Sometimes, one Day can last a Lifetime.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
duncwa

Re: Sometimes, one Day can last a Lifetime.

Postby duncwa » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:29 am

This isn't my type of story but I would like to say that it is a well written piece. If anything, I'd never refuse the opportunity to meet a person with such exquisite ways with the written word. Well done indeed. And, to clarify, I am not gay, but just a soul desirous of conversation that stimulates as this story does the intellect and senses.

Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

Re: Sometimes, one Day can last a Lifetime.

Postby Lomax » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:34 pm

duncwa wrote:This isn't my type of story but I would like to say that it is a well written piece. If anything, I'd never refuse the opportunity to meet a person with such exquisite ways with the written word. Well done indeed. And, to clarify, I am not gay, but just a soul desirous of conversation that stimulates as this story does the intellect and senses.

Thank-you indeed. I'm not so sure that I'd call my writing exquisite, but I like to think I'm making progress. A couple of times over the last year, I've actually got paid for something I've written. Not very much but...

If it makes any difference, I've never had a homosexual encounter. But then, I've never stepped in any quicksand, either; and that hasn't stopped me writing for this forum. I don't believe that a writer should confine his- or herself to describing their actual experiences. The imagination is the writer's most powerful and important tool.

Thank-you again for your kind words.

And I hope and believe that quicksand-lovers will be hearing from my keyboard again in the not too distant future.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

Return to “Stories”