Cabin Quicksand Finale

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Conspiracy101

Cabin Quicksand Finale

Postby Conspiracy101 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Here it is everyone, the ending voted on by the readers. I have begun material on 3 other stories that will most likely reach the board after Christmas. Until then, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

The girls weren't able to come back as soon as they hoped. Work kept them from getting away on the weekends, but this gave them a chance to use vacation time they saved up. After a few weeks Angie, Jessica, Ashley and Becca all headed up to the cabin for their quicksand vacation.

"An entire week of this you guys, can you believe it?" Said Jessica with excitement.

"Those quicksand pits are gonna see some serious action this week."

The girls all laughed and completed their drive. They hoped out of the car grabbing bags, suitcases, and coolers. They arrived at the cabin and unpacked.

"So, which pit should we hit first? Asked Ashley.

"One of the easy ones sounds good to me, something to warm up in."

They agreed to go to Angie's "beginner" pit to enjoy some light struggling. They finished unpacking and grabbed a quick bite before getting dressed and heading out.

"No camera Angie?"

"Nah, save some space on my hard drive for a different time."

The girls arrived at the pit and began their first sink of their vacation. Becca and Ashley jumped in to see how deep the quicksand would swallow them. Both girls landed just above their crotch. Angie and Jessica decided to do the same. Jessica ended up just passed her hips while Angie managed to sink all the way up to her waist.

"Definitely a good way to start our vacation," Angie said while wiggling around in the mud, trying to sink even further.

Ashley and Becca began pushing each other a bit trying to make the other sink deeper while Jessica and Angie relaxed, letting the mud slowly draw them in.

After some R&R an fooling around, Jessica had an idea.

"Hey Angie, we should have a race again like last time between the four of us."

"We should, I'd rather not bet on it though."

"Come on, 20 dollars each. What do you guys think?"

Ashley and Becca looked at each other then Becca responded, "Yeah sounds good."

"Alright, let's do it."

The girls slowly got out of the mud and made their way to the front of the pit. Jessica explained to Ashley and Becca that there was no interfering and if you got stuck you could forfeit and wait for help or try to get yourself out. After the quick briefing Angie started the count down, and all four girls ran straight into the mud.

After a minute or so all four girls had sunk all the way up their legs and the mud was working it's way past their hips. Becca was in the lead by a foot or two with Jess and Angie tied for second and Ashley trailing in last.

"Damn Becca, at least give us a chance."

"I don't think so Jess."

Becca passed the half way point barely sinking passed her hips and up her stomach. Angie and Jessica were nearly waste deep at the half way point and  Ashley still remained in last. She was having a lot of trouble approaching the half way point and had nearly come to a stand still.

"Shit, I can barely move you guys."

"Good news for me," Becca said laughing.

Becca reached the other end of the pit after a few more minutes.

"I win! Looks like those 60 bucks are mine!" Becca said excitedly.

Angie was slowly making her way waist deep in quicksand, but Jessica and Ashley were stuck around the middle of the pit up to their chest.

"Ugh, this definitely didn't go the way I planned it," said Jessica with frustration and laughter in her voice.

"No kidding, I would've thought I'd do better than this," replied Ashley.

"Do you guys need help?"

Jessica looked back at Ashley; they knew they had already lost, but as a matter of pride wanted to try to get themselves out.

"We'll be ok for now Becca," Jessica responded.

"Alright, well let us know if you need help."

Both girls still had their arms free of the quicksand but were having difficulty moving the legs. Jessica knew Angie had had this problem a few weeks ago in that pit and wasn't sure how she was going to tackle the quicksand's grip on her.

Angie couldn't help watch Jessica's struggles. She was finding her entrapment more and more arousing as time went by. She watched Jessica's supple breasts lay atop the quicksand almost as if it was presenting them to her. The more Jessica struggled against the quicksand the hotter it made Angie; she wanted to become trapped with Jessica like several weeks back. She remembered how fearful she was of being stuck, but also how glad she was with Jessica.

