Short and Sweet

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
sakura_inverse

Short and Sweet

Postby sakura_inverse » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:49 am

What many called a curse I called a blessing. Drought gripped Texas for many years and it showed no signs of stopping. Crops failed along with the farmers who toiled to make them grow. The river in particular slowed to a trickle. This river wound through hot plains and once served farmers and cities alike. Now all that was left was exposed river bed and a shallow stream which cried out to acknowledge its existence. Texas is a vast state that has plenty of desolate plains to enhance its many metropolises. In one particular spot on this river stood an ancient log cabin that had seen the better and worst of days. Each rotting plank of grey wood had its own story to tell. That’s where a mahogany casket creaked open in the dark of night. It was time for me to return.

For the first time in two years I stepped out of the cabin to greet the warm night air. A full moon illuminated the river with eerie fascination. My brown hair had grown well past my shoulders and my red irises burned with hunger. I walked towards the river in a daze as my body adjusted to movement. I was still amazed that I still kept my athletic figure after two long years of languishing laziness. But this is how my body was when I brought to the undead. I still remember the feudal system in Europe and how I stowed away on the Mayflower. I migrated west along with the rest of humanity until I found the perfect place to hide away. I licked the tips of my fangs as I basked in the moonlight. The fresh night breeze gave the illusion of mortality once again. I was famished and tonight was the night I had to feed.

I slid down the river’s bank and felt moist ground under my bare feet. The only thing I wore was a satin nightgown that I quickly tossed away. Now with my bare breasts proudly jutting to the air and my sex glistening with anticipation, I eyed my sustenance. This river was no ordinary river. Geomancy, like all magic, was a lost art guarded by a few. Decades of practice allowed me to enchant this part of the river for my own needs. As my right foot set down on the unstable ground, I was reminded how long it had been since my body felt truly alive.

I bounced on the river bed and it in turn bounced like a water bed. I took several steps forward and the bed undulated under my feet. Once the earth could take no more, it melted and I descended to my knees. This was when I loved the river the most. The drought had hardened away any evidence of my previous incursions and I was free to penetrate its virgin depths. I halfheartedly struggled knowing that it would only hasten my descent. With my toned thighs melting into the river, I arched my back and drank in the full moon. The pale moon danced across my pale skin as I felt wicked in ways I haven’t felt for years.

The mud was thick beneath my bare feet and it made my struggles that much sweeter. I couldn’t help but think I was taking the mud’s virginity and it was giving me a rush. It was an unforgettable feeling that elevated me in ways I couldn’t describe. It was a special feeling that came with being someone’s first love as you broke through their virgin barrier. The way you started slow as you gave them their first taste of forbidden fruits. Once they decided as they always do that they want more, you worked your way faster. With each stroke of pleasure, their lust grows. With each stroke of pleasure, you push them ever closer to oblivion. A dark chasm of ecstasy waits for them below and yet your experienced hands draw out their blissful torment. Finally their bodies break from the incredible strain. They plunge into dark unknowns as gateways into their most hidden desires creak open. They will never forget you as the incredible pleasure forever etches itself into their memories.

I gasped and let a long moan escape from my lips while the river’s silt kisses my oozing lips. My hands caress my yearning breasts as my hips thrust to drink the river’s hunger. I squeezed my throbbing nips until they hurt leaving me quickly and perilously close to my first orgasm. Two years my body lay dormant and now I was shocking myself with intense euphoria. Each thrust dug my inner goddess deeper into ecstasy. The mud warmly conformed around my ass as it was graciously accepted as an offering. Thick slow waves rocked to and from my body which helped me slide deeper into my virgin lover.

As my body shook, I was no longer famished for sex. My two year dry spell had officially ended as a powerfully incredible orgasm shook me deeper. I cried out to the river bed knowing that I was in complete isolation. My flat belly graciously met the mud before it too began to be consumed. It was then I was reminded how famished I was for fresh blood. I licked the tips of my fangs as the mud rocked me deeper. My right hand eventually left my breasts leaving my left to fend for itself. My right hand tentatively pushed its way past the now loosened mire and slid down, using my skin as a road way for some much needed penetration. Like they have done many times before, my index and ring fingers spread myself open for my earthly lover. I was forced to close my eyes as I was filled with earthly seed. My middle finger of course would not be denied access to my inner most folds. My body once again coursed with pleasure dove in and out of me with precision only I knew how to apply. My chest proudly heaved as I gasped and cried. I wasn’t going to draw anything out. I pounded my sex hard and fast with every intent of having as many good orgasms as possible. I even brought my index finger to join the fray. I furiously fucked myself releasing two years of pent up oppression. Even though I was stuck in mud, I had never felt so free.

