Valentine Special: Together Forever

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
velocity88

Valentine Special: Together Forever

Postby velocity88 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:24 am

I always wanted to do a Valentine-oriented story. I'm afraid that this will probably be the last story I post for some time, so I hope that you enjoy. Happy Valentines Day everyone!

The cell was darkening when they brought him his dinner. They hadn’t been skimpy on it like they had been with other prisoners in the small village lockup, but he got his fair share of jibes and sneers. This was supposed to make him into a good boy; let him know just how badly he had done wrong by his people and his religion. Well, they could talk all they wanted. The entire time, while repenting and listening to the priest’s worthless drivel and making every promise to his uncle and cousins, he was thinking of nothing …except her.

Arthur had been in his cell for less than a fortnight. In two days, he would be out. But then, how would he find her? The townspeople would parole him for months, eying him, following him, berating him, making every possible excuse to get him in trouble again. The men would be the worst; they always made fun of how he had consorted with a…

He nearly wretched at the thought. The things they had called her. Those awful, awful words. They refused to see her as a human being. She was different, and she did things differently than the Settlers. But that was the way things had been done on the islands for centuries before they settled there in their massive ships, building farms and ranches and orchards where they never had been before. And wanting nothing else but the islands, where the People had been long before. What right had they?

Arthur never disrespected her because she looked different or worshipped the Earth. She was a strong, swift huntress, beautiful in every way. He could still imagine the sparkle in her violet eyes, the smooth, unblemished sheen of her skin, the faint scent of pine on her hair…

He had to return to her. But their worlds would never allow then to be together. They would fight endlessly to make then unhappy, to pull them away from one another.

But they would be together, forever. He would see to that.

The guards were lax, and had developed a noticeable routine in their vigil. He had developed his plan for days, always preparing for the worst. She had taught him techniques for making tools out of whatever was immediately available, and he, always the curious one, knew the inner makings of metal locks intimately. Between the two, fashioning a wire from the bed frame or a chicken bone into a lock pick would be child’s play. As soon as he knew the guard’s hiatus, after making a show of placing themselves in covert positions, Arthur was free.

He had to move quickly. His plan depended on their not noticing his departure and therefore forcing him to runaway, lest he be recaptured and subjected to an ever harsher sentence.

“Come now, Pearl. You are behind on your chores as it is.”

“But Mama, it has been weeks. Why am I still not allowed to hunt?”

“You know perfectly well why.”

“I promise I will not go anywhere near the village. The other hunters will be with me, there will be no worry.”

“It is not a question of that. You will never see than odd-skinned tree-hacker again, that has been established. You must learn, and learn well, that this kind of behavior is unacceptable to the tribe. Its good must come first.”

She wanted to say that their love would never endanger the tribe or the town. But it was no use. No one ever listened. The one friend who may have understood was gone. The sense of loneliness, of the world against her, was overwhelming at times. It made her think back to the circumstances which had cost her her friend.

Pearl had always been a loyal huntress, having proven her skills in a role which had been universally exclusive to men. To their chagrin, she was a better tracker, baiter, and shot than most of them. They could have associated her unusual skill to the People’s witchcraft lore, but she had also proven herself a competent debater and knowledgeable shamaness. Whatever claims they made, she was always ready to counter them. The best strategy on their part was to leave her be.

Her trysts with Arthur, however, streached their tolerance to the limits. It would be a waste to lose her and her generous contributions to the tribe, and what could they do with her? They were not a violent culture, and she was a mere beguiled girl in their eyes (despite her years). It was agreed that her freedom to hunt would be revoked and she would be removed to a village further along the coast. She made no attempts to escape, knowing a hostile wilderness awaited her, but patiently waited until she and her unhappily displaced mother were returned to their home.

They had come back, their chiefs satisfied with a rumor that the young man had been thoroughly incarcerated and would not prove a nuisance. Pearl was devastated.

At night, she would fantasize of Arthur, his sky-colored eyes, golden hair, tall, powerful body, like the Earth itself moving underfoot. She enjoyed the sight of him, his kind face, thick muscles moving under flawlessly bronzed skin. When he was inside of her, she felt like crying out to the sky, so completely did he fill her. She could not, though; any sound could have given them away.

Their time had been wonderful. She would bring freshly gathered fruit, he his people’s tea and grains and they would eat together, make love on the soft grass, swim in the river, even wallow in the mud. Their love was a passionate as it was playful, and they enjoyed laughing in one another’s arms as they writhed in ecstasy.

It was paradise.

Every time, her eyes would wander to that place where she had lost her friend. Somehow, with hostility escalating between the People and the Settlers, that memory had been recurring to her more often.

Topaz had been an extremely beautiful girl. Both had barely blossomed into womanhood, and it was clear that the two of them, however modest, would break many hearts once they had chosen their mates. Pearl had been the more daring, though, fighting for her right to hunt, playing rough games with her male peers, and making her own bow and arrows. Topaz did the more “womanly” chores of planting, gathering, crafting, and home maintenance. Both were quite good at their accepted roles in life. More importantly, both respected one another for those roles.
The two young women were inseparable. For their differences, the two could be found exploring the woods, swimming in the rivers, and having long conversations of their discoveries. For all the casualness the People treated the human body, Pearl could never help but admire Topaz’s form when they removed their buckskin robes to swim. Her bright green eyes seemed to look deep into her spirit, and her body was ample and fit, with the flowing curves indicative of valuable fertility. Topaz would always comment that Pearl’s body was even more so, symmetrical like a flowing stream. She always laughed at that, never acknowledging any special beauty of her own.

The two had been gathering fruits, the tribe’s favorite. For the most part, save for some unfortunate skirmishes resulting in injury to both parties, hostility between the tribe and the Settlers had been minimal. They had still been warned not to stray too far from any encampments, shocked as they were with stories of the ravenous lust of male Settlers. Pearl had her bow, so they felt safe while returning to camp. Topaz had felt warm that day so the two had chosen to stop for a spontaneous swim. Not one to argue such a point, Pearl quickly shucked her clothes and moccasins and dove after her friend.

