A Prankster's Muddy Dream (Female,Arousal,Playful)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Conspiracy101

A Prankster's Muddy Dream (Female,Arousal,Playful)

Postby Conspiracy101 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Finished up another story I put on the back burner a little while ago. I took it in a different direction than I originally intended so let me know what you guys think. Based in the ending let me know if you guys want to see a sequel. I have another piece I'm starting, but I thoroughly enjoyed how this one came out after I changed the course of the story.

Samantha had a very fiendish personality. She was never deliberately evil, but many times her practical jokes went a little too far for her friends taste. At times they would wonder why even be friends with her. While Sam was very cruel at times, she was also the kind of friend who stood by you in the worst of times and was there to pick you up when no one else would.

Over the weekend, Sam and a few friends went camping, picking a spot not far from a shallow river. It was a great spot to go swimming and enjoy the solitude of nature. Sam and Courtney went over to the river for an early morning dip while Jennifer and Lacey slept in. They were nearly half way to the river when they realized they had forgotten their towels. Sam offered to go back and let Courtney go ahead. Sam jogged back to the tents, looking amazing in her red bikini. Her soft brown hair flowed beautifully behind her as she jogged through the woods. She thought she was nearly there when the ground below her feet quickly liquified and snatched her legs down into soft patch of mud. Sam stumbled forward another few steps, nearly losing her balance and plunging deeper into the greenish brown muck. She looked around at the mud surrounding her thighs wondering how this mud hole just came up out of no where. She tugged at the mud, feeling it's soft yet firm grip on her legs. There was little to grab on to around her. Sam pulled harder, managing to lift her leg out of the mud up to her knee. She bent over, grabbing her other leg and managed to pull it out just above the knee.

"Shit, this mud is thick!"

The mud was proved to be quite the worthy adversary. Sam tried to press forward in the mud, looking for the nearest patch of solid ground, but as she began to push her legs farther up, the mud became much thicker and deeper. While Sam was fearful of her current situation, she couldn't help but think this would make for a great prank to pull on her friends.

"I wonder if I could manage to get Courtney to fall in here." Sam thought to herself, letting her devious mind take over for a moment. Unknown to her friends, Sam would at times get a sexual thrill from watching her friends struggle through some of her pranks. One instance in particular, Sam managed to duct tape Jennifer to a wall after a night of drinking. Sam had stripped Jen down to her bra and panties, then watched when she woke up as she struggled to break free of the tape.

This jolt of inspiration motivated her even more to escape. Sam started pulling as hard as she could to free herself from the mud's sticky grasp around her now submerging thighs. She trekked through several more feet of mud, slowly inching down to her hips when she found enough solid ground to pull herself free. She leaned forward and pressed her hands down on the firm ground and began to push as hard as she could. She kicked her legs in the mud, desperate to loosen the mud around her as much as possible. Finally, after a few minutes Sam pulled herself free. She looked back at the mud, hoping the disturbed patches she struggled through would settle back before she lured Courtney in.

Sam quickly went back to the river to bring Courtney back with her, making up a story that she couldn't find the camp site to convince to leave the river. She moved up stream a little to wash the mud off of her to not draw attention to what happened. Sam found Courtney and immediately put her plan in motion.

"Hey Court, I can't find the tents. Can you come back with me?"

Courtney groaned, "I'd rather not. Let's just stay here, maybe Jen or Lacey will come down to and bring us towels."

"Yeah right, you know how lazy they are. They'll probably be asleep for another two hours before they crawl out of their tent."

Courtney sighed, knowing Sam had a point. "Fine lets go."

Sam was filled with joy when Courtney agreed to go back. They made their way through the woods, Sam taking the lead at first to lure Courtney in the right direction.

"I was sure this was the right way, wasn't it?"

"Yeah I think so." Courtney replied.

Sam fell back a few steps as they got closer to the mud pit. Sam could barely make out the spot she fell in. Looking at it now, it was nearly impossible to see until it was too late.

"Check that way," Sam ordered, pointing Courtney right into the mud, "I'll go this way."

Courtney followed without an ounce of hesitation, despite Sam's underhanded nature. Sam walked slowly for a moment then just watched Courtney stroll casually through the woods in her pink bikini. Her jet black hair contrasted her bathing suit perfectly. Sam's heart raced with each step that Courtney took. Finally the moment came. Courtney's legs plunged knee deep in the soft mud.

"Oh my god! What the hell is this?" Courtney cried out. Courtney began to poorly struggle through the mud. She shifted her weight side to side as she pumped her legs and pushed forward in the mud. The mud was soft enough to let Courtney inch forward, but it also began to consume her thighs with each pump of her legs. "Shit, I think this is quicksand! Sam! Get over here!"

Sam jogged over, trying to look concerned. "Holy shit. What happened?"

"I dunno. One second I was walking, the next I'm knee deep in what feels like quicksand."

"Quicksand? Come on that's just movie stuff."

