-Dirty Lovers-

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
EroticMudLover

-Dirty Lovers-

Postby EroticMudLover » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 am

This is a bit different than my normal (so I think) but of course its still explicit!

The sun was shining through the bedroom window as I laid there my body naked, the bed sheet tangled around me as if I was bound. I struggled to get out of its hold and pushed it aside. I hated to open my eyes, I had an image in my head that I didn’t want to fade away, I didn’t want it to disappear before I was ready to start my day. I sighed softly and rolled to my belly, the sun shined against my closed eyes as I groaned out opening them. It was like some kind of alarm clock that never needed setting, always waking you when you least wanted it to. My lover was gone for the day, as I reached over and ran my hand where he would normally lay sleeping.

Today I decided to blow off everything and everyone and spend the day how ever I wanted to. I was feeling caged, feeling as if that kindred spirit within me was dying because I wasn’t able to spread my wings and fly, soar high like I was used to for so many years. I was feeling trapped and hating it. It wasn’t because of him, it was just everything else building up inside.

I pushed up, didn’t bother to shower, walked around the house naked going from my bedroom to the kitchen just listening and hearing nothing at all, silence an old friend that I have missed deeply. Coffee was already made, loving the set feature on the pot. Grabbed my large mug, fixed my coffee and went back to the bedroom. I sipped my coffee, read my emails, took care of a few things on my game and stood up. I raised my hands high, my back arched as my tits bounced once before settling perfectly on my chest. I lowered my arms, my hands cupped my tits, fingers and thumbs pinching my nipples till they grew hard as diamond tips and I moaned. I could feel a shiver run through me, and laughed out knowing how quickly I could just lay on the bed and finger fuck myself to this fucking great orgasm.

I moved my hands from myself, and finished my coffee sitting the mug down as I reached over and yanked a summery dress from its hanger. I raised my hands up in the air, my back curved perfectly as I slipped the dress over my arms feeling it pool around my neck and shoulders for a brief moment till I dropped my arms and felt the dress cascade down over my body. The hem tickled my upper thighs as it moved against them. I looked across the room and saw my reflection in the full length mirror. The dress was so thin she could see the light brown puckered flesh surrounding my erect nipples. I loved how the sheer fabric moved across my sensitive nubs; it was like foreplay to me. A tease that made me want to reach up and just tweak both making them hard and feel that jolt of pain as I twist and stretch them, releasing them and watching as they spring back elastic.

I ran a brush through my long dark locks, gathered it up and twisted it against the back of my head securing it with a clip. I was ready to just do whatever I pleased, nothing under my dress but my freshly shaven cunt and soft tanned flesh. I loved living in the country; I like the sound of nature, the creek that runs through my yard, the whispering weeping willow that blows freely within the wind.

Out the door I went, I could feel the heat against the soles of my bared feet as I stepped out on to the flat slate stones. “Ow.” I said and like a young school girl I leaped on to the lush green lawn. I smiled immediately as the blades of grass tickled around my feet and the pointy tips grazed my ankles lightly. I felt like I didn’t have a care in the world, the world as I knew it was behind me. My front door closed and blocked that world away as I entered my luxuriant green Eden. I strolled slowly across the back yard stopping now and then to smell the roses that have been growing wild for years. The colors were like a rainbow only the palette choice was softer shades.

I playfully ran down to the creek and stopped at the edge. The water was crystal clear, you looked into it and you could see everything upon the bottom, the pebbles, a few crayfish here and there and the green plants that grew sparsely around the large rocks embedded partially in the mud and sand mixed bottom. I stepped carefully with one foot into the water and smiled. The coolness on a hot day was relaxing. I brought my other foot in and just stomped like a young girl would as she played in a puddle of rain water, leaning her head back feeling the drops fall down upon her face.

The creek bottom was about two foot lower that the yard, the water was roughly a foot deep and then another foot from the surface to get to the grass. Tuffs of thick grass lined the edges on top, small green plants poked up through the water and hide when the small wave moved over them as I took a few steps. The hem of my dress was soaked and I could practically see through the material from the water that splashed up when I jumped. I continued through the narrow channel, carefully stepping as to not stir the water up. Every now and then I would watch a tiny fish swim ahead of me as if it knew where I was going, playing the role of the leader as I was the follower and stayed close on its tail. I watched it stop and its fins flutter under the surface as it rested on the bottom. When I got a foot away from it, it would swim ahead again and seem to look back making sure I was still there.

