Mud Flowers

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Mud Flowers

Postby PM2K » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:51 am

New story by me....

Mud Flowers - by PM2K (2013-14)

"Over here... this way!"
Kahu gestures with her right hand to encourage Hiri to move through the jungle brush, following the trail. Her companion complies, while keeping her eyes downward, searching for anything which could hurt her bare feet.
"I'm coming..." she pants, slightly out of breath. This part of the island is unknown to her, so she is finding the terrain rough going.
Kahu stands as if waiting patiently, even though her heart is racing. She forces herself to breathe slowly and steadily.
The young South Pacific beauty is tall and lanky, with pleasing curves and well proportioned breasts, which glisten with sweat from being exposed to the warm humidity of the rain forest. Only a brightly colored sarong covers her shapely hips. Her long black hair spills down her bare back, its tips brushing well past her shoulder blades.
Lovely, dark, almond shaped eyes compliment her classic face, along with her golden brown skin.
Striding towards Kahu is Hiri, who is also topless, her large breasts bouncing as she moves. Hiri possesses the same skin and hair as Kahu, but her body is half a head shorter, and slightly plump, giving her a more voluptuous figure. Her face is a bit rounder than Kahu's, but her eyes are similar, and just as attractive.
One would never suspect they are sisters. But they are, with Hiri two years younger.
"I feel like I've walked across the whole earth..." she pants, then flashes a bright grin. Kahu responds with a slight smile.
"So... what is it you want to show me?"
Kahu points off into the distance.
"That..." she says. "I found them last week, and thought they would look great in your hair..."

Hiri silently scans the short expanse of wet ground which spreads out in front of them. Looking over the flat area, her dark eyes lock onto the clusters of bright red flowers scattered in clumps across its dark surface, and hanging from vines which drape the swamp trees ringing a nearby lagoon.
"Oh... oh, my...." Hiri says, eyes widening. She has never seen such flowers before. She turns her eyes away from the sight to glance over to Kahu.
"They're beautiful...." Hiri sighs. The other young woman nods.
"I thought... well... as tonight is supposed to be a special one..." she says. "You might as well look your best."
"Oh, Kahu..." Hiri says softly, then hugs her companion. "Thank you... thank you so much..."
Kahu smiles, a little wider this time, but is holding her breath. An icy feeling squirms within her. Doubts churn her stomach, filling her mouth with acid. Her sister sighs happily, then breaks the embrace.
Looking over the ground, Hiri giggles, then undoes her sarong, handing it over to Kahu. Naked, she seems the very embodiment of a fertility goddess.
"I don't want this to get dirty... not today..." she says, grinning, then begins to work her way across the mud, feeling the ground carefully with her feet.
Kahu's expression hardens. She bites her lower lip as Hiri slowly makes her way towards the red flowers. The wet earth jiggles and bends beneath her, but continues to hold her up.

Kahu's eyes narrow as her sister approaches a churned up spot, close to where the largest clump of flowers grow, some on the surface, others from a cluster of vines hanging down.
"Those are nice ones! Try those!" she shouts out, impatient. Hiri glances over her shoulder and grins warmly. Then makes a quick hop over towards the vines...
The ground melts beneath her, and with a wet splat Hiri plunges past her bare curvy hips in muddy slime. She cries out in surprise, feeling tendrils of dirt forced inside her, and out of reflex curves her back and thrusts backwards, trying to extract herself. It is to no avail. The mire, so loose as to eagerly swallow the lower half of her body, has thickened around her, and she finds it hard to move.
In fact, Hiri feels herself being sucked under by the muddy swamp she finds herself trapped in. She whirls to look for her sister, and finds her squatting down at the edge of the jungle bog, watching as Hiri's bare buttocks, curving upwards from the mire's sucking surface, begin to disappear. She shifts in place, her breasts swinging free in response, one long elegant leg and the side of her left hip exposed from the coverage of her sarong.
"Kahu! Help me! Please!" Hiri cries, stretching her arms out. "This mud is swallowing me whole!"
She starts as her eyes lock onto her older sister's, seeing only cold calculation in there.
Sinking to her waist, Hiri comes to a grim conclusion, one which she cannot fully accept. Until she sees the smirk gliding across Kahu's face.
"Why?" Hiri asks, thick mud licking her belly.
"Because he is mine!" Kahu says aloud, stressing each syllable. "He is mine, and for once, it will be me and only me who takes him! Not you!"

It had been a hard time for the young women. Barely out of their teens and sole survivors of a typhoon which swept away their people - caught in the open while they were at sea, seeking another home after being driven away by Japanese troops - the pair found themselves washed up on the beaches of this very island.
Neither had any way of knowing where they were... there was no familiar landmarks, the stars were of no help... but the land was lush and bountiful, the water there fresh and clean, and so they survived.
But then, things changed.

