Malice in Vunderland pt. 2

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
sakura_inverse

Malice in Vunderland pt. 2

Postby sakura_inverse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:19 am

Hey again. A long time ago I wrote Malice in Vunderland pt. 1. I wrote bits and pieces of pt. 2 whenever I had spare time and didn't have writer's block. Anyway I know that there are some inconsistencies between the two stories but I digress. It's a massive read so I hope you're ready.

Malice in Vunderland pt 2

Heavy oak doors swung open at the Queen's command to reveal Malice's initiation. A dungeon with shackles and chains lined the old bricks that made the wall. Those bricks however weren't Malice's concern. There was an iron gate on the back end of the wall that held back what seemed to be darkness save for a pair of cold eyes that stared at her from the other end. The only thing that separated this dungeon from your typical medieval dungeon was the fluorescent lighting that hung from the ceiling.

“Are you curious about my slime?” The Queen asked Malice.

Malice meekly replied “Yes your highness.”

The Queen laughed nonchalantly and replied “Oh you don't need to be afraid. Just because I like to have fun with the death penalty doesn't mean I'm going to kill you right away. Oh and call me Queen Relena”

Miss Hatter and Queen Relena shared a laugh. Malice wasn't sure if she should force a laugh or keep silent. Malice ultimately decided to keep silent while the laughter died down. Miss Hatter noted Malice's uncomfortable silence and said “Poor thing you're so tense. Mind if I relax her a bit your highness?”

Queen Relena nodded her head to give Miss Hatter permission. Miss Hatter set her top hat aside as she gently kissed Malice. Malice didn't respond at first but somehow Miss Hatter's following embrace seemed to close Malice off from the outside world. Miss Hatter moaned as she kissed Malice and soon Malice began to sing in chorus. Malice relaxed her body and allowed herself to melt into the red haired seductress. Miss Hatter broke the kiss and moaned “May I get the slime your highness.”

The Queen replied “Yes you may. Once she's settled in prepare her for the initiation.”

Miss Hatter returned her attentions to Malice and said “This won't take long. You'll really enjoy it.”

Miss Hatter released Malice from her oddly hospitable embrace. She pushed a button on the wall which caused a floor panel to slide away. What Malice thought was stone gave way to a shallow pool of red slime. Any comfort she might have had from Miss Hatter's embrace was quickly gone. She still felt vulnerable from the fact that she was paraded around the castle naked and so far has not received a stitch of clothing. The only comfort she did have came from the fact that she was still covered in mud from her encounter with the caterpillar. Now she was staring at a shallow pool of red slime. Her thoughts reverted back to the soldier who was executed for 's enjoyment.

“Don't worry dear. This is an older version of the slime. It's not as intense as the slime you saw earlier.” Miss Hatter's soothing words came in response to seeing the rising terror in Malice's eyes. Miss Hatter casually smiled and said “Come, see for yourself.”

To ensure Malice would be calmed, Miss Hatter dipped her finger into the slime and tasted it for herself. Malice expect Miss Hatter's eyes to be overtaken by an erotic beast much like but instead warm hospitality reigned. Malice gingerly approached Miss Hatter knowing that she had no other option but to place her rarely earned trust in her. Miss Hatter once again embraced Malice and gave her a soft kiss. She whispered “Don't worry honey this isn't as scary as it seems. The Queen has great plans for you.”

Malice dropped her guard, a gesture that was rarely shown. She showed this by lightly kissing Miss Hatter back. The more she kissed, the more she showed that her tough exterior was cracking. She felt herself descending into the dark insanity that she openly sought when she first met Miss Hatter. Soft kisses gave way to exploration. Clearly Malice was beginning to accept that she was living in madness. She wanted to disappear from her world and she got her wish. If anyone could peer into her mind, they would find a clean slate willing to be filled with whatever a convincing author wished. Miss Hatter parted her lips from Malice, as if she sensed that she was in full control.

“Just lie down. Your initiation into the Red Assassins will begin.”

Malice heeded Miss Hatter's words as if they were commands from a divine being. She stepped into the slime and tenderly lay her naked body down. The slime was deep enough to cover her midriff and yet it left her breasts and her face exposed to the air. Miss Hatter walked back to and remarked “Doesn't she look just marvelous your highness?”

Queen Relena purred “Yes she does. And she killed the White Rabbit?”

“That's correct your highness. She did so with extreme prejudice.”

An evil smile crept across Queen Relena's lips. To call it by any other name would do it no justification. She purred “We will have to see if killing the White Rabbit was a fluke or if she's skilled.”

Malice couldn't hear anything Queen Relena said. Her ears were emerged in the slime and her body was coming alive. Her moans filled her ears under the thick liquid viscous. Her hands began to explore her nether regions. Her fingers were rubbing the mud away from her sex and introducing herself to Queen Relena's slime on a more intimate level. Malice's moans were beginning to overtake The Queen's conversation with her most loyal subject, which was something that had to be stopped. She saw to this interruption by walking to the edge of the pool and saying “Take your fingers away from yourself. Miss Hatter will see to your needs.”

Miss Hatter willingly obeyed as she gently pulled Malice's hand away. She replaced Malice's hand with her own as she rubbed her experienced fingers along Malice's sex. This allowed Queen Relena to say “Now then. Before I allow you into an order that I have exclusive control over, I must ask you a few questions. Have you ever been to the White Kingdom?”

Malice moaned “No your highness. I'm not even from this world.”

“Oh? And where are you from?”

Malice again moaned “I'm from a place called earth. I fell down a rabbit hole to get here.”

Queen Relena saw no deception and nodded to Miss Hatter. Miss Hatter responded by rubbing her experienced fingers at a slightly faster pace. Queen Relena asked “What is your opinion of the White Kingdom?”

Malice began writhing in blissful agony. The slime was attacking her from every angle. She said “I never heard of them before, honest.”

Queen Relena once again nodded to Miss Hatter. Miss Hatter's fingers began a deeper rub with a faster pace. Slime was beginning to get mixed with Malice's clit. Queen Relena asked “Have you ever heard of the Red Kingdom before you descended from this 'Earth?'”

“No I haven't your highness.” Malice barely manage to say this between her intense moans. Clearly this slime was playing havoc on her senses.

“So why should I believe you aren't a White Assassin sent to kill me?”

“I don't know... Please believe me your highness.” Malice was writhing under intense euphoria. Miss Hatter hadn't even started with her sexual torture and already she held Malice under her control. Miss Hatter nodded to Queen Relena. Queen Relena in turn nodded, signifying that she should put her experienced fingers to use.

“So if I gave you an assignment, you'd carry it out without question and bring me back results?”

“Yes your highness. I'll do anything.”

Queen Relena paused. She neither spoke or nodded. Miss Hatter continued her rubbing knowing that Malice wasn't any closer to achieving the release she so desperately craved. Finally after several agonizing seconds Queen Relena responded “Will you be willing to accept that there's a higher calling above yourself? That no matter what you will serve that calling at the expense of your own life? Will you descend into the darkest depths of hell to achieve that calling?”

Malice mourned “Oh god yes your highness! I'll do anything to reach that calling!”

Queen Relena nodded to Miss Hatter with an intense fire burning in her eyes. Miss Hatter knew that that look meant and acted accordingly. Her experienced fingers opened Malice up to the slime and any other forms of penetration. Malice's eyes went wide as her pupils contracted. She screamed with intense pleasure. She acted as if she was taking a massive phallic object within herself and she couldn't stop the euphoria that was building with the force of a tsunami. Even Earth's most satisfying lover couldn't compare to what Queen Relena had at her disposal. Deep within Malice's consciousness, she knew that if she faced the slime that had executed the unknown White soldier she would probably have met her demise.

Queen Relena suddenly spoke with a cold harshness that reflected the reality of her world. She said “Very well. Seeing as how I have no reason to doubt you, I hereby initiate you into the Red Assassins. Your first assignment will be to bring me proof of a Dr. Tanya Holland's demise. She's working on a chemical that would nullify the effect of the slime you lay in. Needless to say that slime is an effective tool in separating the infiltrators from those loyal to my throne as I have separated you. If she were to succeed in her research, it would set back my war effort against the White Kingdom years. Now then. I need you to take one final oath. Do you vow to serve the Red Kingdom and its absolute ruler without question? Do you vow to serve me above your own life? If I were in peril would you lay your life on the line to protect my throne?”

Malice barely managed to moan “Yes your highness.” The pleasure was intense and yet it still managed to force her coercion. Queen Relena replied “Good. Your work is done Miss Hatter. Open the cage and let the initiation be complete.”

Miss Hatter obeyed and stood up to press another button on the wall. The iron bars opened and the source of the cold eyes was quickly revealed. A giant serpent slithered its way out from the darkness to greet Malice. The serpent was easily forty feet in length and it eyed Malice with hungry eyes. It slithered up to Malice's feet and dipped its maw into the slime. As the snake analyzed Malice, Queen Relena said “Don't worry. This snake was created by my top scientists. Its stomach acids were replaced with more of my slime. We feed it through injections. Your descent into darkness will only signify your loyalty to my throne.”

As soon as Queen Relena finished her words, the snake opened its maw and clamped its mouth around Malice's submerged feet. Malice was to preoccupied with bliss to have fought back even if she wanted to. The snake quickly worked its way up her legs until it reached her hips. Its tongue slithered out to grant itself a flickering taste of her submerged sex. Malice screamed with passion. Never had something so insignificant had such an effect on her. She came with surprisingly little stimulation into the slime. Her screams played a symphony for Queen Relena who had called Miss Hatter over to her. Their lips met in just as manner as Miss Hatter's had met Malice's. This time however there was no fear, only excitement. Miss Hatter remarked “The young ones are always so full of energy.”

“Yes they are.” replied Queen Relena. “Tell me just how old you are.”

“22.” Malice moaned as the snake began devouring her hips. Its slithering tongue tasted Malice's hungry sex before its maw devoured her hips. Its pulsating muscles were providing an extreme amount of stimulation that Malice couldn't ignore. Malice came twice, then a third time. Both of those times were with such force that she could have squirted all over her lover. Malice was indeed one of those girls but her talents were now a moot point. With each of Malice's orgasms brought more worship from Miss Hatter upon her Queen. By now Miss Hatter was stripping herself naked in front of her Queen. Queen Relena responded by spreading her robes. Miss Hatter obediently responded by licking and sucking on Queen Relena's ready breasts. She kissed down Queen Relena's midriff until she reached her moist sex. Queen Relena said “Let us turn our attentions towards our assassin. I'll have my passions escalate with her's.”

The snake easily swallowed Malice's hips. The more it swallowed, the more its stimulating muscles worked their magic on her vulnerable body. The slime ensured that she would continually orgasm with unequaled fury. The snake's mouth relentlessly worked its way up her body. Soon its maw had tasted her soft breasts. She cried with blissful agony as they too were swallowed. The snake's teeth were arranged in a way to prevent her escape, but not her willing compliance. To Malice, its teeth only added to the intense pleasure she was feeling. Once that final obstacle was overcome, there was little to no resistance for the snake to take her body. With one gulp the snake swallowed her shoulders. It was a mere two gulps before Malice's black hair disappeared from view. By this time Queen Relena and Mad Hatter were too engulfed in their passions to notice.

Deep inside the snake Malice began to see a different reality. No longer was she bound by the bondage of a slithering beast but rather she was in a different place entirely. In her world, the sky was crimson red. The forest she stood in looked vaguely familiar but Malice couldn't figure out how it was. She walked forward as if she was free from any restraint. The only company she had was in the form of crows which seemed to endlessly line the trees around her. The crows whispered to each other as they looked at her moving through the forest. She eyed as many crows as she could even though there were too many to count. She couldn't help but feel uncomfortable around the birds. Who wouldn't feel uncomfortable about hundreds of black eyes staring at them?

Malice suddenly came upon the welcome sight of a burning cigar. It was placed on a leaf behind a mud bog. She couldn't remember where this scene had played into her life but she couldn't deny she needed a smoke. She carefully walked around the bog and picked up the smoking cigar with two fingers. She pursed her lips and brought the cigar to her lips. She broke into a coughing fit almost as soon as she inhaled the cigar. She stumbled back into the mud bog with a dull splash. Instead of reacting with fear like she had before, she moaned in pleasure. The mud began attacking her senses which was a battle Malice was all too eager to lose. She rubbed the mud all over her naked body and soon began attacking herself in her most sacred region.

The crows departed from the trees and began circling the crimson sky around the bog. They each cawed things that were vaguely familiar to Malice such as “Turn back” and “You asked for this.”

Malice paid them little mind. She had stumbled backwards into the loose bog which only slowed her descent temporarily. She couldn't figure out why she was rubbing herself crazy but she knew that stopping wouldn't be healthy. She attacked herself with such fury that even the most aggressive lover would have trouble competing. She quickly sank deep into the bog. In no time the bog was caressing her c cup breasts. The crows meanwhile circled above like vultures waiting for her death. They kept saying their slogans like “turn back” but Malice ignored them above her own bliss. Soon she was sinking up to her neck. She opened her eyes briefly as if she was guided by an unknown source. There was a single crow eying her with its soulless black eyes. It said in a German accent “Welcome to Vunderland. Now your nightmare is just beginning.”

Malice awoke in the dungeon as soon as her head had disappeared under the crimson world's bog. She was gasping for breath. She gasped not only for the fact that she was alive but also for the fact that she was no longer a prisoner of the snake. Her blurry eyes soon turned to focus to see Miss Hatter and Queen Relena standing above her. Queen Relena spoke “Good she's awake. Do you remember your assignment assassin?”

Malice weakly nodded her head and croaked “Yes your highness.”

“Good. As soon as you recover you will be given everything you need. You'll be sent to the shifting sands desert to track her down. It's a highly dangerous assignment but I have the highest expectations for you. Miss Hatter will see to your needs. Don't return to my castle without favorable results.”

Queen Relena left the dungeon leaving Miss Hatter to tend to the weakened Malice. Malice sat up with the help of Miss Hatter and was subsequently dragged out of the pool. Miss Hatter cleaned the slime from Malice's body while the newly anointed assassin was left in a helpless state. Malice gasped for her breath without any knowledge of the sexual gauntlet she just passed. Miss Hatter briefly left the dungeon only to return with a crimson duffel bag. She placed it by Malice along with the towel she just used to clean the slime away. By this time Malice was slowly beginning to regain her bearings. She was beginning to realize that she had awoken from one unfamiliar nightmare only to find herself in another. Miss Hatter resumed her hospitable tone in asking “Are you ok dear?”

Malice shook the clouds from her mind. She weakly looked up at Miss Hatter and said “Does it fucking look like I'm ok? What happened to me?”

Miss Hatter suddenly took a worried tone in asking “You mean you don't remember your oath?”

“I remember that, just tell me what happened after that.”

“Well after you were swallowed, we injected the snake with something that made him spit you out. You're still in tact and you didn't come out the back end.”

“That's a relief I guess. Just tell me where the fuck I'm supposed to find that fucking doctor.”

Miss Hatter reached for the duffel bag as she said “Well all that info is provided to you in Queen Relena's gift to you. This bag has a map, a gun, a knife, a survival kit, an outfit, some water, and a photo of your assignment. It also has a camera and a strip of white cloth for you to prove she's dead. Once you are ready I'll point you in the right direction. Until then I'll show you to the showers.”

Miss Hatter motioned to Malice who readily complied. The trip to the shower passed without memory but the cascading hot water quickly brought Malice's thoughts into order. The questioning from Queen Relena and the oath she just took rang clear in her mind. Every bit of slime and mud Miss Hatter missed circled the drain as her thoughts played like a broken record. If Malice could equivocate these events to anything, it would have to be selling her black broken soul to an even darker power. She shut the water off only when she couldn't stand to think of the initiation any more. She hurriedly dried herself off with the towel and opened the duffel bag to see what she was given. She picked the gun out and left it aside. She picked out the camera and set it next to her gun. She picked out the survival kit and the other miscellaneous items until she found the outfit she craved. She threw it on without thinking of how it would look on her. At this point she was glad to even wear anything at this point. It was only when she wiped the mist from the mirror that she realized she was wearing a black burqa. She quickly realized that this was the next best thing to sun block in the desert she would soon be entering. Strangely enough though she didn't feel like resting at all. On the contrary she was ready to get her assignment over with. She exited the shower with misguided determination, as if an unseen force was guiding her weary body.

Miss Hatter was waiting to greet her. She chimed “Oh I see you've already found your outfit. I made sure there were pockets sewn into it to accommodate your other supplies.”

Malice replied “I noticed” making sure not to sound too sarcastic.

“Are you sure you don't want to rest up? I can arrange a room for you to...”

“I'll be ok. Just get me out of this castle.”

“But...you must be...”

“Just get me out of here! I want to get this assignment over with.”

Miss Hatter sighed. She said “Ok dear. Just take some extra water with you then. I also prepared a survival kit for you. It has everything you need to make water and fire. It does get cold in the desert at night.”

Malice took the kit and packed it in her duffel bag along with the extra water. She shouldered the bag and said “Now how am I supposed to find her?”

“Our spies have found some safe routes through the desert that the White Kingdom likes to use. We marked the one she's sure to take.”

It was an agonizing walk through the vast castle. Every step made Malice sick to her stomach. Every memory from being paraded through the castle to the execution played through her mind like a macabre show. Malice noted that it was nothing short of a miracle that she reached the castle gates. She left the castle without looking back. She knew she would see the armed playing cards spying on her through their rifles. She could feel their steely gaze upon her. It was only when she was sure she was out of the castle's sight did she dare to turn around. She had departed from the castle with her emotions iced over but now she doubled over and vomited. The fatigue she felt from the initiation overtook her like a wave and she stumbled before collapsing.

Malice awoke, but not to the world she was accustomed to. A familiar crimson sky painted the horizon while crows whispered amongst themselves. This time however she was in a desert. The sand reflected the sky to create a red portrait broken up by black dots that littered the landscape. She stumbled naked and disoriented. She screamed “What the fuck do you stupid birds want?”You talk to each other...why won't you talk to me?!”

The crows surrounding Malice flew away as she stumbled forward. The sand shifted under her bare feet but she barely managed to attribute it to her stumbling. With each step forward, the sand underneath her feet got softer. It began closing over the tops of her feet, leaving golden red grains that were kicked away with each step. The sand got soft enough to engulf her ankles and yet she still walked. Her face was emotionally drained of any energy as she wearily shuffled on. Deep down inside she wanted to wake up from this nightmare. She didn't care if she died but anything would be better than her current state.