Ten feet ahead hung long green wisps of the old man willow as I grew up calling him. I could remember when the tree was planted and now, it towered me by many feet. As I neared it I stretched my arms out before me, parting the long tendrils covered with long thin bright green leaves. I watched as they flew around when a warm breeze blew. I stood there under them, letting them lightly whip against my skin, I laughed and twirled in the creek feeling the water move up higher on my legs and then flow back on the same path. My hair bounced on the back of my head, I reached up and squeezed the clip feeling my hair fall down my shoulders, my breasts and back. I spun again like a ballerina; one foot feeling my toes dig into the rich muddy bottom. My hair flew out, fanning around my head as I bent back, arching my back and letting the whips of the willow caress my skin.

The feeling of deja vu was felt. I looked around and I swore I could see a young girl in a short flowery dress, her hair in long twin pony tails jumping about the sides of her head as she ran barefoot across the yard laughing. She would turn and give me the biggest brightest smile and I’d smile back to her. I just watched her running to her favorite spot in the whole big yard, she would turn her head once more before disappearing and I would see her face again, it was me so long ago.

I knew the creek bed like I knew the back of my hand. I put my hands up in the air and I took a running start and ran down through the three foot wide bed. I could feel a few sharp rocks against my soft soles but it didn’t slow me down. I turned at every curve, once I felt my feet dig into the mud and my foot slip almost causing me to fall. It was if I was racing a younger version of me, but the little girl wasn’t there it was just a memory in my head of my happy place, a place I found solitude even if I got into trouble when I went back to the house.

I reached the point where the creek bed widened and led into a medium-sized pond. The pond wasn’t very deep around the edges but it had spots in the middle where it would come up about mid-thigh. There were large flat rocks all throughout it. You could lay out on some and tan, or you could lay fully on others and feel the cool water rushing over your body. Along the sides of the pond were different sizes of cedar trees, the tops bent over and designed a green canopy around the edges. Vines weaved within the tree tops like spider webs giving you a feeling of being in a jungle, or a small rainforest. This was the start of my all time favorite spot.

My feet splashed the water up my legs and onto my dress as I moved through it, lifting one foot high, plunging it into the water and then doing the same with the other. As I crawled up on one flat rock, and sat on the edge on the other side of it, I slid into a cold pool. I gasped and took a quick deep breath sucking in my tummy as the water came up around my waist. My dress floated on the surface, the thin material moving with the ripples as I stood there grinning. The rains had been heavy at times causing the creek to rise higher, though I didn’t mind. In fact I took a deep breath and held it as I bent my knees and submerged myself under the surface and stayed under for as long as I could. My feet pushed off the sandy bottom and I pushed up through the surface and gasped a breath.

I used my strength and pushed up with a jump and landed half way on the rock. I crawled onto it, my fully soaked dress clinging to me as I did. I laid there on my belly, my arms folded under my head and my eyes closed. I could feel the sun on my rounded ass as my wet dress cling upon the small of my back. I laid there for a while, I could feel the suns rays soaking up the water in my dress. I had the whole day to do nothing, I could lay there till the sun and moon met but it wasn’t the spot I wanted to be in. I pushed up and slid my bare ass across the hot rock. I moved quickly that I know!

Back into the creek again, I moved around the rocks, climbing up and over others as I found the biggest one of all right in the middle at the other end of the pond. Water flowed around it, the rock had a word spray painted upon it, ‘Kitten’. I stepped closer to it and ran my fingers along the faded neon orange K letter. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I stepped back and moved around it. Stepping back up on dry solid ground once again, I walked along the bed a few feet just looking into the dark brown pit as a smile beamed from my face. Returning to this twelve by twelve mud hole was like seeing an old friend again.

I walked a few feet further till I was where I could guess it was more solid to walk on. About the first two feet from the edge was darker and drier than the center. It was lighter in color there, you could see small dimpled where bubbles had formed and popped leaving their marks. It was protected unlike the edges from an old large cedar tree at the very end that hung over the center. The tree was semi uprooted from a tornado that blew through years back. I knew it was safe to walk under if I wanted to as it had re-rooted itself again and continued to just grow taller, shading the whole center of the mud pit.