After a few minutes, Topaz chose to be more spontaneous. “Let us go explore the other side of the river, Pearl. We have not ventured too far into those shadows and it is away from Settler territory.”

Pearl was wary, as befitted her instincts as a tracker. This was not her friend’s usual behavior. “But Topaz, that path leads to the swamp. It might become too treacherous.”

“We have dealt with the swamp before. What can happen?”

Still unsure, Pearl nonetheless followed her friend. They did not bother to retrieve their clothes or baskets.

Pearl let Topaz walk before her, taking time to watch the gentle play of muscles on her womanly buttocks. She moved her hips in such an enticing way. Unusual sensations had begun to flood her mind, unfamiliar ones which she could not name. In a way they were familiar, but highly displaced.

So distracted was she that she had not stopped to consider how they were now beyond earshot of the village.

The smell of decay and decomposition became stronger, but somehow it was not disgusting. It was the scent of the natural world, that principle which her people lived in and gave thanks to every moment of every life. Topaz stopped to stand on the edge of an overlook. The trail ended there. Below them was the entire valley, magnificent vista that they alone would know about.

“It is so beautiful.” Pearl could only whisper, so awed was she of the beauty of Earth, their Mother.

“I know. We spend our entire lives in Her world, it sometimes becomes difficult to truly appreciate Her beauty.” The two women held hands, simply allowing the spirit of the place to flow through them. So enraptured were they, they had not felt the very foundation beneath their feet giving away.

They had no time to react when the ledge collapsed. Pearl was aware of her friend sliding down the steep, soft soil next to her, struggling to remain upright. They panicked and screamed, but no one would hear them. The ground grew rapidly below them. They were going to hit it. Instinctively, she kicked her legs out in front of her to land upright.

The slope abruptly terminated and they slid off the powdery sediment into space. She braced for a bone jarring impact from feet to scalp.

Instead, her legs vanished into the ground to her knees. She fell forward and sank to her forearms. When her mind finished processing this, she was spread on all fours in a massive clearing of soft mud.

“Are you alright?” Topaz was next to her, and they nearly faced one another on a diagonal. She was in the same predicament. Her muscles tensed with her struggles, but despite her strength and vigorous movements, she remained stuck fast.

“I am alive.” That was the best news Pearl could give. She became aware of a gurgling, sucking noise around her. The surface undulated like water, but it was thick, syrupy, and clinging.

Pearl took stock of their situation. They could not move and inch, they were in a clearing with the nearest shore at least ten strides away, no vines, branches, or logs they could hold onto or climb over. Not that it would matter; their hands and feet were immobile. It was a certainty; they could not possibly escape without help.

“Well, this is interesting, is it not?” Topaz giggled despite herself.

“Indeed.” The two women shared a laugh. How ridiculous they must both look! “How will we escape from here?”

“I truly have no idea.” Distressing, coming from the one who brought them there. “But in the meantime, enjoy it. It is rather warm, is it not. And soft.”

“Yes…so soft.” Pearl had to admit that the mud did feel good. She had heard of men who claimed that a wallow in the mud did more than camouflage and hide scent, but could also refresh the body. It made sense. She decided not to take it too seriously.

“Topaz, I have been thinking about the way the men see me as a huntress. They treat me like a peer, yes, but somehow…it feels as if beneath all that they see me as an intrusion; as anachronism of the Mother.”

“Now do not let them bring your spirit down. The men have always used the hunt as a tool of prestige. Having a huntress disrupts that constant, and so they feel threatened. There is no tabu against women hunters. They can do nothing, so do not let them bother you.”

Pearl considered that. Topaz had always been that sort of friend in whom anything could be confided. Nonjudgmental and compassionate.

“I will not. But what man who feels so would want a huntress to share his hearth?”

Topaz seemed about to reply, but they noticed the gurgling around them growing louder. They could feel it around their trapped limbs. Suddenly, the ground, which had felt like iron around their limbs, softened. They looked into one another in shock as their thighs and arms began to vanish into the sucking mud.

“Sweet Mother,” Topaz breathed. “We are in the sinking mud!”

Pearl went pale. Both of them knew the implications of those words. It was the first rule taught to every child. No one ever dared near the sinking mud. Once you were in it, escape was impossible. She had never seen it before, but heard stories as a girl of men and women vanishing into the ground, left behind by fellow People who knew instantly that they were doomed.

Now here they were, trapped, helpless, far from help, and sinking every so slowly.

“Oh Topaz,” Pearl could only say what she knew was true. “You have been such a wonderful friend to me. I am so sorry to have caused you this.”

“No Pearl. This is my fault alone. I should have never invited you to come with me into the swamps.”

The girls struggled futily for a short time, but they were fooling themselves. It was over.

“At least we will be together. Forever.”

“No, Pearl. Do not think of it like that.” She looked down at her vanishing arms, her elbows engulfed by the lethal mire. “Think of it as the Mother Herself choosing us to return to her womb. Feel how soft and snug it is. It will be over soon. She will guide us and comfort us as we go.”

Pearl looked at her friend with sad eyes. How quickly they had both come to accept their doom. “I am scared.”

“It is alright. I am here. We will go down as friends.”

Surprisingly, the mud was quite soothing. Had it not been that their last moments were approaching, they would have invited their descent. The thought gave Pearl some pause. She looked down at her ample, dangling breasts squeezed between her trapped arms. An inexplicable rush flowed through her mind, and it suddenly seemed very important to her that she not allow the mud to reach her breasts.

She tried to distract herself. The mud was intoxicatingly warm, and her thoughts were wandering from her imminent, bubbling demise. “Do you think they will wonder what has happened to us?”

“Oh yes, but they will know that the Mother will care for us. Why not? She drew us from the Earth and gave us life. Now, we are merely giving back what was always rightfully Hers. Enjoy it.” She wiggled her womanly buttocks playfully, smiling her brilliant smile. Her laughter and happiness was contagious, and Pearl was joining her, making funny faces, joking of all the men whose hopes would be dashed by the vanishing of the tribe’s most eligible maidens.

