A Dark Winter Sink

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
phillimore

A Dark Winter Sink

Postby phillimore » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:12 am

Here's a message / description I sent to a quicksand curious member of fetlife today.

A Dark Winter Sink

I live less than 5 mins from a drained old lake in the woods. Its 30 mins from sunset at 4.30 pm and Im dressed like a runner ( I am a runner) but if you look closely Ive got a full special bodysuit on called a thermocline made by fifth element. Its like a wetsuit but made of fleece and breathable shiny nylon. I dont wear it for the fetish factor , but for warmth , but it is figure hugging and the jacket on top makes me look like a trail runner.

Ive teased a searched for and found the perfect spot at the edge of the lake. Enough foliage for cover so no one can see me (its far from the path). the mud here is thick, sticky, clay like and nearly bottomless. Its like quicksand, but much sexier. Ive sunk in it many times before, kneading its deeper areas with my legs to hollow out a vertical spot that is as deep as I am .

Today I ease myself in feet first. i have long knee high waterproof socks on tucked under the suit and my size 7 feet slurp greedily into the muck and I am very quickly slurped up to knee level and then with almost no struggling I am up to my thigh where my sinking slows for a bit. I keep my arms up for now like the damsels in the the old movies in quicksand.

I can feel the tightness of the heavy slick mud and ooze around me. It grips me but it feels slick, the consistency of nutella. It has a unique smell , of old decayed river mud, at first it smelt weird, no to me it smells ...sexy.

With a little struggling I slide deeper into the mud, I can see quivering ripples in all directions for a few feet around me and I slide helplessly up to my groin where I feel the demanding pressure round my groin and arse. It doesnt take much more struggling and I reach the natural bouyancy of mud of this consistency and im 'floating' about chest deep.

Im am totally gripped, a form of natural bondage. I can hardly move my squeezed feet and muscular legs with the weight of the ooze around me. It feels very very slick...very very wet.

Now comes the part where I take control and decide how deep I want to sink. I have to ease and push my arms into the muck with a deep sucking slurp noise. With some effort I can pull myself downwards if i pull myself with my arms and wiggle my shoulders. You can see the experienced fetish models do this in the videos on sites like mudpuddlevisuals and DIDVP. The mus makes a lot of deep sucking a bloop noises as my head gets closer to its surface.

Im now neck deep. Weightless like a diver but gripped like a rope bunny. I can hardly move. My chest is pounding from excitement, im not cold..in fact im out of breath, partly tired...partly excited and i rest for a few seconds and slowly slurp my hands through the mire towards my groin. My cock is vacuum packed inside the suit with the weight of the mud.

The mud and I writhe a little bit together and I cum long and hard and feel the warmth of my cum spread around my crotch area. I rest in the afterglow and hear the birds as the sun sets and realise it has got quite dark in the 30 mins or so Ive been in the mud.

It takes a long time to wiggle out of the mud. Takes a lot of experience to get out but I finally wiggle free with huge slurping and sucking sounds...like when you deepthroat a girl violently and she really likes it.

I wash nearby in a cool clear stream out of sight and then appear out from trees and back onto a path looking like a runner who has simply been out in the rain.

who knows....next time i go there I may slip totally under...i have before......and it was tremendous.

phillimore

Re: A Dark Winter Sink

Postby phillimore » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:01 am

Thanks quicksand doctor. You have completely understood how I set about writing this. I typed it in one go over about 15 mins and did not over edit or overthink it. It was written in the warm and fuzzy glow less than an hour after it happened so certain elements were still vivid. I also think erotic writing doesn't have to be sexual orientation specific...if its erotic....its erotic. To have compliments from gay men and straight women is really nice. This has really spurred me on to write more soon.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:39 am

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great spot and a perfect sink. Glad you really enjoyed yourself.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Jon Smith

Postby Jon Smith » Tue May 12, 2015 2:51 am

Wetsuit of nylon? You lucky, this somewhat fits my fetish, but can I ask you, what was the jacket made of or look like, and did you wear it into the mud? Also, at what point did you let your arms go under? I'm curious.

Return to “Stories”