Reaching above me I grabbed a dry curly vine that hung from tree to tree, many referred to them as grape vines. They would come out and cut long stands of the vine down, soak them in water for a day or so and then weave a bunch into a wreath and then let it dry in the sun. I curled my fingers around the thick vine and stepped forth with my right foot. I placed it on the surface and just watched as I pushed it in with all my weight. I gasped softly as I felt the mud squish up around my foot. It looked like the top of a wave how it curls over and folds back into the ocean. This was just slightly different, it curled over but it didn’t fold back in. I pushed down as hard as I could till I felt myself not able to sink my foot any deeper. I could feel the small pockets of water popping and the coolness run over my foot like tiny rivulets. I closed my eyes and just twisted my foot left and right widening the area just to feel that little tickling sensation again and again. My eyes opened when I heard a squelching sound and I smiled listening to the mud call to me once again like it used to.

My left foot moved onto the surface with my right, I pushed it in and moved it back and forth like I had the right hoping to hear that magical sound again, and did. It so hard to describe to another how that sound and the feeling of the mud squishing around your feet and up between your toes feels if you can’t appreciate and experience this pleasure that Mother Nature has given to us. True she can bring devastation and destruction but she can also bring such an erotic feeling with this type of experience that you would never imagine if you didn’t try with an open mind.

My grip was tight as I moved as if I was rocking back and forth on my feet feeling my toes curl under, feeling the mud squish up over them and then my heels sinking in deeper as I continued. I tugged up on my right foot and listened to the sound as the suction released it and I stepped out past that drier wet edge and pushed my foot into the wetter goo. I could feel myself take in a sharp deep breath and hold it. for as long as I could then release it slowly as the wet dirt accepted my foot eagerly. It’s that point where the whole feeling of it being erotic hits. I can feel the warmth form between my thighs at it seeps from my slit. I step with my left foot, nearly falling as I tug my foot out hearing a ‘pop’ as the suction around my foot breaks.

Looking up I reach with my free hand and grab another dangling vine giving it a tug to see if it will support my weight and it does. I quickly stomp the muddy surface with my left foot and sink my foot down through the rich wet soil. It splashed up at me, droplet of cool mud landing on my all over my legs and even on my clinging see thru dress. I wiggled my whole body as my arms were raised up over my head and I held tightly to those two vines. I looked down and just watched the mud oozing up from around my feet, my ankles and it continued to slowly move up my slender legs.

There was no way I could look away. My eyes wanted to close so I could savor this moment yet I needed to watch the soggy earth take my legs slowly into it as it pushed out around them. I could feel the popping of water pockets begin, the sound changed and I could hear a slushier squishing sound under my feet. The pit is fed underneath at the bottom with small cold springs. The water would come up to the surface and these little pools would form upon it. The sun had been beating down hard and hot for so long that those disappeared leaving only a slick wet glistening smooth surface.

I struggled to push myself down into it deeper and deeper. The wet ground creped up my legs nice and slow and I could feel it above my knee caps. I maneuvered within it, widening the area around my knees as I tried to squirm and shift my body around, I could hear a light gurgling and then an almost trickling sound as pockets of air and water burst around my feet. When I felt the ground no longer giving I stood there moving my hips in a slow gyration. My breasts bounced, swaying left and right as I arched back and then front again. That’s when I leaned my head back and just enjoyed the feeling of the mud sucking me into it, holding me prisoner in its earthy nature.

Releasing the vines from my fingers I stood there looking around my legs at the pushed up mud I was sunk into. Without even a second thought I bend my knees and fell back into the surface with a ‘smacking sound when my flesh kissed the moist top. My arms went straight out and I just laid there still, my dress was lifted above my shaven snatch resting upon my lower stomach. I knew if I got up my ass cheeks would be indented into the mud. I laid there for a little bit just looking up, squirming now and then as the mud pushed out from under my body. With my eyes closed and just laying there in the mud I could feel this calmness actually move through my whole body like a wave.

Bending my arm at the elbow I placed my hand on my lower stomach, my fingertips tugged the muddy dress upwards over my breasts as I wiggled and writhed in the mud till it was up under my shoulder blades and to the point I could remove it and toss it on the bank. I heard it hit with a thud as my muddy hands moved over my firm breasts. I teased my nipples, tugging them and releasing them with a lingering moan. I pulled my hands back, I placed one between my thighs and dug my fingers into the mud and slowly pulled my hand up pushing my fingers against my slightly splayed open cunt. My other hand turned and scooped up a handful of mud. I smeared it all over my left breasts and then moved to my right going back and forth covering my soft skin with the wet ground. I could feel the small granules of sand mixed in it, the sharp bits moving against my skin causing my lips to part open and my breathing to deepen.