Hiri and Kahu both hold their breath as the man splashes ashore from the sea. His pale skin is startling to their eyes, as is the blonde bristle of hair and sharp blue eyes. His clothing is alien to them... long green pants and shirt, both splotched with brown and black spots, heavy boots enclosing his feet, a soft brimmed cap resting atop his head.
The women watch from the edge of the jungle, concealed within its foliage, as the man hauls ashore an inflatable boat, filled with supplies. A large rifle is slung over his shoulder, a pistol belt around his waist.
Hiri and Kahu wonder what to do. The stranger scares them both, and they know it is only a matter of time before he finds their shelter, and then finds them. Will he kill them both? Enslave them? Or merely chase them away, as the Japanese had done?
Watching the man setting up camp, Kahu comes to a decision. Surprising Hiri and herself by her boldness, she stands up, removes her knife, and begins to walk slowly towards the stranger. Clad only in her sarong, she moves deliberately, rolling her hips and flipping back her long hair.
Kahu manages to get within 10 yards before the stranger notices her, and leaps to his feet, aiming his rifle at her. She freezes in place. A chill runs through her... this is the moment of truth... yet she stands her ground, extending her arms out to show she isn't armed, and forces herself to beam her friendliest smile towards him.
It was only when he reciprocates is she able to breathe again.

"You bitch!" Hiri spits, struggling to stay afloat. The tepid slimy gritty mud makes her acutely aware of her nakedness, of the trickles of hot sweat running down her form, flowing along her spine, making her skin glisten. Droplets form and drip off of the tips of her nose and her nipples, which point stiffly from her generous breasts.
She feels the warm slime of the mud as it presses firmly against her form, something she tests out by shifting her weight, rocking her hips slowly. The limbs move slightly, the effort causing the muck to quaver, but remain stuck in place.
The earth under the soles of her feet shifts sluggishly, suggesting great depth beneath her... but it is Kahu's sharp barks of laughter which focuses her anger.
"Go ahead... struggle!" she says. "There's no way you can escape that muddy pit! It is bottomless.... and it is always hungry!"
"Damn you...." Hiri gasps, the sodden earth slopping around her in time with her desperate motions. It is already covering her belly in dark silt and is lapping at her lower ribs with alarming speed. if she didn't do something quickly...
"How can you do this to me? I'm your sister!" she shouts. "You'll be damned! Damned by the gods themselves!"
Kahu's grin fades. She seems resigned, which scares Hiri worse than her laughter.
"Likely..." she says, her voice in quiet tones. "But to be naked in his arms... even for one night... for that, I'd cheerfully burn forever..."

The weeks and months pass.
Hiri and Kahu and the stranger enjoy a relaxed atmosphere among themselves, despite not understanding a word of each other's language. They share smiles and meals together, and in the evenings entertain each other with dance and music.
The women didn't know what their guest is doing there, or the purpose of the equipment and devices he peers through or adjusts regularly, but they do enjoy being in his presence. Based on his expressions, he enjoys their company as well.
But whose company did he prefer? This unspoken question begins to hang in the air like an acrid mist, which in time affects the mood between the pair. Behind their sunny smiles, it becomes an acid dripping slowly and painfully, eating its way into the dark parts of their souls.

Hiri's face crinkles into a frown, and a fierce expression emerges. She glares at Kahu.
"No... you will NOT have him!" she snarls, and in a single motion borne of desperation, determination and anger, lunges upwards and forward, arms stretched close to the breaking point. For a moment, she manages to break the mire's deadly suction and to Kahu's astonishment ensnares several of the red flowered vines with her hands.
Hiri grips the lifeline grimly, feeling the mud reseal itself tightly around her waist. Straining, her arms trembling with effort, she pulls hard, bringing one hand over the other. Slowly, painfully, she feels her naked form slide free of the dreadful ooze, dark stinking mud flowing thickly off of her lower parts as they emerge.
"No... you will not have him..." Hiri chants to herself, every word a gasp from effort. "You will NOT... have... him..."

The surprise at seeing Hiri walking side by side with the stranger along the beach sparks an argument, long brewing and woefully familiar.
"I want him!" Hiri said, with surprising boldness. "And I will have him!"
Kahu struggles to contain her anger. This had always been a point of contention between the siblings, who often competed for the attention of the young men in their village. Hiri was more often or not the winner of these contests, taking delight in stealing everyone Kahu was interested in.
Before the Japanese came, she had taken Kahu's fiancee... but then, the tragedy at sea and the actions of survival took precedence over old feuds.
But now...
Now, it takes all of her willpower to swallow her rage, and smile weakly in response.
"Sure... of course..." Kahu heard herself mutter, while deep inside dark and oily thoughts seep to the surface...