Jessica and Ashley fought the quicksand for a good 20 minutes before they both caved from exhaustion. The quicksand in the mean time had been slowly moving up both girls' breasts.

"Alright, I give up."

"Yeah, same here."

Angie and Becca grabbed their hand and pulled as hard as they could to no avail.

"Geez, you guys really got yourselves stuck good."

"Your tellin us."

Angie grabbed the rope and tossed it to Becca first. Slowly Becca was pulled free of the mud and the three girls then brought Jessica free.

Angie was eager to continue sinking.

"So where to now?"

"Well being stuck in there got me wondering about those pits you told me about last time me were here," replied Jessica, "you know the ones that are like super hard to get out of."

Angie loved the idea of those pits knowing she'd be able to watch two of them fight against impossible odds.

"If you two want we can clean up and head to one of those."

"Yeah I'm up for it."

"Me too."

With that the girls headed back to the cabin for some food and a wardrobe change.

They arrived at the cabin and quickly cleaned up and had lunch.

"I'm gonna bring the camera for this one. I haven't actually filmed anyone in one of these pits yet. Should be pretty interesting."

"We gonna do some more role playing Angie?" Jessica asked with a smile.

"Unless we want to do another Baywatch rescue, I was thinking the basic exploration would work. Just wear somethin sexy for me would ya?"

Jessica laughed, "Unless I'm naked, can't get any sexier than a bikini."

They laughed and agreed on the filming scenario and headed back out.

"I can't imagine what's its gonna be like sinking in this pit. I mean that pit from the first time I came out here was impossible to get of for me and it was only like the middle ground." Said Jessica with excitement and wonder in her voice.

"Well I was in it only once with another girl and pretty much we almost got trapped out there just the two of us cause the mud was so thick and we got ourselves so deep that we couldn't move. Honestly thought that was gonna be it for us cause we  didn't know if we would even get out. The four of us will be fine though, just keep it to two of us sinkin at a time."

"As the winner of the race I say I get to go in first and I pick who comes in with me." Becca started in.

"Alright, so who's goin in with you Becca?"

Becca was taking a liking to Jessica from the first pit when they were both stuck. She had also been watching Jessica sink and struggle.

"I'll go in with Jessica since this pit was her idea."

The girls arrived at the pit. Angie set up her camera while Jessica and Becca stayed by the pit.

"Alright, we are filming. Whenever your ready, hop in."

Jess and Becca did just that. They held hands and made a small hop into the pit. Their feet barely broke the mud's thick surface.

"Honestly thought that would've been more dramatic." Becca said with laughter.

They started walking around the pit and slowly their feet became heavier and heavier the closer to the middle they got. Just as they reached the center they had just passed their ankles and the mud gripped them so tightly that they couldn't pull their feet free.

Jessica had a look of excitement on her face, "This is more like it."

The girls started pumping their legs, impersonating an escape attempt to loosen the quicksand and sink deeper. Soon the quicksand started drawing the girls in. They inched their way to their knees. They could already feel the weight of the quicksand on their legs. They grew tired from pumping their legs in the glue like mud so they switched to twisting their legs around which managed to loosen the mud a lot. The quicksand crawled up their thighs putting even more weight of the their legs. During the girls struggles, Angie and Ashley were becoming more and more aroused by the sight of Jessica and Becca sinking. She watched with intensity as Jessica's striped bikini and Becca's navy blue bikini slowly approached the surface. Once the girls pussies hit the surface, they let out a soft moan.

"Mmm that hit the spot," said Becca with a smile.

"You said it." Jessica replied.

Both girls had noticed how intense Angie and Ashley were fixated on watching them sink. They wiggled their hips slowly, letting the quicksand graze their pussies, slowly inching its way up to their hips. Angie and Ashley were taking deep breathes, their pussies were becoming more and more wet as they watched Becca and Jessica tease them in the quicksand.