Malice's movement stopped when she sank up to her calves in the oddly soft sand. She couldn't pull them out no matter how hard she struggled. When she stopped to accept the hopelessness of her situation, she could feel the sand inch up her legs at a snail's pace. She felt vibrations through the sand which seemed to sink her deeper with each pulse. The seconds ticked by and the pulses became stronger. The warm fine sand pulsed its way up her knees and began taking her thighs.

Malice quietly moaned despite having little energy to escape. She still wanted to escape this dream but no matter how hard she tried she wouldn't wake up. She did note that the sand felt fine, even therapeutic on a minor level. Any chance she had to begin enjoying the sand was interrupted by the crows that had gathered around her. They conversed loudly amongst themselves. Malice covered her ears in her best effort to ignore the crows but nothing would help. She finally summoned the last of her energy to scream “Would you all just go away!?”

The crows suddenly flew away with a fury of flapping wings. Their wings threatened to blot out the red sky as they circled above Malice. Malice quickly found out that the crows didn't leave at her request. They rather scurried from a tunneling presence that raced towards Malice. The presence quickly revealed itself as a series of brown tentacles that rocketed from the sand. Malice stood wearily yet petrified. The sand had encased her hips in a firm prison that would not permit her escape. The tentacles descended towards Malice. They gently wrapped themselves around her body and halted her sinking. Malice screamed in anguish at her predicament. In her mind she was begging to wake up.

Much to Malice's surprise, the tentacles began caressing her skin. The tentacles were pleasantly warm and seemed to impart their energy into her. She relaxed and wearily rested in her new prison. The sand continued to pulse and Malice couldn't deny that it was sending pleasant vibes through her body. The energy she continued to receive came at a price. The tentacles slowly lowered her into the sand which sent more pleasant pulses through her body. It became clear to Malice that the energy she was getting would only be used for one final bit of ecstasy. She softly moaned and rubbed her cheek against one of the tentacles. The tentacles responded to this new found sense of affection by probing its tips under the sand. They slithered over her skin and massaged every part that they touched.

The sand was shaking its way between Malice's breasts. She couldn't help but notice how nice it felt as a corset. It did however make it harder to breathe but she hardly took notice. Her moans picked up their pace as the thought of complete bondage set in. The tentacles were slithering around her body until they found her most sacred region. They didn't violate her without regard however. At first they gently touched and rubbed to test how wet she was. Malice gently whispered “Take me” to let the tentacles know she was ready. The tentacles understood as one of them pushed its way past her barrier. Malice gasped in pleasant surprise. She wasn't able to help the tentacles fuck her but her assistance was not needed. Malice screamed in climax once the sand reached her neck.

As Malice rested, the crows circling above flew away. The sky was still crimson red which didn't bring any relief to her nightmare. Malice looked around to see what scared the crows away and found two figures walking towards her. One of the figures wore black robes similar to Malice's except there was no veil to accompany it. The person in the robes however was a complete stranger to her. This person was a black woman, tall and statuesque. Her eyes provided a steely gaze that penetrated deep into Malice's very being. The other figure wasn't human. It was comprised entirely of sand but it did retain a humanoid shape. This sand figure raised its hand and dispelled the tentacles that held Malice. Malice began to slip deeper with her eyes neither pleading for help or expressing relief. The black woman broke the silence by saying “Your destiny is with us in this desert. Come and find me lest madness takes your mind.”

Malice woke up in the exact spot where she collapsed. The sky was no longer crimson yet night had taken fall. Malice broke into tears knowing that the nightmare was over. But would she be subject to the crimson world every time she rested? She was at least thankful that she was at the edge of the desert when she collapsed. What lay before her stretched a sea of sand that rested in an inhospitable wasteland. She felt oddly well rested considering everything she had gone through. She took this as a good sign despite the stale taste of vomit in her mouth. She opened her bag and took a drink of water despite the horrible taste going down her throat. Somehow she knew better than to rinse her mouth out with valuable water.

Malice opened the map for the first time wondering how she was going to cross this massive desert. She began walking as she looked at the geographical map. There were heavy black circles around certain landmarks as well as lines which suggested the route she should take. She looked up and saw a black rock formation that was indicated on the map. She folded up the map and retrieved the survival manual that Miss Hatter had packed for her. She opened it up to a folded page that just so happened to cover trekking the desert. There was a full moon in the sky which allowed her to read what the passages said.

The first and foremost thing to remember when crossing the desert is that heat kills faster than anything. Therefore it is important that any movement you make through the desert should be done under the cover of night. During the day you should seek shelter whether it be under a rock or a man made structure. You should rest and ration your water accordingly. Starting a fire during the day is an excellent way to make smoke signals should you become lost. Ancient cultures throughout the desert have chosen to wear robes and veils when crossing the desert. Doing so will protect you from sun burns which can prove to become debilitating should they become severe. These people have also discovered that opening your robes while standing in a breeze provides a relieving cooling effect that can help you greatly in the desert.

Malice thumbed through the other information in the desert chapter. The manual also mentioned how to make water from plastic sheets which Miss Hatter had also conveniently packed. Malice thumbed through the manual to see if there was any other useful information she needed to know. She stumbled across another folded page at the end of the desert section which indicated that this was crucial information she needed to know.

The Shifting Sands Desert has many unique perils that other deserts do not have. While deserts can have quicksand fed by underground springs, unique seismic activity in this desert has created dry quicksand which can quickly become perilous. You will only have seconds to react if you step in this quicksand. You must immediately step back or fall backwards as soon as your feet sink under. Any delay or panic can become fatal. This quicksand can be spotted by noting oddly flat areas of sand or bouncing grains of sand.

Malice dropped the book and froze in her tracks. It never occurred to her just how realistic her nightmares were becoming. She shivered under her robes and cautiously took a step forward. This step was followed by another cautious step until she began to walk again. Her eyes scanned the ground in front of her for any tell tale signs of seismic sand. She couldn't wait to reach the black rocks which got closer with every step. She avoided every flat spot of sand and even false alarms were heeded with great care. Reaching the rock did little to make Malice feel safe. Even though her feet were on safe ground, she knew she had more peril to cross. The moonlight helped to illuminate another rock formation on the map which was barely visible in the moon light.

Dawn was breaking when an exhausted Malice had set foot on the second rock. Her robes had kept her warm in the cold night but she didn't know how she would handle the heat all deserts are known for. She quickly retreated to a set of low hanging rocks that acted like a man made shelter. She drank her water sparingly as the temperature quickly rose to inhumane levels. She stayed in the shade as much as humanly possible before the sun had set. During this time she faced multiple struggles to survive. The heat played its havoc across the wastes and sapped Malice's strength. The only thing that kept her awake was fear. Fear that she would once again find herself in the crimson world. This fear was the last thread she held on her sanity. Her eyes burned as she stared at the burning sands. Her thoughts were as barren as the desert. All that mattered to her was keeping her eyes open to see the clear blue sky.

Malice screamed in agony. The clear blue sky had flashed to red and black dots speckled the horizon. She cried knowing that her efforts to stay awake had failed. She felt sick to her stomach but she knew she had nothing left to throw up. She cried “Why does this keep happening to me?! Someone please just kill me!”

Malice suddenly remembered that she had a gun given to her before she departed. She scrambled to find her pack. She found it lying several feet away on a nearby rock. She ran towards it out of pure desperation despite the fact that the sharp rocks were scorching and cutting her feet. A little pain now would mean nothing to her if she could just achieve the sweet release of death. She imagined the gun in her hands. She imagined how one pull of the trigger would take her away from this world. The only question she had was what would happen once she found her way out. Would she fade to nothingness or would she simply wake up? Every step brought her closer to her goal.

Almost on cue, a murder of crows flew in to stop Malice. They angrily swarmed and pecked at her. Their claws tore her robes to ribbons and their beaks left welts on her skin. They angrily chanted “You can't leave us! Your choices led you here. This is everything you wanted.” They drove her away from her pack while another murder of crows carried it away. They disappeared into the red sky as Malice collapsed into a ball on the ground. She rolled along the rocks leaving her robes as a heap of tattered rags. All Malice possessed now was her battered naked body and her shattered sanity.

Malice staggered to her feet but only to run to the open sands. She screamed “Why won't any of you help me?! Just kill me!”

Malice cried and the crows replied “This is what you chose for yourself. We can't let you leave.” The crows retorted Malice's request by swarming her with pecks. Bruises and cuts covered her body as she ran with absolute futility. Her feet plunged into pulsing quicksand which caused her to scream once again. She fell forward and curled up into a ball while the crows continued with their attack. The sand cared little for Malice's predicament and showed it by devouring her. Every fine grain of sand lodged themselves in Malice's wounds which brought severe cries of agony. Pain was Malice's only acquaintance in this world. The sand took her helpless body deeper to rub itself in more of her wounds. Malice was beyond words and if she could cry out, it would be to beg for death.

Almost as unexpectedly as the crows had attacked, they suddenly flew away with a fury of flapping wings. Malice looked with a blur through her tear soaked eyes at a white shape that grew larger as it flew through the sky. She blinked several times to clear the tears away to make out the shape of a giant white eagle that had perched itself on top of the sands. It looked down at her with cold sapphire eyes. Its flawless white feathers defied the crimson sky as they proudly presented themselves with regal glory. Malice tried to lift her head but she could barely move a muscle. Somehow though she managed to whimper “Please...help me.”

The eagle spread its massive wings and flew up into the air, creating a sandstorm that threatened to bury Malice alive. The threat however was empty when it wrapped its massive talons around her helpless body. It carried her through the red sky, shielding her from the crimson world's harmful effects. She whimpered knowing that she was still thoroughly broken. She whispered “What does any of this mean? Why won't anyone tell me?”

Suddenly Malice felt a shot of pain shoot through her arm. Her eyes shot open and much to her relief she found herself staring at a clear blue sky once again. She immediately burst into tears thankful that the nightmare was over. She tried moving her arm to relieve the pain but something was holding it down. She wanted to jerk it away but a soothing voice said “Don't move it honey I'm giving you a shot to relieve your withdrawal.”

Malice ceased her struggles as her eyes locked with the voice who said it. Straight from her second nightmare, a tall black statuesque woman was kneeling above her. Unlike Miss Hatter, this woman had a genuine sense of hospitality that seemed to radiate from her. Her toned arms and legs suggested that she was no stranger to harsh climates. Her legs were long and built for carrying long sprints. The mysterious woman soothed “I'm going to start an IV to help you get some of your fluids back. Just what got you addicted to that stuff in the first place?”

Malice lifted her head and groaned “I don't know what you mean? Who are you?”

The stranger smirked with a pearly white smile. She replied “You don't think I wouldn't know red slime withdrawal symptoms when I see them? You can call me Tanya. Dr. Tanya that is.”

Malice's heart froze upon hearing Tanya's name. She tried to hide her astonishment but she knew that it would be a moot point. She instead redirected the conversation towards “What did you just give me?”

Tanya cooly soothed “I gave you a medicine that will relieve your addiction to that red slime. I'm afraid it's like methadone so you'll need routine shots. Would you mind if I took a blood sample before I start your IV?”

Malice lay her head back down and closed her eyes. In her mind she reviewed her oath to Queen Relena and how she promised to kill the very woman that was treating her. It was easy enough for Malice to summarize how she would handle this. She'd allow Tanya to treat her before she killed her target. Only then would she be allowed to see Miss Hatter once again. But Malice also had to consider the fact that she now had a new perspective of the slime. Given Queen Relena's love for sadism, it was easy to see how the red slime could fuel such madness. Malice also had to consider the fact that if she did kill Tanya like she was ordered to, it was a guarantee that she would become a junkie hell bent on death and destruction. No matter how she looked at it, the days of her being a dark gothic bitch were over.

Malice groaned “Sure since you're going to be sticking me with needles anyway. But what do you need it for?”

“Well aren't you a feisty one? I'm working on a fully fledged cure for red slime to make these shots a thing of the past. There are two things I'm lacking though. One's a rare earth mineral that only exists somewhere in this god forsaken wasteland. The other is a good sample of red slime. Blood samples help me understand how it interacts with the human body but it's hard to come by in the White Kingdom. Not even the palace can get any. You wouldn't happen to know where I can find any would you?”

Malice groaned “Yeah. I have a vial of that shit somewhere in my bag. Take as much as you want I don't want to touch it any more.”

Tanya smiled as she quickly retrieved the bag. She found the vial but a puzzled look soon overtook her face. Malice saw this and knew that she had just made a huge mistake. Her heart quickened as she saw Tanya examine the assassination order that Miss Hatter had packed away for her. She watched as Tanya pulled Malice's gun from the pack as well. Tanya's fingers delicately handled the gun before saying “This is the kind of stuff the reds give to assassins. Did you come all this way just to kill me?”

Malice was speechless. Fear had paralyzed her to the point where she couldn't even speak much less move. Tanya pointed the gun at Malice and said “Get up. You're taking a walk.”

Malice somehow managed to do what she was told. She slowly got up and moved as Tanya motioned for her to step towards the sand. Tanya's soothing voice gave way to “I should have figured that a red junkie wouldn't be wandering the desert without a reason. You assassins are all alike. That bitch of a queen gets you all hooked on slime so you always have to go back to get your next fix. Just be glad I'm putting you out of your misery now.”

Malice's feet stepped onto the sand as she continued to back away from Tanya. Tears once again flooded her eyes as she said “Please just kill me. I don't want to go back to Queen Relena.”

Tanya sharply hissed “You stupid bitch. Is this your first assignment? Did you think that killing people would just be a game? In case you haven't noticed honey I'm a doctor. I swore never to take another person's life. However...”

Tanya stopped just as Malice stepped into soft sand. She quickly sank up to her thighs with a short scream before she once again locked eyes with Tanya. Malice stared in terrified silence as tears streamed down her cheeks. Tanya meanwhile kept the gun pointed at her with a cold stare. She watched as Malice sunk to her hips. Malice couldn't help but moan and yet she didn't know why.

“Are you starting to like what you're feeling?” Tanya cooly asked. Malice was too terrified to reply so Tanya continued “That slime has an interesting side effect that I just haven't been able to observe yet. Go ahead and have some fun honey. I'll be sure to take notes.”

Malice shivered as her hips slipped deeper. Her cheeks felt hotter despite the desert's best efforts. Her pulse quickened and her hands began to shake. She shut her eyes tightly knowing full well that her body was betraying her. Deep in her mind she pretended that Dr. Tanya wasn't watching her, which was surprisingly easy considering the effects the slime still had on her. She took a deep calming breath before a smile crept along her lips. She reached through her robes and stroked her breasts. Her soft flesh came alive with the latent slime that hadn't been completely subdued by the methadone. Malice somehow got the courage to moan “Tell me something before I die doc.”

Tanya arched her eyebrow as she inquired “Now look who got bold all of a sudden. I suppose you're in no position to do anything else. Ask away just as long as you don't interrupt my research.”

Malice pleasantly sighed before asking “Why am I aroused and not begging for my life?”

Tanya politely covered her mouth to hide her laughter. “Inquisitive? You're a far cry from those slobs and convicts the reds have. Are you even from the Red Kingdom?”

“Answer my question and I'll answer yours” Malice purred.

“Fair enough. My research has told me that your Queen has some sort of...quicksand fetish. Given half the crazy stuff she's done and how she brags about her scientists I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't make it that way. The evidence certainly supports the theory. Now answer mine.”

Malice purred and let her hands explore deeper into her robe. Malice had to admit that the sand felt pleasantly nice although she didn't want it in her. She moaned “I know you won't believe me but here goes...I fell down a rabbit's hole to get here. I never even heard of the Red or White Kingdoms before I got here.”

Tanya's face was once again painted with cold reality. Any enjoyment she had from watching her would be assassin's predicament had evaporated like a drop of water in the scorching desert. She coldly replied “A rabbit's hole? And why would I doubt that?”

Malice was too dazed to notice Tanya's tone. She purred “I know, sounds stupid right? You probably don't know this but my goal in life up there was to just disappear. No search party, no hope, no trace.”

“And you just so happened trip and fall when you were playing your little game of hide and seek?”

Malice had sunk do her midriff when she laughed again “Why so serious? I knew some acid dropping stoners back in college who wouldn't make up anything as stupid as this.”

“Did you?” Tanya asked with cold prejudice.

“I followed this rabbit after he gave me the finger and ran away. Then I met this crazy woman in a top hat who turned some purple caterpillar into a table cloth. This the rabbit shows up again and tries to kill us. He claimed he was the best assassin the White Kingdom had but I'm still alive.”

Tanya whispered “That arrogant fool...” She carefully approached the edge of the pit while being carefully sure to stay out of Malice's reach. She spoke with an even harsher tone “Listen little girl. You have no idea what kind of shit you have gotten yourself into. He might have been the best assassin in the White Kingdom but he let his fame and success get to his head. Now you better believe me when I say that we have plenty of assassins who would love to make a name for themselves by killing you.”

Malice had sunk up to her chest during Tanya's threats smarted back “Does this mean you're not taking credit? I mean I wouldn't mind if you'd let me enjoy myself a bit longer.”

Tanya snarled “You druggie bitch I'm trying to save you! If I cure you would you at least act like an assassin and take the Red Queen out?”

Malice would have given a half lucid answer in response but she didn't have time. She found herself dropping like a stone in the middle of a crater. The spontaneous crater caught Tanya by surprise as she found herself sliding helplessly towards Malice. Tanya screamed as she found herself sinking rapidly. She started at her waist and slid dropped deeply into the desert. Malice meanwhile was taken by the shock and found just enough time to take her hands out of her robes and grab Tanya's just in time as she sank up to her neck. Malice in a moment of clarity shouted “Just cure me and I'll do anything.” These were Malice's last words before her terrified face was taken by the sands. Tanya was quick to follow. First the sand flowed around her chest before it poured over her shoulders. Her hazel eyes bulged in terror as she silently cursed herself for getting too close to an assassin. This was her last thought as the cratering quicksand closed over her head. As soon as she disappeared the sands ceased to vibrate, almost hinting that the wasteland hunted down this unfortunate pair.