Seeing Hiri trying to escape the death trap she had lured her into, Kahu reaches towards her waist with her right hand, drawing her knife from its scabbard.
"Oh, no... no, you don't!" she says.
Rushing around the edge of the bog, while mindful of the unstable ground surrounding it, she heads towards the place where her sister is struggling.
Finding the tree from where the vines were hanging from, Kahu begins to scale it, her eyes focus on the ones which were moving, the ones under strain.
Not far below, Hiri sees her sister make her way towards her tether. The gleam of metal in her fist makes clear her intent.
Gritting her teeth, Hiri fights to free the rest of herself from the mud. Her hips finally emerge, then her upper thighs... It is a grim race, as Kahu places her knife in her mouth to use both hands to work her way up the tree and over towards the branch....
Hiri cries out in despair as Kahu reaches the place first, where the vines loop downwards, and begins to hack at it with her knife. The younger sister hangs a foot below the branch, her legs still held fast by the mud. She has managed to work her way up to her knees, but she is close to the end of her strength.

"Break, damn you... break!" Kahu curses the tangle of vines. The fibrous material resists her efforts at first, but slowly, one by one, they part, split by the blade she wields.
Below, Hiri wiggles and kicks as she tries to make the sodden earth loosen its hold on her limbs. With her left hand clamped down onto the braid of vines, she reaches out with her right, her fingertips just brushing against the branch above her...
A snapping sound brings satisfaction to Kahu and terror to Hiri as the vines begin to break. The older sister redoubles her efforts, so intent on finishing the job she fails to notice her sarong becoming undone, loosened by the climb and her vigorous motions.
With a crack, the bulk of the vines part, and Hiri feels herself begin to drop downwards. Out of desperate reflex, she lunges out to grab the only thing she could reach to stop her fall... a tail of bright colored cloth...

Kahu grunts with surprise as the fabric around her waist painfully tightens. Looking down, she sees Hiri hanging onto the sarong, her shins dragging through the muck.
"Let go! Damn you!" she says, then leans over to slash at her with the knife she still has in hand.
Dodging the blade's arc, Hiri swings on the cloth, her naked form streaked with mud and drenched in sweat from the struggle. Kahu feels the sharp tug pull her off of the branch, so she instinctively rolls left to compensate...
With a sharp cry, Hiri suddenly loses her grip on the sarong, which Kahu's sudden shift in weight yanks out of her hands, and she plunges back into the waiting morass below, sending a thick geyser of liquid earth upwards. Liquified by her earlier struggles, the deadly mire greedily swallows her nude body deep. Her breasts slap wetly on its thick surface, as she stretches out her arms to prevent them from becoming trapped.

Kahu yelps in response to the sudden release of Hiri's weight, and before she can react, rolls off of the branch. Her sarong gets snagged on her perch, and she finds herself falling naked into the same mud bog which is rapidly devouring her sister.
She lands on her back atop the dark wobbly crust of the jungle bog, feeling her ass ooze into the warmish slime below. Seeing the branch above her, she thrusts forward with her hips in an effort to reach it, but only manages to force her legs under the quaking surface.
Upright, she swiftly settles to her groin in the soft muck, then feels herself sinking steadily downwards, the tepid skin of mud slowly gliding over her bare hips, engulfing her crotch and pubic area.
Straining upwards, Kahu finds the branch just out of reach, with the gap growing wider with each moment. Then she hears Hiri laughing. Twisting herself at the waist, she glares at her sister, who is floating mid-breast in the dark, quivering mud. She grins at her in response.

"Looks like neither of us is getting the stranger tonight..." Hiri laughs, the edge of nervousness making the sound waiver.
Kahu growls, then looks around frantically. She sees the vines coiled across the bog's surface, but they are no longer attached to anything, and are well out of reach. Her movements stir up the mud, and she feels it shift and soften beneath her, dropping her down to her navel. A whimper escapes from her, along with the realization there is nothing solid beneath her feet.
Hiri starts giggling again, as she feels her bare cleavage fill with muddy ooze. She rests her arms atop the semisolid surface, but finds herself straining to keep them from sinking into it.
Nothing, though, seems to be slowing her descent into the swampy muck...