As they continued to descend, Pearl looked up and saw the gnarly, moss covered branches of the swampland. Butterflies and dragonflies flew around them, their iridescent, allochroous wings playing the sun’s rays in brilliant paintings against the canvas of the wilds. It was as if the Mother was treating them to a special show to comfort them as hey sank into the snug, bubbling, loving blackness.

All of a sudden, a chill ran through Pearl’s body. Then, an impossible warmth, followed by a hot wetness…down there.

“Oh my, oh Great Mother. Topaz, can you feel this?”

“Feel wha- OOOOOOOOOH Sweet Mother’s Teats!!!!!!” She cried. She never was the more tactful one.

“I know!” Pearl looked down to find her breasts beginning to press into the mud. Already her nipples had been claimed, as if suckled by the hungry bog. Her ample bust began to float, slowly but surely pressing into her chest, the two globes rounding as she descended.

The words of her friend came back to her. Perhaps this was how the Mother had chosen to bring them back to her. She was pleasuring them, making their passage enjoyable and enticing them with her secret delights. Pearl was beginning to realize that this experience may not be one to instinctively fight against. It might be one to embrace, or even to hasten.

“Did I not tell you, Pearl? We are becoming one with the Mother. Surely, she is guiding us to Her womb!”

Pearl did not have the words to disagree. The mud climbed her thighs, mixing with the juices dripping profusely from her puffy flower. She was reminded of a kind, loving hug, only feeling it all over her, and engulfing her. It was drawing nearer, nearer…nearer.

Almost.

Her bud was tingling with unbearable anticipation. She moved, trying to feel the earth against her. It was teasing, and she could not resist its promise of a warm, dark wetness below the deadly sinking mud.

Her orgasm was instantaneous as he mud just taped her pubis and gently licked her bud. Her thighs disappeared, as did most of her arms. Her breasts were pushed against her chest. More than pressure, she felt the warm mud around them, between them, filling every crack and crevice as it fought to have all of her.

Her bud was taken, enveloped in a wet eternity. The warmth against her pubis and belly was incredibly soothing, and she almost fell asleep beneath its spell. As if sensing this, another surprise awaited her. The snug slime climbed her legs and began on her buttocks and hips. As it did, it slid up, over her bud, around her lips and, aided by her open legs, squeezed into her lips and pushed.

She was wide awake instantly. This was incredible! Impossible as it was, the sinking mud was making gentle love to them. She saw her friend in the same situation, and all thoughts of escape or rescue left her mind. Should certain salvation face them, she knew with certainty that they would refuse and give themselves willingly to the deadly, bottomless pit.

She wiggled her hips, allowing more mud into her flower. It slid into every corner, filling her completely. Pure warmth flooded her, pulsing with her inner muscles. She needed it to last forever.

But alas, her time was short. Her arms had all but vanished, mud squeezed into her cleavage, and was beginning to crawl over her back.

“Pearl, I cannot hold back any longer. I must have this. Oh, Mother forgive me, but I must. It..it..it is just too much!”

They were both drunk silly with orgasms. Still the mud continued the climb. In short order, Pearl’s flower was taken completely, her shoulders, head, and buttocks the only parts of her resting above the pit. The two of them were just four small islands in an endless sea of gurgling mud. Soon, very soon, they would both be gone.

Topaz, however, could not wait that long. “Oh my, I love you Pearl! I am going to the Mother! Come with me!” She gave her friend a last look with those adorable eyes, took her last breath, and shoved her head into the mud. The bog rippled as she fought its thickness, the slime closing around her large buttocks. Then, with mud creeping between them, they too were gone. The surface undulated violently and thickly until a prolonged burst of bubbles signified that her friend had indeed given herself completely to the lethal bog. It was the most beautiful death she could ever ask for.

Pearl wanted it as much as her friend. But…she wanted the Earth to please her more.

In answer, the mud reached her pucker and flowed in. She shouted and wiggled, wanting to feel more of the mud sodomize her. The pressure grew tighter as she was stuffed full, the mud in her flower playing against the mud in her pucker. Her buttocks were fast vanishing, as were her shoulders. She wanted it in every way imaginable.

Her smooth shoulders were consumed. Mud flowed between her cheeks and took them, continuing to ravish her in the warm mud. She kept her head up, straining against the angle, while the mud climbed her neck to her chin. There was no way to tilt her head back. This was it.

Gently, tenderly, the mud climbed to her lips. Giving into it, she allowed the mud into her mouth, tasting its Earthy blandness. Her nostrils were filled with the rich scent of the Earth’s fluid life. She tried hard to stay above the surface, but she had to give up. Her nostrils filled with mud. No point in delaying it now. She closed her eyes and allowed her eyes and forehead into the mud, her hair fanning out over the bubbling surface.

Mud was all around her and inside of her. It touched her intimately everywhere. The warmth was total; no other sights, scents, sounds, tastes, or feelings. Just a bottomless eternity of snug, wet, ravishing mud…

Her body was hauled out before she could draw the mud into her lungs and end it. She thought the pressure would crush her, torn between the mud and…hands? Human hands, and a strong, bare arm. Instinctively, she grabbed the man, holding for dear life. The bog wanted her, tempted her with its everlasting love. It promised everything if she would just come back and give herself to it. She would, someday. She promised.

Seconds later, she as on some kind of boat. No, a raft. She coughed and spat mud on a wooden deck. As she worked the mud out of her ears, she became aware of a male voice calling out. She opened her eyes and saw him.

He was naked, but covered in mud. He was a very large man too, and muscular. She was clever enough to recognize the exoticism of the man’s face beneath the mud, and his piercing blue eyes.

He was a Settler.

Oddly, panic did not follow this realization. It seemed rather outlandish that he would commit to such a daring rescue merely to cause her harm, as would follow the logic of the stories she had been told of their impulsiveness and pompousness. Even if he had evil intentions, she could simply hop off the raft and be one again with the mud. She would even fight her way down, like Topaz.