Malice opened her eyes to a dark room illuminated dimly by torches. The torches sat on ancient racks and the walls were thoroughly coated with soot. Sand stone bricks lined the walls and sand covered the floor. She peered down a dark hallway and saw nothing but sand and torches. She barely had enough energy to lift her head much less clutch some sand in her hands. The sand felt much like the fine grains she encountered in the quicksand except it was much cooler to the touch. She dropped her head and closed her eyes. In addition to the fatigue she had suffered earlier, she suffered from dehydration. Her mouth felt painfully dry but she couldn't do anything about it. Instead Malice passed out face down in the sand, too parched to even cough up the grains she just inhaled.

Malice was awakened once again but this time with a sharp pain in her arm. There was little response from her however as an IV was pinned into her vein. Standing over her was Tanya, who found herself in a similar predicament to Malice. Her attention however wasn't on her patient. Her hazels eyes were instead fixed on a creature she could only describe as trans-human. This creature looked anatomically normal enough as a human woman, but that's where the similarities ended. She wore a blue velvet dress which oddly complimented her dark tan skin with upper class flair. Her eyes appeared as two black sapphires which couldn't be read by even the most analytical personality. Her lips, full and alive, were as black as her eyes. Her hair was long and black, although it seemed to radiate a blue light which complimented the dark environment. Tanya stood her ground although she didn't know what to think of this creature. She cautiously said “Thanks for bringing me my medical supplies. But you still haven't told me what you are or where we are.”

The creature smiled and purred with a southern drawl “But you haven't even asked me for my name. I do believe that would be the more appropriate question to ask.”

Tanya coldly replied “I apologize if I seemed rude at first. Who are you?”

The creature seemed to take delight when Tanya put an emphasis on “who.” She drawled “My name is O'Hara and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. As for what I am and where we are...I suppose it wouldn't be polite to withhold those answers. You're all in my home underneath the desert. I know I haven't been keeping up on my decorating but I do have a rather large home. It's almost as big as the desert.”

This time Tanya warmed up her tone with sincere curiosity. This answer had left her with many more questions. The most obvious inquiry she could make was “You still haven't told me what you are.”

O'Hara held out her open hand as if to offer it to Tanya. Instead of waiting for Tanya to take it, a ball of revolving sand formed in her open palm. As the ball formed, she replied “I am a sand witch.”

Tanya would have broke out laughing if the gravity of the situation wasn't so serious. She asked the next logical question she could think of. “Do you know where I can find some crimson jade?”

“Crimson jade? My it's been years since anyone's come prospectin' for that. I thought doctors got paid enough money without havin' to strike it rich. What ever could possess you to look for it?”

Tanya dropped her guard only slightly. She took a conscious breath before answering “It's not for me it's for my patient. I've been working on a cure for red slime addiction but there are two more elements I think I need. One of those is crimson jade but my only experience with it was a miniscule sample that's kept under lock and key at the White National Museum. That sample was the only one in the White Kingdom but I do believe that it's a key ingredient for making my cure.”

O'Hara seemed to take note of Tanya's change in composure. The sand witch responded by asking “And let's just say that I gave you some of my jade. I know how valuable it is sugar. Why a lump of that stuff could fund your entire war. Now how do I know you aint gonna send an army of tanks across my desert?” Tanya opened her mouth to reply but she continued “And don't play me for a fool. Those men will have to cross the desert and I just don't think enough of 'em will live to fight those reds.”

Tanya confidently stared into O'Hara's black eyes and stated “Because I already have a plan to end this war. My patient here is a red assassin. She answers to the Red Queen and...”

Again O'Hara interrupted with “And you don't think she'll kill you as soon as she gets better?”

Tanya cleared her throat before replying “I doubt she will. The Red Queen got her hooked on red slime. She wants to get clean and she is very, very vengeful... How did you know she was trying to kill me?”

“I am a sand witch sugar and I have a crystal ball. Would you like to see it?”

Tanya sighed “I suppose it would be polite. But we have to carry her with us and she has an IV.”

O'Hara snapped her fingers and watched as the sand quivered under Malice. Instead of sinking however Malice rose on a bed of sand. Tanya grabbed the IV and carefully held it in her hands. A bed of sand rose for O'Hara as well which she was only happy to sit on. She snapped her fingers again which caused a bed of sand to rise for Tanya which was conveniently placed along Malice's side. A simple command of “hop on” caused Tanya to uneasily sit by Malice's side. As soon as Tanya's feet left the ground, the sand underneath her moved to follow the witch who confidently led the way. O'Hara turned back and asked “What were you sayin' about your plan?”

Tanya uneasily shifted on her sandy platform before replying “Red assassins take their orders directly from the Red Queen. I'll have her act like a junkie and 'confirm' my death. However she decides to kill Queen Relena is up to her.”

O'Hara casually replied “And how does that end the war? Sometimes wars outlast their monarchs.”

Tanya replied in her surest tone “Not this one. Our spies say that she has seized absolute power. She's the heart and brains of the Red Kingdom and without her, things would fall into chaos.”

“And I don't suppose you'd have a plan to seize the moment?”

“The White Army would have to cross your desert.”

“Well...this is the first time someone asked permission to cross my desert.” O'Hara had a visibly irked tone in her voice. “And just would I get in return for lettin' those tanks rattle my chandeliers?”

“Name your price.” Tanya replied in an equally confident tone.

It took everything O'Hara had not to scoff. She did reply with “No offense honey but I know that a doctor like yourself couldn't pay my price.”

Tanya resisted a scowl but instead firmly stated “I know people who can make things happen. Name your price.”

The three of them floated into the room containing the crystal ball before O'Hara could name her price. The room could more accurately be described as a palace. Sapphire blue granite covered the floor and walls. The ceiling was covered in matching blue sand stone which clashed with the granite. It seemed that O'Hara was well aware of this and draped quartz chandeliers and crystal curtains to draw attention away from it. Egyptian style furniture upholstered with matching blue velvet which was remarkably similar to her dress. The walls were left bare of pictures or torches as the crystals seemed to reflect light off of internal candles remarkably well. The chandeliers were carefully arranged around a granite fountain that rose with three tiers. It filled the stone room with quiet gurgling that echoed throughout the blue walls. Atop of the fountain was the crystal ball that the witch mentioned. It was a large and flawless orb that rotated on top of flowing water. Tanya's mouth hung in amazement which was something the witch couldn't help but take smug satisfaction in. She even showed her pride by asking “Do you like what you see sugar?”

All Tanya could muster was “It's breathtaking. I especially love what you did with the crystal ball.”

The witch beamed “I do put a lot of time in my decoratin'. All of this was made with my magic.”

“Your magic...” Tanya pondered out loud. “Does this mean you can make crimson jade too?”

“Bravo doctor. I could have made this room out of crimson jade but the reds just ruined the color for me. I'm not very fond of war you see.”

Tanya gulped upon hearing those words. There certainly wasn't anything wrong with a pacifist wanting to be left to her own volition in her opinion but this still posed a problem with her plan. She cautiously asked “Have the reds ever done anything to you?”

O'Hara sighed and stated “Years ago they came out to my desert and tried lookin' for crimson jade. I tried stayin' out of their way at first but I just heard them talkin' about some of that red goo you were mentioning. My crystal ball room you see here used to have a fountain made out of crimson jade but those bastards just drilled through and took it all. My home just hasn't looked the same since.”

Tanya replied “And yet you seem apprehensive about letting the White Army cross your desert.”

The witch O'Hara sighed again. This time she replied “Don't get me wrong sugar. I don't have anything against the White Kingdom but crimson jade is a highly valuable mineral. As much as I hate the reds you two are keepin' each others' tanks away from my desert. Plus who can say you won't destroy my home?”

Tanya cupped her chin with her left hand as her index finger tapped her cheek. She pondered for several seconds of uncomfortable silence before replying “The reds did take your fountain and if it's anything like the granite fountain you have now, it had to have been a considerable amount of jade. Whose to say our assassin didn't sneak some out during her visit.”

O'Hara's eyes went wide in amazement. She stared Tanya squarely in the eyes and replied “I never heard of a doctor bein' so wise to politics . Who are you?”

This time Tanya smiled for the first time since sinking under the sands. She proudly replied “My name is Dr. Tanya Holland. I graduated valedictorian with higher ambitions than just living in a mansion on a golf course. I made it my career goal to break the chains of addiction once and for all. I may have been second in line for the throne but I earned the name 'Dr.' and that's something nobody can take away from me.”

For the first time the witch was stunned with silence. Finally she manage to ask “Second in line? That must mean you're a princess of the White Kingdom.”

This time Tanya sighed out of disappointment. She replied “Honey, just call me Dr.”

Before the witch could reply, Malice stirred awake. O'Hara rushed to her as Tanya passed the IV from her right arm to her left. The witch snapped her fingers which summoned a cloud of sand to relieve Tanya's tired arms of the IV. Malice groaned but she was barely able to open her eyes. She seemed oblivious of the IV which was a good thing for Tanya. Her blurry eyes came into focus to see the O'Hara's world of blue. Her eyes then focused on a slightly familiar sight. At first her heart briefly raced with fear but she once again found herself without the energy to worry about it. She smiled at Tanya which was a rare thing for her to do with anyone. She weakly moaned “You really did save me. How the hell did you do it?”

Tanya replied “Manners honey. We're guests here.”

Malice turned her head to see her host. She saw the same black eyes, blue radiant highlights, and black lips that made up the tan O'Hara. Malice however wasn't as scared as Tanya was. She took in the sight of the strange witch and deliriously remarked “You're beautiful...”

O'Hara blushed as Tanya said “You should rest. You've been through a lot lately.”

Malice rolled her eyes back to Tanya and asked “Do you have any water?”

Tanya locked eyes with O'Hara who snapped her fingers and produced a clay cup. Tanya grabbed it and ran to the fountain. She ran back with the cup in hand and placed it against Malice's parched lips. She drank it eagerly and almost choked on it. The water perked her up as her eyes came into clear focus. Her eyes darted to each crystal chandelier and the blue granite walls. She couldn't help but comment “Is this what's it's like to disappear? I should have done it a long time ago.”

O'Hara replied “Well I'm flattered. I believe we haven't introduced each other yet. I'm O'Hara, sand witch of the Shifting Sands Desert.”

Malice was still half way delirious from exhaustion. She couldn't help but giggle at O'Hara's self admission to being a sand witch. She replied with “My name's Malice. The pleasure's all mine.”

O'Hara looked in amazement as she said “Most everyone I've ever met usually runs away or at least keeps their guard up like a damsel in a room full of snakes. But flirtin's the last thing I'd expect sugar.”

“I'm drawn to black like a moth to a flame. You have to tell me how you got those highlights.”

O'Hara blushed and replied “Oh well it just comes with the territory of being a witch. Blue just so happens to be my color. You still don't find my appearance to a bit...strange?”

Malice stared mesmerized at O'Hara and replied “You're like a fantasy out of my darkest dreams. Tell me am I dead? I feel like I'm in a beautiful underworld.”

Tanya interjected “Well this is certainly...dark. Show us how your crystal ball works.”

O'Hara's blush quickly disappeared as she turned to Tanya and said “Say please princess.”
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

sakura_inverse

Re: Malice in Vunderland pt. 2

Postby sakura_inverse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:21 am

Tanya sighed and said “Please unless you have a crystal ball in your bedroom.”

O'Hara sighed and snapped her fingers. The candles in the chandeliers snuffed out as the crystal ball on the fountain glowed. A prism of light shot from the ball and projected itself on the wall. That light displayed a dull image of the desert overladen with the fountain's water. Tanya once again cupped her chin and tapped her finger on her cheek while remarking “Impressive. Can you get reception from the kingdoms?”

“Sadly no sugar. The only thing I get to watch is some poor soul crossing the desert. Every now and then I just...invite them over for a drink or two.”

Tanya took a skeptical tone when she asked “Are they ever seen again? You know, alive?”

“Oh I'd imagine so. But I just erase their memories so they don't kiss and tell. It's simple magic sugar.”

“And yet you're not going to erase ours?” Tanya asked with even more skepticism.

O'Hara snapped her fingers once again and the image zoomed in on a group of vultures circling the sky. She then said “Maybe there is somethin' you could help me with in return for lettin' your tanks cross my desert. If you could set up a satellite dish or two out here I'd be too busy to notice any heavy military vehicles. Of course I would have to make a few safe routes for your men. That is if you set me up with the premium packages of course.”

“And the jade?” Tanya made sure not to take her finger away from her cheek.

“That's a price I don't think a princess like yourself can part with.”

“Try me.” Tanya's firmness made her presence clear. Clearly her confidence was radiating from her steely gaze.

“I want your hand in marriage.” O'Hara stated this with complete seriousness. She gave Tanya a second to reply only to cut her off with “I'll be straight up with you and say this is purely political sugar. I know same sex marriages haven't been done before in White Royalty but it would keep prospectors from drillin' into my home again.”

Finally Tanya was allowed to reply “You can't be serious. First of all I'm not even sure that the jade will work. If it does I'll work on a synthetic compound that will keep me from begging you for more. You have my word as a princess of the White Kingdom that I'll never tell anyone about this place.”

This time O'Hara glared at Tanya with her black eyes. She scoffed “That still won't keep trespassers out of my desert. Plus you didn't even offer me anything.”

“Maybe it's not a princess you need to marry.” This suggestion came from Malice and caused Tanya and O'Hara to eye her curiously.

O'Hara said “I'm intrigued. Please continue.”

Malice eyed the images projected by the crystal ball before turning her attention towards Tanya and O'Hara. “Who would I have to kill to become a high ranking official?”

Tanya eyed O'Hara before looking back towards Malice. Tanya replied “What a coincidence. I was just thinking of a plan that only you could pull off. We can work out the details later.”

Malice confidently smirked before replying “So let's say a high ranking official was to move out here. I'm sure the princess can keep some miners from drilling into a politician's home. Plus who can say I didn't pick up some jade while I was in the Red Kingdom?”

This time O'Hara commented by saying “I suppose intelligent minds can gather. But what would possess you to move out here? I mean the only reason why I live out here is 'cuz I'm in my element. But you're...human.”

Malice laid her head back against the floating sand and said “All my life I just wanted to disappear. I thought life was peachy at first until Kurt Cobain killed himself. Then I saw the world degenerate into reality shows about child beauty pageants and d list celebrity dance competitions. They can have their shit and ask for more. I want out.”

Tanya commented “That's a unique outlook on things I suppose. A little dark but unique. And that's your motivation for getting married to a complete stranger?”

Malice laughed softly to herself and replied “It is just political. But I wouldn't be opposed to a few dinner dates.”

This time O'Hara laughed out loud. Her cheeks were still flushed from Malice's advances. She replied “Let's get you clean first sugar. Then you can tell me more about yourself.”

“So does that mean I'll get some of that jade?” Tanya asked skeptically. Her eyebrow was arched as she finally took her hand away from her cheek.

O'Hara snapped her fingers and held out her hand. Red particles circled the air around her open palm. They compressed into a bracelet imbedded with an intricate serpent patterns. Malice watched in fascination as the bracelet materialized out of thin air. Malice could only remark “You gotta teach me how to do that.”

O'Hara worked some more of her magic and summoned more sand into her open hand. The sand grouped into a ring that rested within the bracelet. The grains compressed themselves into jade. However instead of crimson hue, the jade took a sapphire hue. The ring itself was nondescript but undoubtedly a symbol of O'Hara's hospitality. She picked the ring out and dropped it on top of Malice's body. She gently said to Malice “You come back now sugar. It's not often I make these things.”

Tanya cleared her throat as she eyed the crimson bracelet. O'Hara suddenly sprung back to the task at hand and said “Oh my where are my manners? I could have given you a lump of crimson jade but I like to take pride in my craft. Do you think that's enough?”

Tanya took the bracelet and closely inspected it. As she did this, she replied “I can't thank you enough. Could you make me some more jewelry when this war is over? I love jade more than diamonds.”

O'Hara looked incredulously at Tanya and replied “A princess who loves jade more than diamonds? I can make those too with a bit of effort as long as you keep your promise. Now let's get you two out of here so you can make that cure.”

O'Hara snapped her fingers once again. A casket of moving sand formed itself around Malice save for her face and her IV. Tanya took the time to remove the IV noting that Malice was probably hydrated enough to be without it. Tanya wrapped a bandage around it before it too was covered with shifting sand. Malice closed her eyes and once again forgot where she was. She moaned in full view of O'Hara and Tanya. O'Hara snapped her fingers and motioned for Tanya to follow. O'Hara's snap brought forth a chair of floating sand which wouldn't have provided the same stimulation for Malice. Tanya figured that it would be a long walk so she climbed on it despite her disgusted look.

As O'Hara led the unlikely pair down the desert's dark passages, she inquired “Does she always get this...excited around sand?”

Tanya replied “It's a side effect of the addiction. Those affected get aroused by quicksand or just sinking into something. Unfortunately that's one of the more benign symptoms.”

“Oh and do tell me more about the slime.”

Tanya only paused to look at the moaning Malice. She turned her attention back to O'Hara and replied “It's a psychoactive drug that originated in the Red Kingdom. My spies have told me that the Red Queen uses it to keep her assassins on a leash.”

“You mean like our friend Malice?” O'Hara inquired.

“Just like our friend Malice.”

O'Hara quickly asked “What makes you think that slime doesn't have a stronger grip on her? She's having the time of her life right now.”

“That is true.” Tanya turned back to look at Malice who was blissfully unaware. “But I do have a methadone compound that relieves some of the more severe side effects. It's no cure sadly.”

“What are the more severe side effects?”

“In layman's terms it's like mixing PCP with ecstasy. The long term effects include severe psychosis and violent tendencies. When used correctly, they're like steroids for assassins. Even the best assassin of the White Kingdom wasn't immune to it.”

O'Hara snapped her fingers and summoned a floating chair for herself. She hopped on and asked “And who was this assassin if you don't mind me askin'?”

Tanya sighed with a sorrowful look in her eyes. She solemnly resided “The White Rabbit. Our assassins were never as ruthless as the reds. He was good enough to kill a red assassin and take some red slime for himself. I never saw such a noble rabbit fall so far. I want to be mad at Malice for killing him but somehow I just know I can't. No matter how I think about it, I could just see him crawling on his paws to the reds.”

Malice unexpectedly cried out in bliss which only seemed entirely inappropriate. This however managed to bring a sad smile to Tanya's face. She sniffed away any potential tears and said “I guess that's why I'm doing this. To thank a complete stranger for killing someone I grew up idolizing.”

O'Hara spared a smile in return. She said “Well I certainly hope you find that cure. Do you think you'll need more jade sugar?”