"Why? Why is this happening?"
Kahu finds herself sinking rapidly, her belly and waist vanishing with alarming speed. In a panic, she struggles to free herself, clawing at the mud and thrashing about, but only ends up driving herself deeper into the muddy trap. In moments, she has sunk to her ribs, with the churning surface jiggling just under her breasts.
Gasping from effort, she turns again to look at Hiri, who has settled shoulder deep now, after the rest of her breasts vanished beneath the relentless mud. She still manages a weak smile, although she is no longer giggling.
Her sister's resigned expression and the relentless way the bog continues to draw her down pushes Kahu into a panic.
"Aaaaaaaa! Help! Help me!" she shouts out in her native language, the panic making its normal sing song rhythm sound shrill. "Please! Help me! Mister Stranger! Help!"
Hiri sighs, too tired from the struggle to do much of anything now. She feels the heavy muck flow sluggishly over the top of her shoulders, and the steady tug of the bog on her legs tells her she doesn't have much time left.
"He can't hear you... even if he could understand you..." she says, her eyes half closed. "You made sure of that..."
"Stranger!" Kahu screams. The tepid muck is pressing under her breasts, lifting them up even as it kneads her flesh. The stimulation has stiffened her nipples to painfully sharp points, but she feels no arousal, only terror.
"It's no use..." Hiri says quietly, the mud forming a thick collar around the base of her neck. "There's no one around to save us..."
Kahu bites her lower lip, her eyes darting and moist. I just keep sinking... and sinking....
The mud is hungry... and it wants us all.
"I don't want to die in this filth!" she shouts suddenly. "I don't! I just wanted... want..."
Chin deep, Hiri feels herself grinning. Kahu shoots her a fierce glare, even as the mud reaches the base of her nipples.
"We're both going to die... because you wanted the stranger for yourself..." Hiri says, and manages a weak chuckle. "Oh, Kahu... you should have said something... you could have had him after me..."
For a brief moment, the fear on Kahu's face is replaced with anger.
"It has always been like that! Always!" she spits. "You always took everyone away from me... Even here, at the ends of the earth... you always have to be first!"
Hiri sputters, her mouth dipping under the mud. She twists her head to lift it clear, a move which forces her ears under.
"Looks... looks like I'm going to be first... again..." she gasps, then before Kahu's eyes the rest of her head swiftly disappears into the muck. She can hear Hiri's muffled voice as the mire covers her mouth and nose. Her eyes open wide for a moment before closing again, then she seems to melt into the quivering mass.
Within a moment, Hiri is gone, leaving behind only a froth of bubbles in her wake. Alone on the surface, her hands flex and tremble for a time, mirroring her final struggles under the bog's sucking depths. Finally, they too slip under, fingers wiggling as if to wave farewell.

Kahu, her breasts submerged, quietly watches the bubbles peter out, the mud calming and erasing all traces that it had ever been disturbed. All hope gone, she has now ceased to struggle, letting her arms settle into the thick mire.
Her shoulders vanish with a soft slurp, and quickly rises to embrace her neck and snuggle tight under her chin. Glancing around, she notices the red flowers in the trees and vines above.
They really are pretty... she thinks, the mud rising over her mouth. She makes no effort to tilt her head back, but instead waits, whimpering quietly through closed lips.
The smell of wet decayed earth is powerful, and she flinches as it oozes into her nostrils. Her eyes bulge from the lack of air, and her body begins to thrash against the thick, sticky grip of the jungle mire. Swiftly, the mud's surface glides over her eyes and forehead, even as the last of her breath bubbles on the surface.
Her long hair is the last to slip under, vanishing in a thick muddy swirl, leaving behind a shallow dent which quickly flattens out. A final burst of bubbles forces itself through the heavy blanket of mud, then all is still...

Squatting low on the beach, Lieutenant Henderson peers oceanward into the moonless night, waiting for the signal. It comes in the form of a rapidly flashing light, one his skilled eyes quickly interpret.
He lifts the small signal lamp he had been holding and pulls the trigger in well practiced strokes, his actions generating a steady rhythm of clicks.
Sign.... countersign... confirmation... stand by... out.
It only takes a few moments to pack the light away, stowing it with the rest of his gear inside the raft. He takes a last glance along the shoreline, looking for any trace of the two girls who kept him company these last few months.
Where the hell were they? He didn't want to leave without saying goodbye... but the sub couldn't wait.
Sighing, Henderson turns away, seizes the bow of the raft and dashes into the surf.
Clambering into the rubber craft once he is far enough out into the deeper water, he begins to paddle. Perhaps it is for the best, he thinks. Not speaking their language, there is no way for him to let the two know or understand he had been sent to the island on a temporary assignment, to quietly monitor Japanese signals and shipping traffic for the US Navy. When the war moved on, so would he.
Besides, maybe it is better to forget all about the island and its charming residents, Henderson thinks, smiling to himself as the sub looms into view. His wife would kill him if she found out about the company he had kept...

Stephymink

Re: Mud Flowers

Postby Stephymink » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Ah jealousy, may it ever lead young beauties into the mud.

Lovely tale Purple Monkey. Thank you. <3

Return to “Stories”