To Any Birthday People, Anytime

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
velocity88

To Any Birthday People, Anytime

Postby velocity88 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:16 pm

You have one new voice message.

New message.

(BEEP!)

Hi baby, it’s me. It’s somebody’s birthday today!!! No, I didn’t forget. Listen, this may take a while but trust me, it’ll be worth it. I’m just getting off from work, so I’ll be driving down to that part of the lake. You know…that part. He, he, he, he, he, …eh, yeah.

I know you don’t get off work for a while so I thought that I’d give you an early present that you’re not likely to forget. So, don’t turn this off or erase it once you start ‘cause I know that you’ll want to keep this forever and ever. Just wait a while. You do know how to wait, right? I kept you wet and hot for an hour once before I let you come. Do that for me now and who knows? Maybe I’ll have to cancel all your Birthday visits and keep you strapped to the bed, sweaty and exhausted to delirium. Oh yeah! I know not to threaten you with a good time, but since you’re still at work, I guess this will just have to suffice until you come home for the real thing.

(Engine noises)

So, I’m here with the pickup and I’ve got a few things that it may be useful to list. I’ve got my white dress, and my fingers. That’s just about all I’ll need. Oh, and you’ll find everything that should be under my dress in the laundry room. I thought since I wont be needing those for a few days, might as well leave them.

You know, I just had a thought. Sometimes I imagine someone, either sex, just coming out of nowhere in the forest, holding me down and ravishing me right then and there, with no regard for my own pleasure. Wouldn’t that be hot? We really should do that sometime. You know how to make me come as slow or as fast as you want. I’m a really lucky girl. And that’s why I’m gonna make my lover happy.

(Engine continues for a while)

(Brake, engine off, door opens)

Alright, well, we’re here. I suppose I should get started.

(Feet on soil)

The trail’s a bit long, but that’s a good thing ‘cause we never wanted anyone to hear us anyway. God, I wonder how it is that no one ever bothered to look for this place. I mean, it’s so far from town that it’s completely silent. Nothing there but you and your love, so you could just lounge around all day, swimming and fucking and being naked and no one would ever know you were there. No one even talks about the place. You would think that there were some hidden rules, like don’t come when these rocks are out of place, but no. It’s like it’s invisible to everyone but us.

So, I’m on that path right now, feeling the breeze and smelling the smells of the forest. I’m a nature girl at heart, you know that. There’s something about the scent of decay that I find beautiful. It’s like its telling you not to regret that something died in the woods because it’s making way for new life. After all, remember those logs we found when we first came? I wonder if they’re still there. Or if a new forest is growing in their place where an old one died. Nature is so beautiful.

Here it is. My God is this a beautiful lake or what? Well, when you see a large body of water this beautiful, there’s only one thing left to do.

(Fabric rustling)

Oh yeah. I told you how much I hate clothes didn’t I? If it was socially acceptable I would go naked every second of the day. It feels so good out here. Cool breeze on my bare skin. Sweat evaporating off my body. And if you had any idea just how wet I am now…

I’ll put my clothes somewhere where no ne will ever find them. Apart from that, the only evidence that anyone is here is the truck, and there’s no identification anywhere in it. So (sigh) it’s just me, Mother Nature, and you on the phone.

(Sound of water, grows closer)

I’m gonna leave this thing from a couple minutes while I take a quick dip. Don’t go away, ‘cause you will regret missing it. It’ll be impossible for me to describe, so keep this message anytime you need to come real quick.

(Splash)

Whew! That was refreshing. I’m actually not quite ready yet ‘cause I wanted to try the other side of the lake. We’ve never been there before, so I want to do it there. The fact that it’s unknown just makes it all the more sweeter, so it’ll be really good over there. Oooohhh, the danger! The excitement! Good thing this thing is waterproof so we can go together.

I want you to imagine me while I’m doing it. Didn’t you once say I had the body of a pagan fertility goddess? Well, think about what you like best: the huge bosom, bubble butt, lush hips and belly, long legs, graceful waist, or even my face. Objectify me if you want, ‘cause I want you to see me in your mind while I scream.

(Splashes, emerging, spitting water)

Hi again. It’s really amazing here. You should really see it. There’s more cover from the canopy, and the smell is stronger here. I’m gonna go deeper into the woods and see if there’s a good place to lie down and pretend that you’re here with me celebrating like there’s no tomorrow.