“It wouldn't hurt. I'll return any surplus of course.” Tanya looked back at Malice who was beginning to enjoy her second round of the sand. She couldn't help but say “You know I'm glad she volunteered to stay here. No offense but I think she's perfect for you.”

O'Hara was blushing more than usual. It didn't help that her impromptu bride to be was having some of the best sex of her life. It also didn't help that she was getting it from her magic. O'Hara tried to distract herself by saying “Is she still gonna get turned on by quicksand once you cure her? I mean I know you're probably sick of her bein' so open but I just had to ask a doctor.”

Tanya sighed once again and replied “Honestly I just don't know. I know I'm close to finding a cure but any setbacks could delay me ten years. I'm lucky I even found Malice but she can't end the war without it.”

“I know sugar. It's too bad the reds weren't closer to my desert. Otherwise I would have buried them in sand years ago. Well it looks like we're close to your kingdom. Shall I wait for Malice to finish up before I send you two up? Maybe send you off with some feminine wash? I know it sounds strange sugar but if anyone knows the value of a good wash, it'd be me.”

Tanya simply replied “Let's just let her finish. And I'll just get her some once we get to the kingdom. Thanks for the offer though.” They both waited for Malice to hitch to a second climax. Once that moment came, O'Hara snapped her fingers and gently released Malice from her sandy constraints. Tanya helped Malice to her feet but not before O'Hara had given her a pair of crimson jade ear rings. Tanya carefully made sure Malice could walk before she nodded to O'Hara. Another snap of the fingers led to a platform of sand rising from under their feet. The sand above them parted and revealed the outside world. They looked down in time to see O'Hara wave goodbye. They waved in return before they turned to see the White Kingdom sitting at the edge of the desert.

Malice's eyes transfixed onto the White Kingdom and she was stunned. She was stunned not because of the sight of a majestic castle but rather the lack thereof. She saw the castle marked by its modest towers and unique dome. More impressive however were the tall glass skyscrapers that surrounded it. From a distance, the city caught the desert sun and shone like a finely cut jewel. It was a far cry from the imposing castle that stood tallest in the Red Kingdom. The dull thud of gunshots broke the desert's hot silence. Malice jumped and looked for the source but Tanya just shrugged her shoulders and said “Must be those damn crows again.”

Malice shivered under the desert heat and repeated “Crows?”

“The reds like to use them to spy on us. We usually just shoot them on sight. Didn't you see them in the Red Kingdom?”

Malice sheepishly said “Only in my nightmares.”

Tanya began walking towards the kingdom. She called out “For you is that a good or a bad thing?”

Malice followed and replied “It used to be a good thing until I got hooked. I used to write poems about them. Now they make me sick whenever I try to sleep.”

“Morning sickness? Are you sure you're addicted? I can understand if you had a little too much fun at a party.”

“You implying something princess?” Malice made a half halfhearted attempt not to growl her response.

Tanya laughed and replied “Oh I'm just joking. You're just in the first stages of withdrawal. Be glad too because things will go from bad to worse.”

“What's your definition of worse?”

Tanya suddenly got an evil look in her eyes as she replied “Oh you'll probably just start seeing those crows when you're awake. Then you'll start killing people thinking that their blood is made out of slime. Tell me something did you think your queen would just let you out without a leash?”

Malice withdrew into her sandy robe and replied “It doesn't surprise me. Oh and um...well...”

“Yes Malice?” Tanya inquired as she approached the White Kingdom's gates.

Malice wanted to say “Just for the record, I don't want to hurt you or anything” but she still had her pride despite her addiction. She instead replied “You will make that cure, won't you?”

Tanya spared a sad smile for her patient. She wanted to reply but she was soon approached by several white guards. They all shouldered their guns and saluted her. One of the guards had a shotgun which he quickly aimed to shoot a nearby crow. Tanya and Malice jumped from the loud boom and the soldier quickly resumed his saluting position. The guard quickly realized his mistake of startling Tanya and quickly replied “My apologies princess. I'm under orders from King Holland to shoot any crows on sight.”

Tanya rode out the ringing in her ears and said “That's fine but you'll call me Dr. Tanya from now on. Understand?”

The guards shouted in unison “Yes Doctor!” The highest ranking guard stepped forward and said “Doctor, I'll notify Queen Relena of your safe arrival. She did ask me to pass along her request for you to travel under armed guard from now on.”

Tanya replied “Tell my mother that armed guards tend to attract the attention of red assassins. Plus I don't think I'll have to travel to the desert anymore. Tell her I'll be up to see her in an hour or two.”

The guards shouted in unison “Yes doctor!” and returned to their posts. Malice meanwhile walked with Tanya past the kingdom's gates. The first thing she saw was soldiers and civilians mingling at a popular cafe. While it did initially concern Malice that the soldiers had their rifles leaning against their tables while children played nearby, the overall carefree mood seemed to stifle things. One thing Malice quickly noticed was that everyone in the kingdom seemed to have a gun. Everyone was smiling, peaceful, and heavily armed. Malice even observed a mother with two children carrying a black rifle.

Malice quickly caught up to Tanya and whispered “Why does everyone in your kingdom have a gun?”

Tanya whispered back “Because my mother's ban on guns didn't exactly go over well with the people. My father had some connections with the gun lobby and now everybody's armed. I'm just amazed everyone hasn't killed each other yet.”

Malice looked in disbelief at the jovial nature of the citizens and replied “This is way different from the crowd at the Red Kingdom.”

Tanya quickly turned to hush her and quickly said “We can't have you looking like that. There's a mall nearby that caters to high end clientele. You'll be my guest.” After saying this, Tanya took Malice by the hand and quickly led her through the cobblestone streets. Malice could feel suspicious eyes on her as she was pulled through the streets by the princess. As soon as Tanya felt safe, she let go of Malice's wrist and said “Don't ever say anything like that again. You're lucky you didn't get shot back there.”

Malice once again withdrew into her robes as she said “I'm sorry I'll be more careful.”

Tanya was approaching the mall as she said “There's a reason why we're armed. Don't make us show you.”

Malice quickly bit her tongue as she entered the mall. She once again felt nasty looks fall upon her by the doormen and the clerks but she quickly attributed it to her sand laden robes. For once she felt lucky to have Tanya watching over her. She also figured this was the reason why the staring rent a cops hadn't accosted her. She suddenly became conscious of the sand trail she was leaving behind. Tanya noticed this as well and said “Mind if we take a stop at the spa? It's a five star facility.”

Malice replied “Sure. I've got sand in places that I'll probably never get out.”

Tanya blushed and replied “You may never get that sand out if you hook up with that witch.”

Malice blushed in return and replied “I'll talk her into installing a shower if I don't end up enjoying it.”

Tanya quickly straightened up and said “We'll just stop in for a shower and try to keep it short. And for god's sake watch your mouth when we get to the kingdom. You are my royal guest.”

The two entered the spa and emerged wearing white bath robes after a refreshing shower. For Malice, this was like becoming a whole new woman. In her old world, she had forgotten what a shower could do for a girl but spending time in the hot desert gave her something to be grateful for. She was still a bit self conscious about walking through a shopping mall wearing a bath robe but at least the spa provided her with some fresh underwear. She had to admit she felt wickedly sexy wearing nothing but lace underneath her robe. She felt even better that Tanya had paid for it as well. But she knew the best part was yet to come. They both walked into the store Tanya had mentioned earlier. Malice didn't even have five minutes to spare as Tanya had quickly picked out several dresses. They were all formal yet modern but they were still thrust into Malice's arms as she was ushered to the fitting rooms. Malice tried on several of them without coming to a satisfying conclusion. Tanya meanwhile had already figured out what she wanted to wear to the castle. She was wearing a white formal dress which was customary for White Royalty. Finally Malice emerged from the dressing room, much to Tanya's delight.

Malice came out wearing a long sleeved dress. The dress was made out of black silk, which was as dark as her black hair. The cuffs on the dress were white as was the mock corset that was patterned around her midriff. The dress was low cut with a high slit which was in turn underlain with white fabric. She spun around to show how the dress hugged her figure. She was fully satisfied that this was her dress and asked “Do I look good enough for royalty?”

Tanya excitedly replied “Oh you look gorgeous. But...” Tanya stepped closer to Malice and remarked “There's something about your hair...are those blonde roots?” Malice blushed out of embarrassment as Tanya continued “Those are blonde roots! No wonder you have blue eyes. You've dyed your hair. Ooh quick question is your name really Malice?”

Malice grumbled “Ok princess now that the fun's over let's get checked out. High society was never my thing.”

Tanya quickly retorted “Considering how I'm buying you this two hundred dollar dress, you better tell me. Otherwise I'm going to start calling you Blondie.”

Malice quickly came back with “Let's just get out of here so you can get that cure finished.”

“Ooh thanks for reminding me. That's another thing you have to be grateful for Blondie.”

Malice was fully flushed when she quietly whispered “Margaret.”

Tanya beamed as she said “I'm sorry Blondie. What was that?”

This time Malice raised her voice to a modest tone “Margaret Borden.”

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:22 am

Tanya burst with sudden laughter. Malice's tough exterior had finally been broken. She flushed with thorough embarrassment as Tanya couldn't help but ask “Mind if I call you Mags for short?”

This time she couldn't help but growl “Malice will be just fine Doctor Tanya.”

“Oh fine we'll get checked out. Just remember to be on your best behavior Malice.” Malice decided for better or worse to put the minor incident behind her. She was after all getting a free dress and possibly a cure for her addiction. As they were leaving the checkout line, Tanya had to ask “Why did you dye your hair? With your looks you could easily have been with the in crowd.”

Malice contently replied “Because I hate the in crowd. What's more to say?”

“So you just grew up deciding to be a misanthrope?” Tanya playfully inquired.

“Maybe for the same reason you became so rebellious. Have you been watching too many Disney movies?”

This time Tanya took a complexion of playful inquisition when she asked “Do tell me about these 'Disney movies,' I know your dark insight will be simply delightful.”

Malice seemed to perk up in response when she said “Imagine a movie about a princess who decides to go out on an adventure only to be captured by some over the top villain so she has to have prince charming come and rescue her. Now imagine that happening in dozens of movies where some screaming bimbo gets herself kidnapped by a G-rated Charles Manson just so Justin Bieber can save the day. And they want little girls to grow up being like this.”

Tanya was still wearing a smile when she said “I have no idea who any of those people are but I'm glad I became a doctor.”

“Why the hell did you become a doctor when you could have had everything laid out for you as a princess?” Malice's tone didn't indicate any disrespect but rather genuine curiosity.

“For the exact same reasons you just mentioned. I'm the second in line for the throne and this isn't the Red Kingdom. I've also had problems with authority ever since I was younger. I could never figure out if it was the fact that I wasn't first in line or if I was born this way. I wanted to do something useful so I got a medical degree. Did you have any noteworthy princesses in your world?”

“Just one named Diana. She was all over the media until some paparazzi chased her and her drunken limo driver into a tunnel and killed her.”

Tanya's jovial mood took a sharp dive just in time to greet the castle's guards. They were saluted accordingly and led inside by the captain of the guards. Malice kept pace behind Tanya and the guards but she was also preoccupied with the castle. She noted that the castle was predictably white and yet the walls were lined with paintings instead of axes. The paintings comprised landscapes of the castle in its older days as well as notable people in its history. One painting however caught her attention. It was a grand painting that hung over the entrance to the royal court. This portrait depicted a white eagle flying over Shifting Sands desert. Malice immediately flashed back to her nightmares in the crimson world. She shook the images away but the sick feeling that came with the crimson world crept up on her. She quickly followed Tanya through the doorway but the painting served as a grim reminder of what she had gotten herself into.

Malice had stepped into the royal court just in time for the royal page to announce “Your majesties. Princess Tanya, second heir to the throne and her guest.” At first Malice thought it was rude that he didn't announce her name but then again she had to remember that she had never given it in the first place. She followed Tanya's path to kneel before the King and Queen. It was only when she properly bowed did she look up to see who the monarchs actually were. King Holland was clearly a body builder whose features coincided with that of a Nordic viking's. His eyes were warm and welcoming to any visitors he may have seen but behind those eyes Malice could see a tempest that could be commanded when needed. Queen Holland however was the complete opposite of the King. Her skin was even darker than Tanya's with her slim figure being the envy of a model's. Never before had Malice seen two opposites attract like the monarchs who resided before her.

The King was the first to speak. His voice came out as scratchy, deep, and Swedish. His words were “Tanya honey, how was your trip?”

“Very productive father. I found everything I needed.”

A broad smile spread across the King's lips as he beamed at his daughter. He boasted “Leave it to a Holland to find something rarer than gold! Where did you find it?! We can forget about our war debts once this all said and done!”

Tanya modestly cleared her throat and said “Actually father it seems the rumors about the Red Kingdom taking all of the jade is true. My guest here actually found a sample for me.”

A response came but it wasn't from the proud king. Instead Queen Holland interjected with a Swedish accent thicker than the King's “Your 'guest?' Is that what you kids are calling it these days? We don't even have a prince to carry on the family name and you want to marry some stranger you found in the desert? Oh just because you're second in line doesn't mean we don't need to carry on the royal bloodline. God forbid something happens to your older sister.”

Tanya raised her voice as she lowered her head to hide her embarrassed face “Mother please! She infiltrated the Red Kingdom for me to get this. Rest assured she's not even my type.”

“And what does she expect in return?” Queen Holland sharply inquired.

Tanya lowered her tone and replied “Nothing yet. There's still work to be done.”

This time the King appeared intrigued when he asked “And what kind of work would that be?”

Malice had stayed perfectly still patiently waiting to be introduced. Just as she was expecting to be formally introduced to Tanya's royal family, Tanya plainly and officially said “We need a private moment. Malice please stay.”

There was a shock amongst the royal court. Lords and vassals alike were awash with concern but they still left. Malice meanwhile left her head bowed and unable to see the royal court empty. Soon the vast court only had four occupants and a deafening silence. The silence lasted for several seconds which Malice couldn't help but count. Finally the King broke the silence by asking “Honey, who is this guest?”

Tanya changed her tone once again to fit the frankness of the situation. She replied “Her name's Malice. She's an assassin from the Red Kingdom.”

A pair of gasps emanated from the thrones as Malice froze with absolute terror. Her adrenaline coursed throughout her body as she could only contemplate how the monarchs were staring at her. She did get a description when Queen Holland almost shouted “And you brought her here?! I thought I raised you better than this!”

Tanya firmly stated “She's our key to winning this war. This is something we've tried three generations to accomplish.”

This time the King roared “That's what our army is for! Let my men handle this!”

Before Tanya could reply, Queen Holland added “What would we have done if we lost you? And you, assassin, what's your name?”

Malice slowly lifted her head to set her terrified eyes on the monarchs. She quietly whimpered “Malice your highnesses.”

“Louder!” came the unified shouts of the monarchs.

“Margaret...Borden.” Malice cried before she broke into a fit of short shallow breaths. Malice reflected on her first exposure to the Red Queen. She recalled the fear she felt then but she could also contribute it to her instinct for basic survival. But now that she had found O'Hara and her dream of disappearance becoming a reality, the fear was hitting closer to home. Also she knew what would happen for crossing the Red Queen. However the consequences here were unknown to her. No longer was she dealing with a sadistic monarch but now she was in the presence of two concerned parents. The world seemed to close in on her and she was helplessly trapped.

Tanya quickly said “She risked life and limb to not only get me some slime but also the jade. They would have tortured me if I even tried to do it. Do you want a daughter who ended up like the White Rabbit?”

Queen Holland suddenly rose from her throne to say “Don't you dare say that to your mother again! Think of your dream to cure that addiction before you go throwing it all away!”

“Two birds with one stone” Tanya replied. “As far as I know the reds still think she's one of them. I'll give her proof of my untimely demise and she'll be in the perfect position to kill the Red Queen. Once she's dead, they'll be vulnerable to a massive attack.”

The King stroked his gray beard and said “Interesting plan. And here I thought you didn't want to hear about my days as a prince commanding the White Army. But if you would have paid more attention to my war stories you would have learned about the quicksand minefield in the desert.”

Tanya plainly replied “We don't have much time. If we wait too long we'll lose this chance to cripple them. Plus I've heard enough of your war stories to know that they don't respond to tanks crossing the desert.”

Tears began welling in the King's eyes as he said “You have been listening. Daddy's little girl actually listened to his war stories. I'm so proud right now honey. But I digress, I can't waste perfectly good tanks.”

Queen Holland however cleared her throat and asked “And what makes you think you can trust that assassin? I want to hear it from her.”

Hearing the King's fatherly pride calmed Malice's nerves but the fear was still present. She modestly squeaked “Because...I would have killed her by now and had a shorter walk back to the reds?”

Queen Holland asked “And what makes me think you're not infiltrating our humble kingdom now?”

Malice quietly replied “Because...I want a cushy government job doing nothing.”

Queen Holland looked incredulously at her and said “We have plenty of those already.”

Malice's fear began to subside as she countered “But can they get close enough to your mortal enemy to kill them?”

Again Queen Holland gazed at her with cold eyes that made Tanya's steely gaze look childish by comparison. She eventually broke her silence by replying “You're alright. I can think of a few lords and advisers who have good for nothing relatives. But if you die in the process, I can't say I'd miss having you around.”

Malice looked down to the ground and said “I thank your highnesses for your mercy. I will succeed or die trying.”

Tanya spared a small smirk for Malice and said “Mom, Dad, I really should get to my research before it's too late.”

The King asked “But honey, aren't you tired?”

Tanya replied with a simple “Too tired to sleep Dad. I'll have plenty of time for sleep once I find that cure.”

“I still don't like the idea of you being around an assassin. I'll be watching her.” Queen Holland's words penetrated Malice's relieved mood and wrapped around her like a wet blanket. Tanya stood up and Malice quickly did the same. She followed Tanya out of the court without looking back at the King and Queen. She wanted to whisper something to Tanya but she was still worried that the wrong person may hear her. She followed Tanya to the medical ward while looking over her shoulder.

It was only when Tanya closed the door to the medical ward did Malice breathe a sigh of relief. She shivered involuntarily and turned pale. She sat down on a nearby bed and observed Tanya getting the ingredients for the cure together. Malice broke her silence when she said “Holy shit that was intense.”

Tanya broke her concentration from her task to gaze at Malice. She soothed “I know this might be intense but you're in the second stage of withdrawal. If it makes you feel better you did very well back there.”

