The Bottomless Quicksand of Her Dreams

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:51 am

Just a lurker trying for the first time. I doubt that many share my fantasies but, why not? Here goes:

The air was clean and fresh when I woke. Sunlight shone in slight rays through the foliage, dancing in beautiful patterns over our bodies. I looked down at her, draped over my body, the most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on. Resting her head on my chest, she smiled slightly in her sleep, so innocent-looking. I couldn’t help but stare at her for a while, recounting all of those long, happy years together. How many times we lay like this, just holding one another, feeling our bodies close together, our touch communicating more than words ever could.

It was hard to believe that it would never be like this again.

She stirred slightly, just barely waking. I let her take her time. After all, there was no one else on the island but us: I had made certain. No one knew we were here, and never would. In just a few hours it would be all over. I wondered how things would be then. I knew it’d be difficult for a while, but it would all be worth it. Of that I was also certain.

She looked up at me with those gorgeous emerald eyes. They could have blended in with the most pristine forest, staring doe-like into mine. My God, how could I loose her so soon?! But her calm, serene face relaxed me and I hoped that she would assume herself to be the cause of my racing heart, not the realization of what was to come.

She murmured into my chest, nuzzling it, smiling that smile which lit her whole face. There wasn’t an ounce of fear there, because she was ready. More ready than I would ever be. But really, there was no need for fear. I reciprocated her smile, trying to make her feel the best that I could on her last day.

“I love you,” she murmured quietly.

“I love you to.”

“You know what happens today, don’t you?” I nodded. “We can always wait for some other time. I’ll let you choose, you know. Or we can call it off. All you need to do is say it and I-“

“Shh,” I ran my hands through her silky, strawberry-blonde hair. “It’s all right. I’ll miss you, but I love you too much not to do this for you. If now feels right, then we’ll do it now.”

A sympathetic look crossed her eyes as she looked at me again. “Oh my brave, brave husband.” Then she leaned over an kissed me, and for a moment, the only thing in existence were the two human bodies, male and female, joined together on the soft sand in the shade far from home.

“Make love to me,” she whispered in my ear, and wordlessly, I turned her over, looking straight into her eyes as I took her with all my might, thrusting with vigorous energy as fondled her breasts, her clit, making sure to bring her as much pleasure as I could. We found it in ourselves to take each other several times, the whole morning, every which way.

Later, we bathed under the waterfall and sat under a large-ferned palm as we ate a wonderful breakfast of sweet fruit, cocoanut juice and meat, and chocolate from the mainland. I gave her all of the best for the last meal she would ever have.

When we were all done, we spent a while looking into each others faces, unmoving, feeling our love for each other flowing between us, listening to the wind in the trees and the waves on the shore. It was time. No words were required.

She stood up, giving me a final look at her. She was beautiful beyond words, that ideal which so seldom exists in reality. Her long hair flowed to just above her lush derriere, complimenting a perfect hourglass figure. Full hips were perfectly symmetrical with the high, firm, round globes of her breasts with tiny nipples above a flat belly and tapered downwards to her toned, shapely legs. She was tanned bronze without a single flaw. For a woman to have such a body to accompany such a cultured and inventive mind was to be truly blessed.

We walked side by side into the jungle, the air becoming thicker and warmer. A few times, I couldn’t help but walk slower, to watch her hips swaying side by side, let my eyes rake over her flawless form. This was the last time I would ever do that, I realized. I sought ever corner of her body, keeping it in my memory, never wanting to forget what I had.

After a few minutes, we came across a clearing where the sunlight shone in much the same was as our sleeping place; her last, I was again reminded. Stepping through the foliage on our trailless route, we stopped abruptly, careful not to step too far. The jungle soil faded to a lighter brown consistency, and bubbled popped profusely all over the surface, fed by a warm underground spring. No vegetation grew there.

All over the clearing were the cameras that she had me install days before. They would catch her at every angle: front, side, rear, diagonal. She wanted it this way; for me to relive it over and over again and remember her and the beautiful fate she designed for herself.

She looked at me one last time, giving me a final glimpse into those lovely eyes, and we embraced like the lovers we were. Then she began to climb the nearest tree onto a large branch right over the deadly, bubbling quicksand just a few feet from the edge, her cunt weeping with anticipation. I would have the perfect view; just close enough so that I could see her completely, every detail of her last sink, but too far for her to escape, even if she did change her mind. My heart raced, my cock throbbed, and I stared unblinking at my wife as she sat on the branch, inching her way lower until her arms stretched, holding her straight over the sinking ground, her tiptoes barely touching the surface.

