Lexi

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Lexi

Postby Sparky81 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Waiting for the bartender to fill her drink order, Lexi wondered if it was all worth it. The uniform she had to wear practically showed everything. When she bent over to serve a table her short skirt slid up showing her thong not to mention the halter top that concealed very little. She couldn’t remember the last time someone wasn’t staring her ass or tits. The vulgar comments from the drunken horny customers were expected along with some touching and grabbing. These were rich men who dropped a ton of money for table bottle service. Five years out of college still buried under a mountain of student debt Lexi, had no choice. The worst part was Manny her boss.

Manny was the poster boy for sexual harassment and that was putting it mildly. In her first week there one of the other girls told her Manny wanted to see her in his office before her shift started. “Come in” the voice said behind the door. When Lexi entered Manny was leaning back his chair turned sideways to the desk. “Ahhh Lexi yes come in.” Lexi stood a few feet back from the desk in front of him. Out of the corner of her eye she could see a pair of Shapley legs with high heels sticking out from the side of the desk. It didn’t hit her at first but she quickly realized one of the girls was blowing Manny. Manny twirled his finger for Lexi to turn around and show him her uniform. “Wow! Look at that ass…..hmmmm.” She knew Manny was clearly enjoying much more than her body. “You look hot! Have a good shift.” He smiled and she turned for the door. Lexi heard the girl blowing Manny begin to gag.

After that as the weeks went on Manny began to touch her in places he shouldn’t all the while making vile remarks. Running his hand over her ass or holding her hips while he pressed his hard cock against her. This man had no boundaries. She resisted at first repulsed by his behavior and thought of reporting him to the police. But the money was fantastic and she needed the job. For some reason all the other girls tolerated his behavior as well. Lexi surmised it was for the same reason she did, money.

The real money was working the weekend shifts. Lexi quickly noticed that the girls working those shifts were the ones that frequented Manny’s office behind a closed door. If she wanted to work weekends letting Manny grope and probe her body was the only way.

During a weekday shift when it was slow, Manny called her into his office. “Shut the door Lexi. I wanted to tell you I think you are doing a great job here.” Lexi saw this as her chance to get the weekend shifts. Standing in front of his desk she said coyly, “How do I get weekend shifts?” Manny rose from his chair and got very close to Lexi. His hands pulled ger close and he began to kiss her deeply. As she kissed him one hand ran up her leg on to her ass. “Whoaaaaa….easy now.” Lexi wasn’t about to give it away for free.

Manny went back and sat down. “How would you like to make some real money?” Interested by his proposition she sat down across from him. “I have….peculiar tastes when it comes to sex. I’m willing pay good money to a woman who will indulge me.” He took a bottle of whiskey from his desk drawer and poured himself a drink. Lexi was more interested than ever but nervous as to what his “peculiar tastes” might be.

Sipping his drink he went on. “I want to you to dress in that uniform, tease me while you sink in mud. Afterword’s I want to fuck you in the ass.” Lexi was speechless at first and couldn’t answer. “Quicksand?” It was the first thing that came to her mind. Sipping his drink again and swallowing hard he answered, “Something like that. I know a spot where the mud isn’t that deep, maybe four feet at most.” Before she could say another word he slid open the top middle drawer and placed 100 bills on the desk, 2000 dollars in all.

Looking down at that money it was tempting. She needed to pay bills and get ahead. “So I tease you a bit, sink in this…..mud, you pull me out and fuck me.” Nodding in approval as he finished his drink, he half expected her to ask for more. “And the mud isn’t that deep...right?” Sensing Lexi wasn’t quite sure about the whole thing Manny began to gather the money. “Wait…wait…I’ll do it.” Smiling he handed her the money. “Meet me Sunday morning about 11am out front. Dress in your uniform and heels. Wear a long coat to cover up.”

Sunday morning Lexi stood outside while Manny’s Cadillac pulled up. She hopped in the front seat and they were off. “It’s warm in this coat can I take it off?” Manny quickly answered, “No, no not yet,” It was a beautiful July day and warm outside. The last thing she needed was a coat. The car drove on to the interstate for a few miles before exiting. Lexi looked out her window and saw the road they were on ran along a large river. After a few miles the car turned off onto a small private road. “Don’t worry I own the property.”

The small road ended yards from the river back. She could see the water clearly from up on the small rise the car was parked on. “Keep the jacket on” Manny said as they got out. He led her on a foot path though a wooded area that gradually went down to an opening. It was a small beach area with burnish looking sand. As they drew closer Lexi could see it was mud rather than sand.