“Yes but...” Malice felt the need to lay down as she broke out in a cold sweat. “The King said he wouldn't use his tanks for an attack. What the hell are we going to do now?”

“You're still coherent? You should be delusional this far into your withdrawal. Have you had any hallucinations?”

Malice stared at the ceiling with red eyes. She plainly replied “Not yet...What happens when I kill the Red Queen? Who takes over once she's gone?”

Tanya was mixing key ingredients in a bowl when she replied “That's a good question. I'll have to ask intelligence. It sucks we still have to give that satellite package to the witch.”

“It can't that bad. I can only imagine how boring it can get out there.”

Tanya had turned her assortment of powders and minerals into a soupy mix ready for its final ingredient. She looked up to Malice and remarked “I'm sure it's not that bad since you'll be living out there. That is if you survive your little mission.”

“Do you have any more methadone? I feel like I'm going to die.”

Tanya laid the crimson jade bracelet on the table. She admired its intricate detail and richly ingrained colors. It almost made her sad that she was going to grind it to powder. She sweetly replied “No. I'd rather cure you without any methadone in your system. Plus I'll have to test it on some lab rats before I test it on you.”

Before Malice could reply, Tanya began pounding away at the bracelet. She expertly ground it into fine powder before she set aside a small portion of the medicine. She mixed it in a test tube before holding it up to a light, beaming with pride in a way that her father only could. Tanya finally said “After so many years...and now to find some lab rats.”

Malice propped herself up as she watched Tanya frantically work. She picked up a cage with a lethargic rat and placed it on Malice's bed. Malice picked up and carefully observed it. Its white fur was stained with dried blood and various patches. Its eyes were worn with fatigue as it stared up at Malice. Malice in turn saw a tiny reflection of herself in those eyes. Never before had Malice considered to take mercy on a truly pathetic creature such as this. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she envisioned herself as that rat. She whispered “I hope she finishes that cure. You don't know how much it hurts watching you.”

Tanya emerged with a syringe which she stuck through the bars. The rat wearily raised its head to Tanya's new drug. It lapped up the nectar with implied apathy but it picked up its pace after a few drops. Tanya had barely squeezed the syringe when the rat suddenly began running circles around the cage. It ran with such fervor that it took both Malice and Tanya by surprise. Their shock turned to horror when anguished screeches began erupting from the bars. They helplessly watched as unseen pain gripped the rat. It chewed the metal bars with such force that one of them snapped under its razor sharp teeth. It recklessly ran into the other bars until it collapsed into a seizure. It was only after it bit its tongue did the helpless rat finally receive the sweet release of death. Tanya sighed in despair but Malice shook in terror. She wrapped herself in a blanket but she still felt cold all over. Tears of genuine despair cascaded down her cheeks. She quietly sulked “What's the point? I'll just end up like that rat.”

Tanya wrapped her arms around Malice and replied “Honey, this is all trial and error. This is how the world of medicine works.”

Malice bawled “Ten years. You said it could take ten years. I feel so cold.” Malice removed her blue ring and placed it on the mattress in front of Tanya. “Just take it. I won't be needing it.”

Tanya was about to say something but she couldn't take her eyes off of the ring. The first thing she observed when she picked it up was that it was similar to the crimson jade in terms of mass and composition. The only difference was the color. She kissed Malice on her forehead and said “Hold on a bit longer. Maybe that witch knew her minerals better than I did.”

Malice sat lethargic as Tanya ground the ring into dust. She stared at the dead rat and imagined herself in that position. Somehow in her mind she thoroughly painted out the pain that poor rodent suffered. She could picture her blood igniting in her veins as writhed in agony. Her screams would echo to helpless bystanders. She would break windows trying to escape her new hell as her suffering reached new heights. She would scream wondering why nobody was willing to end her suffering. She would beg for death until her vision faded in a white light that would encompass her to death.

Malice was snapped from her vision when Tanya shook her. She gasped and raced to catch her breath. She shakily stammered “I think...The visions...I'm seeing things.”

Tanya calmly replied “Here, I brought another rat. Let's see how this one does.”

She produced another syringe and fed it to the rat. Like the previous rat, this rat seemed lethargic as it lapped up the medicine. However instead of scrambling in pain, it continued to weakly drink. The syringe was emptied before the rat laid its head down. It closed its weary eyes and breathed peacefully. Malice quietly whispered “Is this one going to suffer too?”

Tanya seemed uninterested in Malice's emotions. She instead replied “No just the opposite. Usually these rats try to avoid sleeping as much as possible. Even when I give them sleeping pills they exhibit signs of chronic nightmares and usually right from the word go. Did that witch tell you what that ring was made out of?”

Malice sniffed away some tears and said “No. She just gave it to me.”

Tanya cupped her chin and tapped her cheek with her finger. She pondered out loud “I guess I got what I asked for...Someone like her must have known the ins and outs of those minerals. After this war I'm going to pick her brain.”

Tanya watched the rat with cautious optimism as Malice watched with pitiful concern. Seconds turned to minutes as neither one of them spoke. The rat occasionally twitched its leg but it wasn't enough to cause Tanya any concern. After twenty minutes the rat opened its eyes and stretched out its body. Its eyes looked rested and alert, a far cry from its former self. It even began grooming its wounds like it would have before the addiction started. Malice looked to Tanya with a glimmer of hope in her broken eyes. She whimpered “What do you think?”

Tanya beamed her results. Her voice however reflected underlying caution. She replied “Normally I'd have to test several rats over several months to see any of the long term effects. Even then it might be unsafe to test on humans.”

Malice once again withdrew into her blanket and replied “Please. I'd rather die than go through what your rats did.”

Tanya sighed and replied “This goes against my ethics but you are an extreme case. If anything happens to you I'll just tell everyone you tried to kill me. Got it?”

Malice silently nodded in approval. She said “I'll do anything. Just fix me.”

Tanya retrieved a second syringe and squeezed it off into a spoon. As Malice swallowed the bitter medicine, Tanya laughed and said “Just remember how your withdrawal is right now. You'll need to when you're killing the Red Queen.”

Malice pulled the spoon away from her lips and struggled to swallow it. She focused on the sharply bitter taste for only a second before her eyelids felt heavy. She quickly forgot about her cold shivers and reclined in her bed. Tanya naturally arranged the pillow for her patient as her jubilation was replaced by concern. She knew she should have been beaming with pride but she was concerned knowing that she had just thrown a patient into the unknown. All she could do was watch as Malice drifted off to sleep.

Malice opened her eyes fully expecting to wake up in the White Kingdom's medical ward. Instead she found herself standing in the Red Kingdom's court. She saw Queen Relena sitting on the throne with Miss Hatter kneeling in front of her. Malice could only speculate as to what kind of “royal treatment” she was receiving. Suddenly it struck Malice as strange that nobody had acknowledged her presence. Not Queen Relena, not Miss Hatter, not even the playing card guards carrying their rifles. It was only when she looked towards the shadows did she see crows peering at her from the shadows. She quickly turned her attention towards Queen Relena, who was moaning from an orgasm. She eventually came down and purred “Your tongue is divine as always.”

Miss Hatter licked her lips as she pulled back. She replied “Of course your highness. I got good just to please you. But there is that bit of official business.”

“Oh right that bit of business. What makes you think I'll need a successor?”

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 am

Miss Hatter noted the sudden inquiry and replied “Ever since the White Rabbit got a hold of our slime He's killed three of our elite assassins. If he managed to infiltrate the castle I don't know what would happen.”

“It's your job as my best assassin to prevent that from happening. Even if he made it past my guards there's no way he could blend in.”

Miss Hatter continued to plea “But with the way our chain of command is set up, the Red Kingdom is almost exclusively commanded by your highness. Even if he managed to hurt you we would be vulnerable to those damned Whites.”

Queen Relena sighed and relented “Oh alright if it makes you feel better I'll let you be my successor. That is providing you can demonstrate your loyalty in a way that makes me think you won't stab me in the back.”

Miss Hatter purred “Oh I can think of a way” as she stripped out of her jacket. Queen Relena immediately ordered the guards to leave as she stripped down and made her way towards the pool of red slime. Malice immediately recognized this as the pool where the White soldier was executed. Miss Hatter was completely naked when she stepped in. She moved and swayed as she began to sink. She moaned “It's a good thing you've helped me build such a high tolerance to this stuff.” Queen Relena flashed a wicked smile and rose from her throne only to disrobe herself as well. Just as she was approaching Miss Hatter, Malice felt an invisible force wrap around her like an invisible hand to pull her away.

Next Malice found herself in a laboratory lined with animal cages and busy scientists. In a scene reminiscent to Tanya's efforts, they were all crowded around a single vial. One of the scientists grimly commented “I can't believe we're doing this. This stuff's based off opium.”

Another scientist snapped “Shut up you're going to get us all killed.”

The first scientist replied “But why don't we just make heroin? That stuff's not as bad compared to this.”

This time it was another scientist who said “Shut...up...before...someone...hears...you”

“This isn't right. I should be on that playing card project.”

Yet another scientist objected “So experimenting on human beings is more ethical than making steroids for assassins? Please shut up I have a family to think about.”

An invisible hand reached out to grab Malice once again. It yanked her into Queen Relena's private chambers. Like the grand hallways of the Red Castle, her room was decorated with swords. Her bed was simple with red silk sheets and a canopy. Queen Relena herself was sitting at the edge of the bed and lucidly admiring Miss Hatter's seductive dance. She poured two glasses of red wine before clapping her hands. Miss Hatter skipped over to her highness and gladly took one of the glasses. Queen Relena toasted “To the death of the White Rabbit, and to our newest assassin.”

Miss Hatter raised her glass to Queen Relena's and said “Cheers your excellence.”

The glasses were quickly emptied before Miss Hatter said “May I have permission to speak freely?”

Queen Relena replied “You may” as she swayed her empty glass.

“I'd hate to see our new assassin go like this. She's so deliciously evil.”

Queen Relena purred “Miss Hatter...Do you even have a first name? Anyway you of all people should know how we handle assassins. We get them hooked, they do what needs to be done, and we reward them with more of our slime. You know you're the only assassin I've ever kept around for more than a year.”

“Yes but overdosing is a horrible way to go. Besides she gave us an opening in this war. We get some more assassins and in two more months and we can kill those White monarchs.”

Queen Relena poured herself another glass of wine and said “I'm going to let you in on a secret. Part of the reason why you're my longest lived assassin is because that tongue of yours. Now repeat after me, assassins are temporary but the kingdom is forever.”

Miss Hatter sighed and repeated “Assassins are temporary but the kingdom is forever.”

Queen Relena downed her glass of wine and replied “Good. Now I'm still worked up from that initiation. Earn your keep my loyal assassin.”

Queen Relena set aside the glass and laid back on her sheets. Miss Hatter licked her lips and crawled into position. Queen Relena lifted the hem of her nightgown and spread her legs. As Miss Hatter bowed to worship her queen, a murder of crows flew out to attack Malice. A fury of claws and beaks once again attacked her as they did in her previous nightmares. This time however Malice was prepared as she grabbed one of the crows and snapped its neck. She tossed the lifeless crow at the ground. Instead of hearing a dull thud, the crow shattered the stone cobbled floor. The hole it created glowed with a familiar crimson hue. The rest of her perceived reality broke into black shards and revealed the crimson world. Malice stood upon crimson sand as a murder of crows circled above. She clenched her teeth as the crows chanted “You know too much. You can't turn back. You'll be trapped here forever.”

The crows circled like a black storm ready to dive with their sharpened talons. Malice glared into the gathering tempest and shouted “You don't scare me anymore! I'm going to kill every one of you bastards for making me go through this shit!”

The crows noted Malice's threat and acknowledged her lack of fear. A lone crow broke away from the murder to dive at her. Malice saw the dive with unprecedented clarity and caught the attacking crow. She ruthlessly snapped its neck and threw it at the sand. Her eyes burned with her unique necessity for vengeance. Her glare however was at the crimson sky blotted out by her former tormentors. She clenched her fists before she hooked her fingers into claws. She once again shouted “I'll kill every last one of you. I'll kill your queen once I'm done.”

The crows suddenly acted as if a switch had been flipped. Two crows descended from the murder to attack Malice. Malice waited until the right moment to grab them both with one swift movement and quickly kill them with one painless snap. She tossed the lifeless birds aside and waited for the next attack. The next attack came when three simultaneously dove at her. Malice managed to grab two of the birds but the third put its talons to good use. She quickly snapped the necks she caught and grabbed the third attacker. By the time she caught it the crow had managed to carve a deep gash into her cheek. Her blood streaked down her face and dripped into the sand.

She looked up just in time to see four crows beginning their attack. She observed unexpected expertise that two of the crows paired up in an unusually close dive. She grabbed the pair with her right hand and a lone attacker with her left hand. Instead of snapping her wrists, she brought her hands together to quickly kill three crows with one motion. Again however there was one crow who jammed its sharp talons into her shoulder. Malice grabbed the crow and ripped it from her shoulder, killing it instantly. The consequences of her action however was dire. She noted in the back of her mind any attack at her throat would have been fatal. She shouted to the crimson sky “Quit toying with me you genetic rejects! I'd rather die than be afraid of you!”

The crows responded to Malice's taunt by sending ten crows from its murder. However instead of diving directly at her they turned outwards and converged on her from all directions. Malice reached out to grab one of the birds with a spinning motion to strike the other birds in hopes of minimizing any further gashes. Deep in her mind she wished she was holding a long knife to permanently silence their attack. As she expected, Malice did feel talons tear into her vulnerable flesh but she was surprised when they hadn't cut her to ribbons like she expected. Instead she felt the bird in her hand become heavier and balanced. To her surprise, she found a heavy black knife stained with fresh blood. She quickly killed the three remaining birds but not before her back was soaked in blood. She felt excruciating pain cut deep under her skin but she was equally surprised that she was holding the knife. She wasn't about to complain however as she readied herself for the next attack.

Twelve crows broke away from the tempest to attack Malice. They attacked in an irregular pattern to avoid Malice's expert strikes. As a result, Malice could only cut one bird before eleven gashes cut deep into her body. She spun around to attack the next bird but it came with weakened fury. Her adrenaline had suddenly dropped and she collapsed to her knees. She looked down at her body and saw herself soaked in her own blood. The remaining crows ceased their attack and perched themselves on the ground. The eleven crows simultaneously chanted “You'll be trapped here forever. Queen Relena will take your life for this. Assassins come and go but the kingdom is forever.”

Malice gripped bloody sand within her fingers. She stared into the black eyes of every crow as she weakly clenched her teeth. She refused to relinquish the knife as the pain worked its way into her mind. She reflected on the pain she felt in her older nightmares. Normally this level of torment would have weakened her but this time her pain and blood loss only fueled her resolve. She growled “If I had a gun I'd shoot you all.”

Malice lifted the knife in her hand to make one final lunge at the crows. This time however the knife she lifted was significantly heavier. She looked down and found her knife had become a black shotgun she had seen at the White Kingdom. Vengeance still burned in her eyes however it was shared with curiosity. She pondered for only a second before she mentioned “If I didn't lose so much blood I'd start shooting.” Malice was immediately rewarded with relief from her pain. Her arms suddenly felt stronger and her mind perked up with much needed vigilance. Her body, although bloody, was as strong as it was when began her battle. A confident smile crept across her lips as the vengeful fire within her burned with greater intensity. She readied her gun and said “I'll beat this addiction. I'll beat it along with every one of you.”

The gun boomed and a crow was blown away. The remaining ten birds took to the air but Malice once again found herself with experience she never knew she had. Every pull of her trigger killed another bird. The remaining crows circled behind her for an attack. Malice however spun around and took out the birds with several rapid pulls of the trigger. The flying crows chatted incoherently amongst each other with panic as they contemplated their next move. Malice meanwhile opened fire with her newly found shotgun managing to kill dozens of her tormentors. The crows finally retaliated by sending dozens of their survivors down towards Malice.

Malice smiled when she saw the attackers come and said “Gee it'd be really nice if this thing was a machine gun.” Malice suddenly got her wish when she pulled the trigger and a stream of lead flew towards the diving crows. One by one the dozens became few. The closest crow that came to her was stopped by a barrage of lead. Malice turned once again to the crows and saw that their numbers were cut in half. Malice screamed “What the hell are you stupid chickens going to do now?”

Without warning the crimson sand under Malice's feet shifted. She quickly sank to her knees in dry sand before her thighs were taken next. She looked up at the crows and continued shooting despite her predicament. The tempest of crows soon shrunk to a few birds that couldn't be hit by indiscriminate fire. She held on to the shotgun but still admired her predicament. The sand swallowed her hips which caused a shiver to shoot up her spine. She moaned and said “I thought I'd be cured by now. I would be nice if I could get out of this stuff...Maybe this is one side effect I wouldn't mind keeping.”

Despite Malice's wishes, the sand climbed up her midriff. She somehow managed to look up in time to see the last of the crows diving at her. She somehow remained coherent enough to stop their final attack but she had a bigger problem on her hands. She dropped the gun having satisfied her vengeance against the crows but not against the crimson world. She sighed when the sand began pressing against her chest. She eventually concluded “Maybe I just liked this stuff all along and I never knew it. I wish O'Hara was here to at least kiss me goodbye.”

Grains of sand rose into the air and began wrapping around her. The random assortment of grains took shape into a pair of arms which soon became connected to a body. Malice knew she was getting her final wish as a sand sculpture of O'Hara wrapped her in a tender embrace. She quietly moaned “Oh where did I fuck up?”

“It ain't over yet sugar. You're still not dead.” O'Hara sweetly replied.

Malice closed her eyes and melted into O'Hara's sand sculpture. Her high from the battle had worn down and a feeling of surrender washed over her. She smiled in defeated euphoria and said “I just don't get it. I finally figured out that this was my world. I could do whatever I wanted if I put my mind to it. Why can't I get out of this stuff?”

O'Hara tightened her embrace and said “Oh sugar even someone with your willpower needs help every now n' then.”

Malice nuzzled into O'Hara's shoulder and said “Easier said than done. Up until now I was just fine with solitude. Now I need help and I just don't know how.”

O'Hara broke her embrace and looked into Malice's eyes. She saw no sorrow but only regret. The sand rolled over their shoulders and O'Hara asked “What's wrong? I know regret when I see it.”

Tears welled up in Malice's eyes and yet she kept her smile. She sniffed before saying “I'm just thinking about the life we could have had out there. So serene, so peaceful, so dark...If I survive this, please...help me.”

