Forgiveness

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
fonejackman

Forgiveness

Postby fonejackman » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 pm

WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
Storming out of the cabin, Rebecca Clarkson slammed the door of her boyfriend's house, she had an expression of anger on her face. Rebecca was considered by many of her peers to be a very pretty young woman who had a nice job as a secretary and a boyfriend called Kevin Thomas whom she had dated for about two and a half years. But recently, Kevin's behaviour towards Rebecca had changed, and it wasn't for the better. He would become snappy and hostile towards her which would leave Rebecca in floods of tears.

Eventually, it had became too much for Rebecca, she needed to escape from it all. She couldn't understand why Kevin was treating her like this.
Stomping away from the house, her eyes were filled with tears as flashbacks of the fight started to play in her mind.

"Kevin, could you wash the dishes, tonight?" asked Rebecca
"You do it, I'm tired!" Kevin snarled

"Why are you being such a dick to me?! Don't take it out on me just because you've had a bad day!"
Rebecca raised her voice in defence, but apparently, this was the wrong thing to say, as Kevin had stood up from the sofa and walked viciously towards his girlfriend, his face red with rage.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Kevin yelled as he grabbed Rebecca by her neck, as if he was strangling her.
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?!" Kevin applied a bit more pressure on Rebecca as she began to shake in terror. At that point, Kevin lowered his tone, but there was still anger in his eyes.
"I never wanted to be your boyfriend, you're useless and filthy" Those words had cut into Rebecca like a knife. "You know what, fuck off! "You heard me! Piss off!!, I don't ever want to see your face again!!" For a moment, Rebecca stared coldly at him, her eyes beginning to water as Kevin once more raised the level of his voice, "JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!"

Rebecca turned away from Kevin and walked out of the kitchen, a tear ran down the side of her cheek as she cocked her head to face her boyfriend as more tears began to roll down her face.

"SCREW YOU, YOU BASTARD!!!!" Rebecca screamed as she walked further from Kevin.

The sequence of events were played out several times in her head as Rebecca walked further away from her boyfriend's house, it was pitch black outside and the air was extremely cold; not that Rebecca seemed to care, she just needed to get as far away as possible from Kevin. Once she no longer saw the house, Rebecca lowered the pace of her walking, her feet were sore from her stomping earlier, and so was her head. As she continued to walk she repeatedly sobbed until suddenly, Rebecca broke down and burst into floods of tears. She fell to her knees and buried her head in a mix of pain, frustration and confusion.

"W-w-w-why me?...w-w-why God me..?, what did I do to deserve this?" Rebecca said to herself. She simply couldn't understand why Kevin had become this, what was it that made him like this and would he ever take her back?

As soon as Rebecca stopped crying, she stood up and began to walk again, she needed some more fresh air to clear her thoughts as well as calm her down.

But at that moment, Rebecca suddenly noticed the ground had become more softer instead of hard and coarse, plus, she could feel herself shrinking.

"Hey!...what the?" Rebecca said in a surprised tone. She then tried to pull her right leg out of this soft stretch of ground, but the more she pulled, the more she sank.

"I'm stuck!!!" shouted Rebecca, "I can't move!!!" who was now up to her knees. The fear inside Rebecca was intensifying as she now sunk to just below her womanhood. It was only when her legs were stuck was Rebecca now aware that she was sinking in quicksand and unless she called for help soon, the mire would claim her.

"Help! Someone help me!!" yelled Rebecca as the quicksand entered inside of her; she let out several short gasps.

"Please someone help me!!" Rebecca continued to scream for help, but it was to no avail, there was nobody around to rescue her, as the mire worked its way up the brunette's hips.

Rebecca came soon to regret walking so far away from her boyfriend's cabin, because if she was closer, maybe she could shout for help from Kevin. But if she wanted to, she had to think fast.

"Kevin? Kevin! Help! I'm stuck!! Save me!!!" Rebecca used every last inch of energy in her lungs to call for her boyfriend to come. No reply. By now, Rebecca was rapidly giving up hope; she had sunk to above her breasts and now they were being slowly engulfed. Rebecca let out another much louder gasp when she felt the quicksand come into contact with her nipples under her tank top.

"Please...help...me...Kevin..." the brunette's screams turned into soft whispers since her throat had become hoarse from her screaming. The quicksand had a sort of cement-like texture and was quite cold. As much as she was frightened by this, she had to admit that this was a bit arousing.

But this was no time to be savouring in pleasure, Rebecca was fast running out of time and the quicksand had now swallowed up her large breasts and was crawling up her neck.

"This is it..." she thought. "I'm going to drown and die..." Rebecca said to herself; her air supply was diminishing and she was also drifting in and out of consciousness until eventually, her world transformed into this big black hole.

Rebecca soon opened her eyes and saw what appeared to be a man with short spiky hair and bearing a short smile on his face as the held the woman in his arms.

"Are...you...my...guardian angel?" Rebecca asked the figure. To which he replied, "no, silly, it's me..." he said it with such sweetness, the kind that would make hearts melt.

Rebecca soon came to her senses and realised her saviour was none other than the very person who had told her to get lost not long ago.

"Kevin...?, Is that really...you?" Rebecca asked. "But...how did you...get me out?

"I heard you screaming, and I couldn't help but rescue you, besides I wanted to make up for being a prick to you" Kevin explained; he was hiding a look of remorse behind his face. "But you had already passed out just as I was rescuing you"

Soon after this, he stood up and brought the mud-splattered brunette up on her two feet. At that point, Rebecca was once again struck with images of the quarrel. It was then, that she would do something she would instantly come to regret.
She raised her right hand and launched it at Kevin, striking him across the face, which left him an angry red mark.

Kevin did not react whilst Rebecca's emotion of hostility quickly turned to rue.

"I'm...really sorry!! I didn't mean to slap you!!" She quickly blurted. But Kevin did not attack her back instead...

"No, I'm the one who's sorry, besides I deserve to be slapped. I've been an ass to you all week and I've done nothing but take my shit out on you. Can you forgive me?" as he pleaded his eyes started to become a bit watery. So did Rebecca as she leapt towards her boyfriend and embraced him whilst trying to hold back the falling tears that were running down her dark green tank top.

Kevin held out his arms and wrapped them round his girlfriend tightly. Although his shirt was now brown with quicksand, Kevin didn't seem to care, he could always get another one. Right now all he focused on was making sure that his girlfriend was safe and away from danger.

"Please... don't let us fight anymore" Rebecca sobbed as she stopped crying and looked up at Kevin.

Kevin used his ring finger to wipe away the tears from Rebecca's beautiful face.

"Let's just go back home, Ok?" Kevin smiled. And together, they walked back home albeit a bit more muddy.

"I hope I didn't hurt you much" Rebecca said with a look of extreme concern.

"Dont worry about me, babes. Hey, how about I run you a nice hot bath when we get back?, I could do with one myself" Kevin said to her. Rebecca didn't respond, instead she just quietly giggled as the pair walked on.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Forgiveness

Postby PM2K » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:16 am

Lovely! Tightly written and nice emotional connection. Bravo! :D

ostinjames

Re: Forgiveness

Postby ostinjames » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:12 pm

I think this question is more womanish, http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/forgiveness-essay has an essay about forgiveness, read it and make your choice!

Return to “Stories”