Topaz. Her friend was gone, taken by the loving mud. A part of her wanted to cry at the thought of never seeing her friend again, never hear her joyous laugh or share stories of their lovers. Yet for all that her friend was gone, she had been happy. Who was she to deny her last moments in the mud? The Mother had given her everything she had wanted. What was there to mourn?

The man spoke a strange language. She tried to respond, but knew that she could give no more than an impression, and perhaps an inaccurate one at that. The man suddenly stopped, made a strange gesture with his ring finger, shut his eyes as if making some mental effort. When he finished her looked back at her.

“I…sorry…my name Arthur…got you out of quick sand…are you…”

And that was a beginning of a beautiful friendship.

A scout came running into the shelter. “We found tracks! Settlers have been at the grove recently!” The men immediately sprang to action, gathering weapons, gourds, medicine, and body paint. Pearl recognized the situation; much like an alert for a predator or potential hunting trophy, but with human targets in mind. She made no effort to partake in the upcoming fight. If there was to be one; the Settlers may have just been exploring.

Her mother had a worried face. She feared for their safety, knowing the sophisticated, alien weapons possessed by Settlers of every sex and age. They were easy to use and could penetrate textile armor, passing through one body to the next. The People feared both their power and elusive mechanism. Pearl, after meeting Arthur and learning their secrets, wanted to laugh. “For all that power, it takes too long to shoot again. In the time that one clumsy Settler could prepare to shoot again, a man could shoot three arrows or ten sling bullets. The fear, and the loud noise, is its only asset.” Arthur also revealed a less obvious secret; the flying “ball” tended to stray from a perfectly straight path, so she could evade it by moving very quickly out of the way.

The few remaining men stayed out of sight, hoping to catch intruders by surprise. They also had horns that would bring the others back in a heartbeat. Pearl knew to be just as vigilant in the village during such a crisis as out hunting. The women and children were accustomed to the forest and its workings; they would know if something was wrong. She continued her work as usual, tolerating the tension which now hung in the air. It was when she retired to the edge of the village to scout alone that she sensed something amiss.

She placed her hand on her knife, head swiveling to scan the forest under the light of the waning moon. Total darkness was unfamiliar to Settlers; an intruder would orient himself by the torchlight from a few village torches. She placed herself away from one to catch sight of any movement in the flickering firelight. There was none.

No alerts issued. All remained quiet.

Suddenly, a hand on her shoulders and a breath on her ear.

She spun, unsheathing her knife, hooking her foot under a leg, sweeping a massive bulk onto the ground. She let gravity draw her over the mass, landing on top, knife poised at a throat to cut it.

Only then did she realize that she had heard a familiar voice utter her name.

“Arthur?!”

The poor boy had his breath taken out of him. She grabbed his collar and pulled him closer. It was his face. His body…was familiar beneath her.

“What are you doing? I almost killed you!”

The young man composed himself and retained his mild-mannered disposition, which he never seemed to lose. She liked that about him.

“Pearl. I’m so sorry, but I didn’t know how to get your attention without your panicking.”

She was calmer now, the earlier rush dissipating. “It is alright. The men were called away to deal with Settlers so-“

“I know about that. I caused it.”

“What?” This she had not expected to hear.

“You taught me more of the forest than I could have taught you about Settlers. I left some debris by the grove where the women forage. You told me that men scout it before nightfall to make sure that Settlers have not intruded. They will find footprints, but decide that it was a lone straggler who was lost. No harm done.”

Pearl looked at him, intrigued. “That was actually very clever. Less power to those of us who credited Settlers with few wits.”

“Well, in all fairness, they are not completely wrong.”

It reminded her that there were sentries hidden in the trees and bushes. She fought hysteria. “Arthur, you must leave now. There are still men here prepared to ambush intruders while the others are gone.”

“You told me that too. Just as you taught me to listen to the voices of the forest wherever She speaks. I took stock of the sentries where they thought themselves invisible. I assure you that no one is nearby.”

She looked around quickly. No signs of surveillance. They would have alerted by now if they saw her addressing a Settler, if the past was any indication.

“Oh Arthur, my love. You have taken an extraordinary risk to come here.”

“I know. But I had to see you again before…”

His tone, try as he might to hide it, gave away his worries. “What is wrong?”

“My uncle has decided that it would be better for me to…stay home for a while to…well, they all want to send me somewhere else where…”

He had no need to finish. She understood plainly. Home was the place from where they left to settle on the island. A place far away over Father Sea, unknown to any People, where she would never venture and never see her love again. “No…no please.”

“I will not go. I am going to stay here with you.”

“You cannot. None of our people will allow it. We will be exiled from every town and village. Some will hunt us down. We can never…ever…be happy together.” Her voice broke and she wept. He held her in his strong arms, scanning for other People. She controlled her self, wiped her eyes so that she could see him.

“I know all of this. But there is one way for us to be together forever. For the Mother herself to give us her blessing.”

“How?” she breathed.

“I will show you. But we must make a plan. I escaped tonight to arrange it with you. A time when we can meet and be together once and for all. A month from now, under the full moon, we will make our escape. They will look for us and follow us, but they will never find us, I promise.”

She had her doubts. Love could make people do stupid things. But he spoke with a confidence that assured and calmed her. She herself understood that should they fail for any reason, their people never would draw them apart again…because she would continue to run and fight until there was nothing left of her.

Realizing this, she relented. “Alright, let us make our plan.”

They did so, careful to be both quick and thorough in the event that the men returned after deciding their lead was a false one. They would not have another opportunity to do this.

“Then it is settled. We will meet that evening, at opportunity.”

“Yes. Once we are far enough, no one will hear us. If they do, it will not matter.”

“How do you mean?”

“You will see. I must return; the guards are due to check on me in a few hours. Peace my love.” He made to depart, but she pulled him back and kissed him furiously. He embraced her, the lovers desperate to feel their skin against one another, their tongues dancing. Their need was urgent, but they dared not risk it.