Malice leaned forward as far as she could, puckering her lips. O'Hara leaned forward and met Malice's lips with her own. The sand cupped their chins but it only heightened the fire within their kiss. Malice's pent up emotions, her years of solitude, and her frustrations with the world around her were released with that kiss. She had a torrent of things she wanted to say to O'Hara but their dancing tongues said more than any words. Malice was so enveloped in her kiss she didn't even care that she had a mouthful of sand. Deep in the back of her mind she knew that she would eventually have a mouthful of sand. The rest of her mind however was melting into her new lover. As the sand closed over the tops of their heads, Malice's regret melted away with the rest of her emotions. All she had left was willpower and the confidence she would survive.

Malice wearily awoke and found herself laying in a hospital bed. She quickly recognized the White Kingdom's medical ward and closed her eyes once again. She snuggled into her pillow and lay perfectly still in her sheets. Just to make sure she wasn't insane, she quickly checked her memory of recent events as well as her memories of her dream. As with the other dreams, she had crystal clear memory of this one as well. She felt well rested and satisfied, which was truly a rare feeling for her. She was content to lay there for several hours if she felt like it but a familiar voice called to her “You awake sleepy head?”

Malice rolled over and saw Tanya standing at her bed side. Malice closed her eyes rested her head before replying “It worked. I love you.”

Tanya sat down at the foot of Malice's bed and asked “Are you sure? You sure are acting weird.”

A slight smirk spread across Malice's lips as she said “Fuck yeah I'm ok. I haven't slept this well in a while.”

Tanya stifled her laughter and replied “You better have slept well. You were out for sixteen hours. Another eight hours and I would have put you on an IV.”

“Anything happen while I was gone?”

Tanya was busy penning in some notes when she said “No not really. I did hear mother tell me how much she hated you and how she thought I was doing something 80% of the girls in the kingdom have admitted to doing.”

“And that would be?”

Tanya blushed but she was glad Malice had her eyes closed. She said “Experimenting.”

This was enough to break Malice from her rest. She rolled over and buried her face in the pillow but only to smother her outburst of laughter. She finally lifted her flushed face to reply “Is she still worried about us doing it? Maybe we should just so she can quit worrying.”

Tanya's ears began to burn as she too broke out laughing. She grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at Malice. She replied “You sure your fiance won't mind?”

Instead of throwing the pillow back, Malice sat up and sat next to Tanya on her bed. She stretched and yawned before saying “Ooh that reminds me I need a sample of your blood.”

Tanya's jovial mood disappeared before she said “My blood? Don't you mean I need a sample of your blood? I still need to see how that cure's working in your system.”

“Yeah but I still have a mission to do. I have to 'verify' your death and present it to the Red Queen. They gave me a white rag and a camera. Apparently the rag's for your blood.”

Tanya couldn't believe how nonchalant Malice was being about asking for her blood. She carefully inquired “And the camera's there so you can snap a pic of my dead body?”

“You make it sound so bad when you say it that way. But that's what I was going to say.”

Tanya was about to retort but instead she said “You're in a really...dark mood...but in a positive way...Are you sure you're ok? I need to take your blood sample.”

“Trade you. What can be more even than blood for blood?”

Tanya rolled her eyes and said “Ok fair enough. Give me the rag and I'll stage a death.”

Malice stopped to say “Oh fuck I must have dropped it at O'Hara's. We'll have to go get it.”

“We?! Mother will kill me if I leave the castle with you. She'll probably think you kidnapped me or even killed me. Don't even get me started on father. He'll send his...tanks...across the desert...let's do it.”

“Good. Take my blood so we can get on with this. There's a certain monarch who needs to die.” Tanya grabbed a syringe from a nearby cabinet and quickly pierced the vein in Malice's arm. With her blood drawn and her arm bandaged, Malice rolled the sleeve of her dress down and said “Let's get out of here. I have a date with destiny.”

“Really? I thought her name was O'Hara.”

Tanya and Malice walked through the castle gates without incident thanks to them taking a more scenic route. After greeting the hot desert sun again, they took a side trip to a nearby department store. They bought themselves fresh desert robes to wear to keep themselves hidden from any of the Red Queen's crows. With Malice's dress sealed in a bag, they walked through the city's gates and past a row of saluting guards. They confidently made their tracks through the desert all while exchanging insults about blonde roots and royalty. They stopped only when the White Kingdom was a distant oasis. All they could see for miles was mostly featureless desert sand and they couldn't have been happier. One feature they did notice however was a patch of oddly flat sand.

Malice and Tanya approached the sand with reckless intent. They stopped at the edge when Tanya said “You go first. I need to take notes.”

“What's that? You want to watch me sink? You're such a naughty princess.”

“Of course I want to see you sink blondie. Quicksandphilia is a side effect of the slime.”

“Quicksandphilia? Did you just make that up?”

Tanya's face took a rather smug look as she said “To the best of my knowledge there isn't a medical term for quicksand arousal. As a doctor I have a responsibility to name it.”

Malice stepped into the sand and quickly sank to her hips. She moaned “Oh yeah. This feels better than before.”

Tanya sighed and said “Yep. Quicksandphilia it is.”

Malice said “Oh can we just call it a kink princess? Anything-philia just sounds...creepy.”

“Ok blondie the official medical term for your condition is a 'kink.' Is there anything else you'd like to add to under mind my degree?” Malice was enjoying herself to make a witty comeback. Instead she took a handful of sand and threw it at Tanya. The sand had an odd ability to clump and therefore hit her like a dry snowball. Tanya gasped in shock and said “Honey, I grew up in the desert. You don't know anything about sand fights.”

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:24 am

Tanya jumped in with Malice. Like Malice, she sunk to her hips and began sinking. As soon as Tanya's hips slid into the desert, she felt a pleasant vibe shoot throughout her body. She gasped once again but this time in modest surprise. She blushed and said “There's something...strange about this...oooh...sand.”

Malice's hands moved like they wanted to run through her hair, but her veil got in the way. She instead caressed her breasts through her robe. She said “I think O'Hara knows we're here. I can't wait to see you mi amor.”

Tanya couldn't help but let a moan escape as the sand surrounded her breasts. Each pulse of the sand tenderly caressed her sensitive twins with love and attention. She couldn't help but think about the sensations going through Malice's body. For a brief second Tanya thought about hooking herself on the slime just so she could get cured and keep this interesting side effect around. She suddenly found herself desiring some form of attention. Her mind's eye saw Malice underneath her robes writhing under O'Hara's influence. Every one of Malice's powerful waves broke through Tanya's body and she found herself coursing with erotic jealousy. The sand pulsed over her shoulders and encased her in an all over massage. Tanya moaned “Oooh yeah you didn't slip me any slime did you?”

Malice, who had sunk up to her neck, looked to Tanya in a dreamy haze and said “No. Not unless you took some of my slime for yourself.”

Tanya said in her own haze “We probably left it with your stuff down there. Hope she kept it around.”

Malice blew Tanya a kiss under her veil before she tilted her head back to see the clear blue desert sky. She reminisced how grateful she was to be rid of the crimson skies that plagued her darkest nightmares. She couldn't dwell on the thought too much longer as the sand quickly reminded her what was waiting below. Her senses were cut off when the sand seamlessly concealed her as its own personal treasure. Her lack of oxygen of course didn't last long. She landed with a soft thud in one of O'Hara's vast hallways on a cushion of soft sand. It was barely a second later when Tanya landed close by. They both ran the soft sand through their fingers before a familiar voice drawled “So nice of you to drop in. How'd the cure go doctor?”

Tanya stood up and brushed the sand from her robes. She beamed “It was a complete success. I brought back the unused jade as promised.”

Tanya produced the left over jade fragments from her robe pockets. O'Hara snapped her fingers which turned the jade into dust. Malice meanwhile uncomfortably rubbed her finger where her sapphire jade ring once graced it. O'Hara's black eyes carefully scanned Malice's finger and said “Sugar, where's that ring I gave you?”

Malice suddenly held her breath trying to think of how to answer O'Hara's question. She finally managed to squeak “Funny thing um...it turns out that ring is what cured me.”

“Oh?” O'Hara remarked with a pleasant tone. “Does this mean you're completely cured?”

Malice deeply blushed as she replied “Well um...not completely. I still have a thing for your sand... Oh crap I mean...I um...”

O'Hara swayed her hips as she strode towards Malice. She wrapped her arms around Malice and said “I know sugar. I saw that dream of yours with the crows.”

“Holy crap you saw that?!”

O'Hara laughed and said “I am a sand witch. I saw and heard everything.” She raised one of her eyebrows before repeating “Everything.”

Malice stammered “But...my dreams.”

O'Hara's lips moved dangerously close to Malice's before she said “Sugar, lets just say you have sand in places you'll never manage to get out.”

Before O'Hara could make a move on Malice, Tanya firmly inquired “Does this mean I have that sand too?”

O'Hara rolled her black eyes and snapped her fingers. She quickly replied “Not anymore doctor. I wouldn't have to read anyone's thoughts and watch their dreams if I had that satellite package. Got any other concerns?”

Tanya crossed her arms and said “Yeah what was in that dream?”

O'Hara released Malice from her embrace, much to their mutual disappointment. Malice sighed and said “It was kind of a weird dream and I didn't know if it was true or not. But I dreamed I was invisible and I got to see what was going on in the Red Castle. Queen Relena made Miss Hatter her successor to the throne and then I was attacked by a bunch of crows. I killed them all but it didn't feel like a dream. It's almost like I literally kicked my addiction's ass.”

Tanya cupped her chin while tapping her cheek with her index finger. She asked “Was there anything else significant about that dream? Anything that had a deep psychological impact maybe?”

“Well...I kept having these fucked up nightmares before you cured me. I kept thinking I'd go insane before I met you and you gave me that methadone. The last trip I had...I killed a bunch of crows but I nearly died. O'Hara did you really save me back there?”

O'Hara once again embraced Malice without caring what Tanya thought. Her featureless black eyes stared directly into Malice's blue eyes as she said “I knew you were one of a kind when you called me the goddess of the underworld. I couldn't let you lose your mind back there.”

This time O'Hara's lips met Malice's. At first Malice was shocked yet she failed to resist. In time however her arms found her way around O'Hara's body as her lips began to dance. Tanya rolled her eyes when the passion between their kiss escalated. When the pair began to moan, Tanya once again interrupted “That queen isn't any closer to her demise blondie.”

Malice broke the kiss to say “I hope you didn't think I forgot. I need that blood sample princess.”

Tanya once again rolled her eyes and said “Fine. But you bring me my medical kit and I take that sample myself.”

Malice replied “Fine. But you better give me that full pint. Plus I'll need some left over for the picture. But if you want me getting killed when I give them a bullshit picture, that's cool too.”

Tanya growled and replied “Just get me that damn med kit.”

O'Hara snapped her fingers which caused the sand they were standing on to quiver. Tanya took a step back but Malice had lost all fear of it. Two black duffel bags rose from the sand in front of Tanya. One of the bags belonged to Malice and the other one was Tanya's med kit. Tanya picked them both up and said “Can you snap your fingers and give us a ride to your crystal ball chamber? I'm not doing this in an unsanitary environment.”

O'Hara snapped her fingers. A cart made of sand rose up to take them away. Tanya took the front seat which left Malice and O'Hara to take the back seat. O'Hara snapped her fingers and set the cart on its way before she began flirting with Malice. Tanya glared straight ahead as they giggled and shared stories behind her. It took every bit of Tanya's patience to refrain from turning around and telling them to get a room. She partially knew that a room wasn't far away so even then lashing out would be a moot point. When they reached the crystal ball room, Tanya was the first to hop off with her medical kit in tow. She ripped the zipper open and quickly produced a blood collection kit. By the time Malice and O'Hara had stepped hand in hand off of the cart, Tanya's expertise had her blood flowing into a vial. Malice whistled in astonishment and said “And I used to make fun of those emo kids cutting themselves. You're one hardcore doctor.”

Tanya blushed despite the fact that she was losing blood and said “Not to be rude but I thought all goths cut themselves.”

“Fuck no. Goth is a way of accepting the dark realities of realism. Emo is crying about it.”

Tanya switched over to her second vial and said “I guess I was wrong but I doesn't it revolve around black?”

“Anyone can wear black. In fact some people look good in black. But goth is a personality that nobody can fake.”

O'Hara nibbled on Malice's ear and said “I love your confidence.”

Malice giggled as Tanya filled the second vial and switched to the third. She said “Would you mind helping me wrap this up? It won't be much longer.”

Tanya pointed to a bandage in the box which Malice immediately picked up. She waited for a few seconds before the third and final vial had Tanya's blood. With Malice's quick aid, Tanya's arm was bandaged and three fresh vials of blood sat waiting for their plan to be executed. Malice took one of the vials and poured it over the cloth that Miss Hatter had given her. She picked up the other two vials and said “Now we just have to fake your death. Would you rather have your throat slit or be shot?”

Tanya pondered and calmly replied “Slit throats are gory. It'd be easier to fake a gun shot.”

It only took minutes before Tanya was lying on the ground with blood soaking into her robe and trickling form her lips. Her eyes stared lifeless and unblinking as a white flash emanated before her. This was followed by several more flashes and a thumbs up by Malice. Tanya wiped the blood from her lips and sat up. She resisted spitting up any blood inside O'Hara's chamber and instead said “Remind me not to fake my own death again. Oh and make sure the news of my death spreads around. It'll reach the my kingdom with in a hour.”

Malice cradled the camera in her hands as she nervously packed away the bloody cloth. She asked O'Hara “Oh umm...before I forget can I get some help killing the Red Queen? I'd feel better if you helped me.”

O'Hara felt nothing but love radiating from the air. She snapped her fingers and held out her palm. Sand circled around her hand until it compressed and took a sapphire hue. A blue marble jewelry box was the first thing to form in her hands. The marble box opened to reveal a sapphire jade ring and two sapphire bracelets. O'Hara closed the box as soon as the jewelry was completed and said “These pieces are infused with my magic. Just promise me that you'll come back alive sugar. I can't bring back the dead.”

Malice shared a deep intimate kiss with O'Hara before replying “Thanks for saving me in that dream. As soon as I get that job I'll come back for you.”

O'Hara snapped her fingers and said “You better. I don't know how but if anything happens to you in there I swear I'll bury them in a mountain of my sand. I don't know how I will but nobody touches my sweet sugar and gets away with it.” A cart similar to the one they rode in appeared in the hallway. Before they got on O'Hara said “Oh before you go there's somethin' else I'd like to give you. Chester would you come out for momma?”

A black cat appeared from the hallway and stretched its back It yawned before saying in an obviously gay lisp “If I don't get my beauty sleep my fur won't have that shine Philippe loves.”

O'Hara replied “Sugar meet Chester. He's a former White Assassin who happened to stumble into my humble abode. I would've erased his memory but he is just a fabulous decorator. Who would have thought a talking cat would make such a good assassin? They are graceful creatures you know.”

Chester commented “Dear you flatter me too much. And to think I took an early retirement.”

Tanya hopped into the cart and said “Say. You wouldn't happen to be the White Rainbow? The assassin who infiltrated the Red Kingdom's night scene, was a hair stylist for the red light district, and managed to assassinate the three Red generals which almost crippled the Red army?”

Chester licked his paw and said “You forgot the part where I 'convinced' some scientists to defect to the White Kingdom. Not that they ever did anything with those scientists.”

Chester hopped in the back of the cart with Tanya and said “You look familiar. I'm sure I saw you somewhere before.”

Tanya replied “I'm Doctor Tanya Holland. I graduated top of my class.”

Chester curled up in Tanya's lap as O'Hara and Malice climbed aboard. Chester commented “Oh yeah I remember you when you were a princess. I can't believe Queen Holland let you out of the castle.”

Tanya began scratching Chester's ears as she said “Mother can be controlling. She's always had this preconceived notion that I'm gay.”

O'Hara snapped her fingers and began snuggling with Malice. All the while the cart moved down the dark corridors. Chester purred and replied “She thinks you're gay? I always pegged you for someone who would experiment at least once. Maybe bi at most but full blown gay?”

“What?! You'd think I'd actually experiment?”

Chester noted Tanya's blush and said “You can't tell me it hasn't crossed your mind. Tell me who is your special friend up front?”

“That's O'Hara's blushing bride to be. That is once she kills the Red Queen.”

Chester quit purring and perked his ears up. “You're finally going after the bitch? I would have groomed myself more if someone would have told me this. Give me the juicy details.”

“She's a red assassin who was sent to kill me. I convinced her that killing the Red Queen was the better choice.”

Chester flashed his claws as soon as he heard that Malice was a Red Assassin. He whispered to Tanya “Princess Holland there's nothing worse for an assassin than being paired up with someone they cant trust. Say the word and She'll have an accident.”

Tanya hushed Chester with a worried expression and whispered “No she's legit. She had plenty of chances to kill me before but she trusts me now. I even found a cure for red slime addiction with her help. She's probably the only person here who wants the Red Queen dead more than any of us.”

Chester pouted “Hmph. I'll believe it when I see it. The only reason why I'm helping with this is because I'm still a White Assassin. I'll be loyal to your parents until I die.”

Tanya resumed her scratching and said “Please be safe. She's the only one who can end this war and she can't do it alone.”

Chester rested his head in Tanya's lap as he said “I'll keep her safe if you really trust her. But if she betrays you she'll be deader than that awful goth style of hers. I swear she should have left that in the 90s.”

Chester purred in Tanya's lap while O'Hara asked Malice “What's your plan to take her out sugar?”

Malice contently sighed and said “I'm going to wing it. If I plan too much I'll just get myself killed.”

“Oh sugar don't go talkin' like that. Just promise me you won't go off doin' anything crazy when this is all said and done. It'll be nice to have someone to talk to other than Chester. No offense Chester.”

Chester perked his ears and said “None taken. If you see any cute bear cats point them to the desert.”

Malice remarked “I think I'm going to like having a gay talking cat around. And don't worry my goddess of the underworld. With your magic and Chester I think I'll be alright.”

O'Hara kissed Malice's cheek and said “Here's our stop...Do be careful sugar.”

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:24 am

A brief goodbye saw Chester and Malice depart from O'Hara's safe haven. Malice had little time to miss her new lover as her eyes set upon the familiar Red Kingdom. Unlike the skyscrapers that dominated over the White Castle, the Red Castle loomed over every lowly house it saw. She scooped Chester under her robes and slouched as if she was shivering from withdrawal. She washed her eyes in despair as she clutched the hems of her robes. She whispered “Do I look like an addict?”