All she had to do was let go and it would be over. No ropes or vines to grab. Nothing to keep her afloat. No way for me to reach her without falling in myself.

It seemed like an eternity before she did it. But she did it.

I couldn’t believe it!

She gasped in that cute way of hers, looking at me pleadingly, up to her ankles in the mud, her beautiful feet vanishing instantly. She made no rough movements, yet she descended at a slow, steady rate.

“Oh, no. I’m in quicksand,” she began in that sweet, singing voice. I almost came right then and there. “Please, don’t let me die here. What do you want? I’ll do anything…” She brought her hand down to her shaved pussy, rubbing ever-so slightly “…anything you want.”

Her face looked so innocent beside that magnificent body it was breathtaking. Slowly, ever so slowly she sank to her lower legs, the warm muck creeping towards her knees, the bubbles splattering parks of her bare legs prematurely.

“No, please. I don’t want to die here. I’m so young. I have a long life ahead of me.” She then turned her attention to my throbbing member, and my hand gently rubbing it. “Oh God. You’re going to…No, no please. How can you? I’m going to sink and drown. I’m begging you. Please don’t let me go under. I’m not ready.” She whimpered, her voice weakening as if loosing hope. “I’m not ready to go.”

But I didn’t. We’d discussed this for months. After stepping in, no rescues, nothing. Just watch and enjoy. This had been her ultimate fantasy since she almost died in that local swamp when she was nine years old. She had been obsessed ever since. Now, her dream would finally come true for both of us.

Suddenly, as the quicksand reached her knees, something changed. No longer did she sob in panic; a short gasp of surprise reached her lips and she looked in shock at her sinking body. “Ohh…” Her hands ran down over her belly and thighs, slowly, tantalizingly reaching her pubic mound and barely grazing her now swollen cunt. She let out another gasp, this time of obvious pleasure.

“Oh my. This feels so nice. So smooth and…and…” She looked back up, as if having forgotten me. “You like this, don’t you? You want to see me touch my pussy while I sink to my death in the bottomless quagmire don’t you.” No fear in her voice, only desperate arousal. “Well, here it goes.”

Her finger vanished into her cunt while the other gently stroked her clit. As her thighs slowly joined her lower legs, she reached one hand to her breast and began kneading it lovingly. Her eyes closed and she moaned as she pleasured herself for the last time, gently, not making any sudden movements. It took everything I had not to shoot my load right then. Patiently, I watcher her cunt come within inches of the mud before she came, gasping uncontrollably, bucking her hips, her face contorted in orgasm. Then she moved her fingers from her sopping cunny, waiting for the mud to claim its prize, and placed her fingers in her mouth, licking her glistening juices down to the last drop.

The instant her cunt touched the mud, she squeaked with surprised pleasure and returned her attention to both breasts, her nipples hard and pointed. “My cunny’s gone. Sucked down in the mud. Oooooohhhhh, I feel it. It’s sucking on my pussy, pushing...in…Oh my.” Then she did what she knew would send my right over the edge: she began swaying her hips in a rhythmic dance which she had done so many times in other pits. Back and forth, like a belly dancer, she jiggled and massaged her breasts while the muck took her public mound, working on her hips, only her torso remaining, the mud inches from her belly button. ”Oh…oh…that’s it…yeah…right there…yesssssss….oh yes…Uuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!”

I couldn’t help it. I came, shooting ropes of sticky cum out into the mud, bucking my hips wildly but never averting my eyes from her. I wanted to savor every last second of her descent, even if I would get to see it again.

Briefly, I was excited at the prospect of seeing this from the rear, watching her lovely bottom sink, the mud oozing between her cheeks.

“You liked that didn’t you? Well, enjoy what you can. Soon enough, these tits are going to be just so much fertilizer for this beautiful jungle.” Oh yes, I thought. From a human being to natural waste. Amazing.

She gasped again. “The quicksand is making love to me. I can feel it in my pussy. Oh my, in my ass too. This is just too good. Dp’ed by a mud pit on a deserted island. It’s not even Christmas yet.” She giggled, that beautiful sound like trickling water that made me hard again. The mud was at her belly button now, working its way up her narrow waist. “I’ll bet you’d like to be this quicksand, wouldn’t you. You’re jealous. Well, I guess you’ll just have to settle for watching.”

What a tease! The mud now reached the middle of her waist, over half of her now submerged, at the mercy of the thick, unyielding, lethal mire.