“Be safe my love. Mother be with you.”

He smiled a sad smile and departed into the night. She heard more than watched him depart. When she retuned, she was careful to maintain her appearance and hide any indication that she had been crying. It appeared that she had been successful.

In bed, her hands wandered to her flower as she smiled fondly of the times she shared with him. She also wondered at his intriguing claim that once they were away it would “not matter” if they did send everyone they could to capture them.

Though, smiling, she had some idea.

End of Part 1.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Valentine Special: Together Forever

Postby PM2K » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 am

Outstanding! :D But then, I've come to expect that from your work. :)

velocity88

Postby velocity88 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:21 am

And now…the conclusion.

Part 2

“Hello Mary. Just here to pick up some carrots and beets for auntie.”

“Of course. It’s good to see you again Arthur.” The daughter of the town’s largest vegetable grower gave him a surreptitious wink. The townsfolk could say whatever they pleased of the faithfulness and fidelity of their youth, but their will was indomitable in matters of intimacy.

“Nice to see you to.” He tried to be as discreet as possible. As he left, she gave him the look she had given other men. She was known to be drawn to a chiseled physique and…well, the other feature was never noticeable beneath layers of overheating garments.

Going shopping had been easy enough. His fellow townspeople gave him a hard enough time as it was. The rapidity by which it dampened was likely due to his flawless impression of a young man desperate to reaffirm his faith, alongside the inevitability of his return to the Motherland. With the initial disgust overcome, they were letting him reenter their flock with open arms. He had had to say such evil things about her, calling her siren, succubus, harlot, whore. It felt awful, as if his soul was dying a bit as he said them. But they had agreed on this; had she overheard him, she would have giggled at how his “people” ate it up like dogs.

For their faults, he loved his aunt and uncle, his cousins. They were merely entrapped in their paradigm of ignorance and pomposity that demanded they treat all others as below them. He wished he could make them understand. Not only how beautiful the island could be if they united and worked together to create something completely new, but how wonderful the world itself was. Every tree, cliff, canyon, river, shore, and beast had a place in the magnificent entity that the People called Mother. Quite appropriate, considering that He was said to have created Man of the Earth itself.

And now we shall return to it. He looked forward to tonight.

He wished he could say goodbye to them. But there was no way to risk it.

He had not bothered to gather food water, tinderboxes, fishing rods, tents, bedrolls, knives, muskets, or memories. They would have no need for them.

The vegetables were dropped off, every chore done. His family would be out and about, preparing for the gathering in the morning. He had no part of that, being a young man. But it would keep them occupied while the cousins wasted the night with friends and Old Man Josiah’s home brew.

The best transportation would be by horseback. He had not ridden since his confinement, knowing that suspicions would be raised too easily and too quickly. He had to be discreet tonight to avoid acting hastily.

“And just where do you think you’re going?” an accusatory voice rose behind him. He nearly dropped the saddle he was lifting.

He gathered himself immediately, recognizing this threat. “Nothing, cousin. I was going to take Mirabelle for a ride.”

His cousin Irving was the eldest, but looked older from his bushy, blond beard. He was also a womanizer, and teased Arthur constantly of his choice of woman, joking about her skin color, her beautiful figure. He degraded her, and knew that Arthur could not help but hear behind those bars, so he kept on till his father came, whacked him on the head and berated him for lustful behavior.

Now, he roared with laughter that made Arthur cringe. Someone would get curious.

“I’ll say. You wouldn’t happen to have something out in the woods that you got to go back for, eh?” He had a knowing look about him.

Despite his frustration, Arthur went for the defensive. “Cousin, I told you I made a mistake and have prayed for forgiveness. I have spent the last month in this town dedicating my soul to Our Father who art in Heaven. Do you doubt me?”

“Yes I do.” His answer was immediate. “I got to know my fair share of men in this here world and I got to know a little something about the rougher sex that may not have gotten into your head just yet: all men are idiots. I’ve seen men throw away happy marriages for a few humps with a gorgeous whore, others pay out to ‘em till they’re destitute, and still others who didn’t pay at all, just took what they wanted like it or not, then got left with their hollow heads decorating the bridge, you know?” He chuckled under his breath. “You talk all you like boy, but that’s all it is. You think Father Briggs is any better?” Arthur forced an impassive expression, as if in denial. “Oh if you only knew.” Then he laughed again.

“Think what you’d like. I fell for her devilish machinations and I have paid the price. My salvation needs not your approval.”

“Ha ha, my boy. If you really deny it, then why’d you do her in the first place?”

He paused for effect. “I…really don’t know.”

“Oh come now!” he seemed upset at the lack of drama in his response. “What do you take me for? An eggplant?”

“She didn’t even know our language.”

Irving suddenly went stoic. This, he had not known before and was genuinely surprised to see the sincerity on his cousin’s face. It was made easier by the fact that it was, indeed, true. “What…you never said that!”

“No one asked. And I had greater concerns on my mind, such as perdition.

His cousin suddenly seemed pensive. No doubt he was reflecting upon what he had just said, reevaluating the month’s events. However, he had taken a stance, and changing it would reflect on his manliness. “Well then, cousin, be off with you. Maybe you’ll find your lay that couldn’t talk to you and reach a silent understanding.” He roared again and headed out, looking forward to a night of revelry.

Arthur sighed in relief. It had felt like a close call. He needed to leave now. No time to talk to his uncle or aunt one last time. He would never see them again.

But at least I will be with her. My precious Pearl. Forever.

It had been a month since Pearl had been allowed to walk the woods alone. In that time, the lack of Settler activity had quieted the fidgety scouts. She had very little with her; just her buckskin robe, moccasins, and a pouch of medicine and herbs. They were not likely to need them, but in case something went wrong, they should be ready.