Chester popped his head from between Malice's cleavage and said “You look like the last Red Assassin I killed. Is this why they're always strung out? I am so glad I'm a White Assassin. Tell me something though. When you told O'Hara you didn't have a plan, what did you mean?”

“I just figured that I'd give them proof that I killed Tanya and then I'd wait for the right time to kill her.”

Chester replied “Is that really the best plan you could come up with? Oh in the White Kingdom we'd come up with a plan before I walked out of the city gates. In case you were too busy flirting to notice, I made a lot of commotion without being noticed.”

“And just what would a White Assassin recommend?”

“So far I saw you taking blood from one of my princesses to trick the Red Queen into thinking you carried out an assassination order. I also heard that you're a Red Assassin as far as they know. Considering that you're acting like an addict, I have to assume that you're planning on catching the Red Queen off guard?

Malice didn't seem mindful of the fact that there was a gay cat between her cleavage but she did seem to mind him questioning her intellect. She said “Yeah what about it?”

“That slime makes you a paranoid wretch after you use it enough. There's no way the bitch will trust you enough to let down her guard. Before I went into early retirement, I had the plans to the Red Castle memorized. I can sneak into air vents while you're sweet talking you way to another slime fix.”

Malice's eyes went wide with surprise when she said “You mean I have to take more of that shit? I just kicked that fucking habit.”

“I'm sure Second Princess Holland will have another cure waiting for you. If not you can just shoot yourself.”

Malice took a sarcastic tone as only she could take. She replied “You really don't trust me do you?”

Chester looked into Malice's confident yet sarcastic eyes. There was only one unmistakable sense that mixture could blend and that was vengeance. He in turn confidently said “I'm sworn to serve the White Kingdom and you're sworn to serve the Red Kingdom. Even if you break that vow you're just a traitor. When was the last time a traitor was trustworthy?”

“If your fur didn't feel so good between my boobs and if you weren't gay I'd...” Malice was shaking her fist when she said “I'd throw you into a red slime pit. I've seen someone get executed that way.”

Chester's eyes flared as he hissed “Don't even joke about that. I'll kill you if I think you're serious.”

“Fucking christ I was only kidding. I guess it's now or never.”

Chester wanted to mouth off, but Malice had walked to the Red Kingdom's gates which were guarded by playing card soldiers with their rifles. The gates were sealed shut and the eyes of every armed guard were upon her. Malice took a deep breath as a crow flew down in front of her and said in a German accent “State your purpose.”

Malice replied “I...killed Dr. Tanya. I'm here to tell Queen Relena it's done.”

The crow stared with its beady emotionless eyes for several seconds. Malice focused on doing her best impression of a red slime junkie. Memories of her days as an addict played through her head as she felt fear rising throughout her being. She couldn't help but pray that Chester hadn't stuck his head out far enough to be seen. Eventually the crow flew away to meet the guards above. Malice couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when the gates opened for her. She nervously walked through clutching Chester and the evidence she was supposed to present.

Chester occasionally peaked up from her cleavage as she walked through the kingdom's streets. Convicts who once saw her naked whistled at her and made unwelcome advances. Malice wished she had brought her gun with her but somehow she knew that those convicts wouldn't dare put their hands on someone like her. She was assured of this when one convict said “Hey sexy I have some slime for ya.” Almost immediately another convict said “She's doesn’t want that shit. She gets her fix straight from the throne.”

Malice approached the castle and noted its imposing towers. She even affixed her eyes to the tower which played host to her initiation. She looked with forlorn determination to never experience the horrors which stuck to the back of her mind again. She silently swore that even if she had to bite her tongue, she would never become the Red Queen's sex slave. She subconsciously licked her teeth as she stepped into the castle. She walked past several playing card guards who eyed her with cold suspicion. She knew how to get to the royal court and as soon as she reached a secluded hallway, she whispered “Nobody's looking. Can you sneak past them?”

Chester hopped out from Malice's robes and whisked his tail as if to say yes. He quickly ran past several guards and disappeared from her sight. She continued to play her role as an addict as she pretended to wearily shuffle to the court. She replayed every memory she had of the crimson world until she pushed herself to what she felt was a tolerable level of insanity. She felt sick to her stomach every time she thought back to those dreams which was perfect for her mission. Now that she felt sufficiently withdrawn, she approached the royal page and said “Announce me to the court. Tell Her Highness that Malice has returned with news of her assignment.”

The page silently nodded and shouted “If it pleases the court, Malice has returned with news of her assignment.”

Malice walked into the open court and absorbed every bad memory that started within. She saw Miss Hatter stand to the side of Queen Relena's throne as she tried to discretely wipe erotic glaze from her lips. The Queen's gaze stared straight into Malice's soul. Malice secretly wondered if she could see the deception that she harbored in her heart. It wasn't easy looking into the monarch's sadistic eyes no matter where her loyalties lay. The only thing worse than seeing Queen Relena's eyes was the red slime pool that sat with menacing promise. Much to Malice's surprise, her fear culminating with bad memories had given her deception a much needed boost. Queen Relena cleared her throat and pronounced “You have been tasked with killing Dr. Tanya Holland. Explain your presence here.”

Malice knelt behind the pool of slime and affixed her eyes to the toxic substance. She nervously replied “Your highness, I killed Dr. Holland. I have proof that she will no longer threaten this kingdom.”

Queen Relena's icy gaze never relented. Miss Hatter gently walked down to Malice. Malice quietly handed over her camera and the bloody cloth. Miss Hatter mouthed “Good job” before she turned around to Queen Relena her evidence. Miss Hatter caressed the cloth in her fingers as her cold eyes tore themselves from Malice. She couldn’t help but breathe a secret sigh of relief once she felt Queen Relena's gaze lift itself from her. However she still had to be careful to mimic her withdrawal symptoms. She was careful enough to do this, but she had to wonder if either of her two commandants saw through her.

Queen Relena once again brought her gaze to Malice as she said “Have this analyzed along with her camera. If our scientists prove it's authentic, prepare a banquet. If not, prepare her for execution.”

Miss Hatter quickly ran to a nearby official who graciously took the evidence. Malice meanwhile was left to shake in her robes. She wondered when and if Chester was going to help her. Queen Relena broke her train of thought by speaking “I've had many assassins swear to me that they would hand me their loyalty and earn my glory. For every one that brought me glory, at least five have been executed for breaking that promise. What makes you think you deserve to live?”

Malice kept her gaze affixed to the pool. She didn't know how to reply while keeping her appearance of an addict. She quickly improvised “Your highness, life is meant to be brutal and short. Every chapter is meant to bring us despair and I am the author who sees to it.”

Queen Relena replied “And what would you say if I believed you were only loyal to me for my slime?”

Malice had less than a second to reply, which was more than enough time for her to sort through a thousand different possibilities. She still managed to appropriately reply “I...Don't understand.”

Malice was too busy staring at the ground to see a sadistic smile spread across Queen Relena's lips. Queen Relena arrogantly spoke “Of course you don't. Of all the things I've done, red slime is my greatest achievement. Wouldn't you agree?”

Malice shivered as she once again as she replied “It was the best sex of my life. Is that why I'm so...tense?”

“Good job my assassin. Before I tell you anything else about my slime, tell me about Dr. Tanya's last moments.”

Malice kept her gaze affixed to the pool as she answered “I nearly died out in the desert. She gave me water and medicine to keep me alive. Once I was better I killed her and took the evidence.”

“I'm not interested in how. I'm interested in what she does before she died.”

Malice took a deep breath before she replied “She begged me for mercy. She went on about how she was a princess but I still ended her life. The proof is in the evidence I brought back.”

Queen Relena rose from her throne which caused Malice to shiver in fear. Malice could feel Queen Relena rise which brought an even greater aurora of intimidation. That aurora only intensified when Queen Relena descended from her throne and walked around the deadly pool. Soon it felt like a thousand weights were draped over her shoulders. It took every ounce of Malice's strength to keep her composure. However she knew that the only weakness she could show was desperation which she quickly filled herself with. Her distress was clearly noted by Queen Relena who stood ominously over her. She stated “I don't believe I told you she was a princess.”

Malice meekly replied “She begged for her life. I still shot her so I could watch her die.”

Queen Relena suddenly broke her serious mood by laughing with a modest cackle. She decreed “Don't be so modest. I knew you were a sadist. That's exactly what I need to win this war. I haven't seen too many assassins that I'd send after royalty on their first mission.” She noted that Malice was still staring at the pool. She kept her jovial mood by asking “Would you like some slime? Just a dab will take the edge off.”

Malice involuntarily shivered and replied “I...don't know your highness. I'm still having nightmares from the initiation.”

Queen Relena's jovial mood dipped only slightly but it was still enough for Malice to notice. She said “My scientists just created this batch. That old slime you had possesses some unwelcome side effects. This new slime is much stronger and more refined. I insist you try it.”

Malice slowly crawled to the pool and saw her reflection dully shine in its toxic surface. She worried that her eyes had too much focus for a withdrawing junkie but there was nothing she could do about it. She knew that the two biggest addicts in the Red Kingdom had already seen her this way so there was little point in changing. Her hand trembled as she brushed the thick surface with her finger tips. She stared at her finger tips covered with sticky ooze. She knew sooner or later she would have to taste the new slime and descend once again into chaos. She wondered if she would make it back to Tanya in time to be cured once again. She even had to wonder if the cure would work a second time.

As Malice raised her hand to her lips, the royal page announced “Your Highness. Miss Hatter brings news of the assassination.”

Malice froze as Miss Hatter rushed towards Queen Relena. Before she had time to worry, Miss Hatter exclaimed “I have good news. We matched the blood and the photo is authentic. The news is spreading like wildfire.”

Malice took deep breaths as she heard the news. Queen Relena meanwhile decreed “You have truly served me well. Miss Hatter and I will see to it that you're rewarded well. Guards see to it that we have some privacy!”Queen Relena's hands stooped to help Malice to her feet. She saw the slime on Malice's fingers and by pure reaction Queen Relena brought those fingers up to her lips. Her tongue flicked across Malice's slime coated fingers. Queen Relena's eyes flared with erotic fire that burned hotter than it ever had before. Her eyes were once again affixed to Malice but this time her eyes were filled with aggressive desire.

She grabbed Malice as dull cheers erupted from outside the castle's walls. Miss Hatter happily sighed as she let her trademark trench coat fall to the floor. She said “Can't you hear them? The people are rejoicing for what you've done.” The Queen couldn't help but let a serene yet sadistic smile spread across her lips. She made sure to kiss Malice's jugular vein as if to subtly remind her that she controlled life and death within the castle's walls. Malice couldn't help but shiver which played well to Queen Relena's delight. She noted Malice's hesitation and asked “Is something wrong? Is this not enough of a privilege for you?”

Malice's heart skipped a beat. She kept her eyes shut and yet her pupils had dilated with adrenaline. Instantly she had to contemplate how she would kill the Red Queen. One problem she couldn't overcome was what she would do once she lashed out at Queen Relena. Even if she managed to kill the red monarch Miss Hatter was still an expert assassin. Malice's so called skill was nothing more than luck mixed with misplaced arrogance. One thought she did have was that if needed, would rather die with her hands around the Red Kingdom's throat. Her hands curled into claws just as Miss Hatter said “She looks like she needs some slime your highness.”

Queen Relena's eyes turned to Miss Hatter and she replied “Of course. I was about to offer her some before you confirmed Holland's death. Demonstrate for our assassin just how potent this new slime is.”

Miss Hatter nodded “Yes your highness. I won't disappoint you.” She placed her top hat on top of her jacket and quickly stripped herself naked. Her naked white body bore many scars from assassinations past. There were many fresh scars from her fight with the White Rabbit did much to give her a dangerous allure. She gazed at Malice with eyes drenched in seduction and moaned “My dear I don't believe you've ever seen anything like this before. I promise you won't forget this.”

Miss Hatter teased the pool with her bare food. Its thick surface barely rippled under her teasing. Both Malice and Queen Relena watched with great interest. Malice shivered as she watched the only kind, if not psychotic person she met in the Red Kingdom toy with Queen Relena's preferred method of execution. Queen Relena however gripped Malice tightly as she breathed on Malice's neck. Miss Hatter quickly grew tired of mere teasing and hopped into the slime. The slime reacted with a heavy gloop that caused Queen Relena to jump with excitement. Her breaths were drawn with heavy heat that Malice was painfully aware of. As Miss Hatter began settling to her hips, Queen Relena dropped her royal robes, spun Malice around, and locked their lips together.

Malice at first reacted with shock but quickly adapted with the image of Miss Hatter sinking behind her. Her lips moved with the red monarch's as she began to moan into Queen Relena's mouth. Malice's hands began to subtly tear away at her robes. The Queen's hands were more direct in ripping Malice's desert robes. There was no gentle tact to be felt with Queen Relena's touch but rather it was laden with impatient want. The cotton fabric that comprised her robes was torn with relative ease. Malice's bare shoulders were exposed and Queen Relena's lips kissed her bare skin. Malice moaned as the fear she worked so hard to build up eroded under royal lips. Queen Relena quickly grew tired Malice's shoulders and ripped away the rest of her robes. Malice's pale body shone like a trophy save for her lacy white underwear and the bracelets on her wrists. The Queen stepped back to look at Malice and said “Funny. I could have sworn you went commando for your first mission.”

Malice's mind screamed “Oh shit!” as the facade she built crumbled away. She grabbed The Queen by her hair and yanked her towards pool. The Queen screamed “Guards!” as she stumbled off balance. She managed to stop herself just inches from the edge. Malice quickly followed with a punch that threw Queen Relena into the pool. Her naked body landed awkwardly with her left leg stuck fast and her right leg half submerged. She wanted to scream for her guards again but all that came was a deep moan as she was instantly violated.

Heavy footsteps echoing towards the court broke Malice's attention from her task at hand. She barely had time to dash behind the throne. Even then the playing card guards had their rifles pointed at her. They roared “Get on the ground!” Malice complied with slow deliberate movements as she shut her eyes tightly. She clenched her teeth while she anticipated the loud bangs that would end her life. Every sound around her grew dim despite Queen Relena's order “Shoot her! Fucking shoot her!”

Malice anticipated her sudden execution for several seconds. Her mind's eye saw blazing bullets tearing through her semi naked body like a drug whore caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Instead her audible constriction came to an end when she realized she was in no pain. She peeked from behind the throne and saw the two guards laying on the ground with dark pools of blood streaming from their throats. Next to them was Chester who was licking blood from his paws. Malice breathed what she could only describe as laughter mixed with relief. She gratefully said “Oh thank god you're here. You really are a good assassin.”

“Yes but it's such dirty work. You on the other hand I envy. Who would think a red would have such a delightful sense of irony? Now grab a gun before more of these guys show up.”

Malice quickly ran over to the slain guards' rifles before she turned her attention back towards Queen Relena and Miss Hatter. She took cover behind the throne and tried to keep her eyes on the court entrances but she couldn't help but note her victims' struggles. Miss Hatter had her arms wrapped behind Queen Relena in a futile effort to rescue her monarch. Miss Hatter grunted as her naked body squished against Queen Relena's. The Queen reflected their struggles when she said “I command you to lift harder. And put your hands a little higher. Higher...higher...oh yes right there.”

Chester ran up to Malice's leg and took a clawless swipe at her. He hissed “Keep your eyes on the guards. Carelessness kills. Besides weren't you paying attention when she said this stuff's stronger?”

Malice tried to keep her eyes on the court entrance but something about the struggling pair made it difficult for her to concentrate. Indeed watching Miss Hatter lather Queen Relena's breasts with slime was a definite turn on for her. She couldn't help but say “Would it kill me if I rescued Miss Hatter?”

Chester casually replied “Would 'it' kill you? Who knows? Would I kill you? Yes.”

“It's not for me personally even though she has a tongue that could tie a noose. It's more for Princess Tanya to research her cure. Plus she did save my life once.”

Chester stared blankly at Malice and replied “And the Red Queen trusted you enough to get naked in front of you? She is such a stupid bitch.”

Malice replied “Yeah but...” She was too busy to acknowledge Chester's backhanded insult. Her eyes were instead glued to Miss Hatter and The Queen. She finished by saying “Just look out for any more guards. I have to make sure the bitch dies.”

Chester rolled his eyes as he sprinted towards the court entrance. He called back “At least three of us is enjoying this.”

Malice politely covered her smirk as she watched with perverted satisfaction. She noted how Queen Relena's face still bore streaks of sadism despite the slime satisfying her to the fullest. Miss Hatter however painted a portrait of desperate passion. Her fluidly expert fingers danced with red slime across Queen Relena's bare skin. Her own hips struggled to slip through the slime as it began kissing her midriff. Her lips sang a symphony of erotic moans as the stronger slime swarmed around her sex. Her red hair was matted down to her head with passion. Her eyes painted a picture of their own. Each eye painted a mosaic of want, pain, desire, emptiness, and death. Years of addiction had clearly taken its toll on Miss Hatter leaving a desperate soul surrounded by a facade painted with sex and violence. Although she was addicted for only a few days, Malice could easily see deep into Miss Hatter's existence with experienced eyes. What Malice was about to do was a huge risk to not only herself but to her commitment to end a terrible war.

Malice crawled on her hands and knees to the edge of the pool. She reached out to Miss Hatter who was beginning to feel the slime's caress on her breasts. She moaned as she said “Take my hand. Let me save you.”

She kept a cautious eye on Chester's ears which were twitching with what Malice could only call dire concern. She still kept her hand extended towards Miss Hatter even as it quickly became doubtful she would tear her hands from her queen's body. With dejection still painting her eyes, she defiantly asked “And why should I commit treason for the likes of you?” She paused for a split second to add a miniscule dash of pride to her tone as she said “I'd rather die.”

Rather than wait for reason to sink in, Malice firmly grabbed Miss Hatter's arm and pulled her towards the tiled edge of the pool. Despite Miss Hatter's protests and her efforts to clutch her queen for dear life. Insults and threats such as “Let me go or I'll kill you!” came out as weak moans.

“I order you to bring her back to me!” came from Queen Relena in another unintentionally erotic moan. The slime was sitting just below her royal naked breasts. Again Malice couldn't help but take notice of her sex's growing need. Her inner goddess was being drawn closer to Aphrodite as she watched her former queen settle deeper.