My hips moved in the mud, my nipples tingled with each passing of my muddy hand. My other hand stroked my cunt lips, moving my four fingers against it. Each time I would slide them down I would curl my fingertips and drag up more mud. I could feel my pussy lips begin to swell through the thick coating of mud I placed upon them. I arched up and rocked my body to the left then the right and then dropped down in the mud again feeling the squishy soft surface under me give a little more.

My fingers traced my juicey slit through the caked mud, a long slender finger going up and down light and slowly. I could only imagine what kind of design I was making upon my pussy. My snatch flooded with juices on the last passing of my fingertip as my ass rose up from the mud again. This time you could hear that squelching sound, the sound when your released making me whisper out a light lingering whimper. I looked down over my mud covered breasts, my hand above them filled with a handful of fresh wet mud ready to be dumped on my tits again and then smeared. I could feel the mud up along my sides nearly covering my whole body so just a front portion of me could be seen from the knee caps up. Tanned flesh peeked from areas I hadn’t covered with mud yet, but soon would disappear from eye sight with this last handful as I turned my hand and watched it fall from it feeling it land around my belly button. I groaned out as I sucked in my stomach. My hand quickly rested on the small pile of mud and I began to smear it over every inch of me from the neck down to my shaven mud covered mound.

Each breath I took I could feel and see my breasts rise high and fall slow as my muddy hand slid along my covered flesh. I struggled to widen my knees, my thighs as my hand continued to tease my sopping wet snatch. I placed a finger on each side of my clit and parted my swollen lips open wide exposing my clit to the air. I slid my other hand down my stomach and over my muddy mound and stroked my inner walls of flesh. I could feel how the mud seemed to thin a little as my pussy juices meshed with it, mixing as I teased myself just laying there sunken in.

I knew I didn’t need to moisten my clit but with the mud being thick it helped make it easier to rub around it. I stuffed my fingers slowly inside my fuck hole; I could feel my muscles quickly contract around them like they were a stiff cock penetrating my muddy walls. My hips lifted, the slurp sound released as I began to fuck my fingers at a steady pace. I quickly pulled them out and rubbed my clit , crying out in pleasure as my other hand groped my muddy tits.

My eyes opened and I looked up at the cedar tree hanging over me, I seen a black bird on a branch watching my every move. My breathing quickened as I slid my hand down again, my cunt lips parted, my fingers tugging my clit, releasing it and dipping into the mud, raking it up along my inner walls of my lips. I pushed just two fingertips inside my hot cunt hole and teased around it. I could feel how my muscles gripped instantly around my fingertips as I moaned out again and again repeating the motion.

I began to buck my hips a little faster; I could feel the mud under my ass cheeks giving as I placed my imprints within it. I didn’t give it time to suck me back in and hold me captive, I couldn’t at this point. Teasing my self slowly was a thrill of mine. I loved how it built up my orgasms and intensified the feeling when I came. I knew if I could see myself my hot pink honey hole would be oozing with a flow of pussy juices. It would flow from my cunt hole and trickle across the muddy surface under my ass and down into the holes made around my legs. I could smell my horny delicious cunt when the light hot summer breeze washed over me whirling around in invisible gossamer.

Once again I began to stroke my inner walls of pink and mud flesh feeling the bits of sand scratching within me. I groaned out again and again. I felt my body wanting to thrash upon the mud as I laid there. I fought hard to fight the feeling of reaching that point to where I couldn’t control my orgasm. I drew my fingers out of my plush wet hole, dragging mud and pussy juices up and down my slit, teasing my clit feeling each pinch to it, each rub sent a shiver through my hips. “Oh God….” I said to the air. I could feel my orgasm building again as I slid my hand back down to the pit under me dipping them in as my palm covers my cunt rubbing as I gasp and whimper out louder than every time before.

The mud tried to capture me within its oozing goopy mass, but I wouldn’t allow it to imprison me, I couldn’t at this point. I humped the air, fucking my slick hole with my four fingers. My scent growing as it lingered stronger around me. The water pockets bursting under me now and then as my body moved in every direction. I could feel it, cold tiny puddles against my muddy skin … against my ass, my back and shoulders. I twisted, turned, rocked and bucked within the mud. My moans and cries of pleasure grew louder, my breathing quickened, I kept a steady pace, not missing a beat as I brought myself closer and closer to getting off.