Her attunement to the woods caught his approach before he entered sight. The clop of a horse trotting was alien to the island, which made it especially distinct. He looked very regal, perched upon the black mare, golden skin gleaming in the sunset. He stopped by her, dismounted, and bowed. “Milady, your carriage awaits.”

They laughed together. Then they looked into one another’s eyes and kissed. It had been so, so long. Their bodies were as one, familiar to each other as if their own. Her round softness against his thick hardness.

“We mustn’t dally. Come now.” He mounted and offered his hand. She took it, and sat behind him, arms crossed against his chest, resisting the urge to stroke his magnificent manhood. She had no idea how much concentration riding these animals took, and had no intention of flying through a tree tonight.

A few kicks and they were on their way as fast as they could. Everything was going just as they had planned it.

The two lovers spoke of the wonderful times they had shared in the world, cut so short by the arrogance of their people. Visions of days running naked through the trees, swimming in the river, eating fresh fruit off the bush, and riding on the strange beast known only as “horse.” Somehow, both of them sensed the inevitability of what was to come. They forced every memory in detail between them, hoping to prolong their existence and leave something of themselves behind.

Pearl glanced up at Brother Moon, shinning brilliantly in the night sky. He almost blotted the stars, so flooded was the night in His glory. They had no need of lamps or torches until they passed into the dense brush. They kept their senses peeled, unable to risk any bright light. They would never again have this opportunity.

“We are almost there. Do you hear it?” She did indeed hear the unmistakable sound of rushing water. On a Settler’s map, the island’s rivers spun a spider web across the surface from the cold mountaintop. Pearl knew most of them, and recalled this one almost immediately.

The wide river known as Steals The Rain ran faster than lightning to the sea. She wondered why they would come to this one. It was unsuitable for swimming and fishing, and had claimed the lives of daring adventurers in the past.

The sound grew louder, until moonlight shimmered off the foaming surface of Steals The Rain. Arthur stopped and had her dismount, then did so himself.

“We will have no need for these where we are going.” Then, with a glint of mischief in his eyes, cloaking a disciplined lust, he began pulling his shirt off.

Pearl watched him, a smile playing on her face. She had never been shy of seeing his beautiful body. The prospect of seeing it again, of walking through the woods with nothing between them and Earth’s body and breath, was irresistible.

Next went his shoes, socks, and pants, all in a pile. Lastly, he hooked his thumb into the rim of his underwear and tugged down, giving her a glimpse of his tight groin muscles. Ever so slowly, he pulled down, revealing more of his enormous manhood and ample balls. Then, quick as can be, the last of his clothes joined the rest.

“Well that’s a fine how do you do.” He spoke to her casually, ignoring his taut phallus. “Here I am naked as a newborn babe and my lady just stands there gawking at me like a cat watching birds.”

“Oh, I do believe that I am enjoying what I see, you are quite right.” She giggled coquettishly. There was something enticing about seeing her man completely naked while she wore her clothes.

“Come now. We haven’t got all night.” He turned around to unhitch the saddle, unknowingly letting the moon reflect off of his tightening buttocks. She blushed at the sight, thankful to the Mother that she had been blessed with such a man.

Quietly, she shucked off her robe and placed it and her medicine belt with his clothes. Her moccasins followed, so that when he next turned around, she was suddenly as naked as he was, her body lush and inviting.

“Do you want me?” She ran her hands over her large, womanly bosom, flat belly, and plump hips. She turned around and gave him a look at her ample derriere, her glistening flower snug between her legs. It took every strength of will not to force her to the ground and take her mercilessly right there.

“How could you ask?” He wrapped his arms around her, trapping hers, and kissed her. She struggled, but he knew that struggle. She loved it, the feeling of being forced despite knowing that it was the man she loved “raping” her. It was one of the many games they had played before. She had frightened him at first, shedding tears as he took her, but she assured him that she had enjoyed it as much as he.

When he finished, leaving her gasping for breath, he hurried to the task at hand. “Just give me a few minutes.” She hoped a short wave of her hand would give away her acquiescence, as she was still gathering her breath.

In short order, Arthur gathered the saddle, clothes, and her meager supplies together. Then he lifted them into his massive arms and tossed them into the raging river.

Pearl gave a little gasp of surprise at this, not having expected it. It did, however, give her another hint as to where they were going tonight. ”We will have no need of them.” Arthur confirmed her thoughts before he mounted again, bareback.

“Are you sure?” she asked her lover.

“I’m positive. It will be like nothing you have ever experienced.”

Slightly hesitant, she climbed up, feeling the beast move beneath her. They rode away, less briskly, towards the final leg of their journey.

By now, they were hours ahead of any search party. No one would ever find them, and no further evidence existed that they had been there.

The terrain began to look familiar beneath the full moon. She could have sworn that she had been there before, but perhaps not in daylight.

Arthur began slowing the horse as the smell of moss and decay began to fill the air. “Here it is.” They both dismounted, and Arthur rubbed the mare’s snout before sending her off into the wilderness. She would continue running and survive in the wild, or be found with no indication of where she had been.

She played stupid, so to speak. “Where are we? What are we doing?”

“Shh…you’ll see,” he reassured her.

He took her hand and led her for a ways, letting the moon guide them. It was as if Brother Moon had sensed their need and lit their way back to the Mother.

The scent was becoming stronger. It was becoming familiar. She divided her attention between that and the play of her man’s muscles beneath his golden skin. More and more, the sense of finality to this scene, the feeling of a nearing end, was growing stronger.

“When I first laid eyes on you, I could have sworn that an angel lay before me. I could barely see you under that layer of mud, but then you looked at me, and your eyes gave you away. There is a strength and intelligence in your eyes, Pearl. It led me to defy my own people and dare to love you. When we could finally speak to one another, I knew for certain that I had made the right choice. The Earth, and all of Her brothers and sisters, desired our union, blessed our love.

“But they knew that we would face adversity; that people all over would fight to destroy this beautiful thing that we had. Some would be willing to give our lives to ensure that our people would never live and love together. I have learned the ways of the island from a lady who is above all others, and her guidance has led me to realize that we are meant to return to them, to cut our time short on this world, so that we may share our love for all eternity in the womb of the Earth.”