Another cry emanated from my lips. My second more devastating orgasm threatened to tear me apart. The fact that the mud began kissing my breasts did nothing more but heighten my pleasure. It was like having two massive tongues warmly lick my breasts from the bottom up. In addition, the mud made me feel like I was wrapped in a thick warm tongue that was slowly devouring me. This was as close to heaven as an undead abomination like me would get and I loved every second of it. It was now that I plunged my left hand into the mud. As much as I wanted to slather them in warm wet earth, I wanted to see my unsullied skin succumb to this deadly paradise. At first my breasts stubbornly attempted to float on the surface before gravity forced them to sink. Like twin cities on the edge of demise, they slowly descended into the river bed. Soon my normally pink areolas were kissed by the mud. I couldn’t help but admire how the moonlight combined with the night sky made them look black. Eventually they too were drowned in sweet bliss. The feeling was almost electric and it spurred my fingers to give me one final orgasm.

My cleavage melted into the earth as I began churning the mud inside me one final time. I rolled my head on my shoulders as it was one of the few parts of me that wasn’t paralyzed by mud. I always found myself so vulnerable at this angle. As I worked myself to one final orgasm I couldn’t help but imagine a dominatrix standing over me; someone who would carefully walk on the edge and push me deeper with boots. In a final attempt to please my captor I’d run my tongue over their fresh boots. I’d worship them with my lips and kiss them as I would a lover. Of course I would look to the side and see their boot sink into the mud as it was firmly planted on my shoulder. I would beg with my eyes and whimper as I was forced to embrace my warm wet tomb. Of course I would shutter with pleasure as I disappeared from the world. Imagined what it was like to have the last of my air escape from my lungs only to be replaced with mud. I’d be lost to the world, a trinket in a bottomless pit.

The mud took my shoulders and it was now kissing the bite marks on my neck. Perfectly round scars melded with the mud and it sent my body into a warm stasis. It heightened my pleasure to its absolute peak. My pleasure was so intense in fact that I imagined myself wrapped in a giant tongue that found my taste insatiable. Thick red lips wrapped me up like a soft warm blanket. I was completely helpless and I loved every second of it. My fingers pumped my sex raw to bring what I could only describe as the most intense orgasm of my existence. I tilted my head back to watch the starry night sky. My disoriented eyes raced in their sockets as my face was framed by my earthly lover. I shook and shuttered as if my fingers were not my own. The mud quaked with thick waves that covered my face with every crest. Finally I could no longer bear the pleasure. I screamed one final time as the mud filled my open mouth. My final orgasm devastated my body under the mud and sent violent waves all over the surface. My orgasm subsided and the air from my lungs exploded as bubbles on the surface.

After the air left my body, the mud heaved in unnatural ways. These movements were not my own but rather an incantation. I felt myself rising in the mud as I had predicted. Being one of the undead had its perks. One of these perks happened to be my independence from oxygen. That combined with my mastery of geomancy made sure no sink would ever be my last. I rose from the mud clean and radiant. My skin felt like fresh silk and my hair felt absolutely radiant. Although I was spent sexually I felt energized. This is exactly what I enchanted this mud to do. No other mud would taste my body and give me the strength I needed to hunt down my next source of blood. There was a town maybe a good thirty minutes away and the night was young. I blew the mud a kiss, knowing that I would have to violate its depths again.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Short and Sweet

Postby PM2K » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Been a long time since your last quicksand vampire story.... and well worth the wait! Thanks! :D

Kwaza

Postby Kwaza » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:40 am

I have nothing clever to say, because I've been struck dumb on how amazing this you tell such a vivid and erotic tale.
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:28 am

Ah, the beautiful and deadly Sakura returns. I like! :twisted:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Stories”