(Coquettish giggle)

(Foliage rustling, bubbling)

Oh, my, God. I’m in love with this place. Its almost pitch dark, but there are openings in the canopy where sun rays stream in and show you the forest floor. It’s surreal, like a dream. Mmmmmmmm…I’m touching myself already. Maybe I should’ve brought a dildo but I wanted –oh!- wanted nothing but me out here. And you hearing me.

I’ll just walk a few steps more and then I don’t think I can stand anymore. This is just too-woooah!!!

(Splat, sucking, bubbling)

Oh wow! That felt good. But…hm. I seem to be…uh…stuck in some mud. That caught me off guard. It does feel real good on my feet, but I can’t seem to –uh- pull myself out.

(Grunts)

Well, this is interesting. I can see most of what I’m in. It’s like a huge black lake all around me, undulating and bubbling. I can feel the mud squishing between my toes. Ooohh, oh that feels good. Like liquid silk caressing you all over. And just as strong.

(Loud grunts)

Actually, I’m pulling with everything I’ve got and I’m not coming out. Not even an inch. Like a vice…Hey, the mud’s up to my ankles now. I’m sinking in this stuff. I’m not moving one muscle and I’m still sinking steadily.

(Long pause, bubbles, farts, splatters in the background)

Oh God. Sweetie, I really don’t think I can get out of this stuff. I’m right in the middle of a giant lake of sinking mud and there’s nothing to grab onto. I’m (Grunt) trying (Grunt) to reach the closest branch, but I just can’t do it! Oh my god. It’s up to my shins and I’m going down. And…

(Sensual coo)

…and it feels really, really good. Oh wow. This can’t be happening. I’m gonna sink and drown in this stuff and all I can think about is how wet I am. Well, maybe I can still get out if this stuff loosens or dries, but, in the meantime, I guess there’s really nothing else to do but…Mmmmmm…I’m touching myself down there, baby. You know what it’s like. You said you really like my little nub; the teeniest nub you ever suckled. Well, I’m rubbing it in this deadly pool of bottomless quicksand. Oh yeah, I said it. This pit is a deathtrap and I’m pleasuring myself in it as a Birthday present to you. Isn’t that exciting?

(Moaning, bubbling persists in background)

Mmmmmmmm…oh yessssssss….mmmmm…

(Slap, slap, slap)

Oh yeah!!!!!! You love it when I do that don’t you. It up to my knees now. Ooohhhh…feels so soft, slick, wet…mmmmm like a giant liquid blanket covering me inch…by…inch…

…climbing up my thighs now. Oh, I wish you could be in here with me now. I would scream so loud to have you rape me in this lethal pit. To bounce up and down and make the mud undulate around us with each pound. Like a soft, gentle, bed…the last bed we’d ever sleep in.

(Blub, blub blub, bloop bloop)

I’m touching my tits now. My nipples are as hard as the sapphires on that beautiful ring you gave me. It feels so good to rub myself silly while I ravish my own cunt. I want to make sure I’m hot all over for you. This is your special day, baby. It’s all about you. Remember that. I know how to put on a show to you to make you happy. That’s all I ever want to do.

Oh yeah. It’s almost at my cunt. The bubbles are such a turn on. Like it’s hungry for me. Like it’s you drawing me deeper, deeper so I can’t come out. The ultimate trap. There…almost…almost…(squeeking) almost…

(Long pause, blub, bloop, blub)

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!! So good so good so good!!!!!! Oh honey, sweetie, it’s pushing up into me while it tickles my clit. This is just too good! Oh, it’s heaven!!!!!!! I’m sinking to my doom and I just want to be in this stuff forever. Can it get any better than this?

I’m grinding up against the mud now. I want as much of this stuff in me as I can get before I get out. It’s raping me and I just love it. It’s going over my hips. The deeper I go, the harder it pushes. Like the biggest dildo in the world just shoved right up into my cunt and licking me from inside. Ooooh, oooh god, something else is happening….I guess it can get better!!!!

(Blub blub gloop glub)

Oh baby. It’s going up my ass. It’s pushing into my ass-crack and up that beautiful little hole you love so much. Oh wow oh wow! I’ve got mud on my clit, my mound, fucking my cunt and ass and trying to find my g-spot. Oh baby, honey, I love you so much. I’ll try to get out and come back to you but…just a few more minutes. I might still get out, but I need to come so bad and so much or I’ll lose my mind.