The ground began to soften as Arthur continued his elegy. She felt the rightness of his words and realized that this was merely putting words to what she had known this entire time. It was the reason that everything had happened as it happened. Losing Topaz, giving herself to the sinking mud, being rescued by Arthur, a Settler who had been present by happenstance. It had all been the will of the Earth.

Now, it was time to give Her back Her creations.

He stopped, turning her to him. “Do you see this too, my love.”

“Oh yes. I wish to spend an eternity with you, and will give anything to do it. I know that they will never allow us to marry, raise a family, be happy till we grow old and become one with the Mother. And so…”

The ground melted beneath their feet and they slowly, slowly began to descend into a loving death trap.

“…we shall go to her now.”

Arthur smiled in the moonlight. They embraced as their feet vanished into the mud, bubbles and gurgles sounding as they sank. “I…I’m frightened Pearl.”

“Do not be. The Earth will guide us to her worm, loving womb. It is a beautiful death. One to look forward to.” She took Arthur’s cock in her hands and kneaded it gently, feeling it harden, the tip leaking wetness. “Ever since I sank in this…quick-sand, as you call it, I have felt an overwhelming urge to return to it. You had always wondered why I was sinking into it, had you not?”

“Yes,” he gasped as he was masturbated. “Oh yes. I thought that you were helpless and drowning, but you wanted it, didn’t you? You wanted to be with the Earth forever and ever.”

“Yes, I did. But I am glad that you rescued me. I have found my purpose in life. Now, she shall never, ever be apart. The quicksand will consume us and we will be together forever, sinking endlessly.”

Her words brought extra iron to his cock. “Oh, my love.” The quicksand claimed their shanks while they kissed. Their tongues danced, his cock brushed her bud, aching to be ravished. Breasts, belly, and legs were pressed together, tingling with ecstasy. He reached down and kneaded her buttocks, adoring them, massaging down to find her wet, hairless flower. Their bodies danced a dance of death, their demise only a matter of time. They had walked into a massive body of deadly, inextricable, sinking mud. No one and nothing could save them. They would sink to their loving deaths and love every minute of drowning together in the thick, warm, bubbling quicksand.

Their knees sank around popping bubbles while her hands roamed her man’s powerful body. Thick arms wrapped around her, breasts pressed flat against his manly chest. Having learned from his experience with her, he stuck two fingers into her flower, pressing up and inwards while pressing his thumb against her bud. The arousal of her imminent, unavoidable death, coupled with the anticipation of the mud touching her flower, ravishing her, and her special spot being tapped, caused her to arch and cum almost immediately.

He was not finished. He continued to push into her as their thighs began to disappear forever in the gurgling quicksand. She felt shock after shock of pleasure course through her body, away from her flower to every corner, every fiber of her being. She tightened around him, leaking juice onto his hand. “Oh yes, yes…it is too much. Oh sweet Earth make me come!”

She leaned her head against his hard chest, unable to stand as her body tensed for release. He clenched her to him, his tree truck arms rendering her immobile. “Come for me, my love. Honor the Earth with your pleasure.”

She did so. With another thrust, she arched, climaxing in his arms. Her juices sprayed into the quicksand, mixing with the Earth, her entire body a single, uncontrollable orgasm. A tear leaked through her eye at the unbearable pleasure still coursing through her veins. When he released her, and she looked up with her eyes lost in pleasure, he thanked every and any great thing in the heavens for having blessed him with such an angel.

She caught her breath. “Oh my…ready for another?”

They laughed in their embrace. The feel of themselves against and around the other was such joy. What fun they would have in their last moments.

“Actually, you have not much time left.” He gestured to her sweet flower, which he has tasted so many times, where the mud was taking the last of her strong thighs. Moonlight glistened off the arousal dripping down her legs to mix with the rich, bubbling Earth.

“Then take my flower before the mud takes it forever. Do you want it more than the mud does?” She brushed her hand over his chest, teasing his nipples. Moaning, he kissed her again, pushing his hips towards her, making a show of his belly flexing against the mud’s inexorable, terminal pull.

He took his staff in his hands and guided it between her lips. She ground them against the solid shaft, feeling the fluid gathering at his tip, liquid desire for her. With sadness, she realized that this would be the very last time that she felt him inside of her. Her heart went out to him, wishing that she could give him more time.

“Beg for it,” he ordered. He leaned in to her hear and whispered, “beg.”

“Oh my love! Please! I need it!”

“What do you need?” He brushed his shaft against her lips, refusing to penetrate. She tried to get him in, but it was no use.

“No, please. Please!”

“Please what? What do you need?”

She whimpered in thwarted lust, on the verge of crying for her desire. “I need your cock, Arthur. I need you to ravish me until I cannot feel my legs. I need you inside of me. I cannot live without it!”

He grinned. “If you insist.” He maneuvered his shaft through the mud enveloping their privates and deep into her flower, filling her to the brim, every part of her flower filled with himself.

She arched, feeling the combined sensations of being filled with the gentle snugness of the quicksand enveloping her flower and bud, teasing her pucker. This was paradise! This was Earth’s gift to her children! They were home.

They struggled for their pleasure through the mud’s warm embrace, the tightness only serving to heighten their ecstasy. The heat of his cock throbbing in her flower became inseparable from the bubbling quicksand. They were sinking into each other. The mud was not finished, though. With greater effort, the thick, black warmth pressed tightly against both their puckers, easing up and slowly in…

“Oh Great Savior!” Arthur cried out. Pearl knew that her lover was being filled just as she was. Earth’s love was total, filling every part of them, cocooning her children in her comforting warmth.

“I feel it too. Do not fight it. Welcome it.” She moved her hips, eliciting gasps from Arthur while moving the thick quicksand inside of her. Their joining was consumed with a loud gurgle, their torsos remaining, the mud encroaching on their bellies.

