"

uw_ikarus

Postby uw_ikarus » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Sometimes nice goinìg throuth the older storie...I found this jewel :-)

Return to “Stories”