"Oh no, I'm sinking in quicksand. Won't one of you help me?" Jessica asked, teasing Angie even more.

"Keep that up Jess, and I'm gonna join in."

"Don't threaten me with a good time."

Angie was tempted to jump in, but knew she couldn't. She gave into temptation and fingered herself as the quicksand finally swallowed the girls' bikini bottom and grabbed their hips.

"Damn, I can't even twist my hips now. You weren't kidding, this stuff isn't gonna let us go." Said Jessica as she placed her hands on the surface.

"I can't move either." replied Becca.

Not wanting to get her arms stuck yet, Jessica began thrusting her body back and forth, which proved much more difficult than she thought. However, her efforts proved effective and she started sinking up her stomach to her waist. Becca took noticed and did the same to try to catch up. The quicksand passed their waist and made its way toward their chest. Ashley had begun fingering herself as well. She and Angie climaxed nearly at the same time watching Jessica and Becca slowly disappear.

"How deep are we gonna be able to sink Angie?"

Angie had just finished and regained her breath to respond, "Well if I were you I wouldn't want to sink passed your chest. Gonna be a bitch getting you out as it is, any deeper and I'm not sure I can guarantee getting you out even with Ashley helping."

"Do you at least know where the bottom is."

"Not really Jess."

A small hint of panic ran through Jessica's body, "alright, can you get me out then? This is kinda scary."

"Come on Hun, you don't want to put on a little show for me?"

"Yeah Jess, we'll be fine," replied Becca with confidence.

Jessica and Becca made a number of posses between erotic and and frightened looks for Angie's camera. Angie took her last picture then went to grab the rope. She tossed it to Jessica first. Angie and Ashley grabbed the rope and tight pulled while Jessica grabbed hold. Suddenly, the rope snapped. All four girls stared at the rope in sheer terror.

"Please tell me that didn't happen." Becca said.

"Uhhh hang on, I'm gonna go get a rope from a different pit, Ashley wait here."

Angie took off to the nearest pit to grab the rope. She returned and quickly tossed the rope to Becca this time. The quicksand had barely reached the girls bikini tops and they were starting to worry. Angie and Ashley pulled as hard as they could, but Becca didn't gain an inch.

"Come on, get us outta here!"

"Hang on, we're trying!"

They all struggled for nearly a half hour when reality set in.

Angie began to tear up, "I don't think we can get you out."

Becca and Jessica had slowly realized this themselves. They were still breast deep in quicksand, but they still felt it pulling them down slowly.

"I can't believe this is happening, I should've never let you guys go in there."

"It's ok Angie, it's my fault, I suggested the pit."

Angie wasn't going to let Becca and Jessica without her. She approached the edge and stepped in.

"What are you doing Angie?" Jessica asked.

"I'm not gonna let you go without me."

Angie began crawling toward Jessica. Jessica watched with tears in her eyes as her friend joined her. Ashley just a few steps behind Angie, moving toward Becca. Angie's calves had already submerged as well as Ashley's.  Jessica watched Angie's cleavage as she approached her. As soon as they were close enough, Jessica reached out to Angie and they began to kiss passionately. If they were going to sink, they would go down as lovers. Inch by inch, all four girls slowly sank to their muddy tomb. Becca and Ashley were also kissing as the quicksand crawled up their neck to their chin.

"I love you Angie."

"I love you too Jess."

The quicksand crawled up their face, Jessica and Angie locked eyes one last time as the quicksand made its past pull and all four girls sank below the surface, forever locked together as lovers.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Frederick

Re: Cabin Quicksand Finale

Postby Frederick » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:59 pm

:D YES! That was awesome and four girls sinking together as lovers.

You just made my Christmas. :mrgreen:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Now if only we could get this on film.... :twisted:

pipperdickens

Postby pipperdickens » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 pm

I've read all four chapters, and it was worth it! Thank you so much for writing the story.

romerocks

Postby romerocks » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:49 am

You should make more stories of the last pit

Return to “Stories”