"No I'm serious, Sam. I can't get out. Courtney struggled a little, showing Sam how thick the mud was around the middle of her thighs. Sam was having trouble containing her arousal watching Courtney sink.

"Just try harder. The mud can't be that deep." Sam suggested.

"Ok, but can you look for something to pull me out? I can feel it pulling me in still."

"Yeah, I'll look around."

Sam wandered off away from Courtney. She stayed close enough to watch from behind a tree as Courtney struggled. "It's working so well, I'll bet I could convince Courtney to do this to Jen and Lacey too." Sam could barely control herself as Courtney began her light hearted struggle.

"Hmm, weird. Courtney doesn't seem to be trying very hard to escape." Sam thought to herself as she watched her friend sink into her muddy trap. Courtney twisted and turned, appearing to pump her legs every so often. She appeared to be struggling, but these motions only drove her deeper into the soft muck. Sam's heart raced as Courtney sank deeper. She could feel her hand slipping down to her bikini, almost as if she was possessed by the site of her friend sinking. She gently started to rub her pussy from outside of her bikini. Courtney continued to struggle miserably in the mud. She lost the ability to pump her legs as the mud began consuming her once pristine pink bikini. She twisted and thrusted her hips while she pushed some of the mud around with her hands. Sam was now more aggressively fingering herself under her bikini as she watched Courtney's hips slip deeper into the mud.

"I don't want to stop." Sam thought to herself as she could feel herself beginning to climax. "No, you have to stop, you need to get Courtney out." Sam tried to convince herself to stop, but she couldn't resist the urge to finish. Sam fought the urge to scream as her orgasm peaked. It had been by far one of her best orgasms for quite some time. Now she was able to think more clearly.
She quickly went around looking for a branch thick enough to free Courtney with. She found one and quickly rushed over to Courtney who was now waist deep in the soft mud.

"Finally Sam! I was starting think you forgot about me."

"Not a chance. Come on grab the branch, I'll pull you out." Sam reached out, allowing Courtney to grab the branch. With considerable effort, Sam freed Courtney from the soft mud that was greedily consuming her luscious body.

"Well, that was fun." Courtney said sarcastically.

"Yeah I'll bet."

"Ok let's go back to the river, I wanna wash off before we go back to the tent."

"Ok."

The girls walked back to the river. Sam contemplated telling Sam she wanted to prank Jennifer and Lacey too. She worked up the nerve and opened up.

"Hey, you know what might be fun?"

"What?"

"Let's trick Jennifer and Lacey into falling into that mud pit."

Courtney smirked a little, not surprised at all by Sam's eagerness to pull a prank like that, yet unaware that she herself was the victim of that very plan she had agreed to pull on their friends. "Yeah, why not."

"Hook, line and sinker." Sam thought to herself.

"Ok, I'll lead them in. When I nudge you, fake a leg cramp and wait for a second. I'll go ahead, but I'm gonna have to pretend to stumble in with them." Sam hoped Courtney wouldn't catch on that she secretly wanted to get back in the mud.

"Ok that should work."

After washing up they both made their way back to camp to convince their friends to join them.

When they arrived they shook their friends awake, pleading them to go with them. "Come on the water feels great!" Sam pleaded.

"It really does. Get off your lazy asses and let's go!"

"Fine, but it better be worth waking us up this early."

"It will for me." Sam thought.

Jennifer and Lacey were both sisters. Both blonde and equally a bit shorter than Sam and Courtney, but still incredibly attractive. Jennifer slipped into her white bikini with black dots and Lacey put on her tie die bikini. They all grabbed their towels and walked toward the river. Sam convinced them she and Courtney had found a shorter route to the river that instead took them right to the mud. When they were close Sam gave Courtney a light nudge.

"Shit, hang on my legs is cramping a bit." Courtney said, kneeling down and clutching her left leg. "Go ahead, I'll catch up."

"You sure?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, I'll be ok."

"I'll come back if you don't show up after a few minutes." Sam offered.

"Ok thanks."

Sam led Jennifer and Lacey a few steps farther. Just as she expected, all three of them were quickly sucked into the thicker end of the mud pit.

"Eww, oh my god what just happened?" Jennifer cried out.

Sam rocked her legs from side to side, "Looks like a little patch of mud." She pulled harder at the mud, watching the surface bubble around her knees as she pumped her legs. The mud already started to pull Sam and her friends deeper. "Or we could have just fallen in quicksand."

"Quicksand? You gotta be kidding. This is what you woke us up for?" Lacey bitched at Sam and Courtney.

"Come on, we didn't know. Are you sure you can't get out? Toss me your towels so they don't get dirty." Sam, Lacey, and Jennifer tossed Courtney their towels. They started struggling in the thick mud, barely able to push themselves forward. Sam managed to inch her way through the mud a little faster than Jen or Lacey, but they were all sinking at the same rate. The mud crawled up their thighs as they tried to free themselves of the thick muck. Sam was secretly having the time of her life while Courtney found some enjoyment from a prank well planned. Jennifer and Lacey, however were less than thrilled.