Their love continued, the pleasure building inside of them, threatening at every moment to burst as the mud trickled through their buttocks. Their cheeks, one ample and soft, the other hard and muscular, were lovingly accepted by their approaching tomb. The feeling sent both of them over the edge. Arching as much as they could, they came simultaneously, skilled as they had become with each other. Her moans became high-pitched and she nearly wept with the beauty of it all while her lover grunted against her, then cried out her name. She felt it all over her body, her heartbeat in her throbbing flower.

Spent, they relaxed while the quicksand worked its was over their belly buttons, moving up their waists. It would not be long now. Even if anyone did hear them, they would be too late. Their skin glistened with sweat in the moonlight. She leaned against him, wanting nothing more than the feel of him in her last moments in life. Neither regretted their decision in the slightest.

“I love you Pearl.”

“I love you Arthur.”

As the mud crept up their young bodies relentlessly, Arthur placed a hand on his lover’s ample breasts and gently caressed them. They would not be around for long, and he wanted to remember now nice they felt. “You have the body of a mother, Pearl. You would have made a fine one.”

He suddenly regretted saying that. Here they were, about to spend their last moments together and he blithered about something that she would never have; what she had always wanted with him. “I-I-I-I’m so sorry, Pearl. I meant-“ He stuttered, struggling for words.

“It is alright.” She looked into his face and reassured him. “I wanted children as much as you did. I also know that the world would never allow us to live in peace. So we will take our desire to Earth Herself. Perhaps, sometime, we shall have what we have always dreamed of, protected by the Mother Herself.”

They smiled into one another’s eyes with understanding. She gasped as the quicksand tickled the undersides of her breasts. Arthur let go of them and drove his hand deep into the quicksand. He ran his hand down her smooth back, fighting the quicksand’s impossible thickness, down her lower cheeks, between then, down to the tight, stuffed pucker.

“Yes, oh yes!” She pushed her mouth against his, passion renewed. Obeying, he thrust his fingers into her pucker, pushing out warm quicksand and feeling deep into her crevice.

The mud worked its was up their chests, lifting her ample breast and vanishing his large, thick pectorals. Her boson fought to stay afloat as they began to move again, hastening their descent to love one another below the quicksand again. “Ready again?”

“I will always be ready for you, my love.”

They laughed together as they moved with vigor, bodies grinding. She loved how he filled her so completely. Before she and Topaz had fallen into the quicksand, she had never known that she could be filled so much. Arthur gave her that, and love and passion. Now they would both have that, forever.

The end was approaching, their nipples slipped under, tingling with the mud’s softness and warmth. Her globes were held tight like a corset, slowly vanishing, mud bubbling up from her cleavage. He loved how she looked like that in front of him. She eyed him with coquettishness, encouraging him to spend himself again inside of her until he had nothing left to give. He did.

Her globes vanished as they came again in perfect synchrony. Wasting no time, he was hard again and they moved in new ways, trying to beat the quicksand at their shoulders.

The Settlers had forbidden all forms of nonreproductive intimacy, forcing Arthur into celibacy all his life. Not until he had met Pearl had he enjoyed the sexual freedom of the forest and understood the beauty of the human body. Now, he felt complete. Surrounded by warm mud, held tightly in his lover’s flower, quicksand against his body, his balls, his pucker stuffed full and pulsing. It was beautiful.

The mud took their shoulders, their necks and head remaining. This was the end.

“Yes, the mud will take us. We will be together forever.”

They looked deep into the other’s eyes as the mud gently took their necks. It was getting harder to breathe, but the Earth’s touch was benevolent and they endured. Chin deep, and tears filled their eyes at the love between them; a love undefeated by the world. Bubbles filled their hearing. Both searched for some words to speak, some way to make their thoughts known. But both knew, deep inside of themselves, that words were no longer necessary between them.

They kissed for the very last time. They felt the mud rise over their chins, their lips, their cheeks, but were unafraid. They did not hate the world, only loved one another. Eyes shut tight, their senses lost in ecstasy, they took their final breath through their nostrils right before the mud took their noses. Their ears caught the glug glug bloop blub blub blub of the quicksand before they too were submerged. Their last sight was of the other’s eyes before they shut them forever, the mud moving over their foreheads. Soon enough, all that was left was her long hair, spread out over the mud, but gradually moving towards a vortex of quicksand in the center of the pit. It swirled for a while, slowly shrinking before vanished into itself with a loud bloop! The mud stopped gurgling and bubbling, the surface seamless, smooth, and completely still.

Below the mud, the two lovers remained entwined as they continued their bottomless descent. Nothing else existed besides the mud and their eternal ravishment. The only sensation was snug, liquid warmth surrounding them, settled in every crack and crevice of their bodies, and sequential, full-body orgasms. They kissed until both their air supplies ran out. Then the mud gave them its own kisses, flooding mouth, throat, and nostril. The suffocation combined to give them ecstasy unknown to any human being, and this was their last sensation before the two lovers settled in the quicksand forever, entwined in their eternal descent.

No sign of the couple was ever found. The mare remained in the wild until death. No tracks or signs of human activity, clothes or tools, gave a trace as to where they might have gone. Suspicions arose, but remained speculative. The Settlers and People would have whatever conflicts they may have, and the tides of history could take their toll, but the two lovers were safe, joined in love beneath the hidden, deadly quicksand, forever.

Fin

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 am

Excellent! :D

sinkwithme

Postby sinkwithme » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 pm

"Below the mud, the two lovers remained entwined as they continued their bottomless descent. Nothing else existed besides the mud and their eternal ravishment. The only sensation was snug, liquid warmth surrounding them, settled in every crack and crevice of their bodies, and sequential, full-body orgasms. They kissed until both their air supplies ran out. Then the mud gave them its own kisses, flooding mouth, throat, and nostril. The suffocation combined to give them ecstasy unknown to any human being, and this was their last sensation before the two lovers settled in the quicksand forever, entwined in their eternal descent."

Great story start to finish, but the passage above is absolutely amazing!

Return to “Stories”