They stood just before the mud started. “I want you to slowly take off the coat. Then tease me a bit. Step back a few steps as you do the mud will do the rest. Continue to tease me until I get you out.” Lexi looked at the mud and nervously asked Manny, “Where will you be….you SURE this isn’t deep?” Manny pointed behind them to the woods. “I’ll be watching you from there….the mud is shallow don’t worry. Give me two minutes to position myself.”

Lexi watched him disappear into the woods. She took one more look around to make sure they were alone. Walking along the edge carefully in her heels she turned toward the woods and slowly unbuttoned the coat. Letting it drop by her feet she licked fingers and slid her hand down her stomach under her skirt right to her pussy. Her other hand played with her firm tits. Bending over at the waist and turning her ass toward Manny, she ran her hands up the back of her legs.. Moving the thong to one side she stroked to her pussy, to her ass, and back.

Straitening up she removed her heels. While fingering herself and turning again, she took a couple steps straight back. The brown mud oozed up to her thigh just above the knee. It felt cool and soft against her skin. Strangely enough the whole thing was turning on her on more and more.

Reaching up behind her neck she unfastened the clip that held up the halter top. It fell against her stomach and waist. Manny saw her tits for the first time. They were firm, large, with small nipples that poked straight out. Lexi unfastened the lower clip and tossed the halter by her heels. Rubbing the mud all over her tits only excited her more.

Plugging her hand into the soft mud she found her pussy once again. It was hugging her hips right below her stomach. The more she twisted and shoved her fingers deep inside her, the wetter she became. “Hmmmmmm….Manny….” she moaned.

The soft mud continued to accept her body as her excitement swelled. Squeezing her nipples and rubbing her clit under the mud she imagined Manny bending her over and his hard cock working into her ass. “Hmmmmm….fuck me Manny……please….”

Manny watched from the woods behind a tall bush as Lexi writhed with pleasure. Her nipples felt the cool touch of the mud but she kept right on exciting herself. The only thing on her mind was Manny fucking her. Twisting, turning, moaning, she slowly sank deeper. When the mud covered her tits thoughts of how actually deep it was started to worry her but she trusted Manny that it wasn’t much deeper.

“Oh God Manny this mud…….you watching me……I…I can’t take it….” The level of raw sexual excitement made her clit explode and twitch. If Manny didn’t pull her out soon she was going to cum. “Manny!!..........Manny……..ohhhhhhh….ohhhhhh…God……”

On the verge of cumming harder than she ever had in her life, Lexi suddenly realized the mud was inched away from her shoulders. Pulling her hand above the surface the mud wasn’t supposed to be this deep. “Manny?..... Manny?” There was no answer from the direction of the woods. “Manny! This mud is deep….” Nervously trying to feel solid ground beneath her feet she found none. Waving her arms above her head trying to signal Manny she continued to sink. “ Manny!!.....It’s too deep!!...I need help!!..”

Still there was no movement from the woods; Lexi couldn’t imagine why Manny hadn’t come to help. “Help me!!! I’m sinking deeper…Manny!!.....” That sexual excitement had turned to terror. “Waving her arms she desperately looked for Manny. “ Please Manny!!...I need help!!...” Bringing her arms down Lexi reached in the mud in a useless attempt to grab anything that would slow her sinking.

As she did Manny emerged from the woods and slowly walked towards her. “Manny! Hurry! I can’t feel the bottom!” He stood above watching her struggle. Lexi reached her hand up but Manny stood still. “What are you doing?!! Help me?” The brown mud had covered her body. Only her head remained above the surface. “I’m going under!! Help me!!......Manny!!......” Lexi screamed and struggled as she stretched her hand up.

“Help…………” She tried to talk but the mud was being churned into froth around her nose and mouth. Manny watched the mud pucker and bubble. She choked out the word “Manny” before the mud covered her head leaving a patch of blond hair above the surface. When her head went completely under her hand continued to reach for Manny as the mud moved and shook. An occasional bubble puckered the surface until her hand too went under. Manny stood as larger bubbles began to pop the mud open. One after another the bubbles continued for a sort time then the mud went still. He bent down picked up her coat and heels and headed toward the car.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Lexi

Postby PM2K » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Great stuff! :D

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Wow, that was really intense!

Rusty

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Thank you for the feedback. Would anyone like to see more of this story line? Just curious.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:39 pm

I wouldn't mind.

Return to “Stories”