The mud was like my masculine lover. It held me there; making me struggle and work for my orgasm as it released soft sounds of its own. It was like it was egging me on to the point of where I was teetering on the edge. My nipples tingled, my breasts bounced and swayed with my body as I rode my hand, my fingers driving fast and deep. I cried out as I used my thumb to caress over my hard clit with rapid circular motions. My body was trembling as my orgasm raced through it. I couldn’t even think straight as every nerve ending seemed to meet within me and just infuse as one. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have had in a long time. I felt a hot shiver run over my whole body as my creamy nectar rushed from my slick muddy fuck hole. I shoved my four fingers in hard and just bucked my hips to ride every bit of my muddy orgasm out. “Oh fuck-k, damn….” I said as I withdrew my fingers and tossed both my arms out to the side on the surface.

My breathing was erratic, my tits pushed up and fell hard and fast. I laid there; my eyes closed trying to regain my very being. It took a bit longer than I expected, I couldn’t get over how bad the orgasm knocked me for a loop, and didn’t realize how weak it made me till I tried to lift myself up out of the muddy pit. “Oh shit…I’m stuck” I cried out in disbelief looking up into the cedar tree top looming over me. I had no idea how long I was even there or even what time of day it was. I totally left everything around me go, not aware of how deep I had sunk myself in, or even the danger I could face being stuck there for who knows how long.

I struggled, moving my hips about, my ass was sunk in and the mud was covering over my hips fully. My hair was caked; the extra weight could be felt upon my head as I lifted it. I pulled my arms across the surface and tried pushing them in to get some kind of help to push my upper body up. I groaned out and then laughed hard. I couldn’t believe as many times as I was in this pit over the many years that I finally got my ass stuck. My head lifted again, I looked down over me seeing my body caked….covered in mud from the knees up. My feet were pushed in and the mud moved over them, it tightened around my legs filling in any space that it could. My head went back and I rested it in the mud, and all I could think was, “fuck I could get off again…” and laughed out once again.

“Need a hand Babygirl?” a familiar voice said as I pushed my head into the mud even more trying to look back to the bank. There he was, my ol’ man standing there with his arms crossed over his broad chest just grinning like a mad fool.

“How comes I feel a lecture coming? “ I asked as I lay there in the mud covered and squirming every now and then.

“Oh, a lecture will come later trust me but for now I think since I technically am coming to your rescue that you owe me.” He replied as I closed my eyes and laughed. We have been together for fourteen years and know each other inside and out. I could hear him undressing on the bank, and then I could hear the mud give under his body weight as he stepped into the pit. The mud squelched and slurped as he came to me. I felt his hands sink in under my shoulders as he picked my upper body out of the mud. The goopy mass released another suction breaking sound. He gripped me again as he took my wrists and pulled me up so I could stand. “Fuck baby, your beautiful…’ he said to me and before I could even blink an eye I felt his large hand against the middle of my back between my shoulder blades as he applied pressure and pushed me forth.

I felt the front of my body from my lower thighs down hit the muddy surface with a thud. He sunk in behind me, I could feel the surface moving as he hit an area where the spring was coming up from the bottom making the mud a little looser for him as he wiggled and twisted into position. His cock was hard as a rock at this point and he was raring to go. I felt his bigger form shadow over me as his left hand came up under my throat and he squeezed it lightly and turned my head. I felt his lips upon mine as he squirmed again sinking in deeper behind me. The kiss was nothing less that tantalizing.

A moan lingered from my lips as I slipped my tongue out and moved it across my bottom one. “I could fuck you all day right here in your private sanctuary.” He whispered to me, letting his hot breath flow across my muddy ear. I backed my ass up a little higher pushing against him and wiggling it, grinding so that his prick slide between my thighs. He stood up again behind me in the knee deep mud and with my thighs covered with the wet earth I was easily able to squeeze his shaft and stroke it with my creamy gams. I listened to him groan in pleasure with each stroke. He loved the way my curvy ass rose up for him, and fell back down into the pit as I jutted my self forth only to repeat it again and again sliding along the surface almost plowing into it pushing it like a blade did the snow.