"Courtney, can you look for something to get us out with? I swear this stuff almost impossible to get out of and I don't want to get my bikini dirty." Lacey asked.

"Yeah, I don't know if can get out of this stuff, it's really thick." Sam joined in.

"Sure, hang on."

Courtney wandered off just as Sam had earlier. Sam continued to struggle, but now decided she would play the damsel in distress so she could have fun sinking in the mud. She wasn't sure why Her friends had some much trouble.

"The mud is thick, but if you struggle right you can escape." She thought to herself as she half heartedly struggled in the mud to sink herself deeper.

"Sam this is really bad, what if Courtney doesn't come back in time?" Jennifer asked.

"Don't worry, she will."

Sam could feel her sexual urges return when she looked back and saw Jennifer and Lacey still struggling. Their thighs were completely submerged and the mud was wrapped around the curvy hips. She focused closely on Jennifer's bikini as she twisted and thrusted her hips, then over to Lacey as she did the same. She was having a harder time fighting the urge to finger herself again than she was fighting the suction of the mud. Sam looked down at her thighs that were still slowly creeping down. The more she pretended to struggle the deeper she got, and it was driving her emotions insane. Jennifer and Lacey had no idea how aroused Sam was becoming. The deeper Sam got, along with her friends, the wetter she became under her bikini. Finally her struggling brought her pussy back into the soft mud. The sensation started to get overwhelming. If she didn't stop moving she was going to end up screaming. Sam finally brought herself to halt. She looked back as Jennifer and Lacey. Something they were doing worked cause they were still only hip deep in the mud, but despite giving their best effort to escape, Jen and Lacey's twisting and thrusting wasn't freeing them from the sticky muck. Sam watched a few seconds longer before turning away to look back at the mud creeping up her hips. She wanted desperately to struggle more to feel the mud caress her, but she didn't want to put that kind of show on for her audience. Finally she decided to break the silence.

"No luck huh?" Sam said with a very soft and breathy voice.

"No, but we aren't sinking either. God where is Courtney?" Lacey replied, annoyed with Sam's prank.

Off in the distance, Courtney was looking for a decent enough branch to pull her friends out. She spotted a good long branch just a few feet away and walked towards it. But fate dealt a cruel hand as Courtney was plunged hip deep into a soft patch of mud. The drop scared the hell out of her, but not as much as the realization that she was all alone this time.

"Oh my god, that didn't just happen!"

Courtney immediately began struggling, trying as hard as she could to escape the clutches of another mud pit.

"No no no! Sam! Jennifer! Lacey! I fell in more quicksand!" Her friends didn't reply. Sam prodded the ground behind her. It was muddy, but firm enough to push down on. Courtney put all her effort into getting herself out of the thick muck that was trying to pull her in. She could feel herself coming up a little, but the effort it took to bring herself up just a few inches was incredible. She managed to bring her hips out, exposing her once pink bikini over the surface. She caught her breath then pushed back again. Once more she freed up a few more inches of her thighs. "Come on Courtney, come on! Don't let a little quicksand do you in." It was a rough fight, but Courtney managed to escape the thick clutches of the mud. She retrieved the branch and headed back to her friends, hoping they were ok.

She arrived to see Sam waist deep in the mud and Jennifer and Lacey still hip deep. The three of them gave her a puzzling look.

"What happened to you?" Sam asked, eager to hear her response.

"Same thing as you guys except I sank straight down to my hips." Courtney replied, looking down at her muddy body. Sam wished she had caught that show, but was just as pleased with seeing Jen and Lacey twisted and thrusting hip deep right next to her.

"Ok well get us out. Sam keeps getting deeper and Lacey and I are just stuck right here."

Courtney reach the branch over to Sam first since she was the deepest. Sam reluctantly grabbed hold of the branch and let Courtney pull her out of the soft mud. Courtney then turned to Jennifer. Sam pretended to be catching her breath so she could watch Jennifer get pulled out for a moment. It was incredibly difficult to not push Courtney in, but she felt that she had prank them enough. Especially since Courtney nearly got caught in the mud when she was by herself. Sam joined in to pull Jen free, then the three of them pulled Lacey out. They made their way back to the river to wash up and enjoy the rest of their day. Sam couldn't get her mind off that mud pit. It's soft, yet strong grip on her body made her ache for more. One day she would return.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Stephymink

Re: A Prankster's Muddy Dream (Female,Arousal,Playful)

Postby Stephymink » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Another excellent story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:21 am

You're getting better at this!
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:22 am

I would very much like Sam to return,and maybe sink deeper. Just as long as she survives her next encounter. :)

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 pm

DJlurker wrote:I would very much like Sam to return,and maybe sink deeper. Just as long as she survives her next encounter. :)

I'll keep that in mind. Glad everyone likes it. I have decided to turn his into a reoccurring series for now. I'll have part two up probably in the next few days. If anyone has any suggestions or requests for how they would like it to turn out let me know and I'll see what I can incorporate into the story.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Return to “Stories”