Her attitude suddenly changed. “No, no. I can’t die yet. I have so much to do, so much to live for. What about everyone else. They’ll wonder where I am. What of my friends, family, my loves…” She drifted off, returning to arousal and her attentions to her bosom. “But this does feel so good. I guess drowning won’t be so bad. And no one will ever know I was here.” The mud closed in on the undersides of her breasts. “If you’ve gotta go…” She let her right breast go and forced her hand into the mire, downwards, until she found what she was looking for. “Oh God. Oh yes! My cunny’s being taken by mud. Oh, this is the best feeling in the world. You should come in with me. It would be so much fun….Ooohh, right there, yeah, right there.”

But I didn’t. Instead, I sat down to get a better view of her shrinking body, dipping my feet into the mud, careful not to get sucked in too, and resumed my stroking.

She let go of her left breast and let her arm slip slowly into the mud. To anyone else, it would appear as if her ample bosom would keep her afloat in any substance; I knew better. Nothing would save her now. The mud pushed her globes upwards until they would rise no further. Then they began to disappear with the rest of her. Only her bust above her nipples remained. “This is heaven. Oh, I’m going to sink in thick, smelly mud and no one will ever know. I’m going to drown while I cum a hundred times. You watching? Want to see me go under in the quicksand and watch those bubbles go blub, blub, blub while I struggle? Oh, this is gonna make me cum again.” Her nipples vanished while she did who knows what to her cunt bellow the mud. It wouldn’t be long now.

Mud pushed into her cleavage, small bubbles popping right next to her breasts. Then they were both gone. The mud moved to her shoulders now, her face contorting again in orgasm. She was drunk on them by now.

“Mmmmmmmm…so good.”

She was neck deep now, her long hair splayed out over the quicksand, soon to be sucked down with her. She opened her eyes again, looking into mine. “I feel its depths. Mother Nature come to take me. Oh, what a wonderful feeling.” She would hold out for a good, long time. I’d seen her hold her breath over five minutes; she had a lot of practice throughout her life.

She had so little time left.

Up to her chin now. “This is it. I’m leaving the world and having fun doing it. I hope you’ve enjoyed this as much as I have. Now, it’s almost time for me to go…Oh, I’m cumming again for you.” She shivers, tilting her head back, prolonging it as much as possible for me. Her face is still the perfection it always was as the mud climbs too fast up her head. Ears, then chin, and all that is left is an oval of the face I had loved for so long. I didn’t blink as I watched her slowly vanish for the last time. The mud claimed her cheeks, over her forehead, just about to cut her off. I couldn’t help it.

“I love you!” She couldn’t hear me, but she understood.

“Love you more. Good bye my wondeglrrgggglbb…husbblublublubl.”

Then the mud rolled over the last of her face as I came again and again, her last gurgles music to my ears. Her blonde hair slowly but surely followed her into the bubbling quicksand. The surface thrashed about for a few seconds, then a burst of bubbles as the last of her long, beautiful hair vanished.

She was gone.

I spent the rest of the morning laying on the beach, staring into the horizon. I couldn’t cry, couldn’t be sad. I felt a sense of completeness. She had fulfilled her innermost desires, and I had helped her, loving her so much more than life itself. Now, the woman that I had loved since high school, that beautiful, intelligent, talented, sophisticated, loving, endearing angel became nothing more than fertile soil for the island wilderness.

I took comfort in the fact that I would join her someday. But first, she made me promise to live my life to its fullest. Fulfill my ultimate fantasies. Only then could I join her in the bottomless quicksand of her dreams.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Bottomless Quicksand of Her Dreams

Postby PM2K » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Excellent story! Thanks for posting it. :D

Frederick

Postby Frederick » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Dude... I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this.

I share your fantasy down to the last detail.

We love the erotic surrender aspect to quicksand, don't we? She gives in to pleasure and lets it consume her. Perfect.

pipperdickens

Postby pipperdickens » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:19 am

I have just read this story, and it is a pleasure to read. Thank you so much for writing and posting it.

Shastar

Postby Shastar » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:07 am

I've come back again and again to this story. Velocity88, you wrote up quite a fetish storm. This type of erotic death is sublime. Thanks for letting us take a peek into that magical world.

IxelFate

Postby IxelFate » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:16 pm

This is the kind of quicksand story I like. A caring romance mixed with an erotic romance. The whole bitter sweet feeling throughout was wonderful. Thank you very much for posting this.

Return to “Stories”