It was time, I had my fun, and now it was time he took over and got his. He grabbed my slippery muddy hips, pulled his back and positioned himself right where he needed to be. He gripped my hips even tighter so he had a good hold, and yanked hmy ass back burying his dick deep inside me in a single thrust. He heard me scream out, he watched as I placed my hands on the surface to push up and I sunk back into it again. I ground back against him as hard as I could, squeezing his meat with my inner muscles. He growled out feeling the mud along the length of his shaft as well as those small tiny bits of sand adding the extra feeling when our flesh rubbed as one.

My cunt was so sensitive after my orgasm only moments before he spoke out to me, each time his cock thrust into me with the mud and sand mix each nerve ending sparked in pleasure. My stiff pink nipples brushed along the surface of the mud pit, stimulating me even more. (If, that was even possible.) My body move freely back and forth upon the slick surface as I whimpered and cried out feeling him ride me hard from behind. He pushed and pulled my body by my hips and I never put up a struggle except when I tried to lift my upper body and crashed against the surface time and time again.

It didn’t take me long to cum again, I cried out, my head lifted and my lips parted. I could feel my throat go dry as I became vocal. His hands released my hips. I felt one slide along my spine and settle between my shoulder blades as his other grabbed my ass cheek and kneaded it like dough. His body hips pressed against me from behind and he pounded into me. I knew he couldn’t hold out much longer, I could tell how his breathing changed and the way he growled and grunted. He began fucking me in the mud with full, deep penetrating strokes. I could swear he pierced me to the bone, dragging the wet ground with him each time.

“F-fuck Babygirl, oh god damn-n-n…, baby, I fucking need this,” I could feel his body arch back as he pumped me full of his hard prick again. I loving the feel of him penetrating me hard and deep, I pushed back and grinded as hard as I could feeling the mud between us squishing out. I pressed back, he pressed forth, we moved in unison as he held me down even more with his hand. I felt my whole upper body get smashed into the mud, my chin included. He held me there and drove into me like a jackhammer as I cried out. Finally, with a loud cry, a grunt that rocked me within when he slammed into me hard. His hand slid up my neck and pushed down on the back of my head pushing my face into the mud. He held me there as he unloaded his heated spunk deep within me then grabbed my long muddy locks and pulled my face up listening to me gasp a breath.

I could feel his cock pulsing within my muddy walls, he unleashed his need into his beautiful mud covered Babygirl. His orgasm finally came to an end, as he gasped for a breath himself and collapsed over my almost fully sunken body. His cock shrank slowly as he rested there keeping me smushed into the pit. Once he regained his composure I laughed hearing him, “whew!”

Pulling back he struggled to get his legs out, once he did he fought even more to get me unstuck from the muddy hold. We heard the goopy mass release me when he yanked me hard enough to break the suction. I was able to crawl out over the surface as he trudged back to the edge and then helped me out. I could feel every bit of me shaking and felt light headed from both orgasms. He took my hand and we headed back to the pool of water where we sat in one of the bigger holes and washed up.

I no longer see that little girl running aside me to her private sanctuary, I now see my lover as we race naked across the lush green grass of our backyard to see who gets there first.
And I was saved…I was saved by a flying wild-man in a loincloth…- Jane

Northerner

Re: -Dirty Lovers-

Postby Northerner » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:23 am

I think I got an overdose of sexy mud play from reading this story. It is simply awesome! :shock:

Seemed realistic, well-written, and contains the word "gossamer" which is all to be commended!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Northerner wrote:I think I got an overdose of sexy mud play from reading this story. It is simply awesome! :shock:

Seemed realistic, well-written, and contains the word "gossamer" which is all to be commended!

Hello Northerner,

Thank you very much for the compliments. :) You have a wonderful day.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Another incredible read! Thanks for posting your latest work. :D

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

PM2K wrote:Another incredible read! Thanks for posting your latest work. :D

greetings PM2K Thank you very much. :)

deepsinker65

Postby deepsinker65 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:07 pm

I believe this one was my favorite. It could actually see this happening in the creek outside my house. You described a small portion of it when you stated the higher ground and tuffs of grass on the edge. ;)

deepsinker65

Postby deepsinker65 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm

No, I changed my mind. This is right up there with your foot one. I dropped an email.

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 am

Another detailed and erotic story - well written and an enjoyable read. Keep the coming.

messy1

Postby messy1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:49 am

WOW! Very HOT! Excellent!

athenebelle

Postby athenebelle » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:57 am

Really love this story!

Return to “Stories”