(Blub blub blub blub blub fart splat gloop gloop gloop)

My belly button’s gone. It’s climbing up my waist. Oh my. I wish I had a video camera and you could see me doing this to myself. Or I could be your damsel in distress and you could rescue me from certain doom. Then you could hold me down while you make me yours and even throw me back in so we could do it again. Wouldn’t that be nice? Ooooohhh it’s getting better and better. Like a lover covering ever fiber of my being, flowing into every crack and crevice in my body. I’ll pretend it’s you and you are loving me so much, drawing me into your unfathomable depths, making me vanish into you forever.

Oooooooooooo…aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh….oooohhhh yeah….oh yeah right there right there…oooohhh I’m coming, I’m coming…

(Ear-splitting screams)

Oh god!!!! That was a good one. And I’ve got more coming on already. Oh god, it’s the best. Oh yeah.

(Blub blub glub)

Oh honey, sweetie, I don’t think I’m gonna make it. It’s just under my tits and my hand is trapped in my cunt. There’s nothing to grab onto, it’s too thick to swim in, too loose to crawl on.

(Blub blub blub blub)

Oh well. I guess it can’t be too bad. I’ll just rub myself to the end.

(Giggles)

I’m so sorry I won’t be back, but I’ll give you the best Birthday present ever. I’ll sink to my pleasurable death for you and only you. Keep this message to remember me by.

Oh wow. Here it comes! Aaaaaahhhh, it’s got my titties now…They’re floating…maybe they’ll keep me up until someone…uh…nope, they’re going. It’s got my nipples now. I’ve still got a hand on them so I can keep touching myself while I go under and drown. Oh, it feels so good on them. Oh, I don’t want this to ever end, so why not submerge completely and never have to leave this stuff ever again? Ooop, it’s in my cleavage, bubbling up. Now they’re just two little islands in front of me. (Blub blub) There it goes, by boobs are gone forever.

(Bloop bloop blub blub)

Well, last leg. It’s coming up my shoulders so I don’t have much time left. This thing floats so you should hear my last moments. I hope they turn you on as much as I am now. Oh god, what a wonderful way to leave the world. Don’t feel bad for me. I couldn’t be happier. Think about the flowers or trees I’ll help fertilize after I vanish beneath this gooey, sucking, deadly quicksand. I’m just gong back to Mother Earth, as I always wanted to. Enjoy life. Maybe take our mutual friend and spend some time in bed to remember me by.

(Blub gloop fart pop blub blub)

(Orgasmic screams)

(More orgasmic screams, weaker)

(Panting) My shoulders are gone. Just a few minutes more. This stuff is really slow. Like it want to give me plenty of time to enjoy myself before I vanish forever. How nice. I just want you to know that I’ll be rubbing myself the whole time I’m under to the last bubble you hear.

Up to my neck…ooooohhhhhh…now my chin…aaaahhhh…I’m titling my head back…my cunt and ass are both stuffed full of this wonderful mud, and oh god it feels so good…my clit must be the size of a kumquat by now…oh yeah, that’s right, make my last moments the best of my life…

(Blub blub blub blub)

Up my ears, I can’t hear anything. I sure hope you can. I can see the suns rays pouring through the canopy. It’s the most beautiful thing I ever saw…it’s in my eyes now. This is it.

(Blub blub blub blub)

Well, here I go. I’ve had a wonderful life. Happy Birthday, and keep this message close to you heagluggrrrrbblbblublbubblbublblub

(Gasp)

I love yblbublbublbubbgloggpulplupulupblublbub

(Gloop gloop gloop gloop gloop gloop gloop)

(Gloop gloop blub gloop gloop gloop blub)

(Blub blub blub)

(Blub)

(Blub)

(Blub)

(Blub)

(Blub)

(Blub)

(Blub)

(Dial tone)

(BEEP!)

End of messages.

cnelson566

Re: To Any Birthday People, Anytime

Postby cnelson566 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 am

O.O damn...

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 am

My sentiments exactly! Impressive stuff.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:40 am

Awesomeness! :D

mudmanic2012

Postby mudmanic2012 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 pm

PM2K wrote:Awesomeness! :D
Excellent Awesomeness!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Anyone else think this would rock as an audio drama? Complete with the right sound effects, of course... :D

Zoe_Stivic

Postby Zoe_Stivic » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 am

This story is amazing!! Love it! :D

Return to “Stories”