Malice shook any desire to sink with the doomed monarch. She instead asked “Tell me bitch who's your second in command?”

The Queen was too busy focusing on her hands to reply with anything more than “And just what would you have to offer me?”

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:26 am

“I'll let Miss Hatter fuck you one more time.”

The Queen sighed before purring “Fine but if you must know you'll never make it out of here alive. She's my second in command.”

Malice smiled and quietly muttered “I fucking knew it...” She proceeded to pull Miss Hatter's naked body out of the slime. Miss Hatter tried to fight back but the slime had already exhausted her strength. Weak hits glanced off their bodies as she pulled Miss Hatter's wracked body from her peril. Malice took a moment to catch her breath and when she was satisfied Miss Hatter was safe, she looked up to see Queen Relena's untimely demise.

Once the slime kissed and teased the Queen's nips, any hope of calling for help was silenced forever. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she surrendered herself completely to her vice. Every breath she took warranted a gasping exhale as if she was being penetrated by an unseen cock. She whipped her strawberry blonde hair back as she moaned “Oh yes take me!” The slime's surface rolled and took her deeper with each wave. Her shoulders were next to fall to the slime. Her body was completely paralyzed but she had little reason to care. All she could do was gasp as the slime refused to relent. Her eyes met Malice's for a fleeting second but they were already beset with glazed abandon. Queen Relena, who murdered her way to the throne and ruled through her vices, barely clung to life with a rope made of sand. Malice finally tore her eyes away from her victim while imagining what kind of hell was awaiting her former monarch. She held Miss Hatter in her arms while she imagined the crows taunting her and attacking her for all eternity. She shook Miss Hatter and secretly gave thanks when she saw that Miss Hatter's eyes were clear. Although Miss Hatter was barely coherent and exhausted, it was a comfort that Malice took deep inside enemy territory. Her comfort was broken when she looked over and saw that Chester had quietly approached her. His eyes coldly glowed as he observed everything that had happened.

“What did I tell you about rescuing her?” Chester had an unamuzed look in his eyes but his claws spoke volumes about his intentions. Malice was at a loss for what to say to quell Chester's cold intent. Luckily the sound of heavy footsteps said more than Malice ever could. She ran behind the throne with her scavenged rifle and pointed it at the entrance. Seconds later the first of an unknown amount of soldiers burst through the door. Malice pulled the trigger and a short hail of fire quickly ended his life. A second guard appeared and more gun fire filled the court. That playing card too was riddled with holes as he joined his comrade in the after life. One by one the guards came and one by one the guards fell. Soon the gunfire ceased just in time for the last guard to fall. Malice checked that her gun was empty before throwing it aside. She looked to Chester and hushly said “Go check to see if there's anyone else.”

Chester whisked his tail and replied “Fine but my part in this is done. I don't care what you use her for but it's not my problem if you die.” He quietly dashed towards the entrance before nodding his head as if to indicate there weren't any more guards. Malice knew that the peace wouldn't last long so she helped Miss Hatter up to her weary feet. They lumbered after Chester while Malice couldn't help but secretly delight in this latest show of irony. She remembered how violated she felt when she was paraded naked through the kingdom. She still stopped to wrap Miss Hatter in her trademark trench coat. She made a note that this wasn't for dignity but rather her own protection. Now that she was helping the only kind nice face she had known in the Red Kingdom, she had wonder how she was going to get themselves out alive.

Malice found it odd that Chester had sped off without her. She also found it odd that she only had to duck into a corridor twice to avoid roving patrols of guards. She ran out of the castle and noted that despite her deed, the attention of the city wasn't around the murdered queen. She quickly figured out why when she overheard a group of panicked soldiers wondering why Queen Relena hadn't given them any orders. Clearly there wasn't any concern about their monarch's well being yet but this meant there was an even bigger storm brewing outside of the city's gates. Finally as Malice had expected she was stopped by two officers who recognized her and Miss Hatter. The officers hastily saluted her before asking “What happened? The royal guards are running around but they're not telling us anything.”

Malice quickly panted “There was a White Assassin. He attacked Queen Relena but we pushed him in the slime. Miss Hatter fell in too...what's going on outside?”

One of the officers in a clear panic replied “The White Army's coming across the desert. We don't know how many there are but they'll be here in fifteen minutes tops. Is her highness ok?”

“Yeah. She locked herself in a safe room. The White Assassin's dead but I have to get Miss Hatter help. She might die.”

The officers quickly looked at Miss Hatter before they said “Take her to a hospital. If anything happens to our queen She'll take over. I'll radio ahead for you.”

The officers quickly saluted one last time before they ran to command their soldiers. Malice ran towards the gates thankful that Miss Hatter wasn't coherent enough to contradict her lies. She hobbled through the chaotic streets largely undisturbed as everyone around her seemed to have a stoic attitude about the upcoming battle. Several of the locals did take notice of Malice carrying Miss Hatter but all that managed to draw was several random comments. Even the soldiers who she had at least expected to accost her in one way or another were too busy setting up their defenses. She picked up the pace as she heard that the White Army was drawing closer. She hoped and prayed that whatever happened, she could make it to the desert alive.

Malice was stopped cold in her tracks when she saw that the Red Army was finishing their defensive line at the front gate. She hid herself away from the soldiers who were thankfully watching for the approaching White Army. She nervously watched with stone silence when a familiar gay voice whispered “I can't believe you made it.”

Malice jumped but was instantly relieved to see it was only Chester. She whispered back “Some assassin you turned out to be. I thought your furry little ass would be long gone.”

Chester replied “And I can see you're willing to risk your life for a junkie fugitive just because she's good with her tongue. Not that it matters anymore.”

“I take it this means even you won't get past them.”

Chester rubbed himself against Malice's leg which was something she immediately understood as a rare sign of affection. He grimly replied “They'll shoot anyone or anything on sight. But I guess being an assassin is a high risk job.”

Malice grimly looked at the front line. A distance away, she could see a vast cloud as wide as the desert. It was a massive wall that threatened to swallow the Red Kingdom in a giant tsunami. Her concentration on the grim sight was broken when She and Chester heard footsteps sneaking up on them. They turned around and saw a sight that was the last thing Malice had expected to see.

Rotten teeth were hidden behind two terrified faces which barely stood four feet tall. They wore dirty clothes like the ones she saw the locals wearing. They were ugly even by the Red Kingdom's standards yet they were familiar enough to give Malice some form of comfort. She whispered “Hurr, Durr, come help me.”

They uneasily crept towards Malice and Chester menacingly hissed as they approached. Malice mouthed “Hush” at Chester to calm him down. They shook Miss Hatter to get a response but all they received was a groan. Malice whispered “Boys it's not safe here. Go to the picnic table in the forest and wait for us. And do be careful.”

Hurr and Durr silently nodded and quietly waddled away. They looked back at their ailing mother figure and welled up with tears. They quickly waddled away which left Chester to shake his head in disbelief. He whispered “I don't know how you know those two but how well do you think they know the city?”

Malice replied “Pretty well I think. I'm sure that if anyone would know a way out of the city it would be them...We probably should be following them.”

Chester rolled his eyes and was about to make a smart-assed comment when the radios from every soldier came alive. A frantic voice cracked “Queen Relena has been murdered! I repeat her highness has been slain! Be on guard for the assassin Malice. She is believed to be holding Miss Hatter hostage. Your orders are to shoot Malice on sight. She was last seen wearing white lingerie and carrying Miss Hatter. I repeat, your orders are to shoot...”

The rest of the message was garbled by a faint whistle that filled the sky. Commotion from the soldiers picked up as the whistle turned into a piercing scream. Chester himself ducked for cover which gave Malice the inclination to do the same. Just as she ducked, an explosion tore through the defensive line. Anguished screams erupted from the soldiers who weren't immediately killed. One of the surviving soldiers shouted into his radio “We need tanks at the front gate! They're tearing us apart!”

Two more screams filled the air. Malice and Chester were afraid to move but the explosions did occur close to the first one. This time however there were no more anguished screams. Malice quickly draped Miss Hatter's body over her shoulders and shouted “We have to get out of here before more of them show up!”

Chester bolted through the front gates and Malice wasn't far behind. Adrenaline had kicked in for her as she suddenly found herself able to carry Miss Hatter's body as if she weighed nothing. Her adrenaline had even caused her not to notice the charred carnage that nearly enveloped her in its fiery indiscretion. She did however hear another scream pierce the sky. Her adrenaline rush dictated that she should keep running. Even as the scream grew louder, she could only focus on following Chester who had bolted far ahead of her.

Malice had run far beyond the gate but somehow the explosion fell short of the Red Kingdom's gates. A tsunami of fire raced towards Malice with such fury that not even adrenaline could escape. A massive shock wave raced through the air to tear Malice apart before the fire had a chance to touch her. Both of these elements combined to knock Malice off of her feet. Forces unseen hurled Malice through the air like a rag doll. She hit the ground hard which sent Miss Hatter tumbling further ahead of her.

After several motionless seconds, more screams flew over her head which appropriately tore through the Red Kingdom. Each thunderous explosion sounded like soft thud to Malice as she stirred awake. She shook her head and muttered “Holy fuck what was that?” Her eyes widened with shock when she turned to see what had happened. Behind her stood a wall made of sapphire grains which reflected the city's fire. That was when she suddenly remembered she was wearing O'Hara's jade jewelry. She checked her wrists and her ring finger only to find that they were gone. She stumbled to her feet, picked up Miss Hatter, and ran towards the desert. The sky still screamed above her head but she was finally comforted with the fact that the explosions wouldn't find her again. There was however another looming danger which Malice knew would take sheer luck alone to survive.

White Army tanks stood between her and the desert's protective quicksands. The tanks were now just approaching the field that separated the desert from the Red Kingdom. She hoped deep down that the White Army would be merciful towards anyone they saw as a refugee. But she also had to consider that Tanya's plan had worked perfectly. It was barely over an hour and the White King had undoubtedly sent those tanks in haste to avenge his daughter. She could only imagine that with every White Army soldier had her picture memorized and pasted inside their tanks. As she stepped foot on the sand, all she could do was keep her head down until O'Hara opened the door for her.

Through the roar of thundering tanks, Malice could hear shouts from soldiers sitting by their machine guns. Soldiers with binoculars began pointing at her while shouting in their radios. Malice shut her eyes and kept running. All the while she was whimpering “Come on just swallow me up. They're going to kill me.” It didn't help that many of the soldiers were laughing at her lingerie and making cat calls. Eventually tanks began aiming their guns at her. Several rounds from a large machine gun purposely missed her as if the Whites were ordering her to stop. In a panic she changed direction despite the fact that the guns were still aimed at her. Several more warning shots from machine guns were fired and even a tank fired its gun in warning. She collapsed to her knees when the tank's blast drove home the message that there was no escape.

Several of the machine gunners kept shouting at each other over the tanks' roaring engines and their thunderous guns. Their jovial laughter at her bra and panties was short lived when their expressions turned to rage. Over the engines, Malice could clearly hear one of them shout “That's the bitch we're after!” Another soldier shouted back “That's her? And she ran right towards us!” A third soldier shouted “What the fuck are we waiting for? Let's light this bitch up for Princess Tanya!”

A loud speaker boomed over the roaring engines. A voice from one of the tanks shouted “Listen up men! We have been ordered by our King and Queen to terminate this bitch on sight! On my orders all units are to open fire! Ready?! 3...2...1...” Malice clenched her teeth and shut her eyes. She momentarily forgot about carrying Miss Hatter's exhausted body. All she could think about was how closely she had come only to have it all end here. She was so wrapped in her self reflection she didn't notice the sand shifting underneath her. She heard the speaker shout “Fire!” before loud fire filled the desert. Immediately she noticed that she couldn't see or hear. She was surrounded by thick silence and her thoughts. One thought played itself like a broken record in her mind. She wondered “So this is what it's like to die.”

Six months after the war had ended Tanya walked past the White Kingdom's gates. The guards naturally saluted but other than that they paid little attention to her. She clutched her desert robes around her body as she stared towards the desert sands. Her eyes, filled with anger and anguish, guided her body towards the vast wasteland. Once she was out of sight from the guards, she stomped on the ground and yelled “You have a visitor.”

As Tanya expected, the sand parted under her feet. Instead of struggling or waiting calmly, she unexpectedly tore away her robes leaving nothing underneath. She gritted her teeth as the sand held her thighs in its warm embrace. She hissed “Alright. I'm going to see what's so damn good about this stuff.” She shifted her legs until the fine sand kissed her lips. She moaned but her right hand knew she still wasn't satisfied. She skipped any playful seduction and began rubbing herself. Her breaths came fast and heavy as her left hand caressed her dark breasts. It didn't take her long to get wet which she understood as her inner goddess's invitation for her fingers. She hissed “You better fuck me good because I need it.”

Suddenly a slightly familiar voice asked “Shit doctor I never saw you in such a bad mood. What's eating you?”

Tanya looked up at her visitor with surprise. She looked familiar but she didn't know where or how. This visitor was blonde with natural c cups and a toned figure that rivaled Tanya's. She had an olive tan and blue eyes which Tanya knew she had seen before. To top it off, this woman was wearing a black cocktail dress which seemed out of place for the desert. A glimmer on her finger caught Tanya's eyes which she quickly identified as jade ring with a sapphire the size of a marble. Tanya finally remembered when she asked “Malice? Or should I call you Margaret?”

Malice laughed and said “Just call me Malice. I never thought you'd be getting yourself off here.”

Tanya heavily breathed as she replied “Yeah well I just needed to get away.”

Malice sat down by the pit's edge and asked “It's been a while since I last saw you. What's up?”

Tanya replied with angry passion “After that stunt we pulled...” Tanya trailed off for a stray moan to escape her lips. “I got put on six months of house arrest. Never mind the fact that we ended a...” Again Tanya had to moan but she still kept attacking herself. “bloody war with hardly and casualties but I lost my spot as second in line...Not that I ever gave a fuck.”

Malice casually watched in fascination as Tanya angrily rubbed herself to a much needed orgasm. She blushed knowing that she was still turned on by quicksand and she found herself wanting attention. She replied “You must be mad because I'm usually the one saying 'fuck.'”

Tanya blissfully sighed before the sand surrounded her midriff. She replied “You haven't heard the best part. My medical license got suspended for my stunt and the medical board sold my cure to a pharmaceutical company. Never mind the fact that some crooked...” Again Tanya had to pause to acknowledge her pleasure. “pharmaceutical bastards have my hard work they're just shelving it. They'd rather sell methadone to all the homeless junkies in the old Red Kingdom. Fuck the board I'll sell my cure on the black market if I have to.”

Malice, who was still mesmerized by Tanya rocking herself to angry passion, replied “If it makes you feel better, Miss Hatter's been keeping herself clean after you cured her. She lives in the forest with Hurr and Durr and she has killer tea parties. You should check it out sometime.”

While Tanya was still rubbing herself to a second orgasm, hearing some bit of good news lowered her intensity. She still asked “Do you know what would be good right now?”

Malice playfully asked “A bottle of red wine or two?”

“Well...yeah...today is one of those days...But I was thinking more of a threesome with you and O'Hara just to piss off my mother. That is if she's kinky like that.”

Malice flashed the hem of her dress to reveal that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She jumped in with her legs spread so she could wrap them around Tanya's body. Malice's lips met Tanya's with playful passion. Tanya's lips however brought a frustrated need for release which Malice delighted in tasting. Tanks to Tanya's efforts, the sand softened and began swallowing the pair faster. Vibrations pulsing through the sand indicated that O'Hara didn't want to be left out, not that Malice or Tanya minded.

Tanya pushed Malice on her back and made it very clear she was going to dominate her release. Malice's back sunk into the sand but she still happily moaned as Tanya took the reins. She surrendered herself completely to Tanya's will which heightened O'Hara's pulses even more. Tanya meanwhile enhanced her pleasure by kissing Malice's neck. Malice showed her ardor by moaning “Fuck me hard Tanya I'm all yours.” They gasped with every timely pulse and Tanya's tongue turned to Malice's breasts. As Tanya sucked each nip, Malice felt a bit of pain which in the heat of passion became equated to pleasure. Tanya's fingers meanwhile slid down to Malice's wet sex. Seeing little need for foreplay, her fingers ravished Malice's sex. Malice was in a state of complete surrender as she screamed “Oh god yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!”

Malice easily creamed under Tanya's aggressive desires. Tanya meanwhile was seeking her own release and Malice was only happy to help. Tanya straightened her back to admire the sweaty mess that she had left Malice in. Malice saw Tanya's dark breasts and decided that they needed some attention. She reached up and gently caressed both of her Hershey Kisses nips. Malice knew that as Tanya moaned, O'Hara was giving her special attention down below. Indeed frequently firm pulses drove Tanya wild as she vented her frustrations. Malice's hands made sure that Tanya's perfectly brown breasts were adored and treated royally. Tanya's hard fucking from the sand below soon had her erupting in orgasmic bliss. Even as the sand crawled up their breasts, they held each other close and shared intimate kisses.

Tanya, who was out of breath and blissfully tired, asked “Did O'Hara ever get that satellite dish?”

Malice nuzzled Tanya's neck as she replied “Yes and she loves the premium packages. Chester doesn't seem to mind either since he gets to watch cute cats on the pets only channel.”

Tanya laughed knowing that her bad mood had turned into what was beginning to be some of the best sex she ever had. The quicksand meanwhile delicately held their necks as it cradled them deeper. Before they went under Tanya asked “Oh um...If things don't work out at the kingdom would you mind if I vacationed here more often?”

Malice softly laughed in return. She gently kissed Tanya as the sand cupped their chins. She pleasantly cooed “You can stay forever if you like.”

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Not sure if you had finished Malice in Vunderland but it is a long read and epic in detail.

Would love to download a word doc file so I could read it in my own time offline if that is ok to ask.

Other than that, I can tell you spent allot of time on this story and considering this is part 2, not sure if you made a part 3 or part 4 yet.

sakura_inverse

Postby sakura_inverse » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:42 pm

TBoneTony wrote:Not sure if you had finished Malice in Vunderland but it is a long read and epic in detail.

Would love to download a word doc file so I could read it in my own time offline if that is ok to ask.

Other than that, I can tell you spent allot of time on this story and considering this is part 2, not sure if you made a part 3 or part 4 yet.

The story's completed. I should have split it into a parts 3 and 4 given its enormous size.

But as for the word doc, just copy and paste. Then it's your own little treasure.

Return to “Stories”